Well made, easy to setup and use. Highly flexible software. Actively developed and supported.

Ryan M.
Director of Operations
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great work order and event management functionality.

Avantages: The software has a low learning curve and is intuitive. Customer service is responsive and helpful. Work orders can be submitted without a login. Work orders can contain custom forms to aid in more complex or unique requests. eSpace has mobile apps for iOS and Android (most work order systems rely on mobile webpages too much). Great modules to support assets ("Equipment"), inventory, and recurring preventative maintenance work orders. System is actively being actively developed and upgraded on a regular basis. Web interface is well designed and spaced well to use with a tablet or 2in1 laptop computer. Low cost and easy payment options. eSpace functions well as a work order system and event management system which = less administrative work compared to managing 2 systems separately. Easy to setup the system without training, but setup training is provided at a low cost if needed. Overall its a great product supported by a great team. Though some functionality is lacking, I am betting that with time, eSpace will be able to turn their great system into a top competitor in the field.

Inconvénients: The software is lacking some advanced functionality. There is some give and take to have an event management system and work order system tied together in one system. The list of rooms/spaces is truly a mess (very clunky to navigate, constant issues with users selecting multiple rooms by accident because it is not remotely intuitive). The Android app is slow to load work orders (seems to be due to the app attempting to load rooms/spaces). Customer service is responsive, but always tells you to go vote on features rather than giving timelines. Voting on a potential cool new feature is perfectly fine, but having to vote on critical functionality is simply an annoyance.

envoyé par Cool Solutions Group le 06/03/2018

Ryan: Great Feedback.

Would love to hear more about what WBC sees as critical functionality. That will help me and our team determine priorities for all out subscribers.

Also, we do offer some custom coding options for clients that need features that may not be on the "road-map".

Tim Cool

Highly satisfied, improved operational efficiencies, better organized multi-site management

Bradd J.
Facility Manager
Support client

Avantages: We have been very pleased with the transition over to eSpace. The software has helped us to be much more effective across six campus locations and managing work requests that originate from our 150+ clients. The Preventative Maintenance function makes future planning easy so that I can focus on the proactive responsibilities of my job, rather than trying to remember when the boiler inspection is due. The Life Cycle Calculator is also a valuable tool for budget planning. There are other opportunities to advance our efficiencies such as the HVAC integration that we have not yet capitalized on, but is evident to us of a greater level of intentionality more than just work requests and asset inventory. The support team is always available for our questions and responds typically by the end of day. Working with the Cool Solutions Team feels very much like a partnership to fulfill our churches Mission and Vision from the sticks and bricks to all the nations.

Inconvénients: The cons more come from our side in that so many functions are available to us that we under utilize for the betterment of our facilities. Without much time spent within the software, it can feel overwhelming. But this in no way reflects our overall satisfaction of the product.

envoyé par Cool Solutions Group le 05/03/2018

Bradd...thanks for the feedback. Let us know if any additional training is needed for your team.

Tim Cool

eSPACE makes all our facility work possible!

Erik H.
Housekeeping Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Modernized our work order system. Standardized the information our set up teams receive about each event.

Avantages: This is the most comprehensive and easiest to use facility management software I have ever used. We have been able to improve our event set up progress both in accuracy (not missing a resources) and on time completion (having the set up ready). Our housekeeping team has been able to utilize the Maintenance PM feature to modernize how we know what to clean when. Before this feature daily lists had to be created to each housekeeper which often changed week to week. Now each housekeeper can access their daily work order which is recurring week to week.
The customer support is also great! Any issue I have has been resolved quickly or implemented as a future development making the software better for everyone.

Inconvénients: Sometimes changes occur or new features are added that you hear very little about. Also if Items from the post idea wall get enough votes to be implemented send a notification and reward the users who have ideas implemented.

envoyé par Cool Solutions Group le 05/03/2018

Erik....thanks for the feedback.

Would love to know what added information we could provide you in addition to the WHAT'S NEW notifications. We want to make sure you are getting what is needed.

Tim Cool

Using eSpace and working with the support team has consistently been a pleasant experience for me.

Patricia P.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The ability to have a calendar easily accessible to our entire staff that also manages the room reservations with straightforward steps to create an event has become a vital element of our office life. Operating within eSpace is intuitive and the adjusting the settings is simple, allowing for maximum functionality according to varying needs.

Inconvénients: In the most recent upgrade, the Spaces and Services into an "Items" tab, which does mean that our team is no longer forced to see the Services page - we are not in the habit of looking for the Services and now it's too easy to "Next" over to the subsequent steps without seeing that section. This is particularly problematic for when different teams on our staff run reports based on the services requested for events, yet many of the events needing a service have not asked for them by accident.

envoyé par Cool Solutions Group le 28/02/2018

Patricia: Thank for the feedback on "Items". Very helpful for our team to know the real-life applications of our subscribers.

Thanks!

A new user's perspective

Publié le 05/11/2018
Karen B.
Adult Ministry Admin
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: So for I am liking this software. I work in adult ministries and handle 100+ different small groups, studies and events every semester for over 4000 adults. We joke at our church that our building is an "event venue that does church". We are swapping rooms constantly from ladies classes or senior events in the mornings to meetings in the afternoons to support groups in the evenings. I think the software will be helpful.

Avantages: seems intuitive; I can go back to add something I forgot very easily and not have to click back through pages that didn't change. When I had questions - the help chat was great with info and response time.

Inconvénients: I wish that the ability to add the "last meeting/month before it ends" notification to a contact about the last occurrence before the event is submitted. At my church where we are using this, most of my events have an outside (of staff) contact that is the one making the reservation. Currently I add them as a contact and the event has to be approved and then I have to go back into the event to mark event notifications that I want one sent, but (second challenge) I can only send it to myself or a sub-admin and not the outside contact that makes the decision to extend. In my world, I have 154 events i just entered into your software, with 154 different contacts that I need those people to get the notification, not me getting it and then forwarding to the contact. At the end of each semester I will be spending a lot of time just forwarding email. A very inefficient use of time.

envoyé par Cool Solutions Group le 16/11/2018

Karen: Thank you so much for the feedback. I would like to explore this further with our development team.

Thanks again.

Great Product for growing campus

Kenny D.
Director of Facilities
Support client

Avantages: The amount of features and integrations that are available are quite vast. While the software works well for smaller uses, as our campus continues to grow I'm really coming to love and appreciate the huge amount of options that are available for use. Also, the customer service is absolutely top notch. You can get ahold of someone at almost anytime, and they are always happy to help. They are also actively prowling their suggestion board and adding in user requests.

Inconvénients: The only thing I dislike about this software is the limitations placed on the different levels of the software. I find myself needing 1 small element of a higher priced tier, but not willing to pay the price to upgrade because I won't use the rest of those features.

envoyé par Cool Solutions Group le 13/03/2018

Kenny - Thanks for the feedback. Which added feature do you need that is not in your current tier?

Tim Cool

It's been frustrating learning the quirks with the system, but overall not terrible.

Gretchen S.
Director of Parish Life & Communications
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The customer support has been the best part of this software. I also really appreciate the constant updates that occur.

Inconvénients: I think that this system could use a lot of work. There are constant updates which I really appreciate, but I think the sofware isn't nearly as intuitive as it should be. I can go to many websites and fill in information, click the NEXT button, and go to the page that I think I should go to. This system isn't like that. I click NEXT and it takes me to a different area. Or I think I'm submitting something, but it doesn't work the way I want. I'm a 33 year old, tech savvy woman who only has issues with eSpace. Yes, there are countless articles and videos to watch to learn how to do something, but I think if the system was set up better, these aids wouldn't be necessary all of the time.

envoyé par Cool Solutions Group le 19/03/2018

Gretchen: Thank you for your candor. I would welcome any specific suggestions for the work flow and intuitiveness. Feel free to email us at support@coolsolutionsgorup.com to further this discussion.

Tim Cool

It is a user friendly software. Good for booking a large number of rooms for one event.

Nancy L.
K-5th grades Elementary School Secretary
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is a time saver and easy to use. I did not handle the purchase of this software, our business operations department coordinated the purchase.

Avantages: Since the improvements have been made, I can now enter a large number of rooms for one event, so that is making my job easier. It is easy to read and follow. When I have had a question, or an issue, the customer support has been wonderful.

Inconvénients: When I have used the schedules piece, it seems to be very confusing for our Buildings and Grounds people to read at their end. Even though I have booked rooms at certain times, they don't appear on the calendar the way I have booked them, so I have stopped using the schedules for that reason.

envoyé par Cool Solutions Group le 05/03/2018

Nancy: Great to hear from you.

Would love to learn more about the issue you are having with the schedules. Is this for the WORK ORDERs or the Event?

Tim Cool

eSpace is used to manage the resources and space needed for on campus meetings and events.

Publié le 06/03/2018
Lisa B.
Executive Admin Assistant
Support client

Avantages: Quickly and easily allows staff to customize singular and ongoing meetings/events. Public events are immediately added to our church calendar upon approval, which can be linked to event pages making it easy for our guests to access information. We use eSpace for it's most basic functions, but it's been an invaluable planning tool for scheduling, resources and setup for 40+ on campus meetings/events per week.

Inconvénients: The latest update makes editing events and spaces more difficult than previous versions. Users often think they've complete the form without selecting the final submit button, leaving events in draft form and requiring follow-up.

envoyé par Cool Solutions Group le 08/03/2018

Lisa...thanks for the review.

Would love to learn more about which of the changes are causing the greatest confusion for your team.

Tim Cool

We use eSpace at our church to help our Facilities personnel keep track of a variety of tasks.

Adam D.
Facilities Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We greatly value eSpace's capability to provide a readily available mobile interface for our Facilities personnel to access and use for work orders, from event setups to repairs and everything in between. The eSpace app has allowed us to move away from using paper notes on clipboards to an entirely digital system that we can use to track work order completion, as well as time of completion and who completed it.

Inconvénients: eSpace's interface can at times be messy, cluttered, and a little difficult to navigate. Some of our employees have expressed that the mobile app lacks certain features to make navigating it easy and intuitive. Despite these issues, however, eSpace has been very communicative and helpful, and are always implementing features that greatly assist with problems that arise.

envoyé par Cool Solutions Group le 27/02/2018

Hi Adam...thank you for your review. Please do not hesitate to provide us suggestions in the POST AN IDEA section. We love learning from our clients.

Tim Cool

There has never been an issue with eSPACE

Bradley S.
Systems and Software Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: A fresh look for an older type of program. Quick and easy to use calendar views from month to agenda to weekdays, etc. All of your calendars are integrated into one calendar and you can filter from the calendar to find what you need based on EVERYTHING chosen in events. Resources, spaces, event owners, editors, etc. There's so many features, you have to just try it out on free trial.

Avantages: We use this at our church to schedule events, fulfill work orders, display public calendars, and as a ticketing system for our IT department. It feels like every other month we're able to integrate or use the eSPACE software instead of another software we've used in the past. It really helps us put all of our eggs in one basket in regards to church operations. The fact that you can request ideas and the development team listens is a huge advantage they have on other providers for event scheduling and work order management. The knowledge base is great and always helpful when trying to find the correct function you need.

envoyé par Cool Solutions Group le 05/03/2018

Brad: Thank you for sharing. Just curious...what kind of IT ticketing were you using prior to eSPACE?

Tim Cool

eSpace helps me manage 100 rooms at 2 campuses as well as maintenance. I am freed up to do more!

Luke L.
Event | Support Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I do not have to double enter all the data with events in a separate HVAC software and the workflow for events and work order maintenance is done seamlessly.

Avantages: I like that it is suited so well for churches. I like that it manages our HVAC controls in one place. I like that it manages the multitude of steps involved in event management as it processes that workflow for me. Lastly, I love that it seamlessly manages all our work orders for facility maintenance.

Inconvénients: As it grows, more functionality leads to more clicking and navigating. It is to be expected, and I am confident it will get better over time as streamlining is a priority at eSpace.

envoyé par Cool Solutions Group le 27/02/2018

Luke: Thank you so much for your continues support of eSPACE and for being a leading voice in the development and enhancement of the product.

Tim Cool

Like a lot- but issue with two features

Publié le 12/11/2018
Christina V.
GroupLife Associate Coordinator
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: So much easier than the previous software we used, and with higher capabilities (even if we don't utilize them). I like it a lot.

Avantages: It's intuitive, and moves you step by step through the process. Making room reservations is easy. I really like eSPACE a lot.

Inconvénients: 1. Have to navigate back to Dashboard before searching for another event. This is a waste of time, they should put a Search option at the top of every screen, not just the Dashboard. This also seems super intuitive, not sure why they haven't done this yet. They must not ever have to search and look at multiple reservations back to back. It's annoying. 2. The "email me one month before event ends" reminder option DOES NOT WORK. I have brought this to their attention several times, but it is not fixed. This is crucial for the work I do, and it is ridiculous that this doesn't work.

envoyé par Cool Solutions Group le 15/11/2018

Christina: Thank you for the review and the candid comments. I just viewed the ticket you set up with Lorrie and also see where the development team has escalated this issue.

I am sorry for the inconvenience. We will remedy as soon as possible.

tim@coolsolutionsgroup.com

User Friendly programs and customer support has been quick to respond to idea suggestions

Publié le 07/03/2018
Diane S.
Director of Facilities and Reservations
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our staff can easily use this program to schedule events so that the public can view it and that we can identify where events are being held. Running reports on areas is easy and a nice feature to have for end of year reviews.

Avantages: The calendar is a quick and easy way for our staff to view room availability and what is happening in our buildings. We love the "room conflict" feature so there is an ease of reserving spaces without causing conflict with multiple users.

Inconvénients: We wish there was a drop down feature on the calendar that you could choose the month and year without having to type it in or scroll through each month. Would also like an easier way to produce invoicing for clients who book rooms.

envoyé par Cool Solutions Group le 17/03/2018

Diane: Thank you for the kind words and good suggestion.

Thanks for your support.

Tim Cool

The set up was very time consuming without a lot of guidance on the front side.

Publié le 02/03/2018
Laura S.
Hospitality Coordinator
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Ability for set up crews to be able to view set ups on the app instead of printing out daily reports. Creating forms for certain room's needs is essential for our church's needs. However, this is not a unique feature to eSPACE. We look forward to having a work order management system which is the main reason we chose eSPACE.
Phone calls with eSPACE have been helpful.

Inconvénients: Was told before purchase that the set up would be easy. A kind but inexperienced employee advised us incorrectly about how to set things up and it caused hours and hours of extra work. It would've been helpful to have a game plan of specific things to consider before structuring our account - best practices. We basically had to figure most of it out ourselves. The template instructions didn't always match the actual template.
The app often has glitches - specifically when viewing the calendar the screen turns black or the events for a specific day do not load. You can usually back out and try again and it resolves.
We have had some long delays while waiting for an answer with Live Support. It hasn't been a huge problem but when first time users are asking questions and trying to learn the system, it is discouraging to them.

envoyé par Cool Solutions Group le 05/03/2018

Laura: Thank you for your candor. I would love to learn more about the issues you had during setup. I am sorry you had the difficulties you experienced, and would like to take steps to help our team improve.

Tim Cool

Amazing Customer Service and software that is comprehensive!

Publié le 18/08/2016
Laurie A.
Event Coordinator/Office Manager
51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have just recently started using espace event scheduling and the work order system and are very pleased with it. The combination of modules available under Cool Solutions makes so much sense. I am glad they have figured this out so well! I have had plenty of questions for them and have ALWAYS received quick and thorough responses. So glad to have found this!

Avantages: They are so customer focused! They have created a place within the software where the customers can post ideas of what we feel could be helpful for us and others. What a concept! Asking the end user for input. Love it!
Also, the tracking of equipment in the work order system will be very helpful come budget time. There is documentation of equipment, it's age, it's service record, etc. for better planning of the funds God has given us to steward. We can expect at least fewer "surprise" expenses.

Inconvénients: When moving our data from a previous software we were told our recurring events would come over into espace as recurring. This didn't happen and has been quite time intensive to take all the individual events and recreate them into recurring events.

envoyé par Cool Solutions Group le 15/03/2017

Hi Laurie...I am so sorry for the challenge with the recurring events. I believe we have corrected that....and should help future imports.

Thanks for your support.

Tim Cool

This software has helped my staff get out of the "What do you want me to do today?" mentality.

Brad C.
Assistant Facilities Director
Support client

Avantages: The upgrades that come out are really incredible. The staff have called me during support issues, they have changed certain things at my request, they are extremely friendly and generous, and all of this just seems like icing in comparison to the product of what eSpace has to offer. I really enjoy the "Post Idea" feature, as you can tell how others are using the software as well.

Inconvénients: I would love to see ways to download CSV files, edit them, and reload them for things such as inventory, equipment, etc. An internal chat program would be a nice addition as well. It wouldn't surprise me if these come in the package in the near future, but one of this keeps me from getting the most out of eSpace right now as it is, though.

envoyé par Cool Solutions Group le 28/02/2018

Brad: Thanks for the great input.

Did you see that we released "CONVERSATIONS" last week which gives you the real time chat?

Thanks for the other suggestions.

Tim Cool

Very helpful software at a very reasonable price.

Sheila T.
Operations Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am able to reserve rooms efficiently and I'm able to publish that information on my web site.
I am also able to pull reports.
I love that I can download the emails of my room users so that I can communicate with them if necessary.

Avantages: It allows me to reserve spaces easily and inexpensively.
I can email messages within the reservation to communicate with the person who made the reservation.

Inconvénients: I am unable to connect it to billing somehow. That would be ideal.
The communications aspect is a little primitive. I am able to communicate within the reservation summary, but I am not able to easily copy others in the organization so they too have a copy of the approved reservation.

envoyé par Cool Solutions Group le 28/02/2018

Shelia....thanks for the great feedback and suggestions.

Tim Cool

A great user friendly software tool for managing the many rooms and functions we host at Ward.

John N.
Director of Campus Services
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Makes my job much easier and faster in managing events at our facility.

Avantages: 1. The ease and speed of setting up events and the features that allow adding important information to each event. 2. Also, the support provided is fast and effective in responding to any issues we may be experiencing. 3. The ability of eSpace to link with the software that runs our digital event signage throughout the building.

Inconvénients: The current inability to be able to select "all" when scheduling building-wide events, rather than having to select each individual room in our long list of spaces. I'm told this is in the works.

envoyé par Cool Solutions Group le 27/02/2018

John....thanks so much for taking the time to give this feedback. Good stuff!

Tell Chris HEY

Tim Cool

very easy but powerful tool

Phillip S.
maintenance supervisor
Support client

Avantages: softway has never lockup on us. customer service is great. They listen to their customers and use that to change their software upgrades or the dar they listen to their customers and use that to change their software upgrades.

Inconvénients: they are working on maintenance module. be happy when it is complete., I would like for calendar to open on a day st you pick not just a month. other than that I have not cons against this software

envoyé par Cool Solutions Group le 27/02/2018

Hi Phillip...thank you for your review. Please do not hesitate to provide us suggestions in the POST AN IDEA section. We love learning from our clients.

Are there specific features with the maintenance module that would be most beneficial?

Publié le 02/11/2018
Suzie W.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are now able to provide everyone with up-to-the-minute calendaring information. They can access it anywhere, especially with the phone app. Everyone can enter their own requests, and we no longer are "surprised" when an event was supposedly scheduled but somehow was never calendared. We also are able to know room set-ups and anticipate work flow for our maintenance staff. Resource shortages are managed prior to events, instead of scrambling at the last minute. We are extremely happy and impressed with eSpace.

Avantages: Online program that can be used anywhere for ALL to see immediate additions and changes. We are now paperless and so much more efficient and effective with our scheduling.

Inconvénients: We have some folks that are resistant to change. With so many features, the program came seem overwhelming at first. Our learning curve was a lot longer than we expected.

envoyé par Cool Solutions Group le 16/11/2018

Susie: Thank for the feedback. We would welcome any input as to how best to streamline the onboarding process. Also, please let us know if training would be helpful.

tim@coolsolutionsgroup.com

It's been a great addition for our school. ESpace is more efficient and less labor intensive.

Stella B.
Elementary Athletic Assistant
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Reduction of time spent on entering and changes reservations. ESpace is user friendly.

Avantages: The amount of time that is required to add or change an entry. I spend much less time adding or making changes. It is also very user friendly.

Inconvénients: I guess the only recommendation that I have is on the conflict end. It would be nice to be able to not only see who you have a conflict with, but more easily see what specifically the conflict is. For example, if you request the use of the Gym and bathrooms. Is the conflict with the Gym or bathrooms. Naturally if it is with the bathrooms, then it is not a problem because several users may use this space at one time. Reserving the bathrooms could be a subset of the space and not listed separately in the request column. Overall, ESpace has been a great addition this year.

envoyé par Cool Solutions Group le 05/03/2018

Stella....Thank you for your feedback. Our team will be reviewing all o our reviews and will let you know if we need additional input.

Faith Church of Lafayette

Publié le 06/11/2018
David A.
Faith Church Facilities DIrector
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The Customer Service folks are very easy to work with and have quick responses. The Work Order Management Software has allowed our small crew be very efficient and effective with our time.
Love the programs they offer.

Avantages: A simple and easy to use and understand Dashboard.
The Maintenance portion can effectively be used by any user and has an excellent preventative maintenance program.
Its quite amazing how the event calendar, maintenance management, and thermostat program all work together. Take so much work and thinking power out of the equation.

Inconvénients: The App is quirky and not easy to use. It doesn't serve my team very well so we just use the desk top version.

envoyé par Cool Solutions Group le 20/11/2018

David....thanks for the review....good stuff.

I would love to hear more about the app. What things seem to be quirky.

Thanks...tell Jonathan I said HEY!

Tim Cool

Our experience using eSPACE has been very good. They are extremely helpful, responsive and caring.

Administrative Assistant
Support client

Avantages: The software does everything it is advertised to do and they are continually making improvements to make it even better. The customer support is awesome. If we have any issues or problems, they are very responsive and work with us until it is resolved. We have connected our HVAC systems with eSPACE, which was quite a process since our HVAC is an old system. But everyone at eSPACE worked with us through the whole process to get it functioning properly. Everything works automatically and it is great.

Inconvénients: Some of the functions can be a little confusing, but after working with it, we usually figure it out. We would like to customize some of the sub-admin sections more, but the new communications tools available may also eliminate that.

I use the software almost daily to put new events in or check on events coming up for other staff.

Jessica S.
Group Life Assistant
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ease of use and ability to see all events going on in the building before I book something.

Avantages: It allows me to visually see all events going on in the church so that I can plan dates, rooms and times easily for an event, whether it's an ongoing ministry or a one-time event.

Inconvénients: Certain changes (such as adjusting duration of an event) can cause my event to be "kicked out" of first priority, causing my event to have a conflict with another event when the secondary event should have the conflict. Very frustrating.

envoyé par Cool Solutions Group le 16/11/2018

Jessica: I am so sorry for the delayed response.

I will ask our team to reach out to you about the DRAFTS concerns.