Avis clients sur TeamGantt

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur TeamGantt

Planification et collaboration intuitives. Un outil intuitif qui permet de créer des plans de projets visuels, de communiquer en équipe, de rassembler les ressources communes et plus encore.

En savoir plus sur TeamGantt

180 avis affichés

Sam A.
Sam A.
Consultant
Recherche, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 28/04/2021

"Feature rich with beautiful UX and good price point"

Commentaires: I have chosen this for my team of twenty, across six organisations. Onboarding was easy and it has become a regular tool in our project meetings. It has made PM smoother, with everyone clearer on their roles, responsibilities, and time frames

Avantages: The layout is clean and clear. It is beautiful to look at, easy on the eye and you can personalise colours, zoom levels, timeframes etc. It is fast and responsive. It shows a simple snapshot, yet is rich in features once you get under the surface.

Inconvénients: I wish I could use 100% of the screen real estate. There are a couple of menu bars that take up 10% of the screen. I would like to use the full window.

• Publié le 28/04/2021
Valerie H.
Services d'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 23/02/2021

"Life Changing Product"

Commentaires: Overall, TeamGantt has filled a huge gap that I was dealing with in project planning. I plan to continue using it for many years to come. I'm a huge fan of the ease of use and percent complete tracking. I've been able to use the percent complete to help estimate remaining work / budget for projects to keep stakeholders informed.

Avantages: TeamGantt gives me the ability to create a gantt chart for my projects in minutes (as opposed to hours). I can easily create new tasks and plot timelines by clicking and dragging. If you're currently using a product like Teamwork or BaseCamp, the milestone calendar is great for a day to day view - but for complex projects, I was having a very hard time seeing the big picture in any detail. TeamGantt gives me the ability to quickly create these high level views that can be used to easily shift timelines and deliverables - receive approval on the changes, before making major milestone calendar shifts.

Inconvénients: I'm not a huge fan of the hours allocation portion of the software. It would be a nice feature to have, but it's overly cumbersome. I can add hours for an individual and see how many hours they're slotted for per day - but I can't see a person by person ganttchart of their overlapping responsibilities or how many hours per day they're allotted per project. (This would be a combination of Floats software & TeamGantt, which is how we use the software now.)

• Publié le 23/02/2021
Matthew R.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 03/10/2017

"TeamGantt offers simple gantt charting but lacks product polish"

Commentaires: This tool makes sharing my gantt charts with clients a breeze.

Avantages: TeamGantt offers a clean view of the gantt chart and visually is nice to see who is working on what tasks in line with the bar. But really what lead me to purchasing this software, is its sharing capabilities. TeamGantt allows me to share my charts with other users without the need for a login. This combined with the ability to embed it in webpages has been critical for radiating timelines to clients.
A common feature in these types of products I generally don't like is the "sync to calendar" feature. However, you can tell TeamGantt spent some time on this feature, and it works surprisingly well.

Inconvénients: Where TeamGantt fall short is in their overall product polish. The user experience and underlaying design is flat out annoying. Something as simple as undoing a date change can take minutes to figure out and may not even be possible if the site didn't record it in its history. Resizing the charts is a pain and you can't even resize the tasks column. The way projects are listed in the left panel is also very difficult to read and navigate. These things can all be summarized in just the UX design. The feature set is robust and I don't think its lacking anything their customers really are asking for, at this point it just needs to be giving some TLC.

• Publié le 03/10/2017
Zainuldin Z.
Zainuldin Z.
Campaign Manager
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 28/06/2021

"Gantt charts made beautiful"

Commentaires: I love the software and would recommend this to anyone who has to work with campaign timelines. I have never seen any other SaaS that works exactly how I want it to be.

Avantages: Teamgantt has allowed me to easily create gantt charts which can be easily shared across different departments. Labels, colour codes and drag-and-drop functionality for dependencies makes it seamless to identify any discrepancies, and visualise and approximate tasks across my campaigns.

Inconvénients: I believe it was more towards my lack of understanding on how to group tasks effectively, but campaigns generally require each task to be explicitly created into its individual tasks instead of say, grouping them under just Marketing > Social Media. There's ad scheduling, monitoring, creation, etc that in the end, can make the gantt chart messy unless separate charts are created. Yet most times, it is critical to keep them all under one chart. My other gripe would be the lack of colour choice for the tasks. For the reasons above, I would prefer the ability to enter hex codes or use a colour picker on a spectrum.

• Publié le 28/06/2021
Alex A.
Multimedia Designer
Enseignement supérieur, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 15/02/2021

"Really great option"

Commentaires: I really liked it, and if I'm ever looking for a project management system again, I'll heavily consider it. A really good app for a reasonable price.

Avantages: My brain processes projects like a Gantt chart, so that was a huge reason for using this. It really helps to visually map multiple projects over longer periods of time, and easily demonstrates capacity for the individual and org. We switched to a new product as the team evolved, but TeamGantt added some nice new features that perhaps would have swayed us back (kanban was a nice addition). I really liked how visual this tool was, but it was also easy to switch to different views. Felt like a growing company that was only going to get better.

Inconvénients: Support wasn't ideal, but wasn't bad either. They're reasonably speedy responding to chat. We never utilized any on-boarding services they offered, probably should have. Our team changed and grew and ultimately moved on to another service, but this was still a really great tool. I'm only writing this since we ran into so many other lemons looking for a different system, and came really close to coming right back. One thing (which might have improved); it would have been nicer for more customized timeline exports. Often our projects were so large that the exports weren't effective to print (which clients preferred). Maybe there was a third step we should have implemented too (you can also export to excel)

• Publié le 15/02/2021
Amy P.
Co-owner
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/09/2020

"Great Project Management System for Teams Tracking Many Projects"

Commentaires: As a small consulting business, we've been able to streamline all our project tasks, allocations of staff time, and overall project timelines using this system so that we can see it all in a glance. We're easily able to decide who has free time for emerging projects, plan ahead for busy weeks, adjust schedules, and keep all our communications organized within the software platform. With all our work being virtual, this is extremely helpful for our staff, as well as our clients, to stay on track and share progress. Although it's more than we'd hoped to pay, it's been beneficial because it has all the features we need and we are all excited to actually USE it.

Avantages: My team is relatively small, so we work on multiple projects at any given time. It has been difficult to find a project management system within our budget that allows for users to see timelines and task lists for multiple projects together on either a gantt chart or task list. This allows for both! And it also allows us to assign multiple people to any task, which is beneficial for a nimble company like ours. The software allows for all other things that comparable gantt-focused PM software offers (dependencies, document uploads, etc.) but those two features made us decide to switch to TeamGantt. In addition to the features, we really like the layout and easy user navigation. It took no time at all for us to learn. So far, we have been extremely happy with the software.

Inconvénients: The cost of the software is a bit high, but it is comparable with things like Monday or Smartsheet. We were using Avaza before, which had many of the features of TeamGantt, but was less user friendly and visually appealing. For three times the cost of Avaza, we get what we want with project management, but we don't get time-tracking (an additional cost) or accounting basics (invoicing, etc.) That is the only downside, that we'll have to use additional software for those things. Many other orgs might already be using Quickbooks or some other accounting software, so that might not be a big deal. The other challenge was importing our project management data from another system to TeamGantt. It didn't recognize all the same categories so we had to input some stuff manually. Finally, their mobile app is basically useless. There's no gantt chart and you can't update anything. It's basically a way to check your to-do list when you're not at your computer.

• Publié le 08/09/2020
Nathan S.
Nathan S.
Digital Marketing Manager
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 17/07/2019

"TeamGannt - My Recommended Project Management Tool"

Commentaires: If you are familiar with the Gannt system this will be easy for you to pick up and start with, setup can be quicker and there are advanced features if you want to get more complex with your projects. TeamGannt is comparable to MS project but is fairly cheaper to access than MS Project. I would say its not for everyone as it has a somewhat steep learning curve and may be better suited to those who have used Gannt charts extensively.

Avantages: TeamGannt helps you plan projects using the Gannt system. It is great at organization of tasks and sub tasks and is ideal for project managers who have studied or used the Gannt system. Great use of Gannt Chart techniques - A lot of techniques for building stellar Gannt charts have been integrated well into TeamGannt. For example if you wanted to extend a deadline for a specific task all you would need to do is drag the task across the timeline to move the duration. Task progress is also shown as percentages so you can see how much work has been done on a specific task. Cloud based, real time sync - All tasks and information is saved in the cloud, so you can access it wherever you have internet. This also means any changes are automatically shared across platforms and users. Share Function works even if you do not have an account - TeamGannt has a share feature that allows anyone with the link to see a project or charts without the need to log in. - The UI - The overall user interface is simplified with tutorials and overview videos available to help you set up your first project. You can also customize to your hearts content with multiple options and integrations that you can add and use.

Inconvénients: Moving from other project management apps may be challenging. For example if you export a project and want to import it into TeamGannt using Excel or CSV files directly into a live project, there is clear option to do this right now. The only way is a workaround hack which is really unnecessary in my opinion. If you want to get the most out of this software, you have to pay full price. The free tier may allow for several users but it is very limited in its breadth. So in a sense the price can be a letdown if you just wanted to test and see how the software functions. Maybe not a gripe if you have a lot of memory, but since TeamGannt is cloud based, you may find it challenging to use if you are building a complex project. Since it is browser based, it can be a bit laggy. Maybe having a dedicated app would be more useful but in our case, we found that all you needed to do was to refresh the browser.

• Publié le 17/07/2019
Julianna O.
Director of Client Experience
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 19/03/2021

"Made for basic resourcing and gantt views"

Commentaires: TeamGantt was great while we had it! We ended up moving to something else with better reporting for our growing team, but TeamGantt's combination of project management/assignment and resource tracking was great while we were a smaller team.

Avantages: TeamGantt is perfect for the team who wants to d basic resourcing of teams or freelancers and track projects primarily through a Gantt view. The system is designed for those purposes and all though it has a few other features if you're looking for anything beyond that it might not be for you. There are options like a project template,

Inconvénients: TeamGantt is clunky visually and technically. It's simple in its function and has some bugs like things not saving, not being able to select multiples and things like that, but for most things, it works fine.

• Publié le 19/03/2021
Phillip S.
Phillip S.
Software Director
Télécommunications, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 25/05/2016

"A Highly Polished Project Management Tool"

Commentaires: Team Gantt scores very highly in all areas from me. As the head of a software team I schedule our quarterly delivery plans. Being centralised online I can convey where we are in the plan to anyone, anywhere. As a software engineers ourselves we really appreciate the skill that has gone in to making the app look and perform so well. Before we were using MS Project. That was expensive and so overcomplicated. I would recommend all MS Project users that use MS Project in a light to medium capacity to change horses.

Avantages: Very easy to use
Very friendly sophisticated look to it makes it a joy to use
Love the way you can put projects next to one another to quickly see resource and timeline clashes
It has great integrated one-to-one chat with TeamGantt support who have answered my few questions promptly and professionally

Inconvénients: I have a use case whereby I may have a long list of tasks to add to my Ganttt chart, drawn from a software development package into excel. It would be great if I could bulk insert tasks. I know I can do this by creating a new temporary project, bulk importing on project create and then dragging them from that project into my project. It is a reasonable workaround but if I could do it directly it would be a cherry atop a very fine cake.

• Publié le 25/05/2016
Cord S.
Cord S.
Technical and Operations Director
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/07/2021

"Surprising performance from a little-known outsider"

Commentaires: Overall, I would suggest giving TeamGantt a try. My experience has been extremely positive and dare I say, at times, delightful.

Avantages: I was pleasantly surprised by TeamGantt because I honestly did not expect too much on the free tier. However, it's a fully functional project management tool with tonnes of unexpected functionality that makes it really easy to use - even for a novice.

Inconvénients: The price tag could do with a review, imo. Currently, it's around 15% more than its competitors and I believe that the competitors roll more functionality into their package.

• Publié le 08/07/2021
Greg S.
Vente en gros, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 17/01/2020

"Flexible with integration ability"

Commentaires: We are using this to assign tasks and to publicly show progress on projects. Key users have accounts and they can't update their progress and regular users are able to use Trello to update things for free. Everyone is able to see status changes and updates for the export to URL option.

Avantages: I've been using TG for over a year on all of our projects. It's extremely flexible with how you can setup and track progress for all types of projects. I love the ability to share a public URL that has read only options for users to see real time progress. It also integrates well with Trello. Instead of buying more licenses for TG you can have users move cards in Trello that will update the status in real time within TG.

Inconvénients: The most painful thing for me as a user as well as an admin is the dependencies. One wrong click or drag can change every single task below it. They do have an undo feature, but it's going to show all 50 (for example) of the events as changes. In my opinion it should show the 1 change and all of the 50 causes under it. This was and is my only major complaint.

• Publié le 17/01/2020
Muhammad A.
Engineering technician
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 18/06/2019

"TeamGantt's online Gantt chart solution to managing the progress of projects"

Commentaires: I found the software to be quite useful. It definitely served my purposes and, aside from the minor user interface challenges, i had a positive overall experience with it and would definitely recommend its use to other project managers.

Avantages: I used Team Gantt to create a Gantt chart in order to manage an 18 month project and the following are aspects that i liked the most:
-It is an online software which saves your schedule to the cloud which makes it conveniently accessible from any location/device with internet connectivity.
-It is a simple to use and quick system: users only need to populate the tasks and sub-tasks of their project, including each task's period and deadline, and the software generates the Gantt chart in real time. With the task information already determined, it took me less than 30 minutes to complete the Gantt chart for my entire project.
-Changes to the duration or deadlines for each task can be changed by simply dragging and extending the timeline bar for each task.
-The color of the timeline bars of each task can be individually changed which can be used, for example, to differentiate critical tasks from standard tasks etc.
-The progress of each task can be updated, which is shown as a % completed and visually shown as a darker colored timeline bar on the Gantt chart diagram
-All updates to the Gantt chart are shared with all members in real time.
-The Gantt charts can also be exported and downloaded in PDF format which is convenient for inclusion in reports.

Inconvénients: The first project is free (which includes 3 users and 5 resources) but it has limited capabilities so you would really need to pay the subscription in order to fully utilize this software.
The user interface could still use some tweaking: although the building of the Gantt chart is straight forward enough, looking for specifics options under the drop down menus can become daunting as the option menus are not grouped or laid out in a standard/user friendly format.

• Publié le 18/06/2019
Ross M.
Ross M.
Operations Director
Production audiovisuelle, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 09/12/2018

"Simple Yet Powerful"

Commentaires: We used TeamGannt to manage our 18-month web development project, and it served all of our needs very well. I would recommend this to any team that's looking to try out gannt-style management, as it's approachable and easy to learn, but will also support all of tasks and complex dependancies.

Avantages: At first, TeamGannt seems like a simplistic Gannt system because it's very easy to pick up and start using right away. Once you start setting up your projects, you find that it has highly advanced features and can scale heavily to meet larger requirement sets. Since it lives in the cloud, sharing and collaborating is straight-forward and superior to the bulky, constricted predecessor, Microsoft Project. Simple features like dependancies are handled elegantly, and advanced features like saving off benchmarks (prior states of the chart) for future comparisons are handled just as elegantly.

Inconvénients: There are small issues with usability, which feel largely rooted in the fact that the system runs in a web browser. When adding tasks, you can hit some keys that cause indentions or next-lines when you don't intend to. Sometimes the views will lag slightly behind your changes, and you will need to refresh or jog that view to the right or left to see the changes show up accurately.

• Publié le 09/12/2018
Alan J.
Manager of Business Development
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 15/08/2018

"An excellent project management tool"

Avantages: Helps in organizing activities, by the groupings of respective tasks and subtasks. You can also find the dates of commencement and completion of each individual task. The application is very user-friendly, and you will be able to see an overview of various activities and their progress. With the application, we can break down every single activity along with assigning a deadline and hence you can create a good forecast about the time frames required for project completion. You can see who exactly is working on a task. The most attractive feature is that you can share these charts without logging in. You will find tutorials and demos about the use of the application. The one to one chat helps the team to interact and stay updated with the project. A lot of advanced integrations and collaborations are available to meet individual preferences.

Inconvénients: Not much to mention here but, if you are using this application for large projects, it might be a little complex.

• Publié le 15/08/2018
Abreana B.
Property Manager
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/11/2018

"This software reads my mind!"

Commentaires: We discovered this product when our company was undergoing a large transition (breaking apart an old company, branding an entirely new company, and switching property management software along the way). TeamGantt kept us sane!! It played a critical role in our successful company transition.

Avantages: I love the ease of adding items to the chart, assigning people, adding dependencies, color-coding everything, etc. The software almost instinctively knows what I want to do and then provides some easy-to-use button to get it done! Printing the charts is a breeze (very useful to have for team meetings). Individual contributors to the project receive daily update emails reminding them of the tasks that need to be completed. We love the percentage complete tracker at the top of our chart! All-in-all, a wonderful software.

Inconvénients: The free version is barely enough to get you by. You are allowed to have one project and three contributors (who can also make free accounts and access the chart). My company is not purchasing the premium version because our work is not primarily based around Gantt-chart style projects. It would be nice to see other offerings, such as simple to-do list capabilities and other task assignments that don't necessarily involve a timeline.

• Publié le 20/11/2018
Judy M.
  • Publié le 13/10/2016

"A Pleasure to Work With"

Commentaires: TeamGantt is an excellent Project Management Software. The creators are very pleasant and sociable. Their customer service is quick and pleasing. They strive to keep working on their product, fine-tuning it, adding new features and generally expanding. The product itself has excellent Gantt Chart features. It provides a choice of beautiful colors to work with. I love their diamond-shaped milestones which clearly mark out the signposts for your projects. They also enable you to see a mix of projects all at once so you can properly view and reschedule multiple projects. Another great feature is the ability to show a percentage complete progress, a feature often missing in other PM software. TeamGantt also allows you to star priority projects so that you can remember which projects to concentrate on first. Their weekly Calendar is one of my favorites because I can see the milestones and tasks that I have set up for the particular week. All in all, TeamGantt is very satisfactory. As I am using it, I feel pleasure because they have taken the time to design their software the way a designer designs a beautiful home. When I open up the software, there is a good feeling inside. And when I sign off, that feeling goes with me throughout the day. Thank you, TeamGantt.

Avantages: This software is beautifully designed. And of course I like the Gantt features.

Inconvénients: At the moment I am writing this, I can't think of any outstandingly negative feature to this software. For sure, nothing is perfect, but they are aware of that.

• Publié le 13/10/2016
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/01/2019

"Setting up projects for growing subscription company"

Commentaires: I purchased the plan with unlimited projects which fit the company I work for best as we run multiple projects with multiple timelines. I like that I can view all projects timelines and that tasks assigned to myself or to other team members regardless of which project all are available daily so you can see the action items you personally need to complete that day. The email reminders are also a nice touch of daily tasks. Simplicity of this software and ease of use and teaching others made my decision clear for this one.

Avantages: The top quality of this program is that there is no fluff/filler features that a lot of other software's offer. Everything they include is useful and easy to use and teach to other team members. The layout and work flow of things makes its easy for each team member to see what they need to complete daily for each project, what the status of the project is, and ease of editing the project.

Inconvénients: I have not found anything that I dislike that is worth a mention. Things I think that could be improved on is the checklists for tasks and assigning certain check list items to certain people. Not just assigning the task to a person.

• Publié le 08/01/2019
Group Digital & Creative Director
Édition, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 30/05/2018

"Brilliant, fast gantt tool with some useful collaboration tools and integration abilities."

Avantages: Quick to set up, easy to understand, simple to share and rock-solid base functionality. I'd recommend it without pause. Some users may find the more advanced collaboration and integrations useful, but it's the core web gantt solution which is most attractive.

Inconvénients: Not a properly responsive app, and therefore is tough to use on smaller screens, and impossible on mobile devices. The companion mobile app has no lane view, which is a very bad and difficult to understand choice. More expensive than it should be.

• Publié le 30/05/2018
Ashante C.
CEO, Social Media Manager
  • Publié le 18/06/2018

"Project Management is necessary so you need the right tool"

Avantages: to all of those who use the MS Office tools, I do to, but please hear me when I say this: the gantt charts are amazing and can be shared, edited and organized by as many collaborators as a customer desires. This tool has been designed with an incredible attention to detail and is extremely intuitive to use. I love that I can easily see projects from a high level perspective, or click again to dive down into the weeds of a specific task. I love that my team and I can easily upload files related to a task, or even start chats pertaining to a project or task. Another favorite feature is that just about every dashboard within this tool can be displayed in multiple ways. This is great for teams because everyone has different preferences when it comes to how information is viewed and best understood.

Inconvénients: Hmm... this is a tough one. It is kind of pricey, but it is definitely cutting edge. Also, it does not track if a PM or Manager is on too many overlapping projects.

• Publié le 18/06/2018
Fouad E.
Fouad E.
Founder and COO
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 03/11/2018

"A real gantt project management tool"

Commentaires: Simple, Very easy to use from the get go and real time collaboration and monitoring of tasks makes this tool my preferred PM needs

Avantages: I was looking for a free gantt PM tool that is easy to use and share with the team. Checking out dozens of tools, Teamgantt was the only one that fulfilled this need for me

Inconvénients: For its ease of use, the free version doesn't have some advanced features of setting up the resources and the usage with reports that are needed for PMs. Haven't checked the paid version but I assume they have it

• Publié le 03/11/2018
Digital Project Manager
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 19/03/2019

"Very Detailed Project Management"

Avantages: TeamGantt offers incredibly detailed project management charts that allow us to track each step in a projects lifespan. It's fantastic for very detail-oriented project managers.

Inconvénients: If you do not know about Gantt charts, it will be a hard learning curve to understand how to use the software. It took our team some time to really understand how to use this tool, but overall we've been very pleased with the amount of detail available.

• Publié le 19/03/2019
Ivana C.
Video Editor
Production audiovisuelle, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 23/06/2019

"TeamGantt for project management"

Avantages: I like the versatility and easiness when using this program and managing tasks.

Inconvénients: TeamGantt works great for simple project managements but it is not very helpful when handling complex projects among different teams.

• Publié le 23/06/2019
Frank P.
Frank P.
Digital Creative Director
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 24/05/2016

"Gantt Charts You Can Use and Edit in Real Time"

Commentaires: I look at, try, and use lots of systems to manage projects. Both in terms of meeting deadlines and adhering to budgets. Even when they're working well, Gantt charts can be complicated to deal with. TeamGantt handles them as well as, if not better, than another other application I've used.

Avantages: TeamGantt makes it easy to scope out and plan a project, and then to work to that plan. You can rough in each project step as text, then draw in bars on a horizontal calendar, and then punch in estimates for how many hours or days each step will take. You can assign tasks to team members. At any time in the project, it's easy to see at a glance where the project stands.

Inconvénients: In the interest of constructive criticism only, there are some visible 'growing pains' in the TeamGantt UI. The positives far outweigh the negatives, though, and TeamGantt offers great value for the price. Give it a try yourself.

• Publié le 24/05/2016
Production audiovisuelle, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 01/01/2019

"Wayyy Better than Excel"

Commentaires: We used TeamGantt to help manage and give visibility into the progress of a website relaunch in early 2018.

Avantages: The only other tool I've ever used that could create Gantt charts like this was MS Excel, and it's not really fair to compare the two. TeamGantt is a project management tool designed from the ground up with Gantt charts at a center. It's an amazing, visual way to see your entire project laid out with assignments, durations, and dependencies all visible and editable. They also recently executed a little bit of a UI update, which was nice.

Inconvénients: Gantt charts, by nature, are a little cumbersome to maintain. TG makes them about as easy as possibly, but if your team isn't into it (or you don't have PM managing it) it's not going to work for you.

• Publié le 01/01/2019
Tabitha T.
Worship organizer
Musique, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 06/12/2016

"Team is Organization 101"

Commentaires: Team gantt is a perfect tool to keep your projects on a perfect timeline! You can set the due date for the project and work your way backwards so you never miss a step

Avantages: You'll never miss a deadline

Inconvénients: It can be overwhelming at furar

• Publié le 06/12/2016