I was skeptical but the response I got was surprising

Publié le 29/03/2017
Christopher L.
Realtor
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I found out about Texting Base after one of my friends who is in mortgage banking used it for sending personalized text messages for follow ups, holidays and birthdays etc... He told me that it was the best thing he could have done for his business and that he was relying on texting instead of cold calling his leads. I am old school I prefer calling people and knocking on doors but most people return my voicemails with texts these days. So I reluctantly signed up for Texting Base and I found out I had to pick a new number which I thought was a little odd. I messaged their support using their support chat and they responded immediately. The told me that in order for their product to send messages at scheduled times and avoid overloading my phone with responses that I'd need a new number. They explained that I can still respond from my phone using their mobile version and that I'll receive a notification when someone responds. They recommended that I send my first message explaining to my contacts that I still have my other number and that this my new business texting line. I was very skeptical but I was already here so I decided to go for it. I sent out my first message and personalized it with their first name to my real estate leads about an open house I was having on Sunday. It was pretty nifty everyone got a message that unique with their first name and I was surprised only 12 of 343 contacts opted out. I had positive responses from almost everyone and I knew who to expect from the open house and who wouldn't be coming. My attendance doubled from the week before and I couldn't be happier. Bottom line: Texting Base works!

Avantages: Personalization and the ability to schedule messages.

Inconvénients: Picking a new number which isn't as a big of a deal as I thought. None of my contacts were offended or caught off guard by my first message from Texting Base. If someone called the number it forwarded to my cell phone. No big deal at all!

I have been using it to stay in touch with my SOI for my Real Estate business

Publié le 25/06/2017
Robert N.
Sales Agent
Support client

Avantages: I like the fact that you can set it and forget it. The automated texts go straight to their cell phones and they get it immediately. Clients will respond to a text even if they are in a meeting. The automatic feature is very helpful in Texas where texting and driving is against the law. Great to use from your desktop. I have already seen results from it and this is only my first month. The product support is fantastic and instantaneous. There may be other programs and apps out there but I don't think you will find any more rapid response than these guys. Texting is the least intrusive of all the contact forms and is much better than phone calls when your client may be in a meeting or working on a special project. I have a client who never responds to a phone call but has become actively engaged through texts. I have a listing appointment set up and she will probably be a buyer as well. To say that I am a supporter would be an understatement.

Inconvénients: The only minor thing is the fact that it has a delay of about 10 seconds to process the request from the keyboard. Something you get used to though. Its the only drawback I know of.

Made communication with employees after an emergency simple & affordable

Publié le 13/09/2017
Chancey L.
Executive Assistant
Construction, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Texting Base helped me keep in contact with almost 200 employees in the Houston area after Hurricane Harvey. It has a user-friendly website, and I was really impressed with the customer service. One of the co-founders even called me a couple days later to check on my employees after the storm. I would recommend Texting Base to anyone looking for an easy and cost effective way to communicate with any sized group. I needed this service specifically for an emergency situation but look forward to using it for many other types of messaging within my organization. I started with the free trial, but will gladly continue using Texting Base going forward.

Really like it and have had success

Publié le 25/03/2017
Jerry L.
GM
Services aux consommateurs, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Eric is very personable and knowledgeable. Product delivers ROI exceeds cost by far. Updates, improvements and upgrades have been constant

Avantages: Great price and easy to use

Inconvénients: None or I would not use

Great Product and Customer Service

Publié le 06/06/2017
Mark W.
Real Estate Agent
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I get to keep in contact with people that I know. That way I stay in the top of their mind when it comes to real estate.

Avantages: Once the names were loaded the process to use was very simple. I sent out my first text and received a referral from someone the next day. Might I add this was from someone I don't have regular contact with, but this product makes keeping in touch so simple.

Inconvénients: The initial set up was a little confusing but the customer service to guide me through that was excellent.

Blown Away

Publié le 17/10/2018
Genevieve K.
CCO
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has significantly cut down on the amount of time I have to spend when texting clients. THANK YOU!

Avantages: We are so happy with this product! I have been blown away with the customer service. It is so refreshing to have very responsive technical support, and it is amazing that you incorporate suggestions. The actual platform is outstanding. The interface is so easy to understand, and it is extremely user friendly.

Inconvénients: Nothing substantial to report as of yet.

Quick Support.

Publié le 22/09/2017
Joseph T.
Account Manager
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have got some clients from your service, SMS Marketing.

Avantages: It's easy to use.
I just have used Texting Base 2 months ago. So far I have had several clients from this service. Especially they support very fast 24/7 and they are so friendly. I will definitely recommend Texting Base to my friends and clients.

Inconvénients: The webiste run slowly and it's difficult to delete a name from multiple groups. Please tell us why and fix it as soon as possible. Thank you!

This is incredible

Publié le 21/11/2018
Dustin J.
Biens de consommation, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I’m a manager currently and one of my reps used it in October for the first time - it created $3000 of business in 2 days from leads we literally were never going to touch

Avantages: This is incredible. I’ve never used a CRM so simple with texts so well sent, and for such a good price.

Inconvénients: The app is web-based and not native at this time

Great product...easy to use

Publié le 22/05/2018
Laila A.
Attorney
Support client

Avantages: Setup took about a minute. I uploaded a spreadsheet, used drop-downs to map in data and had a group auto created for messaging. Very effective and powerful product.

Inconvénients: If I find some I'll come back and write up additional info. So far I'm pleased with everything within the product.

Product is easy to use, powerful and personal. Service is literally 24x7

Publié le 30/01/2016
Aaron G.
Sales Manager
Support client

Commentaires: I signed my mortgage business up for Texting Base after seeing the product. The CEO Eric Beans walked me through the demo and assured me he would be my point of contact. For a change those weren't words. I work with Eric on campaigns when I need him, including weekends. I've been able to double my average loan output in 6 months (from ~9 to 19 loans/month for our team). There could very well be other factors, but I also realize how much this product has helped us. We spent $60/month for up to 1500 messages. Now we are building our database and I feel I have a lot more control over our marketing without blowing money and hoping it works.

Just signed up-so far it's been extremely easy.

Publié le 29/04/2017
Isabella H.
Student
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use it to geo locate my friends and market my team activities!

Avantages: Texting Base support has been amazing. They set me up, trained me and answered my many questions patiently!

Inconvénients: So far I have nothing to report. Maybe the system could have less to learn? Once I get the hang of everything I won't say that!

Game changer

April D.
Support client

Commentaires: Having the ability to send a personal message to every client is perfect for the busy business person. Taking the time to individually communicate with hundreds of clients, (birthdays, holidays and even specials offered) without having to look up dates, is a game changer.
If you want a way to personalize your customer experience, and make customers think you have taken the time to remember all their special days. Get the free trial and see how awesome it is.
Great product and great outcomes. Excellent!!!

Fantastic Experience

Publié le 29/04/2017
Martinique H.
ADMIN
Assurance, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This is going to increase business for me.

Avantages: Easy to set up and use. My first message set 8 appointments. User Interface is intuitive. Service is amazing. VERY effective!

Great tool for follow up!

Derek C.
Real estate agent
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I started using Texting base about 1.5 years ago and boy has this platform helped me save time, money, and Clients! For a guy who is not the best with follow ups, this easy to use platform really helped me get it together. The team at textingbase is always there to help with any technical questions when ever I need them. I look forward to a long relationship with these guys! Thank you to all the great minds at textingbase!

Avantages: It's organized and easy to use

Inconvénients: N/A

Very good service. It's simple and easy.

Publié le 08/05/2018
Mack A.
Broker
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The ability to reach multiple individuals quickly.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Texting Base le 15/05/2018

Mack-we cancel accounts the moment people ask.

How have you tried to cancel?

PS-we just cancelled your account and issued a refund. Hope you reconsider your position.

Best way to get your customers attention

Spencer L.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have utilized Texting Base to communicate with about 300 residents split between two Luxury communities...my biggest challenge, ALL COLLEGE KIDS!!! Texting base made if so much easier to communicate issues (rent payments, community maintenance, rental specials, etc) by sending the information directly to their phone. We utilize a management platform, but there is no text feature built in. Texting Base handled that for us!

Surprisingly efficient and effective! Great tool.

Jimmy L.
Director of marketing
Construction, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Texting base has eliminated much of the leg work in keeping our employees and customers in touch and informed.

Avantages: Simple and easy

Our favorite text blasting app so far

Publié le 19/12/2018
Taylor V.
COO
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great and straightforward system. They give you 250 texts for free to try it out!

Avantages: Very straight forward and easy to use. If anything isn't obvious, they have helpful tutorials. Great inbox to track conversations with each contact.

Inconvénients: Our Lead Manager felt that he needed to format our data so that first and last names were separated, so it felt a little clunky importing the information.

Fantastic Tool

Publié le 19/12/2016
Laila M.
Support client

Commentaires: Texting Base is easy to set up, easy to use and extremely helpful. I've made more money with this product than any other single type of marketing I've done. My customers respond well and I recommend this to any marketing executive or business owner looking to give sales a boost.

Stellar Customer Service!

Publié le 23/11/2018
Dione N.
Career Sales Professional
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My experience so far has been very positive. I am getting more responses from my clients than through email, and that has been nice. Texting base is helping me to establish stronger relationships with my clients via personalized text options. The customer service is the best that I have experienced in a long time. Questions are answered in record time. The staff is knowledgeable and very patient with helping to facilitate understanding of all that relates to this communication platform. Again, stellar service and a stellar product!

Avantages: Ease of use. Straightforward monthly billing with no fine print. It is what it is, and it is easy to understand.

Inconvénients: I am new to using texting base, and I am still navigating through the features. At this time, I do not have a anything that I like least about the software.

Absolutely amazing- wish Id had this YEARS ago!

Aaron L.
Support client

Commentaires: Texting base has been an absolute game changer in our business. It is user-friendly, phenomenal software, with tremendous customer support period I cannot recommend it to enough people quickly enough to do justice to the remarkable quality of this program

Helped me win a contest!

Krista W.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I used texting base to help me send personalized texts to all my contacts 3 times that day to remind people to vote for me with the link to vote. What a cool program and I know it was one of the reasons I won. Thanks Texting Base, you rock!

Textin Base is great! It's easy and simple. They really has excellent customer services.

Publié le 02/07/2017
Kettia M.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The ablilty to reach so many people witha click of a button.

Avantages: The product is very simple to use. Once you create your message template and contact list, the rest is history. All you have to do is schedule when you want your text messages to be delivered. The best part is the staff will help you with every step if need.

Implemented texting base in my business a few weeks ago and generated a lot in sales.

Publié le 18/09/2017
Matt W.
Sales Rep
Support client

Avantages: It easy to use- user friendly and gets results. Alex also did a great job at helping me walk through the program.

Inconvénients: I would say the site is a little slow but Ive heard they are updating the website to a faster service. Still recommend highly!

Texting Base

Publié le 27/11/2018
Accountant
Immobilier, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Texting Base is a new modern technology that will change the way we communicate

Avantages: I love how you can schedule your messages. That is a great idea.

Inconvénients: Changing to a new number and explaining that is kinda weird.