15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur EZ Texting

En savoir plus sur EZ Texting

Système de marketing mobile et MMS comprenant des mots-clés personnalisés et gratuits, une messagerie avancée, des rapports de livraison et un générateur de sondage.

En savoir plus sur EZ Texting

EZTexting provides excellent customer service.

EZ Texting - Notes

4,0
4,0

EZ Texting a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 143 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé EZ Texting ?

Mark
Mark
Director of Application Development (É.-U.)
Construction, 1 001–5 000 employés

Safety Texting Application

Commentaires : Very easy to setup, and sales reached out to me to provide a better plan for me.

We use this service to send out mass safety alerts for Job sites. This has become a vital part of our safety culture and was extremely easy to set up. We used the out of the box groups and keywords to build our job site distribution lists.

Better logging on all API calls and connections to Power BI

Danny
COO (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 2–10 employés

Great contact platform

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Works as designed. We love it and use it daily.

It ties to our employee's DID numbers, which makes it really convenient.

Cost is a little expensive. So can be cost prohibitive.

Tiffany
Tiffany
Owner- Social Media Marketing (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Beware: Your Unused Credits Expire!

Commentaires : Mass texting is a great business solution but I would be looking for another company to work with if it weren't basically impossible to do that without losing all of our following. Once you start with them, I don't see how you could ever switch to another company, so do your research. The other major con of EZ TEXT is that you can only run one company per account. So say for example, you own more than one restaurant and you need more than one account to sent out messages- you would have to have two separate accounts with this platform.

It's relatively easy to learn how to use and the customer service chat works very quickly.

BEWARE: If you don't use your credits within 12 months they will expire (in other words: if you don't text the entire amount of times/numbers that you have paid for within 12 months you're outta luck-- or money rather). Our company only lost about $100 but I imagine it could be alot more, depending on how much you are planning to text. When I called to try and figure out where all of my missing credits were, they offered to add the equivalent of $25 back to my account. This is technology- there is no reason why they couldn't just give me back all that I paid for, that was unused, as a one time courtesy. I was on a default setting to keep adding credits to my account when I got to a certain number. Don't get me wrong, I should have read the fine print, but NOBODY wants to pay for something that they don't get to use. If I wanted to do that, I would join a gym.

il y a 5 ans

Tiffany, sorry to hear about your credits expiring. We understand your frustration and invite you to reach out to our Account Management and Support Teams to discuss the specifics of our your account and help insure you're maximizing its most powerful tools too! Also, we love having multiple businesses run from a single account. In fact, our most successful clients are small to medium size business owners that utilize a single account to communicate with their customers across multiple locations. We also offer a white label solution that allows our clients to create and assign as many accounts as needed. Please know that we're here to help and available Monday through Friday, 9am to 8pm EST at (800)753-5732

Atendi
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

A Multipurpose SMS Marketing Software

4,0 il y a 4 mois

It comes with the best mass notification features This software supports SMS marketing It makes SMS surveying easy

With EZ Texting, all has been smooth and no regrets

il y a 4 mois

Hello Atendi, Thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear that EZ Texting has provided you with the best mass texting features and an easy-to-use platform. Please reach out if you have any questions or additional feedback in the future. Thanks again for sharing your review.

Julie
Program Support Clerk (Canada)
Administration publique, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

So easy and useful

Commentaires : I use the service to send out surveys and it has really increased the response rate from when I was just sending the survey by e-mail.

I like that the set up was so fast and easy. I was able to use the service right away and with free credits to try it out before I had to purchase anything. It allowed me time to ensure the service was right for my needs and really see the benefits for the company before making a commitment to it.

I think that the thing I like least is that when I send a text that is longer, it shows that it will be sent in two messages. I would like the message to be sent all in one especially when I am sending a link.

Allie
Director Of Employee Development (É.-U.)
Automobile, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Easiest way to communicate with employees!

Our employees like this texting system so much more than the traditional email communication! Makes announcements, events, surveys, etc so much easier.

I do not have any complaints about this software!

Meaghan
Event Operations (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Was the best out there before recent changes

Commentaires : Customer service is typically pick to respond when needed, however we did have a several week wait for an issue on our end to be remedied by the company, with no communication throughout those weeks even with weekly contact submissions on our end. The product is great for the most part, but the recent changes and customer service issues are enough to break my loyalty with them and consider companies elsewhere to see what our outside options are.

EZ Texting is easy enough for just about anybody to use - surely where the name came from. On certain packages, MMS messages are only charged at a single credit where others are double or triple.

Within the last year, they have changed the account features which now require an upgrade to send instant messages. We pay thousands of dollars throughout the year for our usage, but are now asked to upgrade if we want our messages to continue being sent instantly, otherwise we are looking at a 40 minute delay.

l’année dernière

Hey Meaghan, Thank you so much for your review--we genuinely appreciate the feedback and look to grow from it. First, we're happy to hear that you find us easy to use! In order to increase the delivery speed of your messaging, I suggest upgrading to a high-volume sending number (A2P). The numbers we assign for free to accounts send at a speed of 45 messages per minute. This works for non-emergency users who do not have a large contact list for messaging. Since it sounds like you will be needing faster delivery, registering your number with the carriers will provide an increased delivery speed for SMS messages, up to 720 msg/min (1 message = 1 SMS message, 160 characters or less). Registering and maintaining the number comes with a $25/month fee. More information on the price and details can be found here: https://eztexting.force.com/answers/s/article/What-is-an-A2P-number-and-why-should-I-upgrade? We hope this information helps and, as always, if you have any issues, please make sure to reach out at support@EZTexting.com

Karen
Administration (É.-U.)

The best we have found!

Commentaires : Overall, we like EZ Texting much better than other apps we have looked at recently and/or tried.

It’s great for most things we need for a texting application. We send out reminders for lunches and events and also invites for training classes we have. We add a key word and have it set up to auto reply back to texts we send out for training with links to being able to download the volunteer application ahead of training, etc. EZ Texting works great for these things and we use them often!!

The thing I do not like is the difficulty to follow a conversation or to see when someone replies back to a text message for a training class. It can be done but it’s not very easy. Also, we have previously tried using another program for our departments since you can make (and see) small groups or teams. That program changed their structuring and we have been looking for something to replace it. EZ Texting does not have the same structure but we sure wish they did. We actually need a smaller package - we don’t use 1,000 texts a month so we overpay for what we actually need.

Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

There is better out there

It is a great introductory level system, good for businesses or companys that have less that 100 contacts.

If you are looking for something to use to run customer loyalty campaigns or reminders, I would try to find something else. Can get very messy if it is unorganized. There is no text automation or schedules. If you do not not create a group to text and enter each person into that group. Every phone number you have you must create a contact for and subsequently add them to where they need to go, this gets tedious with large contact lists especially since there is no way to upload data. It can get expensive, payment is based off how many "points" you buy and each SMS will cost you points. If you send about one SMS a week you will need to buy more points frequently.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for your review. All accounts are equipped with Reminder and Drip Campaign functionality, as well as options to save commonly used templates and large contact uploads with online templates for greater ease of use. I¿d strongly suggest you speak with our Client Success Team - they can provide tutorials, share best practices and help implement proven SMS strategies. In fact, they'll also provide guidance on how to reduce your costs with monthly plan based on your anticipated usage. I invite you to give us a call at 424-268-8965. Happy to work with you moving forward!

Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Good mass texting service for the price

This software allows us to easily mass text our clients for a very low cost, and it can merge information like their first name, etc.

I wish that responses could go to your email rather than the EZ Texting inbox, because that makes it easy to miss them. Also, I wish it integrated with other software so that, for instance, when we update a person's phone number in our CRM it would also update it in EZ Text.

Kelly
Auctioneer (É.-U.)
Supermarchés, 2–10 employés

NO Customer support

Commentaires : I called and said I wanted to setup a new account and was able to speak to someone. When I told her I needed support, she hung up on me.

Easy to use when it works. If you need support, you are out of luck

Has no customer service. My account is being double billed, I’ve call multiple times to support for a call back.

il y a 2 ans

Kelly, We sincerely apologize for your experience with our customer service representative. We take our customer's happiness very seriously and don't ever want them to have a negative experience with us. Our chat is open 9-5 EST, M-F and is our most efficient channel, we usually see users get connected to agents immediately there. First, if you're interested, we'd like to have an agent reach out and work with you directly on getting you reimbursed for being double billed. Second, if you're open to it, we'd like to offer you free credits. Please let us know. Sincerely, Taylor

Vijay
Student (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

A solid texting platform

Commentaires : We were a group of students conducting a field study, and needed to reach out to our study participants on a daily basis through texts. We tried another leading platform that did not work. EZ Texting worked flawlessly from the start, and honestly saved our project.

The most important thing is that it works. We were a group of students conducting a field study, and needed to reach out to our study participants on a daily basis through texts. We tried another leading platform that did not work. EZ Texting worked flawlessly from the start, and honestly saved our project.

Some options took a little while to figure out.

Susan
Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, Auto-entrepreneur

You get what you pay for

3,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : My relationship is clearly one of love/hate.

Easy to use platform with great analytics! If your needs are simple and straightforward, EZ Texting is the smart choice for your business.

Customer service is severely lacking. If your needs are not the norm and work arounds are required, avoid the headaches and spend the money for a full service platform with great customer service.

Miriam
Owner (É.-U.)
Assurance, Auto-entrepreneur

Great product!

Before I signed up with EZ Texting I was struggling to keep up calling my customers to remind them about their Payment due dates. And many times they wouldn't answer or wouldn't have a voicemail set up. When I started asking my customers their preferred method of contact most answered they preferred text messages. So EZ Texting save me time and helps me keep in touch with my customers without missing a date.

I cannot filter the Recurring texts. I would be easier for me to have the option to filter texts already programmed to avoid duplicates.

Thomas
Owner (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2–10 employés

Great product

Commentaires : It was good, my business was not successful but that’s my responsibility. For the time I used it it helped me a lot

It’s easy to use. Can track the data and useful for my business

Not much customer support, need to offer training videos

il y a 2 ans

Hey Thomas, Thank you so much for your review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying EZ Texting and find us...well, easy! For educational videos make sure to check out our website her: https://www.eztexting.com/why-ez-texting/video-tour as well as our youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/EzTexting?app=desktop. Additionally, when it comes to customer support, we hear you and have actively made strides to hire more customer service agents while adding a chat feature to our website directly and customers can always reach us via our email: support@EZTexting.com. Thank you again for your feedback--we strive to grow with our customers! Sincerely, Taylor

Spencer
Response Team Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Incredibly valuable, easy, fast, free!

Commentaires : A platform for totally FREE texting for clients, as opposed to using an employee's cell phone. I also benefited from the ease of use, the speed of the software, the overall functionality, and the ability to schedule texts and send to several numbers at once. 10/10!

I like the most that this software is free to use. Your company gets a certain number of text messages per month it can use for free before having to update to a paid version. It is incredibly easy to send and receive text messages. It is also much easier to type messages on a keyboard than on a phone. You can send mass texts and you can schedule them, which is really neat. It is fast with minimal loading times. The layout is easy. Without any experience and little instruction, my company was using this software to send out scheduled follow-up text messages without any issues.

I like the least the fact that each text is limited to a certain amount (I believe it's 160) characters. However, I understand their reasoning behind it. I have no complaints!

Marc
marketing coordinator (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 11–50 employés

False Billing

Commentaires : Very poor interaction several times over a period of years, including via other businesses I have worked with. I am wary of doing business with a company that misleads and misrepresents their services and cost structure.

I think the software is good overall. Issues on pricing, misleading practices and incremental costs are of concern and have caused issues.

The platform is constantly pushing for increasing expense. And pricing displays are misleading to say the least.

il y a 3 ans

Hello, Thank you for your feedback and I'm sorry for any poor experiences you've had with us and the issues they may have caused. At EZ Texting, we're always striving to provide clear communication regarding platform or pricing changes that may need to occur. I'm sorry to hear we missed this mark. We value your insight and would like to hear more about your experience so we can improve moving forward. We want to make this right, so please contact us by calling us at (800)753-5732.

Steve
Steve
Founder (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 2–10 employés

Not enough bang for the buck

Commentaires : Just wish I had purchased something different. Not horrible but I could have done better

At the time the price was right and it had the features I needed for a little project I was doing.

Adding Keywords are expensive and their forms are clunky. They also have horrible integration with infusionsoft. I am about 3 months into an annual contract I will not renew the contract. If I could get even a partial refund I would get out now. There are simply better products out there with a lower price point.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Steve, Thank you for feedback! Your comments regarding our integrations, features, and the value of our product will definitely be examined as EZ Texting is always looking for ways to improve. With that said, I'm sorry to hear we missed the mark on providing value for your use case. We appreciate your insight and would like to hear more about your experience. We want to make this right, so please contact us by giving us a call at (800)753-5732 or chatting in on our website eztexting.com.

Jenny
Communications (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201–500 employés

Good choice for mass texting

Commentaires : Overall it's been a positive experience, and they seem to make improvements regularly. I haven't used many other texting systems, but I would recommend this one to someone looking.

It was a quick process to send a mass text, and will automatically remove people who want to stop or cancel when they send the "stop" or "cancel" message. We had a question about sending a test of the text, and customer service replied quickly - they were helpful.

I wish there was a built-in test function, so that you didn't have to send a separate message just to one or two people to test something out. We were worried that in re-typing the message, or copying and pasting the message, the link might break or be copied wrong. Not a huge deal, but would be a nice feature.

Oscar
owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Tried to use it

Commentaires : Communicating with my subcontractors

Not much. I have used others and this one is similar to others.

Tried this service but was not very good. It kept flagging basic words like bank and payment. Thankfully, I use the pay as you go plan first to see how good the service is. This one is poor for me. I needed to communicate with my appraisal staff. As appraisers, works like bank and payment are used because its part of out lexicon. I DO NOT recommend this service for businesses in the real estate, finance or bank field.

il y a 5 ans

Hello! We're sorry that you have not had the optimal experience with EZ Texting. For context, words such as "bank" and "payment" are flagged because our system identifies the usage of those words as a"financial offers", which are not permitted in our industry. Simply put, it's a preventative measure to protect you and our thousands of users. We really value our customers, and want to make this right. Give us a call at (800)753-5732 and one of our team members will be happy to assist you. We will unblock the account and can provide assurances that this will not occur again from the usage of those words.

Connor
Connor
Co-Founder (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Stay Away

Commentaires : It is definitely not the best option and is not a software we would ever suggest to one of our clients. Stay away from EZTexting go with another SMS service instead

Very simple interface to navigate. Getting setup takes a matter of minutes and is easy to jump into.

The Customer Support team is one of the worst I have ever experienced. The account rep who initially got us set up subscribed us to add ons we told him we did not want or need. We were unaware that the add ons were even there until we were hit with the bill and the customer support team told us they would not help and if we cancelled our accounts they would delete our credits if we closed our account. The service itself is not great, the texting is difficult for customers to use and the software does not integrate into slack which would make responding to inbound texts easier. Stay away, and use something else.

il y a 5 ans

Hello! We're sorry to hear about your negative experience. There seems to have been a miscommunication and the charge on your account was the renewal of the plan you purchased. Our team members always try to set up our customers for success, but never force into plans or purchase additional features without your knowledge. We are known for our exceptional customer service, so we would like to make things right and we have since refunded the charges. If you have any questions or need further clarification, give our Customer Support team a call at (800)753-5732.

marisa
office manager (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 11–50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Professional

very professional way to send out mass text professionally and it even lets you know if youve entered the same number twice by mistake

havent really noticed anything ive disliked so far

LaTrecia
Business mgr (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

Get the word out!

Commentaires : Good experience so far.

Great texting tool to keep communication and awareness of our church before the congregation.

I don’t like the SMS to MMS feature. I wish we could use more characters

il y a 2 ans

LaTrecia, Thank you so much for your review! We're glad you're enjoying EZ Texting and we absolutely love to hear how you're using it to get the word out :). Sincerely, Taylor

Igor
Digital Marketing Manager (Canada)
Automobile, 51–200 employés

It does work BUT their business strategy turned me off forever

Commentaires : Very bad. I really needed to send a few hundred text messages and ended up NOT sending any... because they wanted me to buy more and more credits that I did not need. I tried to contact their customer service about it and it didn't get anywhere... not resolved up until now.

User interface does look very friendly and all needed features are easily accessible.

They are literally tricking you into buying more credits. Very cheap, SCAM-like trick. You buy some credits... later realize you CANNOT use it because you need to buy MORE credits... Another words there is a certain minimum of credits you have to have on your balance. AND there is no explanation to begin with...

il y a 5 ans

Hi Igor, thanks for the feedback. We understand that a manager reached out to walk you through the account and explain that a minimum credit balance isn't necessary to have an account in good standing with us. We hope that his explanation addressed your concerns. Please feel free to reach out directly to us with any further questions. We're here to assist every step of the way!

Aaron
Aaron
Vice President of Professional Development (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 501–1 000 employés

EZ Texting is excellent tool to send out simple notifications via SMS text message.

Commentaires : Higher response rates over email
Low cost or free
Intuitive and easy to use

We allow customers to opt-in to receive SMS text message notifications instead of email. EZ Texting allows us to have an opt-in feature that is completely automated so we don't have to babysit it, or manually enter people into the group to receive messages. EZ Texting allows us to put together and send out text message in a few minutes. Very straight-forward and intuitive interface. It allows our customers to send text messages back to us.

EZ Texting is a very straight-forward, intuitive tool for sending SMS text messages. I would like to see it allow more texts to be sent on a monthly basis for free, but love using the tool.