Avis clients sur BRIDGE

En savoir plus sur BRIDGE

Le logiciel de développement des employés Bridge améliore l'engagement grâce à l'apprentissage, la collaboration, la création de compétences et le développement de carrière.

En savoir plus sur BRIDGE

Initiative and easy to become familiar with how to Author content.

I have had an issue with SCORM files. When learners failed I had to manually reset the learner to allow them to retake the course.

BRIDGE - Notes

BRIDGE a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 76 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé BRIDGE ?

Mike
Director of Customer Success
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

A good option for professional training with room for improvement

4,0 l’année dernière
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Jason
Jason
Real Estate Sales Associate (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

Bridge Makes Required Learning More Than Bearable

Commentaires : From a user's perspective, Bridge has made my on-the-job education much more enjoyable.

Participating in required learning is usually a drag in the workplace. Bridge, however, helps stifle that monotonous task and actually makes the process a bit more enjoyable. I recently completed my Title IX training in Bridge, and was not that bad actually. The training felt more engaging by requiring the user to click into specific module at designated times and soliciting responses to questions that were based on actual situations. Bridge also tracked my progress exactly, so when I had to pause the training and come back on a later day, I was able to pick up right where I left off.

Bridge could benefit from a more robust quizzing engine. I feel like more question types could be added. In addition, I would love to see 3rd party integrations. For example, it would be great to be able to connect your LinkedIn account and share the completion of any trainings to that network. I would also like to see badging come to Bridge. It would be pretty cool to learn new job skills via Bridge and get a digital badge as a reward that can be displayed to managers and peers alike. For example, if a manager needs to put together an ad-hoc development team, he'd be able to quickly identify those employees that have the needed skills for the purpose of the team.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Jason, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are always looking for feedback to improve our products. If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can stay up-to-date on new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users!

Kenneth
Organizational Development Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Helping people do smarter things

Commentaires : The pre-sales experience and implementation was frictionless -- our user adoption has steadily grown over time, and the support teams are top notch.

My favorite part about Bridge is that we are hard pressed to find features that were not well thought through and not fully baked. Overall, things have gone very smoothly and efficiently, whether with our own custom courses, or with our off the shelf courses from another vendor getting loaded in by the Content Team at Bridge.

There is room for additional improvement (and they've already come so far!) in the area of reporting and management of video content. For us, we're especially looking for the capability to simply host a video (like a corporate, private "YouTube") without having to embed the video in a course.

Mike
Director of Customer Success (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

A good option for professional training with room for improvement

Commentaires : Overall our experience is positive but with room for improvement. I think Bridge knows what needs to be improved but they're not moving as quickly as we'd like.

The user interface is simple and easy to learn and it's easy to construct your own content within the platform. Authoring and Insight capabilities are good for our team's use.

The speed of the app varies widely, being fast to login and move between pages one day and much slower the next. It also feels like a lot of product updates and new features are promised that don't appear. Support is not very responsive.

Lacey
PRODUCER (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2-10 employés

The automation is ahead of the game

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : So easy to automate with QQ Catalyst. Getting everything from one system to the other was sooooo simple!

Texting is so nice, clients love it. Esign can be difficult, but options to send via email or phone number is extremely convenient for all parties.

Esign runs into a lot of errors. We were given good instruction on how to fix it, but the issue is on-going.

Peter
Peter
Training Manager (É.-U.)
Internet, 501-1 000 employés

Great Learning Tool

Commentaires : Full LMS training of over 1000 employees across the continental United States allows me to accurately track who has and who has not taken training. And the ability to create training when needed or modify existing training on the fly is a huge plus.

It is very easy to create training from scratch using the embedded features in Bridge or import the training materials from other authoring software. The tracking capabilities to know down to the IP address of the machine (type of) that accessed the training and when that took place is a great benefit as well.

I cannot think of anything at this time.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Peter, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge has been a great training solution for your team! If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can stay up-to-date on new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users! Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center

Education Services Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

New User Review of Bridge

Commentaires : I'm a new user to Bridge. We've been using the portal since September 2018. The ease of use and ability to quickly create a course are important to us and Bridge delivers. The training and support have been great. Though the functionality for editing within Bridge is basic, it has met our needs and is the platform we will use to host our education portfolio.

The portal is easy to use. You can easily create a module and publish a course. The video editor is great for dropping a video into a course.The support is great - they work to help you succeed.

The editor for text is very basic - there are not many features built into the system. There is no way to create a library of media within Bridge. Would like to see fonts built in - or a way to select a google font from within Bridge.

il y a 4 ans

Hello, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear Bridge has been a good solution for delivering training courses. We are always looking for feedback to improve our products. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com to submit feature ideas, support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users! Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com.

Cassie
Cassie
Associate Director of Learning & Employee Development (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 201-500 employés

Bridge Sets You Up For Success

Commentaires : Bridge has helped our organization improve communication regarding required trainings and timelines for completion. We were using excel sheets for tracking that took exorbitant amounts of time. With Bridge, all that tracking is now automated and we have more time to focus on course development and employee engagement.

The software is very user friendly and easy to navigate. The course builder is simple and clean. The automatic reminder emails are very helpful for employees and managers.

There are a few things that I would tweak if given the opportunity: display the steps in a program when you open up the program on the author page - currently you must edit the program to see the different steps. It would also be really helpful if there was an option to take attendance for each day of a multi-day live training.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Cassie, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is easy to use for your team! Those are great suggestions! You can submit new feature requests by joining our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center

Interim MPD team lead (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 501-1 000 employés

Great for professional development

Commentaires : My department in particular wants to deploy instruction throughout the year, and make it high-quality, and that's exactly what we've been able to do.

A lot of software for online learning is geared toward students, which makes it difficult to do for a company for professional development. Bridge specifically is built for professional development, which is made it easier for us to implement (instead of shoehorning a student-focused piece of software). They are also pretty responsive to community requests for new features.

Classes that aren't assigned to a particular learner (i.e. optional ones) go in the Learning Library, but searching is difficult unless you know the class title or the class creator has put some good tags to make it more searchable.

Gary
photographer (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, Auto-entrepreneur

Great for batch processing and file management

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Overall experience I would say is great! Bridge is the first step in my work flow when batch processing or renaming files.

I like the ease of use and simplicity of Bridge.

None that I can think of. I really like all of the features which is why I use it daily!

Andy
Andy
Recruiter - People Operations (É.-U.)

Great Company-Wide Tool

I love that you can house it all here. Our organization utilizes Bridge for our company-wide compliance trainings and any other all-company types of training/learning necessary for annual completion (i.e. Employee handbook review and signature).

We do not experience regular negatives with this particular software.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Andy, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are always looking for feedback to improve our products. If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can stay up-to-date on new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users!

Monica
HR Specialist- Training and Professional Development (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés

Bridge is a great LMS!

Commentaires : Bridge is a great lms system and is very user friendly. They have a great customer service team and do a great job of following up when you have questions.

I like how easily you can assign training contant based on groups and positions.

I would like for there to be a better way to organize the learning library. I also would like for their to be a way to have certain levels of permissions enabled for authors. Right now, any author can see anything already created in the learning library.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Monica, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that it is a good solution for your training needs. Those are great suggestions! Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can submit product feature requests, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users. Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center

Raheel
COO (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Bridge has made learning easier for our company

Commentaires : We have been using Bridge for 4 months to train independent sales agents for our company. Being geographically disparate, we needed an easy to use, cloud- hosted platform that allows us to ensure every single sales agent has the exact same baseline of knowledge. We leverage programs as REQUIRED tasks for every learner and then a robust learning library to provide even more education. The intuitive and simple design for learners removes clutter and puts courses and learning at the forefront. The implementation process is simply wonderful- our customer success manager and implementation consultants made the entire process extraordinary. Beyond just managing the implementation process, they gave us insight on Instructional Design, roll-out and adoption, ensuring we were on track to launch on our goal date, linking us up with other departments for greater insight and for being generally amazing people to work with. Reporting is lacking robustness and fidelity as of early May 2016 but is improving. Their customer service team is phenomenal and every single staff member is equipped and capable to resolve every issue on the spot. There has never been an instance where the issue wasn't resolved during the live chat session.

Réponse de l'équipe de Bridge

il y a 7 ans

Thank you for taking the time to review Bridge! We are glad to know you enjoying it. You are smarter people doing smarter things!

Anne
Executive Assistant (Philippines)
, 201-500 employés

Bridge Software Review

I really like the versatility of this software, it is very convenient to use. I can open it any available type of media I have and the functionality is easy to control.

At first, I found it difficult since it has a customization option. But as time pass, I love how versatile this software. Good Job!

Giovanna
Education Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels

Using Bridge to Scale Training to Customers

We love the simplicity of the interface and the ease of use. Bridge is very intuitive.

Our use case of this platform is a little different from the way it was intended. We don't use it for corporate training, but rather to train our customers on the use of our software. Our customers are educators who need clock hours to advance in their career and document their PD. Bridge generates certificates, but they are not customizable. I wish Bridge would automatically generate certificates that that include the number of clock hours and a signature from the trainers.

Cristian
Director (Australie)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 501-1 000 employés

Bridge by Instructure - Non-profit Sector Review

Commentaires : Fantastic from sales pitch, to sandbox, contract process, training, customer support and implementation.

Intuitive UI, simplicity for authoring courses and enrolling users, relevant student reporting, great training and customer support.

CSV based group user management - would prefer to have this built in to the web site itself rather than having to do so via CSV import

Réponse de l'équipe de Bridge

il y a 7 ans

We appreciate your trust, and we¿ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve.

Wendy
Manager of Education Programs ()
Philanthropie, 11-50 employés

Manager of Education Programs

Commentaires : Bridge is a wonderful LMS for an organizations looking to certify employees and members. We gained the most from Bridge once we were "bridged" over to their education based LMS, Canvas. Canvas has all the simplicity of Bridge but is now able to support our students and members that are enrolled in our education courses.

Simplicity and clean layout

The lack of comprehensive grading capabilities.

Hayden
Account Development Team Lead II (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés

Bridge is great for large teams

Commentaires : Learned a lot through the courses I have taken and I love that it is standardized across my org so perfectly.

I love how Bridge will track progress so seamlessly and save where you are at in any given course. The UI is clean and user-friendly so I give it an overall thumbs up.

At times I would be asked to repeat a step in a course that was already passed. This may have been a user error on my part.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Hayden, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is a good solution for your team over at Lucid! If you ever have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team. Also, we recently released an E-Book: The 10 Essentials For Winning Employee Development. Check it out here: https://www.getbridge.com/pdf/ebook-future-of-work-10-essentials-winning-employee-development.pdf

Missy
Sr. Employee Development Specialist ()
Cabinets médicaux, 501-1 000 employés

Review of demo

Commentaires : At this point I have only demo'd the product, but the Bridge system seems very easy to navigate and work in.

Simple and easy to maneuver through. I feel end users would be able to learn the system very easily.

Bridge is new and there is some functionality not there yet. I think this functionality would be developed in the future, I just don't know what their time frames are like.

Abe
Abe
Director Of Finance And Operations (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 51-200 employés

In-house training with Bridge

Commentaires : I think Bridge is a great solution for creating and maintaining on in-house/onsite training program.

Bridge gives us the ability to develop an in-house training program which increases our business continuity capability. It also allows us to track training progress in our staff.

Adoption and use by our staff has been slower than hoped for.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Abe, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are always looking for feedback to improve our products. If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can stay up-to-date on new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users!

Danilo
Danilo
Engenheiro de software (É.-U.)
Internet, 51-200 employés

Good course platform for enterprise training

Commentaires : It has a simple and clean interface, and it is very customizable. Maybe some navigation could be improved.

It shows your courses in a simple way, it is easy to see what courses you already did, those that are pending, etc. Its left menu bar is very useful too. Besides that, it is very customizable, so you can put custom tools on it, to add your own organization tools/links.

It could have a simpler way to navigate through course modules because it is less intuitive, so you end being on the homepage again, needing to find the course, open the next module, which adds a few boring extra steps.

Sales Operations Specialist (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés

Bridge keeps our trainings organized

Bridge keeps our trainings for internal users organized.

I feel that there could be updates to the software to allow better previewing of content/courses.

Advisor / Consultant (É.-U.)

It is a good quality LMS for corporate training.

This LMS is really useful if you are in the corporate learning management business. It categorizes your users using lots of filters. It could be integrated with ERP and CRM infrastructure which is super useful for corporations. But the best feature may be the analytics it could bring. And it is cloud-based!

Its UX is not so great, a bit confusing at some points. Management could be tricky. It only supports English language.

Human Resource Generalist (É.-U.)
, 501-1 000 employés

Great learning management system that empowers employers and trainers alike.

Commentaires : I enjoyed the functionality and control the software provides. It is very user friendly and the integrations are pretty useful.

Simple to use and interactive. Has a good amount of integrations and built in metrics and analysis for data collection and review.

May not work for all circumstances. Software is still somewhat new so not ultra competitive to already developed LMS's

Jeffrey
Engineer (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 201-500 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Bridge is an easy to use LMS

Course creation is really intuitive. It was easy to figure out how to create the different elements of a course and publish it.

It seemed difficult and manual to group people. They didn't have a direct integration to BambooHR.

Dan
National Director of Social Media ()
Services aux consommateurs, 201-500 employés

Intuitive LMS w/ Customizable Options

Commentaires : I worked with a rep from Bridge when my company asked me to research potential new LMS platforms. he was kind enough to offer a demo and take me through the features and functionality. I found Bridge to be one of the better LMS options out there, and I loved that questions could be randomized based on different variables I could include in my question creation. Very beneficial for training purposes since the test becomes less about memorizing the questions and answers and more about actually learning. We have not yet gone with Bridge, but it will be at the top of my recommendations list this coming quarter.

Customizable questions Layout