15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Mews

La plateforme cloud la plus avant-gardiste pour les hôtels qui souhaitent innover l'expérience client et automatiser leurs procédures de back-office.

En savoir plus sur Mews

Work only with internet...no connection = no system. Do not have integrated Channel Manager.

Mews - Notes

Mews a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 38 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Mews ?

Morgane
Receptionniste (France)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

PMS mais pas que !

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Testée afin de comparer avec notre PMS actuel, Mews est très intuitif, et ouvre des fonctions qui permettent de libérer du temps ne serait ce que les check in en ligne ! La connexion avec nos stocks directs est en temps réels. Nous avons été satisfaits de cette découverte

Au delà de l’aspect réservation en ligne, Mews offre différents outils simplifiant les tâches de travails et rendant ainsi les collaborateurs plus attentifs et disponibles pour la clientèle

S’agissant de la version d’essai je ne sais pas si nous avions accès à toutes les fonctionnalités.

Stephen
Stephen
Sales Director (Canada)

Great PMS for large Hotel/Hostel

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Great PMS in general, always advise Mews as a top product (though it comes with the price tag). For large hostels, chains or large hotels, I believe this is the most future proof PMS for the time being.

- Flexibility of product - Large number of integrations - Continuous development to improve the product.

- Support emails aren't clearly handled, they need a dedicated support portal to follow tickets. Right now following up on old tickets means searching old emails as each response from Mews creates a new email chain without any context.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Cloudbeds

Logiciel antérieur : roomMaster

vicky
accounts manager (R.-U.)

Hotel software

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : very limited touch reservations - before we had to take payment for all of them manually. the guest communication emails are helpful

if you want software to manage rooms and booking engine this is for you. we are a wedding venue so its not been quite as adaptable as we wanted it to be.

onboarding was very complicated and set up was all on the venue, we had a lot of pre paid deposits to move over from old system and this was manual

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Event Temple et Rezlynx

Pourquoi choisir Mews : contract was up for renewal

Logiciel antérieur : Hotel Perfect

Pourquoi passer à Mews : it meant we could leave contract early as it was bought out the old software. we didnt want to pay the cost to transfer to others.

Stefan
CEO (Autriche)
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

It started out great 5 years ago...

Marketplace API connections is amazing albeit because there is tons of options you have to do your own research what is actually working well... Much of the interface is great and room setup is super flexible. We LOVED Mews so much at the beginning - a responsive support chat, behind that we had access to some DEVs - we barely used it but felt like they had an open ear albeit they where always paramount about some things they did not want to change for us (gender in reservations which is helpful in Hostels with mixed dorms etc.).

Since shortly before COVID or during COVID they decided to replace human support chat with a chat robot with no human behind and the last option of contacting them to be support emails which they barely answer in under 1 week (!). They have a phone number for time critical requests but many requests are NOT time critical and we would still love an answer - additionally you have to fight a chat bot when you call the phone number. This change feels like it completely disconnects us from their team but also sometimes means that we don'T use Mews to it's full potential since we wont get answers. The knowledge base is OK but sometimes outdated, sometimes just cumbersome to use and it is nowadays the only way to get answers. It's a pretty bad situation. I understand that they had to cutdown during COVID but at the same time they managed to aquire other PMS and expand their user base so it seems focus is less on existing user base but aggressive expansion. Meanwhile their existing users are opening up to the possibility of another PMS change that they never wanted to make...

Leila
Owner (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Love the functionality of Mews

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : As someone who has been in the hotel industry for 20+ years, I have used numerous PMS systems. None have quite matched the efficiency and ease of use of Mews. From day one, it has revolutionized how I handle my property, streamlining tasks and enhancing overall productivity. Here's why I believe it's truly exceptional: Functionality Beyond Compare: One of Mews's standout features is its unparalleled functionality. It seamlessly integrates with thousands of 3rd parties making it a customizable system. The user-friendly interface makes navigating complex tasks a breeze, saving me valuable time and effort. Effortless Payment Setup: One of the most crucial aspects of property management is handling payments efficiently and securely. With Mews, this process has been simplified to perfection. I have done my research, and not many platforms have an automated payment process based on rate plans, saving the team lots of time. Exceptional Support: Over the years, you can tell Mews has spent much time and resources amping up their support team. They recently released a help tool that utilizes AI to answer questions that don't really require a team member, but when you need an actual person, they answer quickly. Mews has genuinely transformed the way I operate. I wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone in the industry.

I love the following: Integrations, automatic payments based on rate structure, the sleek booking engine, ease of use, and their support system. They are constantly making improvements based on properties feedback.

I would love it if they had more in-app features like revenue management & a robust guest messaging platform.

Ria
Sales manager (Grèce)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Overall Easy front desk usage

It was a very easy program to allocate guests, change allocation, see the full reservation board and change rates.

Unfortunately it did not comply with the new invoucing regulations for greece so we had to switch.

Helena
General Manager (Tchéquie)

Perfection at its bets

Commentaires : We started using the system 3 years ago and I could not be happier. It gives me a lot more freedom to run my hotel from where ever I am. All reports that I need are at my finger tips and accessible with my mobile should I need to do so. Its easy to use, has number of great functions and everything is just logical. With more and more interfaces being build it gets even better. Their customer service is always there to help and assist and the FAQ are just the best as it is done in the way of short videos and not just texts. Costs of the system are much lower than any other, as you do not pay any large installation costs or fixed monthly fees. You only pay as much as you use the system and how much the system help you - which is a fair way of pricing.

As a general Manager, I like that its easily accessible and I can use it to its full effect from my phone. Its easy to use so training my staff does not take too long as its very intuitive. With interfaces with my channel, review, rate manager etc it just means that I do not miss out on any reservations, do not sell at wrong rate or get as many reviews as possible.

I like everything so its impossible for me to answer this.

U
Reception (Japon)
Hôtellerie, 51–200 employés

Great PMS made of the guys's passion, which is growing everyday basis, with great & humanly support!

Commentaires : First of all it's pity that we can't to talk face to face to you interested in Mews;)
If you ask us "experience", the first thing which comes to our mind is "people", we mean the Mews staff. Their passion for this industry, confidence in their product, patience for customers questions are the first experience we had with them.
Yes the system is GREAT, or we should put -EST (if there ever is anything better, we'd love to see).
But what made us finally decide to use Mews is those guys;)

The most? It's so hard to tell since all the features are so good. You can feel the philosophy, and every feature really "make sense". Since they know and have lots of experience in this industry, often what seemed to us unnecessary or inconvenient turn out to be necessary and so convenient as we use further. Well, what we like the most about this system is that we can feel the presence of Mews staff behind the system;)

Well, we thought for a while, but there is nothing we don't like about Mews. The thing is whenever we have some sort of requests or want some features to be changed into certain ways, these guys are very open to customers' opinions. So these things don't come up to our mind as "cons".

Marius
Revenue Manager (Espagne)
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

Best PMS ever! Happy to have joined the Revolution!

Commentaires : We got faster check-in time, it reduced the overall work in the reception.

The design and the funcionality. It's easy to use, everything it's where it should be. It can be integrated with various softwares. The reports Mews generates are amazing and the Rate Management is every revenue manager's dream.

Lets say that some implamentations take a long time to be developed. Sometimes the system is lagging, but on verry few ocasions. I´m a verry happy client in general.

General Manager (Suisse)

Reduced to the max

Commentaires : Easy training, saving on payroll, speed and easy process.

Mews has completely changed our way to work. We can focus again on the most important thing in our hotel, which is our clients. The system is simple and only gives us what we need. The web based system gives us the access to any time. Check in online, Check in the lobby, in the room everywhere. As it is cloud based we can integrate anything with API's. The great surprise was, how easy the housekeeping team changed to the commander app and used it for the controlling of the rooms.

The best PMS and excellent support team

Great cloud based PMS that allow me to connect at any time and from anywhere, even smartphone. Nice and clear user interface. It is very intuitive and very easy to get used to the system. The payment gateway is perfect and the team do not waste time anymore entering charges in the CC device. Also errors has decreased. 100% recommended!

You need to get used working differently because it is not like other classic PMS's but once you get used to it is much easier and probably will never move back to classic PMS with old fashion look. It is not the cheapest PMS but it is not the most expensive either but it is worth to pay. The card gateway has a commission slightly higher than probably commission straight from the bank but again it makes work much easier so worth again to pay for it.

Service

Commentaires : Would not recommend MEWS at this time, until they get their act together.

Iniutive use, browser based. Easy to access.

Service has become a nightmare with MEWS over the last few months, as it is almost non existent. New and necessary features take forever to be launched. Support tickets are not handled properly and closed without an answer.

Michaela
Executive Manager (Tchéquie)

MEWS is the revolution tool! Make every hoteliers life easier

Cloud system, smart tool, clean and simple work, focused on guest, continuous growth of the company!

Hassan
Managing Director (R.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

Great easy to use and accessible from anywhere!

Commentaires : Booking engine with amazing connectivity with the system that connects seamlessly with channel manager and OTAs

Dashboard is easy and user friendly and provides a range of information as a snapshot. Very easy for my staff who actually enjoy using the system.

Steven
All Round Host (Belgique)

Smoothless, user friendly PMS system!

Very user friendly, easy access to different sections via multiple ways, we like the dashboard (startpage), which gives a perfect overview of different departments, tasks, etc..., with the different colour pattern to prioritise tasks.

Some small issues to work on... (e-mail address in profile can be confusing about linking all names to a reservation,...)

JC
Operation Director (Colombie)

MEWS very good PMS

Commentaires : We gain in efficiency, in customer experience, in accounting security

Pros: - Support very good - Easy of use - Integration with other systems - Customer Experience features

Cons: - Work only with internet...no connection = no system - Do not have integrated Channel Manager - Must improve on cross-selling features with packages

Reinette
Rooms Division Manager (Namibie)
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

MEWS is a great product. Received great training, as well as still ongoing support from Shaun.

Commentaires : User Friendly, Practical, and great support from the MEWS Team. Also the HELP feature and the great support one receive when needed, is really great.

It is very practical and very user friendly. The support we receive when we get stuck on something is incredible and makes the world of difference. Thank you Shaun for your help and ongoing support.

Lyubov
manager&owner (Russie)
Hôtellerie, 51–200 employés

So far the best PMS I've seen for hostels and hotels

Commentaires : When choosing new PMS for our hostel we've made a deep research of most existing solutions in the market and when we came across MEWS we realized that this is the one we were looking for. Soul Kitchen is an award-winning hostel, we never stop improving and always eager to create new experiences for our guests, . And so does MEWS, getting to know their team was like meeting friends with similar vision. I Love every aspect of MEWS: the design is pleasant and functional, it works from any device and works fast, online check-in feature is great and many guests actually use it before they arrive, it was easy to train staff and to migrate from another system, rate management is effortless and joyful, it integrates with Booking Suite giving me the rates of our competitors. What I like the most is very helpful and professional customer support. I cannot recommend MEWS highly enough.

Ingmar
General Manager (Pays-Bas)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Perfect PMS system for innovative hotelier

Commentaires : We use Mews for one year now and are more than happy with this innovative and flexible cloud solution. In our 30-bedroom castle hotel we like to give all our guests the most personalized welcome and Mews can support this. Because Mews is easily to use on a tablet we can do the administration in every corner of the historic building (although when the WiFi works ;-)). Business people can check-in online or a quick check-in with our guest service members. Those who likes to take the time for a check-in, we first serve a good glass of wine in front of one of the open fire places. The support of FH System (Mews partner in Benelux) is perfect. The people working there are true hoteliers and are qualified to advise us in our daily operations. We can strongly recommend Mews and FH System (for those hotels that are based in the Benelux) for hoteliers that are looking for an affordable, user friendly and modern PMS solution.

Réponse de l'équipe de Mews

il y a 8 ans

Thank you Ingmar! It's wonderful to work with you and we hope that it may long continue. Thank you for all of the faith you have show in us from the very beginning and for your lovely review.

Daniel
Owner (Espagne)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2–10 employés

Great Software. Intuitive, great back office and tech support.

Commentaires : No Complaints. All really good so far.

-Super support from the tech team during implementation and regular questions -Very complete program with all the essentials for a PMS - Integrated online payment module - Integrated Reservation engine - Staff always ready to find ways to help integrate our apartment rental business

Nothing to complain really. Its a system which was manly created for hotels so its still missing some elements which are necessary for an apartment rental chain like ourselves. However, I look forward to helping them develop their software to fullfill all the needs of an apartment rental business.

Danny
Front Office Manager (Pays-Bas)

The 4th PMS System I am working with, and I can only say that this is by far the best one yet!

Commentaires : More insight in the way of thinking from other colleagues who are working with MEWS.

Easy to learn to colleagues who have 0% experience with PMS systems. If you are working with PMS's systems for several years, This system will be easy learned. Watch the videos at the MEWS Academy and you are good to go! Easy to find things bij just logical thinking.

Sometimes (but they are working on that) you need to press to much buttons instead of that everything is in one place. Example; If you want to check out a guests there is a separate screan for closing the bill and check out. In other PMS systems this is one button.

Kamil
Tchéquie

Highly recommended!

Commentaires : We were looking for some cloud solution to have access to our occupancy etc. anytime and anywhere same as to have connections to channel manager, which we did not have before, and we find this web based software as a great choice. It is also quite quickly improving all its functionality so we look forward what comes up.

Georg
Manager (Autriche)
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

You love innovation? Choose Mews.

Commentaires : I was looking for a new PMS and reviewed over 100 cloud based PMS. Finally I choose Mews because it has a highly innovative approach and fit's modern needs. We are using Mews in five properties and went live within just a few weeks. In our case, Mews is connected to a channel manager and we are also using the Mews Merchant (payment gateway for credit card transactions).

Beautiful booking engine Payment gateway Cloud based Innovative approach Well designed Automated emails Self check-in Great for hotels and hostels (like us)

Not a lot, probably some "growing pains" from time to time

Christopher
Online Manager (Danemark)

Easy platform to navigate

Commentaires : PMS, CRM, and full online integration online distribution

Easy platform to navigate, and doing the set up was fast and great support provided. Pricewise, Mews offer a good deal and deliver a full online integrated platform that meet our needs.

Some of the default settings needs to be possible to alter for the user so it can be more customized. You should be able to bring in your own credit card agreement instead of being forced to adopt the merchant agreement Mews is offering.

Nah-Dja
General Manager (Tchéquie)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

First to use it, great stuff!

Commentaires : I got to know MEWS 2 years before they launched the Commander and fell in love with the idea. I adopted the software in a new hotel that I was working on and was one of the first to use it in the world. Being a startup, there were small issues in the beginning, but the idea that was presented to me 2 years earlier, worked perfectly in my very busy, high volume hotel Mosaic House. I love the progress and forward thinking that the guys from MEWS produced and I look even more forward to all the connections to the PMS system that they are integrating currently. Highly recommended.

Réponse de l'équipe de Mews

il y a 8 ans

You were with us right from the start and it's really so great to see where we've managed to take the product. It's really thanks to innovative hoteliers like yourself that we're able to learn what truly makes your life easier and so thank you for sculpting parts of the system!