• Service client

En savoir plus sur Honey

Honey est un intranet moderne et élégant. L'éditeur propose des outils utiles que vous utiliserez au quotidien.

En savoir plus sur Honey

30 avis affichés

Trystin B.
Employee Engagement Manager

"Awesome. "

Commentaires: As part of an ever-growing global digital agency, I can say with complete confidence that Honey has been integral in helping us maintain our universal sense of culture and communication. Whether it be a post on the state of anticipatory design, a new project's launch, or opinions on the best Michael Jackson song, everyone has the opportunity to take part in the conversation. And it makes us all the stronger for it.

Avantages: Really creates a singular,open internal communication outlet despite organization's size or number of global locations.

Inconvénients: I'd love to be able to attach calendar invites (alert-based times/dates) to event-based posts.

Lauri a. M.
Clean Energy Administrative Support, Management & Sales/Customer Service in Greater Boston Area
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 30/04/2020

"Why WOULDN'T you have this app automatically find coupons/discounts for your online purchases??"

Commentaires: It works better than WikiBuy which has gotten me nothing so far but seems to direct us to lost leaders. Just load the Honey app, already and let it do it's thing on Amazon, Etsy, etc.!

Avantages: There's no thinking involved. The Honey app finds and applies discounts and coupons directly to your purchases. There's no downside. Maybe you can still cash points in for gift cards which I did at my job once, too.

Inconvénients: Er, nothing I can think of. I guess I just never know the difference between going to the my account and how points are collected for gift cards vs. just getting discounts on my purchases.

• Publié le 30/04/2020
Hannah S.
Creative Director
Design graphique, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/05/2020

"Easy Way to Save Some Money"

Commentaires: I have definitely saved some money over the years.

Avantages: For me, Honey was the first of its kind. I used to spend forever trying to hunt down coupon codes. Honey integrates seamlessly into my online shopping. It's a no brainer.

Inconvénients: Now, there are so many options when it comes to getting money back. Since Honey uses points for money back instead of dollars, it is hard to compare to others in terms of cash back.

• Publié le 20/05/2020
Anthony B.
Portfolio Manager
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 18/02/2020

"Neat plug in, but not very effective"

Commentaires: This application is ok, not great. I find it to be more hassle than it is worth, as it takes some time to run through the different coupon options, and when it does not work, the page resets. I have only gotten something good out of it once or twice.

Avantages: What I like the most about this software is that it is a plug in directly to your browser like Google Chrome, and then when you are on an e-commerce site, like Amazon, and check out, it pops up to say it found coupons and asks if you want to apply the coupons.

Inconvénients: What I like least about this software is that I find it quite ineffective. I think I have only had a coupon that actually works a handful of times, if that, and if I ever have my own code, the ones that Honey finds are never as good as the ones I have.

• Publié le 18/02/2020
Internet, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 06/04/2020

"Honey is amazing and a simple way to save money on purchases "

Commentaires: I have it installed so that anytime I go to a checkout cart, the available coupons pop up and apply themselves to my cart. Love it

Avantages: I love Honey. I have it in my browser installed so when I go and buy things, it will automatically pop up and search for coupons from all over the internet to apply and gives you the best deal

Inconvénients: I love everything about Honey. It couldn't be easier to use and is something I specifically go to my laptop to use when ordering. I guess the only thing I'd love would be it to be used somehow in a browser on mobile

• Publié le 06/04/2020
Kymahn C.
Jeux vidéos, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 05/03/2020

"My Honey Review"

Commentaires: But Overall Honey I a really cool extension EVERYONE should have on their browser....Istall now and thank me later!

Avantages: Honey...Is a life saver...They saved me a ton of money...I saved a total of $3,060 with honey
And you can install honey with a couple clicks....
I also like how honey stays on your browser and scans the whole internet just to save me a ton of money.
Just for example sake-I recently went on amazon to buy a pc part and when i checked out I saw a $80 discount!...LIKE THATS AWESOME!
And the best thing about Honey is that it free!...And it saves a lot of money.

Inconvénients: I honey have some privacy issues they should fix.

• Publié le 05/03/2020
Tracy P.
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 12/05/2020

"Honeys Fantastic Coupons"

Commentaires: The program works great, saves me money, and is definately worth getting.

Avantages: Honey does just what it says and finds you discount codes for countless websites. I've saved a lot of money that I wouldn't have without Honey. Honey is very useful and easy to use. It's very simple and easy, Honey puts the codes reminds you to check for codes when cashing out on a website and puts the codes right in for you.

Inconvénients: There's little to nothing I dislike about this software. On a rare occasion the codes don't work but I dont mind that.

• Publié le 12/05/2020
Trish A.
Reservations Manager
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 21/12/2019

"Deals and more deals!"

Commentaires: In the past we would not even know if there was a better deal out there so we would have to shop around and that took forever sometimes.

Avantages: I love how much time we safe because we do not have to shop sites for the best deal on an item anymore, we just look for what we need and Honey does the rest for us! Very valuable to save time (which is money) and save money on the items we need.

Inconvénients: There is nothing to not like, it is easy and very valuable for us to save time and money, we are so happy to have found it!

• Publié le 21/12/2019
Theresa S.
Jr. Strategic Planner, New Business Manager
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 11/06/2015

"Different kind of Intranet"

Commentaires: We introduced Honey to our mid-sized agency in an effort to connect and inspire employees as well as foster collaboration across the agency and our locations.

Avantages: We immediately adopted directory functionality of Honey and we love to utilize the user tagging. Overall, the tool is intuitive and engaging. People adopted it fairly quickly, even senior level team members. The customer support is phenomenal from initial sales conversations through to day-to-day maintenance. Highly responsive and transparent about updates.

Inconvénients: Honey is constantly improving. As a newer service, there are definitely features that could be enhanced, however an amazing part of Honey today is being able to have a conversation with the customer support folks and then see the changes you requested or talked about being implemented almost immediately. We have the ability to help shape the program to our needs.

Katelyn S.
Student
Biotechnologie, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 10/05/2020

"WORTH IT"

Commentaires: With honey, I have saved at least 200 dollars in my shopping, and I haven't been using it for more than 4 months. It really works!

Avantages: The software is completely free! It does not have any cost, and it does not spam you with notifications, it is merely just a tool to help you save money.

Inconvénients: Honestly, I don't think there is much you can say that is bad about this software, there is no "lag", no unnecessary pop ups or spams, it works well.

• Publié le 10/05/2020
Social Worker
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 06/03/2019

"Honey, It's Not Just For Bee's"

Avantages: This software allows me to share information with my team at a moments notice. It also allows me to keep all of my teammates in the loop and the conversation going.

Inconvénients: It took me a little longer than anticipated to fully understand all of it's bells and whistles.

• Publié le 06/03/2019
Lauren L.
Barista
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 07/07/2020

"Stacks on Stacks of Coupons!!!"

Avantages: Honey has discount codes for literally every website I shop on. Sometimes I can even get discounts on Amazon. Honey also has the price-drop feature, where you can bookmark an item and be notified when the price goes down on it! Super cool, super helpful, super easy to install and use with Google Chrome. Honey will make my Christmas shopping infinitely easier this year!

Inconvénients: I truly have nothing bad to say about this software.

• Publié le 07/07/2020
Allison T.
Customer Support
Services aux consommateurs, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 29/11/2018

"I abolutely love Honey!"

Avantages: Honey is hands down the best software for spreading and receiving all the needed information.
It's so easy to set up and use, also quite well priced with user friendly interface.

Inconvénients: Absolutely no negative sides to Honey!

• Publié le 29/11/2018
Events Manager

"Honey, How I Love You"

Commentaires: I click on my Honey bookmark at least ten times a day. As an admin, I find it to be the most powerful tool to spread the news about what I'm up to at work (I run events for my company), as well as respond to any questions people have, either pre-emptively or by using the comments. It's helpful for me as a directory, a crowdsourcing tool, a repository of the day's relevant topics as well as a way to survey relevant discussions over time.

Avantages: Beautiful, easy, helpful, cute. It's the only work-related site/software/app that doesn't completely suck, and not only that, but is actually awesome.

Marketing Operations Specialist
Internet, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 16/10/2018

"Great platform for organisational-wide comms!"

Commentaires: We can store and share information across five offices worldwide in a professional & streamlined way.

Avantages: We use this platform to socialize our fortnightly newsletter across the company internationally. Also as a platform to publish and promote articles internally and learnings that affect people in the company, from data security updates to onboarding assets.

Inconvénients: The usability can be confusing at time, and the search & filing function has room for improvement. Again it's a tool that needs commitment so if the organization as a whole is on-board it can work well.

• Publié le 16/10/2018
Micah A.
Principal Software Engineer

"Love Honey"

Commentaires: Honey is Great! I use it every day and think its an awesome tool. It's quite useful to search for internal company information, or if you need to find out who a certain employee is. Aside from using it to find out information, it can be fun to just browse and see what type of stuff my colleagues are sharing. Overall I would recommend Honey any day of the week.

Mickey G.
Communications Manager
  • Publié le 15/06/2015

"We love Honey at Work-Bench!"

Commentaires: Honey has been an amazing way to strengthen our 175+ person community at Work-Bench, especially when it comes to all the awesome wins, updates, happenings, gifs, and news from co-workers that don't quite merit a company-wide or team-wide email, but that everyone is interested in and wants to be in the loop in.

Avantages: Ease-of-use, beautifully designed, great community building tool.

Inconvénients: Nothing that comes to mind!

Alejandro G.
Head of Customer Success
Services aux consommateurs, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 01/02/2017

"Good for a start but if you're a big company, there are better options."

Commentaires: At the beginning was a good platform, however, the company grew up and it just could not give us what we needed. Only IOS app at the time we used it and was not the best app.

Avantages: Good to co-work and communicate on small companies

Inconvénients: Terrible mobile experience, responsive version experience just not the best.

• Publié le 01/02/2017
Vipin C.
VC Associate

"Honey is awesome"

Commentaires: I've been using Honey since November 2014 and it's been awesome. It's our go to source for everything important happening at work and has really helped us build out our community in a fun, engaging way.

Avantages: Really well designed
Fun to use
Easy to get started

Danilo N.
Engenheiro de software
Internet, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 19/06/2020

"Great option for intranet"

Commentaires: Simple yet powerful tools to create an intranet or community page to share ideas and important messages.

Avantages: It has a clean and beautiful design, you can easily find everything that you want (search, birthdays, communities, likes, etc). Its text editor is simple, yet powerful. The integration with Slack is a great plus!

Inconvénients: I cannot saw any contraries yet, but maybe it could allow us to customize the groups that we participate in folders that make sense to us.

• Publié le 19/06/2020
John G.
VP, Technology Strategy & Product Development Director
Marketing et publicité, 1 001-5 000 employés
Community Associate
  • Publié le 17/06/2015

"Community Building with Honey"

Commentaires: We have been using Honey to help drive connections, spark engagement and build relationships in our community of 175+ people. Not only are people sharing funny gifs and photos of their beloved pets, but they are able to share real, tactical knowledge that helps them better their own companies and learn from others in the community. Honey gives everyone an equal voice, and we love that.

Avantages: Beautifully designed, easy to use, outstanding customer support.

Inconvénients: I would love to be able to schedule posts, but even without this feature, I still love the platform.

• Publié le 17/06/2015
Nicole C.
independent contractor
Produits alimentaires, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 20/11/2019

"Employee Portal"

Commentaires: Overall, Honey is a great tool for you employees.

Avantages: Honey is a great way to access all your employee needs. You can find your schedule, your worked hours, get you pay stubs, and more.

Inconvénients: Most of Honey is easy to use and easy to find what you are looking for. However, sometimes there is text that is clearly not part of the layout, and it ruins the whole flow that Honey was going for.

• Publié le 20/11/2019
Vice President of Recruitment
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 09/07/2019

"The Honey you need"

Avantages: Honey help my team keep in the loop and spread information around! has been a great addition to keeping up with the ever changing environment at work ad helps keep a sense of the culture in the work place.

Inconvénients: It was difficult to pick up first but has been a great addition to the work place

• Publié le 09/07/2019