Avis clients sur HelloSign

Sr. Talent Partner
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 16/04/2019

"Solid E-Sig Platform!"

Commentaires: Overall, Hellosign has really made an impact on our offer letter process. We are now able to send and receive letters in a fast and efficient manner. As mentioned, any document you send over for signature, you can view when a person sees it so there is no need for additional follow up with the potential receiver on whether they received the document or not. It has truly helped me save time and candidates who receive our offer letter through hellosign, are able to sign easily without any complications.

Avantages: I love how easy hellosign makes it to obtain electronic signatures on any document. You can easily drag and drop any document or can manually upload the docs. As a user, I'm able to upload a document and assign signature fields easily. An added benefit is that you get a notification when someone views your document as well as a notification when it has been signed. Depending on your settings, you can receive the signed documents in a pdf that is sent to your email. If you have a various forms that you don't want to bundle into a signed packet, you can change your settings so you receive each signed form individually. We use to have a manual signing process for our offer letters which took alot of time and created many hiccups. With hellosign, we are able to upload our offer letter package and get a quick turnaround time on signatures.

Inconvénients: The maincon that I see with this platform is the lack of signature options. I wish there were more styles available. Also, when you upload multiple documents, it can take awhile to load. I am not sure if it was just my computer being slow but this has happened on a few occasions.

• Publié le 16/04/2019
Shoaib S.
People & Culture Officer
Services financiers, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 15/06/2019

"1 2 3.. Sign"

Commentaires: Exceptional. No more printing and mailing for signatures.. Worth every penny.

Avantages: Hellosign is extremely user friendly, we have team members who aren't great with technology and even they didn't have any issues working with Hellosign.

Inconvénients: It doesn't have options for blue ink as a signature. In the middle east where we operate, some organisations require signature in blue ink. I did suggest this feature but I guess it is still being considered. Some features such as having the option to remove the document ID and separating the audit trail is only available if you go for the business plan. Which wasn't the issue for us since we required more users but if u need less than 5 users then that may be a thing for you to consider.

• Publié le 15/06/2019
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 18/05/2020

"Very easy to use"

Commentaires: HelloSign has taken us into the 21st century with documents that can be digitally signed - no more faxing. This has improved performance, and the overall image of the company (we're not stuck in 1994 with having to fax things).

Avantages: HelloSign is very easy to use. Not as many features as some other digital signing platforms, but that is part of what makes it so easy to set-up and use.

Inconvénients: So far we haven't found many cons with HelloSign, but have noticed that it has some limited features.

• Publié le 18/05/2020
Controller
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 03/10/2019

"Easy, but missing essential functions."

Commentaires: Overall, for the cost, this product is great. If I need additional functionality, I'll pay the additional cost for another product. But, this does basically all the things I need for a fraction of the cost.

Avantages: HelloSign is extremely easy to use. There's basically no training required. It's all straightforward. Items can be required or optional. Text fields, signatures, initials, etc., can be added by drag and drop. Templates can be created from any document. It's also very low cost compared to similar products.

Inconvénients: We use HelloSign through Brokermint for real estate brokerage transactions. I wasn't able to save an e-sign document draft, then come back to finish it later. I had to either complete the document or lose it. There isn't a strike through feature, as is common with these products, so the workaround is to insert a text box over existing text and use underscores to strike it. I'm required to add a signer to every document, even if it's myself, but sometimes I just want to add a textbox and save it without needing a signature. Also, as an admin, I wanted the ability to access documents of users, but I don't think that's possible. I was only able to access documents to which I was the creator or a signer.

• Publié le 03/10/2019
Beverly B.
Compliance Specialist
Assurance, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 07/05/2020

"HelloSign makes the signing process a breeze."

Commentaires: Overall, HelloSign has delivered the program options we need at a very affordable price.

Avantages: HelloSign is very straight forwarded. Anyone could use this program. I literally had it set up and ready to go in minutes. It has always worked and not failed us once. Our clients find it easy to use on their end also.
HelloSign also has an amazing price structure. When they say unlimited, they mean unlimited. We were with a competitor of HelloSign for several years, sending out the same number of envelopes over those years then suddenly, they decided our "unlimited" package didn't cover that amount and we would have to move to a much higher package. The increase was several thousand dollars. Just ridiculous. I have not had any hint of this problem with HelloSign.

Inconvénients: The only con with HelloSign is there isn't as many optional features as there are with other programs. For instance, optional dropdown fields. HelloSign does give a text box option but that can't be restricted to only a few options.
They also don't offer extensive reports. At least not in the package we are currently on. For the price difference, I am okay with that.

• Publié le 07/05/2020
Danica M.
Implementation Manager
Ressources humaines, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 20/11/2019

"Hello...SIGN! An Electronic Signature Alternative"

Commentaires: It's been a great experience using HelloSign. My company was able to save money by switching to this platform and it has great usability. It's been really great using this product! I highly recommend HelloSign.

Avantages: I like the user interface on this product. It's very user friendly and easy to navigate between functions. I also love that there is the ability to create template and template links. The template links are a great option so you can share in bulk or don't want to type an email address in each time you send the same form to someone.

Inconvénients: I don't like that there isn't a good customer service function. It's hard to get help and you have to contact the company via email.

• Publié le 20/11/2019
Data Protection Officer
Externalisation/délocalisation, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 27/12/2019

"Good esignature tool"

Commentaires: Used HelloSign in order to electronically sign agreements with clients or employees, and in order to have a clear and easy to use as a repository of contracts.

Avantages: HelloSign is pretty easy to use with a simple interface and makes it easy to upload and send any documents for signature (also in bulk)

Inconvénients: The problem I see with tools like HellSign is that they're not as well recognized by clients as tools such as AdobeSign or DocuSign, so while it is very easy to use and works under the same premise, some clients don't consider it as 'safe'.

• Publié le 27/12/2019
Curtis R.
Attorney
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 11/12/2019

"Solid e-Signature Product"

Commentaires: Very positive, fast, and efficient. The emails to let you know where your doc stands are helpful but if you are not responsible with your notifications you will be getting way too many if you use regularly.

Avantages: Very easy to use and super clean user interface. Easy to upload documents for signature and to send out for signature. The search feature is easy to use and intuitive.

Inconvénients: Still has trouble finding emails and names even if you have sent to the same people repeatedly. The search feature functionality is not great for seeing what is outstanding. There are a lot of paid features that require additional upgrades for branding, etc.

• Publié le 11/12/2019
Ritchie F.
Producer/Director
Divertissement, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 23/10/2019

"An Awesome Tool for Filling Out Paperwork"

Commentaires: Overall I have had a great experience with HelloSign. It was easy to set up and a very affordable choice. I have to oversee hundreds of pages of documents that need signatures every week and HelloSign makes it very easy to request those.

Avantages: The thing I love best about HelloSign is how easy it was to implement and train others to use it. Importing a document, adding fields, and requesting signatures can be done in less than two minutes. Setting up templates is a breeze as well.

Inconvénients: I wish there was a feature that allowed users to combine templates as needed instead of being forced to just use one at a time or have to send multiple requests for signatures. It would be super helpful to have this feature. Other softwares have this feature, so hopefully it will be added in the future.

• Publié le 23/10/2019
Ray D.
founder
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 23/01/2020

"HelloSign"

Commentaires: Love it and use it on a regular basis. Have used several of these services since they came out and this is pretty much my fav

Avantages: HelloSign is the most user-friendly service of its kind

Inconvénients: no real cons here - nothing I really had a problem with it

• Publié le 23/01/2020
Director of Development, Mic Productions
Médias de diffusion, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 14/11/2018

"Revolutionized our sign off practices"

Commentaires: HelloSign is absolutely instrumental for my team (business development). We execute a number of agreements on a daily/weekly basis, and HelloSign makes the process absolutely seamless. It is 100% worth the cost.

Avantages: I entered the workforce 10 years ago. The company I worked at was a heavy deal and sign off company, and I was constantly running around the office with a manila folder and a pen to get signatures from everyone I needed. If I lost my document before getting the 10 signatures I needed, I would have to start all over from the bottom of the chain. If HelloSign existed when I was an assistant, I would have gotten so many wasted hours back. HelloSign is a product that I will not be able to work without from hereon out. I was introduced to it in my current position, at the very first moment that I had to sign on boarding paperwork. I fell in love almost instantly. HelloSign allows you to prepare one digital document for execution by as many people as needed. You can set the order that people sign, insert fields for them to type in pertinent information, and send out the document with a few clicks of a button. It is legally binding. I can't write enough about how amazing HelloSign is. I have literally never had a negative experience with it. I wish I could use my business account for everything -- signing leases and personal documents would be a breeze with this thing.

Inconvénients: There is nothing that I don't like about this software. I'm struggling to think of something that frustrates me -- ah. Here's one: sometimes, when you upload a contract and there's not enough height on the lines, it's difficult to create signing fields that don't overlap. But, to be fair, that's a problem that can be fixed with us.

• Publié le 14/11/2018
Krista B.
Owner & Process Improvement Consultant
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 30/11/2018

"A must have for your toolkit of productivity tools and a top e-signing tool"

Commentaires: I think that they've done an excellent job with making this tool something anyone can use and the interface very sleek.

Avantages: I am a personal business user of this tool and have also been the IT project manager to implement this tool university-wide. It is extremely user friendly and it's a very versatile tool. It is also priced very reasonably for the features available and is a smart addition or any size of organization. You can e-sign your own personal documents or send it out to multiple users and designate the order of signing. It is compliant with the esign act (which note, not all tools in the marketplace are) so that makes a huge difference when needing that compliance for legal documents. You also get an attached signing trail to show the workflow activity. Simply upload a pdf or other word doc and place the signing or initials boxes where they need to be. You can change font size and also save your signature for future uses. You also have a document repository that saves your documents. Team accounts are very handy since multiple users can manage incoming files. You can also embed documents on websites for customers. Very smooth and I've never had any hiccups. Customer service is very responsive and they have a good support knowledgebase. Other things I appreciate is the ease of Google integration for sign-on and also signing docs right out of a Google doc.

Inconvénients: I think that the document repository can use some more filtering or organizational tools so teams can manage incoming documents more effectively. Also for team delegation for a primary user can override or intercept documents if they've bottle-necked.

• Publié le 30/11/2018
Tamara W.
General Counsel
Construction, 2-10 employés

"Virtually Seamless Software"

Avantages: Our company has being using HelloSign for several months now, and compared to other electronic signature software that we have tested, we have found it to be extremely user friendly. It is extremely easy to customize signature and text fields in our agreements and each document ,after executed by all parties, generates an audit trail, showing the date , time an ip address of the signer. We do a lot of insurance work and to date we have not had any challenges to the authenticity of the signature. It is truly a great value for the price.

Inconvénients: If a document is sent to multiple signers, it cannot be downloaded until all signers have signed. We have had situations where one of the signers signed but the other couldn't access the document. We were not able to print the document containing the e-signature and just have the other signer wet sign. We instead had to resend the document to all parties, necessitating the original signer to re-sign. I think it is, however, possible to preview a document that has only be signed by one of several signers.

People Analyst
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 10/05/2019

"Easy online document signing"

Commentaires: It is very useful for online contract signing. Creating and saving templates is easy and you can send a contract to someone and have it signed in just minutes.

Avantages: Blank contracts can be uploaded to create and save templates. Creating templates is very easy using drag and drop function of textbox, signature, or sign date fields. The document may be sent other parties through email. Setting up signing order is also possible and HelloSign will alert signers when a document is sent for signing, when it is their turn to sign, and when the document is completely signed. Documents are considered valid and legal. A signed document will show when it was viewed and signed and what the IP address of the signer is.

Inconvénients: When not used and kept in the background for a few minutes, it will say that the application timed out and you have to create the template or type the information again. Sometimes, creating templates is tedious and you have to make sure that the textbox in the template is big enough to fit the text you will type.

• Publié le 10/05/2019
Solution Designer
Gestion des investissements, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 06/09/2018

"Best Value in esignatures"

Avantages: Their ability to integrate with 3rd parties is great. They have a very new, beautiful API. It took way longer to build the UI we needed in our software than to technically build out the integration. I spoke with 10 esignature companies and HelloSign was definitely the best for value. The sales rep I worked with was fantastic and I could call him anytime and get a response -- although I didn't need to much after the initial set up.

Inconvénients: Their options for esignatures were a little limited. They don't offer radio buttons with multiple options. But we could talk our customers out of really needing that by using others of their features.

• Publié le 06/09/2018
Binyamin K.
Farmer
Agriculture, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 23/10/2018

"Easy to Sign"

Commentaires: Although I prefer signing my name on paper rather than on a screen, when the need arises to sign a digital document, not being particularly tech savvy, I need something simple, no-frills, affordable and reliable, HelloSign is all of the above.

Avantages: Not being the most tech savvy person I'm always on the look out for apps that function as I need them to, are intuitive, and simple to interface with. When I need to sign my name digitally to a document, or need someone else to sign their name to a digital document, HelloSign is my go to app. Its reliable, fast, and does what I need it to.

Inconvénients: My signature never comes out like it would on paper. Additionally, there never seems to be enough room on the interface screen to sign my name as I would wish to. Although these may seem like trivial criticisms, and they may indeed be trivial criticisms, for me, not being able to feel good about the quality of my signature always leaves me with a feeling of disappointment.

• Publié le 23/10/2018
Mohamed K.
Junior Accountant
Services financiers, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 16/06/2019

"Signatures made Easy!"

Commentaires: Has saved a lot of time and made life much easier.

Avantages: Instead of having to print stacks of paper and get them signed by higher management, Simply upload the documents and it is signed within seconds. Saves time and paper!

Inconvénients: There should be an option of repeating the signature/initials on all pages instead of having to manually insert the required box.

• Publié le 16/06/2019
Yeni O.
Product Engineer
Logiciels
  • Publié le 25/02/2018

"Hellosign does what we expect it to do."

Avantages: The ease of use for Hellosign is 10/10 . It has got a short learning curve, I picked this up in less than half an hour. I love how it forwards reminders to clients ,reminding them of documents they need to get signed.
It majorly has eliminated a lukeworm,long contract and agreement signing process.Making this important but formerly despised process very quick ,efficient and way less cheaper.

Inconvénients: Hellosign does perfectly what we as users expect it to do . However my only reservation will be with the email link we send to clients ,from where they can view documents to be signed.We have situations,whereby a client clicks on the link, closes it to come back to it later ,and by the time he/she returns back to click on the link, the link has expired and we have to resend the document.This need be fixed.

• Publié le 25/02/2018
Web Developer, Internet Marketer, and SEO Consultant
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 30/12/2018

"Great for eSignatures of all Kinds"

Commentaires: It's simple to use. If I'm not paying for an electronic signature service at the time or I need to setup a contract for a friend, HelloSign is my go to.

Avantages: Whether you need to collect signatures for a lease, a business contract, or a friendly agreement, HelloSign is a great service! It's easy to upload your documents from a variety of sources (Google, Microsoft, Adobe, Box, etc). It has a simple interface for signature placement and adding other necessary data (date, printed name). It lets you know what's out for signature, who viewed the document, who signed the document, and it keeps a list of all your draft, pending, and signed documents for you.

Inconvénients: The free version only allows 3 documents per month. This includes if you need to recreate a document or documents were not signed. But hey, it's free! If you rarely need electronic signatures, it's a perfect solution.

• Publié le 30/12/2018
Oscar T.
Engineer
Internet, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 17/06/2018

"Hellsign is a positive catalyst for our business."

Avantages: Hellosign has been a catalyst for closing deals and agreements with our clients faster than we used to. It has also reduced our overhead cost by helping us in cutting some of the usual expenditure we incur during the course of closing deals with clients. Expenditures like the cost to send a representative to another city or country to physically sign contract document ,or the cost of sending documentations via courier.

Inconvénients: We still encounter a torrid time convincing our local clients to accept to sign agreements and contracts using Hellosign. Thus it hasn't really worked for non-western based clients.

• Publié le 17/06/2018
Lead Project Analyst
Hôtellerie, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 10/03/2019

"HelloSign has saved us an incredible amount of time with legal documents!"

Commentaires: All I can say is, why weren't we using HelloSign way earlier?

Avantages: We realized that HelloSign was a feature of our applicant tracking system called JazzHR. We used to have to create offer letters for candidates manually, then get the hiring manager to give their signature and finally wait for the candidate to give their signature. We started automating our offer letters through JazzHR which uses HelloSign and it has likely saved us at least 1.5 hours of work, down to 20-30 minutes to get a offer letter together. We can set the order of who signs the offer letters: e.g., first go to HR to review, then goes to the hiring manager and finally the candidates can sign through HelloSign. I love that HelloSign updates everyone in the process through email and also sends reminders if a document hasn't been signed. This has helped us to get offer letters back much more quickly. We started using HelloSign for any document that required a signature. Once everyone signs, it will email you a copy of the PDF with signature.

Inconvénients: Absolutely nothing - this has cut back so much administration for us. Thank you HelloSign!

• Publié le 10/03/2019
Marisa P.
Paralegal
Services juridiques, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 15/08/2019

"Electronic Signing Has Never Been Easier!"

Commentaires: I have enjoyed using HelloSign. I love the implementation of the template function as well!

Avantages: I've been using Hello Sign for years and years now! Sending a document for an electronic signature has never been easier. I love how my clients can sign the documents straight from their phones. HelloSign makes it sooooo easy for my clients to review and sign documents!

Inconvénients: I don't have any cons to say about HelloSign! Thanks for saving me time!

Michelle P.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 17/09/2019

"Easy to use"

Commentaires: No issues at all. Never had to call them because it’s so user friendly.

Avantages: Very easy to learn. Basically no need to read any instructions. Monthly free program makes me feel comfortable using it without making a payment.

Inconvénients: It’s price is great. Better than most competitors but not the cheapest. I still think it’s a great value.

• Publié le 17/09/2019
Credit Operations Manager
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 30/12/2019

"Sign documents online with HelloSign"

Commentaires: It's a good software. As I said, it has made things more efficient and has allowed us to operate at a more rapid pace.

Avantages: I love how documents can be reviewed and signed on the go. With HelloSign, I open my mobile email and view the document for my signature. Then I can either draw my signature or type my initials. Alongside this, we no longer use paper so we saved a lot of costs and trees.

Inconvénients: I advise that there's a comment and edit function. There are times when I noticed some details need to be edited and have to contact the other party thru some other means.

• Publié le 30/12/2019
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/10/2019

"Document Management Apps Review of HelloSign"

Commentaires: My overall experience has been very good to-date and I would very happily recommend HelloSign to customers and friends

Avantages: Awesome tool, I can stop using HelloSign mostly for contracts and agreements. I like the user interface very friendly lean and easy to use. Pricing if affordable

Inconvénients: Not much to add here as I am very happy with the product and when benchmarked with other Document/Authorization Management tools the pricing is fair

• Publié le 11/10/2019