Avis clients sur PHP Point of Sale

En savoir plus sur PHP Point of Sale

Solution de point de vente puissante. Facile à installer. Analysez les données, gérez vos stocks, suivez les fournisseurs, etc.

En savoir plus sur PHP Point of Sale

Easy to use web based front end and administration interfaces. Works well with touchscreens (capacitive or resistive) or mouse/keyboard.

That didn't work well for us since we have poor internet connection in some of our stores. Therefore we had to develop our own software.

PHP Point of Sale - Notes

PHP Point of Sale a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 338 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé PHP Point of Sale ?

Marenyane
Marenyane
Entrepreneur (Lesotho)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

The best software to manage inventory in your business

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I had a phenomenal experience using PHP point of sale. It is easy to calculate how much turnover the available stock is going to make. I am able to plan well how much I am going to save from that turnover and how much is going to purchase more stock. Despite that, I like the fact that during busy hours, it is easy to serve the customers because I don't have to manually calculate how much the items bought cost and how much change is required. I also like the fact that with this software, I am able to track my employees work. Some people become tempted to steal when there is no Inventory Management Software. This software is so awesome, I like the fact that it is secure, every person has to have his or her account in case mistakes happen, that particular person is held responsible without implicating the entire staff.

I like the fact that I am able to manage my inventory easily with this software. I am able to know how much profit the available stock is going to generate It is easy for me to see my employees are cheating me. The cashed money has to correspond with the sales made per day. What I like most is the fact that I don't have to calculate how much change I will have to give back to the customer, it calculates it automatically as I am selecting the items bought.

There is nothing I would disregard about this software. But you will find that we hire unskilled labor or illiterate people, so it becomes a challenge when you have to train such a person to use the system.

il y a 10 mois

Thanks so much!

Ken
President (É.-U.)

The Unicorn of POS'es

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I'm an active PHPPointofSale user for 3+ years now and I can say with confidence that this by far is one of the best POS systems I've used.  I waited this long to write a review to ensure that PHPPointofSale live up to my expectation, and it does!  I've implemented it in all 3 of my businesses with 3 different segments and use cases.  Prior to discovering PHPPointofSale, I was using Heartland and Square.  When evaluating the right POS, I take into consideration of licensing, merchants, how often it is updated, whether can it be hosted locally, user interface, the flexibility of data input, customer support, being able to use any gift cards, loyalty program, hardware flexibility, and any additional fees. There is no perfect system for every business but PHPPointofSale is the best system that I've tried after looking at a handful of other systems including the big-name Quickbook, Clover, Toast, Revel, and NCR.  The software is constantly innovating and improving.  I don't see it slowing down.  I thought it was too good to be true but I'm happy and glad that I've found the hidden gem that not too many people know about.

*  Can be self-hosted using your own web hosting provider or locally (off-cloud), and pay a one-time fee if no update is required.  They have a cloud-hosted version for a slightly higher price but you'll save on the web hosting fee.* 1 license is all that is required per location even if you have 50 computers running POS.* Total control (Advance User) - Aside from making batch changes by importing and exporting, I could write my own program or script and utilize their API for even faster updates.* If bugs are discovered, it will be fixed within hours to a few days instead of weeks or months.* They have a good collection of credit card processors that allow the end user can choose the cheaper rate among them.* Customer is extremely responsive.  There are no hold music or keys to press.* System downtime is almost non-existent unless your internet has an issue.* Provide the customer with a Demo site to test prior to purchasing license.  An added benefit is to use the platform to test before applying changes production system.* Gift cards aren't locked to the POS.  Meaning you can buy any gift card from any provider and it will work.  Certain POS locks the gift card to their own which makes it harder to transfer and costs more.* Hardware flexibility - can be used with iPad, Android Tablet, or PC resulting better redundancy for your business.* Software flexibility - While developing takes time, the software allows for detours instead of dead ends.

* Offline mode could use some improvements.  Users cannot look up items without barcodes nor credit cards can be saved for processing when back online.* Customer-facing display could be better integrated instead of relying on a separate tablet.* Cash drawers can't be opened without wasting a bit of receipt paper.  Cash transactions required manual clicking to open.* Closing register report could be improved with more concise details.

il y a 2 mois

Thank you so much!

Rick

Ricks Picks Review

Commentaires : Chris is great to work with! Without chris I could not deal with this Service. His help is valued
The best possible value for what you get - thats for sure
I see this cloud service in this infancy. It needs a lot of upgrades.
My biggest issue is that it is not a system designed for a fast pace retail store - with a line of customers.
What I do like is that ti is very easy to edit sales and fix them after the fact
The reporting got better but stilll needs work
The Layaway/special order function works but not perfect.
The way the financial numbers are handled needs to get updated a bit. For example - if you do not put a cost in for an item immediately then statr selling the items, the system does not look back in history to calcukate the true profit, it assumes it was zero until the cost was put in, sometimes you have to sell something before you know what the cost is...

I already wrote it before

Already wrote it

Stanley
Stanley
System Administrator (Kenya)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Best Online POS (Point Of Sale System)

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : The best implementation of a POS system that make retail business easy to manage and profit from.

Inventory control and transfer is a wow factor and its implementation makes PHP Point of Sale adaptable for use in Pharmacy Retail and Wholesale.

lack of inbuilt deep invoice and receipt customization.

il y a 2 mois

Thank you so much!

Carlos
Director of I.T. (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 51-200 employés

PHP point of Sale review in Dermatology Practice with multiple locations.

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : The customer service response is impeccable.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is a "straight shooter" and replies to all my techy questions and needs promptly. Even though in some instances there is no optimal resolution he always has a reply and suggestion.

Cloud platform, so as long as you have an internet connection you are good to go. The price is the lowest I've seen, you pay a yearly subscription per store/location not per user.

As mentioned before I would like to see more versatility with the sales reports. Interactive drop down reposts with customizable columns with options to export to PDF, csv, xls, HTML, XML.

Brian
CEO (Australie)
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés

PHP Point of Sale

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Overall am satisfied.

The software is friendly, simple and easy user interface but includes most of the important aspects of managing a retail store such as managing employees, inventory control, reports, barcode and more.

Bacodes can be hard to set-up depending on the size of the lables and the label printer you're using.

Joshua
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

A+ POS solution!

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : We love it. The price is affordable, and it does everything we need it to do. If there is a feature we need added or tweaked, it is typically accomodated quickly with customer service that is prompt and curteous.

Everything from installation to features to customer support is exemplary

Can't say there are any we run into on any frequent basis

Eko
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés

Love PHP POS

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Love the ease of use and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is always responsive anytime I have a question. Highly recommend

I have 2 locations and need a POS I could use with different currencies. It’s the best investment I made for my business.

I am appointment based so I would love to be able to use the calendar feature. Because it doesn’t currently connect to any external calendars, we have to copy and paste our customer information into the system.

Melati
Owner - Manager (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

All over a great, easy to use, no fuss POS

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Easy to use. Hardly ever any technical problems occurred during my 4 years of using it.

If you want to use credit card machine that will automatically “connected” to the POS (the final amount charged to buyer will automatically appear on CC machine) you can only choose from a few providers.

Jose
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

The best POS software that you’ll ever need

Commentaires : Professional simplicity

Super simple setup. I first came across this software when it first started long time ago. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been very active with its support. Quick and real fast answers to any questions you may have

There is nothing really I don’t like about this software.

Ben
Managing Member (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Robust, intuitive, and cheap for the small business!

Commentaires : I came across phpPOS while researching different POS systems when we were first opening. Suggested by a user on /r/smallbusiness, we were seeking a POS option that allowed us to utilize categorized products for our own stock, consignment based sales, and reporting features. Another caveat we held was that the POS was within our "limited" budget at the time -- phpPOS fit all of those needs, and more. We purchased, and two years later still use, the stand-alone version of phpPOS which fit our needs perfectly. We only use one register, but all staff have their own unique password protected logins and we can easily backup our inventory, sales history, etc. to an external drive. For larger businesses that require concurrent registers, etc -- you may want to consider the online version instead. Very happy with phpPOS and would definitely suggest it to other small business folks out there looking for a robust yet affordable POS option.

- detailed inventory options with categorization - ability to separate consignment sales and suppliers - product / service separation - good reporting options - can customize with knowledge of php - extremely affordable - stand-alone product -- service outages don't affect your sales! - item-grid compatible with touch-screen (we have too many items, so don't utilize this feature -- but it's there!)

Very little cons. Never had any major issues, nor had to resort to customer support. The POS is intuitive enough to figure out on its own. Gift cards can be a little confusing at first.

Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Best value for the money... best value even if they charged more

Commentaires : This system is amazing. The value you get for the cost of this system is hands down the best out there. You can spend 5 to 10K dollars and get suckered into NEC products that don't perform half as well. PHP POS provides so much above and beyond in the realm of customer service that any of the other people would charge you out the ear for. We have been using PHP POS as a hosted solution for a year and what little support we have needed has been immediately delivered. I know I am costing myself money here but they need to raise the price of this product. They are selling too cheaply.

This product does everything a small brick and mortar store needs. It handles them well. I run this system as my own hosted code so the team has created software changes just for me. You will never get that kind of customer service from another vendor.

There is very little about this system that is a negative. You are narrowly focused to a few Credit Card suppliers but that has expanded and I suspect will continue to do so. It does run in a browser so you do need to be sure to follow specific instructions and use firefox.. which is no big deal. I still use chrome and IE when I don't need the receipt printers.

Mari

Excellent Customer Service

Commentaires : We use the software for costing and inventory management since we are an online shop. While changing hardware, I couldn't figure out how to bring over the data. The customer service I received was unbelievably great going above and beyond. Using the software is fairly straight forward. There are a couple of annoying bugs but the next version promises to fix that. Comparing the value for the price, this is a good buy. I recommend this product.

Ease of use. Customer service.

Days to expiry: Having to manually count the number of days leading to the expiry date. I would like to be able to enter the expiry date stated on products and have the software calculate the number of days so that we can run a report listing products expiring in x days. Kits: When creating a kit, the individual product cost appear, but afterwards when looking at a kit, the product costs are hidden making modifying a kit time consuming.

Jesse
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Good POS but needs to grow with new fuctionality

Commentaires : PHP Point of Sale is a good web based and mobile software that matches well for small and midsize businesses. While the interface is clean and intuitive, the integration features to any major eCommerce platform is non-existent. We use PHP Point of Sale for our brick-n-mortar store, but have to maintain separate inventory from our online ecommerce solution which requires extra time and manpower. I recommend you throughly test the PHP Point of Sale application and see if it meets our needs. I'd like to see more features and functionality deployed and tested at a faster rate. The updates are far and few between. I would recommend to small businesses. When you're at the point of 1000+ skus and you're business grows, you made need to re-evaluate your business needs.

Interface (Clean and Concise) Great IPad App / Mobile Useful Features

No integration with BigCommerce, Shopify, Magento, or Woocommerce at this time Product Import (SKU's) need to be enhanced

Raghu
Ui developer (Inde)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Ultimate product for reports generation

Commentaires : PHP Point Of Sale gains a monetary for our business to track the reports at real time extremely high end product with lots of features in it, the items and inventory can generate reports based on sales. This program works great for businesses that use cash, check, or account numbers for their sales. For my business needs, it's gaining my business to huge thanks for php point of sale .....

PHP point of sale is mainly used for reports generation unlike other softwares, php point of sale does it all work at one place, we can sync with apps that you already use like QuickBook, Square, and Woocommerce. To boost our business in no time ,extra clean format of dashboard can be maintained to the end user ie.. reports generation. Quiet easy with this software, php point of sale is a best product to recommended to small and medium-sized businesses people to track their levels of business in graphical format.. thanks for php point of sale

No cons till now php point of sale has to improve one basic source is when ever product is sold on daily basis or item can't be checked try to improve this overall good product

Eugene
Technician / Technology Advicer (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

A Happy user of 4 Years of using PHP Point Of Sales

Commentaires : Start using PHP Point Of Sales in my on computer repairs business, been a happy user for most of the time due to the software functionality, stable and easy to use. Also it is on the affordable pricing; as a small business , software pricing is very important. Along these year had been introduce PHPPOS to client, they purchased it and we deploy it for them. Can see PHPPOS is growing into a mature software, our repair business had been grow together with different version of PHPPOS although we are not actively in the forum.

simple, easy; straight to the point. that is the beauty for a small business usage no fancy not necessary function

no function of click/drag an item into to create a bundle and just display a final price instead of pre-create a package first then start sell it. Quotation/ Estimate never show as Quotation, it still show as Sales Receipt

Odhran
Director (R.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

The best POS ever made, fact!

Commentaires : Point of Sale, Online Store, Stock Control, Profit/Loss Reports, Best Sellers, Loyalty Scheme, etc

We've been a customer for over 5 years and we are 100% satisfied with this POS solution. I can't recommend it enough. Every feature you could possibly want is included and if it isn't there's a high likelihood that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will implement it in a future update. The fact that it also syncs to WooCommerce is a life saver, cutting our workload in half.

No cons, faultless software, reports, stock control, loyalty scheme, it has everything neeed.

Greg
Services aux consommateurs, 11-50 employés

Great simple POS

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Generally very satisfied. It does the job.

It’s simple. Simple is best. Not overly packed with useless, or repetitive and overpriced features. I have other software for accounting and inventory. Like most businesses I also have a terminal for card transactions. This fits in easily without costing me a fortune.

Would be better if export to excel was in number format instead of text format. Which means I have to convert my numeric text to numbers so that I can sum up columns.

James
Director of Finance (Canada)
Pêche, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

PHP is a very capable and valuable POS.

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Very good.

The reporting suite is incredibly powerful.

No payment terminal integration in Canada.

Kevin
Webdeveloper (Trinité-et-Tobago)
Cosmétiques, 2-10 employés

I have been using PHPPOS since 2014, it allows me to monitor sales and staff from anywhere.

Commentaires : Acessibility from anywhere in the world with an internet connection. I can check on my Items, my employees and see reports of best selling items and so on... Also there is a neat feature that alerts a user to items that are running low. All in all it is a great software, just a bit costly compared now compared to when I first signed up. the price is up by 100% and im not including the extra features like ecommerce support.

The ability to login anywhere I have access to the internet. I installed the manual version and uploaded it to my web server where I control everything.

The new pricing is a bit ridiculous to me, Year and every year the price seems to go up.

Yuri
Business Owner (É.-U.)

Great POS for Small Businesses

5,0 il y a 8 mois

ease of use, a lot of functionality available but not required for day to day operations.

what i liked less is that the user interface is very basic

Felix
Software Architect (É.-U.)

Great POS and Framework For Expansion

Commentaires : I leveraged PHP POS as a base POS for a retail location and it provided me tons of capabilities out of the box. With the source available, I have been able to expand its capabilities in a plethora of ways - - integrating credit processing and then emv before the official releases, various gateway integrations my client required, support for other peripherals, dozens of custom reports and more.

Source code available

My integration was based on a version from some time ago, but at that time the structure of the code was not very modular, and didn't have a hooking /filtering framework built in. This caused upgrades to be extremely painful.

Chelsea

Extremely User Friendly!

I like that I can access the system wherever I am, this is extremely helpful when I'm away from the office and traveling. I love that I can train my staff quickly and efficiently and can allow them each certain levels of access as the learn and with their seniority.

Only issue I have is that when I need to edit a sale that was entereted incorrectly that I have to delete the whole sale and re-enter and change the date. Prior to an update I could edit the sale and it would keep the date the same.

Rafael
CEO (République dominicaine)

Best Point of Sale EVER!!

Its ease of use, the way it presents each of the blocks, billing, reports, inventory, etc. It is very manageable for people without experience in billing systems. For me it has been an excellent ally for 5 years.

What they should improve is the flexibility of creating reports and adding a section in the billing to be able to add numbers of voucher sequences. Make the report of accounts receivable more clear and above all from time to time the sales of some clients are erased.

Christopher
Small Business Owner (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Always supportive, excellent product and support.

Ease of use and the dashboard with graphics. I love the numerous report features/options that are available. It easy to add item and quantity and the display and graphics are exceptional

Unable to see yr over yr reporting or month over month reporting comparison side by side view or etc! Being that I am a small business owner, I like to see what sales and expenses were incurred in a view by week over week, month over month and yearly vs yearly.