Avis clients sur Wishpond

par Wishpond Technologies

4,1 /5
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Wishpond

Wishpond est une plateforme qui propose des outils performants de génération de leads et de marketing automation utilisés par plus de 5 000 entreprises.

En savoir plus sur Wishpond

83 avis affichés

Lloyed L.
Cofounder & CSO
Comptabilité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 30/04/2020

"Marketing automation made easy"

Commentaires: I can't speak highly enough of their responsive customer support and product team. Truly a white-glove experience.

Avantages: It's simple and easy to use with just the features you need. Bang out landing pages in minutes, run split tests, automate email campaigns, create referral campaigns, etc. We've been using it for 3+ years and it only gets better.

Inconvénients: I'd like to see a Zoom integration for webinar leads (not a must-have because we can easily upload webinar leads + they have a Zapier integration) as well as a webchat widget.

• Publié le 30/04/2020
Tegan V.
Marketing Manager
Appareils médicaux, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 06/05/2020

"Easy to use Landing Page Maker!"

Commentaires: Great experience so far, I often have questions and the support team always is ready to help us.

Avantages: So easy to create a new page and set-up a follow-up email, pop-up box etc. Everything is very customizable.

Inconvénients: The forms could improve, such as having pre-existing fields such as a list of countries.

James M.
Photographie, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/09/2020

"multi-use and easy implementation"

Avantages: Used as a stand-alone landing page and as embedded inside our active website

Inconvénients: Maybe it is me, but the file structure could be improved

• Publié le 10/09/2020
Ben V.
Automobile, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 19/12/2019

"MISLEADING FREE TRIAL"

Avantages: I have nothing positive to say about Wishpond

Inconvénients: 14 day trial requires credit card and a yearly commitment for the trial to start (should have been first warning). Was told I could cancel anytime before the trial ended, or switch over to monthly plan. However, their FINE PRINT also points out: "A full refund for the unused months on the annual plan may be issued if a refund has been requested or the account has been cancelled within five days of the trial’s expiration date and the number of generated and hosted leads, participants and voters does not exceed 20." OR "A 50% refund and credit towards your account with Wishpond may be issued if the annual plan is canceled or a refund has been requested via email within 2 months of initial purchase and the total number of captured and hosted leads, participants and voters does not exceed 50." My own testing resulted in 10+ test leads before I went I public with my first live campaign. This left with me 10 leads remaining to even qualify to get my money back in full if I chose not to continue using the platform. What kind of free trial has a limit on number of leads captured? Also, I cancelled a day before the trial, received an email saying my account was cancelled a day later (after the trial ended). This seemed odd to me that I got a confirmation a day later. The platform itself is not well rounded, and is missing a critical features. Unable to set a campaign to be restricted by geographic location. If you have a contest, or popup, you cannot target your audience.

• Publié le 19/12/2019
Hank T.
Marketing Director
Services environnementaux, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 10/07/2020

"Loving Wishpond!"

Commentaires: Wishpond helps us solve almost every aspect of our inbound lead generation and automated email marketing. I am extremely pleased with the results.

Avantages: Having the landing pages, lists, and forms on the same platform as the email automation is a game changer. What used to take two or three different pieces of software can easily be done on one.
The landing page editing tool is really, really good. It's easily the best one I've seen on a landing page building platform.

Inconvénients: The biggest drawback is that I can't use my top-level-domain. I have to use a subdomain for my landing pages. Integrating tracking codes onto individual page assets is difficult, and sometimes the javascript doesn't play nice.

• Publié le 10/07/2020
Marcus H.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 04/06/2020

"Great start, going well so far!"

Commentaires: My account manager and the team have been helpful and usually quick to respond to my queries. Haven't been using it for that long, but looks good so far.

Avantages: It's very easy to use and very easy to learn how to operate and getting it to do what i want seems to be pretty straight forward so far.

Inconvénients: I haven't been using it that long yet, about a month, and so not being that familiar with everything means i haven't had chance to try everything. What i have used seems fine so far, but we will see how we get on.

• Publié le 04/06/2020
Jason W.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Génie civil, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 08/05/2020

"Allows Us To Put Users Through Full Funnel Experience"

Avantages: We love that we can start users out with a landing page, and take them through an email 'drip' journey to best teach them about our services.

Inconvénients: Everything that has been a struggle with the software over the years has now been fixed.

• Publié le 08/05/2020
Margaux R.
GM
Mode et vêtements, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 11/09/2020

"Great Customer Support"

Commentaires: Great! Once I realised the software was not for me - the customer support team were really great with sorting out a refund. They understood my issue and were helpful.

Avantages: I purchased the software with the specific intent of using the video contest platform.The software is easy to use and for someone like me that is no expert, I could find my way around things very easily.

Inconvénients: I cancelled my subscription because you can only upload videos for the contest via a youtube link. This is a barrier for my entrants as they would need a gmail account and sign up to youtube. I want a platform that entrants can just load their video off their device.

• Publié le 11/09/2020
Elyson N.
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

"Easy to use"

Avantages: I was using Mailchimp previously but I had the opportunity to switch over to Wishpond. Its new editor is a joy to use as it is super easy to get your landing page set up to start collecting leads.

Inconvénients: the automation needs to spend some time to figure out but its all good.

Emmanuel T.
Managing Director
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 23/07/2020

"It all comes down to support -- and there is virtually none."

Commentaires: Product good. Support has been one of the worst I've experienced. This is not to say the staff is not good, they are, but they are understaffed on the support side, so wait times are very long.

Avantages: Wishpond has a great software and the ease of use to create campaigns, design landing pages is a huge bonus.

Inconvénients: If you need to get held for any reason, you should consider yourself on your own, their support is virtually nonexistent. I've waited more than 10 hours for a reply (when the typical wait time was said to be 2-4 hours). What makes it worse, if you get a reply, the wait time between replies is not incoming to be 30 minutes or more. This makes for solving issues timely virtually impossible. So hope you don't have any issues and your fine. But if you do, you'll be sorry!

• Publié le 23/07/2020
Kevin M.
CMO
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 29/12/2018

"Hands down the best landing page builder out there"

Commentaires: We have amplified our lead generation and nurturing rates exponentially. Our landing pages convert better both for our agency and for our client's thanks to A/B Testing capabilities,

Avantages: The first thing that struck me is the quantity & quality of premade and fully-customizable templates. Not only are there a lot of them, but they are designed for specific industries and laid-out with best practice knowledge that beginners need and pros appreciate. The free version has almost every tool and option that a designer could wish for and the WordPress integration is epic & easy to install and use. Each landing page is fully-customizable and SEO friendly which is also a huge bonus. There are countless integrations that work with Wishpond. You can tie together almost every service imaginable, from email marketing automation platforms to CRM's, Webinar platforms to payment gateways- it's there. And, if that's not enough, the platform integrates with other integration services like Segment & Zapier for even more options. On top of landing pages & email marketing automation, Wishpond allows users to make quick work of contests/promotions, Facebook Apps, lead generation & management, and review generation as well.

Inconvénients: While there are a number of package prices available, they get fairly costly really quickly for the full-range of services, although the free option is fairly adequate for people just dipping their toes in the water.

• Publié le 29/12/2018
Jennifer W.
VP of Marketing & Client Services
Médias en ligne, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 04/04/2019

"Great for teams with a small budget"

Commentaires: We chose Wishpond because we are a small team with a limited budget. I first chose them because I loved the designs of their landing page templates. We've continued to use them because their customer service is impeccable and the price is really good, especially for smaller companies. There are endless numbers of workflow automations you can do, we haven't even begun to scratch the surface. Whenever I'm thinking of an automation I want to do and I can't figure it out, I reach out to their support staff and they are eager to help. My favorite! There are a few kinks, but that's the case with any software. We use the software for B2B purposes, but it looks like their system would be robust for B2C as well. If you're looking for email automation and great landing page templates and don't want to break the bank, I'd recommend Wishpond.

Avantages: What I like most are the design of their ready made templates and the amazing customer service they have. Also have extensive automated workflow options.

Inconvénients: Sometimes I'll notice that the formatting I've done is off or doesn't save even though I hit save, therefore I have to go back and correct it. And I think there could be some shortcuts to get back to a particular page you'd like to visit.

• Publié le 04/04/2019
Brace B.
Sales Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 11/11/2016

"Handy Marketing too"

Commentaires: Wishpond is a very handy marketing tool. It has helped me a lot during the business. It helped our products to get in more demand. Social promotion options like popups, click, scrolling, pop up msgs, forms help us gather e mail from our active viewers. We can easily share them on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, iGoogle, LinkedIn, and Ning. Wishpond brings all our product information to the visitors in such a way that makes them visible, accessible and convenient to purchase, no matter how they shop. The interface is very easy to use and ideal. Drag-and-drop feature makes it much easier no need to learn to code. Great software!

Avantages: 14-day free trial.
Friendly 24/7 Support.
Embed on our Website.
Multi-user support.
Drag & Drop.
Real-time Stats.

Inconvénients: Editor for pages is not so sound.
Customer support is not upto the mark.
They still have lots of bugs which are yet to be improved.
Needs time in learning and getting handy in it.

• Publié le 11/11/2016
Nancy N.
Founder, & Editor
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 06/05/2020

"Easy to Use, Powerful and Affordable"

Commentaires: I use it for landing pages, weekly emails, registrations for webinars.

Avantages: It has all the features you could want in a marketing automation solution without being complex. I'm an owner of a company and am not a marketing admin expert but I can make it work for me. It's also one I can afford. Most are way too expensive for a small business owner.

Inconvénients: It can sometimes take support a day to get back to me.

Kevin M.
Agency Owner | Digital Marketing Specialist | Copywriter & Content Creator
  • Publié le 02/04/2018

"Great tool for landing pages and everything in between."

Commentaires: I've been able to create great landing pages that have built a sturdy email list, and the contest tools have helped create amazing results for our social media management clients.

Avantages: To start with...Everything. I started using Wishpond back when it was essentially just a landing page builder. Now, add in the contests & engagement tools, email marketing automation, and lead tracking tools - It's hard to beat.

Inconvénients: Hard to shake a stick at the platform. I guess I feel that the pricing structure is possibly a bit too steep for smaller brands although not as bad as others. Some of the tools could prove to be a bit much to digest for some business owners.

• Publié le 02/04/2018
Anita S.
Personal Assistant
E-learning, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/01/2019

"Wishpond Customer Support for Free Accounts"

Commentaires: I have been using Wishpond for free for 3 years and have gotten immediate and courteous support through chat and email. I can create landing pages and automated emails, and the team at Wishpond has been helpful whenever I've gotten stuck. Now I know how create landing pages, auto emails and workflows.

Avantages: I like that I can make workflows with automated emails

Inconvénients: The landing page creation page is hard to move text boxes and forms. It requires the use of sections, columns, and rows. I would like to skip all that and move text around as I do in Microsoft PowerPoint.

• Publié le 20/01/2019
Kelly R.
Graphic Designer
  • Publié le 10/01/2018

"Fun for our customers - Great for our company"

Commentaires: WishPond was a great way to interact with our customers in a fun way while gaining useful information

Avantages: I really like the contests we were able to run through WishPond. It made our brand more interactive and gave us great insight into our customer base at the same time. Win-win!

Inconvénients: WishPond was a bit limiting at times. We weren't able to do some of the things we were hoping with our contests but it is still a great software overall. Perhaps one day they'll make necessary improvements.

• Publié le 10/01/2018
Loisa L.
Executive assistant
Design, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 11/04/2019

"Awesome Features"

Commentaires: It's very convenient to use since I am working from home. I get to help my employer by entering details to the landing page where we track leads and sales. Itss very helpful and made the company keep going strong until now.

Avantages: Its very easy to use and is user friendly. You will be able to choose on how to grow your business by the features Wishpond offers.

Inconvénients: Nothing so far. Never experience an ossue for the last 6 months.

• Publié le 11/04/2019
Leopoldo P.
  • Publié le 22/04/2016

"Wishpond Review"

Commentaires: I found out about Wishpond through the Youtube channel, where they share tips and educate their clients on how to use the platform and what they can achieve with it. Currently, at Lion Development we are using Wishpond plugging to run our Landing pages, as well as creating landing pages for other clients. It has made the work much easier and gives us the tools we needed to perfectly engage our clients. Any question we had regarding the platform was answered within minutes. Part of my job as a Digital Marketing Consultant is to provide and suggest tools for my clients to use, I will be suggesting wishpond to a lot of my clients!

Avantages: The platform has a lot of different tools that you can use.They have a pluggin for wordpress that is completely FREE, of course if you need to run certain features like an A/B test then you will have a fee to pay. It also shows you the analytics for the page you have created. After creating a Landing page we ran it on Google Analytics and the results were excellent 80/100 page speed and 100/100 on user experience.

Inconvénients: It has a lot of tools and ways in which they can be used, so users might get overwhelm, but all the youtube videos based on customer education of the product will help the user understand each step and each tool.

• Publié le 22/04/2016
Pierre C.
Broker
  • Publié le 10/05/2018

"Great product at a great price"

Avantages: Ability to manage my email lists, email blasts and my opt-in campaigns in one place. Low cost compared to others

Inconvénients: Bugs are quite frequent, but its been getting better. They really have stepped up the support here though.

• Publié le 10/05/2018
Janeris M.
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 08/01/2020

"Don't hire them to make your ads"

Commentaires: I wasted so much money. There's no point in hiring someone that promises you sales and conversions if you get no conversions. I got emails so now I have people on my email list. But I don't even know if they're qualified leads because I have no phone number to call them.

Avantages: I got the all-access where they create campaigns and manage them for me.
I liked that they created emails and landing pages for me

Inconvénients: 1. You don't know what's going on
2. They aren't focused on getting qualified leads so I wasted months and got no sales
3. My account manager was not in the country and didn't always understand what I was saying
4. They set up my accounts in Mexico where I think my manager was from and facebook charged me international fees every month
5. The only confident one is the one who's selling the service. The account managers and everyone else I spoke to sounded like the stereotypical "surfer dude". Very unprofessional and didn't know how to save the account.

• Publié le 08/01/2020
Kim S.
  • Publié le 06/04/2018

"Great Platform for Marketing and Lead Generation"

Avantages: Wishpond is incredibly easy to use. The templates are beautiful and offer endless customization options. I'm not a techie and I figured it out quickly. I opted for the hybrid package where the team assists with the first campaign. They're really great and super responsive. I tried another platform before and it was a lot more expensive and not nearly as good. I'm launching my campaign this week so I will follow up with a review once that's done and be generating some leads. Overall I highly recommend Wishpond if you're looking to grow your business through outbound marketing.

• Publié le 06/04/2018
AP/Payroll Administrator
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 05/09/2018

"I love Wishpond!"

Avantages: I've tried other marketing applications and I never got as many leads as with Wishpond. The pop up creator is super easy and kind of fun!

Inconvénients: I honestly have nothing bad to say about Wishpond as they helped me grow my business. Thank you!

• Publié le 05/09/2018
Course Building Technologist and Business Coach on the Education Team
11-50 employés
  • Publié le 12/04/2018

"Wishpond is great - if it worked!"

Commentaires: How not to do customer support.

Avantages: Their blog is pretty good and informative. And the idea of what Wishpond could do is nice. There's a lot of features, and it would be fantastic if it was a 'end-all, be-all' kind of software.

Inconvénients: Oh my god everything! Features would frequently not work or are just buggy. Email campaigns would break, or the site would just decide to ignore your submission and make it disappear. Customer support is incredibly miss. They would ignore questions and have given my clients the runaround. They would blame my clients for being confused, and then apologize that the feature didn't work 'for them even though it works for everyone else'. Their help docs are a mess. Screen shots don't align with the product. Even live walkthroughs, things would be out of place.

• Publié le 12/04/2018
Ursula B.
Graphic Designer
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 27/10/2020

"Wishpond"

Commentaires: We were doing contests

Avantages: I liked that you can call the team and they had ready-made pages in no time for your contest. When you had to edit something, it was done very quickly.

Inconvénients: We were never aware of what wishpond could actually do.

• Publié le 27/10/2020