15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur BOSSDesk

La suite BOSS Solutions est une solution de gestion des ressources informatiques entièrement intégrée, disponible à la fois dans le cloud et sur site.

En savoir plus sur BOSSDesk

We implemented the helpdesk software several years ago. It has always been user friendly and the changes that have been made along the way have helped our organization.

Not too much in the complaint department. The software performs as you would expect and even has some additional bells and whistles that enhance the experience.

BOSSDesk - Notes

BOSSDesk a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 110 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé BOSSDesk ?

William
William
I.T. Support Specialist Supervisor (É.-U.)
Équipements publics, 201–500 employés

BOSS Support Central - A Remote Support Must Have!

Commentaires : We have been with BOSS for over 5 years, and they provide exceptional customer service. Anytime that we have identified an issue, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been available to troubleshoot and report bugs to have it fixed in their next software release. They appreciate feedback and work to keep their product up to date.

The ability to login to Support Central from anywhere at anytime and process tickets is something that we cannot live without in the new COVID19 world. We have not missed a beat, and our end users are receiving the support that they want and expect in a timely, professional manner because of it. The Dashboard area allows for the creation of widgets to monitor ticket assignments, counts and more on the fly. We utilize routing, templates and automatic responses to make sure support issues are addressed as quick as possible.

We are very pleased with the product. The only recommendation that I have is for them to invest in a training and tutorial area for technicians to easily reference to learn of new features or to learn about how to get the most out of the product.

Gary
CTO (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 1 001–5 000 employés

Awesome product and support team for automating and streamlining your service desk.

Commentaires : We migrated from a legacy on-prem solution to a BoSS on-prem solution which we easily migrated to the BoSS SaaS solution. All of our information was easily migrated forward as we needed to make organizational changes. The BoSS solution suite is capable, flexible, adaptable, and easy to use, which has resulted in significant process improvements for our organization.

The integration and automation of service requests, and the ability to create a service request from multiple avenues. Being a SaaS solution enables access to tickets and inventory from any location and from any device. We are able to update our field techs with ticket assignments or ticket updates while they are in the field, and the techs are able to update the service ticket from the field with the latest information. This makes reporting close to real-time.

There's nothing that I can point to that I would regards as liking least about the solution, other than the solution won't actually perform the physical work itself :-)

Travis
Technology Implementation Specialist (É.-U.)

Help desk support

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Easy to use ticket management system for Help Desk.

Some of the ticket features like adding time are not in the close function.

Joshua
Help Desk Supervisor (É.-U.)

Beta Ticketing System

Commentaires : Support is sub par. I've worked with one of their high tier support agents to fix an issue with site agent. They ended up suggesting we upgrade the site agent to 2.0. I asked specifically if we need to back up any configurations before we do that and was told no that it should carry over. After the upgrade, none of the syncing configurations carried over. The support engineer had no way to recover this either. Also there is no documentation on the 2.0 agent in their own knowledgebase. I asked for the possibility of making CI's a required field and was just asked "Why? What if there wasn't a CI." I told them I have an n/a option as a CI item and want my techs to have to fill that in. This went no where.

The asset management portion is the best part of this ticketing system. The integration with AD and use of the Remote Agent make it easy to maintain inventory. The UI is better than some of the other ticketing systems I've used.

This ticketing system seems like it's still beta software. Many features available in other standard ticketing systems are not available in this. Only recently have they added time sheets, routing rules, and triggers. The reporting is poor as well with little options for custom reports.

Réponse de l'équipe de BOSS Solutions

il y a 3 ans

Customer satisfaction is our priority and ensuring every customer is happy with our solution is of utmost importance to us. We thank the reviewer for posting his comments and have since discussed the issues in detail with the customer and come up with an action plan to resolve the issues raised. We should note that the features mentioned by the reviewer who is relatively a new user have been available in our solution for several years and our solutions have been performing as expected for our customers. Our solution has advanced capabilities to match most of the competing systems in this market space. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer support and will work with the reviewer to take corrective action to address any outstanding support issues. We are committed to ensuring that our solutions bring value to our customers and every single user is satisfied.

david
telecom (É.-U.)
Équipements publics, 501–1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

BOSSDesk pro and cons

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Overall, a good product and I will recommend to others to try the free trial and see what you think.

The ease of use and tracking capabilities of assets

We had some issues with most of the updates that caused hiccups

Gary
Client Services Supervisor (É.-U.)

Alachua County BoCC Views

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Great software for the price. We are paying the same amount we did several years ago.

This is a good application for help desk support, & IT asset tracking.

After a couple of upgrades, I am no longer able to assign "Primary User" to a computer. Also, when entering assets, I can only enter one, then back out to main CMDB to enter another. I used to be able to enter in a device & then click 'save & add another'. This function has been lost.

Joedy
Client Support Analyst (É.-U.)

BossDesk

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We use BossDesk for our helpdesk solution as well as Asset Management as well as Self help point for our customers. The support staff is exceptional and makes setup and troubleshooting super easy.

The ease of use is extraordinary. Asset management is definitely a breeze once everything is setup. Ticket management and history of issues is easy to track based on both the customer involved and the asset. So problem management can be tracked down to the customer or device.

There really is not anything I can think of I would point out as being a negative

Brad
IT Tech Specialist II (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 51–200 employés

BOSS Desk is an essential daily tool

5,0 il y a 3 mois

As a help desk tool, BOSS is essential for my daily workflow. Without BOSS to capture and organize incoming help desk requests, my job would be more challenging. BOSS also makes it easy to search and recall previous tickets for a great knowledge base resource.

As an inventory tracking tool, BOSS falls short. However, if BOSS captures assets, the information it gathers is definitely helpful.

Joseph
Deputy CIO (É.-U.)

Great Ticketing System

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : We have been using BOSS for over 10 years and love the consist improvements the BOSS team is always making. They provide great customer service!

Love the ease of use and easy to understand interface.

There is nothing we are not happy with, if we are unhappy with anything the BOSS teams helps us fix the issue or helps us with custom work.

nicholas
Senior Support Technician (É.-U.)
Construction, 1 001–5 000 employés

I love BOSS Desk!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall I am very happy, and think it's a great way to manage a help desk ticketing system.

Fast, easy and intuitive! I really enjoy using this product for managing my tickets.

The knowledge base functions aren't as robust as I would like, but still very functional.

Debbi
Information Systems Administrator (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 201–500 employés

Latest Version Soars!

Commentaires : BOSS is essential to helping our department work with customers and keep track of inventory and issues. With the latest update, a necessary but not efficient experience has become very speedy and we can flip through tickets and searches with ease

Helpdesk ticket management allows us to assign and track individual and project tickets with ease Asset management and inventory help us to easily keep track of our inventory for ticket and audit purposes The latest version speeds the whole thing up so much more

Older version was slow and flipping between pages took a long time

Allan
IT Pro (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 51–200 employés

Awesome product and support staff.

Commentaires : We use this awesome product to manage our IT support processes to support all our employee needs.

BOSS is comprehensive and suits our environment. We like it so much I wish our organization could use some of the features to replace functions but we are prohibited and must use our in house products. Support staff and development teams are very interactive and eager to and constantly improving the product.

Nothing. I'm all in on this one. It is so diverse I don't think we will every utilize it all but who knows.

bryan
it manager (É.-U.)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 201–500 employés

Long time BOSS user

Commentaires : I have been a BOSS user since the only product was DAIGwin. I have used the BOSS software at several locations and on several jobs. Each time I can honestly say that when an idea was presented from the user community, BOSS listened ad tried to implement the changes necessary to keep their software evolving.

We implemented the helpdesk software several years ago. it has always been user friendly and the changes that have been made along the way have helped our organization.

I am not sure that I have anything that I like least.

Jeff
CIO (É.-U.)

BOSS Support Central

Commentaires : We began evaluating service desk solutions early in 2015. We reviewed options that were both on-premise and cloud-based, systems designed for large organizations and small ones, web-based vs. Windows, different levels of automation and reporting, and much more. In the end, BOSS Solutions was the clear winner for us. As we progressed with our testing, their development team worked very closely with our staff to further customize the product for us and our unique needs. Everyone was all great to work with and very accommodating to our requests. We have an excellent product at a very competitive price. We have been using Support Central for almost 1 year and are very pleased. I can highly recommend them as a top-notch service desk solution provider.

Very flexible. Easy to use interface. Scalable. BOSS worked with us to customize it for our needs.

We had to create a few reports on our own, but that will be true with any system.

IT Director (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201–500 employés

Great software and outstanding customer support

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The support team made our initial implementation a breeze. They're amazingly fast to get back to us if we encounter any issues. They're very professional and they always help us figure out solutions to anything we may throw at them.

It's very easy to use and we can customize it to meed our daily needs

Documentation could be a little better but they're working on it. They've also been releasing some helpful videos.

Junior
Network Admin (É.-U.)
Relations gouvernementales, 501–1 000 employés

Products Capabilities

Commentaires : Make it easy for users to report their issues and no excuses from Helpdesk Support team because ticket can update anytime, anywhere .

There are few features that I like, taking the possibility where I can customize most of the input in Service Catalogue by adding or removing and also the assets management tool which is very helpful for pulling reports.

Not keeping customer update up coming features.

Mary
Technology Specialists (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501–1 000 employés

BOSS Solutions Review

Commentaires : I enjoy working in BOSS as an end user and as an admin. I use BOSS to keep up with my school's inventory and with our technical trouble tickets. BOSS helps keep us organized and efficient. I do wish the BOSS conferences weren't so expensive.

The ease of use and the helpdesk support people are always willing to help.

I am not a fan of the mobile app. It could be because I don't use it as often.

Randy
DBA II (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 5 001–10 000 employés

BOSSDesk is an intuitive and reliable Help Desk Ticketing tool.

Some of the most impactful features are the Incident Management tools and Email Settings.

My team is very happy and pleased with this software! We have no complaints. It's very useful as it helps us provide instant support to our users.

Doug
Director of IT (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

HRSM review

Commentaires : BOSS has not only aided in our workflow process, it has also helped our organization become more organized with regard to asset allocation and inventory. It has been so easy to use and the customer support has been top-shelf.

How easy it is to customize to any organization or business.

It could use an updated interface.

Bibliothèques, 201–500 employés

The easiest system to setup based on your company needs

I like the interaction you get with the software, the fact that you can customized the icons, and also the support you receive

very basic input, needs more additions. for example project management, incident manage, and change management.

Whitney
Computer Specialist (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

Our Solution was BOSS

I am satisfied with the BOSS ticketing system, asset management, and ease of use. We have begun using electronic forms and it has made our every day work life a lot easier.

Have no cons - it meets our needs perfectly.

Paul
Technology Specialist (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501–1 000 employés

Very Good Experience with BOSS Support Central

Commentaires : Boss Support Central hass really helped us to manage and streamline our trouble ticket calls. It has really eased the pain of how we were doing trouble tickets before. Also, the inventory management functions have been very useful and allowed us to computerize all of our inventory in one central location.

Very easy to manage and access trouble tickets. Very nice inventory management functions

None that I can think of

Long
PC Tech (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés

Great Product

Commentaires : Great reliable service

Ticketing System, Hardware Tracking, department Interaction

At the moment can think of any cons or setbacks.

Matthew
Network Systems Specialist (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 501–1 000 employés

Great Solution for IT

Commentaires : BOSS Solutions has proven an extremely stable and feature rich product. Having used both Kaseya and Labtech as comparisons I have been quite pleased with BOSS. It has all the features we need and is very stable and dependable.

Good features and very reliable

Scripting features limited or very difficult. Same with SNMP

Dhanashree
Technical Engineer (Inde)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11–50 employés

BossDesk is really a good ticketing tool.

Commentaires : While talking about overall performance, Bossdesk is really a good ticketing tool. with some improvisations it could be the best solution.

the alerts system is really good. The dashboard is adaptive. the overall performance of BossDesk is also good.

The refresh problem is there. I find it little frustrating.