En savoir plus sur Sleeknote

Il s'agit d'éliminer les fenêtres pop-up intrusives et d'aider les e-commerçants à guider les visiteurs, générer des leads et augmenter les ventes sans nuire à l'expérience utilisateur. Il est possible de l'essayer gratuitement dès maintenant !

En savoir plus sur Sleeknote

Some minor missing features, but I have spoken with Sleeknote about it, and they are on their way.

Sleeknote - Notes

4,9

Sleeknote a reçu une note globale de 4.9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 11 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Sleeknote ?

Mike S.
Mike S.
Media Strategist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Excellent Software (but expensive)

5 il y a 3 ans

The ability to customize these conversion boxes is amazing. Goes way beyond just capturing email addresses. And all templates are already beautiful.

The software is quite expensive compared to competitors in the industry. They have a pricing model that charges you as you pass different thresholds for sessions. So if you're getting a lot of traffic you'll have a big monthly bill.

VP Marketing (Danemark)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Our secret weapon

5 il y a 2 ans

Smart triggers is a gamechanger in our industry where we try to target highly qualified prospects and make them move further down the funnel. Sleeknote allows us to seamlessly create and optimize our lead collection, data enrichment, and lead stages.

Nothing really other than my own highly unrealistic addons. I'm pushing it to its limit at the moment I'll probably get something to put my finger on in the future :)

Alternatives envisagées : OptinMonster

Pourquoi passer à Sleeknote : We tested both and Sleeknotes UI was more intuitive and offered more options to customize.

Communication Manager (Danemark)
Mode et vêtements, 11-50 employés

They know how to trigger those damn popups

4 il y a 2 ans

I love the "slide-ins". The lightweight design. Mobile-friendliness and high Conversion Rate for the forms. We just doubled our conversion rate (from view to email signup) by switching from our custom build popup.

It's not built for multiple domains and different languages. We administrate 28 different markets, and it's manageable to set up in Sleeknote - but it wasn't easy. The thing is - I don't have a good alternative. And when it is set-up they work pretty damn good.

Lasse O.
CMO (Danemark)
Textile, 11-50 employés

Great piece of software for almost anyone

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : We have used Sleeknotes for several years now, and after I got an introduction to the possibilities of the software by the Sleeknote team we have used it with great results ever since and are going to use it more and more on our website for promoting deals, new items, USP's and much more.
Bottom line: I would recommend this to anyone running a website or webshop primarily for capturing leads but also promoting stuff on the website.

Very user friendly, and a great team behind it that works their asses off to help us get the best results

Owner (Belgique)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Professional popup solution to grow your leads and revenue

5 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Like I said, Sleeknote has a focus on pop-ups and it does that really well. It's one of the easiest popup builders I've used over the past 10 years. Templates keep getting added and the software is frequently updated. The team also provides a lot of case studies and information that helps you create your own marketing campaigns. That's very useful if you're just starting out or if marketing isn't really your thing.

This is one of the most modern tools I've used to create different types of popups. The interface is very user friendly and you can get something up and running on your site within minutes. It's easy to use. The popup templates look great and they convert. There are templates for every occasion and you can of course customize them. I can tell there has been a lot of thought put into developing this software.

I like the features that are included in the plans, but in general I don't like that tools make you pay more for having more traffic (visitors). For businesses with a giant amount of monthly traffic, I understand there should be an extra fee, but for most small to medium businesses, I think the visitor limits should be higher.

Jesper lykke M.
Google Ads Team Lead (Danemark)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
Source : GetApp

User-friendly and effective

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Increasing sales, generating leads

User-friendly tool that are easy to use and very effective at generating leads and increasing sales

There isn't a lot of options for the product, but it is nice that this won't bloat the code and increase load time

Customer Experience Manager (Danemark)
Services sans fil, 51-200 employés

Good tool

5 il y a 3 ans

- Easy to setup and use - Smooth integration on your website

It is a really good tool for what it does.

PR Manager (Ukraine)
Internet, 51-200 employés

Personalized popups are awesome

5 il y a 10 mois

Personalized popups work great in terms of increasing sales without annoying our customers. The software itself is easy to integrate and use. The support team is also great, helped us a lot with implementation.

The feature list can be improved a little bit.

Karine P.
coach (Argentine)
Équipements publics, Auto-entrepreneur

Increased sales completed with sleeknote

5 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : recommend it, very complete and functional, even because they offer free trial

From the variety of lead creation options to for myriad purposes

very easy to access and complete with no negative comments

Thomas H.
Danemark
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Extraordinary software experience

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Sleeknote is very user friendly. It has a broad appeal, which means that it is a great tool for all businesses no matter the size or level of ambition. You simply adjust your sleeknotes to your specific needs and requirements. Even a small business with limited IT skills could easily implement Sleeknote, which they wouldn't be able to with a WordPress plugin for example. Whenever I contact you, I get the feeling that you are ready to help me. You have short response time and outstanding service.

Erlend V.
Norvège
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Excellent software, easy to use

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : This is an excellent piece of software if you want something that is easy to setup, easy to use, doesnt empty you bank account and does a great job getting customers to sign up for your mailing list.