Staying booked

Publié le 16/07/2019
Amy F.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: As a massage practice and I'm sure other service related industries clients cancel last minute all the time.
I get booked 2 weeks to a month ahead and have lost customers because they can't plan that far in advance. Then, when someone cancels last minute, I can't fill the spot. This service allows me to txt clients about those open spots and they love it. I'm able to stay booked, keep business going, and my clients love getting the schedule updates for same or next day appointments.

Avantages: Loved the ease of use, ability to create message templates, has multiple user logins with limited access for other staff to use, and self refreshes. My customers love getting updates via text.

Inconvénients: I can only get 160 characters per text. I inform my clients of all the available sessions and 160 characters isn't always enough.

envoyé par TXT180 le 18/07/2019

Thank you for your TXT180 review, Amy! We appreciate the feedback and are happy to hear that SMS keeps your appointments booked and helps connect you to your clients. We are adding MMS messages soon which enable you to send graphics and/or longer messages (up to 1,600 characters). Thank you for your business.

Awesome

Publié le 01/02/2019
Richard T.
Business Development
Recrutement, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This mass text service has been a god send. How did I live without it? I am able to contact as many people as I need to. Being in the staffing industry I have several customers that need people at a second's notice. TXT 180 is the mass text service way to go.

Avantages: What I like most about the software is that it isn't software. Nothing to download! This is very easy and simple to use.

Inconvénients: TXT 180 only gives you 160 characters to use when writing a single text. You must get creative in text message writing which takes time. Time is more than money. The limited amount of characters is what I like least of all. However, that is my only gripe which says a lot about this SMS Mass Text Service.
I highly, highly recommend TXT 180.

envoyé par TXT180 le 04/02/2019

Thomas, thank you for taking the time to review TXT180! We are happy to hear that our service helps you in your business and we agree and wish that SMS was allowed to send longer text messages. We are hoping that feature will change in the future.

Simple to Use

Publié le 22/07/2019
Emily A.
Director of Marketing & Education
Gestion de l'enseignement, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Reaching customers that may not engage over phone call or email.

Avantages: This product is simple to use and customer service is excellent about answering any questions I have.

Inconvénients: Text amounts are in bundles of too few texts or too many. You can add more, but unused messages don't roll over even when they've been paid for. Some features are redundant. Scheduler and drip messaging aren't different enough to warrant them being separate.

Emily,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are happy to hear that it is easy to use and that it helps you engage with your customers.

The key difference between Drip Messages and the Scheduler is, by setting up drip messages you will ensure that all contacts receive the same sequence of messages no matter what date they opted in. Such as, day 1 a welcome text and day 5 a link to look at class materials and so on.

The scheduler will only send the message to contacts who are opted in on that date specifically.

Drip messages are great if you want all contacts to receive a certain thread of messages over time. Hope that helps clarify the difference a little better.

We appreciate your business and feedback.

Easy to reach our patients.

Janna C.
Support client

Avantages: I like being able to send messages to multiple people at once. The option of the patient texting to join is better than the staff having to manually enter patient information.

Inconvénients: I do not like the fact of having a limited amount of characters for the messages we need to send. It makes it hard for some to understand what we are trying to say when you have to use short sentences.

Been a customer for years

Publié le 31/10/2018
Eric B.
Web & Digital Analytics Manager
Conseil en gestion, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: TXT180 has been a partner for years. They are the underlying infrastructure for our award-winning text to donate service. We've been very happy with their service and the functionality. Overall, it's been a great partnership!

Avantages: Probably the customer service. CSR is always helpful and wonderful to work with. She finds a solution to your needs.

Inconvénients: The fact that I cannot change or delete my keywords myself.

TXT180 has been a great tool. Recently it was updated and made to be extremely user friendly.

Publié le 10/04/2018
John F.
Team Leader
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I've been able to communicate to my participants quickly and efficiently.

Avantages: It's a great tool to get a message out to a lot of people very quickly. I can sign people up or they can sign themselves up. In addition, it's been great to be able to respond to people who have questions, as they can simply reply and I get an email with their question. Lastly, the price is right! This service could easily be sold for a much high amount! Learning the system was easy and the customer service team has reached out to help on a few occasions.

Inconvénients: I can't say there are any cons. In the first year of using the product, it had it's limitations, but they've updated it and made more of the features user friendly.

Easy to schedule/send messages

Jennifer H.
Owner/Stylist
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Quality product for an awesome price! I would recommended this product to someone who wants a simple, easy to use system.

Inconvénients: The fact that it automatically logs you out after a period of time. I wish we had roll over messages for the monthly subscription as we often remember we need to use them the day after the system replenishes our counts.

review

Publié le 15/02/2019
Lora B.
Administrative Assistant
Agriculture, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has help with employees moral, building great leaders

Avantages: It has been very good for each employee. We choose an employee at our Fridays team meeting to share a text received that week. Employees make comments about what the messages say on a regular basis. It has been extremely helpful for our staff. Inspirational messages, leadership messages and team building has all been great.

Inconvénients: We have no cons. The only thing is taking time to im-put the messages.

envoyé par TXT180 le 21/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Lora! We are happy to hear that using the software has helped increase employee moral and communication. We appreciate your business and feedback.

Great Company and Experience

Publié le 05/08/2019
Gabe O.
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am not only gaining business from the use of txt180 but I'm helping others gain business as well.

Avantages: I like it because it's reliable it works the way they say it's going to and it's cost-effective. One of my main trigger points is customer service. Their service has out ranked any other company I have been dealing with lately.

Inconvénients: Looking forward to when it supports MMS.

envoyé par TXT180 le 06/08/2019

Thank you for your TXT180 review, Gabe. We are happy to hear that our customer support has been great and is helping you and others gain business.

We will definitely be launching MMS in October so hold tight as we finish out the programming of this. We appreciate your patience.

Thank you for feedback.

Great System!

Publié le 15/02/2019
Melanie F.
Compliance
Automobile, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very pleased! Will continue to use for my business and share the website with colleagues.

Avantages: It is user friendly even to people like myself who are not tech savvy. I can schedule texts months in advance for birthdays or meetings is super efficient!

Inconvénients: it Would be nice to have more characters per message as I sometimes have to abbreviate a lot of my messages so I’m not sending out 3-4 at a time. When deleting past employees if I’m on page 5 and delete a person I’m forced to go back to page 1 and that becomes very time consuming having to click back and forth between pages.

envoyé par TXT180 le 19/02/2019

Melanie, thank your for taking the time to review us! We're happy to hear that the service works well for you scheduling things out. We appreciate your feedback on the page jumping. I will forward that over to our development team and see if there is anything we can do to prevent this.

Love the marketing value it provides my business

Publié le 12/04/2018
Michael N.
Owner CEO
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like the fact that I can reach potential and current clients through the services 24 hours a day and they opt in to the service so they do want to hear from us.

Inconvénients: Can't say there is really anything I don't like about the service as it provides us with the tools we need to grow our business if I had to say something I would ask that they give us discounts on additional key words.

Text marketing has worked really well for our businesses. TXT180 makes it easy.

Amber C.
Marketing Director
Produits alimentaires, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Huge marketing benefits, being able to reach my list instantly has resulted in being able to drive customers to our door within the hour. A lot higher results seen with this vs. email, print, or social marketing.

Avantages: Easy to use once I got it going. I like being able to use it online or through the app when I'm on the go. I feel that all of the contacts I'm gaining with our text clubs are MUCH more valuable than my email lists due largely to knowing most of them are getting read. I looked at many of the other text marketing companies before choosing and their dash is a lot easier to navigate than the others. Definitely recommend.

Inconvénients: As a new user, getting started doing text marketing was a little confusing and knowing where to go in the dash for certain things took a minute to get familiar with but between the videos and live chat, it was easy to get figured out.

envoyé par TXT180 le 09/04/2018

Thank you for your comments we are so happy you love our product!

TXT180 works great for our purposes

Publié le 05/02/2019
Jamie D.
Technology Coordinator
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We no longer have to call all staff to tell them the office is closed because of weather conditions, one simple text and done.

Avantages: This software is extremely easy to use. the primary purpose we use it is to alert staff of snow days and not to report to work. We also use in on occasion to send out reminders for staff events. Although we require staff to complete a form to sign up for the service, they can remove themselves at any time they wish, which means I don't have to manage it with staff turnover.

Inconvénients: We have a couple people that are authorized to send out texts, but there is now way for me to determine who has sent out the texts. This would be very helpful in order to allocate the expenses across departments.

envoyé par TXT180 le 07/02/2019

Jamie, thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your feedback and I'll add your suggestion to have the texts traceable by user to our tech dept and see if that is a capability we can implement. We're happy to hear it works well for your company.

Excellent customer service

Web & Digital Analytics Manager
Conseil en gestion, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Lots of features and easy to use. I like the scheduler and drip message functions. They're customer service is excellent.

Inconvénients: Initial set up of keywords is kind of pricey. Wish they offered weekend customer support. Also wish that I can delete or modify keywords on my own, without having to involve customer support.

I wouldn’t use anything else

Publié le 01/02/2019
Candice G.
Cosmetologist
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It’s great to have my clients open my marketing so fast.

Avantages: It’s user friendly, and the customer service was great. It’s a great marketing tool for small business.

Inconvénients: I’m not sure still after 3 years of using it all the features. I would love to see sample drip text other businesses use for inspiration.

envoyé par TXT180 le 04/02/2019

Hi Candice, thank you for taking the time to review TXT180! We are glad that you enjoy the services. We would love to help you understand the features like drip messages better and appreciate that insight to help us know how to better build out the dashboard.

Texting-trying to keep up with the changing time

Publié le 23/07/2019
Lisa A.
MIS Coordinator
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall the experience has been positive, so far it has been working for our need and we hope to use it for other programs that will be starting in the fall. Its affordable and we would recommend it to other agencies or businesses to try the free trial you will not be disappointed.

Avantages: I liked that it was easy to use, it was very user friendly and if I needed assistance customer service was there to help. It did exactly what is said it would do a it was a great fit for our agency since we are not that to big and the price was just right for our budget.

Inconvénients: The amount of characters that can be typed for each message and that you can not send an emoji in your message.

envoyé par TXT180 le 26/07/2019

Thank you for your great review, Lisa! We're happy to hear that you have found it to be user-friendly and that it is working well for your business' needs.

We are in the process of adding MMS messages to the service which will allow for the use of media, emojis, and longer character counts (up to 1,600) in October so stay tuned for those features.

We appreciate your business and feedback!

Great Texting Software

Publié le 24/07/2019
Lisa P.
Shipping Manager
Automobile, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great customer service. Easy to get ahold of on the phone. I enjoy speaking to a person when I have a question.

Avantages: This software is easy to use and helps our company reach our customers on a weekly basis using text notifications about specials we have going on that week. I also really like using Templates so week after week i don't have to retype the whole message and only make a few minor changes.

Inconvénients: no problems with software. no complaints to date.

envoyé par TXT180 le 26/07/2019

Thank you for your TXT180 review, Lisa! We are happy to hear that text is working great for your business' needs.

We appreciate your business and feedback!

It has been a very solid experience with TXT180.

Jeff M.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It is easy to use and they have upgraded multiple features to make it even easier to use over the past year.

Inconvénients: The software is more than adequate. It's easy to use and straightforward. If anything, I wish they were open longer hours and/or on weekends.

Easy to use and very reliable!

Roxie F.
Program Director
Support client

Avantages: The program is very convenient, and user friendly. I can send a blast message to 100 families in 5 minutes or less. In the event of a weather related emergency TXT180 has saved us hours of phone calls with one simple blast message. Thank you!!

Inconvénients: I wish the program would save my time zone. I do not like having to select EST each time i send a message. I've accidentally hit the wrong time zone before and my messages have been delayed.

This software has revolutionized mass-communication at my child care centers!

Publié le 09/04/2018
Shawn A.
Owner/director
Gestion de l'enseignement, 13-50 employés

Commentaires: Ease of mass communication

Avantages: I love being able to easily and quickly send important information to all of the enrolled families at my child care centers and preschools. Messages such as phone systems being down or delayed opening due to inclement weather are critical, and this has enabled me to know that I have not missed anybody.

Inconvénients: The software does not interface with one of my local cell phone providers, but it is only a problem for 2 of my 150+ contacts, so NO BIGGIE!

Easy to use. Once it's setup you can walk away and the system will take care of the rest.

Publié le 06/04/2018
Ticonna P.
Nurse Practioner
Support client

Avantages: The drip system makes this software outstanding. Imagine a client text in to the system and the drip system automatically sends out a text and will repeat as u wish. It's the best. No need to go through emails and sending out reminders. Thanks txt180 will always stay a customer

Inconvénients: None. The system has been working for me the day I signed up. I have been with txt180 for over four years now. Haven't missed a text yet. Thanks

FABULOUS Company to Work With

Publié le 31/10/2018
Christy B.
Director of Project Mgmt/Happiness Mgr
Médias en ligne, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Nice and easy - but the best part is the support team. CSR has customer service in her blood. Anything I have ever needed has been simple, easy AND FAST!

Inconvénients: I wasn't thrilled with the password changes, but I understand. :)

good but could be better and easier and more advanced

Callie R.
Support client

Avantages: easy enough to use. Saves login information and its relatively simple to learn when you first start using.

Inconvénients: no emoji are supported in the text. this is frustrating for sure. i dont know that the plans/pricing are that good.

Very effective software for organizational communication.

Publié le 09/04/2018
Courtney P.
Operations Officer
Support client

Avantages: One of the pros with regards to this software would be its ease of use. I also like how easy it is to setup and begin using. I also enjoy how easy it is to reactivate one's account after it has been deactivated or even cancelled.

Inconvénients: One of the pros with regards to this software would be having to pay a set up fee per keyword. I feel that a minimum fee should exist that includes at least three keywords.

Full featured text messaging service with easy to use interface.

Spage Y.
Support client

Avantages: Easy to use, but full function interface Ability to import contacts as a file Ability to group and make subgroups of contacts and use these lists in deploying text messages Lots of functions that are cool, sequential messages, message forwarding, ability to schedule messages.

Inconvénients: Unused credits cannot be "rolled over" Premium charge for easier to remember short code (21000) Otherwise no real complaints