15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur BestoSys

Gestion de cabinet pour dentistes et médecins. DME détaillé et soins proactifs aux patients. Acquisition de nouveaux patients et croissance des revenus.

En savoir plus sur BestoSys

Customer service is top notch , it gives monthly feedback about dental practise , summary of whole month is very beneficial.

More automation needed because of sheer size of the software which makes accessing each and every feature difficult.

BestoSys - Notes

4,9

BestoSys a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 191 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé BestoSys ?

Dr. Aman
Dr. Aman
Director (Inde)

Awesome Software and Google Reviews

the best thing is that patient review you on Google, not on Practo etc. Also patient receives message from Odontos not Bestosys or anything else.

Nothing , except needs better Tablet app

il y a 3 ans

Thank you so much! As tablets are going out of fashion, we simply optimized the UI for tablets so you can use it on browser.

Rohit
Managing Partner (Inde)

Excellent Dental Practice Management Software

Interface, Dental Charting, Ease of use, Mobile app.

Not able to delete receipts, once made.

Denzil
Clinical Director (Inde)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Dental Software Solution

Commentaires : Excellent support especially from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who I've been contacting from day 1. Remote Support is extra ordinary. Especially needed in early days.

Helps in automation and communication. Very much customizable and packs a lot of features. What's app communication is the best.

It does cost a bit to use the software. But we'll worth it I would say. Can get economical over time. Would love to have an integrated logo that is customizable. Also, certain messages are generic when sent from the back end. Would love to add a personal touch to that.

il y a 2 ans

Appreciate your time on the review. SMS templates in India require prior approval. WA templates are completely customizable as desired.

vikas
doctor (Inde)

Leading practice management software

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

It is the most comprehensive practice management software. easy to use , very user friendly with full back end support .Highly recommended

company should keep updating doctors about added new templates messages forms any new patient material . company should also keep updating patient oriented messages pamphlets on system so that dentist can use it more for benefit

Mrunal
Clinic Admin (Inde)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Great software with excellent support

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Its more than just appt booking software, it helped us is tracking patient who we lost contact, automated whatsapp msging feature that too with our clinics number is excellent.

Mobile app hangs a bit, UI looks old. rest everything is good.

Mohammed
Director (Inde)

One of the best system used For Practice management

Commentaires : Good They are better than other lot and they are improvising in the issues and resolving issues which doctors face

whats app integration is the newest Hack they have incorporated in there software

inventory management needs Refinement and it is needed

il y a 3 ans

Thank you sir. Your feedback is taken! :-)

Vijay
Coach (Inde)

Powerful, Exhaustive & Brilliant Support

Commentaires : Overall the experience has been quite exciting. Always recommended to any one asking / seeking for such solutions.

The depth of each feature it covers is simply amazing. It just mimics the natural workflow which we experience in day to day management of our clinic. The after sales support is simply impeccable. People are highly courteous and empathize with our the pain points and provide a quick solution.

User Interface and User Experience needs good amount of improvement. A Simple, Stable, Fast Mobile App with minimum functionalities wud be a good to have.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you sir. With the kind of technical prowess you have, these words are Oscar for us :-)

Dr hiral
Orthodontist (Inde)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

One of the best software used till today

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : It’s great software for everything that you want to manage for you clinic needs..

Patient management system as well as their messaging system for reminder is the best.. I have used few more software in the past but I felt Bestosys is most user friendly

Look of it on desktop and mobile needs to be improve..

Garima
Principal dentist (Inde)

Honest feedback

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Very user friendly, meet all needs of a dental practice.

I m happy with overall software, just pricing can be reduced a bit

Dr. Uma Rohra
Doctor (Inde)

Happy user

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

It's most unique feature is WhatsApp integration.. Appointment and reminder system is fabulous ... It's a must have practice management app...

It's bit pricey but worth it.... I think they should work on search engine optimization like practo does....

Sunil
Principal Dentist (Inde)

Best Software for Practice Growth i have ever used

Commentaires : Overall very good experience.

Excellent features for clinic management, Whatsapp automation allow notification to patient on whatsapp.

We are yet to use it to its full potential, mobile app could have more features.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for taking the time to share feedback. We are rebuilding the mobile app from scratch.

Himanjai
Chief Dentist and Owner (Inde)

Best Practice Management Software in India

Commentaires : Bestosys has helped me reduce many clutters. now all data is entered in software and we can access that from anywhere. We get to know that it is our patient calling and all entries are being done by my staff. I am not doing this data entry work any more

1) Almost all features required tonrun clinic smoothly 2) Each member of climic can access to software but each member can see only that info which owner wants to share with them 3) A+ support team. Just a call ot whats app away. And they just dont speak, they actually access your laptop through teamviewer and solve the problem if the problem is at your computer. If problem is at theor end I have never waited for more than 24 hrs to get it solved

Well features and support is best but its most costly software for this industry in market.

kiran
DIRECTOR (Inde)

EASIEST WAY TO MANAGE YOUR PRACTISE

Commentaires : I HAVE BEEN USING THIS SOFTWARE SINCE ITS BIRTH...I AM VERY FOND OF SHARING FEW INTERESTING ROUTINE IMPORTANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE..
THE VERY CUMBERSOME PROCESS OF GETTING WORK FROM LAB AND INTIMATING THE PATIENT ABOUT THEIR TEETH IS FANTASTIC..
INSTANT FEEDBACK AND FACEBOOK LIKES FROM PATIENT IS VERY NOVEL..AND EXTRAORDINARILY USEFUL TO CLINIC.
PATIENT TRACKER IS A BEAUTIFUL FEATURE WHICH NO OTHER SOFTWARE IN THE EARTH GIVES SO CLEARLY AND ORGANISED..THANKS TO THE EFFORTS MADE BY THE TEAM BESTOSYS..
I DID NOT FIND A SINGLE SMS OR MAIL MISSED DURING APPOINTMENTS OR OTHER WORKS RELATED ..
I REALLY APPRECIATE THE BESTOSYS TEAM FOR THEIR CONTINUOUS POSITIVE EFFORTS THAT ARE MADE TOWARDS DENTISTRY AND CLINICIANS..

EASE HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL AND ELOBORATIVE.

COST FACTOR . COULD HAVE BEEN ON IPAD ALSO. COULD HAVE IMPROVED ON PHARMACY PART

Taru
Owner of my dental practice (Inde)

I like Bestosys

Commentaires : I like the practice management part of it. Esp keeping track of all the suppliers, their accounts.
I also find it convenient to trace the price I paid for a product earlier.
Tracking the patient's casepapers has become so much simpler.
There is so much to it...we discover a new feature ever so often
Also it is user friendly.

What I like most is that it helps me understand my practice at a glance. Esp at the dashboard.

The journal entries. It's a little complicated, but am trying to get the hang of it.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks Dr Taru. We have asked our team NOT to try to make you tech-savvy...instead try to make the functionality adapt!! In Journal entries, you will soon see 3-4 templates to cover most used scenarios...thanks to your feedback :-)

Balpreet
Cheif consultant (Inde)

Dental software review

Commentaires : Life at clinic has become easy I am I. Touch with all my patients 24x7

Very simple and lucid I have used perviouly big names like practo etc but all had user issues and security flaws. This software is perfect and they keep updating every month.

No cons as such they should intergrate patient education videos where we can explain by sending them procedure details vis whataspp

il y a 5 ans

Your support has been like that of a family member...so "Thanks" falls short!! We plan to integrate educational videos from established vendors. Waiting for their web version to release in India. Will keep you posted.

Tejal
Dental Surgeon (Inde)

bestosys is the best!

Commentaires : great !! our entire team loves it!

ease of handling especially data entry related to dental treatment is very simplistic yet to the point. The sms reminder system and post instruction features are an added benefit.

It should have varied printing options like paper selection,font and size selection

il y a 5 ans

Thank you so much Dr Tejal, for the top notch ratings and kind words! Our printing options do include letterhead / plain paper, paper size and font size. Please see Settings > Clinic > Printing Set up. Our support team can guide.

ARCHIT

REVIEW FOR BESTOSYS

The software is very elaborate, detailed and takes into account almost all aspects involved in running the back end of a dental clinic. The software is very intuitive

There is a sharp learning curve and can get overwhelming with the large number of features and processes. The software is very heavy and takes a long time to load. A speech support system which would enable the user to fill the patient info through speech rather than manual entry of text would be highly appreciated

il y a 5 ans

Thanks Dr Archit. Whenever you find it slow to load, please call customer support - they'll pin down the cause and fix if it's not a connectivity issue. Speech to text is available on our mobile app. Another feature to speed up patient data entry is to send portal link to patients who can fill their info from their phone itself. Do keep sharing this feedback :-)

Peshotan
Owner (Inde)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

Very useful product for my practice. I

Commentaires : Basically it has helped me to understand the productive areas in my practice.
And to a larger extent it has helped me a lot in maintaining my financial records.

I can handle all kinds of information about my patients. It also gives me the insight in to my progress with different analysis. And helps me with the balance sheets for the tax returns.

It was little difficult for me to get used to it.

Dr Shilpa
Doctor (Inde)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

Till now best software i have come across.

Commentaires : As a doctor i can access all history, number of sessions, prescription in one click, we can track the patient's follow up, pending dues. We are able to track the patient's who are likely to come for consultation. We can directly mail or sms the prescription, bills which saves our paper and indirectly helps nature conservation.

Can manage our multiple centers at figure tips. Software people are very supportive an prompt to customize according to our need.

What ever was not liked is changed according to suggestions.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you Dr Shilpa. Your detail-oriented and thorough approach has been a pleasure to work with.

Prashant

Good people’s software

Commentaires : Best software till now .. I have used almost 4-5 software but this is amazing and most useful

Monthly record,customer relationships record

Whatapp msg need to renew, it is online software

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much. We really wish you make the best of growth features.

Shadir
Managing Director (Inde)

Bestosys Patient Management Software

Have been using Bestosys for the last 4 years and I can confidently say it is one of the best patient management software out there. The software is quite easy to use. Also the support team is phenomenal.

Not able to think of any cons currently.

il y a 2 ans

Truly humbling words sir...this keeps us going!

Umesh
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

Ease in managing my work

Commentaires : Good

User friendly and also friendly to my staff and obviously to my patients.

Changes or any addition cannot be done on our personal request

il y a 5 ans

Thanks Dr Umesh. Please raise a support ticket and we'll do what we can to meet your need. Being a cloud-based software used by many users in many countries, we don't really do custom development...but we can find workarounds :-)

Deepak
Dentist (Maurice)

Dr Deepak VASHISHT

Commentaires : Great

Customer service is top notch , it gives monthly feedback about dental practise , summary of whole month is very beneficial .

Inventory management should be easier to add

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the kind words. This keeps us going :-)

Dr Madhur

Outstanding

Quite easy to use and alots of features it has. . That's makes this software outstanding compare to other in market.

Subscription plans should have more options to select from.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you Doctor. We currently offer three plans and several add-on modules.

Madan
Dental surgeon (Inde)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Best software for clinic management

Commentaires : Very good experience

Good service backup and technical support

User interface and online presence of the software

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for the superb ratings & comments. Your feedback is taken. We are revamping the UI completely!