15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur MentorCity

En savoir plus sur MentorCity

MentorCity offre un logiciel de tutorat en ligne, complet, facile à utiliser et rentable pour les entreprises, les écoles et les associations.

En savoir plus sur MentorCity

MentorCity - Notes

4,9

MentorCity a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 33 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé MentorCity ?

Nayari
Nayari
Finance Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Driving financial success through smart, collaborative mentoring with MentorCity.

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : By connecting with experienced mentors, managers can gain specialized knowledge, unique perspectives, and practical advice for tackling complex financial challenges. The platform fosters professional and personal growth by providing valuable resources such as learning materials, events, and goal tracking tools. In addition, MentorCity allows you to make valuable connections in the financial industry, expanding your professional network and opening up reverse mentoring and collaboration opportunities.

His intelligent and collaborative approach allows for meaningful connections with expert mentors in the financial industry. The platform facilitates the exchange of knowledge and experiences, fostering professional and personal growth. With MentorCity, CFOs have access to a wide range of resources, tools, and scheduled meetings to gain new perspectives, improve skills, and address specific challenges.

Navigation and setup can be overwhelming at first, especially for those less familiar with online tutoring platforms. Additionally, the availability of highly-skilled mentors can vary by region and industry, which can limit options for some financial managers.

il y a 6 mois

Thanks so much for your review, Nayari.

CEO (R.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 51–200 employés

I am happy to recommend MentorCity

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Excellent. I am very happy to endorse this product.

It's a very good product, the customer service is good and thus far they have been an excellent partner to work with.

Inevitably as a off the shelf product there is customisation we would want but sadly Mentorcity can't provide. However they have been very accomodating to such requests thus far.

il y a 3 semaines

Hi Michael, Thanks so much for the review - we greatly appreciate this. It has been a pleasure working with you and the 10Eighty team, and we look forward to our continued partnership.

Dorathy
Lead Program Coordinator (Nigeria)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Personal Review

3,0 il y a 9 mois

Customer Care was top notch and was appreciated

Matching feature with mentors to mentees

il y a 9 mois

Thanks for taking the time to write the review, Dorathy. It has been great working with you. There are many ways for program administrators to match mentees and mentors for Group Mentoring relationships. Let's explore the various options next time we meet.

Bimna
Property Sales Advisor (Kenya)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

The mentoring material is so well organized and informative

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Mentoring is valuable, productive and trackable.

Everything in this platform is adjustable and the way its structured it has both helped me be mentored and now to be a mentor.

Nothing I dislike in particular. May be too many reminders but they make staying on topic easy.

Deepika
Associate Consultant (Inde)
Import/Export, 10 000+ employés

You can Learn to grow with help of this.

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall experience has been great and I can say that before this I was little skeptical but I am glad that I eventually went for it and It worked for me great.

I liked this very much as you can get so many option to choose from. the best thing is that you can so much from people who already have experience so that when you get in similar situation you can always remeber how to handle that. It really does wonders for you.

No at all anything that I diliked about this. this is as perfect as something should be.

il y a 6 mois

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review, Deepika.

Alice
Alice
Senior Accountant (Espagne)
Comptabilité, 51–200 employés

Suitable workforce mentoring platform

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : It identifies mistakes and quickly offers solution for better results. The main aim of deploying this product was to engage in growth oriented programs and we have positively achieved them.

MentorCity has been the center of mentoring programs for all team members. It provides suitable engagement and solution models for most challenges affecting projects. It provides real-time reports on performance risk measures.

This product has enabled us to venture into productive business operations with targeted goals.

il y a 6 mois

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review, Alice.

Gurpreet
Gurpreet
Robot Engineer (Inde)
Matières plastiques, 501–1 000 employés

Grow your startup with user friendly interface

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I love to learn and teach with Mentor City. After searching so many options, I got one best platform to make and expand your professional connection. The quick response by its team and guidance by tech team through email, sms exactly I need.

It is the platform for grow through exchange valuable knowledge and experience with experts. It is easy to use and cost effective for small startup.

Appreciate its approach to exchange information.

il y a 6 mois

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review, Gurpreet.

Gnana
Junior HR manager (Inde)
Ressources humaines, 11–50 employés

Mentorship never befor ever after.

4,0 il y a 8 mois

One of the world's best comprehensive and it is very easy to use even cost effective. Really I suggest to use this website for better future.

I strongly recommend to use mentorcity . This is really good and problem solving website.

il y a 6 mois

Thanks for your review, Gnana.

Meenakshi
Meenakshi
Operator at Apollo Pharmacy (Inde)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

Engage people in health care mentoring program

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : My experience with MentorCity is really fabulous. It help me to find right mentor to increase and update my knowledge. We arrange many program guided by it which result to increase our sales productivity and awareness.

Mentorcity engage maximum people for health related mentoring program. Its easy to use and handle dashboard reduce the work of our sales team. We use this platform to increase out professional connections.

Its performance and real time response by customer support team help me alot.

il y a 6 mois

Thanks so much for your review, Meenakshi.

Gestion de l'enseignement, 501–1 000 employés

Launch and find out flexible mentor with quick access

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : It reduce the stress and work of our training and administration department. Its setup is easy to implement and to launch any new program or training is much flexible.

We can easily arrange and manage any new training program with its help. Our student get an easy access to connect and receive guidance from our facility with this application. To reach out for a mentor and track the experience of mentor is easy.

It is great application for mentorship so there is no dislike about it for me.

il y a 6 mois

Thanks so much for your review.

Daniele
WLP Mentoring Committee member (Canada)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 201–500 employés

First-class support for the launch of our mentoring program

Commentaires : I enjoyed learning about using the platform and endorse the mentoring practices that are supported by Mentor City. The technical service is prompt, courteous, creative and comprehensive.

Database of participants with ability to create customized attributes: specialized and soft skills Ability to suggest mentoring partners based on profile elements Access and tech support: easy to contact a tech representative by email or online, expert (and patient) response in a timely manner Messaging functionalities that can be customized and grouped by categories (mentors, mentees, individuals) Repository of our courses, videos, resources all in one location Gamification of the program with points and badges to encourage participation Ability to create and receive feedback within the platform

Medium to high learning curve for the administrators Would appreciate improvements on how to sort and customize the analytics within the platform (although can be done with external tools by downloading reports), format and export useable feedback reports to present to our organization board, making mass "update" on one field without potential negative impact to the other fields.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for your wonderful review, Daniele. It is a pleasure working with you and the WLP committee. Lots of new admin reporting capabilities coming soon :-)

Susan
National Mentoring Coordinator (Australie)
Design, 2–10 employés

Thank goodness for MentorCity!

Commentaires : MentorCity has automated our manual mentoring program for Building Designers, freeing up my time as our association’s mentoring coordinator and assisting with our expansion of mentoring our members nationally. As our mentoring program continues to grow, MentorCity’s functionality will assist us in more ways we ever thought possible - by fully automating mentoring relationships and allowing our members in remote areas of Australia to be part of the program. In addition, having a professional on-line mentoring program has helped our association gain traction with not just our members, but our industry partners and government agencies. The support provided by the staff at MentorCity has been exceptional – helpful, rapid, responsive - even with the time difference between Australia and Canada. We have been able to grow and improve our mentoring abilities, whilst decreasing time managing the program – thank goodness for MentorCity!

Has automated our manual mentoring program and allowed our association to expand our mentoring. The software was easy to set up and use - both as an administrator and as mentor/mentee. Can customise the software to meet our needs. MentorCity staff have been helpful, rapid and responsive.

There is nothing we don't like about MentorCity.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for the wonderful review, Susan. It has been such a pleasure working with you.

Piyush
H.R. Head (Inde)
Internet, 10 000+ employés

Growth through the mentorship is real deal

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall expereince has been nothing but amazing. It is really great that you can connect with mentors and through their experience you can find the solution and then be able to find those solution by yourself as you gain so much from this.

i really like the software design and the fact that how easy it is to use and operate this system is. you have plenty of choices to always choose from. It is easy on the pockets and the learning makes you smarter that otherwise would take years of working the mill.

nothing to dilike here ... i was having troubles before i joined this but this really helped me sort through almost everything and now I am managing things really greatly

il y a 6 mois

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review, Piyush.

Ike
Sr. Officer, Service Learning and Diversity Outreach (Canada)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 10 000+ employés

High impact

Commentaires : MentorCity’s software has empowered our students to connect with mentors quickly and to efficiently receive guidance and support throughout the medical school application process. Tasks which would take hours have been automated, freeing up staff time to focus on other areas to add value. This has ultimately, helped us to grow the number of supported mentors and mentees, create an enhanced experience for participants, and track their mentoring experiences.

With MentorCity's help, we were also able to launch our program within our tight timelines as their response time is speedy, and the team is excellent, very personable, and easy to work with.

Easy to use and scale Reduced admin time

Very satisfied with their product and service

il y a 4 ans

Thanks so much, Ike. It has been a real pleasure working with you and your team. Looking forward to celebrating many more mentoring relationships through your programs with us.

Michelle
Managing Director (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés

MentorCity is an exceptional product!

Commentaires : Overall, our experience with MentorCity's platform and customer service team has been exceptional. As a nonprofit organization, we don't have the bandwidth to manage something as cumbersome as a mentor program. For a nominal annual fee, we're able to offer our members a unique benefit with very little effort from our staff. We highly recommend this product to other organizations looking to foster mentoring among their members.

The platform is so user friendly, comprehensive, and makes managing our Mentor Program effortless. We at CFA Society San Diego can't say enough positive things about the product. And not just the product. The customer service is stellar, white glove service that is par to none. Any time I have questions or concerns, I receive a helpful response almost immediately. It's been such a positive experience and we look forward to continuing our relationship with MentorCity.

At this time, there's nothing we don't like about the platform. It's truly a high quality product.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks so much, Michelle. Your review has made our day. It has been a true pleasure working with you.

Cynthia
Cynthia
CEO (É.-U.)

MentorCity provided the best possible solution at an affordable fee for managing mentoring programs.

Commentaires : In the past we managed the mentoring program with spreadsheets, survey software, and email. This is so much easier and having all the information about our program contained in one "bucket" helps to manage the organization's program without missing items.

The system is easy to use and the customer service is amazing! Very responsive and helpful. I was looking for an affordable product to manage a non-profit mentoring program. After researching such systems, experiencing the demonstrations, and working with team, I know I found the perfect solution.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for the terrific review, Cynthia. It has made our day! It's been a pleasure working with you.

Kevin
Programmer Analyst (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501–1 000 employés

Exceptional functionality and support

Commentaires : The initial setup was quite simple and easy to implement. Clients seem to be active and using the system.

The algorithm to find mathces.

(admin side), missing flexibility to customizing it to our needs.

Mouath
Mouath
Engineer (Jordanie)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

MentorCity is Good but Has an Ignorance issue

Commentaires : Not good actually. I haven't reach the required hours of mentoring

Actually I liked the idea. Its good to find a recognized community to share experience with different regions, I used it before immigration to CANADA. The most thing I really like that the governmental organizations accredit the total years of experience using MentorCity.

Ignorance! I have contacted several people to be mentor me to achieve a several hours of experience that is good in Canada. But, unfortunately, a lot of people ignored my massages and no one send back anything.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Mouath, thank you for your review. It's appreciated. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive a response from the mentors to who you reached out. Our free course From Here to There in 90 Days provides a few mentoring relationship strategies and maybe helpful https://mentorcity.teachable.com/p/mentorcity-s-from-here-to-there-in-90-days.

Joyce
Member/HR Professional (Canada)

I have used the software as a virtual mentor and found it easy to set up and interact with

The features, resources and ability to customize. It's great to be able to add your own competencies, logo, etc.

Wish it had a private chat room to invite mentees to meet at a specific time (not Skype). It would be great to be able to "chat" in a space and set up that type of mentoring meeting without being in a public chat room.

il y a 6 ans

Thanks so much Joyce! Always, appreciate your feedback and ideas.

Carmine
Senior Manager, Human Resources (Canada)
Matières plastiques, 501–1 000 employés

GEON Performance Solutions

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Customer Service was great and addressed any questions or enhancements we requested in a timely fashion.

Ease of use across all of the countries we operate in.

Initially we were not able to print out the Mentorship Agreements, however MentorCity quickly addressed this and created the PDF functionality for us.

il y a 9 mois

Thanks so much. It has been a real pleasure working with you, Carmine. Congratulations on your successful mentoring initiative.

Chantal
Chantal
President and Founder (Canada)

I find MentorCity really easy to use. I love that you can upload and share files with other users.

It is very easy to populate your MentorCity profile by importing your LinkedIn profile. That really speeds up the time finding a Mentorship match. I've mentored several people within my profession, through the Human Resources Professional Association (HRPA) license for MentorCity.

I wish that smaller HRPA Chapters could still see the metrics for their Chapter members, even when they are part of a larger Mentorship community. I miss my administrator rights - even though I didn't use them very often.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for the rave review, Chantal! We appreciate you being an active member within the MentorCity community.

Aiman
Project manager (Nigeria)
Matériaux de construction, 501–1 000 employés

Mentor review

5,0 il y a 5 mois

What I like about mentorcity is the way its offered Access a range of mentoring tools that cater to various needs, including member engagement, succession planning, leadership development, and diversity and inclusion strategies.

For now no cons I am a big fan of this tool

Solange
Executive Administrator (Canada)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 501–1 000 employés

Great service and tool for a member-based organization

Commentaires : The individuals at MentorCity have always been very helpful and more than willing to help us through any questions/issues we may have had.

MentorCity is continually looking at improving the functionality of the tool and introducing new features.

Manoj
Resident Doctor (Inde)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

Navigating MentorCity: A Platform of Possibilities

5,0 il y a 6 mois

MentorCity impresses with its customizable platform, intuitive mentor-mentee matching, and extensive resources. Its scheduling and progress tracking tools ensure seamless communication, making it an excellent choice for businesses and institutions seeking a comprehensive mentorship solution.

MentorCity's interface might be complex for new users, and occasional technical glitches or the need for more personalized support could pose challenges. However, its overall value is robust for those willing to invest time in understanding its functionalities.

Priyal
Marketing manager (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

User friendly and cost effective mentoring software

5,0 il y a 5 mois

This software has helped our organization a lot in managing mentoring activities . It is also very user friendly and easy to use. This platform increased our member engagement and lead to better professional communication and meetings. Functionalities are easy to implement . I would recommend this software if you need mentoring platforms for your work.

It is an easy to use platform and I would like more functionalities to be added in this software and also use of AI which will make it even more interactive.