En savoir plus sur ClicData

Connectez, agrégez, combinez et visualisez vos données avec une plateforme de BI tout-en-un, 100% cloud et automatisée.

En savoir plus sur ClicData

Ability to create a fusion from multiple data sources. Flexible options provided by sales team.

There are some basic things missing - like no widget of drawing a line and working with formulas is difficult.

ClicData - Notes

ClicData a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 136 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ClicData ?

dishant
dishant
crowd sourcing (Inde)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Most Effective and Efficient business solution

Commentaires : Now, I can make more detailed and fantastic business reports to analyse the data. I had switched from different business management or dashboard creating software, but find the ClicData to be the best. It is straightforward to use and helpful. The pricing of the software is also justified as compared to the features it offers. I would recommend this software to all the business to analyse their data.

ClicData is very helpful for any business owner whether small or big to create a fantastic business data reports and powerful dashboards. These dashboards are very helpful for the business to make crucial decisions and strategies for their growth. Its user interface is of great help and very easy to use. ClicData enables the user to import the data from several sources easily by just drag and drop it. It is straightforward to create dashboards to analyse the complete data about the business. It is a cross-platform software which means a user can access the panel from different operating systems. ClicData also enables the user to share the dashboards with the team members or other places on the internet. If any data is updated, instead of updating the data, it is automatically updated. Users can easily customise the dashboards instead of using the templates provided. They have provided tutorials also on how to use the software more efficiently.

It will take a while at the beginning for a new user to get familiar with the interface. I have faced some hang issues while using the device. I need more templates for specific projects like data comparison, etc.

Wessel
Managing Director (Afrique du Sud)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 2-10 employés

Clicdata Simplicity Towards Perfection

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I build solutions for customers by taking their available data and adding valuable information to this data, such as risk management models. Doing this in manual reporting, traditional Word, Excl or PDF reports are no longer what they are looking for and Business Intelligence are becoming more and more the requirement. However, some customers simply do not have the time nor the money to spend on rolling this out or to buy a BI solution if they only have a requirement for a few users. These customers then generally try to get this through a 3rd party supplier. This can be through customised software or by being a distributor of a BI product. My model works around BI, not install and roll it out but simply to build a solution in my licensed platform and to provide the customer with the amount of users they require and not to force them to take a minimum amount of licenses. The Clicdata pricing model along with the ease of use to develop dashboards allows me to provide customers to have access to what they are looking for, without having to pay huge amounts of money towards aspects they don't need or require. Clicdata therefor works perfectly for me, as a reporting tool in my own business as well as for my customers.

My business revolves around providing solutions to my own customers, mostly to streamline aspects such as reporting, mostly in the Logistics and Transport industry. This requires integration with different software solutions and Clicdata allows me to integrate seamlessly with other 3rd party softeware. The support team are extremely efficient and there has been no issue to integrate any of the 3rd party software at any stage. Transforming data, in order to further streamline the output, is simple and easy and the drag and drop functionality and testing of queries makes it easy for non-developers to perform several functions without assistance. Building dashboards are also extremely easy with a drag and drop function to easily create draft graphs, tables, etc. Streamlining your drafts are also simple and easy with functions available to filter and sort data without too much query writing to get to the applicable output. Further covers the Q&A section most of that what you are looking for and you can build what you want out of this information without having to involve their support team often. This in itself allows you to get to publishing dashboards far more rapidly as would be the case with other BI Products that can be a bit more complex in this regard. Lastly, I found the way that Clicdata allows you to do the Dashboard layout very useful and simple and that it allows for a very simple yet pleasing on the eye output once you have completed your dashboards.

There is not an aspect that I dislike in the software other than missing a couple of features that I have used in other solutions before. One feature, forecasting, is currently not available in Clicdata and is something that I used a lot in the past and that was popular with my customers. Also, and I understand that this is more complex, I miss utilising a prediction model in conjunction with Business Intelligence visualisation. I utilise this in my business solutions to my customers and would prefer to use one solution in stead of two different solution.

Alternatives envisagées : Yellowfin et Tableau

Pourquoi choisir ClicData : ADimentrix were bought out by another company which made future business impossible.

Pourquoi passer à ClicData : I have used all 3 products in the past and although I know them well I do prefer the way Clicdata operates and the ease of use. The ease of use is a critical factor but the most important factor, for me, is the way Clicdata structure it's licensing. This allows me to provide more affordable solutions to my own customers, without having to increase margins to cover my cost and thus, to be more competive, without sacrificing quality in the final output.

Connie
SEO Account Manager (Hong Kong)
Internet, 11-50 employés

A Comprehensive Review of ClicData: A Powerful Data Visualization Tool

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : ClicData is an impressive data visualization tool that is intuitive and easy to use. The customer support team is highly responsive and always available to answer any questions. The only downside is the cost, which can be prohibitive for smaller teams with limited budgets.

ClicData has been an invaluable asset in helping our company to visualize and analyze our data. The intuitive interface and powerful features make it easy to quickly create visually appealing dashboards for our team to use. The customer support team is incredibly responsive and helpful, ensuring that any questions are answered quickly and efficiently.

One of the drawbacks of ClicData is the cost. While the features and capabilities are impressive, the price tag can be prohibitive for smaller teams with limited budgets. Additionally, some of the features are a bit limited in comparison to some of ClicData's competitors.

Antonella
Owner (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11-50 employés

Great Product / Customer Service So Bad I Won't Recommend

Commentaires : Unfortunately, you only remember the way any company treated you in the last interaction and they fell far short of any reasonable expectations of customer service. The least they could have offered was to credit me the remaining time left on the subscription, which would have been 11 months and approximately 22 days. This is a reasonable request, as I should not have to pay for a subscription that I no longer have access to. Basically, if they would have responded in a timely manner and credited me, my overall opinion and ratings would have been higher.

I loved the fact that I was able to get up and running with the product very easily. The few questions I had were covered by the onboarding. My initial feelings about the product were great, if it weren't for the fact that our business wasn't ready for this tool, I would have renewed.

Customer Service and Billing. Just try to get in touch with someone about canceling your subscription and there is no one around to answer your questions/talk to. Then they automatically renew, even though you have been trying to cancel. When they finally cancelled my service, they refused to respond to my inquiries regarding refunding me the auto renewed subscription that I was actively trying to cancel.

Noam
Founder (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 11-50 employés

Comprehensive and Easy-to-Use: My Review of ClicData

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience with ClicData has been positive. It is an excellent tool for quickly creating visuals and reports without the need for more advanced software. The intuitive user interface makes it easy to learn and use.

ClicData is an incredibly helpful data visualization tool with an intuitive and user-friendly interface. It allows me to easily create and manipulate data to create beautiful visuals and reports.

The only downside to ClicData is that it is not as customizable as some of the more advanced software solutions. While this may not be an issue for some users, it can be a limitation for users who need more flexibility.

James
CEO (É.-U.)

World Class Business Intelligence Platform

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Incredibly solution built by a great company.

The abundant amount of features and integrations available. The UI Design is extremely user friendly as well.

I don't believe phone support is offered.

Alternatives envisagées : Sisense et Tableau

Pourquoi passer à ClicData : Company, Functionality, Support, Price, Easy to do business with, Ease of Use

VP Product (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

ClicData is amazingly easy to setup and use.

Commentaires : Love it!

We employed a custom software shop to develop some excel dashboards for us around some pretty complicated data. It took months to do and many thousands of dollars. We decided this year to change the whole thing over to clicdata and we got amazingly beautiful dashboards setup and in production in just 2 days. Its such a simple system to get the metrics you need.

Their support and KB system is a little lacking, we had to have some training sessions with their support, and while the self help is a little lacking, the support team is fantastic.

Alternatives envisagées : Sisense, Tableau et Microsoft Power BI

Pourquoi passer à ClicData : Price and features were untouchable by their competitors.

Aaron
President (É.-U.)

Dashboard Stars

We recommend ClicData to all our clients who want to build quick dashboard solutions.

We did not have any negative feedback on the product overall a great solution.

Alternatives envisagées : Domo, Tableau et Amazon QuickSight

Pourquoi passer à ClicData : Dashboards, Integrations, Customization, Data Warehouse.

Business Analyst (Australie)
Services aux consommateurs, 11-50 employés

ClicData an easy to use BI

Commentaires : It's really good to have a BI in your company as usually the CRM only gives you data but reporting is not that accurate.

ClicData is easy to use and develop the needed reports, you can integrate with different databases and get complex calculations sorted and real-time data. The support is really good.

The dashboards are not easy to customize by the user, which makes more work for the admin make the required or desired changes

Alternatives envisagées : QlickTrack et Plecto

Pourquoi passer à ClicData : The comparison price and benefit made it the best alternative.

Max
Max
Chief Product Officer (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 11-50 employés

ClicData delivers flexible, robust reporting tools at an extremely affordable price.

Commentaires : Reporting and dashboards for our various internal teams that help them track KPIs and take actions to improve the business.

The ability to transform and merge data from disparate sources makes it possible to build dashboards that would otherwise require significant time from our engineering team.

There are two different syntaxes depending on if you're transforming data at the source or in the dashboards, which can be confusing.

Arnault
Data Scientist (France)
Énergies renouvelables et environnement

Simple & Efficient BI Tool

Commentaires : When I started to use ClicData, I thought the tool was really complex, not finished & not as powerful as other solutions ... But after several month using it, I now feel that it's much more simpler & easy-to-use, and very efficient in terms of online sharing (Passworded HTML links). The Drag & Drop system allows to connect in an easy way different databases on different reports and give the possibility to hide a report to show another one by clicking on a dropdown list using a formula, which is according to me really powerful to switch the view of one graph (for instance switching between Month / Year split for time charts) using a button instead of creating a different DB. ClicData permits also to create a whole network of dashboards by connecting them to labels, button, charts, which so permit to switch from one to another with a simple click without any IT development. The customization part of reports is not as powerful as other tool, but compared to the ease to deliver the MVP dashboard, it's worth it. The Data Transform feature & T-SQL language is not easy to get used to at the beginning but is also quite nice to work on your data directly in the tool. From all ticket I already wrote, the support was nice, quick & efficient. The pricing is also totally flexible depending on your need, and very acceptable for such a tool, which is one of the main reason I'm using it today. I use this tool on a daily basis now, Thanks a lot for your work on this !

Easy & quick Easy online sharing High content for the price

Some UX missing features like not showing specific labels that overlap others Quite difficult to find some relevant supportive documents / videos to train yourself on the web

Benjamin
Cloud Business Operations Lead (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés

Excellent tool to present and share metrics to wide audiences

Commentaires : We've used ClicData for over two years to share our KPIs among our internal teams. The user interface is easy to use for a wide range of skill sets to develop charts and dashboards. The platform does very well compiling data from many different data sources. We embed our ClicData dashboards within our intranet sites allowing us to share visibility into KPIs across our internal teams. One opportunity for ClicData is to allow plotting calculated values within a chart that's reactive to filters. Currently, we need to calculate static values in the data model which don't respond well to interactive filters. Customer support is quick and responsive. Overall, we get a ton of value for the cost.

easy to use, html links to share/embed dashboards, many choices to integrate data

wish we could plot calculated values in a chart that is reactive to interactive filters

Emmanuel
CEO (France)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

First steps with Clic Data

4,0 il y a 11 mois

I tried several solutions for Dataviz and reporting solutions. Clic Data is merging with success a poweful tool and very helpful and professional teams in order to answer to all our needs !

This tool need to be set by Clic data teams first if you are not a specialist in data connection. It has always been ok for me as the teams and the support is very reactive !

Alternatives envisagées : Octoboard for Agencies et Swydo

Pourquoi passer à ClicData : Price vs Power

Sherry
Senior Analyst (Inde)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

A complete package for startups

Commentaires : We started using clicdata a year back and found it difficult to start with but as we started working on it, we found it more and more useful and relevant to out requirements and loved the way it gives the opportunity to automate the entire process. There are certain functionalities which needs improvement but i guess ClicData is doing Great Job.

I like the widget functionalities and the way I can format them. Then i like the kind of flexibility it provides around the widgets (visible n invisible)

Tomasz
Marketing and vending evangelist :) (Pologne)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

Some title :)

Commentaires : We have connected 200 vending machines with safe & healthy products.

It is very easy to build very attractive report page. Extremely easy - it was the key point during research. And the price is not so high - especially for small company from poland.

Some lack automatisation when during reports designing. For example: something like master pages, something like copying scripts between widgets especially These are just example attractive Poland a better fit to screening

Ben
US Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Automatisation industrielle, 5 001-10 000 employés

Value for your Money

Commentaires : The learning curve is not bad compared to the alternative. Being able to connect to virtually any data source is huge. I tested multiple vendors from paid to free to open source and found this was the best. There is not clunky desktop program and licensing issues like Tableau. Everything is configured through your browser and just works. I have 60+ dashboards and haven't found something it cannot do. Even if you do find something, you make a request to their support team and you get what you need. A+ support, development and product. Highly recommend

Support, developers and ease of use. Flexibility is key

Would like to have more chart and control objects.

Jim
Director of Operations (Canada)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Great value for money!

Commentaires : From the day I signed up for the free trial to today, ClicData has been amazing to work with, both in terms of the software and the support. The software is extremely easy to use and provides me with all the functionality I need to build beautiful reports and dashboards and I was able to get my first dashboard up and running within hours of getting started with no training other than what was available on their support pages. When I did run into questions about how to do certain things, I submitted my request through their online ticketing system and received the help I was looking for in a very timely manner. Their support staff was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and responsive in both email and over the phone. Although there may be some perceived limits in functionality, I have not found that to be an issue and am able to do everything I need, including some more advanced things I wasn't expecting to be supported. Additionally, the pace of innovation at ClicData appears to be such that any gaps that do exist, won't exist for long as this software just keeps getting better and better with each new release. Don't let the price tag fool you... this product is everything you need to meet you reporting needs and is great value for money, especially when you consider that you don't need any servers, data warehouses, or locally installed software.

Ease of use

Licenses are required for secured viewing of reports and dashboards (named users), but given the price, it's not that big of a deal.

Jordan
Operations Coordinator (R.-U.)
Recrutement, 201-500 employés

Very useful software and good value for money - although not entirely user friendly

Commentaires : Clicdata is great although it is quite tricky to get your head around, once you've figured it all out it is pretty simple to use. I use it most days in work for various client facing dashboards, my only critique would be that it is quite limited in terms of features and functionalities and could do with some new updated widgets and more options when it comes to adding in tables especially as i find them very limited in terms of formatting etc. Customer support is great and always solve any queries well.

sleek and easier to use than most dashboard software, good pricing on subscriptions.

limited functionality and no guidance when adding in data transformations / forumlas.

Bryan
VP of Operations (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés

Great Product

Commentaires : Easy to use BI solution designed with flexibility and customization in mind including data integration , self-service data discovery , unified single experience and powerful visualizations. We have been using this software for a couple of years and have been extremely pleased with the product.

Adrian
Technical Services manager (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 201-500 employés

Very useful and user friendly cloud solution to create your own dashboards

Commentaires : It has been a great experience for the last 4 years since our company began using this solution.

Easy to use, it didn't take me more than a few minutes to start creating my first dashboard and share it to someone else with a shareable link. They keep adding 'widgets' and new features to display other type of data, making it even more useful.

Overall there is nothing in particular that I didn't like as I studied other options and found this one to be the most competitive in terms of features vs price.

Andrew
CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Provide deeper functions for more experience users

Commentaires : We use Clicdata as a tool to show our clients their own data, sometimes that is through custom reports but most of the time that is through reports that are the same for all clients. But creating a set of dashboards that all filter the data for a specific client hasn't been easy.

Easy to get first dashboard set up. We were able to connect a data source and create a dashboard in minutes.

Should allow users with a programming background more access to element controls.

Todd
Partner (É.-U.)
, 11-50 employés

Excellent value, great way to create a dashboard

Commentaires : Originally free, and now inexpensive ability to create management dashboards

Customer service has been excellent for me. Any question or issue I've had has been addressed quickly and reliably. Including "how do I do this?" questions.

Can't say I have anything in particular I have complaints about. I created my original dashboards a couple of years ago and now only update the data. There have many updates and new features added I have not taken advantage of yet.

Richard
CIO (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

My experience with ClicData

We have published with easy several reports and dashboards by linking ClicData to our SQL Data Warehouse. It is easy to write the data collections and reports. The more complicated task is selecting from the many widgets available to best represent the results we want to highlight.

Not really an issue with the tool but I've not been successful yet at getting others involved is writing their own reports and setting up their own dashboards. We're still working on that as an organization.

Olivier
CTO (France)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Very powerful data collection and visualization tool

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Very professional support teams and the software offers a really good quality.

Ease of use and integration of the whole solution, focus on security and observability of the platform

I won't like more batch processes / data enrichment tools integrated inside the stack

Production Control Manager ()
, 11-50 employés
Source : GetApp

Can't recommend enough

Commentaires : We use ClicData to bring our business data together from different sources in order to display it to relevant people. We have managed to create some professional looking dashboards for use both internally and externally, all with relative ease. It helps to have knowledge of SQL and Excel syntax (although some of it is slightly different) in order to manipulate the data but the options are seemingly limitless. It is regularly updated with new features and if you find something it doesn't do, their excellent support staff will probably incorporate it within a few weeks. Their support throughout my learning curve journey was excellent and that continues to be the case now I'm relatively fluent with it. I would say that it is fantastic for the money but I'd be doing it an injustice. I would give it the same review, were it considerably more expensive (don't tell them that though, they might put up their prices!). All in all, a fantastic bit of kit and I look forward to using it for so many other projects in the future.

Support Ease of use Value for money Functionality Try before you buy

We had a few issues with dropping connectivity to our Oracle database but this was sorted (and was probably down to our connection anyway) so none!