I've been using SignEasy for years for my business and love it!

Michelle M.
Owner/Expert Dog Trainer
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has saved e so much time in the office and makes my business day that more productive!

Avantages: I love the easy to use layout and the ability to automatically email clients their copies of contracts. Plus, clients tell me they love it too! I sign contracts with clients in person on my iPad Pro, and they say how professional it looks. Also, the ability to email client's their contract copies right away (or anytime) is actually a great feature because in the past I've needed to look up a client's contract and couldn't seem to easily find it on my end. However, I did a search in my email and because I automatically email clients their contracts as soon as they sign, I easily found it in my email. Just a nice little bonus! Overall, great product! I think my small business has used it for over 3 years now and I've had various service packages with SignEasy.

Inconvénients: First off, the customer service is AWESOME! I called to change my EasySign service plan one year as I needed different features. It was so easy and the customer service was FAST! On that note, I wish there was a way to send/email/backup all the contracts I have saved in my SignEasy account. Right now, I'd have to individually email each contract to myself to back it up, and no one has time for that!

Very easy to use app, customer support replies fast to my concerns.

Mylah D.
Chief Operations Officer
Appareils médicaux, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ease of doing business. Even if I'm away from my laptop, I can easily review and sign documents. I don't need to be in the office to sign documents

Avantages: Customer support addresses my concerns fast. I just email to them and they tell me how I can fix my concerns with the app. The app runs well, very easy to do. Just a few clicks and I have my documents signed and emailed . I love that gmail has a built in choice for sign easy so that whenever I receive documents on gmail, I have the option to open it using the sign easy app, sign the document, and send it right away

Inconvénients: I would like it better if there is an option to select all signed documents and delete them in one click. With the current version of the app, I need to delete each document one by one . This is too time consuming.

Daily use

John M.
Atty
Support client

Avantages: Ease in using. I like how it integrates into your contacts and allows you to easily email or forward. I also like the confirming email feature so that you know that is received. I like that I was able to change the color of my typing so that I can tell my comments or signature from the black type set otherwise appears in the document.

Inconvénients: Sometimes for no reason the font size changes and I find it hard to correct. Once it shrinks I do NOT know how to go back. This is particularly true where I am trying to write a comment on the document itself and there is not enough room. It would be really nice if I could mark an Asterisk or something and then place the comment somewhere else.

I use the tool everyday for many years now. Cannot do with this app.

Regional sales leader Web & Security Middle East, Africa & Eastern Europe
Internet
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Saves me a lot of time

Avantages: It is easy to use and you can sign on the fly wherever you are. It allows the use of documents in all formats and it integrates with email.

Inconvénients: App updates often come with issues. Following does not work satisfying:
1. When selecting a letter size and you add a date the date does not follow the letter size.
2. The app does not remember the position. You need to move your signature or initial to the right position. Especially if you have to initial many pages it is annoying.
3. The preset text cannot be changed. I only use two bit cannot remove the three others. I therefore need to scroll.

It is a wonderful effort from you...congratulation!

Publié le 08/06/2018
Gisele F.
Researcher Pharmaceutical PhD (Fungi in door and food) Research/Safety
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: However, In Brazil, the waste medicines products and security will be implemented molecular biology from next year. However, there are not many scientist with this subject here in Brazil how signEasy.

Avantages: Many thanks for your kind and fast reply.
Done! Your information was perfectly.
I am very happy because in the future we will be partners.

Inconvénients: more expensive. Brazil, is currently undergoing economic difficulties, including launching public notices and comply with the notices already underway. The need for implementation of these new technologies, however, is urgent because the problem of water Food processing industry and the health complications they cause is serious. Given that the international are the models of waste medicine safety and I need financial aid and researchers to support the implementation of the new technologies already used in others country, the signEasy seemed like a good fit.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.

SignEasy is a great piece of software

Patrick P.
Accountant
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ease of use and ability to mark up any pdf file is great.

Avantages: Ease of use and the ability to sign and mark up any document is great. We use it nearly daily and have never looked at any other software since we choose SignEasy years ago. We'd recommend it to anyone who needs signing function on their phone.

Inconvénients: I'd like to be able to export signed manually in mass or automatically back up copies of the signed forms to a Google drive folder. Basically anything that allows pulling (automatically) a copy off of your servers on top a redundant server like Google or Dropbox.

Don't ask customer service for any help or you will never hear back.

Dave D.
Regional Sales manager
Cabinets médicaux, 13-50 employés

Commentaires: Electronic paperwork

Avantages: Ease of use. It is very Self-explanatory. I like the fact that it automatically puts the day then when you click it. I also like the fact that you have the opportunity to save your own signature.

Inconvénients: When you don't have a very strong signal the program struggles big time. A lot of times it will lose the information that you think you have saved. Also I wish you could just click on the title and change what it is saved as inside while it's open. Instead of having to save as a draft and go back and re-name it

Great software for singing off and completion of engineer reports.

Paul G.
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Proof of visits and easy to keep an eye on our staff

Avantages: The software is very easy to use. It's great for getting almost any kind of document signed. It's helped our business get proof of visits and times we we're at site.making life easier when invoicing clients.

Inconvénients: Software should be able to store more than 1 signature as sometimes you have to sign lots of sheets and being able to store more than 1 signature would make this easier. Also this would make it easier for times when you can't get a signal for uploading.

A great app for document signing

Managing Director
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Makes my work as an insurance broker a lot easier and saves me or my clients having to print and scan or post paperwork.

Avantages: I like the ability to use a range of features, like freestyle and photos as well as text and signatures.
The ability to send to remote clients who now don't have to have the app themselves is a great aid to getting things done quickly and efficiently.

Inconvénients: I find that when you have to fill in small boxes, like numbers into a direct debit form, it can be fiddly - a magnifier would be a great addition.

Excellent, had been using for years, before I searched for and app that does this, signEasy works!

Lyle C.
Inspector
Sécurité publique, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Capability of signingn documents on the go, and the app keeps all documents both original and the signed copy so I know where to find them easily later.

Avantages: It's easy to use and no need for printing anymore just to sign documents. My staff loves it! Sometimes they call it my magic app!

Inconvénients: There is not much that I can put into a sentence of things that I like least about SignEasy, how can i think of something negative when it's all been good. I guess I can say it froze once, but that's about it.

The application significantly saves time

Publié le 05/11/2018
Oleg T.
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I started using this application as soon as it appeared and when very few people in our company knew about it. It's great that it helps speed up the work with documents, thanks to the ability to work from a smartphone. I liked this opportunity so much that I advised to introduce this application into our company. 1.5 years have passed and now all our employees sign documents at SignEasy.

Inconvénients: Only one signature can be added to the application database. This is a problem because I have two signature options. I use one for cooperation with individuals, the other for working with legal entities.

Great use it everyday.

Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: on the go contract signing its the best feature. Not having to be in an office environment to sign contract.

Avantages: Easy to use the app works great everytime we need to use it. Starting to like to updates to it. Email feature easy convenient to clients and myself. Not very affordable but its worth it to me.

Inconvénients: file system, resizing text and dates. An autofill form like Adobe has would be great for files we use over and over. Dropdown menus things like that.

The experience is great with the SignEasy

Publié le 03/06/2018
Oscar S.
Area Supervisor
Gestion de l'enseignement, 5 001-10 000 employés

Commentaires: Cloud documents.

Avantages: How the documents are stored to a cloud. If I forget to save a document in Onedrive or Google Docs I have retrieve important documents.

Inconvénients: I do not like that the app lags a little with my IPhone 7. It asks me to create a signature. I have to back out and click on signatures so that my signature shows up. Lastly there should more people that can sign a documents. Sometimes I need to have 5 or 6 people sign a document.

This has been a fantastic app and one I use daily

Pj S.
National VP of Sales
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: allows me to sign documents on the go and makes me to work remotely

Avantages: So easy to use and allows me to sign everything on the go. I have used this app regularly for the last several years and bought the lifetime signatures and glad I did!

Inconvénients: don't have any. It's my most used business app on my phone since I have had it. There is nothing I can really see to make a negative comment about. I have referred many of my friends and co-workers

Enjoy the ease of use and how it easily works with other programs.

Publié le 05/06/2018
Charles N.
CEO/Owner
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ease of use, great for getting that signature and completely the paperwork later.

Avantages: The ease of getting signatures. If the person I need a signature from is not available I can email it and they email it back signed... Love that.

Inconvénients: Not much to dislike. Simple program that interfaces with everything you can do. When something is found to be a possible problem, support looks into it and fixes it before it becomes a problem.

This has made my job so much easier!

Amanda C.
Psychologist
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: So quick and easy to use.

Avantages: So easy to insert my signature into documents and then secure them so that they cannot be altered. This helps me work with rural and remote clients where work would be significantly delayed if it was mailed and then mailed back.

Inconvénients: I've had some difficulty signing a docx format but have been working with Support to get this fixed. I don't have any other issues with the software.

Not as affordable as it used to be.

Wendy K.
Occupational Therapist
Hôpitaux et soins de santé
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is indeed easy for my customers to use.

Avantages: I like the fact that I can complete forms with multiple dates. This may seem obvious but I've tried others and it is not always available.

Inconvénients: It is hard to manage font sizes. It doesn't have a default that can be set. Each time I open a new form I have to adjust the font size. It is irritating since I often use the same form repeatedly and every time I have to change it to a different size. Even if I saved the draft and returned later.
Also, the price has gone up so much I can no longer afford the level I used to have. I've been using this app since its infancy. I get that as things become more popular the price goes up. But a high enough hike leads to me thinking of other apps or other ways to meet my signature needs.

It has made signing documents much easier and save time

Greg H.
Médias de diffusion, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has helped me to stream line signing documents. With a few clicks I am able to sign a document and then send if off to the proper person.

Avantages: Its easy to use and I can import any documents I need very quickly. I am able to go back in time and see any previous documents I have signed.

Inconvénients: The signature size does not retain from original set up on iPad and is too big and each time I use it I have to resize. iPhone is not an issue

Convenient service, easy to use, save time

Publié le 11/08/2018
Artem T.
Global CFO
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Just imagine that you had to sign a bunch of documents before, and now SignEasy appeared on the market and with its help you can put a signature simply with your finger right on the tablet. The system is very simple, convenient and understandable, and besides that I can download signed documents, I can revise them at any time, because they are stored electronically and are always at hand.

Inconvénients: Online access to the application for some reason is not always possible. Another drawback is that in our country all documentation is checked very strictly and no electronic signatures are accepted. So SignEasy in our company is still used to sign internal documents, orders, directives, etc.

I love my sign easy app

Publié le 07/06/2018
Jonathan R.
Utility trainer
Support client

Avantages: Keeps my paperwork looking neat cause on some days my handwriting is horrible and this app keeps it consistent. I like how I can get forms from my emails and put in to sign easy , and from your app to genius scan with ease.

Inconvénients: I don't like that I pay for the app and features are still locked. Which is stupid cause spending dollars for the year the entire app should be unlocked

Easy and useful

Fanny P.
Asistant
Support client

Avantages: Its easy to use as in the app and in website. The notification that you received in your cel when you have a new document to sign is the best. I use it every day for documents, letters, anything! We have a lot of people outside the office so we need them to sign fast and easy! and this is the way

Inconvénients: For me that work daily with the software my least favorite part is when you need to put the signers name and Email. I always need to write the email instead of maybe a easy way to add from the notebook or something with my favorites.

A very important asset to have when always on the road yet need to be available

Publié le 07/06/2018
John F.
Non Executive Director
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Instant access and always available to sign on behalf of clients no matter where I am which is pretty neat I think when on the move constantly

Avantages: Easy to access and use No need for long explanation a great tool to have for keeping engaged and in contact

Inconvénients: None a such I find that the storage of my signature drops off requiring a new one Helpful when re- sending a email having signed a document to be able to link to that email without having to insert all the addresses Both could be me really as regards making a mess otherwise one I cannot function without

Very handy.

Stacy S.
Executive Director
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Many benefits, but most of all, I'm not ties to my desk.

Avantages: Allows me to do my job on the road. I travel to 19 projects a month, but must sign documents as they come in for all 19 projects.

Inconvénients: Operates a little slower than I would like and not all documents can be opened in the app. I also have had problems with locating signed documents in the app to resend or send to additional parties.

In general, this is a great app. There are a few shortcomings, however.

Hassan T.
Support client

Avantages: I love the ease of use. The ability of more than one person to sign and the remote signing feature. I like the way the documents are all saved and that they can be sorted in any order, signed, unsigned etc.

Inconvénients: There is no spell check, it would be nice to have that.
The lack of ability to edit previously signed documents.
The app crashes when signing JPG images.

Very good app,great support,

Neill T.
Construction
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy access to docs out on site,no paper trail on site,this eliminates the loss/damage of paper work onsite.

Avantages: Use through out multiple devices for employees.. documents can be satarted and saved to draft...this action is imperative for my business.

Inconvénients: IOS/MAC wondows devices do not sync well,this has caused serious issues in the past with generating docs,down time is money !!