Revolutionized our sign off practices

Publié le 14/11/2018
Director of Development, Mic Productions
Médias de diffusion, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: HelloSign is absolutely instrumental for my team (business development). We execute a number of agreements on a daily/weekly basis, and HelloSign makes the process absolutely seamless. It is 100% worth the cost.

Avantages: I entered the workforce 10 years ago. The company I worked at was a heavy deal and sign off company, and I was constantly running around the office with a manila folder and a pen to get signatures from everyone I needed. If I lost my document before getting the 10 signatures I needed, I would have to start all over from the bottom of the chain. If HelloSign existed when I was an assistant, I would have gotten so many wasted hours back. HelloSign is a product that I will not be able to work without from hereon out. I was introduced to it in my current position, at the very first moment that I had to sign on boarding paperwork. I fell in love almost instantly. HelloSign allows you to prepare one digital document for execution by as many people as needed. You can set the order that people sign, insert fields for them to type in pertinent information, and send out the document with a few clicks of a button. It is legally binding. I can't write enough about how amazing HelloSign is. I have literally never had a negative experience with it. I wish I could use my business account for everything -- signing leases and personal documents would be a breeze with this thing.

Inconvénients: There is nothing that I don't like about this software. I'm struggling to think of something that frustrates me -- ah. Here's one: sometimes, when you upload a contract and there's not enough height on the lines, it's difficult to create signing fields that don't overlap. But, to be fair, that's a problem that can be fixed with us.

1 2 3.. Sign

Publié le 15/06/2019
Shoaib S.
People & Culture Officer
Services financiers, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Exceptional. No more printing and mailing for signatures.. Worth every penny.

Avantages: Hellosign is extremely user friendly, we have team members who aren't great with technology and even they didn't have any issues working with Hellosign.

Inconvénients: It doesn't have options for blue ink as a signature. In the middle east where we operate, some organisations require signature in blue ink. I did suggest this feature but I guess it is still being considered. Some features such as having the option to remove the document ID and separating the audit trail is only available if you go for the business plan. Which wasn't the issue for us since we required more users but if u need less than 5 users then that may be a thing for you to consider.

Solid E-Sig Platform!

Publié le 16/04/2019
Avni S.
Sr. Talent Partner
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, Hellosign has really made an impact on our offer letter process. We are now able to send and receive letters in a fast and efficient manner. As mentioned, any document you send over for signature, you can view when a person sees it so there is no need for additional follow up with the potential receiver on whether they received the document or not. It has truly helped me save time and candidates who receive our offer letter through hellosign, are able to sign easily without any complications.

Avantages: I love how easy hellosign makes it to obtain electronic signatures on any document. You can easily drag and drop any document or can manually upload the docs. As a user, I'm able to upload a document and assign signature fields easily. An added benefit is that you get a notification when someone views your document as well as a notification when it has been signed. Depending on your settings, you can receive the signed documents in a pdf that is sent to your email. If you have a various forms that you don't want to bundle into a signed packet, you can change your settings so you receive each signed form individually. We use to have a manual signing process for our offer letters which took alot of time and created many hiccups. With hellosign, we are able to upload our offer letter package and get a quick turnaround time on signatures.

Inconvénients: The maincon that I see with this platform is the lack of signature options. I wish there were more styles available. Also, when you upload multiple documents, it can take awhile to load. I am not sure if it was just my computer being slow but this has happened on a few occasions.

A must have for your toolkit of productivity tools and a top e-signing tool

Publié le 30/11/2018
Krista B.
Owner & Process Improvement Consultant
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I think that they've done an excellent job with making this tool something anyone can use and the interface very sleek.

Avantages: I am a personal business user of this tool and have also been the IT project manager to implement this tool university-wide. It is extremely user friendly and it's a very versatile tool. It is also priced very reasonably for the features available and is a smart addition or any size of organization. You can e-sign your own personal documents or send it out to multiple users and designate the order of signing. It is compliant with the esign act (which note, not all tools in the marketplace are) so that makes a huge difference when needing that compliance for legal documents. You also get an attached signing trail to show the workflow activity. Simply upload a pdf or other word doc and place the signing or initials boxes where they need to be. You can change font size and also save your signature for future uses. You also have a document repository that saves your documents. Team accounts are very handy since multiple users can manage incoming files. You can also embed documents on websites for customers. Very smooth and I've never had any hiccups. Customer service is very responsive and they have a good support knowledgebase. Other things I appreciate is the ease of Google integration for sign-on and also signing docs right out of a Google doc.

Inconvénients: I think that the document repository can use some more filtering or organizational tools so teams can manage incoming documents more effectively. Also for team delegation for a primary user can override or intercept documents if they've bottle-necked.

Virtually Seamless Software

Publié le 15/08/2019
Tamara W.
General Counsel
Construction, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Our company has being using HelloSign for several months now, and compared to other electronic signature software that we have tested, we have found it to be extremely user friendly. It is extremely easy to customize signature and text fields in our agreements and each document ,after executed by all parties, generates an audit trail, showing the date , time an ip address of the signer. We do a lot of insurance work and to date we have not had any challenges to the authenticity of the signature. It is truly a great value for the price.

Inconvénients: If a document is sent to multiple signers, it cannot be downloaded until all signers have signed. We have had situations where one of the signers signed but the other couldn't access the document. We were not able to print the document containing the e-signature and just have the other signer wet sign. We instead had to resend the document to all parties, necessitating the original signer to re-sign. I think it is, however, possible to preview a document that has only be signed by one of several signers.

Easy online document signing

Publié le 10/05/2019
People Analyst
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is very useful for online contract signing. Creating and saving templates is easy and you can send a contract to someone and have it signed in just minutes.

Avantages: Blank contracts can be uploaded to create and save templates. Creating templates is very easy using drag and drop function of textbox, signature, or sign date fields. The document may be sent other parties through email. Setting up signing order is also possible and HelloSign will alert signers when a document is sent for signing, when it is their turn to sign, and when the document is completely signed. Documents are considered valid and legal. A signed document will show when it was viewed and signed and what the IP address of the signer is.

Inconvénients: When not used and kept in the background for a few minutes, it will say that the application timed out and you have to create the template or type the information again. Sometimes, creating templates is tedious and you have to make sure that the textbox in the template is big enough to fit the text you will type.

Best Value in esignatures

Publié le 06/09/2018
Solution Designer
Gestion des investissements, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Their ability to integrate with 3rd parties is great. They have a very new, beautiful API. It took way longer to build the UI we needed in our software than to technically build out the integration. I spoke with 10 esignature companies and HelloSign was definitely the best for value. The sales rep I worked with was fantastic and I could call him anytime and get a response -- although I didn't need to much after the initial set up.

Inconvénients: Their options for esignatures were a little limited. They don't offer radio buttons with multiple options. But we could talk our customers out of really needing that by using others of their features.

Easy, but missing essential functions.

Publié le 03/10/2019
Controller
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, for the cost, this product is great. If I need additional functionality, I'll pay the additional cost for another product. But, this does basically all the things I need for a fraction of the cost.

Avantages: HelloSign is extremely easy to use. There's basically no training required. It's all straightforward. Items can be required or optional. Text fields, signatures, initials, etc., can be added by drag and drop. Templates can be created from any document. It's also very low cost compared to similar products.

Inconvénients: We use HelloSign through Brokermint for real estate brokerage transactions. I wasn't able to save an e-sign document draft, then come back to finish it later. I had to either complete the document or lose it. There isn't a strike through feature, as is common with these products, so the workaround is to insert a text box over existing text and use underscores to strike it. I'm required to add a signer to every document, even if it's myself, but sometimes I just want to add a textbox and save it without needing a signature. Also, as an admin, I wanted the ability to access documents of users, but I don't think that's possible. I was only able to access documents to which I was the creator or a signer.

Easy to Sign

Publié le 23/10/2018
Binyamin K.
Farmer
Agriculture, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Although I prefer signing my name on paper rather than on a screen, when the need arises to sign a digital document, not being particularly tech savvy, I need something simple, no-frills, affordable and reliable, HelloSign is all of the above.

Avantages: Not being the most tech savvy person I'm always on the look out for apps that function as I need them to, are intuitive, and simple to interface with. When I need to sign my name digitally to a document, or need someone else to sign their name to a digital document, HelloSign is my go to app. Its reliable, fast, and does what I need it to.

Inconvénients: My signature never comes out like it would on paper. Additionally, there never seems to be enough room on the interface screen to sign my name as I would wish to. Although these may seem like trivial criticisms, and they may indeed be trivial criticisms, for me, not being able to feel good about the quality of my signature always leaves me with a feeling of disappointment.

Signatures made Easy!

Publié le 16/06/2019
Mohamed K.
Junior Accountant
Services financiers, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Has saved a lot of time and made life much easier.

Avantages: Instead of having to print stacks of paper and get them signed by higher management, Simply upload the documents and it is signed within seconds. Saves time and paper!

Inconvénients: There should be an option of repeating the signature/initials on all pages instead of having to manually insert the required box.

Hellosign does what we expect it to do.

Publié le 25/02/2018
Yeni O.
Product Engineer
Logiciels
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The ease of use for Hellosign is 10/10 . It has got a short learning curve, I picked this up in less than half an hour. I love how it forwards reminders to clients ,reminding them of documents they need to get signed.
It majorly has eliminated a lukeworm,long contract and agreement signing process.Making this important but formerly despised process very quick ,efficient and way less cheaper.

Inconvénients: Hellosign does perfectly what we as users expect it to do . However my only reservation will be with the email link we send to clients ,from where they can view documents to be signed.We have situations,whereby a client clicks on the link, closes it to come back to it later ,and by the time he/she returns back to click on the link, the link has expired and we have to resend the document.This need be fixed.

Great for eSignatures of all Kinds

Publié le 30/12/2018
Web Developer, Internet Marketer, and SEO Consultant
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It's simple to use. If I'm not paying for an electronic signature service at the time or I need to setup a contract for a friend, HelloSign is my go to.

Avantages: Whether you need to collect signatures for a lease, a business contract, or a friendly agreement, HelloSign is a great service! It's easy to upload your documents from a variety of sources (Google, Microsoft, Adobe, Box, etc). It has a simple interface for signature placement and adding other necessary data (date, printed name). It lets you know what's out for signature, who viewed the document, who signed the document, and it keeps a list of all your draft, pending, and signed documents for you.

Inconvénients: The free version only allows 3 documents per month. This includes if you need to recreate a document or documents were not signed. But hey, it's free! If you rarely need electronic signatures, it's a perfect solution.

Hellsign is a positive catalyst for our business.

Publié le 17/06/2018
Oscar T.
Engineer
Internet, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Hellosign has been a catalyst for closing deals and agreements with our clients faster than we used to. It has also reduced our overhead cost by helping us in cutting some of the usual expenditure we incur during the course of closing deals with clients. Expenditures like the cost to send a representative to another city or country to physically sign contract document ,or the cost of sending documentations via courier.

Inconvénients: We still encounter a torrid time convincing our local clients to accept to sign agreements and contracts using Hellosign. Thus it hasn't really worked for non-western based clients.

HelloSign has saved us an incredible amount of time with legal documents!

Publié le 10/03/2019
Lead Project Analyst
Hôtellerie, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: All I can say is, why weren't we using HelloSign way earlier?

Avantages: We realized that HelloSign was a feature of our applicant tracking system called JazzHR. We used to have to create offer letters for candidates manually, then get the hiring manager to give their signature and finally wait for the candidate to give their signature. We started automating our offer letters through JazzHR which uses HelloSign and it has likely saved us at least 1.5 hours of work, down to 20-30 minutes to get a offer letter together. We can set the order of who signs the offer letters: e.g., first go to HR to review, then goes to the hiring manager and finally the candidates can sign through HelloSign. I love that HelloSign updates everyone in the process through email and also sends reminders if a document hasn't been signed. This has helped us to get offer letters back much more quickly. We started using HelloSign for any document that required a signature. Once everyone signs, it will email you a copy of the PDF with signature.

Inconvénients: Absolutely nothing - this has cut back so much administration for us. Thank you HelloSign!

Electronic Signing Has Never Been Easier!

Publié le 15/08/2019
Marisa P.
Paralegal
Services juridiques, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have enjoyed using HelloSign. I love the implementation of the template function as well!

Avantages: I've been using Hello Sign for years and years now! Sending a document for an electronic signature has never been easier. I love how my clients can sign the documents straight from their phones. HelloSign makes it sooooo easy for my clients to review and sign documents!

Inconvénients: I don't have any cons to say about HelloSign! Thanks for saving me time!

Easy to use

Publié le 17/09/2019
Michelle P.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: No issues at all. Never had to call them because it’s so user friendly.

Avantages: Very easy to learn. Basically no need to read any instructions. Monthly free program makes me feel comfortable using it without making a payment.

Inconvénients: It’s price is great. Better than most competitors but not the cheapest. I still think it’s a great value.

Document Management Apps Review of HelloSign

Publié le 11/10/2019
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My overall experience has been very good to-date and I would very happily recommend HelloSign to customers and friends

Avantages: Awesome tool, I can stop using HelloSign mostly for contracts and agreements. I like the user interface very friendly lean and easy to use. Pricing if affordable

Inconvénients: Not much to add here as I am very happy with the product and when benchmarked with other Document/Authorization Management tools the pricing is fair

Digital Signatures Made Easy

Publié le 13/09/2019
Shaleena C.
Support Coordinator
Arts de la scène, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Hello Sign gets documents signed quickly, let's you know when docs have been signed and stores all of your signed documents in one place.

Avantages: HelloSign was the very first digital signing software I used almost four years ago. The clients that I would send the docs to requesting their signature raved on this software. HelloSign made it so easy to sign docs and request signatures on the go. I even seamlessly fill out forms and send them right from my phone. I love the fact you can upload your docs from Dropbox and Google Drive.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the cursor wouldn't always be placed where you wanted to it when trying to sign docs on the go. But, they have improved upon that feature with in the last year. Essentially, I don't have any complaints

Halves the contract signing process.

Publié le 04/03/2018
Justina E.
Account Analyst
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Hellosign solves a basic problem faced by most modern companies - contract and agreement signing.
Hellosign removes the need to physically sign contracts and agreement, thereby eliminating the financial cost and human effort usually dedicated to physical contract signings,especially in relation to foreign clients. Making contract signing a matter of days ,a process which would usually take upwards of two months.

Inconvénients: Why hellosign is generally accepted ,we still encounter client who would insist on physically signed contracts ,as they hadn't heard of Hellosign before. Thus Hellosign ,needs strengthen its marketing strategy especially in developing economies.

Fantastic SalesForce e-Signature Integration

Publié le 14/05/2019
Justin S.
Controller
E-learning, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We use this software to send out quotes from SalesForce CRM. The initial setup took a short time, and we are able to easily generate new templates within SalesForce to speed up the time the sales team has to spend sending out professional contracts.

Inconvénients: We have been very pleased with HelloSign. The price was very reasonable, and they worked with us even though we are smaller than the average customer.

Fantastic free option

Publié le 16/07/2019
Freelance writer / blogger
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I wouldn't change using to another way of signing documents. It's easy to use, and I don't see a need to switch to another way of signing - specifically because I use Google Docs as my main document processor.

Avantages: HelloSign as an Add-On to Google Docs is what is the most convenient for me. It cuts time when all I have to do is click, and a window pops up to open to HelloSign so I can set up my form myself. I like the drag-and-drop option of putting dates, signatures, initials, and text for any signers. I like that you get a notification that says if the document has been seen and/or signed.

Inconvénients: You only get 3 signatures per month for the free option. Luckily for me, I don't need very many documents that need signing in a month.

Easy to use, looks great

Publié le 17/02/2019
Concierge Program Manager
Internet, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, this is a great value for a reasonable price. There are other softwares that offer more functionality, but if you are looking for a reasonable, budget-friendly software that is easy and pleasant to use, HelloSign is a great option.

Avantages: Sending documents is extremely easy and intuitive, as is signing them. I appreciate that it has a mobile version to sign from a mobile device, and that it sends regular reminders to signers so that the sender doesn't have to remember to check in. Both signing and sending are very easy processes that do not require any tech expertise. Design is very clean and modern with a focus on functionality.

Inconvénients: I wish there were a way to save drafts more easily, or to extend the expiration date on a particular document that is awaiting signature. Overall, those, the features give pretty much everything you need.

If you need e-signature for important documents, this is the tool you need!

Publié le 15/05/2019
Maria H.
Customer Support Representative
Externalisation/délocalisation, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has made our life easier, specially for our HR department that deals with all the documents and things that nieed signature. We are a global company and having hellosign has made everything much simpler. All the way from signing contracts to signing attendance sheets for some events. This tool is made to integrate e-signatures for remote employers.

Avantages: This tool has definitely revolutionized digital signatures of important documents within organizations. It was made for companies that have remote employees all over the world and that still need legal documentations to be signed. Easy to install and use! We love it!

Inconvénients: I have yet not found something I don't like about this product!

Switched to Hellosign!

Publié le 22/04/2019
Amanda M.
Director of Acquisitions- Easy Street Property Investments
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall we are very happy with Hellosign and will continue to use it.

Avantages: We love the competitive pricing of Hellosign and switched from Docusign because of the savings. Works just as well if not better. Plus you get unlimited envelopes. Other sites charge you a baserate and then more if you send a lot like we do.

Inconvénients: I least like that it does take some getting used to and but for the price you can't beat it.

Eliminates the stress of physical contract signing.

Publié le 21/03/2018
Mayowa A.
Design Engineer
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Hellosign helps eliminate the stress associated with physical contract or agreement signing. It is faster ,cheaper and easy to use. Our clients like the ease at which they are able to append their signature to a contract online ,right from the comfort of their office.

Inconvénients: Hellosign solves a basic but yet important problem faced by businesses and thus I have no complaints about this program for now.