Avis clients sur TapClicks

En savoir plus sur TapClicks

Une plateforme marketing unifiée, optimisée par les données et l'intelligence automatisée.

En savoir plus sur TapClicks

For prices offered; this level of service is very good. Development/Reporting issues we reported were acknowledged and addressed in a timely manner.

The layout of the platform is not intuitive. Many features in the Data section make no sense how they are laid out, how you navigate, and options to customize.

TapClicks - Notes

4,0
4,0

TapClicks a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 172 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé TapClicks ?

Kiri
Kiri
Director of Digital Operations (É.-U.)

Unrivaled Customization in Order Management and Reporting

Commentaires : TapClicks provides a huge benefit to both us as a company, and to our clients. It is one dashboard where everyone can log into and tell you everything you need to know about a campaign, from it's status, order details, and creative files to the actual campaign data and reporting. This full-cycle tool has made us much more efficient as a company.

The ability to customize everything from reporting for us and for our clients, as well as in order management. Everything is fine-tuned to our business model, and we are given the tools to make the adjustments we need in real-time.

As with platforms that house a lot of data, there can be issues with the data imports, causing us to have inaccurate data our dashboard. TapClicks works as quickly as they can to remedy any data issues, but sometimes the turnaround is not quick enough for our fast moving business.

Jorge
Digital Marketing Strategist (Nicaragua)

Alternatives envisagées :

Integrations are awesome in TapClicks, it's got most of my data linked. I love TapClicks.

Commentaires : TapClicks has resolved most of my marketing reporting and communications problems. In the past, we used to download data from Google Ads to an excel workbook and start editing and formatting to make presentable, which used to be very time-consuming and tiring. Additionally, I needed to change my internal call reporting software and I was very worried about how to integrate data with this new software, it is great to know that TabClicks is limitless since it also has integrations for almost all call reporting software, this actually makes it easy for my agency and my clients to create a dashboard and communicate the most important metrics to our partners. Having said this, the experience that I have had with TabClicks solving my reporting issues has been very relieving and satisfactory. I am very happy working with TapClicks and I hope they continue to come up with more features, integrations, and tools to continue to improve the user's experiences.

Working with TapClicks gives you access to a relevant and large integrations library for your marketing reporting needs. It is so great to know that you are just a few clicks away from creating and modifying cutting-edge dashboards to present to your clients. Additionally, the interface is pretty user-friendly and makes it easy to come up with new ideas. TapClicks has more upsides than downsides, its automation and the way everything is put together quickly and efficiently is wonderful.

Everything is nice, maybe adding more templates would help to have ideas about new ways to create dashboards, and sometimes adding some tutorials will also help.

Phillip
Phillip
Director of Marketing (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 11-50 employés

Avoid like the plague! After merger, they are garbage!

1,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My experience is nothing short of disappointing. After three months, I am still unsuccessful in trying to get TapClicks "AdStage" to reply to my tickets (as they continue charging us) all in hopes that they might follow through on their commitment and promise to migrate our prior data over. The process has been inconvenient and undermining to our marketing efforts.

Since they were acquired to obtain the unique features of AdStage, I would say the benefits have become reversed. Pushing a lean and well built platform into a bloated system is clearly apparent.

The customer service is sub-par, the founders abandoned their earlier customers (like myself, those who were apart of the beta launch) and even more disappointing is the lack of integrity with them honoring the transition of migrating your data from AdStage to Tapclicks during their merger. I was told we would get our data moved over. How does paying paying $99/mo to $499/mo seem fair?

Anastacia
Account Manager (É.-U.)

TapClicks for the Win!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall, this software is essential to our business. We use it daily to track numbers, progress and share data with our clients in a clean and easy to digest way. Wiothout this tool we'd be pulling a lot of reports straight from GA and configuring the data into spreadsheets etc. So I'm thankful that TapClicks saves us so much time.

What I enjoy the most about this software is its flexibility. It allows you the ability to create a customized report tailored to our client's services by platform etc. Which for us is extremely important so we can provide proper recommendations for budget and strategy et.

I do not like that you have to do a search for client's reporting dashboards each time you open the page. If I hit the back button it takes me all the way back out to square one and I have to re-search for the dash again. It can get annoying for sure.

Carolyn
Digital Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)

Excellent for Some Things, Opportunities to Improve in Others

Commentaires : They are aware of the shortcomings of their Live Call functions, and they are receptive to feedback. We appreciate being part of their beta testing to improve the platform. We are concerned about the future with TapClicks as we prepare for Google Analytics 4.

We like that we are able to aggregate data from multiple sources easily into a single dashboard. Client permission management and user management is very easy, and data connection is usually easy. We also like the easy drag/drop functionality of the widgets.

For some connections, namely Google Analytics, TapClicks is lacking because the store data in a Data Warehouse and siphon metrics into Data Views. We understand the reasoning, but it does lead to discrepancies in certain metrics, forcing us to pull from the native source for certain things. We greatly dislike trying to hunt down specific metrics under various data views, or not having a metric in a particular data view.

Kasie
Sales Account Manager (É.-U.)

TAP Review from Conversion Logix

Commentaires : TapClicks is an amazing tool to showcase to our clients how their digital campaigns are performing.

I love this platform and the customization options! We've tested out a few other reporting tools and we always came back to TAP. Very user friendly, a first time user can easily navigate through data and information and rarely have questions or need help. It is easy to export data which is very helpful in segmenting data for regional reports.

I recall there were a few features my team did not like, but I cannot recall specifics. I myself do not have any complaints.

Jenny
Director Digital Strategy (É.-U.)

Easy and Dependable

Commentaires : From the start it has been a great partnership and I value their software and their support services.

I like that I can count on it to work, it is dependable, the setup was easy and the customer support I receive when I have any questions is outstanding.

I would like to be able to customize a few more little things about the reports, but I believe if I upgraded to the custom reports I would be able to do so. Since this need was was only for one client out of many that I would need to make those customizations for, it didn't make sense to upgrade the entire account to satisfy just one so we decided not to upgrade.

Kim
Digital Director (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

Great Solution

Commentaires : Overall Tapclicks has been a great addition to our reporting workflow.

TapClicks is a great reporting and dashboard platform that supports many advertising streams. It is easy to use.

Linking new accounts can take 24 hours or more to populate data, it would be nice if this process was quicker. I would love to see more templates and reporting options on different data, specifically the ability to pull in audiences for display and video campaigns.

Emily
Senior Digital Strategist (É.-U.)

Good for standard reporting

I like the intuitiveness about setting up widgets.

There are issues with implementing custom conversions from platforms like Facebook or Centro-Basis. The export feature also isn't perfect and sometimes cuts off widgets that you have a scroll bar in.

Obed
Digital Marketing Strategist (Nicaragua)

TapClicks - Highly Recommended

Commentaires : It has solved a lot of issues, we save so much time by using this tool.

I think that the reporting scheduler is amazing!

Sometimes it takes too long to link data from the sources to the dashboards.

Phil
Managing Director (É.-U.)

End-to-end reporting platform

Commentaires : Great reporting platform that our clients love

The amount of API connections to 3rd party software, UI and ease of use

Creating custom calculations for advertising metrics can be complex to setup

bianca
social media director (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Provides a necessary solution, but I would've expected more improvements by now

Commentaires : We've been using TapClicks for over 2 years now. While it has somewhat solved a major issue for us, I do wish more advancements have been made over this time period.

It provides a concise way to showcase data among multiple sources. Prescheduled reports have been a major addition to our data story. Data reports are simple enough for customers to understand.

I think this platform falls short in a few areas. For instance, social media plugins include extremely little data. Data for Instagram only shows follower growth, as opposed to reach/engagement across posts. Plugging in data sources is quite cumbersome and often pull inaccurately. Also customizing reports for individual clients is a hassle and most changes must be made across all accounts- this is a major downfall for any company with many clients.

Daniel
Partner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

TapClicks Dasboard

Commentaires : This solved all of our reporting issues for a smaller agency. Our clients love it and we can now focus on optimization of the campaigns across multiple platforms.

I really like how the software enables us to aggregate the multiple marketing platforms we use for our clients. It has removed the need of endless spreadsheets and integrating that into a report at the end of each month. It also helps our clients when it comes to pulling information they might need for a meeting or corporate report.

It does take a little bit of time to get used to the set-up. Don't have a ton of documentation to help you from a self-service perspective but their support is excellent.

Paola
Social Media Specialist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

The best to steamline processes

Commentaires : Overall it has helped us save time and money.

One of the best things about TapClicks is that you have access to many different features and if they don't have it already integrated into their software they will work with you to get it in place. We use to have to go in and manually create ppt presentations for clients and pull information from other places and once we started working with TapClicks we didn't have to do all of that. With the click of a few buttons that was done within minutes automatically.

What we liked least about the software is that sometimes you run into small glitches and initially it can be hard to set up.

Katie
MediaBuyer (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

We love having our info all in one place!

Commentaires : My overall experience has been very good with TapClicks. The TapClicks team made it very easy to understand the platform and work out any bugs we've come across. Overall this is a great product for us to use for our clients and for our own internal uses.

What we like most about this software is being able to log in and look across all platforms and clients. It gives our reporting a clean and cohesive look that is consistent and reflects our agency's brand. We also love that whenever we have a new platform that we want to integrate, the TapClicks team is quick to give us solutions and are willing to work with the platform on our behalf to make it happen if it's not already a connector to the site.

The reporting studio can be a little clunky when it comes to ease of use compared to just downloading to PowerPoint and editing from there. It's a little difficult to filter specific campaigns and build reports for only one section versus how it auto pulls in the entire dashboard. When you have a lot of reports to make, it becomes annoying to have to delete every section one by one having to click three times each.

Keisha
Senior Digital Account Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

It's a good reporting platform.

They are able to integrate with most of our advertising platforms.

It is hard to drill down more. An example would be with analytics, we can only show general overall site data, not specific to a landing page.

Colin
Director of Channel & Technology (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Great platform for data reporting & analytics

Commentaires : We needed to provide our clients with real-time reporting for their campaigns in one single location. TapClicks provided our clients with easy access to all campaign information in one place. Our clients love it.

I love all the API connections they have built out. It makes it extremely easy to pull in data from the core platforms we are advertising on. What's better is I can also map and set-up Google Sheets for raw data ingestion, providing me the ability to have all data sources for clients in one locations.

I wish there was more freedom and thought put into the overall design and navigation between dashboards.

Mike
Account Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

TapClicks is fantastic for taking dozens of data points and converting them into custom dashboards

Commentaires : Time! And time is money. The efficiency gained from having the ability to auto aggregate data, saves us countless hours on end. In tandem, we're able to create customized dashboard per client, which they value tremendously.

Customization is wonderful. You can literally build anything you can imagine. Feature sets are vast as well. The customer support is top notch to boot.

There are times when data aggregation becomes inconsistent with the source. This usually stems from an API issue, and not always TapClick's fault, but can certainly be frustrating. Luckily their customer support is on point.

Brian
Senior Manager of Analytics (É.-U.)

TapClicks is Great!

Commentaires : TapClicks has been great for dashboards and monthly reports.

- Ease of use - Customer support is great - Great price compared to competitors

- I wish report studio would work better in Excel and have more templates and design options

Carrie
Digital Strategist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Great tool for sharing campaign results seamlessly

Commentaires : I'm solving the problem of real time campaign reporting and being able to show results quickly and efficiently without tons of red tape.

I love that we can integrate multiple digital marketing tactics into one reporting platform that our customers can access 24-7. This increases our value proposition to potential clients and gives us a competitive edge over other vendors whose reporting is less transparent.

I miss being able to scroll down a left nav sidebar to see all of the customers we have live dashboards for - this might be something I can fix in settings but I noticed the change from this to thumbnails and I prefer the way it was.

Mark
Owner (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Great Tool for Transparency

I manage a small agency that makes up less than 10 SMB clients. TapClicks is an important part of maintaining transparency with those clients. We use the software on a monthly basis to review our progress. Giving them a login so they can check their campaigns anytime 24/7 has also helped to give our agency credibility.

I would like for them to import a few of the vendors that I have. I understand that they can't provide a connection to every potential vendor out there, but there are a couple that I work with that I still have to pull manual reports for.

Digital Marketing Manager (É.-U.)

Dashboard Services for Programmatic

It imports data from DSPs like Centro, TapClicks, Google - all while featuring data from Google Analytics and other vendors we use for digital services for clients.

We've had a consistent issue with importing third party audience data from Centro. It's been something we've desperately needed, but with the last 3 months of updates hasn't been addressed. There's no timetable.

Tonalee
Digital Sales Engineer (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

TapClicks, almost like your own personal assistant!

Commentaires : I enjoy using Tapclicks, it definitely helps keep me organized.

Tapclicks is very user friendly. I like how things are easily accessible and can be used as a communication tool among my colleagues and I

There are not cons, I enjoy using this software to keep me on track of my day to day job tasks.

csm,EA (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 10 000+ employés

Great Software to have

Very easy to use if you have everything set up the way Tapclicks wants you to.

Not very flexible. It is really hard to aggregate data from multiple sources and get the desired results. It is also really hard to make data easy to understand since there is a lack of customization.

Shannon
Sales Director (É.-U.)

TC Review

Commentaires : TC is a great option for our clients to provide them weekly and monthly reports. We are able to also grant our clients dashboards which allows them 24/7 access to their data.

The customer service is really great! If you need something it is nice that there is a number to call to get you in touch with an actual human or you have the option to email your customer support rep and they are pretty quick to respond!

If you request something that is not already an option it does take a while for it to get added and implemented.