15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur ClicData

Connectez, agrégez, combinez et visualisez vos données avec une plateforme de BI tout-en-un, 100% cloud et automatisée.

En savoir plus sur ClicData

Ability to create a fusion from multiple data sources. Flexible options provided by sales team.

There are some basic things missing - like no widget of drawing a line and working with formulas is difficult.

ClicData - Notes

ClicData a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 144 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ClicData ?

Martin
Managing Director (Congo-Kinshasa)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

ClicData meilleur tableau

5,0 l’année dernière

Ça m'a permis d'améliorer la qualité du service et ça m'a surtout permis à identifier les moyens réduire mes dépenses

Ce n'était pas facile de pouvoir s'adapter

dishant
dishant
crowd sourcing (Inde)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Most Effective and Efficient business solution

Commentaires : Now, I can make more detailed and fantastic business reports to analyse the data. I had switched from different business management or dashboard creating software, but find the ClicData to be the best. It is straightforward to use and helpful. The pricing of the software is also justified as compared to the features it offers. I would recommend this software to all the business to analyse their data.

ClicData is very helpful for any business owner whether small or big to create a fantastic business data reports and powerful dashboards. These dashboards are very helpful for the business to make crucial decisions and strategies for their growth. Its user interface is of great help and very easy to use. ClicData enables the user to import the data from several sources easily by just drag and drop it. It is straightforward to create dashboards to analyse the complete data about the business. It is a cross-platform software which means a user can access the panel from different operating systems. ClicData also enables the user to share the dashboards with the team members or other places on the internet. If any data is updated, instead of updating the data, it is automatically updated. Users can easily customise the dashboards instead of using the templates provided. They have provided tutorials also on how to use the software more efficiently.

It will take a while at the beginning for a new user to get familiar with the interface. I have faced some hang issues while using the device. I need more templates for specific projects like data comparison, etc.

Wessel
Managing Director (Afrique du Sud)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 2–10 employés

Clicdata Simplicity Towards Perfection

Commentaires : I build solutions for customers by taking their available data and adding valuable information to this data, such as risk management models. Doing this in manual reporting, traditional Word, Excl or PDF reports are no longer what they are looking for and Business Intelligence are becoming more and more the requirement. However, some customers simply do not have the time nor the money to spend on rolling this out or to buy a BI solution if they only have a requirement for a few users. These customers then generally try to get this through a 3rd party supplier. This can be through customised software or by being a distributor of a BI product. My model works around BI, not install and roll it out but simply to build a solution in my licensed platform and to provide the customer with the amount of users they require and not to force them to take a minimum amount of licenses. The Clicdata pricing model along with the ease of use to develop dashboards allows me to provide customers to have access to what they are looking for, without having to pay huge amounts of money towards aspects they don't need or require. Clicdata therefor works perfectly for me, as a reporting tool in my own business as well as for my customers.

My business revolves around providing solutions to my own customers, mostly to streamline aspects such as reporting, mostly in the Logistics and Transport industry. This requires integration with different software solutions and Clicdata allows me to integrate seamlessly with other 3rd party softeware. The support team are extremely efficient and there has been no issue to integrate any of the 3rd party software at any stage. Transforming data, in order to further streamline the output, is simple and easy and the drag and drop functionality and testing of queries makes it easy for non-developers to perform several functions without assistance. Building dashboards are also extremely easy with a drag and drop function to easily create draft graphs, tables, etc. Streamlining your drafts are also simple and easy with functions available to filter and sort data without too much query writing to get to the applicable output. Further covers the Q&A section most of that what you are looking for and you can build what you want out of this information without having to involve their support team often. This in itself allows you to get to publishing dashboards far more rapidly as would be the case with other BI Products that can be a bit more complex in this regard. Lastly, I found the way that Clicdata allows you to do the Dashboard layout very useful and simple and that it allows for a very simple yet pleasing on the eye output once you have completed your dashboards.

There is not an aspect that I dislike in the software other than missing a couple of features that I have used in other solutions before. One feature, forecasting, is currently not available in Clicdata and is something that I used a lot in the past and that was popular with my customers. Also, and I understand that this is more complex, I miss utilising a prediction model in conjunction with Business Intelligence visualisation. I utilise this in my business solutions to my customers and would prefer to use one solution in stead of two different solution.

Ciro
Procurement Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Committed Approach for Data Analytics Approach

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : ClicData brings a diverse analytical solution, that helps businesses in acquiring the appropriate intelligence.

ClicData is valuable in matters business intelligence, and there are assertive analytical options.

ClicData is conventional, with articulate security measures for companies.

Antonella
Owner (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

Great Product / Customer Service So Bad I Won't Recommend

Commentaires : Unfortunately, you only remember the way any company treated you in the last interaction and they fell far short of any reasonable expectations of customer service. The least they could have offered was to credit me the remaining time left on the subscription, which would have been 11 months and approximately 22 days. This is a reasonable request, as I should not have to pay for a subscription that I no longer have access to. Basically, if they would have responded in a timely manner and credited me, my overall opinion and ratings would have been higher.

I loved the fact that I was able to get up and running with the product very easily. The few questions I had were covered by the onboarding. My initial feelings about the product were great, if it weren't for the fact that our business wasn't ready for this tool, I would have renewed.

Customer Service and Billing. Just try to get in touch with someone about canceling your subscription and there is no one around to answer your questions/talk to. Then they automatically renew, even though you have been trying to cancel. When they finally cancelled my service, they refused to respond to my inquiries regarding refunding me the auto renewed subscription that I was actively trying to cancel.

Noam
Founder (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 11–50 employés

Comprehensive and Easy-to-Use: My Review of ClicData

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My overall experience with ClicData has been positive. It is an excellent tool for quickly creating visuals and reports without the need for more advanced software. The intuitive user interface makes it easy to learn and use.

ClicData is an incredibly helpful data visualization tool with an intuitive and user-friendly interface. It allows me to easily create and manipulate data to create beautiful visuals and reports.

The only downside to ClicData is that it is not as customizable as some of the more advanced software solutions. While this may not be an issue for some users, it can be a limitation for users who need more flexibility.

James
CEO (É.-U.)

World Class Business Intelligence Platform

Commentaires : Incredibly solution built by a great company.

The abundant amount of features and integrations available. The UI Design is extremely user friendly as well.

I don't believe phone support is offered.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

ClicData is amazingly easy to setup and use.

Commentaires : Love it!

We employed a custom software shop to develop some excel dashboards for us around some pretty complicated data. It took months to do and many thousands of dollars. We decided this year to change the whole thing over to clicdata and we got amazingly beautiful dashboards setup and in production in just 2 days. Its such a simple system to get the metrics you need.

Their support and KB system is a little lacking, we had to have some training sessions with their support, and while the self help is a little lacking, the support team is fantastic.

Aaron
President (É.-U.)

Dashboard Stars

We recommend ClicData to all our clients who want to build quick dashboard solutions.

We did not have any negative feedback on the product overall a great solution.

Mauricio J
System Administrator (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

All in one to decision makers

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : ClicData help us in our daily work, we a re a law firm and we have all information in the palm of our hands, from our case matter software to phones records, CRM, etc. Partners can see all information in only one dashboard to make the correct decisions.

ClicData is an easy software to use and has a lot of potential, It gather all information from different Data Bases to create wonderful dashboards and great statistics that help all our team to take decisions, review metrics, goals, etc.

They are growing their price so small and medium companies could not take the advantage of this software.

Max
Max
Chief Product Officer (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 11–50 employés

ClicData delivers flexible, robust reporting tools at an extremely affordable price.

Commentaires : Reporting and dashboards for our various internal teams that help them track KPIs and take actions to improve the business.

The ability to transform and merge data from disparate sources makes it possible to build dashboards that would otherwise require significant time from our engineering team.

There are two different syntaxes depending on if you're transforming data at the source or in the dashboards, which can be confusing.

Arnault
Data Scientist (France)
Énergies renouvelables et environnement

Simple & Efficient BI Tool

Commentaires : When I started to use ClicData, I thought the tool was really complex, not finished & not as powerful as other solutions ... But after several month using it, I now feel that it's much more simpler & easy-to-use, and very efficient in terms of online sharing (Passworded HTML links). The Drag & Drop system allows to connect in an easy way different databases on different reports and give the possibility to hide a report to show another one by clicking on a dropdown list using a formula, which is according to me really powerful to switch the view of one graph (for instance switching between Month / Year split for time charts) using a button instead of creating a different DB. ClicData permits also to create a whole network of dashboards by connecting them to labels, button, charts, which so permit to switch from one to another with a simple click without any IT development. The customization part of reports is not as powerful as other tool, but compared to the ease to deliver the MVP dashboard, it's worth it. The Data Transform feature & T-SQL language is not easy to get used to at the beginning but is also quite nice to work on your data directly in the tool. From all ticket I already wrote, the support was nice, quick & efficient. The pricing is also totally flexible depending on your need, and very acceptable for such a tool, which is one of the main reason I'm using it today. I use this tool on a daily basis now, Thanks a lot for your work on this !

Easy & quick Easy online sharing High content for the price

Some UX missing features like not showing specific labels that overlap others Quite difficult to find some relevant supportive documents / videos to train yourself on the web

Rafael
Controller (É.-U.)
Édition, 11–50 employés

ClicData opinion

Commentaires : Overall I think this is a very good software that I use daily.

It helps me to show our metrics in a very graphic way. Every dashboard is unique and customized for specific needs. It helps me to keep track of the KPIs I care the most.

It is not that friendly user, it will be a good idea to upload more video tutorials. I think it needs more "plug-ins" to pull data from other software, right now the list of software to connect your data is very limited. Unless you have an upgraded account, the customer support is very slow, sometimes takes days to get a response.

Ashadul
Operations Officer (R.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501–1 000 employés

ClicData for Dummy's

Commentaires : As part of a large healthcare organisation with multiple locations and varied staff roles, ClicData has enabled us to develop an online dashboard which supports the needs of many staff from different working backgrounds. We have managed to get a lot of people engaged with ClicData's platform because of how it enables the developer to build something unique and very simple to use.

I found ClicData to be very simple to use for a beginner like myself, their support team are very helpful in explaining how to use some of their really nice features such as widgets and data views (transformations). I did try a number of other platforms before I decided to stick to ClicData, I think that in itself says a lot about their platform.

Although they are constantly improving and releasing new features and their formatting features are far superior to other platforms, they do still have a way to go in improving this feature by removing some bugs i.e. widget alignment. On the whole ClicData's other vast range of features far outweigh's the cons.

Lean Six Sigma Expert (Suisse)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 10 000+ employés

Easy to create tool for a clear and great dashboard presentations

Easy to use functionalities, and dashboard creations, when creating the dashboard and setting it up, you can have it up and running in no time query builder: the possibility to create queries with multiple data sources is a great addition

limited in functionalities: some functionalities like graphs and tables can be too limited in use the graphs and add-ons can be a pain to create, as you have to tweak the data to create the graph as you want instead of having a wizard that can help you

CHRISTOPHE
Founder (France)
Production audiovisuelle, 2–10 employés

Revenue dashboard

Commentaires : I have to say that my overall experience is quite good but to be every time in the red zone without roll back option or editing option is too unpleasant.

It's very intuitive and easy to use. The UX is very clear The support is really reactive and is able to answer with positive attitude from the little bug to the biggest (for me) one. Price is really competitive.

Some very important features like a roll back option, must be for all the plans not from the premium's one. Editing the database is not available too, so if you've made a mistake without roll back option, it's, sometimes, very risky. The documentation to understand some features like fusion, formulas are too light and need more examples.

Alessandro
Manager (Italie)

Handy tool for web data

Semplicity, the native web integration, the possibility of including pages with report in a web frame.

Sometime is slow, all the data must be stored on remote cloud, the tables have sometime strange behaviours with column with ad totals, the object are not easy to place inside the grid.

Data Analyst (R.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 51–200 employés

ClicData

Commentaires : We moved all our excels online to Clic Data, our data loads in the morning via multiple sources and is available to all our Area Managers and Store managers with Store Specific restrictions in place.

The ease of creating a dashboard for multiple users with different restrictions that I can apply, the best attribute about ClicData is the support, its phenomenal! they don't just give the answer, they explain and break it down.

some of the conditional formatting features are lacking.. top 2 bottom 2 doesn't exist yet which we use a lot to quickly identify top and bottom performers.

Ben
US Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Automatisation industrielle, 5 001–10 000 employés

Value for your Money

Commentaires : The learning curve is not bad compared to the alternative. Being able to connect to virtually any data source is huge. I tested multiple vendors from paid to free to open source and found this was the best. There is not clunky desktop program and licensing issues like Tableau. Everything is configured through your browser and just works. I have 60+ dashboards and haven't found something it cannot do. Even if you do find something, you make a request to their support team and you get what you need. A+ support, development and product. Highly recommend

Support, developers and ease of use. Flexibility is key

Would like to have more chart and control objects.

Whit
Systems Analyst (É.-U.)
Électronique grand public, 5 001–10 000 employés

Clicdata Business Intelligence Software

Commentaires : Clicdata has revolutionized the way we capture and view data. Our processes have become more automated and decisions are made with more wisdom and more rapidly than ever before.

it is affordable and full of great features

Nothing. It is really great!

Albert
CEO and founder (R.-U.)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Quality Clouds

Commentaires : We have been using it for quite long now and we find it easy to use and worth the money we are paying. As new features come along, that's really good.

easy to use; great support; visibility of the product development pipeline and possibility to influence it

release management not solved; tables scroll bars too thin; not possible to align objects in the forms;

Controller (É.-U.)

Good value for basic dashboards

The price is very reasonable if only simple dashboards are needed. It is very easy to add and remove users. Users can easily navigate between dashboards.

I need ClicData team to modify or customize the existing reports. ClicData cannot visualize complicated data analysis

Todd
Partner (É.-U.)
, 11–50 employés

Excellent value, great way to create a dashboard

Commentaires : Originally free, and now inexpensive ability to create management dashboards

Customer service has been excellent for me. Any question or issue I've had has been addressed quickly and reliably. Including "how do I do this?" questions.

Can't say I have anything in particular I have complaints about. I created my original dashboards a couple of years ago and now only update the data. There have many updates and new features added I have not taken advantage of yet.

Werner
Head (Innovation / Technology) (Afrique du Sud)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Best BI software for getting things done

Commentaires : Performance Reporting and creating portals

Easy to use - Great Support - Fast prototyping

People have mental blocks when it comes to using BI software. More tutorial videos would be useful

Gina
COO (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Very Happy

Commentaires : Good implementation team and resources with little to no downtime

Easy to implement and flexible to accomodate needs of customers

Issues trying to pay bills.... trying to pay the bill and keep getting notices we will be shut off but issue is on clicdata's end