Avis clients sur OneCause

En savoir plus sur OneCause

Logiciel de collecte de fonds : logiciel de collecte de fonds mobile : gestion d'événements et de ventes aux enchères | dons en ligne, enchères et boutiques | Text2Give | enchères mobiles | cas d'assistance

En savoir plus sur OneCause

It can be updated and changed rapidly. The custom features really help donors focus on the needs and the stories of the organization, and add to their desire to bid on tiems.

The cost makes us stop and consider alternative products every once in a while.

OneCause - Notes

OneCause a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 247 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé OneCause ?

Christal
Christal
Development Coordinator (É.-U.)

Great Auction Softward

Commentaires : They are great with online auctions, they help give you insight and ideas to help you reach your goal

Customer service is great and friendly. They are knowledgeable and help you succeed. Quick responses anytime I had a question.

I wish they had a built in duplicate checker for donors who register twice. You have to run a report that shows you duplicates but it would be nice to check for duplicates without running a report.

il y a 2 ans

Christal, Thank you so much for taking the time to share a review for us! We are grateful to be able to help support #FearlessFundraisers like you advance your cause. Fundraise on!

Terri
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201-500 employés

Overall, I'm very pleased with OneCause

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Overall, very pleased with OneCause. The customer service is outstanding.

Great for tracking donations & displaying our auction items. I love the mobile bidding, very easy for our attendees to use.

I would love to have better payment options, for ex: there should be a partial payment option instead of having to create a whole new sponsorship level - it made it very confusing. Also, there should be greater variety of report options.

il y a 3 semaines

Thank you so much for the considerate review, Terri. We love hearing how easy our software can be for your donors. Grateful to work with your organization.

Marisa
Special Events Manager (É.-U.)
Collecte de fonds, 5 001-10 000 employés

User friendly and easy to manage

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I have had a very positive relationship with OneCause throughout my career. While I don't think the staff is as hands on as they were in the past, overall I am happy with the service and will continue to use their platform.

The backend is very easy to see and the data is easy to understand.

I wish there was the ability to capture more information about our donors. At the end of every event, we are always missing emails or other important data.

il y a 3 semaines

Thank you so much for leaving us this review. We love hearing how easy it is for you to understand the software. Grateful we get to partner with your cause.

Director of Development (É.-U.)

OneCause for peer-to-peer fundraising

Commentaires : We use OneCause to support our peer-to-peer fundraising campaign.

OneCause is easy to set up, and easy to understand. Configuration is straightforward and can be done by someone with minimal tech skills.

Using OneCause - as an administrator or end user - is unintuitive. The design is poor and users receive unintelligible error messages. It really doesn't inspire confidence in the platform, which is pretty bad when you're trying to convince people to share their fundraising pages with others.

l’année dernière

We love hearing we could help support your peer-to-peer fundraising. We're constantly adding enhancements to create the best user experience possible - thank you for your input!

Brandi
Assistant Director of Alumni Relations (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 201-500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Wilmington University loves One Cause!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Our overall experience has been amazing. From the technical support, customer service, and overall event management One Cause has improved our entire events process.

We started out with the mobile bidding software and it streamlined our fundraising events increasing revenue and accessibility for guests to attend globally even if they couldn't attend in person. We then moved on to include peer to peer for donor management and campaigns. This software has changed our overall event production providing a smooth process for the user and the attendees.

I think the one improvement I would suggest is having the option to text attendees through the peer to peer software similar to the mobile bidding software.

il y a 3 mois

Thank you so much for the feedback, Brandi. We love seeing the impact that our products have on our customer's fundraising experience. So grateful to partner with your cause.

Tisha
Forensic Interviewer (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Great program, truly helpful for what we use it for but could be cheaper for nonprofits

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Great program and helpdesk. Makes our events go great with a lot less work then paper bid sheets and tracking everything down. There are certain things that I would like to be able to do that are not able to be done and some of the uploading seems to be harder then needed but overall it is a good software.

The ease of use. Love that it is user friendly and makes our events go by smoothly.

We are a non profit and spend a lot of money on the software. There needs to be a large discount for non profits like ours. We are spending a lot of money to get money.

il y a 3 semaines

Thank you so much for the considerate feedback. It is through reviews like yours that we can continue to provide enhancements to our software. Glad we get to partner with your cause.

Alena
Special Projects Manager (É.-U.)

OneCause Software Review

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : The software is clean, and quick, and does very well with updates and modifications.

The expansive options for design, organization, management, and additional options (Text2Give, etc)

First American banking has little to no mutual knowledge with OneCause.

il y a 3 semaines

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review, Alena. It is through reviews like yours that we can continue to make enhancements to our product.

Alina
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés

This is my review

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : We needed more people at our event to assist with the bidding. Otherwise the agents there were very helpful.

It was very easy to use and customer support is some of the best I have ever encountered.

We need to implement an easier program that allows us to separate out the Fair Market Value for payment. Many of our donors like to pay the FMV separately with a credit card and the taxable amount through their foundations. It is a bit of a hassle to go in and create new packages, we should be able to pay for the FMV by itself.

Alaina
Communications & Development (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés

We really like this product

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : This is a much easier platform than our last - ease of upload with images and items cuts down on our time!

Customer Service has always always been easily accessible.

The reports function doesn't exactly do what we need it to with ease - in conjunction with First American

il y a 3 semaines

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review, Alaina. We love hearing how easy it is to get in contact with our support team. Glad we get to partner with your cause.

Judith
Treasurer (É.-U.)
Organisme social ou civique, 2-10 employés

First Time User

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Software was the vehicle we were looking for to increase our fundraising . It is easy to use, we have only been using for 3 months for 3 events. So we still have a lot of learning ahead of us. But we are excited about the potential.

Have not used long enough to truly evaluate.

il y a 3 semaines

Thank you so much for the review, Judith. We appreciate hearing how easy to use our software is for your fundraising efforts. Glad we get to work with your organization.

Stella
Development & Special Events Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201-500 employés

OneCause User

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I like using OneCause because it is easy to manage and easy to train people on. I love working with the OneCause staff online and most especially on site. The OneCause support staff is knowledgeable and promptly responds to questions or needs. The onsite staff is very friendly and work really hard to provide us with feedback on how best to maximize the features of the platform. They make recommendations but make sure they know who the client is and not overstep their bounds.

I have used this platform in my previous job and I found it to be very easy to use, like the newly updated features i.e. sponsors able to send a unique invite link to their guests. Our events team was able to jump in and use it right away. I also like that disbursements are made the next day after the event and the financial reports are easy to use or download..

Not being able to upload images directly on the site. I have to use a dropbox link to store the images I use for the pages.

il y a 3 semaines

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us this review, Stella. We love hearing how our software was easy to use and seamless for your organization. So glad we get to partner with your cause.

Elizabeth
Director of Development & Communications (É.-U.)

It'll Get the Job Done

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I would say that overall the end-user experience has been good with minimal complaints and confusion. The back-end for these systems is very confusing and takes a lot of technology understanding, Googling, calling the help center, and trial and error. There was a lot of frustration in our office as we navigated setting up the system (both years, because we unfortunately had to learn an entirely new system this year from the one we learned last year). I am so glad the events went well and the end-users were pleased with the experience, but the set-up was definitely hard to navigate. I hope the new VEC is more set-up friendly, and will integrate more of the OneCause products into one location.

The end-user experience was seamless and fairly easy to navigate. Our donors were impressed and excited about the interactivity and the ability to participate in the silent auction and get reminders right on their phones. We hosted an event last year in-person and used the Mobile Bidding Software for our silent auction, and our revenue was significantly increased because of the engagement. We then used the Virtual Event Software for an entirely virtual event this year including a silent and live auction and appeal. The engagement was great, and our live auction went far better than expected.

The fact that the Mobile Bidding Software (MBS) and the Virtual Event Center (VEC) do not integrate and the VEC was still under construction make it hard to leave a review for what I liked least. But in terms of the MBS; the software is not very intuitive and there are a lot of areas where I didn't like having to duplicate my process (like in the item vs. package). The reports you could run at the end using the MBS were really helpful, but the VEC had hardly any options for reporting and we had to create a lot of our own reports, which was incredibly time consuming. The lack of ticketing functionality in the VEC led us to use the MBS for ticketing only and then we had to comp every single ticket individually because the VEC did not allow us to upload a csv file for all of our comped tickets. There are a lot of pieces that can be improved in the VEC but they are planning to improve them as they continue to build the software. More knowledge about the system in the "help center" and "knowledge bank" would have been really great.

l’année dernière

Thank you for your review, Elizabeth! We're so glad to hear your event went even better than expected. Happy to be partnered with you!

Mikayla
Special Events Coordinator (É.-U.)
Collecte de fonds, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Absolutely seamless software and such a game changer for our non-profit!

Commentaires : I cannot fathom maneuvering the pandemic as a non-profit without the use of OneCause, much less any other year. We incorporated it into every single virtual event and in-person event and were able to stay financially stable thanks to its use. We actually surpassed our budgeting goals for the year and had the most successful mobile bidding gala silent auction in the Zoos history. We look forward to using OneCause for many years to come!

OneCause, including their mobile bidding, peer-to-peer and online giving platforms, has absolutely set the standard for fundraising software for the best price. The software has been invaluable to our non-profit, paying for itself after a single event. Our team seamlessly incorporated each platform into our in-person and virtual events with ease. The mobile bidding software is not only a breeze for administrators to create and manage from the back end, but we have received countless compliments from users/guests as to its ease of use. Even older audiences were able to easily navigate the auction, donate and even set bots/watch different packages. The peer-to-peer platform was unreal. Not only does it have the best aesthetics and options for design, it's seamless in its reporting and analytics. Our peer-to-peer Walk was praised for being a interactive, exciting way to build networks and fundraise for the Zoo for an extended period of time. We cannot stress the effectiveness of this software enough!

There is truly so little that we dislike about OneCause. Our customer support contacts were so easy to reach, communicate with and work through any dilemma with. Our only "wish list" item for OneCause's mobile bidding software is simply to be able to categorize fixed price packages. That's all we can think of to improve the platform, which speaks strides of its excellence.

l’année dernière

What a helpful review, Mikayla! Thank you so much for your kind words and for your partnership. Fundraise on!

Laurna
Agriculture, 2-10 employés

Best Bang for Your Buck

Commentaires : I could be a sales rep for One Cause because I love it that much! I have influenced 3 other non-profits within my community to purchase the software. I also helped in getting them going with their setup.

After participating in the One Cause University, I felt very accomplished and capable. What I love the most, is the seemingly endless supply of functionality! The reports are amazing and easy to access. The ease of designing your event page is wonderful. Even the smallest of events appear grand when One Cause is the incorporated. I have recommended the software to 3 local nonprofits and even assisted them in getting started on the setup.

One small enhancement- I would request that within one event have the capability to divert funds into separate banking accounts. Example- Fixed price items be processed in one account, silent/ live auction proceeds in a different account. I have not used the software for an in person event, so can't speak to it's ticketing abilities.

l’année dernière

We appreciate this review and your partnership, Laurna! Thank you for spreading the word to help support others' causes, as well!

Sheena
Director of Annual Giving & Special Events (É.-U.)
Collecte de fonds, 201-500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

User friendly and a must-have for large events

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : While the community was sure it wouldn't work for them, it did! The ease of bidding from anywhere you are and sharing the items with friends and family near and far is extremely beneficial. Our auction proceeds have nearly doubled since we started using Onecause to its full capacity.

I love the max-bids function. We try to push this out to our constituents so that they can attend and enjoy the evening without worrying about getting outbid.

Three suggestions: Be able to select who has to enter a credit card to bid and who doesn't. As a school we know almost everyone attending and some of our parents prefer not to enter a credit card up front. While some attendees are not known to us and requiring a credit card would be a must. Secondly, allowing for more than one photo upload would be great. The added URL option is wonderful, but it's sometimes not easy to find photos of items online, especially if they are one of a kind. Another suggestion: We use the Auction Catalogue as our displays at the event. It would be really great to single page display option for items that need to be highlighted. A larger picture or event logo at the top would add to it.

il y a 5 mois

We are so glad to be partnered with your cause, Sheena. Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with a review. We are happy to hear that our software provides a user-friendly experience and has allowed your proceeds to grow.

LISA
Technology Manager (É.-U.)

We're happy OneCause users

Commentaires : Overall, we're very happy with OneCause. It's got the features we want, it's reliable, and customer service is second to none.

This year, I'd say what I like most is that it allows us to hold silent auctions despite COVID but in general the software works like it's supposed to and offers all the features we want. Additionally, I can't say enough about their customer support -- they are knowledgeable, prompt, and cheerful while they help you. This replaced some older auction software that didn't allow for mobile bidding. For the most part our guests love the mobile bidding. It's fun and keeps everyone interested until the last minute of the auction.

The cost makes us stop and consider alternative products every once in a while. Also, there are MANY reports to choose from, which is great, but I spend a lot of time finding the one I want. It'd be nice if they were organized differently.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for this helpful review, Lisa! We're so glad we could help support your mission in this unprecedented year. Keep on fundraising!

Hyla
Art, 2-10 employés

Good Product, Good Service, Relative Ease of Use

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We were grateful to have a OneCause staff member at our Gala and she was excellent. However we have now learned to run the software ourselves with success. Customer service was good but it is not helpful to be directed to a website or genreal anwers to questions when you are seeking a specific answer. WE still can't figure out what some monthly charge is for. Overall expereince was good.

While we still can't get our people to give up paper bidding, we are very pleased with the ability to set up the auction page and share it it with event attendees and others. We have been successful using a buy now option and selling items before the event.

There needs to be a better way to cusomize bid sheets. There also needs to be a more intuitive, easy way to get people to preregister --- like a big button that says PRE-REGISTER. A small sign in button on the top right had corner of the auction page was hard for our people. Also a one step process to pre-regestier and put in a credit card (as opposed to a two step process) would be great.

l’année dernière

Thanks for this helpful input, Hyla! We love being able to support your events and help you raise more for your cause!

Erin
Birth Parent Counselor (É.-U.)
Organisme social ou civique, 11-50 employés

Worked for us

Commentaires : Overall this worked great for our annual fundraiser. We are looking forward to using it again for next year's fundraiser in a (hopefully) hybrid in person and online event!

It's fairly easy to use overall. We used this for one large event and it saved so much time doing some things on here that we would have otherwise done manually!

While some features are user friendly, the design component of the event isn't as easy. It's actually kind of of a pain to upload pictures and format your actual site. I would have expected it to be easier based on the webinars I'd attended and conversations with the host.

l’année dernière

Love supporting your successful online fundraiser, Erin! Can't wait to go hybrid together in the future!

The Legacy Committee President (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Many good features

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We did lots of research on event/auction software before purchasing OneCause, and we found that, despite its limitations, OneCause has more functionality and flexibility than other software options. We also appreciated that we could call the OneCause support team when we needed help.

The software allows you to customize your website according to the organization's needs. It is pretty simple to process transactions, refunds, etc., when needed. OneCause also creates a database of supporters as info is being submitted, which is very helpful.

Users' login and functionality were confusing for many. We didn't like how we couldn't offer sponsorships and underwriting gifts on separate tabs on the site... The sponsorships were easily "lost" within the Auction tab, and the underwriting gifts were easily "lost" within the Tickets tab. Also, it should have been easier/less clunky for users to establish one (and only one) login and then revisit their event and guests' details to make modifications.

il y a 12 mois

Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate partnering with your cause and love hearing how responsive and helpful our support was for your event.

Mara
Advancement manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

A great software to transition to!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It really is a great software, especially coming from the limited software our organization previously had.

OneCause really thinks through what the user needs to have a successful event. My volunteers loved it and the need help document links directly to the page you need, rather than searching for the relevant information.

There are so many great customizable options that I would assume there would be even more customizable flexibility for the user, but that is not always the case. OneCause gives you the tools and resources to be successful, but sometimes the ability to make your own report, or set up a sponsor or ticketing system with certain specifications isn't as easy.

il y a 12 mois

We appreciate hearing how useful our software was for your volunteers' experience. So grateful for your partnership!

Caleb
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

An Honest Review from a First Year Advancement Coordinator

Commentaires : As a first year Advancement Coordinator at a private school, I was given the task to produce a live and silent auction to raise funds for my campus. I was told to check out BidPal and I'm glad that I did. The software system was relatively user-friendly with many helpful features. These features were readily available on each category page on my BidPal account. Also, the call help desk feature was great too. Creating our BidPal giving center, which is your school's own website, was easy and important to our event. I could post all the auction items and share the link on Facebook, Twitter, email, and our school website. Using the mobile app for the night of the auction was amazing. Our guests had only the best compliments on how easy it was to bid on each item we had available. One of the only complaints that I have about one of the features was the scoreboard feature. The scoreboard is a slide show feature that displays the running numbers of the auction, currently raised funds for the silent auction, and donations. I wish there was a better way to control the scoreboard feature to better display the live auction items in the order we would want it to be displayed. Outside of that, it was a great feature. Overall, BidPal saved us many long hours by using its software features for our live and silent auction. During the night of our event, our guests were having so much fun with the mobile app that they began to give more than what was expected. At the end of the night, we raised close to double the amount we were expecting. BidPal is worth the investment because it has proven to me that it will save you time and increase your revenue for your event. I would highly recommend BidPal to Advancement Coordinators, PFT presidents, administrators, or anyone that has to produce a school auction. You won't regret it.

Réponse de l'équipe de BidPal

il y a 6 ans

Caleb, Thank you for your review! Your feedback on our scoreboards has been forwarded to our Product Development Team, who is always looking for ways to further enhance our software. We appreciate your comment, value our partnership with your team and encourage you to continue sharing your thoughtful suggestions via our Idea Exchange at bidpal.com/share-an-idea. Congrats on a successful event! Best, Joshua Meyer Marketing Director

Jessica
CEO / Founder (É.-U.)

various support

Commentaires : Great! From the start of the sales person to diving in and creating our campaigns, OneCause was right there to answer our questions when they came up.

Great support in so many areas! From the many different options to fundraise online to the webinars to the personal support...it's always there for us when we have questions.

The a la cart. For the money, I would like to have all the options and not have to pay more for extras.

l’année dernière

So glad you're able to use all of our resources to support your fundraising, Jessica! We're thankful for your partnership.

Joshua
Development Associate (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

OnceCause Rocks - from Sunrise

Commentaires : We love OneCause. Our whole team is very happy with all aspects of the software.

Back end controls, auction simplicity, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (our event manager is the bomb)

Sponsor logo upload not efficient, lack of customization options for homepage and other pages

il y a 2 ans

Joshua, Thanks for the review :) We're sure you'll like our recent upgrades to photos and we continue to use helpful input like yours to improve our solutions. We're happy to have you in our group of #FearlessFundraisers

Sean
Director (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Great Event Processing

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Above and beyond, OneCause's customer service is one of the main reasons to try this product. The customer service is readily available for any support large to small and responds to any inquiry with efficiency. OneCause is also a great platform for event payment processing - simple for donors and simple for staff.

The reports features could have more definitions/learning on which report pulls what. The registration/log-in for donors to the online giving could also be simplified - a few of our donors didn't want to go through a log-in process and just donate, but we couldn't figure out how to do that.

il y a 3 mois

Thank you for the thoughtful feedback, Sean. It is with the insight from customer's like you that we can continue to build upon our software capabilities. Thankful to get to partner with your cause.

Mary
Advancement Associate (É.-U.)

OneCause for Benefits

Commentaires : OneCause has been great to work with. Customer service is outstanding. The platform was resonably priced and relieved some of the work that goes into the auction. Onecause also allowed us to seamlessly move to a virtual auction this year.

We started using OneCause for our annual benefit auction February 2021. So glad we did! our 2021 benefit had to be virtual and our guests were already familiar with the program. Very intuitive but what I liked most is the plethora of tutorials and articles that I turn to quiet often to help me set up and use the site from the administrator side. Were also able to use it for a mainly contactless golf tournament in the summer of 2020 as well. Reporting after the event is robust and very helpful and customer service is fantastic!

I loved that the live chat help that was available last year. This year, you have to send an email and wait for a response. Also, I would like to be able to customize some of the reports so I can pull out just what I am looking for. Thirdly, if you require an email for a user to bid on items, there should be a default or override you can use for guests who don't have email. Not many don't but there were a couple.

l’année dernière

What a helpful review, Mary! So thankful we can partner with you to support your virtual fundraising!