There is better out there

Publié le 15/08/2018
Account Manager
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It is a great introductory level system, good for businesses or companys that have less that 100 contacts.

Inconvénients: If you are looking for something to use to run customer loyalty campaigns or reminders, I would try to find something else. Can get very messy if it is unorganized. There is no text automation or schedules. If you do not not create a group to text and enter each person into that group. Every phone number you have you must create a contact for and subsequently add them to where they need to go, this gets tedious with large contact lists especially since there is no way to upload data. It can get expensive, payment is based off how many "points" you buy and each SMS will cost you points. If you send about one SMS a week you will need to buy more points frequently.

envoyé par CallFire le 23/08/2018

Thank you for your review.

All accounts are equipped with Reminder and Drip Campaign functionality, as well as options to save commonly used templates and large contact uploads with online templates for greater ease of use.

I¿d strongly suggest you speak with our Client Success Team - they can provide tutorials, share best practices and help implement proven SMS strategies. In fact, they'll also provide guidance on how to reduce your costs with monthly plan based on your anticipated usage.

I invite you to give us a call at 424-268-8965.

Happy to work with you moving forward!

Beware: Your Unused Credits Expire!

Publié le 11/02/2019
Tiffany M.
Owner- Social Media Marketing
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Mass texting is a great business solution but I would be looking for another company to work with if it weren't basically impossible to do that without losing all of our following. Once you start with them, I don't see how you could ever switch to another company, so do your research. The other major con of EZ TEXT is that you can only run one company per account. So say for example, you own more than one restaurant and you need more than one account to sent out messages- you would have to have two separate accounts with this platform.

Avantages: It's relatively easy to learn how to use and the customer service chat works very quickly.

Inconvénients: BEWARE: If you don't use your credits within 12 months they will expire (in other words: if you don't text the entire amount of times/numbers that you have paid for within 12 months you're outta luck-- or money rather). Our company only lost about $100 but I imagine it could be alot more, depending on how much you are planning to text. When I called to try and figure out where all of my missing credits were, they offered to add the equivalent of $25 back to my account. This is technology- there is no reason why they couldn't just give me back all that I paid for, that was unused, as a one time courtesy. I was on a default setting to keep adding credits to my account when I got to a certain number. Don't get me wrong, I should have read the fine print, but NOBODY wants to pay for something that they don't get to use. If I wanted to do that, I would join a gym.

envoyé par EZ Texting le 14/02/2019

Tiffany, sorry to hear about your credits expiring. We understand your frustration and invite you to reach out to our Account Management and Support Teams to discuss the specifics of our your account and help insure you're maximizing its most powerful tools too!

Also, we love having multiple businesses run from a single account. In fact, our most successful clients are small to medium size business owners that utilize a single account to communicate with their customers across multiple locations. We also offer a white label solution that allows our clients to create and assign as many accounts as needed.
Please know that we're here to help and available Monday through Friday, 9am to 8pm EST at (800)753-5732

The Great Automator!

Publié le 05/01/2017
Freddy S.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: If that's even a word! ... EzTexting has been great at keeping in touch with my clients and students no matter how near or far they may be. I teach several classes weekly and sending out reminders to sign-up has never been easier with it's scheduler. Just create the message and then select the day(s), time, and frequency and EzTexting does the rest. I dinged one star on ease of use because once you schedule a recurring text, it becomes a bit difficult if you want to amend it in some way be it the message, day, or time. I've also been able to use it for contests and to gauge opinions of several people at once instead of individually messaging them. If you're not already using EzTexting, I'd recommend you give it a try. If you're a smaller business or just getting started like I was, the free account is very generous. The one time I had to contact customer support was due to some glitch and they were very helpful.

Avantages: It's a labor saver!

Inconvénients: A slightly circumvolution method of editing/amending scheduled texts, but a minor con in my eyes.

The Best Pro is in their Name! So Easy to Use!

Publié le 19/09/2018
Kelly M.
Communications Director
Philanthropie, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: If you need to send a marketing message, a coupon for tracking purposes, or want to hear back directly from your customers, this is the best software on the market for those needs! I suggest creating a campaign around texting and offer discounts and coupons with codes you can track to see when is the best time for delivery, etc. and that is so super easy with EZ!

Avantages: This software is so very easy to use - for any level of marketing experience. Anyone trying to reach a mass amount of customers with one simple message should really consider texting software and EZ Texting is the best out there, hands down!

Inconvénients: I would like for there to be a way to send pictures universally through this software and there currently is not.

Almost perfect texting app!

Publié le 15/10/2019
Jon L.
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love the ease of use of the interface, importing mass contacts, and the ability to export bounced messages.

Inconvénients: I wish the platform made it a little more intuitive to add a new solo contact with additional information while composing a message. For example, when I type a new phone number, I'd like it to prompt me for the person's name and other information right from within the compose window.

Money RIPPERS...extravagant expensive.. Really BAD .. THEY WILL RIP YOU..

Publié le 16/04/2019
Satpal S.
System Admin
Institutions religieuses, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I beg you (Who is reading this - AVOID THEM ) I have been their customers for 2+ years and I have started at a low package. without any notification or anything I was robbed in the BRIGHT DAYLIGHT and

Avantages: Look for other Companies such as TWILIO, TXT180, TellMyCell. BUT not THESE PEOPLE "EZ Texting" OVERALL>> Extremely expensive. You will be forced to pay the EXTRA $$$$... Be aware: They have 2 or 3 companies under names as EZ texting or MOBOMIX. First, they will drop the price to win your confidence and then you will be Robbed in the BRIGHT DAYLIGHT. HIGHLY Recommended to Avoid Them.

Inconvénients: Scammers, Fake, THE MOST EXPENSIVE, unreliable, BAD ACCOUNT REPS.
what else .. for a bad company or team of thugs

envoyé par EZ Texting le 19/04/2019

Hi Satpal, we value your feedback and we sincerely apologize that you've had a bad experience. We understand that there may be things in the accounts that customers would like changes to and we are always striving to improve our process and service.

We understand your frustration with the expiration of your credits, however, it's is a standard part of our Terms of Service that credits do expire within a certain period of time. As referenced in the last discussion, we're always happy to work to find an equitable solution for both yourself and our company. If you'd like, we're happy to have a manager reach out and discuss those options with you.

Incredibly valuable, easy, fast, free!

Publié le 30/04/2018
Spencer P.
Response Team Manager
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: A platform for totally FREE texting for clients, as opposed to using an employee's cell phone. I also benefited from the ease of use, the speed of the software, the overall functionality, and the ability to schedule texts and send to several numbers at once. 10/10!

Avantages: I like the most that this software is free to use. Your company gets a certain number of text messages per month it can use for free before having to update to a paid version. It is incredibly easy to send and receive text messages. It is also much easier to type messages on a keyboard than on a phone. You can send mass texts and you can schedule them, which is really neat. It is fast with minimal loading times. The layout is easy. Without any experience and little instruction, my company was using this software to send out scheduled follow-up text messages without any issues.

Inconvénients: I like the least the fact that each text is limited to a certain amount (I believe it's 160) characters. However, I understand their reasoning behind it. I have no complaints!

It's still early, but the onboarding process to effectively utilize this service was great.

Publié le 13/07/2018
Stan M.
Financial Representative
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Again, it's still early, but I think it will help me maintain value added contact with current clients and those I'd like to be clients.

Avantages: Simplicity of Txt's to clients, and the customer experience provided by EZ Texting. When I signed in, my first time, the AE had listened closely enough to have the different "groups" I'd be texting already preloaded in my "New Contact" template. She made things so easy. I think this system has room for me to grow with videos, pics and such too.

Inconvénients: Although I don't worry over this, I still don't understand differences between the MMS and SMS texting with this service even after asking in the chatbox area. I don't know if I am charged two credits for including a vid/pic or not. This could be MY fault, as I'm not too tech savvy. I need to inquire again.

Very helpful!

Publié le 23/03/2018
Maria J.
CAM
Support client

Avantages: This program is a great tool for when reaching out to clients. It is very hard to get a response from emails and being able to text clients, sending out reminders and information quick is exactly what we want and are happy with! Its easy to use also which is a big plus!

Inconvénients: We have been using the system for 6 months and have no issues. The systems has been working great.

Good mass texting service for the price

Publié le 19/04/2019
Director of Programming
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This software allows us to easily mass text our clients for a very low cost, and it can merge information like their first name, etc.

Inconvénients: I wish that responses could go to your email rather than the EZ Texting inbox, because that makes it easy to miss them. Also, I wish it integrated with other software so that, for instance, when we update a person's phone number in our CRM it would also update it in EZ Text.

Good choice for mass texting

Publié le 23/10/2018
Jenny T.
Communications
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall it's been a positive experience, and they seem to make improvements regularly. I haven't used many other texting systems, but I would recommend this one to someone looking.

Avantages: It was a quick process to send a mass text, and will automatically remove people who want to stop or cancel when they send the "stop" or "cancel" message. We had a question about sending a test of the text, and customer service replied quickly - they were helpful.

Inconvénients: I wish there was a built-in test function, so that you didn't have to send a separate message just to one or two people to test something out. We were worried that in re-typing the message, or copying and pasting the message, the link might break or be copied wrong. Not a huge deal, but would be a nice feature.

Easy to Use

Publié le 07/09/2018
Deb T.
IT Director
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This software has made it so easy to send out marketing texts. The price of this product is worth every penny.

Inconvénients: EZ Texting doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles, so if this is what you are looking for this is probably not the product. However, for quick and easy this is great.

Professional

Publié le 08/10/2019
Marisa S.
office manager
Recrutement, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: very professional way to send out mass text professionally and it even lets you know if youve entered the same number twice by mistake

Inconvénients: havent really noticed anything ive disliked so far

Great Idea but Not useful

Publié le 07/11/2019
Justin B.
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: wouldnt let me use the product they way I have been for over a year then all the suddenly decides im not legit. Refused to credit back to me my unused credits that purchased in good faith. I actually increased my monthly credit expenditure and was excited to move forward then they abruptly want to shut down my process. There are plenty of Other platforms/apps out there that will allow me(and you) to reach customers via text in an easy and affordable way.

Avantages: Appealing platform with the ability to send messages to customers

Inconvénients: The company doesnt want you to send messages to your customer database if they dont like how your customers opted in to receive those messages. It might be difficult to prove to them your systematic process of acquiring the data if you have various methods of getting clients/customers/prospects to request information from your company.

Easy to use and a great way to reach our consumer.

Publié le 24/04/2018
Zach P.
Business Development
Support client

Avantages: I can do everything on my own without having to have someone else manage or handle. It is a really great way to connect.

Inconvénients: Honestly I don't have really any negative feedback. Easy to reach customer service when I need to so all around pretty happy customer.

It does work BUT their business strategy turned me off forever

Publié le 03/06/2019
Igor M.
Digital Marketing Manager
Automobile, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very bad. I really needed to send a few hundred text messages and ended up NOT sending any... because they wanted me to buy more and more credits that I did not need. I tried to contact their customer service about it and it didn't get anywhere... not resolved up until now.

Avantages: User interface does look very friendly and all needed features are easily accessible.

Inconvénients: They are literally tricking you into buying more credits. Very cheap, SCAM-like trick. You buy some credits... later realize you CANNOT use it because you need to buy MORE credits...
Another words there is a certain minimum of credits you have to have on your balance. AND there is no explanation to begin with...

envoyé par EZ Texting le 10/06/2019

Hi Igor, thanks for the feedback. We understand that a manager reached out to walk you through the account and explain that a minimum credit balance isn't necessary to have an account in good standing with us. We hope that his explanation addressed your concerns. Please feel free to reach out directly to us with any further questions. We're here to assist every step of the way!

The advantages are right there in their name!

Publié le 23/07/2019
Kelly M.
Communications Director
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The support staff at EZTexting is also top-notch! Just a great experience all the way around.

Avantages: You simply cannot find an easier system to use to send your texts. This is super easy from beginning to end.

Inconvénients: The reporting features leaves a little to be desired.

EZ Texting is excellent tool to send out simple notifications via SMS text message.

Publié le 11/01/2018
Aaron W.
Vice President of Professional Development
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Higher response rates over email
Low cost or free
Intuitive and easy to use

Avantages: We allow customers to opt-in to receive SMS text message notifications instead of email. EZ Texting allows us to have an opt-in feature that is completely automated so we don't have to babysit it, or manually enter people into the group to receive messages. EZ Texting allows us to put together and send out text message in a few minutes. Very straight-forward and intuitive interface. It allows our customers to send text messages back to us.

Inconvénients: EZ Texting is a very straight-forward, intuitive tool for sending SMS text messages. I would like to see it allow more texts to be sent on a monthly basis for free, but love using the tool.

Message tool for improve your business

Publié le 20/03/2018
Augusto P.
Librero
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This tool is amazing, I never thought that message tool nowadays it could be so useful, you can improve your business sending and be receiving text of a specific topic, you are able to reach more people because this technology is more friendly than use a social network, and you can save money with their plans, because you can send thousands of sms with only one pay.

Inconvénients: It is a little expensive because they do not have an annual subscription, you have to pay your plan monthly, and that can be a lot of money if you manage a small business.

envoyé par EZ Texting le 21/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review EZ Texting! We take these reviews very seriously and we appreciate the feedback. We are so happy to hear that you have found us useful for your small business! In response to your cons, we actually do offer annual plans and pricing. Please give us a call at 800-753-5732 and our team will help find the right annual plan for you!

Very easy to use. Effective and quick way to communicate with various groups.

Publié le 31/07/2018
Willie W.
Pastor
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Easy to navigate. Need little to none customer service. Thanks for service it has made a huge difference in communicating with my audience.

Inconvénients: others use the same keywords...

Just okay texting program

Publié le 07/05/2019
April S.
Project manager
Études de marché, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We were using this to send appointment reminders and information to customers. Often we were sending the same message to several people at once.

Avantages: What I liked most is that this is pretty east to use. It did not take long to learn how to use it at all. You can send texts relatively easy to one person or multiple people. You also get a free trial.

Inconvénients: What I like least is that if you are sending to multiple people, but dont want them to see each others numbers, you have to send each text separately. This is not a good tool for businesses needing to send the same text to multiple customers. It takes a long time to copy and paste and is sort of clunky.

envoyé par EZ Texting le 09/05/2019

Hi April, thanks for the feedback! We'd love to address the issues you listed as "Cons" in our system. Text recipients can't see other individual's numbers on a mass text sent from one of our shared short codes. Please feel free to give our account management team a call at 212-255-4663. We're more than happy to share best practices for appointment reminders and provide a tutorial of all our features.

Best of all the text companies to use. The five the most for your money and their costs are the lowe

Publié le 01/05/2018
Erik P.
Owner of NEVER QUIT
Support client

Avantages: Lowest cost compared to all the other and they give the most. They actually work with some of the nation's largest brands as they are BY FAR he best for your money

Inconvénients: I am a perfectionist and so this may surprise you.... but there is not one con. I would know after using 3 other next services and EZtexting blows everyone else away.

Great team, great platform

Publié le 24/07/2018
Iman Y.
Support client

Avantages: I operate a meal prep company that requires the ability to send reminder texts and marketing outreach texts as well. I found EZ texting via Instagram, and went to the site where I typed questions into the instant message feature. Kaitlyn quickly responded and set up a demo for ez texts platform. Kaitlyn was an outstanding rep of the company. The product is exactly what our company needs and I'm excited to do business with EX texting a large part due to Kaitlyn's positive personality and extensive knowledge of the platform.

Inconvénients: None at this point. I would like the ability to have a template set up where I could send a text to an individual by clicking the template and the number I have saved on file, not just for groups. It may exist but not that I've noticed.

New user of the service.

Publié le 07/08/2018
Steven H.
Dentist
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Excellent, efficient communication with clients. Very cost effective, and very quick replies as opposed to phone calls or email.

Avantages: Extremely easy to use, efficient, excellent tool for communication with clients! Very detailed ability to integrate with other functions or simple, basic setup. Beta "Chat" feature I really enjoy, and so do clients.

Inconvénients: No concerns with any features. Every feature works as anticipated/expected.

Best Business Text and Email software

Publié le 04/07/2018
Dalia C.
Support client

Avantages: Not like... What do i Love about this software? Everything! First 500 customers, Free. Customer support is ready to answer questions. So easy to use. You dont have to give your customers your personal number. So many options to choose from. I recommend trying Eztexting first. You wont regret it.

Inconvénients: There is nothing that i can think of that i like least about this software. Maybe if the software was no longer available.