Avis clients sur Aircall

4,3 /5
  • Service client
    4,2 /5

En savoir plus sur Aircall

Aircall est le système de téléphonie cloud le plus intuitif. Faites l'expérience d'une configuration facile qui ne nécessite aucun matériel et qui comprend des dizaines d'intégrations CRM.

En savoir plus sur Aircall

228 avis affichés

Nicholas S.
Multimedia Specialist
Enseignement supérieur, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 10/04/2017

"Aircall for Student Media Creator Support"

Commentaires: We have been using Aircall as a replacement for a traditional phone-based hotline system that served to connect students (and faculty/staff) with our team of media production experts who offer just-in-time support for video and audio projects. Aircall integrates perfectly with a Slack - Talkus - Aircall workflow that allows for using our team Slack channel to funnel both calls and chat requests through a #support channel. This enables the entire staff to be more responsive to support requests. Aircall itself also offers features that we had not previously been able to leverage like cascading ringing, customized hours generally and for specific users, easy transferring of callers and more.

Avantages: Aircall is easy to set up, dead simple to use but hides a host of powerful features beneath its slick façade.

Inconvénients: The mobile app is a bit rough around the edges, but that's minor compared to the above.

• Publié le 10/04/2017
Thomas C.
Marketing Coordinator
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 17/02/2021

"Cost Effective but Feature Poor"

Commentaires: Fine. Aircall is a softphone service that will allow you to make calls, but not much beyond that. If you're looking for a starter service to make and take sales calls, then you can do worse than AirCall, but know that there are more feature-rich options out there.

Avantages: The best thing about Aircall is its ease of use and pricing. It's one of the less-expensive soft phone providers on the market, and it's extremely easy to get in and assign numbers and teams. The call quality is also pretty good for what you're paying.

Inconvénients: There's not much of a solution for local presence. Our use case requires calling across the United States and Canada, and in order to reach leads effectively we need to use area codes that they recognize. This is certainly achievable, but it requires a lot of legwork on your part - purchasing numbers in the areas you want to reach and manually switching before calling. I've also run into a few integration issues that no one can seem to help me with.

• Publié le 17/02/2021
Jeff G.
Agriculture, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/08/2019

"Garbage Town, USA"

Commentaires: We switched from DialPad because of the Shopify & PipeDrive integration. Everyone on our staff hated every moment of AirCall. They begged to switch from day one and then everything started going progressively worse.

Avantages: Rep was knowledgeable support tech that genuinely cared about the client.

Inconvénients: - French engineered which says a lot
- Horrible call quality that was down a few times a week
- Buggy interface
- Power Dialer is a joke just a glorified chrome extension that crashes every 5 minutes
- Total rip off for the price
- You can't even accept another call while you're talking to a client
- Trying to end this nightmare was even worse when trying to port over numbers
- We had a situation where our rep could hear the customer but the call would drop in 5 seconds. Support took days to respond and then it magically started working again with no explanation.

envoyé par Aircall le 14/08/2019

We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience. Someone from our Customer Team will be reaching out to you directly. In the meantime, thank you for your candid feedback. We'll definitely take your thoughts into consideration as we continue to make our product the best solution possible. - Aircall Team

• Publié le 09/08/2019
Praveen R.
Software Engineer
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 19/09/2018

"Setting up a call center in just 5 minutes!"

Avantages: Whenever we are done with creating a product/service we usually give everything to marketing and sales team but I believe there should be one more thing needed, the customer service to answer product related calls. We have been not granted with great infrastructure to set up a group of customer service associates at our office but with the help of aircall, we set up remote agents from almost every continents. I could easily monitor activities and real time performance from my office and they even allow a great iPhone app to do everything at great convenience.

Inconvénients: They do not offer anything for companies below 3 employees. They won't allow registration using webmail email addresses like Gmail and Yahoo and they only accept email addresses at a company domain. This causes freelancers and consultants to not using this app.

• Publié le 19/09/2018
Casper H.
CMO
Articles de sport, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 13/01/2021

"Great product, but a very poor onboarding process"

Commentaires: I was very excited to get started with this product, but since we haven't even got started after 5 days with a lack of support, I am very disappointed. I have seen many software companies doing their onboarding a lot better.

Avantages: I like the product itself and the possibility to make integrations to the helpdesk, CMS, etc. It is also nice that we are possible to have a multinational setup with an ease-of-use dashboard.

Inconvénients: The onboarding process is very disappointing. After 5 days in the trial, we haven't even got started with the dialling. We have tried several times to register our legal information in order to get started, but we receive error messages every time. The support has been confusing and slow, and therefore it's necessary with this negative feedback for their team.

envoyé par Aircall le 25/01/2021

Hi Casper,

Our sincerest apologies that you did not have a good experience during your trial period. We've had some issues with our trial over the past month or so, so it's possible that your account was incidentally affected. It looks like you are now a customer and have had a few successful interactions with our support team via live chat on our website. We hope that these interactions were helpful!

If you run into any more issues, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Best,
Aircall Team

• Publié le 13/01/2021
Marion P.
Clients Relationship Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

"Aircall Review"

Commentaires: We use Aircall for customer support, we like it as it's easy to use and we can have people choose between an English speaker and a French speaker agent, which is a must have in Canada.

Avantages: I like the ease of use and the transfer call option.

Inconvénients: I miss having the region from where people are calling showing up that we had on our previous call provider. Connection is sometimes unstable.

David L.
Head of Sales
Services financiers, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 27/04/2021

"The future of phone systems"

Commentaires: Overall great experience. The sales rep was very patient as we went through the decision process. Training and onboarding was efficient too. Anything we needed and AirCall was there.

Avantages: Design, ease of use, overall functionality.

Inconvénients: Focus on more intuitive call search recordings.

John T.
Produits pharmaceutiques, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 09/10/2018

"Aircall and Piprdive combination do the job for me"

Avantages: Aircall integrates seamlessly with Pipedive to make our groups task easier. The phone numbers extracted through pipedrive email marketing campaigns are fed to Aircall and our phone markering people will take the charge at this point. Aircall has a great advantage that it works very well on the phone app which we never need a phone number to make the call. It cheaper as well compared to the services it offers.

Inconvénients: Aircall is the app in which I daily use that gives most minutes of downtime everyday. The mobile app sometimes fails to send out sound notifications even when the sound setting are set correctly.

• Publié le 09/10/2018
Hitesh S.
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 12/12/2019

"Great Product & Onboarding"

Commentaires: AIrcall from the demo , trial and implementation was super! They were so patient

Avantages: Aircall was a strong contender to a well-known array of apps/services which primarily help companies setup their IVR, call routing and enable information to flow via integrations. AIrcall was easy to setup, super easy to use and the onboarding was second to none!

Inconvénients: Its only App based and doesn't work with IP telephone. Although they have a dekstop app and apps for ioS and Android as well.

• Publié le 12/12/2019
Ian P.
Principal Account Executive
Sécurité et enquêtes, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 23/10/2019

"Not Terrible, but Not Gamechanging"

Commentaires: My overall experience with Aircall is neutral. I wouldn't recommend it, but I wouldn't steer someone else away from using it. It has good qualities and bad qualities, like most tools...but the good definitely don't outweigh the bad. While it is very easy to use and has some helpful features and automations, it doesn't always work. When it does, it's great. But I have encountered too many functional problems to recommend this tool with confidence. However, I have used worse before, so I wouldn't discourage someone from trying it out. It's not overly expensive, therefor the value isn't terrible, which is why I wouldn't discourage people from trying it out. I've yet to use a better internet based phone service, but they have all had serious flaws, including Aircall. However, for the times it has worked well, it's fantastic, so that does count for something in my book.

Avantages: What I've liked most about Aircall is it's level of integration with our CRM (HubSpot) and it's ability to be used across multiple devices with easy access. I use Aircall on my work computer, personal computer, and smartphone. The controls are quite easy, it's very user friendly, and it does record data (call logs, recordings, etc) consistently across all of my different devices. It's also integrated very well with my company's CRM, HubSpot. The calls translate well to our contact or company page associated with the number, it will automatically creat a new contact in HubSpot when dialing a new number, and it stores recordings and what happened on the call quite accurately in our CRM. It's been a nice tool, on this front.

Inconvénients: What I've like least about Aircall is the reliability. It has not been an overly reliable phone system. It freezes often, has audio connectivity problems, and usually, if it freezes, just closing and reopening the application the application isn't enough to get it working again. Both myself and my coworkers have had to completely restart our computers to get Aircall to work again after encountering a glitch. Not only does this interrupt productivity, but it can also be challenging because we are evaluated, often, on the number of dials we make. Aircall's inconsistency can create problems regarding our ability to hit our number of dials goal. It is not a very reliable, consistent tool.

• Publié le 23/10/2019
Bill H.
Director of Marketing
Divertissement
  • Publié le 22/03/2016

"Aircall is a great tool for startups and growing businesses alike"

Avantages: - Aircall gives me freedom to take calls away from my desk. Using the forward to mobile feature I need not worry that i'll miss something important
- Equally as advantageous, is the feature to track and monitor calls as well as set greetings. This ups the professionalism of the business to new heights. Customers can't believe that we're just a small office working out of Seattle.
- My favorite feature by far is the ability to easily dial out and receive calls via the desktop app. This has really improved our business being able to easily communicate with outside contractors and investors around the world. This is the 21st century, and it's about time we're finally able to communicate like it.

Inconvénients: - As this does run on internet connection, calls can be a bit choppy if you don't have the best Wi-Fi. (Which has resulted in the app crashing a couple of times)
- Compared to some other phone services this is a bit pricier because it charges per user.

• Publié le 22/03/2016
Mike R.
Customer Service Director
Biens de consommation, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 27/04/2021

"Easy to setup phone system with lots of expansion"

Commentaires: Very good overall experience. Easy to reach a live person whenever you have a question. Easy to setup, easy to customize.

Avantages: Ease of setup and use. It's great to be able to have a new user or new phone number setup within minutes and be ready to go live. From there, it's nice to quickly be able to change settings around as needed.

Inconvénients: Added features like SMS messaging would be nice to use. Powerdialer feature could also be better implemented.

Stephanie V.
Customer Success Coach
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 31/12/2020

"Very easy to use for calling!"

Commentaires: I would say it was really a good experience with what it promised to offer. The calls I made were clear and didn't have any troubles with getting disconnected from the line. I was also able to plot my work hours so I didn't have to manually set myself as AWAY or DO NOT DISTURB to not receive calls. That was helpful!

Avantages: What I like the most of this software is that I can choose to pause the recording when I am collecting credit card information from a customer then continue recording afterwards and it gives us a good recording link automatically integrated to hubspot. Also it let me plot my work hours so I didn't have to manually switch myself to DO NOT DISTURB or AWAY when I am on my scheduled lunch/break.

Inconvénients: Everything is good but this could improve if it allowed us to send text messages too! I see that sending messages to my clients is a must and I found it as an inconvenience to switch to another software to do just this. Also, I needed to cross-check between two software for the timeline of my communications with a client. Like have I sent a text after we spoke? or was it after or was it sent on a diff date. This takes so much time.

• Publié le 31/12/2020
Murali K.
Business Development Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 26/01/2019

"The best way to set up a call center and to enable support!"

Avantages: I could set up a call center in matter of minutes, and it is very easy to use! And the calls that arrive, we can forward to personal mobiles, that has helped us to make sure that we would not lose any important calls. The best part is, we can record and make a note of all the calls, and we can also put up a setting for greetings. The desktop app is self-sufficient to receive calls, and I should say the quality of these calls are just awesome. The customer service team is very responsive, they have quickly got back to us whenever we had any concerns. The application integrates with pipedrive, slack and thereby had helped our staff to stay connected for better support. The application is very much cost effective in comparison to the features it provides.

Inconvénients: We need a strong internet to use this application. There are a lot of updates available every now and then, but updating and restarting of the application has become a very irritating task.

• Publié le 26/01/2019
Sheila H.
Wholesale Account Manager
Biens de consommation, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 10/08/2020

"How I feel about Aircall."

Commentaires: I have to say my overall experience with Aircall is good. Of course, nothing is perfect and sometimes you might have an issue here or there. But in all honesty, I prefer Aircall over Ring Central any day. Not only is the tool user friendly, but the customer service team is great! They go above and beyond to assist you and will follow up with you until the problem is resolved and I appreciate that.

Avantages: What I like most about this software is the dashboard. I am able to monitor employees and help them by using the coaching feature which is really cool. I can add new hires and remove people who are no longer with our organization with ease. Also, I like the analytics which our management team really appreciates because it helps us to determine workflow by gaging when agents are needed more on certain days and times.

Inconvénients: The first thing I would change is having to refresh the dashboard all of the time. As an admin, I have to refresh to make sure I am seeing current activity. It showed agents unavailable, and when I reached out to them they said they were. I had to refresh and two of them were on calls. Also, sometimes when you go available on the Aircall App, it shows you available there, but on the Dashboard it shows the agent unavailable. When this happens, you have to log all the way out and then log back in. One last thing I would change, is when a customer calls in, after the phone rings several seconds, it says NO ONE WAS AVAILABLE TO ANSWER that call. But that wouldn't be the case.

Chanuka A.
Online Education company
E-learning, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 08/06/2021

"User friendly and Quick"

Commentaires: I have been using 2 years now. It has a simple GUI and various themes. I can easy to handle our customers using Aircall. We can get a lot of valuable features at a cheap price. Aircall has very good 24/7 customer service. Finally, I recommend Aircall for everyone to handle your business.

Avantages: This is very easy for us to use. I can easily manage all incoming and outgoing calls. Client details can be easily retrieved by displaying missed call history and the voice recording service.

Inconvénients: There were no serious issues with using this. Even if a problem arises, customer care can be contacted to resolve the issue. So there is nothing to dislike.

• Publié le 08/06/2021
Eidner R.
E-learning, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 05/05/2021

"Ease of Use - Good Call Quality"

Commentaires: I liked the service system in the sale and I liked the ease of calls,

Avantages: Good call quality
Easy to use
Easy configuration of call equipment
Unlimited calling packages by market segments
Recordings included

Inconvénients: Monthly cost but it is compensated with unlimited calling packages

• Publié le 05/05/2021
Andrew W.
Development Manager
Automobile, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 10/08/2020

"AirCall makes handling incoming/outgoing phone calls very easy"

Commentaires: We moved all our staff to working from home and needed a way to have the same functionality with our remote workers as we had in our office with extensions, hunt groups etc.

Avantages: The desktop client works really well as an endpoint for presence and call handling.

Inconvénients: The "IVR" flow is pretty limited in its functionality but it was sufficient for our basic needs.

Richard F.
Vente en gros, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 02/09/2019

"Don't waste your time"

Commentaires: Very difficult to set up. The trial was just possible for us after many email back and forth. After that it was not possible to test. Its insane, soo bad.

Avantages: They have integrations, and app for iOS and Android

Inconvénients: Does not work. The support took days to set up a trial. And then did not work

envoyé par Aircall le 11/09/2019

We're sorry to hear that you had a negative experience getting set up with Aircall. Is there anything specific that you were having trouble with so we can pass along your feedback and try to improve for other users? If so, please send us an email at support@aircall.io. We appreciate your feedback and will take it to heart. - Aircall Team

• Publié le 02/09/2019
Chief Executive Officer
Musique, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/06/2019

"Aircall has great features!"

Avantages: We implemented Aircall because we needed to record inquiry based calls to help improve our business and services. Aircall provides you with toll free numbers, a virtual call center, and call routing, which helped us get started.

Inconvénients: The pricing is a bit steep, provided the fact that you have to pay per user, and each member of our team needs access.

• Publié le 08/06/2019
Alexandre C.
Sales Manager
Bijoux et produits de luxe, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 02/05/2021

"Easy to use"

Avantages: Hi,
My team and I are using daily the softwre Aircall to manage our customers calls and requests.
Implementing the soft was really easy. Aircall is very easy to use with a friendly interface. Any newcomer to our team is able to know all about the use within a day.

Inconvénients: Not so much :) The price of the soft is probably to high for very small and small companies.

• Publié le 02/05/2021
Allen W.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 02/08/2017

"If you like a tons of bugs, features randomly removed, and terrible customer service that costs you money, go for it."

Commentaires: Aircall used to be a solid product with fair pricing and good support. I don't know what's changed in side their company, but something has gone wrong and now their product and customer service are suffering.

Avantages: They have dedicated apps for all the major devices (iOS, Mac, Windows, etc). They have a good website that's easy to find what you're looking for.

Inconvénients: I have to begin with the fact that their customer service is horrible and screwed me out of so much money after they changed the product without warning. I was on their enterprise plan and paid for the entire year upfront for all my users and lines. 6 phone lines, 4 users. I was supposed to get an account executive, but was never assigned one until 7 months later when I had a major issue happen and asked where my rep was. She had just been hired maybe 2 weeks prior, she said. Halfway through July 2017, the engineers accounted a bug in a feature we depended on. They issued a 'bug fix' by removing the entire feature without warning! Without this feature, we couldn't use the Aircall service. I had several phone calls with them and maybe a dozen back and forth emails, but Aircall wouldn't add the feature back. I politely asked for a refund for the remaining 5 months of service and they flat out refused, even though the product I paid for had changed, I didn't sign a contract, and there was nothing in their TOS about it. Now, I've paid for 5 months of service I'm never going to be able to use because Aircall removed the function we needed. This is AFTER I'd written glowing reviews on various ecommerce platforms, told other entrepreneurs to get it, and again, paid for an entire year. Outside of that, the software always seemed to be loaded with bugs. They do not add features very often, including some that are needed badly. You also can't put customers hold hold when you dial them - only when they dial into you! I would strongly suggest skipping Aircall and trying out something like Dialpad or Talkdesk.

• Publié le 02/08/2017
Customer Service Representative
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 14/06/2021

"simple and straightforward ... dare I say basic?"

Commentaires: Loved it but at times felt like I was "playing" customer service rep rather than actually having a big girls or boys ob

Avantages: It was incredibly simple to use. Literally log in … credential … short tutorial and you're up and running ... easily scalable quickly and to the masses. Very fast learning curve = Aircall was the least time consuming aspect of my nearly 2 week self guided onboarding/orientation

Inconvénients: Almost too simple... although easy to use right out of the proverbial box the software at times seemed a little elementary and childish with underwhelming features that seem easy to knock of out the park. I feel t his could have been a result of amazon's attempted to easy their way into the logistics sector despite quietly being the forefront this whole time.

• Publié le 14/06/2021
Alex F.
Services aux consommateurs, 11-50 employés

"Overall amazing!"

Commentaires: Aircall has been amazing, from the Support guys to the Customer Satisfaction team.

Avantages: The most important part of Aircall is that we're able to sync the contacts between our different phone lines and add the contact during the calls or afterward. This feature has helped us make things easier for the agents that answer calls every single day of the week.

Inconvénients: The only con that I have found from Aircall is the fact that you're not able to use the phone numbers to send or receive text messages. As a Roofing Company, some users choose not to call but to text or email us and the fact that there is no way to check text messages or send them.

Warrick N.
Customer Experience Manager
Produits alimentaires, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 30/04/2021

"Aircall has helped our business immensely"

Commentaires: Aircall has really helped us immensely. Working from home in the early stages of the pandemic was incredibly difficult, so having easy to use systems for our team was important. Initially, we were using hard phones that were required to be plugged directly into the modem. I opted to go with Aircall as it not only allowed us to be free of wires, but gave good insight into when our customers were calling, and recording this information in their HubSpot profile. I found the onboarding process with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to be amazing.

Avantages: Aircall's design is incredibly simple and easy for everyone in our business. The integration with HubSpot and Shopify works flawlessly and makes life very simple! The onboarding with the Sydney team was excellent.

Inconvénients: The actual audio is very good, though only ever as good as your internet connection. I have only ever had minor issues that have been resolved with the amazing support team very quickly.

• Publié le 30/04/2021