They've pulled a 180. They've increased reliability & added some awesome features in my account.

Publié le 29/06/2018
Ben D.
Marketing & PR
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We're able to easily share updates and info directly with our audience. It's affordable and easy to use.

Avantages: Overall their application is laid out nicely. I find easy to navigate. The features they have in there like Coupons, are great. It seems like since the start of 2018 they've been adding some nice features. Their support team is great and provides quality training and support. We're a non-profit and their tools have helped us reach our customers and drive more engagement at our events. We've been happy with the results we've seen.

Inconvénients: Overall the applications functionality is good. There are a few features that could use improvement. From what they say they are working on launching RCS messaging and some more functionality to their messaging.

Terrible Company & Technology

Publié le 19/01/2017
Eric E.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I signed up for the AvidMobile white label program several years ago and I can honestly say that it was the WORST decision that I have ever made. To be completely honest, I have no idea how this company is still in business. Their text marketing platform is absolutely terrible, their technology and IT staff is incompetent, their customer service team is rude, and most of all their leadership team is unethical. Please save yourself the trouble and find another company to manage your text marketing campaigns. Slick Text is what I chose (they are great), but I'd also recommend Trumpia, txt180, EZTexting, etc. Feel free to message me if you want to learn more about my experience with AvidMobile... happy to share more details about their text platform and how I was treated by the people running the company.

Avantages: Nothing

Inconvénients: Terrible product
Bad customer service
Rude/Unethical Leadership Team
Poor product features
Service routinely goes down

One of the worst business decisions I have made.

Publié le 19/12/2017
Richard M.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I re-learned the lesson that cheaper is not better.

Inconvénients: THEORETICALLY, there SHOULD be a lot to like about this platform. Unfortunately, there is not. The platform crashed on no less than 3 occasions...the first when I was presenting to a realtor, the second when I was presenting to a Leads Networking Group, and lastly to another group. (Guess who didn't make the sale?). The first time, I was given a garbage answer that along the lines that 'some foreign word was entered into the system, causing a backup'. It happened on a Friday nite (because Avid Mobile is located in Kansas City, MO, they close the doors at 5:00 pm on Friday. NO SUPPORT AFTER THAT. So if you are on the West Coast, you are screwed.) The system came back on board Monday morning. Talking with Rob C/ (VP Sales), he gave me a lame answer....not knowing that I had already spoken to Tech Support that morning, and Rep version contradicted Tech Supports). Next, a shortcode went down (which means every one using that short code is out of business while it is down) First, Rep ignored my texts to him, then I ended up speaking to him. This guy is a piece of work...arrogant and condescending. I'm glad I am on another platform.
The ongoing crashes and glitches, essentially putting my business on hold. Think about being in the field, gave 8 presentations, and the technology failed 3 times.

Easy to use for texting our database with weekly updates.

Publié le 16/07/2018
Travis M.
Fundraising Chair
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great way to get your information out there.

Avantages: As a non for profit organization we need to keep our database up to date with current events and promotions that we have and using AvidMobile had been great when it comes to support.

Inconvénients: Nothing that I can think of really. We had some user errors but for the most part that was just the person and not the software.

site buider

Publié le 15/11/2016
Giora S.
Support client

Commentaires: I had such a hard time getting my site to be mobile and function able, these guys did a great job with getting it fixed and running