15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Guru

Guru est une solution de gestion des connaissances qui offre aux équipes les connaissances dont elles ont besoin pour travailler, au moment et à l'endroit où elles en ont besoin.

En savoir plus sur Guru

Guru's AI features keep getting better. Guru's Chrome and Slack integrations make it easy to access and create knowledge without leaving your workflow.

The trial version is limited in some access features.

Guru - Notes

Guru a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 309 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Guru ?

Business Owner
Internet, 2–10 employés

the more you put in the more you get out!

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Sanmeet Singh
Sanmeet Singh
Manager Learning & Quality (Inde)
Télécommunications, 51–200 employés

The Best KMS out there.

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : AWESOME is the only word I can use to describe the experience with GURU, it could've been perfect if we still had Light users.

1) Ease of Making knowledge cards2) Users can ask questions for topics where the knowledge isn't available3) Verification of the knowledge cards in a timely manner and on preset intervals.

The discontinuing of the Light users as we had the perfect use case for these users and now paying a full value for the entire org is not viable.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Zoho Social, Slab et Confluence

Pourquoi passer à Guru : It fit right into our plan of things and how we envisioned Knowledge Management

Rafael
Anti-money laundering investigator (R.-U.)
Banque, 1 001–5 000 employés

Overall all, positive experience

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Guru prioritises the domain I work in, and their algorithm gives me results focused on my domain first. Depending on search terms being used, then they provide what is most relevant to the term searched. Very often, this is a time saving exercise.

After multiple results pops up for the same keyword, I try to open a Guru Card that I think could be relevant. I try to filter the result by using CTRL + F, but the card functions as a pop up, so the machine still consider all the keywords on the Guru cards that I have not yet selected, meaning I can't always use CTRL + F to speed up the process of finding what I want

Jorgen
Jorgen
Manager of Technical Operations (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Great for when your team is small

Commentaires : Guru was a great place for our team to start their knowledge base. However, as the content in our Guru grew, it was difficult to find and update information in our Guru.

Simple notes Can be accessed anywhere with their Chrome extension Supported rich notes (html, images)

Lack of organization Very opinionated (you have to think like Guru's team to really utilize their product) Difficult to maintain as the amount of content in your Guru expands Awful searching

Sarah
Marketing Events Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Changed the way my team collaborates!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I've had a wonderful experience with Guru. As the primary administrator, Guru has changed the way I work and how my team collaborates and receives information. I would recommend this product to anyone experiencing the same issues I was.

My team loves Guru. We use it for event management and to house details of every event we're attending. I love that I can tag and update my team on Cards that have new information, and how they can easily access every Card from the Guru App. Guru is very simple to use. Once you figure out how you want your information to be organized, building it out is easy! I also love the custom Template feature because a lot of my Cards are similarly built. This saves me so much time when setting up each Card. Both my team and I are in Guru multiple times a day and we have found that this is the best and fastest way to get information updates, while keeping all details in a clean home.

There are a few annoying tech glitches but nothing that hasn't been fixed when I bring it up to their support team. I seem to find these glitches when I'm moving too fast in the program and it can't keep up with me! But like I mentioned, when I bring things up to their support team, they have addressed my concerns very quickly and a lot of times, have it fixed within 24 hours. It's honestly amazing how quickly they can make updates.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Google Docs et Happeo

Pourquoi passer à Guru : The way everything was organized and laid out was essential. I wanted to be able to see everything at once- and not have to dig to find things. I also loved that I could send out notifications to my card subscribers. This has been super easy for me and my team! It's almost like a check-list of to-dos for them when I send out notifications.

Brandon
Brandon
Sales Specialist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5 001–10 000 employés

Quick and simple solution for knowledge management

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It is especially challenging for a new employee to stay up to date and retain all information related to product knowledge. Using Guru is very easy because you can quickly find any post or topic by simply searching for the relevant keyword.

Our internal support team's knowledge base is being organized with Guru's guidance. In addition to helping them with their workflow, it gives them the knowledge and confidence to trust the solutions they find.

When the dots are obscured by an arrow, making it difficult to see what you're looking for unless you click the corresponding drop-down arrow, which then reveals everything you were looking for, things get more complicated.

Vente au détail, 5 001–10 000 employés

Sleek and Powerful

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : As an administrator and knowledge owner, Guru makes my life so much easier with organization and upkeep of knowledge. I have a firm grasp of where the knowledge is and when content is coming up for expiration

Guru's answer's feature that uses AI to provide users answers to their questions by searching across your knowledge library and any connected sources

The MS Teams integration is not as robust as Slack

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Bloomfire et Document360

Logiciel antérieur : Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi passer à Guru : Better pricing and an overall better product

Wildred
Trainer (République dominicaine)
Services aux consommateurs, 10 000+ employés

I love using Guru it makes it easy for me.

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I love that Guru is a straightforward app to use, it's effortless to navigate, and you can access it easily.

- Organization ( every article is very organized and makes sense throughout the reading process) -If you heart an article it automatically will prompt you to save it under your favorites and you can decide whether to add in to a singular folder or with the rest of the favorites articles. -It shows the last time the article was updated, which is a plus when working in customer services to find out when it became effective. -It has asked Guru, which works really well when you remember the name of the article. -the display of the app is user-friendly and makes it easy to understand. -You could add comments to the Guru card r for you to notify the person who posted the article in case it needs updates. - you can share the Guru link easily

When looking for a Guru article that has been deleted, nothing comes up, you have to investigate with a superior to find out the article was deleted, maybe there should be a feature where it still shows you the name of the article showing it was deleted.

Marcos
Subject Matter Expert (Brésil)
Jeux vidéos, 5 001–10 000 employés

Guru for a SME

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Easy to find content Simple Interface Support tools for sending warnings ans generate reports Visual interface of the knowledge base

From my experience what we're lacking on Guru is a way to manage the groups of a specific Team. This would allow all regional teams to manage themselves without so many dependence of a Guru Management team

Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

The Best Knowledge Management Tool Available Today

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I love that Guru is able to work for so many different types of teams. Everyone in our company from support to sales all use Guru on a day-to-day basis, and it's easy structure and framework works well in all these use-cases.

Sometimes the text formatting with a guru card doesn't provide as much customizability as I'd like. The team has been working on this, though, and I've seen some improvements in the last few months

Services et technologies de l'information, 501–1 000 employés

Great knowledge sharing software

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Guru is wonderful! Our Product, PMM, and Go To Market teams use Guru as the gold standard for creating central reference materials for all GTM product processes.

Guru is incredible at letting teams share + verify information for ease of centralizing and creating "standard" references across teams.

Minor nit, but the UI could use a refresh.

Matthew
DevOps Engineer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Refreshing way to record and keep vital company and procedural knowledge

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I love this product. My teammates regularly thank me for finding and implementing it here at our company. I use it daily and even got approval from management to require everyone who uses it to generate at least 1 article a week. It continues to make a big difference almost daily.

Guru is fantastic for creating and sharing knowledge. Even if you are the only person on your team that uses this, you can record and refer back to anything you register with Guru. I use it to help me remember what I did and share tutorials that often need to be repeated to help other members of the company - like configuring an FTP program, as this procedure is the same every time with only minor changes. It saves a ton of time to share that procedure with screenshots via a link in Teams or a simple PDF export that can be attached to an email. Secondly, the feature to pass verification to other team members and even have Guru flag articles for re-verification on a schedule is amazing! Fantastic product!

My biggest complaints are the lack of plugins that work in Outlook and Firefox. There was a period when the website would not even load appropriately with Firefox making it temporarily useless for my standard work. Luckily, customer service got their developers to fix the issue within a few weeks. I would like to see compatibility across various systems. Having a background in web development, the lack of cross-compatibility is upsetting to see and experience, especially in this current age of tech - 20 years ago, it was a different story.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Microsoft OneNote, Microsoft Teams et WordPress

Pourquoi passer à Guru : The sharing abilities, promise of working plugins (doh!), and the ability to have verifiers to articles (one of my favorite features).

Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

High performance, reliable and comprehensive feature set

Commentaires : We switched to Guru haven been impressed with the user interface , ease of organising content and speed. We had previous issues with loading times for searches or easily finding content. Guru has solved these issues and given our company a platform that everyone enjoys using.

With a few integrations available, we can for example see new articles created in our Helpdesk be automatically available in Guru. The integrations also include Zapier, which we allows a great deal of potential for automating.

For some elements of card (article) creation, the editor has certain limitations, there is no anchor for text so you can't quickly link from one section in an article to another.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Confluence

Pourquoi choisir Guru : Speed and Reliability

Logiciel antérieur : Coda

Pourquoi passer à Guru : We switched to Guru haven been impressed with the user interface , ease of organising content and speed. We had previous issues with loading times for searches or easily finding content. Guru solved these issues

Shawn
Innovation Technology Coordinator (Canada)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201–500 employés

Useability of GURU

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Overall, the experience with Guru has been good for our organization. It has helped us achieve most of what we were looking for when searching for a solution. However, there is definitely some room for improvement in an enterprise environment.

Guru is an excellent way to maintain and adjust current procedures, guides, instructions for users. It's pretty straightforward for people who are creating the Guru cards.

1. The Text editing is a bit limiting and nuanced... you'll have to play with formatting to figure out how or if you can make your card look like you want it to. 2. You can't target card permissions very well. It's either open to the team creating cards, or the public. You can't target to specific groups of company users, or even "only" to people within your organization. Not finely tuned to work in an enterprise environment.3. There is no mechanism that you can give viewers to search cards unless they are part of the group creating them. A search window for all users would be fantastic. We've tried to create a table of contents card which is helpful, but it's a very clunky solution.

Ohad
Directr of Customer Solutions (Israël)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 201–500 employés

From tech support to One Source of truth

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Just great!
it is amazing how they revolutionized the way we orginazie data, from long and tedious documents to bite size knowledge cards, just great.

We startted our Guru journey as a place to house our techincal data, but from there so many departments in the cmpany wanted to join in on the success that we are know placing Guru as a one source of truth If it is not there, it's not correct.

THe only complain I have is with the Q&A module and assigment to answerers.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Confluence

Liz
Director of Operations (Mexique)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

The Knowledge Management Software that Filled in all the Gaps

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Onboarding was amazing - everything is smooth and explained well.

Prior to Guru, we were using over 400 Google Docs, and the sharing, permissions, and document search were getting out of control. No one could find their docs - even inside their own department. Department Leads would just create a new Google doc when they couldn't find the old one - confusing the people who bookmarked the old one. No one knew how up-to-date the content was in our SOPs. Now, with Guru, everything is organized, data is kept up-to-date, and everyone can find the docs they need via a simple search. We also love the accountability of mass "announcing" new, or changing, SOPs and then holding people accountable to what they marked as "Read".

We cannot directly connect this to our project management system (Monday) which does create some double work.

Julie
Senior Support Analyst/Knowledge Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

I'd quit my job if we couldn't use Guru

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : We have been able to reduce onboarding time for new agents, reduce interruptions of managers and developers, increase the confidence of all agents, and reduce time to full resolution of tickets. It has really transformed the way we work.

I love the Chrome extension, which puts answers at your fingertips without leaving the screen you are on. I love the bite-sized nature of Guru cards which allow you to capture information without worrying too much about formatting (you can always add that later). I love the search capability, which nearly negates the need for any information architecture.

That I don't take advantage of all its features.

Divertissement, 11–50 employés

Guru is key to providing efficiency and consistency for our clients.

5,0 il y a 5 mois

I am able to make changes and add notes to the cards at any time when things change and the entire department has access to those changes immediately. No need to write a lengthy email. No need to create a meeting and sit through each change. It's instantaneous and easy to use for everyone.

The only thing I wish Guru had is even more features to edit the look of the cards. They do have a number of editing features, but even more variety in the future (font sizes, highlight colors, etc) would be greatly appreciated for drawing the eye to important changes.

Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Guru fit our support team's needs perfectly!

Commentaires : I lead the effort to find a solution for our internal documentation and researched many options. Guru stood out from the others by a long shot. As soon as we tried it we knew we couldn't live without it. Our support team adopted it and pretty soon the developers were on board too. "There's a Guru card for that!" is a common saying in our office now when someone asks a question. Really couldn't live without this now.

Guru cards put the information we need right where we need it. We use the Chrome extension and we can access our cards while still looking at our ticket. The "cards" idea was genius as we tend to drop all sorts of information in them that we wouldn't bother to put in a document. And having to assign owners and verify the information on a schedule solved a problem that was killing us in our old system.

I was I could uncouple a card from the dropdown list that the Chrome extension displays and move it around my screen so I could see what's underneath.

Avinash
Team Lead (Inde)
Télécommunications, 5 001–10 000 employés

Game changer Guru

5,0 il y a 5 mois

User-friendly interface, AI-powered suggestions, verification process, integration capabilities, and analytics. These features make it a comprehensive knowledge management tool that can enhance collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing within teams and organizations

Having robust analytics and reporting capabilities would provide insights into knowledge usage, content effectiveness, and user engagement. This data could help organizations identify knowledge gaps, measure the impact of knowledge sharing initiatives, and make data-driven decisions to improve knowledge management strategies

Internet, 51–200 employés

GURU changes everything

Seamless: Guru fit right into our company needs seamlessly. We needed a centralized and organized hub for company and product knowledge and we able to, within a couple weeks, deploy it to everyone in the company. Company-wide Adoption: Everyone in the company uses GURU, from the CEO down to the sales team and support reps. We've reduced white noise and chatter in Slack by creating an easy way to access cross-team knowledge and specific/esoteric knowledge. Chrome Extension: The Chrome Extension cranks up this software to an 11. Having quick info at your fingertips to use on the fly for phone calls is incredibly useful. Ease of Use: Navigation, the UI/UX, the card editor, organization is all incredibly well thought out and put together. I see small improvements are still ongoing, but it all points towards the same goal of increasing product use and adoption. I've yet to be disappointed with feature deployment from GURU.

Too many cooks in the kitchen: One of the things I've already seen in the past few months is what I call "too many cooks in the kitchen" syndrome. GURU allows you to set up product experts and card "verifiers" which allows for someone else in the organization to sign off that the GURU card you created contains accurate information. However, sometimes there are too many competing voices to sign off on that card with different ideas and expectations for what should be inside of that card. We are still creating documentation for what information we want to house inside of GURU cards and it is coming along. This is just one thing to be careful of; who controls the knowledge; who controls access to that knowledge?

Nhauveli
Customer Service Representative (République dominicaine)
Télécommunications, 1 001–5 000 employés

Excellent tool for following process

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Guru has improved my skills when doing my job, I have almost 2 years of using and this tool makes my job easier, helping me with the process or when I don't find an answer, Guru always has it

What I like about Guru is that it's the easiest tool to work with and helps a lot to follow the process. Also, what I like is that helps us to get the information we need quicker by keeping our knowledge short and readable.

Until now, I have not had any difficulty at the moment of doing my job. Mostly the Guru cards are updated so I can keep doing my work correctly!

Melissa
Director of Products and Services (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2–10 employés

Game changing for us

5,0 il y a 4 mois

We LOVE Guru. It has changed the way we think about knowledge management. We've found so many ways to use it and are loving all of the updates that have come down the pipeline over the last year. The AI integration is HUGE. Our employees can ask a question and Guru answers the question and cites our sources. Love it!!

This is not what Guru is meant to do, but we wish we could customize the public facing cards a bit more.

Jeremy
Travel Consultant (Philippines)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 1 001–5 000 employés

The platform that simplifies our work.

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I have positive overall experience with GURU. For me this platform really helps me with my task as a travel consultant. I need to follow guidelines and policies for every concern of our clients. Guru smoothly provide those information.

What I like most in Guru is very easy to use and very user-friendly. I just search keyword of the travel policy or process that I need to know then it will generate the related articles promptly. This tool really helps me as guide to my everyday task to make sure that I followed every step of the process as a customer service representatve

The update on the information cards, so sometime the information are not update.

Mieschell
Operations Trainer (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 201–500 employés

GURU is a Godsend

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Guru has replaced other knowledge-based tools at my company, and it is user friendly. We use GURU all day long, every day and I LOVE how you can edit and publish content within seconds. You can set permissions so you can roll out content to specific groups. I love how you can push out announcements and content at the drop of a hat. As an Operations trainer, Guru is a critical piece of our training program.

Honestly, there isn't anything I can think of that I don't like.

Anamta
Student (Pakistan)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, Auto-entrepreneur

Became a Guru of Freelancing

Commentaires : I loved using Guru.

Guru is a wonderful freelancing site that welcomes all kinds and levels of skill.To start your career ,if you have lesser skills or you don't feel yourself ready for too big projects but you have the courage and enthusiasm to implement your skills irrespective of what extent you have learned it and you want to earn and polish your skills at the same time so Guru is for you. It doesn't mean that you wouldn't find high skilled task at Guru, for sure it will be present there and you can showcase your high levelled skills there as well but the best part that I like the most is there are several other freelancing site present on internet but if you are some one new you wouldn't find any opportunity to learn and work but Guru provides this facility to you also thousands of projects belongings to different skill set has been posted and you can find your desired job there also it is an amazing site for employer ,they can get all varieties of people with different charges so they can get their work done by those job seekers at the best possible price. the whole procedure of making profile, finding jobs is quite easy and it is really user friendly also if you want to avail some top priority so you can easily get that through small payments on Guru.In a nutshell it is a desired platform.

Sometime some frauds can also be expected from employee and employee side so you need to be careful about that otherwise good to go.