Avis clients sur Glisser

En savoir plus sur Glisser

Logiciel primé de participation du public pour les événements en direct et la salle de classe.

En savoir plus sur Glisser

Glisser - Notes

Glisser a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 91 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Glisser ?

Wayne
Wayne
Agile Consultant on contract to ACE Data Transformation and RBC One programs (Canada)
Banque

Glisser was an integral part of a lively conference presentation to a room of about 100 people

Commentaires : I was able to deliver a much more engaging presentation at the software conference I was invited to speak at. I feel that Glisser made my presentation much more memorable and had helped me build my image and brand in the market I operate in.

I loved the way Glisser integrated easily with my Powerpoint presentation. I hate talks with large wordy slide decks and was looking for ways to engage my audience. I used very few slides with large print and interesting graphics. Glisser's modern look and ability to customize the view made their product look like it fit naturally into deck. I used the live audience poll feature to present interesting questions to the attendees which drew them into the content and held their focus. I received many positive comments and stayed for almost 2 hours afterward to answer questions! The folks at Glisser are very accommodating and were happy to help me make the most of my presentation. They contacted me quickly after I signed up for the trial and showed interest in what I was doing. They answered my questions by email within hours and attentively followed up afterward. I've had great success using Glisser at one conference. I will use it again at a second conference and I've already had a request for a third smaller and private presentation. I hope to be able to use it again for future engagements.

I compared Glisser to half a dozen competing products and found that some were easier to use and some were more difficult. I had to get used to the web interface which is intuitive enough but still a bit different than using a desktop program like PowerPoint. An add-on must be installed into PowerPoint which proved to be tricky. The slide deck must also be uploaded to the Glisser site and kept in sync before a presentation can be made. During the presentation, the live slides must be toggled to in a browser window. The Glisser plug in makes this relatively painless but it is still an extra step to remember in the middle of your presentation. I occasionally found the uploaded poll slides appeared in a different order than in my deck - and I still haven't figured that out why. Instead, I used generic local slides and website slide with the actual poll questions.

il y a 5 ans

Wayne Thanks for the excellent and thorough review. We'll take all your development points on board and keep pushing our product forward. Cheers - The Glisser Team

Nichole
Sales rep (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 10 000+ employés

Glisser tech platform product review

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall I really enjoyed using this software, before using Glisser I had to use probably 3 or 4 different applications to get all of the features that Glisser offers in 1. It’s just a really helpful product that keeps people engaged in meetings.

I liked the video support feature the most on this software it just makes problem solving so efficient. This software was so easy to integrate with my current day to day software and can be used for virtual presentations, in person presentations and presentations that you need to do for a mixture of in person and virtual. Overall it’s a really amazing software.

The only thing I didn’t like was that Glisser doesn’t give any sort of option to send meeting notifications, if you want to notify everyone you must do it manually through email or a different application. Being able to send everyone notifications would be highly effective.

Kyle
Senior Instructor, Economics (É.-U.)

The software is clunky but acceptable for participant feedback.

Participant feedback is important and this is the only redeeming quality. I do enjoy knowing how people are receiving the information I am sharing with them.

The design, the lack of intuition, the constant asking for my password/making me re-register. All of these things are so frustrating!

il y a 5 ans

Kyle Thanks for your comments and apologies it didn't work out for you. I looks like you've mainly been testing the PowerPoint add-in - this is best used in conjunction with the platform where you can see all the participant interactions being made, slide downloads, etc. The add-in alone won't show you this. We've checked you're account and it's all there! Data protection is really important to our clients, so that does mean our password process has to be strong. In particular, where PowerPoints may contain sensitive data and could get left open on AV laptops, we do need to enforce log-outs, etc. Thanks for taking the time to trial. - The Glisser Team

Molly
Student (R.-U.)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Difficult to use

Initial set up was easy - there was a lot of personalisation available and I was able to incorporate lots of interaction styles. It is unique, and definitely worth paying for IF you can afford it.

It was really difficult using this with children. They didn't understand the format of it the way they did with Kahoot. This would, however, be perfect for an adult audience.

Jessica
VP Client Services (É.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 201-500 employés

I'd recommend

The look of the populated graphs, ease of use with cell phone, back-end data that could be pulled into client reports

That the presentation had to be shown via the browser in the Glisser system (as opposed to a PPT)

Claire
Claire
Event Manager (R.-U.)
Événementiel, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Best UX for online events

Commentaires : Glisser is one of the only solutions I have seen that is truly user friendly – it’s simple, intuitive platform gave my attendees the very best experience for my virtual event.
From on-boarding to live-event execution, the team at Glisser were phenomenal. If you’re looking for an exceptional product, then choose Glisser. You will not be disappointed.

Slick interface UX Ease of set up Support from team

Would like to see more features but understand this is being developed.

il y a 2 ans

Many thanks Claire. We always like to hear new feature and development ideas from our customers to enhance our product. Glad to hear you've enjoyed using Glisser! The Glisser Team

Director Of Training (É.-U.)
Cosmétiques, 11-50 employés

Glisser Functionality Review

Commentaires : I thought the customer service was great, it just didn't work out with our system.

The various features are great as far as customizing your page and the analytics.

I found it hard to use, we didn't receive many applicants from it, and I thought the pricing was tough just considering the return. Lastly I work with a Franchise system and each location cant have their own page which makes it hard on the franchisor to manage.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for your feedback. We're more than happy to offer training sessions to help the onboarding process, and would be willing to discuss an Enterprise solution that would cover the franchises. Get in touch! - The Glisser Team

Michelle
Michelle
Clinical Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201-500 employés

Create interactive presentations

Commentaires : I love being able to keep my audience engaged.

gets audience involved, live results, keeps audience engaged, plug-in for PowerPoint is easy to use

Format will not match the PPT presentation. If not using the plug-in, cannot rearrange slides or edit the presentation easily from the website. Users must enter their email addresses to use.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the review! We're just about to add animations and transitions into the web product, as well as the ability to reorder slides. So great timing to hear this feedback... Email capture can be removed with paid plans. Thanks - The Glisser Team

Herman
Herman
Network Vice President of Texas (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 501-1 000 employés

A fresh presentation

Commentaires : It's hard to tell the effectiveness of trainings. You perform keeps the audience engaged and allows trainers to make adjustments as needed.

I love the way I can get real time feedback during my presentation

The isn't an option for audio for online presentations.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks Herman - really appreciate the review! Check out Glisser LIVE to combine Glisser with a video stream (which can have audio) for online presentations. Happy Glissering - The Glisser Team

Brett
Brett
General Manager New Zealand (Nouvelle-Zélande)

Absolutely must have product for your conference

Commentaires : The main benefit I received from the software was that it made my life easier both leading up to during and after our conference. It got people interactive and in addition to this they could download the presentations easily (which always tends to be a nightmare for conference organisers). Making a commitment to go paperless and wireless, this was by far the best product to enhance that commitment. People enjoyed making notes on their tablet and phone and then downloading it. I would totally recommend this product.

Glisser definitely increased the audience participation in the conference. The ease of use of the product by the delegates (and me as an organiser) was a real bonus. I totally recommend

Also being a conference enhancement and delegate participation software program I cannot find anything that I don't like about this product, because it works and gets people interactive.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks Brett - sounds like you really got the most out of the product. Glad to have you as a user - welcome to the Gliserati! - The Glisser Team

Megan
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Review (:

Commentaires : We use this program in the classroom to promote in-class participation and it works great. All you have to do is put in the url and you are right in the program following the professor's presentation.

It's super easy to use. You can download the presentation at the end with whatever notes you made. It allows participation from the audience.

It's difficult to go back to previous slides, you have to go through all of the ones in between. You are not able to change your question answer once clicked.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the review Megan! To go back and find a selected slide, tap the '4 squares' icon in the centre at the bottom, then you can pick your slide. Happy Glissering... - The Glisser Team

Brian
Technology Fellow (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 10 000+ employés

First time user to pump up PowerPoint presentations

Commentaires : Getting more questions and interaction from an audience which would much rather cell phone text than get up in front of a microphone.

Graphical presentation, preparation of slides and cell phone interface are most impressive.

Having to do the presentation in the Glisser environment is the biggest concern. Many presentations are done in pure PowerPoint mode. Products like Poll Everywhere allow the user to download and use an add-in in PowerPoint and add slides as necessary. Glisser wants you to do it the other way around - move the slides into Glisser then add their slides to the presentation. I prefer the add-in method, allowing me to prepare all the slides offline in PowerPoint.

Daniel
Account Manager (Roumanie)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Great way to make events interactive

Commentaires : We used Glisser to manage the Q&A portion after each speaker session during one of our live events. The tool worked without flaw and attendees have said they have never seen an app of this type work so seamlessly and actually bring value to the conversation.

I liked how easy and seamless it was to display Q&A questions following our speaker sessions during a live event

We would love to see the Twitter Wall feature be developed further and become available as we used a different solution to display social media discussions during our event.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Daniel - Great that you had brilliant first experience - thanks for the review. Noted re Social Media - we're seeing Insta taking over from Twitter at the moment, but would love your insights on this. - The Glisser Team

Sally
Employee Engagement (R.-U.)
Exploitation minière et métaux, 10 000+ employés

Professional and easy to use presentations

Commentaires : The customer support that we receive from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is excellent. He and the team are professional, responsive and make our large scale presentations easy.

The Glisser platform is easy to use. It provides a great end user experience too.

I don't have any issues with the software.

Lauren
Enseignement supérieur, 201-500 employés

Our professors use it sometimes for lectures

Our teachers​ have been able to determine if they taught subjects sufficiently during lectures.

I don't love when our teachers use it because I can't really listen during class, and learn more later on my own.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the feedback Lauren - everyone learns differently I guess! - The Glisser Team

Joe
R.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Game-changing presentation product - Increased engagement and insight

Commentaires : The best kept secret for a memorable, world class presentation. It takes me like 2 minutes to turn average content into an amazing experience. All you need to do is put 3 or 4 polls at the start of your deck and everyone will pay attention to what you have to say. If you are in sales and ever present with prospects in the room this is the tool you need up your sleeve.

il y a 7 ans

Thanks Joe Great that you're finding Glisser useful - and excellent tip for getting people engaged right up front. The Glisser Team

Natasha
Marketing Executive (R.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

5 stars

Commentaires : Running polls in my presentations has completely changed how I deliver content. It's more of an interactive experience that the normal mind dump presentations. On the down side you will need an internet connection, but then it's pretty impossible to do this kind of thing without one.

il y a 7 ans

Thanks Natasha - glad you like what we're doing. Agree about the internet connection. Of course, the audience view can run over 4G as well which helps a lot. The Glisser Team

Vincent
Senior Director, Creative Technology (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Glisser helps you create events your audiences will love, wherever they are.

Super easy to use and really helps you create great events. I hope to use this for our client's events in the future.

It looks like they've added a lot of features that were lacking since last year. So hopefully all the cons were worked out.

Bryce
Pharmacy Intern (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

Glisser review

It can create a very professional look and interactive display.

It does not let you skip to different parts of the presentation as easily as powerpoint

il y a 4 ans

Hi Bryce Thanks for the review. Good feedback - skipping to slides is a nice idea - maybe we could add as a hotkey. Watch this space. - The Glisser Team

Jamie
Instructor (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great product!

Commentaires : Great product!

Easy of use. Flexible and great interaction tool.

Nothing, although it could be better improved for incorporating video in the presentation.

Thanks Jamie - much appreciated! - The Glisser Team

Ashli
Student Pharmacist (É.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 51-200 employés

So awesome!!!

This was such an awesome tool to use in class! It helped me pay attention and really enhanced my learning of the material. I am so glad we use this!

I wish that I was able to change my answer after I click the choice. Sometimes I accidentally click the wrong one.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks Ashli - great review! Ability to change poll answers is an optional feature on our paid plans. Thanks - The Glisser Team

Account Executive (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Easy to Use

Commentaires : I needed the software for a cardiovascular presentation.

This software is easy to use! Everything is very straightforward and simple to navigate.

I can't customize my deck with my company's logo.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the review. You can add you logo and colour scheme, as explained here: https://www.glisser.com/features/custom-branding/ Please reach out if you have any issues. - The Glisser Team

Jennifer
VP of Client Experience (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great product but too expensive for our need

I like the ability to push content to users

Cost; we don't use it enough to justify a license fee but the per event fee is also too high for us

Grace
Produits pharmaceutiques, 201-500 employés

Glisser for use in pharmacy school

Commentaires : Overall, very happy with the Glisser system

I liked the ease of use and the overall look of the system

It was difficult to upload lecture slides after a presentation was completed

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the review Grace! Feel free to drop us an email with more detail on your upload requirements - maybe our team can help. Happy Glissering... - The Glisser Team

CEO and Founder (Australie)
Produits alimentaires, Auto-entrepreneur

Simple and effective presentation software

Allows for simple, easy, and effective presentation sharing. Ideal for both business and education.

There are a lack of experience enhancing features that make Glissr an essential tool for companies and educational institutions.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the review. Would love to know your ideas for new features! - The Glisser Team