Filtrer par :

4,8 /5
  • Service client
    4,7 /5

En savoir plus sur erplain

Solution basée sur le web pour gérer les commandes et l'inventaire. Les fonctionnalités incluent les bons de commande, les factures, la gestion de l'inventaire et l'intégration de QuickBooks.

En savoir plus sur erplain

38 avis affichés

Externalisation/délocalisation
  • Publié le 14/02/2018

"Great product, excellent customer service and a devoted development team"

Commentaires: ease of use.

Avantages: Very intuitive product that simplifies inventory management and integration with QB work well. Customer service experience is always top notch - very responsive team that listens to their customers and incorporates feedback into their future development plans. They are always improving the product and adding new features. Hands down the best QB integrated inventory app for a small business based on price, usability and customer support.

Inconvénients: Still some room to improve on user personalization but this has been a big improvement in even the last 6 months. Ability to configure & design the invoices, sales orders, etc will be a significant step forward for the product once this is available.

• Publié le 14/02/2018
Andrew A.
Automatisation industrielle, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 26/02/2020

"Inventory control for warehousing"

Commentaires: We can now see all of our warehouse inventory in one place and use the sales order andshipping order functions to keep track of all our shipments and product in real time. We can also see the info remotely which is a great help. We use the invoicing function a little bit for our small operation and it does everything we need to keep track of receivables when we integrate it into our accounting software.

Avantages: Erplain was super easy to set up and get started. We loaded info for a trail run and never looked back. All of my employees got up to speed very quickly as it is a snap to learn. Great for warehouse employees to help track our inventory.

Inconvénients: Sometimes you wish there were more reporting options or the cloud interface was faster but overall it gets everything done that we need.

Tim B.
Vente en gros, Auto-entrepreneur

"A Good Sales Tracker"

Commentaires: Erplain is good at tracking the sales/purchase chain and also good at tracking inventory.

Avantages: I appreciate that I can see exactly where orders are in the sales progress chain. For example, I can see at a glance whether an order is shipped or whether it has been invoiced or even paid.

Inconvénients: I wish there were ability to take deposits on sales orders or give deposits on purchase orders. If there is, I haven't found it yet. I have yet to sort out the way profit on services can be organized. The software integration with QBO is ok if one person is working with both softwares. If the bookkeeper is in control of QBO and you are only working with Erplain, there will be issues.

Carl C.
Sales Director
Services environnementaux, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 22/02/2021

"Ticks all the boxes."

Avantages: Very simple to implement, cost effective, responsive customer support

Inconvénients: There is nothing that I dislike about this software.

• Publié le 22/02/2021
Timothée B.
Logistics
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 19/02/2020

"Good product, needs updates"

Commentaires: Very good quality for the price.

Avantages: Ease of use.
Very fair price.
Reactive support team.

Inconvénients: Needs more functionalities.
Dev team should look at software like Lightspeed POS.

• Publié le 19/02/2020
Alexandra H.
Secteur maritime, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 30/12/2016

"Absolutely Fantastic"

Commentaires: We are a new company who have taken over the running of a boat yard in the Caribbean with a hydraulic workshop which has numerous hose types and hydraulic fittings and wanted to have an inventory system in place that also produced invoices. I looked online at various different options and erplain looked the most attractive as it seemed to tick all the boxes but was at the same time, simple to use. From the very start, the customer support has been excellent - they responded quickly to all my questions (and there were many!) and the support they have offered from the online chat to the one-to-one demonstrations and also responding to some changes that we requested has been invaluable. Even when there was a problem with the system and I couldn't search for a product when creating an invoice, I contacted the team and they immediately looked into it and had rectified the problem within a few hours... We also suddenly found out that we had to produce our invoices in French and we were so pleased to discover that erplain can be in both English and French! and it's simple to switch between the two which is great. I love the intelligence feature - being able to see where we make most of our money and with what products, services or with which clients is great. We can instantly see what is the most profitable part of our business and therefore where we need to focus in order to maximize revenue. I cannot recommend erplain highly enough - it's so easy to use, the invoices can be created quickly and immediately emailed to the client - and being able to see instantly who has paid and who hasn't made keeping track of our business so much easier.

Avantages: It's so easy to use and the support team is excellent.

Inconvénients: I cannot think of one con!

• Publié le 30/12/2016
Paula W.
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 20/12/2019

"Inventory and invoicing made easy!"

Avantages: We love this product, it’s easy to use, quick and has great insights!

Inconvénients: We are struggling to connect it with Quickbooks, the integration is far from seemless. It is also quite expensive.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par erplain le 23/12/2019

Thank you so much for this great 5 star review. For the integration with QuickBooks Online, please feel free to contact our support team to get some help, it only takes a few minutes to set up.

The erplain team

Leo H.
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/09/2016

"This thing rocks, great company with great people making a great product."

Commentaires: While on vacation last week, I was able to look at my sales and send a couple of purchase orders. I am finally able to delegate the creation of sale orders, shipping orders and invoices to my staff as they can access the inventory data too. The tutorial videos were very helpful! I only wish they had more.

Avantages: It has a lot of great features and great reports. It's really easy to use and integrates well with the other programs we use for our business. The customer service is great, they get back to you very quickly and will help tailor the program to your needs.

Inconvénients: I've only had a good experience

• Publié le 08/09/2016
Mohamad A.
Meubles, 11-50 employés

"Keep moving on !"

Avantages: i like much that its flexable , and we can share our demands with devloper and after some time , its live !
easy to use , all information is easy to get !

Inconvénients: 1. its need to add or support product label barcode generator .
2.add EST arriving date for products in product menu !

John S.
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 03/09/2016

"I would highly recommend Erplain"

Commentaires: I am a plumber, I use Erplain to invoice my services and supplies. It is very convenient to keep track of my supplies and what I need to re-order. Their price is pretty competitive. I also like the PDF invoices, it make my small business more professional.

Avantages: This is a huge help to do my sales orders, invoices and inventory in one system instead of using spreadsheets. They helped me import my data for free.

Inconvénients: I honestly and sincerely cannot think of one.

• Publié le 03/09/2016
Engagement Director & Co-Founder
Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Publié le 13/10/2017

"Intuitive, listened to, thorough explanation, great customer service"

Commentaires: It makes managing our inventory levels efficient and easy rather than trying to track things going in and out via spreadsheets or other means.

Avantages: I received a thorough demonstration of the product and any follow-up questions were answered in a timely fashion. The product works great and just as Arnaud explained it would. The customer service and willingness to work with my company's specific needs has made me a loyal customer. This platform does everything I need it to in order to run my company well and efficiently.

Inconvénients: The only thing I wish it did was allow reordering of products directly from the site. It will let me know which products I need to order more of, but I am not able to order them in one click from the site. Otherwise, everything else is great!

• Publié le 13/10/2017
Davon C.
Petroleum Technician
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 02/09/2016

"Manage your clients, orders and inventory in a software for free"

Commentaires: I am really surprised how easy it is to use for my inventory management. It improved my business efficient , you can also try Erplain for free.

Avantages: I have been using Erplain for 5 months now. This is a huge help to do my sales orders, invoices and inventory in one system instead of using spreadsheets.

Inconvénients: Customer support is great. They are quick and friendly

• Publié le 02/09/2016
Craig C.
Co-Founder/President
  • Publié le 13/04/2018

"Best customer experience I've had in a long time"

Commentaires: Fills the gap that Quickbooks Online is neglected to provide

Avantages: From the moment I signed up for a demo, Erplain was quick to respond and answer all my questions. We had some big concerns moving from Quickbooks Enterprise Desktop version to the Quickbooks Online version. I did my research on 3rd party apps that worked with QB to handle my multiple warehouses for my business. I signed up for 4 demo's. One called me back 3 days later. Rep from erplain customer service got right back to me, listened to our concerns and walked me through every step to get setup in the trial. The erplain interface was straightforward and worked with QB seamlessly. We are still in the trial phase of evaluation. More review to come. ..

• Publié le 13/04/2018
Paul P.
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 06/09/2016

"Really helpful app for asset tracking"

Commentaires: I found Erplain about 8 months ago and I am glad I did. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles but it has the essential and it is easier to use than all the programs I tried before. I use it everyday to make sales, purchase orders and view some reports (unpaid invoices if my favorite).

Avantages: Easy-of-use and implementation across our different locations.

Inconvénients: None that our company has found.

• Publié le 06/09/2016
Wendell F.
  • Publié le 09/09/2016

"Great product and user friendly"

Commentaires: We build and sale furniture via our wholesale business. Now that we use Erplain, I finally know what I have in stock, what is available for sale and most importantly, the rest of team can access the same information. Customer support is great. They are quick and friendly.

Avantages: The simplicity and logic of setup. It does a great job of hand holding without infantilizing.

Inconvénients: Nothing