15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur TutorCruncher

En savoir plus sur TutorCruncher

Un système de gestion d'entreprise de tutorat qui offre des fonctionnalités de feuilles de temps, de planification, de paie, de facturation et de correspondance entre tuteur et étudiant.

En savoir plus sur TutorCruncher

Editing repeating lessons can be confusing and unintuitive.

TutorCruncher - Notes

TutorCruncher a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 174 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé TutorCruncher ?

Jason
Jason
Owner (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

A must for all tutoring businesses

Commentaires : Life-changing. Seriously. Before this we were with Learnspeed and it was far less user-friendly and we were spending more.

It looks so professional to all our customers. All our tutors easily understand how to use it without nearly any training. Customers are very comfortable logging in and giving us their CC. Overall, just fantastic.

Every once in awhile I'll come across a missing feature. I then need to create a personal bot for our company that makes up for it. For example, it lacks PayPal integration for paying our teachers/tutors.

il y a 4 ans

What a great review, Jason. We're really thankful for your feedback! I hope the benefits continue to rack up for your company, there are also some big improvements coming in the next few weeks as to how we can pay out to your tutors via TutorCruncher. We'll let you know as those improvements go live!

Ronshea
CEO (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Amazing customer support and system overall!

Commentaires : The business is simply much easier to manage with TutorCruncher! Everything is basically all in one place and affordable for a startup company! Most importantly, TutorCruncher continues to upgrade and implement new innovative features which are key to keeping up with and staying ahead of the ever-evolving tutoring industry. Thanks, TutorCruncher for being the best in the game!

I can't stress how pleased I am with the TutorCruncher system. We are a fairly new tutoring company and this tutor management system has allowed us to present our company in a very professional way. From the tutor profile listings on our website, email reminders, one-click links (LessonSpace) down to the Transfer Wise payment / Accounting system, we are very happy with how we were able to create and integrate the system and make it our own.

There was a bit of a learning curve at first, but the videos help out a great deal. Batch scheduling can be super time-consuming. I wish there was a way to import an excel spreadsheet of client/student's name, date, and times especially if it's the same students and times for the entire school year. It would be great to offer the learning path, electronic assignments, and test because it would save us time and resources from having to go out of the TutorCruncher software for those necessary features.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Ronshea, Thank you so much for your lovely review! It's great to hear that the platform has helped your new tutoring company. We are excited to continue working with you in the future! :)

Deborah
Director (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

Spend time with customer service while you have the option, track the changes you make

Commentaires : Auto-invoicing is handy but we still don't know why the system doesn't invoice for sessions that happened. The system just ran an update that we weren't informed about it we had to start over getting to know it and make sure it was doing what we needed it to do. We are still having issues and trying to work out the bugs on our own. I wish we had better support in the beginning because I feel like I don't know the system well enough to trouble shoot.

Once automation is set up, clients enjoy getting regular updates and tutors enjoy having access to client information without having to contact us.

Customer support needs to help us fix our specific issues within the system instead of giving generic options based on the User Guide. We still have things set up the way that we would like for them to be because getting answers from support took so long and they never went into our account specifically to assist us. Our support person ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) quit responding to us and then [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (who is nice, but not as informed) tried to help and ended up causing more confusion and delays.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Deborah, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! That's disappointing to hear our customer support wasn't able to help assist with specific issues, but if you wanted to discuss those further you can shoot us an email at info@tutorcruncher.com and we can help you out :)

Daisy
Musique, 2–10 employés

Easy to use platform

5,0 il y a 3 mois

The initial reason I started to use Tutorcruncher was to take payments that are split by Stripe. A huge part of my job before Tutorcruncher was chasing payments, now that students save their card this is a rare job for me. I also love being able to see all the statistics, how many students are on our books, how many jobs are running and the income each week/month.

Occasionally things come up that the system isn't able to do. For example when all my teachers put their prices up in January I had to go through every student individually and change the rates.

Joanne
Director and Teacher (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

I wish I'd signed up sooner.

Commentaires : We have found the customer service team really helpful in enabling us to role out the use of Tutor Cruncher slowly as we were very nervous we could end up in a digital muddle.

I had been aware of Tutor Cruncher for over a year but thought it was expensive at first. Eventually, I found myself and my admin spending hours on tasks that were not bringing in any revenue and decided to look into it further. We took the plunge and have never looked back. Tutor Cruncher is literally saving us hours of administration time every month meaning that we can spend more time matching our clients and tutors together. The Client Pipeline feature is fantastic for tracking leads. We were losing leads before due to not having the time to do follow ups. We've also saved money in not having to have a separate mailing system to keep our clients up to date with new products and offers. If you were like us, wondering how it could make a difference, give the free one month trial a go before you get so busy chasing paper.

I'd love to see an improvement on being able to create sub sets of files in the uploaded documents section.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for the lovely review Joanne! We're delighted to hear the platform has helped you allocate your time efficiently. We look forward to continue working with you in the future :)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Very good tutoring management platform - has some downsides but overall I highly recommend it

Commentaires : TutorCruncher has been and still is a very good solution to my tutor management needs. My company relies on TC as a sign-up and login portal, making it super convenient and easy to professionally manage tutors and the tutoring itself, and appear professional too, all without doing much work!

It is easy to use and appears professional to most people, has lots of automaticity in-built you don't need to set up yourself.

Overall the UX design is a little confusing and looks a bit outdated, and the support staff take a while to get back to you (but not that long, just not instant).

il y a 3 ans

Hi, Thanks so much for getting in touch! We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying our platform. We are always looking for ways to improve and update our system, so we will be sure to pass your suggestions from changes regarding UX and other areas onto our team!

Stanley
Owner (Canada)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

A well developed platform with continuous improvement and new features.

Commentaires : I guess I am most impressed at the fact that they have good client service that generally get back to your problems within 24 hours. Also they continue to develop and perfect the software, making it more and more suitable for my need. They even developed a video conference integration themselves to resolve the program I have with other integrations. Best part it, its free of charge (I hope it stay this way).

TutorCruncher offers basically everything my tutoring business needed. From CRM, teacher/client database, website implementation, and online classes. It also have payment integration too, but since I collect my fee from other means, I didn't really get to use that, but its available.

I use it to provide service to Chinese customers. The translation process is available, but not automated. I essentially have to translate things one by one. Also, it doesn't let me or the user to switch between languages. So I had to put in both English and Chinese at the same time for users. Works, but made the interface messy.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Stanley, It is really great to hear that you have had a good experience with TutorCruncher. Thank you for your review! We are always working to improve our system, so we will make sure the devs take a look at your suggestion for improving translations!

Syed
CEO (R.-U.)

Canonical Tutors

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Benefits:Accounting Automatic PaymentsAnalytics User Management

Accounting Automatic PaymentsAnalytics User Management

HTML required for full customisationOverlaps in scheduling when tutors set availability.

Miles
Founder and Managing Director (R.-U.)

Game Changer: Simple, Fast and Easy to Use

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Really good customer support. It makes managing large teams of tutors, the sales pipeline and the recruitment process a breeze.

The split payment system is brilliant - it make accounting much easier.

I'd like to be able to more easily edit the look and feel of TutorCruncher to customise it to my own brand.

Jane
Owner (R.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

An essential platform adding value to your tutoring

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Excellent help and support with set up and also quick response time for questions and issues

I like the integration of booking appointment, automatic reminders, welcome emails for customers and the fact that my whole business is finally in one place

When I first used tutorcruncher I thought the teaching space was included, however it is an add on which is another monthly expense on top I also find the invoicing quite difficult to navigate so haven’t used it.

Amber
CEO (Canada)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Tutor Cruncher Does The Crunching So We Don’t Need To!

Commentaires : Overall, while there are always learning curves for all, Tutor Cruncher's team has worked seamlessly with our team to ensure that the transition and daily use is smooth. I, personally, appreciate that I can gather questions from my team and take them to the Tutor Cruncher team and we can dialogue about them. This communication makes for an amazing working relationship!

As we grew as a Tutoring Agency, it was great to have a system that already had thought of how such a business operates so that the transition could be seamless for our team and our customers.

As with any software, there are improvements that with time can be expected. Our tutoring team would love there to be a built-in spell check for reports and outgoing emails!

il y a 2 ans

Hi Amber, Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a nice review! Glad you're enjoying the platform :)

Good software with a range of possibilities, though it takes some getting used to.

Commentaires : Managing tutors' hours is much easier and saves the business valuable time.

The wide rang of incorporated functions is valuable to businesses. The ease of logging tutors' worked hours and payroll saves time and effort. The administrators can easily see the current statistics of the business, giving necessary insights. The weekly updates on jobs that have gone cold are great for keeping track of which tutoring jobs are still taking place and which have stagnated. The software also offers payment options which regrettably are not compatible with all international banking institutions. Multiple user options on a single account makes it simple to manage clients, students and tutors. The client/user support is fantastic!

The software is not intuitive to use and takes a while to get used to. The process feels as though it should be streamlined a bit as there is a lot of clicking involved. The back buttons on some of the pages do not work and do not take a user back to the previous page.

il y a 6 ans

Hello there, thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are glad that tutorcruncher helps your business to manage different functions and is easy to use for you and your users. We are happy that you can easily see the current company statistics day by day, it definitely helps you to have a overview of your business at all times. If we can further simplify the step-by-step processes in TutorCrucher, then we¿ll be in a very good place overall. Thanks again for your feedback!

Lisa

Outstanding experience

Commentaires : Adds credibility to our agency by using a professional software.

The customer support is unparalleled; the live chat service enables us to reach out to the team should we need help at any point. However, the software has been well designed and optimises the user's experience so it's not often we need to do so.

Not much can be said at this point. Perhaps I could suggest an extra feature; there could be a list of subjects that tutors can manually "select" so that we can reach out to tutors who tutor this specific subject instead of sending out mass broadcasts. Similarly, if there are students who are studying a particular subject / level, perhaps there could be a way of categorising this so that we could send valuable content via email marketing.

il y a 7 ans

Thank you for the fantastic review, Lisa. We are glad that the team at Telios Tutors find the system well designed and easy to use, in the event that you might need any support it is always forthcoming! In terms of your email marketing, you can create and apply custom labels to your users so that when you send out broadcasts you can target specific users.

Mohammed
Centre Manager (R.-U.)

Quick feedback

Commentaires : It has helped us grow as a business

Very comprehensive set of features, ease by which you can scale a business with Tutor Cruncher

SMS flexibility, the ability to email specific jobs etc

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Mohammed! We hope the platform will continue to help your business grow in the future :)

Joe
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

This was the missing piece in the jigsaw of our business. Thank you.

Commentaires : It means we don't need a library of files of information. All our clients and tutors info is at our fingertips

How it organises our accounting structures, and allows me to quickly create a job and post out to our tutors, and I also like the editability of the messages

I never really know what the user experience is for our clients and our tutors. I don't know when they get there reports and what happens if they pay their invoice on time. I'm sure I could find this out if I made myself a client and went through that whole process, but it would be great if you had a section of screenshots displaying the user experience of our clients and tutors at each step of the way.

il y a 6 ans

Hello Joe, thank you very much for your excellent review. We are happy that TutorCruncher helps you to organise the accounting structures and payment. You always have access to your Demo Branch on tutor which does allow you to role play to visualise how your clients and tutors interact and engage with your system. Thanks again Joe.

Ivan
CEO (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

The best LMS system for managing tutoring service, but still not perfect

Commentaires : I liked the features offered by TutorCruncher, but there was a steep learning curve. From my research, this is one of the best platforms available for an online tutoring service. It's designed for managing a tutoring service, this is not designed for a teacher to manage an online classroom. Customer service is great. If they can set up integration with Quickbooks, that would be ideal.

Very responsive and helpful team, provides prompt response to your questions. Great functionalities compared to other LMS systems out there for managing a tutoring service. The company, while still relatively small, is more established than most LMS companies out there that I found. This is important, you don't want to build your business on a company that's just someone's side gig and can go away any day.

No integration with Quickbooks, which is a major pain when managing accounting. No direct integration with Zoom, but there's an easy work-around.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Ivan, Thanks so much for your review! We are really happy to hear that you have had a such a great experience with your system. We are always looking to improve TutorCruncher and explore new integrations, so we will be sure to pass your comments onto the developer team. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future! Best, The TutorCruncher Team

Bella
General Administrator (Afrique du Sud)
E-learning, 51–200 employés

Tutorcruncher system is very quick and easy to learn

As someone who helps with running a tutoring company, tutorcruncher has helped us in many aspects of our company. From keeping track of enquiries and tutoring jobs to helping sort out payments with ease. It's very quick and easy to figure out the system, and great to use.

A feature that would be helpful is perhaps an ability to integrate with Monday.com, and also to link an email to send information to when a client/tutor updates their profile.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Bella, Thanks for the great review! We are excited to continue working with you in the future! :)

Chiara
Managing Director (R.-U.)

Good software

Commentaires : Tutorcruncher isn't perfect yet but it has a lot of potential and I have faith that the team behind it can get it close to, if not perfect.

The range of features make this software really useful and I would really recommend it - I really like that this manages lesson delivery, scheduling, invoicing, jobs board, analytics, etc. I also am impressed with the customer service and can see that the team behind it is working hard to constantly improve.

The customer pipelines are pretty terrible and it is annoying that I have to also pay for a pipedrive subscription in addition to Tutorcruncher. The analytics could also go into a little more depth.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Chiara, Thanks so much for your review! It is really great to hear that you enjoy our CRM features! We are always looking for feedback from our users. So please feel free to get in touch with us about what we could do the improve our client pipeline.

Florian
Founder (Suisse)
E-learning, 51–200 employés

Amazing and extremely helpful software!

The software provides almost every function you could wish as a tutoring agency. Bugs are fixed immediately and the after sales service is great. These Features is going to help any tutoring Company all over the world to increase their income and decrease their costs.

Only one Point, and only interesting for a few of you: Unfortunately, the software is still not translated into German. Maybe Tutorcruncher should consider this soon, there is a huge tutoring agency market in the German speaking countries like Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

il y a 7 ans

Thank you for taking the time to write us a fantastic review, Florian. We are glad that you see great value in all of TutorCruncher's features and that it helps you grow your business. Thanks again!

Rich

Game-Changer

When it comes to managing a team of tutors, this software - at least of the ones I've tried - is the most complete package: detailed profiles, automatic invoicing, filters and maps - these are just a few of the well-thought-out details.

My biggest request would be for them to integrate further payment options. Currently, Stripe is the only option, but it'd be great to have further choices.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Rich, many thanks for taking the time to give TutorCruncher a review, we really appreciate that! We're happy to hear that you find TutorCruncher the most complete software on the market. Besides Stripe, you are also able to take payment from your clients via GoCardless (Direct Debit), and we'll be integrating with other payment gateways like PayPal, PayFast, WeChat Pay, and AliPay in the future. We would be happy to hear from you what gateways you'd want us to integrate with, so don't hesitate to get in touch Rich!

Adam

Incredible Tutor Management System

Commentaires : Amazing product. I can’t recommend it highly enough!
The team are always easy to contact and so helpful: particularly [SENSITIVE CONTENT].
Every tutoring agency should be using this!

Makes managing the logistics of my tutoring agency so easy. This is a wonderful piece of software. Invoicing is so easy and effective. Brilliant analysis and insights into my business. Ease of tutor and client management.

I like everything. It is an incredible tuition management system.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Adam, Thanks for taking the time to leave such a nice review! It's great to hear that TutorCruncher has helped with different aspects of your company. We are excited to continue working with you in the future! :)

steven
Co founder (Canada)

Incredible customer service

Love the customer service! Also, this CRM makes our life so much easier in managing tutors and client invoices.

Nothing to say, they are a great team and they are always there to provide great customer support. Good job!

il y a 6 ans

Hello Steven, thank you for leaving us a fantastic review. We are very proud to know that you get great benefit from the support we provide. We are delighted that TC has helped you streamline your company's services and that it helps managing tutors and client invoices. Thanks again for your amazing review.

Gestion de l'enseignement

Extremely positive. Powerful efficient software which streamlines many tasks, & gives insights

Ease of use, allowing tasks which would otherwise be difficult to be performed very quickly. Extremely high quality customer support which is happy to talk you through complex tasks and to assist with the set up.

There is something of a learning curve, this said it isn't steep. It isn't entirely flexible and some simple ( but rarely performed tasks) can be a little time consuming. Occasionally I have experienced strange issues e.g. a customer who couldn't log into the system. This said, there is always an easy solution.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for leaving us such a great review! We are always eager to collaborate with our users so that we can help TutorCruncher work for them, providing solutions to problems and creating new opportunities for your company. Thrilled to see you would recommend us so readily to another user!

Dan
director (R.-U.)

rubbish and expensive service

1,0 il y a 12 mois

nothing anymore, because everything breaks after a while on this platform

absolutely rubbish service: email templates change without me changing anything, failed payment emails don't get sent, credit requests don't work properly, and it all comes at a hefty price from tutor cruncher who is most of the time unable to help.

Joysline
customer service for J'Excelle (Canada)

I work as an administrator and

Commentaires : I easily can tell who did what. It allows helps to reach out to the tutors instead of sending one message per person. Now that i think about it, are you going to translate the website in french? Other than that, everything seems fine. It is very user-friendly and simple.

I really like the map because it allows to see where the tutors are located depending on the area. Also, customer support quickly answers to my questions and even do a follow-up! the website is really friendly as it is easy to use.

when I want to contact a tutor, I need to write an email which requires me to alway go back and forth. So that might be something to change. In a sens, if we could contact the tutors directly from tutorcruncher, it would be way easier.

il y a 6 ans

Hello Joysline, thank you for leaving us a great review. We are pleased to know that with TutorCruncher you can better manage and organize your tutors, with this class planning is certainly faster and more effective. Our support is always available, and it is our pleasure to help our users understand how best to use the system. The system is also available in French and it translates automatically based on your browser. Thank you very much for your review Joysline.