15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Docxpresso

En savoir plus sur Docxpresso

Docxpresso est un progiciel qui simplifie considérablement la génération de documents dynamiques dans un serveur web.

En savoir plus sur Docxpresso

Non disponible

Non disponible

Docxpresso - Notes

4,9
4,9

Docxpresso a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 21 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Docxpresso ?

Manuel D.
Manuel D.
Chief Operations Officer (Espagne)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 2–10 employés

The easiest way to manage contracts and other documents with clients and costumers

Commentaires : Docxpresso is the solution to my problems managing contracts and other documents with my suppliers. I was using another similar tool but I had to set up each document individually and if I had a typo or I wanted to change anything within it I had to start the process all over again. With Docxpresso I'm able to correct or update every aspect of my document immediately and I have and automatic record of changes so I can recall what was the last correction without having to search it manually. It saves a lot of time.

The easy way of use is wonderful for non-technical users, and I know that for tech people there are LOTS of possibilities in customization and programming within the tool. Personally, the feature I use the most is the CSV download of the gathered data. But the most valuable aspect in Docxpresso is their tech support: they're always online, they always understand your problems and solve them quickly.

Maybe for non-technical users the learning process os the usage can be a bit slow

Jesus
Portugal
Traduction et localisation, Auto-entrepreneur

The easiest way to share documents

Commentaires : I have been using Docxpresso for a few weeks now and I have to say that I am really surprised with how much work it is saving me.
In my daily job I deal with a lot of documents so, before using Docxpresso, I used to waste a lot of time preparing the document, sending it and managing the answers. In addition, I had to "chase" my customers to fill them.
However, with Docxpresso, everything is easier:
- I just have to prepare the document
- Then, upload it into my personal area.
- Edit it with the very intuitive and easy to use commands.
- Finally, it generates a link with he document or the form that can be sent to anyone.
One of the best things is that I do not have to bother with the reception of the documents. When somebody answers, it is received in the account. These answers can be viewed in many different ways. For example, if I want to review the whole document I can just view it and save it in PDF, However, if I want to see what did the respondents answer to one specific question, I can see all the answers in html or excel format. In addition, the documents are very easy to handle for the respondents as well so the ratio of answers has increased considerably.
In general, Docxpresso is the best tool I have came accross for managing documents. I generally use it for contracts but I have used it as well for quotations, evaluation forms and invoices. As it is a very flexible tool you can use it in many different ways .
I would recommend it to anybody dealing with administration duties as it will help to reduce a lot of administrative work.

-ease of use - flexibility for different applications - Saves a lot of work - The documents/forms are easy to fill for my customers

Nothing for the moment

fatima
Espagne
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Easy to use document management software

Commentaires : It is easy to use.

Douglas
Director (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

Docxpresso Does It All

Commentaires : Document Storage, Audit Trails, Form Creation and Tracking, eSignatures.

The technology is really impressive. I can use this single solution for my document management, signatures, form creation with audit trails. Previously I had to rely on a manual process which came with risks to my business. With Docxpresso I was able to replace other point solutions.

One of the downsides to Docxpresso is that it's not no-code/drag and drop, but the Customer Support is excellent both for the initial design and build and ongoing developments. In the end, having a more sophisticated, robust solution is a better fit for me.

Priscila
Suporte (Brésil)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

practical and efficient

Commentaires : in addition to streamlining processes, the organization of documents and controls were optimized, bringing more efficiency to activities

the ease of use allows me to perform activities with quality

interface could be more simplified since the user uses the tool daily

Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Creating beautiful salesorders and invoices

Commentaires : We use Docxpresso mainly to create custom sales documents for our customers. They can create their own salesinvoice and salesorder templates in their own colorscheme and with their own logo. And when we ran in some issues while installing, they were very fast in responding with helpful pointers.

The possibility to create nice PDF documents from salesorders and invoices created in our Suite MKB was a must have. Docxpresso delivered on this criterium very well. It's so easy to let our customers create their own templates to be used for their sales documents.

Creating the correct array with all the data we need is the hardest part for using the software the way we use it. But then again I'm a programmer, so creating arrays is what I do, amongst other things.

jose
director (Espagne)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés

great tool

Commentaires : very needed and a great tool to incorporate to the admin of our co.

DX is highly flexible, stable, seems data is well protected, get good data insights that we didn't track in the old paper administration system, very helpful supportive team, reasonably priced, efficiency savings

initially it was a bit too complex to implement but its accessibility has improved big.

Tim
Web Developer (Pays-Bas)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Best PHP PDF generator

- Many useful features - Made with modularity in mind; There are a lot of possibilities with the API Core - Customer support typically replies within 30 minutes during business hours and tries to help you as best as possible

Because of how modular Docxpresso's API core is, some use cases may require a workaround. The workarounds aren't too hard to make though

Mark
Owner (Philippines)
, 2–10 employés

Had errors after product was installed, support group jumped into action, corrected them Fast!

Easy to manage large groups of documents on our website , cutting down hours of development time.

cesar
Director (Espagne)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Great API to generate documents online

Commentaires : Docxpresso allows you to generate documents (PDFs, ODT, Word) online using PHP. We use it integrated with our sales software to generate reports and budgets. There is a feature we love and it´s the possibility to insert a form inside the PDF. With that we can get feedback from our clients when we send a budget. Great Api and great value 199 forever.

Iñigo
Iñigo
Socio Director (Espagne)
Système judiciaire, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Excelente gestión de formularios

Commentaires : Siempre que he tenido un problema me han atendido de modo espléndido y generoso on line, incluso recibiendo yo lecciones ad hoc.

Soluciona problemas de creación y difusión de formularios en la nube

La integración con Microsoft Word no es tan automática. Hay que trabajar el formato final de cada formulario.

Javier
Jefe de Proyectos (Espagne)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Extraordinario

Commentaires : Extraordinario. Se han eliminado miles de mails y horas de más de trabajo de los gestores gracias a la mecanización de procesos realizada con Docxpresso.

Desde que incorporamos la gestión de formularios a la empresa ha mejorado notablemente el ahorro de tiempo y la mejora en la gestión de todo tipo de solicitudes digitales. Desde su implantación ha sido un continuo crecimiento tanto en diferentes formularios, encuestas, solitudes, procesos, etc. siempre de la mano del equipo de Docxpresso liderado por [CONTENIDO SENSIBLE] cuya disponibilidad, consejos y saber hacer en el desarrollo del negocio ha sido fundamental en la implantación y mejora de Docxpresso en la empresa.

Nada, todo lo pedido se ha podido desarrollar/implantar

Sven
owner (Allemagne)
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Document Handler and Form Provider for Wordpress.

Commentaires : Does as expected. Some features I don't need at least until now. Price is ok. Support is great, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is absolutely helpful.

DocXpresso can be integrated into Wordpress. That was one decisive criterion as I needed to customize data transfer via action hooks. The way my documents are handled and workflows can be defined absolutely meet my expectations. It is stable and support is great.

2 alternatives for digital signature are scarce. Ideally you'd have at least one service vendor for digital signatures per country especially in the EU where GDPR encourages companies to keep data inside their country.

Icíar
Psicóloga (Espagne)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Software verdaderamente útil: versátil e intuitivo, facilita el trabajo.

Commentaires : Mi experiencia ha sido muy buena, realmente recomendable.

Lo que más me gusta es que es muy fácil de usar y nos permite agilizar cuestiones del día a día que antes resultaban muy tediosas. Nuestros pacientes pueden firmar documentos sin necesidad de acudir a nuestro centro, podemos enviar documentos digitales autoeditables, creamos formularios web de suma utilidad para la gestión de nuestras formaciones o talleres....Realmente nos facilita el trabajo del día a día.

La verdad es que no tengo nada que decir al respecto

Toni
Commercial Apps Manager (Espagne)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 5 001–10 000 employés

Muy recomendable

Commentaires : Excelente

La facilidad de su uso y el soporte recibido durante la integración.

Para personalizar la apariencia de ciertas funcionalidades en lo que a gestión de consentimientos se refiere, es necesario un mínimo de conocimientos de CSS.

Josh
Developer (Pays-Bas)

Excellent customer support - they do not stop until you've got it working

I'm using docxpresso api core, which is an excellent solution for a mail-merge solution in our web application that uses ODT templates to merge application data into PDFs. simple, fast and on our own server (using the replace fields functionality).

It proved a little tricky ot get it working, which was due to network issues on our end, but docxpresso team persevered until it worked. The only other issue could be that templates need to be ODT and cannot be DOCX but that is very minor.

Angel
Web designer (Belgique)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Docxpresso is not only a great plugin but they offer amazing support.

Commentaires : It allows me to easily embed Word documents in my website

I tried Doxpresso for my website, I suggested Docxpresso a couple of improvements an in a couple of days I received a patch including those improvements. That's what I'd call an "amazing"support

I didn't find any real cons, as in any software, there's always room for improvement but the software as it is fullfils my expectations.

Elwin
Intern (Espagne)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

What PHP PDF generator suits their business software the best way possible

Commentaires : We generate complex documents from different data sources and the output is a PDF. With Docxpresso it´s very easy to manage.

After a lot of research, Docxpresso was the generator that suited the needs of the company best, along with a lot of extra features that are more than welcome.

Docxpresso uses ODT files, but you can convert any Word document to ODT from your Office Suite. It´s by default everywhere.

Alex
Partner (É.-U.)
Gestion des investissements, 2–10 employés

Powerful and flexible solution with great support

High powered solution with tons of flexibility, and ease of use. Great support from the team.

UI/UX is fine and functional, but could be updated.

Alexandre
Full stack developer/Entrepreneur (Canada)

I am using Docxpresso to develop an app that needs to dynamically generate different Word documents.

Overall quality and provided features are good. The customer support could not be better. They help you with any bug or feature question you have. They will even skype you if needed.

Documentation is already good, but could be improved a bit.

Fitri Zuraini
Research & Policy Executive (Singapour)

César is highly responsive, despite geographical (timezone) differences. Great help for non-profits.

It enables user to format specific-surveys, through word document. This is of utmost benefit in research surveys that employs various formats.

The end-user interface (for survey participant) could be more clean and easier for non-docexpresseo users to navigate.