15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Bullseye Store Locator

En savoir plus sur Bullseye Store Locator

Un service complet de recherche de magasins qui inclut une API robuste.

En savoir plus sur Bullseye Store Locator

Non disponible

Non disponible

Bullseye Store Locator - Notes

5,0

Bullseye Store Locator a reçu une note globale de 5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 11 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Bullseye Store Locator ?

Deanna
Business Development Executive (É.-U.)

The ONLY solution for your multiple location map in Squarespace

I have been looking everywhere for a solution to add multiple locations on a Squarespace website. Either my solutions were too expensive, lack of customer service or building my own map one by one. Then I found Bullseye. From start to finish (30 minutes max) I have the map embedded in my companies website and everyone is happy. They answered all my questions, quickly and the interface was extremely easy. I am so happy I found Bullseye and will gladly use it on all my other websites.

Would like to see a drop down menu for states and maybe a bit larger map. Otherwise, everything is great!

il y a 7 ans

Thank you for your kind words Deanna. We are always working on improvements and will add these suggestions to the list!

Jay
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

great customer support - they really help r

Commentaires : We used this product for managing about 1000+ locations - have seen a ton of value and the customer support team really helped us with refining the listing format and upload processes. While you can everything yourself, they really helped us speed the process along and improve the customer experience - which translates to more and more sales. Would recommend to anyone looking for a retail locator software - we had this working in a matter of days with only a few hours of effort - 5 Stars!

il y a 8 ans

Thanks for taking the time to review Bullseye! We're so glad we could help get things up and running faster for you.

SAM
Idea Distiller (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Exactly what we were looking for

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : [sensitive content hidden] were extremely helpful in the setup process and with ongoing support

East to use and allowed us the flexibility to help multiple clients out with locator needs

Some display limitations but overall it covered our needs

Eric
Digital Marketing Manager (É.-U.)

Great Software, Exceptional Customer Service

Commentaires : Our company has been using Bullseye Store Locator for about 2 months and it has been fantastic! It is simple to install, has great Geo-location features and very easy to work with. In addition, there support is among the best support I've seen in a software company. During normal business hours, they are almost always on Chat, so I can get questions answered very quickly. I highly recommend Bullseye!

Patrick
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Store Locator that works and is affordable!

Commentaires : We have been with Bullseye for years now and are very happy. We researched tons of other options before deciding on Bullseye Store Locator. We have never looked back. We are very fortunate in that we add stores almost daily to the site. It is easy to import or just type them in. Whatever your skill level is you will be pleased to see how quickly you can begin using the platform.

Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Great product, amazing customer support

Commentaires : I researched many store locator solutions and found Bullseye to be the best one available for our needs. The software is easy to set-up and simple to install. They are quick to respond to questions via chat or email. Would definitely recommend Bullseye to others!

il y a 8 ans

Thanks for the recommendation Michael! We're so glad you're happy with our store locator software.

Dennis
President (É.-U.)

Terrific Store Locator

Commentaires : Terrific store locator that supports your growing business. I researched numerous store locator solutions and I found the Bullseye product to be first class and at a fraction of the cost of the other solution providers. Their customer service team is first class and they are responsive to clients needs and recommendations.

Steven
VP Sales & Marketing (É.-U.)

Best Locator on the Web!

Commentaires : I am very pleased with Bullseye. I researched a ton of companies first and Bullseye was recommended by a trusted friend. I asked a ton of questions and Tom was so quick to get back to me . Their impeccable customer servic,e tied in with a great product, at a reasonable price, has made us a very happy customer!

Andre
CEO (É.-U.)

LOVE IT!

Commentaires : As an agency, we've now used it for several of our clients and in several different markets. And we love it! The ease of use, the backend analytics, and support are excellent! Tom, in sales and customer support, is exceptional!

Dale
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Really A Good Answer to our Dealer Locator.

Commentaires : Super easy to set-up and use. Customer service is top notch, and I would suggest this to any business who needs a simple answer to showing your customers were your goods are sold.

CEO (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

very happy with this solution

Commentaires : We worked through a custom installation of Bullseye -- their team was very responsive and it has worked flawlessly. Would definitely recommend to others!