Avis clients sur Referral Marketing Automation

4,6 /5
  • Service client
    4,8 /5

En savoir plus sur Referral Marketing Automation

Automated system to empower local businesses by generating new customers using referral marketing.

En savoir plus sur Referral Marketing Automation

25 avis affichés sur 79

Brandon Y.
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 28/04/2020

"Helped me grow my small business!"

Commentaires: My business has really benefited from using Referrizer. Since Referrizer integrates with my booking software, Mindbody, it literally works automatically, without me having to do much. It has truly helped my business grow over the last 2 years.

Avantages: Referrizer has been a great software for my small business. It has helped in multiple ways:
1. It has helped me generate more online reviews
2. It has helped me get more new customers through referrals (from my existing clients) and directly from visitors of my website
3. It makes it easy to communicate and send out marketing campaigns through email and text templates

Inconvénients: As a business owner, sometimes I'm not able to create some of my marketing campaigns until the weekend (my only free time). While they have good support, they don't offer support on the weekends (when I need it).

Sabrina S.
Studio owner
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 27/04/2020

"Referrizer is the way to stay connected"

Commentaires: I really enjoy the automation with texts and even the pre-made emails that used to come out around holidays. I havent seen those lately...did you get rid of them? The automation of everything is really helpful because I have another full time job and cant always get to doing a lot of this on my own.

Avantages: The text marketing and loyalty/referral are my favorite. I use texts to stay in contact with my students and to communicate changes in the schedule or the newsletter or special events. I like how the texts automatically go out to ask for reviews and referrals as well as let them know about their loyalty points. I know how important it is to stay on their radar and Referrizer helps me do that.

Inconvénients: I wish it was easier for my students to figure out. Many times they want to redeem stuff and they expect to be able to click on a link and instantly get that 20% off a new punch card. When I tell them that they have to show me the text like a coupon they are disappointed that our system is not as sophisticated. So i wish there were more integration with MindBody to take my students to get the deal right away online. Some of my students create multiple accounts too and I wish there was a way to merge duplicate accounts. And sometimes carriers drop my students or block my texts therefore unsubscribing them and my students have no idea that they are missing out on my texts. I wish there were a way to flag this when it happens. The emailing system is also not super user friendly or "moldable". Thus I still use constant contact for my emails....would be nice to have an all in one place so I think the email system needs some work too.

• Publié le 27/04/2020
Lori P.
Owner/Founder
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 25/06/2019

"Do not deal with this SCAM company."

Commentaires: Horrible. I've spent months trying to resolve a simple matter, leaving over 15 voicemails and messages and never got even one returned call. Then a Senior Account Manager at Referrizer wrote me a scolding, aggressive email that left no room for my experience or opinion as a client. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS DISHONEST COMPANY.

Avantages: This company is based on earning client loyalty for your business, and yet they treat their own clients with aggression and hostility. How can a company help you with something they know nothing about?

Inconvénients: Their customer service is less than terrible. They never return your calls and when it comes to listening to a client they choose to attack vs listen. Do not deal with them.

• Publié le 25/06/2019
Maggie P.
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 06/10/2020

"Great tool for local small businesses!"

Avantages: Referrizer has helped me combine all of my marketing into one, easy to use platform! It has allowed me to sell more, without having to do extra work!

Inconvénients: There is nothing that I can think of! For me, there are many features, that I just need to take the time to learn how I can maximize the features for my business!

• Publié le 06/10/2020
Tim J.
Business Owner
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 03/09/2020

"Referrizer exceeds expectations."

Commentaires: As stated above with the loyalty, referral, email, mass text and short built into one this is a apowerful marketing tool. The fact that you can also very easily customize workflows will increase customer frequency, purchase, purchase value and total ROI without doing very much at all. It takes it off yoru staff and reduces Human error.

Avantages: It is still not fully operational and I am already seeing big returns on Investment. You have the referal program which is nice but they have a complete built out marketing system with email, two way texting and short code that helps you automate your follow up. Very easy to build campaigns and edit. It also has loyalty. I am about a month in but I would already feel comfortable recommending it as I have done a lot of research into different systems and this one is the best.

Inconvénients: It is all actually pretty easy. The owner of the company even jumped on a zoom meet a few times to help it get set up. No negatives yet.

• Publié le 03/09/2020
Jon K.
Services et installations de loisirs, 2-10 employés

"Referrizer Review"

Commentaires: Great - increase in business through 2 way text message contact

Avantages: Customer Referral and loyalty points programs

Inconvénients: Cannot reorganize text message templates

Todd N.
Head Coach
  • Publié le 12/05/2020

"Contact your clients with targeted advertising"

Commentaires: targeting my clients and getting my message delivered to their inbox rather then their spam or junk folder

Avantages: This will contact your clients and deliver your message with accuracy and not ending up in their spam folder. My sales has increased with this advertising tool and highly recommend it

Inconvénients: setting up the campaigns does take time and their support staff is great with helping me.

Chris S.
Musique, 2-10 employés

"All-in-one Marketing Automation"

Commentaires: Prior to using Referrizer I was paying over 8 different companies a monthly fee for individual services and they weren't streamlined and didn't talk to each other. I have been able to save over $1,200 a month by streamlining all of my services by just using Referrizer. All of my metrics are in one place and each part of Referrizer grows over time and keeps building my marketing machine each week. I will never go back to the old way.

Avantages: This is hands down the best all-in-one marketing automation tool I have ever used for my business. The on-boarding process was really easy and the support team goes over the top to make sure your system is fully optimized. I have been using Referrizer form just over two years and can't imagine running my business without it. We use all of the features, but love the call capture, text/email campaigns, loyalty program, wifi hotspot check in, 5 star review booster and so much more! Highly recommended!!

Inconvénients: Honestly there is nothing I am not happy with. Integration with my business was a breeze and it's very user friendly.

Emily B.
Conversion Optimizer
  • Publié le 30/05/2020

"Makes marketing Easy"

Avantages: UI is great and this products gets my clients doing half the heavy lifting by making it EASY to seamlessly share my promotions with their friends and family .

Inconvénients: This product really does have all the bells and whistles I need to reach my customers across several major touchpoints.

• Publié le 30/05/2020
Co-Owner, General Manager
  • Publié le 19/05/2020

"Finally finding Marketing that we can afford"

Commentaires: There are many layers and options for the tool and usage, it follows methods that you see all over the internet, they pay attention to what works and what doesn't, and make it as seamless as possible to get your own marketing approach out to your potential customers.

Avantages: They weren't kidding when they advertised the power of the tool - but it's also very usable, not just because of the well designed UI but also because of the amazing support staff.

Inconvénients: They work to have API integration with all kinds of tools, but it's yet to integrate with our class management tool (though I think that's more the fault of our class management tool).

John E.
Sports, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 05/12/2016

"AMAZING company to work with"

Commentaires: I started doing business with Referrizer 2 years ago. Back then, they were an early stage start-up with great energy and a lot of passion. They have grown 10x since then and it seems they don't plan to stop. I recommended 17 other business owners to Referrizer. This is by far the most advanced platform in existence. In order to accomplish the same results, I had to pay 10 vendors and have 10 different logins. Now, Referrizer makes it all easy. One dashboard, one login, one database, all connected. Thank you for helping my business and saving me a lot of time.

Avantages: Price - Affordable
Customer Service - Available over phone, live-chat and email at anytime
Performance - I got every month between 4 and 10x return on my investment
Easy to use - They integrate with my CRM so I don't have to do any additional work on a daily basis

Inconvénients: I wish they have more clients in my area so I can partner up with more businesses and exchange referrals.

• Publié le 05/12/2016
Haroon N.
VP
  • Publié le 15/05/2020

"Good value for money!"

Commentaires: Have greatly increased the number of our reviews (from 30 to 160 in a year) and been able to weed out some of the negative ones.

Avantages: Easy to use use.
Implementation and setup team were great.
Ongoing training and support are great.
Interfaces with our scheduling software (MindBody) so clients lists are automatically updated and automatically contacted for Reviews.
Allows texting and emailing to clients.

Inconvénients: Referrals haven't really worked for us, but being able to collect reviews, and send emails and texts to clients meets our needs.

• Publié le 15/05/2020
Amber B.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

"Referrizer works!"

Commentaires: This is a great feature! I wish I knew how to use it better because with the little bit I know, it really seems to work.

Avantages: I love how simple it is to put together an email or SMS to my clients. Their customer support is top notch, and they're easy to work with and sync up with my current client retention software! Also, we went from having just a handful of Google reviews to HUNDREDS, thanks to the automated prompts our clients receive!

Inconvénients: I wish I could send out a text instantly to ALL of our clients, instead of rolling it out 100 texts per hour -- sometimes I have info I need to send out immediately rather than have a slow burn. Also, the email newsletter format feels clunky and needs some updates.

Michael B.
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 26/06/2020

"New Customer Set up"

Commentaires: It has been a good overall experience and I believe to date I see and am getting appropriate value to continue. I think with more time using the system, I will experience even great value.

Avantages: The product is very complete and intuitive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] creates emails and offers for special days of the year that I can send directly to my customers and that is a great benefit. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has also been very attentive to my learning style and because of that I very satisfied with my progress and uptake.

Inconvénients: It takes some effort to learn and get the most out of especially concerning campaigns for both text and emails and landing page development. I may not be there yet because I am a month into using the system but I want more analytics. Also, when beginning my service, all services were not available to me and that was a little annoying.

• Publié le 26/06/2020
Stratos P.
CAO
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés
    Sans note

"Superb support"

Commentaires: As mentioned above, anyone can create a viable product, but when it comes to support and guest experience many people forget that this is as important and some times more important than the actual product they offer. Referrizer understands that very well. Higher management has done an excellent job in creating a company culture that has the above engraved in the company's DNA.

Avantages: Features keep on adding; Referrizer listens to your requests and customizes according to your needs. I have been with them for a long time and i have seen a ton of features added since I started with them.
Most important out of all is something that many companies keep forgetting...their customer support is by far the best I have experienced. They listen to you, they assist you and they follow up!

Inconvénients: I would like to see negative reviews as they come in without logging into referrizer.
I have to pay for a review software (Review Tracker) and I believe this is something that could be part of their feature additions to their suite of services.
How about a menu management software that could be integrated with the customers' website?? We update our website menu and that updates, our iPad menu (for our customers), TripAdvisor, FaceBook, Google, etc

Tammeca R.
  • Publié le 11/05/2020

"Great tool to stay connected"

Avantages: I strongly recommend Referizzer to all businesses. It's easy to use and incorporate email, text and a loyalty program all In one. This one tool saves me a lot of time. Plus they are always updating it to make the features and email campaigns more user friendly and great for my clients to receive.

Inconvénients: The email lacks a lot of design features. For example if we have an event we need to have the "add to calendar" feature.

Ashley P.
  • Publié le 08/05/2020

"Great Program"

Commentaires: Extremely helpful for quick coorespondents with clients and staff. The loyalty program is very helpful also, our clients love building up their points. Great program overall!

Avantages: How user friendly it is. I find it very easy to troubleshoot problems with out having to reach out to the support team.

Inconvénients: Not really anything. I would like for more options for mass emailing so I can shed constant contact.

• Publié le 08/05/2020
Tracey S.
Co-owner
Sports, 11-50 employés

"Great software"

Commentaires: None

Avantages: We regularly use the texting feature to communicate with clients. The loyalty program is marginally successful, but I think that’s the nature of our business, we are a yoga studio.

Inconvénients: The level of control we have over our client email and text lists is frustrating. It’s not easy to make sure everyone that has opted out of the emails or texts doesn’t automatically go into MINDBODY to update our client preferences.

Drew H.
Strength Coach
  • Publié le 12/05/2020

"Saved me time and made me money"

Avantages: This software has changed the way we engage with our members while still saving us time in the process. During the corona pandemic they gave us extra credits to reach out and talk with members which came in handy as we transitioned to online. Great company with great customer service too

Inconvénients: The call forwarding could be beefed up and I'd pay more to have multiple numbers and scheduled forwarding as well

Barbara K.
  • Publié le 11/05/2020

"Referral Marketing Automation review"

Commentaires: I LIKE HOW MY CLIENTS CAN RESPOND TO ME

Avantages: I'M REALLY ENJOYING WORKING WITH [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] SHE IS SO SMART, EASY TO TALK TO, AND SHE IS SO KNOWLEDGEABLE AND SHE REALLY CARES ABOUT MY GROWTH

Inconvénients: I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING AT THE MOMENT THAT COULD MAKE IT BETTER

David M.
Musique, 2-10 employés

"Love the Texting"

Commentaires: It is awesome to use this feature as it is quick and gets me onto other things

Avantages: The ability to email, text, and log calls for each client while seperated into their own catagories.

Inconvénients: It would be great if there was an automated way to have each customer acure multiple reward points. Example family has 1 contact but there are 5 children they should get 5 reward points each visit not the 1.

Jack M.
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 28/04/2020

"All In One Marketing Platform"

Commentaires: The people are what make it special, no company is perfect, but the people that strive to provide the service that they have, the experience has been phenomenal.

Avantages: My business like any other is always coming up with ideas for new marketing, only problem is there are few USEFUL and POTENT tools available. I was incredibly skeptical of the Referrizer platform, then I saw results the beauty is in the simplicity and execution. Thanks all.

Inconvénients: Nothing really, and problem I ever had was resolved in literal hours, I don’t think the sun moved much in between my time of request and it being handled properly.

Heather T.
  • Publié le 11/06/2020

"Nice package deal"

Commentaires: Easy company to work with and get support for.

Avantages: Pretty intuitive software. We mostly use the group texting and emailing, but also have really appreciated the custom landing pages. The email template can initially seem a little daunting but once you are in it's not that bad. The system is quite solid with little to no downtime or errors.

Inconvénients: The only thing I wish it could do is better integrate with our club software so we don't need to import/export data regularly. I also would prefer not having a texting limit/credits.

• Publié le 11/06/2020
Billy P.
COO
Sports, 2-10 employés

"Great Referral Tool"

Avantages: I like how easy it is to use. It's super user friendly and makes referrals automated.

Inconvénients: It's a bit difficult to get your members to buy into the program at first, but once they do it works great

Brenda T.
Services et installations de loisirs, 2-10 employés

"Wonderful Marketing Tool"

Commentaires: I have had a great experience with this company.

Avantages: I love the automation and ease of use. Customer Service is so kind and helpful. Very convenient for my customers.

Inconvénients: The recent upgrade for adding contacts is a bit cumbersome and takes extra time. Also the email marketing tool isn't the greatest. I still have to keep my email marketing account with another business.