En savoir plus sur iSpring Learn

LMS sur le cloud 100 % intégré avec un outil de création HTML5. Application gratuite sur iOS et Android, accès au contenu hors ligne.

En savoir plus sur iSpring Learn

There are some facilities that apply for courses but no for Learning Paths, i.e Due Dates.

iSpring Learn - Notes

iSpring Learn a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 125 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé iSpring Learn ?

Thierry
Concepteur pédagogique (France)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 11-50 employés

Bon rapport qualité prix

3,0 il y a 8 mois

Interface powerpoint - rapport qualité prix

Limites d'utilisation trop importantes : c'est gênant

il y a 8 mois

Hi Thierry, Thank you for posting a review and we're sorry to hear that your experience was not up to standards. We would like the opportunity to talk and investigate your feedback further. Could you please get back to me with a little more details on the limits of use?

Florence
Digital learning manager (France)
Appareils médicaux, 1 001-5 000 employés

Utilisation d'iSpring

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

La facilité d'utilisation et la réactivité de l'équipe support d'iSring en cas de besoin

L'outil est limité en termes de fonctionnalités.

Richard
Richard
Psychiatrist in Private Practice (Australie)

iSpring learn is a great solution for online learning.

Commentaires : The system underpins my private education business and has been a major driver for success.

Integration with PowerPoint Clean, easy to use interface User self registration Payments system for selling courses.

There is not a lot to dislike. It does everything I need. If I had to be very picky I would to be able to alert users to new Courses or to make announcements more easily. At present you can add comments to courses and learning paths, or send individual messages, but this does not alert a user who is not logged in. I can export e-mail addresses and send a mailshot, but this is a bit cumbersome. This is a very minor issue.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Richard, Thank you SO much for sharing your feedback about iSpring Learn! We greatly appreciate it :) Keep it up!

Dayna
Training & Development Coordinator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés

Worth The Money!

Commentaires : I worked closely with our sales person to complete the purchase and get everything set up. It was a very simple and quick process.

We searched for 2 years for the perfect software. We landed on iSpring due to the cost and features available for a corporate training environment. This has helped up become more remote, especially in a world with COVID. We have been able to track training and identify areas of improvement and even get more departments on board with the training process. I also love the iSpring takes ideas for improvements.

Most features are easy to use, but some of the reporting options do not provide the information needed, so we have to build workarounds in to get what we need.

Alternatives envisagées : CANVAS, Totara Learn et Ascentis

Pourquoi passer à iSpring Learn : The decision to choose iSpring over the others named was mainly due to the features available for the price. Some of the other companies were extremely expensive and did not offer the features that we received with iSpring.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Dayna, Thanks a lot for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra - we appreciate it greatly! Hope you enjoy this exciting journey of training management with iSpring. Keep up the great work and if any questions come up, please don't hesitate to address them to our Tech Support: support@ispring.com

Daniel
Director of Training and Development (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

Outstanding Learning Management System

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I have used many other types of LMS' and iSpring Learn stands out as top of the line across the board.

Ease of use as well as plenty of documentation and training lesson videos. Additionally, support team is quick to respond and to resolve any issues or questions.

Integration of development tools, instead of separate standalone apps.

Alternatives envisagées : Adobe Captivate

Pourquoi choisir iSpring Learn : Our company outgrew the platform (WordPress) and I needed a solution that a user could complete coursework at an acceptable pace and allow for various managers to have specific access.

Logiciel antérieur : LearnDash

Pourquoi passer à iSpring Learn : We started by just having the toolset and I liked developing courses with it so I demo'd the iSpring Learn LMS and it had everything that we needed and room to develop additional types of courses.

Business Development Manager (R.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Good for a single company (in-house) use but poor for managing client or partner training

Ability to have multiple Learning Paths that collate separate courses, and to track users' progress through those Learning Paths.

New functionality has only been added piecemeal, presumably where a client has paid for a new feature to match their specific requirements. The new functions then aren't applied across the whole system (since the client didn't pay for that work). The result is a "swiss cheese" of a product, with huge holes. For example, the API doesn't allow you to retrieve attributes that were added in new functionality. The API itself allows you to set and retrieve (limited parts of) individual records, but doesn't let you get access to reports programatically. SSO is all-or-nothing - you have to have the same SSO for all Organizations, which sucks if you're using the same course material in-house as well as externally. And SSO doesn't support the latest standards. Discussion forums are similarly only open to all and can't be limited to Organizations. Presumably both SSO and Discussions were added before some client paid for multiple Organizations to be added. On top of all that, iSpring is actually more expensive than other better multi-org solutions such as TalentLMS.

Bekie
Trainer (É.-U.)
Matériel informatique, 201-500 employés

Learning from the best!!

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Our account rep is always responsive, and proactive as our renewal time rolls around. Honestly, the product is terrific on it's own -- but the support puts it completely over the top!!

iSpring Learn is the only LMS I have worked with, so I knew NOTHING going in! We chose it because of the success we've had with the iSpring course authoring tool, a PowerPoint add in. And iSpring Learn did not disappoint! There are many powerful features that we do not necessarily use, as our use is for a very specific program. But it has everything we need -- and more -- to deploy high quality online training to our customers in a way that is easy and seamless for them. Getting started with the product could not have been easier! And the support is beyond anything I've experienced! Agents are always available, knowledgeable and interested in my issues -- which are usually "how-to" kind of questions. They take their time to fully understand my question, answer it in detail, even providing screen shots and quick little screen casts if I need to "see" how to accomplish something.

It is so powerful, and does much more than we need. For that reason, the help docs can be difficult for me to navigate. There is so much information, and I don't always know exactly what to look for. But a quick chat to Tech Support, and they clarify it and point me in the right direction!

Emily
production trainer (É.-U.)
Textile, 201-500 employés

5,0 il y a 3 mois

I spring learn in combination with I spring max works really well for us. There are so many things that you can do with it and I feel like I learn something new each day which comes down to the best thing about this product is the customer service support from the tech team. I have always easily been able to reach someone and get help. Unlike other software that only has community help forums etc. The tech people are awesome and I thank them a lot!

There are a few rules that you need to make sure you know about saving your projects. For example not renaming anything etc. that could break the link to the folder ispring creates. Now I know and there is no issues but if you aren't careful you can loose content. Side note the tech customer service is a valuable resource whenever you need anything. That's how I learned not to rename anything and making sure I move things the correct way not to lose content.

Judith
Office Manager (Allemagne)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

Solid software

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Solid software, easy to use with a little support.

It's quite easy to use. Works very well in connection with iSpring Suite. Great customer support.

Not always 100% intuitive to use, so customer support is required to find stuff sometimes. But as they're very helpful and friendly, that's not a big problem.

il y a 8 mois

Hi Judith, Thanks a lot for posting your review here on Capterra! We appreciate it greatly. It's wonderful to hear that iSpring fits your needs just perfectly. Hope it keeps serving you well :)

Matt
Senior Technical Sales Representative (R.-U.)
Automobile, 51-200 employés

A great platform!

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Very easy and smooth, especially with the help from the engineers like Kasey!

It is easy to use to create courses through PowerPoint integration

I haven't found any yet, I am still getting used to some of the features

Jiri
HR specialist (Tchéquie)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés

good for on-line courses from PPT

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Good support

iSpring is good if you want to make on-line courses from PPT easy to make courses

iSpring SW does not offer Czech language when making courses - you need to rename buttons from English

Sarah
Training Specialist (Italie)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 51-200 employés

iSpring LMS Review

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Excellent Customer Service & overall easy to use.

The Training Calendar for synchronous learning could be improved.

Elena
CLO (Russie)
E-learning, 11-50 employés

iSpring Learn is a great tool for content management!

We (the Institution of New Technologies in Education) discovered iSpring tools in 2013 and have been using them to organize the training process in the Continuing Professional Education field. Initially, iSpring Suite 6 was the main tool we used to create learning modules in the SCORM format and upload them to the Moodle LMS. We have created around 500 Continuing Professional Education learning modules using iSpring Suite. In 2016 we launched eSchool and designed more than 11000 courses for Junior, Middle and High School as well as for preschoolers. Right now we are doing another project which involves iSpring Learn LMS incorporation into the learning process. We are developing new learning modules aimed at students who have mobile devices ' smartphones and tablets. One of the features we are excited about is offline viewing. Students download the assigned to them courses to their iPads and Android tablets using the iSpring Learn app and can view them practically anywhere even without an active Internet connection. iSpring Learn also allows us to make it possible for the users to register themselves inside the system and to take the courses gradually and for us to track their progress. Not only we develop the courses for our students, we also build them for the teachers. The last but not the least thing I have to mention is a high-quality tech support iSpring provides. All the issues are resolved in the most positive manner possible.

il y a 5 ans

Hello, Elena! Thanks A LOT for your kind words! We are sure your review will be helpful to anyone looking for an LMS here on Capterra. Keep up the great work! :)

Mike
President (É.-U.)

I have been using iSpring products (iSpring Suite and iSpring Learn for about 7 years.

Reasonable/fair billing No limit for on-line content I found this amazing when I first started using iSpring Learn in 2010. There seems to be no limit to how much content can be uploaded to iSpring Learn servers. I currently have about 10gb in the system. Other learning management systems I have used charged by the megabyte combined with number of students Great up-time track record It goes without saying that students must have consistent access to the eLearning system. I know of only two times during my seven years with iSpring when the system went down. Single source for authoring (iSpring Suite) and LMS (iSpring Learn) Completed PowerPoint presentations and QuizMaker tests can be seamlessly converted and uploaded to iSpring Learn Unique method of classifying/managing/categorizing users in iSpring Learn This feature is extremely important to us. The majority of our users are taking courses from career centers, community colleges, universities, and companies. As such, we do not actually facilitate classes for many of the students using our materials. With iSpring Learn, I set up an Organization for each company and school and then set up a user from the school who will act as the instructor/facilitator for the class. This person will receive all correspondences (questions, test results, assignments)

eCommerce is limited. iSpring's definition of a "Course" is just about any content item (presentation, reading material, test, assignment, etc.). My "courses" typically have 10 modules and as many as 28 lessons. Each lesson contains about 5 content items. For eCommerce, it would be better to provide access to a full course (by my definition), instead of a single content item.

il y a 5 ans

Hi, Mike! Thanks A LOT for leaving such a detailed review here on Capterra. We are sure it will be useful to anyone who is looking for an LMS solution! As per your feature requests, I will be more than happy to forward them to our Product Development team. Keep up the great work! :)

Zoran
co-founder and course director (Macédoine du Nord)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

A user-friendly, powerful and cost-effective LMS

Commentaires : We have now been using iSpring products for three years and iSpring Learn has been the cornerstone of our e-learning courses. iSpring Learn (their LMS) is simply an awesome solution. The User Management is easy to use and well organized. From creating and editing organizations, groups and users to branding your iSpring LMS account and setting e-commerce with PayPal to publishing into your account to generating a variety of reports and exporting them as Excel files or PDFs to localizing the portal into your language, iSpring Learn proves to be a must-have solution for organizations or institutions offering high-quality e-learning content.
A robust and versatile iSpring Suite add-in in PowerPoint makes the whole process enjoyable and requires no substantial skills from the user. With just a few essential PowerPoint skills you can create a stunning e-learning course and publish it to your LMS account with ease.
A recently introduced feature called the Learning Path gives you full control over the learning process enabling you to set different rules, permissions and navigations through the course content.
What we particularly like about iSpring Learn is the fact that it so versatile, powerful and reasonably priced. It's a cost-effective solution that has enabled us to create eye-catching courses which are extremely popular with our students on their personal computers, tablets or smartphones.
Last but not least, whether you are using an iSpring authoring tool or iSpring LMS, the support team is one of the best we have worked with. Whatever question you may have, there will always be someone answering your enquiry in next to no time.
We wholeheartedly recommend iSpring. Of all the different solutions we have tried so far, iSpring were the only to completely live up to our expectations.

ease of use, versatility, price, the Learning Path feature

would love it if it was possible to custom-design and brand the log-in page of your LMS account

il y a 6 ans

Hi, Zoran! Thank you so much for writing this sincere feedback about iSpring Learn! We are sure it will be useful to anyone who is searching for an LMS at the moment! We hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)

Jill
RN,C Quality Management Coordinator (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201-500 employés

Wow. Great LMS with OUTSTANDING support.

Commentaires : An on-line class that works!! Thank you for a great product and the most outstanding IT support team you could ask for. Three cheers for I Spring Suite/I Spring Learn!

It is hard to know where to begin. After experiencing a frustrating year for myself and my learners with another popular LMS, I am celebrating the move to I Spring Learn. The IT support is hands down-beyond outstanding. I am NOT a designer or IT professional but a Registered Nurse by trade and reached out for help a number of times as I developed and placed over 40 hours of content in a learning path. They have your back. Patient, fast, expert help and not just while you are testing as a potential new customer. They stay at your side through it all. After a year of incredible frustration with learning content not "completing" for learners; and no answers from the previous LMS, I Spring Learn saved the day. I love how easy it is to publish professional training materials right to the LMS and how learners can proceed through content problem free. The settings are easy to navigate for both the administrator and the student; the tutorials are plentiful, concise and well done and the gamification feature adds to the fun. Thank you I Spring for your great products. It is just so easy to succeed with I Spring!

I have to reach for this....but if I could improve it; I would add the ability to put a picture in the background of my sign in page to spice things up a bit.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you greatly for your positive feedback about iSpring Learn LMS and iSpring support team. We are sure that your review will be helpful to anyone looking for an e-Learning solution here on Capterra. As per your feature request, could you please send it directly to support@ispringsoltions.com? Thank you and keep up the great work! :)

Sandrine
CEO ()
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

iSpring Learn, all the essential features of a LMS at an attractive price

Commentaires : We use iSpring Suite to develop e-Learning courses. Right now we use iSpring Learn to demonstrate the benefits of e-Learning courses and the use of a LMS such as iSpring Learn. We really like iSpring Learn because it offers all the essential features of a LMS, but also because it is an affordable and easy-to-use solution. We are going to use it to sell e-Learning courses in the near future. What we really like is that you don't need to be an expert to set iSpring Learn. From the Settings tab, you can configure the account, branding, backend and frontend, as well as the e-commerce feature. You can also set your PayPal account to receive payment. Another key point is that the user portal can be localized. That's really easy! You just need to edit the CSV-file (to translate the strings in your native language) and to import it. iSpring Learn offers great content management capabilities. The Learning Path feature is an essential feature. It allows you to combine lessons into chapters within the learning path and to set different rules and permissions. If you use iSpring Suite, you don't need to upload your content from iSpring Learn. You can directly publish it from iSpring Suite which is really convenient. We found the User Management very easy. It is located in an only one tab (People) and it's where you can add and edit Organizations, Groups and Users. And iSpring Learn offers a couple of reports about user activity. We can export these reports as Excel files or save them as PDF files.

iSpring Learn is an affordable and easy-to-use solution. You don't need to be an expert to use it and you can set the solution in just a couple of hours! Thus, you can quickly offer e-Learning courses to your customers. The users can also access to courses on their mobile devices with the app, which is a really great feature. iSpring Suite is perfectly integrated with iSpring Learn, so you can directly publish your presentations to the LMS. That means time saving.

A couple of great requested enhancements: More customization features for the user portal would be very welcome as well as a sharing desktop/chat feature.

Janice
Director, Marketing/ Communications (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

Very Pleased with iSpring and the Support Team.

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I recently had an issue where we needed to produce a report for a user who we accidently deleted from the system. It was a serious HR issue where we needed to provide a report of the courses this individual had taken. However, we were not able to retrieve this report, because this person was deleted from the system. I contacted iSpring Support, and they responded right away, and tracked this report, and provided it that same day. I am extremely grateful for their efforts. This was very important to our company, and I was so glad to be able to provide this to our leadership team. Thank you, iSpring Customer Support.

iSpring Learn is extremely easy to set up and start training immediately, while at the same time producing high quality engaging courses. Integrates with power point, so the learning curve is fast while allowing for customization.

Nothing. Very pleased with the software.

l’année dernière

Hello Janice, Thank you very much for posting your detailed review here on Capterra. We appreciate it tons! It's wonderful to hear that iSpring fits your needs just perfectly. Also, our tech support team always puts clients first - it's amazing that you had a positive experience! Keep up the great work!

Sebastian
Product Manager (Allemagne)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Easy entry into e-learning

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : We got exactly what we needed to get started. The product is constantly evolving, the support is great

Easy to use, both for the course creator and the learner. Good price-performance ratio.

Customizable functionalities usually only available in expensive systems.

Alternatives envisagées : LearnDash et Docebo

Pourquoi passer à iSpring Learn : Pricing, easy start

il y a 5 mois

Hello Sebastian, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. It means the world to us. It's nice to hear that iSpring's been working great for you so far. We are sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. However, we have account branding in iSpring Learn. You can add your logo and favicon, and apply the desired color scheme. To do that you need to go to "Settings" - "Branding". In case you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact our Tech Support team (support@ispring.com). One of our specialists will be more than happy to assist you! Hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)

Flight attendant training program auditor and development manual auditor (É.-U.)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, Auto-entrepreneur

iSpring is second to none!

Commentaires : Overall, I've been very, very pleased with all they have to offer. I spring learn is just the online platform for staging and selling. iSpring is was used for uploading the course in creating interactive tests, quizzes, survey questions, etc. The whole program is seamlessly integrated. I shopped around to a variety of different competing programs, and for the value paid and the service given by iSpring, they really are the best value available. It's excellent if you need to get started quick and easy.
It helps me also because of the flexibility and be able to group different courses to make different options available to my customers. Two thumbs up

What I really like the most about iSpring Learn is the integration it has with the iSpring Suite. Once I'm ready to upload my course, it's a one click button that says Publish. It can't get any easier than that! It does the conversion to reduce the file size and then uploads it. As for what I like about I spring learn is it's very, very easy to use. It's all self-explanatory, I didn't need any help at all for doing all the basics. More complicated tasks, such as setting up a variety of groups courses for different persons may need some assistance, I'm trying to do a thing on my own. They do offer a lot, and I do mean a lot of online tutorials which are very clear and helped me do what I need to do.

So far, I can't say there's anything negative about iSpring Learn. It's been too easy to work with to say anything bad about it. Not kidding. I'm a one person business and I needed simplicity as I don't have time to learn a lot of coding or advanced functions. It's very straightforward and found it very easy to use. A beginner can figure it out.

il y a 4 ans

Hi and THANK YOU greatly for posting such a wonderful review of iSpring here on Capterra. We are sure it will be helpful to anyone looking for a solution for eLearning. Keep it up :)

F
Executive Management Consultant (Jordanie)
Conseil en gestion, 11-50 employés

Reviewed and evaluated over 20 LMS products, iSpring Learn came on top of them all

Commentaires : My client - a very large training provider - hired me to research, review, and evaluate eLearning solutions for a country-wide multi-organization deployment. I reviewed over 20 LMS products including Adobe Captivate Prime, Docebo, LearnUpon, UpsideLMS, and selected the best 5 products for a comprehensive evaluation. iSpring Learn made it to the top 5 list. After spending a few days using all functions and features of each product I ranked each one based on its pros and cons and iSpring Learn was hands down the best LMS solution on the market today. I found its user interface straight forward and clean - no nested menus to get lost in. The user management component of iSpring Learn supports any size deployment from a handful of users to several tens of thousands in one central location. You can group users by organization so you can service multiple companies with one iteration. Course material is very versatile as it supports just about any format to be uploaded directly and you can have a course ready in seconds. The best part of iSpring Learn is its extensive Business Intelligence reporting capabilities. This is one aspect that sets it apart from its competitors.
During my evaluation of iSpring Learn I had a few technical questions and I used the chat feature on the website to ask them. To my amazement my questions were answered accurately within literally seconds not minutes of me typing them. The support staff are obviously very knowledgeable and responsive. No other company answered my questions that fast. I was so impressed with the technical support of iSpring that I felt compelled to write their CEO a thank you email.
I was supposed to recommend 3 LMS solutions to my client for them to choose from but after being amazed with iSpring Learn's power, versatility and simplicity I only recommended iSpring Learn and demonstrated it to my client who was sold on it immediately.

Extensive reporting, user management, user interface, dashboard design

None!

il y a 6 ans

Hi, Thank you for sharing your wonderful story :) We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with iSpring Learn LMS and we hope it keeps serving you and your clients very well! Keep up the great work!

Sergey
Head of Sales Department (Russie)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

The best service for creating a training system and even more!

Commentaires : I work as a sales manager in an IT company. The main goal of my department is to increase employees' KPI and thus, grow the company's revenue. Three months ago we decided to implement an LMS to automate the studying process (including courses, tests and video lectures) and to save time on the assessment of employees' knowledge.
One of the things that I immediately appreciated about iSpring Learn was that it can be customized to corporate identity, which gives users the feeling that it's their company's original service. Plus, it's very convenient that employees can have individual access details. I also like that certificates are generated and sent out automatically, for example, when an employee has successfully passed a test on sales techniques. Also the possibility to discuss published materials allows us to perfect them along the way.
In the past I developed content with PowerPoint, Excel and other programs. I had to spend a lot of time on content authoring, renewing and even sharing. With iSpring Learn, the whole conception of e-Learning management has changed for me. I simply uploaded the existing materials to iSpring Learn, which, to my great joy, has a powerful set of reports. Why is that so important? Because analyzing employees' virtual and real results allows me to trace the connection between e-Learning and the company's success. Plus, iSpring Learn saved me a lot of time, which I now use for communicating with clients and colleagues.
iSpring Learn helped me achieve all the goals I set. This LMS met all my strict demands, which I've carefully cultivated over the last 10 years. My scale of employees' competence consists of knowledge of the product, internal corporate standards, and different sales techniques. The fourth key element is the result, which often relies on the first three elements. Now I have the opportunity to keep track of employee's progress and to provide them with various materials according to their individual needs. Personalized e-Learning has proven to be very effective in my company. After all, there's no need to reinvent the wheel, that's why I trust experts of e-Learning software.

il y a 6 ans

Hello, Sergey! Thank you very much for sharing your success story. We thoroughly enjoyed reading it. We are sure that it will be of a great use to anybody, who visits capterra.com resource in order to find the perfect software for their needs.

Justin
CEO (Singapour)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

From a Powerpoint Expert

Commentaires : Developing online training modules - the interface allows me to focus on the content rather than the software. However, I would like to see two tiers of features - possibly, a Basic and Advanced mode, so that as I progress along, I can get more advanced features, like tracking variables in QuizMaster (other than the score)

As someone very familiar with Powerpoint, iSpring Suite minimized my time relearning a new interface. I could get to the important tasks quicker.

The "uncanny valley" effect - the interface is so similar to Powerpoint, but not exactly. Therefore, when certain features are different or not present, it can be unexpected and frustrating. For example, the ability to edit points for a shape, or how copy-and-paste doesn't work the same way (need to use "insert picture from clipboard"

Alternatives envisagées : Adobe Learning Manager et Articulate 360

Pourquoi passer à iSpring Learn : I'm familiar with Powerpoint

il y a 2 ans

Hi Justin, Thank you so very much for posting your detailed review of iSpring here on Capterra! Happy to hear that it fits you needs nicely. And mentioning uncanny valley is a very gentle way of saying that the interface is confusing sometimes :) I will definitely forward this info up the chain. Keep up the great work and if anything else pops up, please share with the support team by sending a message to support@ispring.com. Thank you!

Svetlana
Ukraine
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

iSpring LMS + iSpring Suite = Easy e-learning

Commentaires : We use iSpring to train our employees and customers.
When choosing a tool, we wanted to find a cloud solution which would meet several criteria: ease of use for both users and administrators, the capability of publishing courses right from the authoring tool, and a wide range of detailed reports.
After implementing iSpring LMS, we have managed to attract more customers, reduce travel expenses, and create a well-organized knowledge base. It allowed us to concentrate on training practical skills when teaching offline rather than focusing on theory.
Unlike other authoring tools, iSpring features a significant advantage: it doesn't require any technical skills or extra training to start working with it, as it integrates into the PowerPoint environment right away.
iSpring Learn lets you swiftly deploy corporate training with no need to spend days on learning the ropes and setting everything up. In particular, we found it very convenient and easy to brand the learning portal with our corporate colors in accordance with our brand book.
As for the new features of iSpring Learn, we would like to highlight a couple we loved best:
- The capability to create learning paths by combining courses into a curriculum
- Holding webinars right in the iSpring Learn environment
- Being charged only for active users of the system
In the authoring tool, we really love the PPT to MP4 conversion and the capability of automatic course publishing to YouTube. It is also very convenient to create dialogue simulations. We are looking forward to trying out new features like recording voice-overs for the dialogues, and creating audio questions and audio notifications in quizzes. We think those features are really helpful for course creators.
We always recommend iSpring tools to those who are seeking to deploy e-Learning or corporate training.
What we would love to see in one of the upcoming iSpring Learn updates is gamification elements and the capability to recreate the corporate structure inside the LMS.

il y a 6 ans

Hello, Svetlana! Thank you so much for your detailed feedback. We are glad to hear that iSpring became a part of your daily e-Learning activity. It's also great to know that you liked the new features added to iSpring Learn recently. As per your feature requests, I will forward them to our Product Development team. Keep up the great work!

Miles
Director Training (Australie)
Sports, 201-500 employés

Using Online LMS to Support Amateur Sprot

Commentaires : As an amateur sport we rely on volunteers. We have one training developer and they cannot be everywhere. So iSpring allows central development of structured training programs and then rapid delpoyment. We can ensure that players safety changes, rules changes and upgrading are provided quickly and effectively.

It produces a high quality tarining environment without having to be a programmer. We can produce our training materials, such as slide decks, videos, manual. We need to present a structured training package in a professional manner. iSpring gets it to to our trainees over the web, on the bus, on their tablet. We are now exporting our training to New Zealand and are talking to similar organisations in Europe.

Very few drawbacks, if you want quality, you must pay. Once the value was seen the cost argument went away quickly.

il y a 3 ans

Hello Miles, Thank you very much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We are super happy to hear that iSpring became your training solution! :) Hope it keeps serving you well!