15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Teamtailor

En savoir plus sur Teamtailor

La solution ATS (Applicant Tracking System) et de recrutement à la marque de l'employeur. Obtenez tous les outils dont vous avez besoin pour gérer vos candidats et créer le site de carrière idéal.

En savoir plus sur Teamtailor

I like the features regarding jobs, i think it 's easy to get a view of your recruitment process and candidates.

I think it is a big problem that you can´t have the same careersite in different language.

Teamtailor - Notes

Teamtailor a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 98 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Teamtailor ?

Jolene
Jolene
Talent Acquisition Manager (Afrique du Sud)
Études de marché, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Changed our ways of working for the better

Commentaires : It has assisted us refining our recruitment process and close rate

Its ease of use and functionality has changed our ways of working and made is so much more collaborative across our hiring team

Ideally ensuring that duplicate email addresses are not submitted on the platform will encourage recruiters to use the candidates' email address when submissions are made. The number of duplicate applicants on the platform will be greatly reduced and will assist us in enforcing GDPR regulations.

Stephanie
Talent Scout (France)
E-learning, 11–50 employés

My Teamtailor Experience

Commentaires : Overall, it's been very smooth and has allowed us to really speed up our recruitment process as it's easy to track applications and move candidate's through our process. The ability to also collaborate with my team over on the notes section is great and saves a lot of back and forth over other messaging services.

The customer service is excellent. Not only from our account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT] but also the direct messaging via the platform. The responses are always quick and very helpful. It allows for a great overview of our open positions, where the candidates are in the pipeline, and triggers for aspects such as NPS are great. Being able to merge duplicate applications is also a great benefit.

I can't track which candidates specifically the NPS was sent to. The analytics page is sometimes confusing to understand the number of candidates that have tracked through my pipeline. When publishing new positions, we don't want the email to be sent out to candidates who are connected as oftentimes it's candidates that we wouldn't consider for another position or its noise for them and they ask for their profile to be deleted. However, there is no option to opt-out from this automatic emailer that is sent out from our side. Time in the state is also limited to days, whereas I would prefer it was limited to weekdays in terms of a tracking time.

Cabinet d'avocats, 51–200 employés

No more excel spreadsheets!!

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

It offers an inexpensive way to advertise, attract, source, interview and review candidates without being complicated. You get a fantastic tool that offers so many features for reviewing candidates to get through the process quickly and with minimal administration. It helps to comply with all types of regulations and offers way to improve inclusive recruitment with anonymous mode to help remove bias from the reviewing stages.

The integrated offer process is good, but can be a little clunky and not customisable to house style or normal letterhead view, which could provide a less professional outlook for professional services environments.

Christopher
Christopher
Engineering Manager (Finlande)
Nanotechnologie, 51–200 employés
Source : GetApp

Literally anything but this

Commentaires : I think the biggest thing that cannot be overlooked is that the link to one's calendar is occasionally ignored. Our company experienced overlapping interview scheduling 3 times. When reported, TeamTailor customer service told us that this was impossible. So rather than put in a ticket to fix it, they insist that it's somehow our fault. This makes our company look unorganized and gives a terrible view to the candidate, and TeamTailor simply doesn't care. When reviewing candidates, all CVs are attached into an embedded window that cannot be resized. The window isn't wide enough to see the entire CV, so I found myself scrolling a lot. The only other option is to download the CV, at which point I have to say to myself, "What's the point of this service?" Now I have to keep all of this information organized on my computer. Communication between teammates is a bit strange through this platform. There are so many places to write things that it's easy to write about a candidate in a place where teammates won't see it. On the other hand, you get lots of emails from TeamTailor reminding you to write about the candidates even after you've done so.

At the very least, it kept the applicants organized.

1. .pdf files are embedded in a tiny window. The only way to see the .pdf properly is to download it. 2. Occasionally disconnects from your calendar and schedules interviews that overlap 3. Too many places to write about candidates. Notes, reviews, and messages tend to get lost when trying to communicate to other teammates 4. Auto-reply and automatically generated messages make your company feel as heartless as the big guys like MS and Lockheed 5. That notification bell gets updated about once a month 6. So many emails. Easily takes up as much time dealing with these emails than it would organizing these candidates myself. 7. Looks like it was designed by a child 8. One needs special training on how to use this thing properly between teammates. A huge time sink when this is supposed to save us time. 9. Not easy to recommend a candidate to other positions.

James
Head of Talent Acquisition (R.-U.)
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 51–200 employés

Good fundamentally with room for improvement

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : It's a cost effective solution for a companies first ATS and having the built in careers site makes the set up without a developer a breaze

Easy to use ATS for hiring managers and irregular users gives ok job distribution and a build in careers site which is good. its very cost effective for an ATS compared to competitors but does lack robustness and reliability.

UI could be improved alot for viewing and reviewing candidates Analytics and reporting could be improve alot to provide essential data easily

il y a 3 mois

Hi James, thank you for your review! We'll send it over to our product team to take a look at some of your points and see where improvements can be made 💖

Gutier
HR Director (Espagne)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great ATS, so happy with this!

Commentaires : I think that this is the best ATS that you can implement. I'not a Teamtailor employee! ;)

Great product, great price and the usability is TOP! This is really easy for the company and the features are really well designed. The integration with Linkedin works well. The video questions are making the processes really easy. The setup and configuration is easy to do for an HR team. Also the Customer service team is great.

The analytics are not the best but they have an easy API and this is awesome. The worst point is the video-call integrations, we need the integrations with Google meet because the native tool is not working well.

il y a 4 ans

Hey Gutier, Thank you so much for your review! We're really happy to hear that you're enjoying our usability and features! Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you require anything. Best wishes, Seb/Teamtailor

Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

Magnificent product

Commentaires : I am happy that I decided to purchase this particular system for our recruiting.

It is really easy and intuitive to use, the design serves both the recruiting team and the applicant. Updates come often and bring new features to the system that I didn't even know I wanted, but usually I did. The product is widely in use in our organization, by over 40 recruiters on weekly basis.

All the things this system lacked in the first place have been implemented since. User levels could use some improving.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for the great review! We're so glad you see the benefits for both the recruiting team and the applicant. :) /Charlotte, Teamtailor

Maja
Talent Acquisition Partner (Suède)
Vente au détail, 1 001–5 000 employés

What makes a recruiter's life easier? TEAMTAILOR!

Commentaires : TT is making my everyday life as a recruiter so much easier. Thank you guys!

I've tried a couple of different recruitment software throughout the years, and none of them have been as easy and user-friendly as Teamtailor! It's super easy to introduce anyone to this ATS and it gets great feedback from managers too.

In general, everything works great. But as always, improvements are always welcome. We have been feedbacking quite a lot and it's great to see how you listen to your customers and make our feedback into real life improvements. Keep up the good work!

il y a 4 ans

Hey Maja, We love your review - thank you so much! :D If there's anything else you need from us, or any other feedback you may have, please don't hesitate to reach out to a member of the team :) Thanks again, Charlotte / Teamtailor

Sara
Director People & Culture (Suède)
Biotechnologie, 11–50 employés

The best recruitment system I have ever used!

Commentaires : We are shortening the time spent of administration in recruitment processes a lot when using Teamtailor. We are also able to give our candidates continuous feedback and updates which makes their experience of us better. By using automated triggers we can let the system do a lot of work without us having to administer it. This is truly fantastic!

I love that the system is modern, easy to use and have tons of smart functions that makes me and my colleagues save a lot of time when recruiting.

To be honest - nothing. I love everything about it.

Thilo
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Suisse)
Ressources humaines, 51–200 employés

Assessment 2020

Commentaires : Happy

Easy to use and handle, transparent, fun

Was a bit difficult and time-consuming to migrate data from previous ATS.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Thilo, Thank you so much for your feedback! We're really glad to hear that you love the ease of our system. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you require anything. Best wishes, Seb/Teamtailor

Sara
HR Manager (Portugal)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Such a great ATS product

Very user friendly, easy to use and meets our needs as customers. Has great career site integrations. add on for linkedin sourcing integration is amazing.

They sell it as one-fits-all solution and that you are paying for the whole sw but there are still some features that are premium and only for enterprise sectorYou need to consistently log in for links to work which is a painthere are some bugs but the team is welcome to feedback and they seem to work on them - even tough very slowly. Linkedin Ads is a bit messy on the background between their APIsthey survey feature is very poorly designed adn doesnt allow us to manage all candidate lifecycle on the product

Istvan
Development manager (Hongrie)
Jeux d’argent et casinos, 201–500 employés

Flexible

Easy to use and very flexible, where we are able to adopt to our recruitment processes easily

would be great if there would be a mobile app as currently there not easy to use.

il y a 4 ans

Hey Istvan! Thank you so much for your great review! We're really happy to see that you find Teamtailor super easy to use and that the platform has helped with your recruitment needs! I also wanted to highlight some further information on our Mobile app, which is available on both the App Store and Google Play. You can read more information about our Mobile App here: https://support.teamtailor.com/en/articles/3493578-sign-in-to-the-teamtailor-app If you need some help with using it, please do let us know - we'd be happy to help :) Charlotte / Teamtailor

Vladimir
Recruitment Agency Manager (Bosnie-Herzégovine)
Ressources humaines, 2–10 employés

Positive feedback

Gamified and simplified, intuitive UI. Advised to add

Inability to add Clients to the Job vacancies

il y a 4 ans

Hey Vladimir, Thank you for the positive review! We're glad you find the platform simple yet intuitive :) Please reach out if there's anything else! Charlotte / Teamtailor

Grant
Recruitment Lead (R.-U.)
Services juridiques, 51–200 employés

TeamTailor for the win

Commentaires : We've solved 3 key problems with TT Ability to manage all candidate communications from one centralised place
Engaged with managers who participate more actively in the recruitment process
Posting of jobs to careersite and job boards with ease

Drag and drop functionality. Seamlessly move candidates through various stages in role lifecycle. The second thing that really stands out is the level of customisation possible. You're able to design the system and set it up the way you need it without any external support.

Reporting is probably the weakest side of TT. Whilst the analytics look great at first glance the ability to do anything meaningful with the data (even a simple export to excel) is severely limited.

Martin
HR-partner (Suède)
Construction, 501–1 000 employés

Teamtailor review

Easy management with candidates. Easy to keep contact with colleges regarding the recruitment process.

I would like to have the search candidate function improved. Often i search for a name and rarely that name is on top of the list.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Martin, We're really glad to hear that you're finding Teamtailor super easy to use - that makes us really happy :D Regarding the search functionality, I know that the Product team are always looking into new ways to improve this and make it as powerful as they can, so I will pass your feedback on to them personally :) Thanks again, and don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything else. Charlotte / Teamtailor

Anna
Tech Recruiter (Suède)
Ressources humaines, 51–200 employés

The most awesome ATS I have ever used

Commentaires : Outstanding!

User friendly, interactive design, easy to use, good service support, get help quickly if needed.

Different quality in the support people. One was very willing to help but another one took a very long time before I got help, even though it was the same issue that his colleague helped me with.

il y a 4 ans

Hey Anna, Thanks very much for your review! We're glad to see that our ATS has really helped you with your recruitment! I will most definitely pass on your feedback to our Support team regarding your experience. I'm glad to hear that the issue was sorted, but of course, we are aiming to give you the most streamlined support as possible. Please feel free to reach out if there is anything else. Many thanks, Charlotte / Teamtailor

Shirin
Projectmanager (Allemagne)
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 11–50 employés

A great help in our HR-processes

Commentaires : Overall we are really happy to work with Teamtailor. It saves a lot of time and the team behind Teamtailor is very helpful, friendly and fast. Special thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for the great support!

There are a few things: 1. It's great to have the opportunity to set up a career-site and this in an easy way and really fast. 2. I love the triggers - they facilitate the work immensely. 3. The clarity is great. With a glance you know what's going on and what to do next.

Probably because we are Germans it is a bit too transparent for us sometimes. But we made our way with it.

Josefina
HR & Talent (Suède)
Télécommunications, 201–500 employés

Best ever

Commentaires : Very good, so easy, both front and back.

Easy, Teamtailor really get want the NEEDS are!

Could develop to be an On Boarding system as well :) Could maybe have more varations in design of webpage

Sylwia
Talen Acquisition Specialist (Norvège)
Divertissement, 51–200 employés

Teamtailor review by Sylwia

Very intuitive, very good user experience.

I liked the previous dashboard version of the software. Everything was more visible from first sight. There should be also the possibility of adding an additional interviewer from outside the team. If there is such a solution, let me know ;)

Erika
Erika
Talent Acquisition Manager (Suède)
Logiciels, 201–500 employés

Happy customer!

Commentaires : 10/10!

User friendly Great customer service Great functionalities

We’re waiting for a budget approval function

Jonas
Jonas
Recruiter (Suède)
, 11–50 employés

Teamtailor is a great ATS tool for Recruitment

Easy kanban / post-it board. Easy contacts and integration with email. Easy for several users to work simultanlesly.

Sometime glitches in ux. Cant find much more to rant about (used alot of tools before - Lever, Jobvite etc and Teamtailor is by far the best)

Milica
Recruiter (Serbie)
Édition, 501–1 000 employés

Feedback

Teamtailor is a great product, easy to learn / understand / use on a daily basis. Easy to track old candidates with, merge, and have all of the information in one place. It makes our recruitment process much easier, more organized and faster. It was a very good decision to push messages / emails option at the end, and not near notes. Teamtailor makes putting up new job posts even easier - and the editing option is very helpful.

Stars option can be confusing - to decide which aspect will be measured with stars - CV, interview feedback or overall impression. Sometimes when preparing job post / ad, copy / paste option can be problematic (to make the same space between lines)

Megan
COO (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Awesome user friendly system

The card interface for candidate tracking.

customer service is available at night only due to time zome differences

Alexander
Career Manager (Suède)
Ressources humaines, 11–50 employés

Happy new year

Its easy to use and navigate. The features that exists is easy to learn and works well.

I would like a better way of taggning candidates, as of now it takes quite a lot of time and they get outdated pretty fast.

Moon-Suck
Moon-Suck
CEO & Co-Founder (Suède)
Développement de programmes, 11–50 employés

Excellent customer service, great product and user friendly (even I can use it!!) , tons of value!

It´s easy, it´s fast, it gives me a very good overview of all candidates ! For someone who wanna see status, progress and be able to give feedback where it´s needed, this software rocks!

What´s not to not like?? I´m a superhappy customer! If I have to find something that maybe can be improved, it´s the freetext search, a faster and more "filterfriendly" freetext added to this amazing software would make my day!