Avis clients sur BuzzStream

Dan R.
Sales Manager
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 09/03/2018

"Build better relationships online reaching out to websites via Buzzstream."

Commentaires: With Buzzstream I am able to do my link building efficiently without having to worry about manually tracking which sites have contacted or not.

Avantages: A lot! The ability to import prospects. The use of Buzzmarker when you come across a site that interests you. The ability to create and use email template and the way you can customize them. You can schedule follows automatically through their Sequence feature!

Inconvénients: I wish their customer support was more responsive. I've reached out to them via email a few times, however most of the time I had to wait longer than expected to get an answer. But when I did it was very helpful.

• Publié le 09/03/2018
Head of Marketing and Communications
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 23/01/2018

"This is a PR power-tool"

Avantages: I've used buzzstream for a couple of years to amplify my content and it's been treating me well. The tools are easy to learn and people understand how they work quickly when I have to train new marketers. The analytics are coming along okay when it comes to opens.... it's not perfect but it does the job. I like being able to use the templates when doing lots of campaigns, that works okay. Integrations in the future?

Inconvénients: Buzzstream - PLEASE GET BETTER DATA!
A lot of the emails I sent don't get read or replied to. They're often scraping a general email address.
I would love it if you guys actually scraped the individual page and not just the domain. This would allow me to be far more specific with my messaging. Am I missing something when trying to do that? Lastly, I'm noticing that all emails are being sent out directly through my domain/IP. Do you offer something that allows me to redirect them through a different alias or something? If I do enough outreach you put me at risk of being black listed for spamming people.

• Publié le 23/01/2018
Danielle O.
Technical SEO Manager
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 15/12/2018

"Used the tool for a year+ but find there are better tools out there that provided more functionality"

Commentaires: Not the worst, but could have been much better. Was using the tool around 2 years ago so things may have improved since then.

Avantages: All link building contacts kept in one place (rather than creating clunky Excel documents).
The Chrome extension pulled contact info directly from a web page which was super useful.

Inconvénients: Found that email trails were getting lost/not updating correctly.
Functionality was pretty clunky i.e. inability to add a link building contact to more than one project/client.
More detailed tutorials on setup/usage would have been helpful.

• Publié le 15/12/2018
Maria rosario T.
Outreach Specialist
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 29/08/2020

"Good for organizing leads but unresponsive at times."

Commentaires: Buzzstream has helped us mostly in organizing details of our leads which is very important with our Influencer outreach.

Avantages: We use buzzstream mainly for influencer outreach. It's great for organizing our through tags and setting status. It has also helped us tremendously in the ever time consuming process of finding the leads email. It has a feature for pitch email sequence and schedule the time to send the email. You can also see lead's analytics.

Inconvénients: The app is limited in terms of finding leads. You generally have to do a Google search to find them then Buzzstream will help you decide if you want it or not. It's buzzmarker oftentimes doesn't work. Adding Youtube leads is also tedious because it recognizes the link to the Youtuber's channel as one if you are uploading them all at the same time. It's also not user friendly for new users and it takes time to understand it's overall capability.

• Publié le 29/08/2020
Jonny C.
SEO Executive
Services financiers, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 26/03/2019

"Good outreach addition once you get used to it..."

Commentaires: This is an integral part of any serious outreach strategy if you produce your own organic content. We have found this to save time in both prospecting and in the actions of reaching out to people and improving content visibility.

Avantages: You are able to easily store and manage outreach contacts in a centralised location. With the free Chrome plugin you can also do this on the go as you actively prospect new targets. You can also segment different contacts for different projects and track progress, making it easy to use for standalone campaigns as well as monthly. It will also carry out automatic checks for contact info and website metrics such as DA and monthly visitors which removes a lot the leg work for data storing. The customisation options for composing and sending emails is also a huge time-saver, assuming your email setup allows the integration of this feature.

Inconvénients: User interface isn't the most friendly and has a very much function over style feel to it. Considering this is a pay tool, you would expect the menu options/front-end functionality to be a bit more modern I think.

• Publié le 26/03/2019
Nik D.
Owner and CEO
  • Publié le 05/04/2018

"The golden standard for outreach"

Commentaires: An easy to use system that keeps all my outreach in one spot.

Avantages: I've been using BuzzStream for YEARS and it's always evolving and growing. The features they have are exactly what's needed when doing outreach for brand and authority building for your website. I've yet to find anything that comes close!

Inconvénients: As they've grown, I think it's been more difficult for them to implement the ideas that people have thrown at them, so sometimes it feels like updates don't come out "fast enough", but the silver lining with this is, they make sure things work 100% and will be useful before releasing them.

• Publié le 05/04/2018
Roman D.
Seo and Convertion Rate Manager
11-50 employés
  • Publié le 10/07/2018

"The best option for Outreach"

Avantages: This tool is wonderful, if you really need to work on outreach or link building. There is no better option out there, powerful CRM, complete integration with the MOZ API, user friendly, very intuitive. If you regularly manage your links prospects with excel or google sheet. Let me tell you that your productivity will increase 4 or 5 times with Buzzstream.

Inconvénients: Buzzstream in my opinion is wonderful tool with great customer support but with weak community, and a lack of content and examples of how to get the most of the tool. If you compare it with tools like Moz, Semrush or Ahrefs there are a huge amount of articles of how to use it, study case, step by step guides, examples and so on. I mean, who wants to read 30 or 40 pages of documentation to config a simple setting. Nobody right.

• Publié le 10/07/2018
Isaac P.
Web Developer
201-500 employés
  • Publié le 21/07/2018

"Great for outreach"

Avantages: You can rapidly pop that crome extension open up to mark a site in the Buzzstream database, and from there you can rapidly send out an e-mail with a pre-saved design template. This makes outreach unbelievably quickly.

Inconvénients: I do not believe Buzzstream properly records backlinks from sites and who is opening your e-mails. I have actually had several circumstances of individuals reacting to my e-mails even when Buzzstream states they were never ever opened.

• Publié le 21/07/2018
Nathan R.
SEO Specialist
Logiciels, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 01/08/2019

"Saves Time on Email Blasts"

Commentaires: For now, we see no better alternative.

Avantages: This program is great for mass outreach and email blasts. We love it!

Inconvénients: Buzzstream can be a little clunky at times. It tends to run slow.

• Publié le 01/08/2019
Publicist
  • Publié le 26/04/2018

"Excellent customer service for a solid tool that helps with getting work done faster."

Avantages: I really do like the chrome extension, since I use chrome the most, even on my mac. It is super fast to record a website in the Buzzstream database. From there you can send an email quickly by using a pre-saved template. Outreach is FAST! The reminder feature is good.

Inconvénients: Often it seems like BuzzStream does not accurately records backlinks from websites. Also you don't really know who is opening your emails. There are other services like MailTrack that I like.

• Publié le 26/04/2018
Leah L.
Virtual Assistant
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 02/01/2019

"Pretty good!"

Commentaires: I use BZ daily for my outreach and it helps me stay organized since I work with various projects each day.

Avantages: It didn't take me long to learn the basics

Inconvénients: I find it glitches a lot on me but I know BZ is working to fix any issues.

• Publié le 02/01/2019
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 31/08/2018

"Perfect Outreach tool for link builders"

Commentaires: My experience with buzzstream has been great. I have been using it for about 1.5 years and it has continuously got better thereby increasing my effectiveness as a link builder.

Avantages: I really like how affordable the basic plan is. Moreover they provide most of the features in the basic plan so you don't feel missing out!

Inconvénients: I don't like the built in email finding ability of the tool. It rarely provides email addresses and even if it does, you don't know for sure if the email will bounce or not.

• Publié le 31/08/2018
Social Media Coordinator
11-50 employés
  • Publié le 01/03/2018

"Great tool for influencer outreach and more!"

Avantages: Honestly, I really like this tool! I don't have enough good things to say. I like that it keeps all my communication with influencers in one place and allows me to research new influencers. This is a great tool for anyone looking for an all-in-one solution for influencer marketing or link building. I also use this in conjunction with their chrome extension and it makes storing potential leads info that much easier!

Inconvénients: I really don't like that the discover section is only available for Twitter. That is not very useful for me and limits what I can do on this software.

• Publié le 01/03/2018
Rebecca B.
Account Manager
Internet, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 15/02/2019

"Great Outreach tool for all of your link building campaigns!"

Avantages: We've had great deliverability with Buzzstream - so its not ending up in promotions folders or spam. I love the automated sequences and its easy to organize campaigns. I only use a limited part of the features, but its very worth it for the features I use!

Inconvénients: The chrome extension could be better. It always pulls incorrect contact info. I have to use Buzzstream alongside email hunter to every get any contacts. I also wish I could create projects/campaigns within the extension. I have to go into the web app to create a new folder.

• Publié le 15/02/2019
Ben T.
Internet, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 06/09/2019

"Very good for blogger outreach"

Commentaires: I'm using Buzzstream to manage link building and outreach. It's SO much more sophisticated than doing it manually, and prevents embarrassing errors like contacting prospects multiple times. It's also a well priced system compared to others.

Avantages: Once you understand how Buzzstream works, you can create a really solid workflow for outreach. I particularly like the Chrome extension which allows you to add suitable prospects to your projects while you're browsing the web. The software is packed with features, so there's rather a lot to take in, but the trade-off is that it is a pretty fully-fledged CRM system, with a fair bit of automation possible.

Inconvénients: The learning curve really is steep. Some elements of the software aren't completely intuitive, so you do have to persevere until you get used to it. For me, this isn't a deal-breaker as I do now understand what I'm doing, but some features are less than obvious.

• Publié le 06/09/2019
Stagiair strategische marketing
Recrutement, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 30/11/2018

"Great for SEO"

Commentaires: Very positive would definitly use this program again

Avantages: I used this software to improve the SEO of the company i was working for at the time. It was great at finding mailadresses and was very easy to use as a mail program at the same time.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the templates didnt do exactly what i wanted which caused me to sent a few wrong emails but at the same time its also my fault for being to hasty and not checking.

• Publié le 30/11/2018
Kinga O.
Contributing Writer
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 17/02/2019

"Must-have for marketers"

Avantages: BuzzStream is great for starting and managing PR relations and verifying influencers. Outreach marketing is so much easier if you have some great support and BuzzStream helped us with many processes for outreach campaigns. Highly recommended!

Inconvénients: It can be overwhelming at first if you have never used a tool like this, but other than that it is so helpful that you simply need to give it a go.

• Publié le 17/02/2019