Avis clients sur ReachOut Suite

4,7 /5
  • Service client
    4,7 /5

En savoir plus sur ReachOut Suite

Logiciel de gestion des interventions ReachOut : abordable, optimisé pour les smartphones et doté d'un système de maintenance sur site personnalisable, disponible dès maintenant.

En savoir plus sur ReachOut Suite

19 avis affichés

Administrative Assistant
Emballage et conteneurs, 2-10 employés
    Sans note
  • Publié le 03/08/2020

"Ease of Integration"

Commentaires: It's been virtually seamless, and the online chat helps as well as email responses have been quick, courteous and helpful always! They even saved my bacon when I needed to input speedily but the system was lagging. The online help gave a speedy resolution!

Avantages: Bringing our technicians into the future has been helped tremendously with this software! No more paper service reports copied and recopied. The ease of allowing the technician to obtain a signature from the customer to the technician's phone has been a life saver! Our technicians have moved from 'forgetting' to use the ReachOut system to asking me to put their work orders in!

Inconvénients: As with any new program, having to input all of our information took time, but was totally worth it!

• Publié le 03/08/2020
Phil D.
MD
Automobile, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 16/11/2018

"Reachout from an old school service company perspective"

Commentaires: The best bit, after using the system, is getting on board with the support team. I have a guy called Susheel dealing with my support and he's great. In fact, he appears to think about every conversation after it has long passed, and anticipates my next issue long before I do! Try and tie up with him, as he is practically another member of our team here....!

Avantages: Finally getting rid of paper and having all info at our fingertips. Reachout has a solid core functionality, and with careful info input, you can make the system as easy or complex as you need. We started with basic info using the test setup and have now started afresh with real time data. What we like is the fact that you can start by inputting basic fields, and as time and need grows, adding more in-depth information is a breeze. As a service company, we have loads of clients, with each having several "entities" or assets. The Reachout suite handles this troublesome area with ease, and this "ease of implementation" module alone is something you will be pressed to find elsewhere. Additionally, it constantly updates you on successful data input, and very quick to tell you if you made a mistake - nice one! Support is great, and the guys are very keen to help at all levels. Try it out now, as if you do....you'll see what I mean! Great system

Inconvénients: There is very little "not" to like. In fact, I would describe it as a true working software, delivering everything you need - all you do is make it yours with setups, your data, what you want to know etc.

envoyé par Fingent le 23/01/2020

Hi Phil! Very kind of you to share your honest feedback -- we feel humbled reading your review. Thanks for your continuous support & patience, and we look forward to making a more sustainable impact around your operations.

• Publié le 16/11/2018
Ronan H.
Machines, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 28/08/2020

"Brilliant App, which has been saving us time and money for over 2 years"

Commentaires: We have eliminated paper work orders and time sheets, which has improved accuracy and ease of use. The timing function on the app shows the customer exactly how long a service engineer was on the job.

Avantages: Inexpensive and really easy to use. It has eliminated the need for paper for Service Engineers. All work orders are now done online with instant invoicing of customers and reports including pictures of any extra work needed can be emailed instantly. Cannot praise this app highly enough!!

Inconvénients: The work orders of a customer aren't dated when you look at them in summary view which can be annoying when you are looking to find a work order by date, but this is a minor gripe for what is a really brilliant app overall.

• Publié le 28/08/2020
Service Technician
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 06/10/2018

"Almost the perfect solution"

Commentaires: It was almost the one, but it just couldn’t hold up to the competition.

Avantages: Inventory tracking, scheduling, work order management, asset tracking, etc. It seems like the total package at first blush, and for many this would be a really usable service.

Inconvénients: There are so many pinholes in it. Bugs, missing features that are dealbreakers, etc. We almost used the software anyway because the price is so great, but I mporting parts and customer information from a CSV is such a nightmare that we stopped using it altogether.

envoyé par Fingent le 23/01/2020

Thank you for sharing your thoughts around your experience with ReachOut, really appreciate it. I'm sorry, all the features of the system did not sit well from your business standpoint, as we feel we may have to build more to specifically cater to the Food & Beverages industry. Overall, we are happy to see that you've made a few suggestions for us consider, and also shared those features that worked for you -- that's great :)

• Publié le 06/10/2018
Nelly B.
Office Admin.
Construction, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 13/03/2019

"Best software for your money"

Avantages: - Simple to use, user friendly, and the software layout is clean and extremely easy to select what you want to do
- Has a map showing the different stops assigned for the day, this makes it easier for our drivers to plan the best route
- When adding a new user it allows you to select what forms the user can view/edit and whether they will be an agent, admin, or lead.
- Free trial, the 3 user free trial is amazing and allows you to try the software before committing.
- Scheduling and prioritizing calls is great - you can prioritize a call between low and critical and schedule the call in advance
- Excellent customer support

Inconvénients: Errors - There are errors when using any software and I've only experience 2 errors so far, which were resolved within a few hours. Contacting Reach Out is extremely easy and they respond within minutes
App - The app is great for drivers and viewing the assigned work orders, however, it would be nice to also allow the user to create work orders.

envoyé par Fingent le 25/03/2019

Thank you for your encouraging words and sharing those specific experiences with us, Nelly. We are happy to see you enjoying and taking full control of the system.
Regards,
Team ReachOut.

• Publié le 13/03/2019
Gary B.
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 30/10/2018

"Awsome Support when you need it the most!!!!"

Commentaires: At times its very frustrating when things don't work but with the high level of support and very quick response time this is tolerable. This software will be a HOME RUN once the kinks are worked out.

Avantages: The very best thing is the level of support, doesn't matter if you have a free account or not the ReachOut Suite team is there to help. When we started to use this app we had a tremendous amount of issues with getting things to work properly. With in 24 hours we had direct feed back and a phone call to get things fixed.

Inconvénients: I feel there are some basic features that are lacking. First you don't have your invoices being sent through your own email they are all from @reachoutsuite which confuses my customers and they get sent to the spam folder. The work around is just informing all my customers to look for this email address. Susheel has informed me that they are working on getting this so that when you email the invoice it will be from your company email but will only be implemented with a paid subscription, (300.00 a year at the time of this review) This is very inexpensive for FSM software.

envoyé par Fingent le 23/01/2020

Thanks Gary, for giving a shoutout to our support team -- which we are proud of :) We hope to lead in a very sustainable way, and provide value for the services we offer. Yes, we've ramped up substantially now, with more features that can directly impact your business! Please let us know through our chat to schedule a demo.

Adrienne A.
Marketing & Operations
  • Publié le 22/07/2019

"A CRM to take you from surviving to thriving"

Commentaires: I've been experiencing issues within the software with pages loading, etc. customer support have been incredible with helping to figure out what's going wrong. Customer service has been some of the best I've ever received when working with CRM software & is one of the reasons we've enjoyed using reachout; even with the bugs. Their team has also shown me a few tips & tricks to work more efficiently within the program.

Avantages: The customer organization, work orders, and ticket function helped move our new business from surviving to thriving. The customer service team within ReachOut is one of the best I've ever encountered.

Inconvénients: It appears it's still in developmental stages; I've experienced a few glitches which hinder productivity, but customer service is helping us through that.

envoyé par Fingent le 23/01/2020

Thank you, Adrienne! Surviving to thriving says it all :) We appreciate your support & patience -- we are always looking to proactively improve UI/UX.

• Publié le 22/07/2019
Trevor C.
Owner / Service tech
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 08/11/2018

"Brilliant ideas here!"

Commentaires: From inputting customer information to creating clear and informative tickets to work orders with geo location info and beyond, it is obvious to me that these devs definitely have done there research thoroughly. and are going places fast! I forgot to add they have a brilliant support crew too. Patient, understanding and flexible too. Ticks all the boxes for me :)

Avantages: The biggest aspect I like about this software is its adaptability. I find it reassuring to know that not only can I input my customer base base but I can also edit certain parts of the software to produce things that relate solely to my profession. e.g make checklist templates for my Techs that provide information they need, to perform the different services required of them.
I also love the pipeline view for the work orders, because I can see at a glance everything that is being worked on, waiting for parts, or waiting for customer approval etc. . . Its all there! Great stuff!

Inconvénients: The only thing I disliked about this software package was the lack of ability to be able to add our own custom columns in various areas such as customer base and inventory. . .but I’m sure the devs are listening and will find a way to accomodate these requests sometime soon.

envoyé par Fingent le 23/01/2020

Trevor! Thank you for your feedback, it's nice to know that the Pipeline View stands out for you (yes, in a way it acts like a whiteboard you may keep at your office). We have brought a few more updates around the inventory module and customizing columns is something within our wishlist :)

• Publié le 08/11/2018
Ivan S.
HVAC Contractor
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 30/10/2018

"Good field management software!"

Commentaires: We solved the issues with double data entry, as well as logistical issues. We can see where our technicians are to better assign them jobs. We can also look up past work order histories easily. Overall we are quite impressed, and tech support has been working with us to improve the product.

Avantages: Cloud based software, I can work from anywhere. Our technicians find it very easy to use the app. Easy to keep track of work order status. Saves us time!

Inconvénients: Some bugs that need working out, some inflexiblity in the software. I wish there was more streamlining when preparing invoices, and a option to directly use our own email program. Would be nice if we could use our own self generated invoice numbering format, would also be nice if customer locations that are different from main billing address were printed on the invoice.

envoyé par Fingent le 02/11/2018

Thanks Ivan, for sharing your feedback.

We have always been proactive in terms of bringing new features and enhancements every month. The team will certainly be prioritizing the changes you requested also keeping in mind the value it's going to add to all of our users.

We are in the process of releasing new features, and enhancing the existing system. Thanks for your patience and support! Will see you around.

Cheryl V.
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 04/05/2018

"Software is user friendly, compatible with our needs- TOP NOTCH all the way!"

Commentaires: Benefits are endless!

Avantages: Software is very easy to use in the office and in the field. Reach Out is always making improvements and adding new features on a monthly basis! Customer service is amazing- they answer within minutes and even call me to check in! I tested at least 6 programs and Reach Out Suite in my opinion far exceeds any other! They even take into account your specific business needs as far as functions and adds them to the software- TOP NOTCH from the software to customer service!

Inconvénients: I honestly do not have any cons on this software. Any issues I may encounter, customer service addresses them within the hour and any features that I am needing, they work to add to the software.

envoyé par Fingent le 23/01/2020

Great feedback, Cheryl -- thank you for that. We are very happy to see that you've had an amazing experience with the Customer support team to help you through your use of the system. We've got a long way to go :) Hoping to be a part of your journey to help deliver your services for your customers in an organized, efficient & sustainable manner.

• Publié le 04/05/2018
Paulo P.
Engineer
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 11-50 employés
    Sans note
  • Publié le 19/03/2019

"Reachout Evalutation"

Commentaires: Improving work flow, cost efficiency, have everything at one place, reducing the amount of processes and paper used and specially people involved, one person can do a lot of work setting up everything and controlling all the work procedures, glad i found out about it, makes my life easier

Avantages: The support is very good, small changes can be done very quickly as they understand it will improve the system itself, free of charge, and from my understanding premium versions can have specific development so it can suit your every needs, even though the standart version itself is more than enough for small/medium organizations Whenever you make a ticket someone will respond in very short notice and help you, and thats the most important about any software you may use, 5 stars here

Inconvénients: Sometimes takes a little bit to load the pages, but it can be the amount of information
The list of tasks etc should be a setting, because viewing 10 a time and loading time between pages sometimes its an effort to find tasks if you have hundreds of work orders

envoyé par Fingent le 25/03/2019

Thank you, Paulo for your honest feedback. We'd be pleased to working with you to understand different touch-points that you come across on a daily basis and see how we can improve the system in general.

Happy to hear that you're now able to streamline and manage everything from under one roof for your business!

• Publié le 19/03/2019
Lakisha B.
Sr. Research Associate
Biotechnologie, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 05/06/2019

"Excellent Customer Support"

Commentaires: So far we've had a great experience using Reachout. It has helped us save time on documenting and tracking all of our work orders. Any minor issues we've had were addressed and resolved very quickly.

Avantages: We're using this software a bit outside of its intended purpose and I really appreciate the effort they've put into helping my team to best utilize the software to suit our needs.

Inconvénients: It would be nice to have a way to track more of the data across all work orders. The reports are nice and likely suit a larger population of the users. We are a special case.

envoyé par Fingent le 11/06/2019

Hi LaKisha, thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy and inspired to see that you've been able to streamline processes and track activities internally without much hassle. Our intentions are really to enhance the existing reporting and add more meaningful features moving forward :)

• Publié le 05/06/2019
Isaac W.
GM
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 15/05/2019

"Good product so far, still trying to figure out how to adjust to my biz needs"

Avantages: Easily accessible, pretty well laid out and plenty of features. I really believe it could support the service needs of most organization. The free trial is extremely generous and I'd encourage anyone to invest a bit of time and see if it works for you.

Inconvénients: My organization really on needs to use a couple of the modules. Even when on a paid/premium subscription it doesn't appear that you can remove unused modules from the dashboard leaving it a a bit cluttered with unused items.

envoyé par Fingent le 11/06/2019

Hi Isaac, We really appreciate your honest feedback, and nice to understand the items you liked and disliked within the system.

We are excited to let you know that we have commenced our work around customizing the main menu items and will be available shortly within ReachOut (by July 2019)

Chat with us to know more!

-Team ReachOut

• Publié le 15/05/2019
Mike M.
  • Publié le 29/05/2017

"Great customer support. They answered my questions very promptly."

Avantages: It was simple and fast to get my team using the app. The app is easy to learn and administer across the team.

Inconvénients: The HELP info was hard to find. Other than that the app is great and will improve with future releases.

envoyé par Fingent le 23/01/2020

Hi Mike, thank you for your feedback. We are always interested & keen to provide a very clean onboarding experience, and also present apt information for you to get started -- not to forget the chat support and on-going account management. We may have not checked a few boxes in the past, and we have checked quite a few today and will be checking more boxes in the future -- because at the end of the day, we love & work towards achieving our customers' goals. I hope you've made good progress using ReachOut for your business.

• Publié le 29/05/2017
Ross M.
Construction, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 05/06/2018

"Great customer service, easy to use"

Commentaires: Improved efficiency in the office and field

Avantages: Customer support has been amazing, The software is very easy to use and requires minimal training for all involved. The team are always looking to improve the package and take all feedback seriously.

Inconvénients: Has some minor limitations with reporting apart from that an awesome package which will improve your efficiency in the office and on site.

envoyé par Fingent le 23/01/2020

Hi Ross! Appreciate your honest & subtle feedback. Our customers are our products' core focus :) what we craft is keeping them in mind -- we've made substantial improvements in terms of features, UX and reporting this year. Please let us know if you need any help through our chat.

• Publié le 05/06/2018
Michael S.
Office Director
  • Publié le 06/06/2017

"This program keeps communication, organization, and useful form system"

Commentaires: More efficient communication between the office and field crew

Avantages: the communication between our office and the field crews, Pinpoint time line when orders are due, pipeline the ability to move work order from different statues

Inconvénients: the photos system. it isn't easy to just download photos you have to download the whole report .....

envoyé par Fingent le 23/01/2020

Thanks, Michael for your feedback. It's encouraging to know the efficiency & communication internally has gone north. Yes, we now have the ability to not only click photos from the field easily, but also fill a form out, make annotations on the pictures your techs click -- please let us know if you'd like to opt for a demo, through our chat on the website.

• Publié le 06/06/2017
Akbulut K.
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 07/06/2019

"Easy to use, all necessary features."

Commentaires: We are usign for two different business models and we managed to adapt system easily for totally different business.

Avantages: Very easy to use, perfect and super quick customer support. All necessary features are included in free version without any limitation.

Inconvénients: Quotation module is not included in free version. It would be awsome if more customisation was available for form design, invoice, reports etc.

envoyé par Fingent le 11/06/2019

Thanks Akbulut, for your valuable suggestions and I appreciate you writing a quick review for us :) Hoping to collaborate and listen more around your thoughts!

• Publié le 07/06/2019
Ronnie V.
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 22/10/2018

"Perfect solution for Maintenance reports and Scheduling jobs"

Avantages: Very flexible software and perfect communication between office and site workers.

Inconvénients: Could find enough information how to customize the software, but contacted the team through the chat and answered all my questions very promptly!

envoyé par Fingent le 29/10/2018

Hi Ronnie!

Great to receiving your feedback about your experience using the system. It only get's better from here and we'd like to offer topnotch services for your business to productively grow and serve your customers better.

Thanks again, and we'll see you around !

Sincerely,
Susheel

• Publié le 22/10/2018
Carl I.
Managing director
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 27/05/2017

"Overall easy to use and get up and running quickly"

Avantages: The fact that I could get an app for my phone. I felt this made life a lot easier while on the go since I travel a lot and work from home.

Inconvénients: Some of the data was confusing at first. I did get the hang of it as time went on. Though I think this could be improved upon in times

envoyé par Fingent le 23/01/2020

Thank you, Carl, for your honest feedback. Mobility of your workforce is key, hence the apps come in handy to execute work and get organized. We have a new feature for finding the shortest route by planning the route for the day!

• Publié le 27/05/2017