Avis clients sur SocialPilot

En savoir plus sur SocialPilot

Gérez tous vos principaux comptes de médias sociaux en un seul endroit grâce à la planification post-publication automatisée et à la découverte de contenu.

En savoir plus sur SocialPilot

The interface is very intuitive and easy to use.

We've had problems with the app on an iPad. Missing buttons, things not always working, and it doesn't rotate.

SocialPilot - Notes

SocialPilot a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 342 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé SocialPilot ?

Nicolle
Nicolle
Digital marketing Director (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Simple and east to use with all the functionality

I run many social accounts, set up of these accounts are so easy. I use this on a daily basis and can keep track of all my scheduled posts.

Nothing I don't dislike , they are upgrading the software all the time.

il y a 3 ans

Dear Nicolle, Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you find setting up accounts in SocialPilot really easy.; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Rony Peterson
Rony Peterson
Student (Brésil)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 10 000+ employés

Alternatives envisagées :

An easy, well-looking, and not expensive social media manager

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : SocialPilot is a good choice for a more professional management of social media. It syncs with the biggest social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and even TikTok. Also, it is not expensive which makes it possible to use without spending so much money.

This software is intuitive and has a good schedule to produce more posts and publish later. Also, it integrates some of the biggest social media on the market.

It does not have a free plan to use. Also, Instagram's data is not shown on this software for now.

Tiffany
Tiffany
Director (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Best for a newbie or experience SMM!

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Love it. Perfect for a newbie or more experience SMM.

I'll be honest, what first attracted me to this product was the price. I was just beginning my career in social media management and I didn't want to pay 100s of $$$ as a newbie. Plus, I was still trying to figure out what product I liked the best. Well, let's just say I'm still using SocialPilot! It's simple to set up your accounts, and customer support is great if you have any questions.

Honestly, nothing. At first, it was missing the Reels option but now that's been added!

Stephen
President (Canada)
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés

Total Let Down

1,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Tons of bug that will waste your time.

When it works it works it works well. But trusting this service will deliver your content is risky because it won't and lose your work wasting your time.

I have been a loyal customer since SocialPilot started. Lately, they have really dropped the ball on trust. I can't trust that they will deliver my content as scheduled or not lose the content that I've scheduled. If you're a marketing company or a manager, you're the one that looks like a fool because you trust this service to deliver as scheduled. I am currently looking to find a more reliable service since they have endless excuses why their service doesn't deliver. Total BS! I'm totally pissed.

Victoria
Victoria
Content Creator (Zimbabwe)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Social Media Management

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

SocialPilot has allowed me to create groups, as well as manage them with ease. All I have to do is enter my URL and the tool will guide me through all the steps. On top of that, I can easily customize some widgets, as well as integrate the software with other tools. This has helped me greatly in situations where I wanted to send direct messages to all clients. I also quite love the mobile app which is nicely designed and easy to use. And, updates are automatically installed, which saves me time.

There were quite a couple of times I needed support but wasn't able to find the live chat option anywhere. A live chat option would be really appreciated.

Karen
Karen
Owner/Designer (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

SocialPilot great for those new to social media

I like that I can schedule a post that I find from Facebook to a later date. I also like that it does not cost anything to look at analytics for your posts.

There is a lot of different social media management software available but this one seems to work best for my company. It is fairly easy to use and they don't nickle and dime you to death. So I would say no real cons.

il y a 3 ans

Dear Karen, Thanks for taking the time to mention what features you like about SocialPilot and leaving this great feedback. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks for sharing your review with the community and us. Thanks, Jimit

Shari
CEO, Marketing and PR Executive (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Social Pilot is GREAT for Content Management and Campaigns!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, my experience with Social Pilot has been very satisfactory!

What I like most about Social Pilot is its ability to handle all of your social media posts effectively and at a cheaper cost than other social media management platforms! Its platform is simple enough for an extreme beginner to use but professional enough for large businesses!

So far, there is nothing that I like least about Social Pilot! It does everything that I need for it to do!

Reese
Studio Ambassador (É.-U.)
Musique, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

The most simple yet comprehensive social scheduling tool we found!

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : We can now just spend a block of time loading up the queue instead of tricking out posts everyday, and logging in and out of multiple accounts on multiple platforms.

This is SO easy to use, select an image, enter copy, which you can customize for each platform all in one place, it recognizes tags per platform, we can repeat posts, reshare, schedule or post immediately, we can create groups based on product/business lines, it is just SO intuitive and easy to use! No more logging in and out of multiple accounts on multiple platforms.

Every now and again the IG account connection can disconnect, and every so often a tag in a post will keep the post from pushing, but it's not often enough to be aggravating, easily fixable.

deniz
Founder and CTO (Turquie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Easy and efficient use

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience is pretty good. A good alternative for social media management.

It is very easy to install and use. It has many different options for social media management. The price is quite reasonable compared to similar applications. You can manage your work through the social media calendar with the drag and drop feature.

The fact that it does not offer analytics for Instagram is a serious disadvantage. Moreover, with its latest update, it is difficult to use in some subjects.

Sarah
Marketing Manager (Australie)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

Manage all social platforms in one place

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Social Pilot keeps you in control of all of your platforms in one place.

I love that this platform allows me to schedule content on multiple platforms at the click of a button.

There are several similar platforms for a lower price

Podcasting Consultant (Finlande)
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

A solid social media marketing tool

Commentaires : SocialPilot has been a powerful tool to manage and grow my social media channels, as well as an avenue for me to continuously promote my content on social.

There are many things I like about SocialPilot. If I were to narrow it down to 3, I'd mention the ability to connect and manage multiple social media platforms, the "post recycling" option to repost something several times on a later day and the browser extension.

The "post recycling" feature is a valuable asset for all those creating evergreen content for the fact that it lets you promote a piece of content on social media today, as well as on several future dates (something that's missing from the likes of Buffer and Hootsuite). However, the feature could be improved further. In fact, there's a limit to the number of reposts. This means that every now and then, you'll have to log in to your SocialPilot dashboard to add new dates. Other schedulers like MeetEdgar and SocialBee have enhanced this feature by enabling users to automatically recycle posts without having to continuously add new dates manually.

il y a 3 ans

We're thrilled you enjoyed the "Post Recycling" feature; we like making our customers happy at SocialPilot! Thanks for leaving the positive review. I hope to see you again soon.

Brian
Brian
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Can't go wrong with this Great Bang for your Buck!

Commentaires : I had been using another company to facilitate all of my social media posts, however, the number of accounts I needed took me out of the search for the free products and jumped up pretty quickly to some prohibitive pricing. SocialPilot fit a perfect price point and got me connected to all of my social media accounts very quickly. I can make my posts and schedule them as I like. Thank you!

In our company, between the 2 storefronts we utilize about 10 different social media accounts. I desperately needed something that would allow me to post to all of these at the same time as well as manage the future posts. I can easily create my social media posts or share other things I find via the tool bar plugin. Recently they added in the connection to my Canva account making it even easier for me to share things. It was also very convenient to search for curated content. Well done SocialPilot.

The interface is probably my least liked feature of the software. Sometimes I feel it takes too many clicks to get where I want to go. Maybe the UI is not as intuitive as I want it to be with where I think buttons should be. That being said, I do appreciate what they have available for me.

il y a 3 ans

Dear Brian, Thanks for taking the time to mention what features you like about SocialPilot and leaving this great feedback. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Cindy
Cindy
Owner (Afrique du Sud)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

SocialPilot Review

Commentaires : SocialPilot is amazing! What is really brilliant about this software is that it can generate fresh content for me to post to my social media pages, as if I was the one that came up with it! The curated content that SocialPilot software provides even includes blogs, which are already written up by various different authors on the subject of my choosing, so I can use those blogs as a form of advertising for my business products and services. I usually line up and schedule my content to my social feeds for when I know that I will either be stuck in a meeting or for the hours in which I know I will be asleep. So the fact that SocialPilot makes postings for me on my behalf even when I am too busy to do so, counts very much in their favor! I love how SocialPilot does most of the work for me!

What I like most about SocialPilot software is that it saves me time! I have connected my Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn social media accounts to SocialPilot and I manage my accounts directly from the dashboard! This software is smart and easy to use. It is designed in such a fantastic way that anybody can learn to use it. It is so easy to schedule posts to my various social media platforms ahead of time I just love the efficiency of SocialPilot!

What I like least about SocialPilot software is that it does have such an immense amount of control and visibility into my social media accounts. This software frees up my time immensely, even providing me with analytics for each one of my social media accounts which is great. I can even add a team member who can create content for me to my accounts which I don't really like. I simply don't trust anyone else enough to let them do postings to my social media accounts and make it seem like I was the one that posted it. I do need to approve all those posts first which does eliminate the worry to some degree, but I dread the day that a disgruntled employee or an ex could still slip through the cracks and post to my social pages. Nevertheless, I love it and I highly recommend SocialPilot!

il y a 3 ans

Dear Cindy, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled to know that you find SocialPilot smart and easy to use software; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again

Elizabeth
Owner (É.-U.)

Best Value for Money

Commentaires : SocialPilot has made my life easier and made my business work seamlessly. Thanks SocialPilot!

It is affordable!! I can schedule to all social platforms easily. It is SO user-friendly. When there is a problem, I get an email. I can add teams if I want. It does the job without charging a fortune and makes my life SO much easier.

I really am pretty happy with it, but here are the things I would change if I could (in order of importance): I still pay Hootsuite to publish my Instagram posts because it can do it without notifying me and having me publish it live. If Social Pilot found a way to do that, I would instantly move all my accounts to Social Pilot and never look back. There used to be a free 1-account version. I always recommend social pilot to people I talk to that want to manage their own social media. That option was perfect for them. Now I generally recommend something else because they really only need to schedule for 1 account. I have had errors occur on posts so they don't publish and I don't understand why. If I knew what it was, I could fix it so everything would post as expected, but I don't. I appreciate the email letting me know there was an error, but it would be nice if there were no errors. The queue feature. I never use it and sometimes I accidentally click it when I mean to schedule and then I have to go back and find the post and change it. If I schedule the same post for multiple platforms but I mess up (like the error I just mentioned) I have to go into each platform's post and change it. This may be unavoidable, but I wish I could fix all of them at once.

il y a 3 ans

Dear Elizabeth, Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled to know that you find SocialPilot affordable and user-friendly; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. We'd love to have a look at your suggestions. Also, we have introduced direct posting to Instagram using SocialPilot's Zapier Integration. You can now trigger your scheduled image as well as link posts to be directly published on Instagram. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks, Jimit

Luis Ignacio
Luis Ignacio
Diseñador gráfico (Venezuela)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

I am surprised with the kindness that it offers me.

Commentaires : Anyone who works in digital marketing, looking for a reliable tool, is what I have received since I implemented SocialPilot as the main tool for the content management of the accounts for which I work. I have managed to cover many more accounts only with SocialPilot, similar tools offer similar services for very high costs, but do not offer more than five accounts to manage, which I have left in the past since using SocialPilot, is truly amazing. Apart from all that, they also offer you a complete section of analytics, which allows you to show the orderly evolution of your work.

Carrying the social networks of several companies at the same time, without the perfect tool, is a task that can end in a complete disaster. That is why, after using SocialPilot, I can say with confidence that it is the best option for small entrepreneurs and for consolidated work teams that seek to offer a better service. I like that they offer options that perfectly fit the possibilities of people and companies. Another element that I liked a lot, is that I can obtain the statistics of each of the accounts, which helps me to project the needs that each client may have, as well as rectify my strategies so that marketing is successful. I have received good comments from my clients because the publications are in the correct times and days, all that is thanks to SocialPilot.

Throughout my experience, my comments remain positive about the benefits and scope of the platform, they constantly include improvements and are very up to date with the recommendations of the users, I have not found any negative aspects to consider.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Luis Ignacio, Very much excited to know about your love towards SocialPilot. It's amazing to have such users like you. Thanks for your kind words. We always are on the run to make the tool a better place for your social marketing activities and glad to know we are able to do it :) Best, Jimit

Christopher
Christopher
Managing Partner (É.-U.)

The best tool in our social media arsenal hands down.

Commentaires : The benefits are on going, the best part was the ease of onboarding team members and the high level of support we continue to receive from SocialPilot's team. Significant increase across the board in social engagement, increase in followers and conversion from social to our primary destinations.

Their bulk scheduling features are outstanding. Huge time saver over the competition. They also have a really nice "reporting" system which alerts you if there is a problem with a post or a network error on one of the social sites. It's incredibly easy to add users and their accounts without having to request their credentials, simply send them an email and it's click bam boom we're in business. They have a new video feature which is convenient and also have added a content curation feature which seems to be getting more intuitive every day, also nice. Their support is spot on and always available and they are willing to do hands on training for staff members as they come on board. Really impressive.

If they had a bit more of a "listening" or "engagement" feature set this would be probably the only tool you would ever need for social. If the video portion wasn't limited to just uploading and could capture the video and post from a link that would save some time, but I'm sure they are working on it as we speak!

il y a 5 ans

Hi Christopher, Wow! You are awesome!! Such an amazing review from our user is more than valuable to us. You have appreciated SocialPilot in such a wonderful way. Thanks so much. Glad to know SocialPilot proves to be the one platform you would love to use for your social media marketing. We know listening and monitoring are quite needful. We'll surely have a word with the developers about this. Regards, Manvi

Real Estate Agent (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

They've Got (Almost) Everything Right

Commentaires : I can manage the social media accounts of 25 real estate agents, and with bulk scheduling, get months of posts lined up in a day. Great value, and they offer an intro training session for free, which was mostly helpful.

The groups feature is huge, allowing me to post to a specific group of 20 or so accounts, but leaving a different set of 10 accounts off the post. The bulk upload works. They could make a sample template that is a bit more explanatory. The pricing, should it remain unchanged, rocks. I don't understand the greed at a few of their competitors. Pretty good analytics too.

Instagram HAS opened their API to 3rd party companies such as later.com for automated scheduling and POSTING of Instagram posts. It is unfortunate that SP has not gotten this functionality yet. Perhaps my biggest gripe, is a missing feature: I should be able to post an article to 10 different accounts on the spot, using SHARE NOW, and have those posts get sent 2-3 minutes apart to avoid FB bots seeing a bulk posting occurring. One of their competitors offers this feature, so it can be done. They don't see the need for it at SP. This forces me to move posts around on the calendar, and with 30 accounts on a calendar that you can't zoom in on, it is a headache! I'd also like to see video posting enabled as a bulk post feature...

il y a 4 ans

Hi Chris, Really glad to know you almost are getting everything right, using SocialPilot. We understand the need of Instagram Direct Publishing since their API is out now, but to have that feature you need to be partners with Facebook and there's a whole procedure to follow being Facebook Partners. We are on it working on the process and will soon have this feature. Thanks, Jimit

Abigail
Abigail
Social Media Specialist (Kenya)
Urbanisme et architecture, 11-50 employés

Simple and Cheap Social Media Management Software

Commentaires : Social Pilot is a simple social media management tool, I decided to sign up for the free plan to get a feel of the software, in comparison to other SM Management tool. The signup process was easy and I linked my Tumblr, Facebook page, and twitter profile, after which I added my daily posting schedule to each SM account. I liked the Pinterest and Instagram option available. Other accounts SM profiles allowed includes: LinkedIn, Google +, VK and Xing. Social pilot works like buffer and Hootsuite. To test the feeds feature I had to upgrade my account or start a free trial, sadly, I couldn't start a trial because of' 'Sorry trial membership is not available in your country.' It seems rather ridiculous that upgrades are allowed in my country but the trial isn't? I can't say I've had this experience with any other SM Manager.
The content curation didn't really provide me with relevant posts as I was testing this on my book blog and there wasn't any entertainment or literature option among the suggested posts categories.
In comparison to other social media managers such as Buffer, Hootsuite, Swift Social and others, Social Pilot doesn't really stand out. Its strong point, however, is its cheap price, the basic plan is $4.99 compared to buffer and HootSuite's $9.99. And while I think it has a lot of potential, it still needs a unique feature that would distinguish it from other softwares in the market.

Social Pilot cheaper than most SM Management software in the market, and can be a cheaper alternative to Buffer and HootSuite.

I really dislike the fact that my "country" supports the free plan and paying for upgrades but doesn't support the free trial.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Abigail Thanks for sharing your review. The reason for not having a trial in few countries is that, we have some past spamming history from such specific country users. A genuine user's like you, send us a support request for trial activation and we normally activate that. Feel free to email us if you want to access the trial. We have added many unique features like social media calendar, bulk scheduling, custom FB branding and we are still making our tool more usable. Once again, thanks for our review. Keep sharing your feedback to our support email address and we are more than happy to answer you.

É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source : GetApp

I love the simple, clean navigation.

I tried a bunch of social marketing solutions while searching for one that fit me and my companies. In searching, I found SocialPilot. I love the simple, clean navigation. It's reminiscent of the old Facebook, so it's incredibly easy to learn to navigate, to add feeds/social pages, and to check out the graphs and analytics. Compared to their competitors, the pricing is at a great level for small to midsize businesses. The repeat posting tool is awesome for book releases and sales where we're posting the same thing for days in a row on different pages to drum up reader interest.

They are still working on becoming a Facebook partner to allow direct posting to Instagram. Where most of their competitors have already either done this or worked out alternative ways of posting to Instagram, SP lags behind. As a company, we've noticed IG is becoming really popular for branding and marketing, so this is an imperative feature that needs to be sorted ASAP. Occasionally bulk scheduling fails, and there isn't a notification or queue alert to let you know something failed. A better way to quickly see where you need to do a repost to get it to go through would be a great option to add.

il y a 4 ans

Hi there, Thanks for the wonderful SocialPilot review. Excited to know you found SocialPilot and just loved the simple and clean navigation. We always focus on how we can make it a better tool each day for users like to you to love it :) We definitely understand the need of having direct Instagram publishing and are aware of the fact that it is a much needed platform. We ourselves are pushing on that fact with Facebook to give us access. Thanks, Jimit

Co-Founder (R.-U.)
Animation, 2-10 employés

What features it has are really nice

Commentaires : It's great to be able to schedule bulk posts and repeat posts. I do feel that Social Pilot is being a little scant with it's features on the individual plan. To make someone who is paying you monthly feel like they are locked out of so many features is not great. I've looked and continue to look for other services that offer repeat posting, basic analytics, Twitter follower management (see who has recently unfollowed, search for followers who may be interested in your field of business etc.)

I like the ability to schedule repeat social posts. The posting of text and media to Twitter, Instagram and Facebook works really well. The ability to see posts that have been delivered and manage the schedule of you posts also works really well.

The interface needs work. Some simple things like allowing click through on the sub menu items such as 'Manage Posts' (not just the text) and not picking up the profile pictures for the accounts make the interface feel as if it isn't being assessed for improvement that often. It also no longer posts to LinkedIn very well, posting a link rather than the original post image (although this might be more to do with LinkedIn's API than anything to do with Social Pilot. It's really disappointing that it doesn't offer management of followers for Twitter and doesn't give very basic analytics on the individual plan.

il y a 4 ans

Hi there, Thanks for your SocialPilot review. Glad to know you like the Repeat post feature and the ability to manage posts once it's delivered. But it's despairing to know that SocialPilot doesn't fit well to your requirements. We are working on making SocialPilot better each day and are bringing updates and advancements very frequently. Instagram direct posting, we are on it and will soon be available at SocialPilot. About LinkedIn you said it right, we can't help it. It's how LinkedIn API allows any third party tool like SocialPilot to do. Hope we can make your SocialPilot experience better. Best, Jimit

Nurul Huda
Nurul Huda
Information Technology Assistant (Malaisie)
Télécommunications, 1 001-5 000 employés

Simple to use and really work for me

4,0 l’année dernière

What I enjoy best about Social Pilot is that it can successfully manage all of my social media postings at a lesser cost than other social media marketing systems. In addition, its platform is easy enough for a complete novice to operate while yet professional enough for major corporations.

The dashboard at the time required some updating. There need to be more alternatives available at your disposal. I'm certain they've made some changes since then. They can improve the user interface. As a result, users will be able to move between different menus.

harry
marketing digital (Colombie)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

The best publisher of social network manager.

Commentaires : Although nothing is perfect in this life, it needs a few functions to be perfect. as a hashtag search engine, upload several images in bulk and that you could create several different publications among other things that would come to you very well.

It is very easy to use and intuitive. It has many functions that I can not find in other publishers, such as: it allows you to publish the same message for several days. allows you to search for content to cure, allows you to schedule publications of other feeds, allows you to make publications with links directly from the images, among many other great functions.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Harry, Thanks for such a wonderful SocialPilot review. It's cheering to know SocialPilot has made your social media marketing much easier and you find SocialPilot to be intuitive. We definitely agree nothing's perfect and that is the reason we are always on the run to make SocialPilot a better tool each day. Best Regards, Jimit

jan
producer (R.-U.)
Événementiel, 2-10 employés

Value for money

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I tried all the aggregators and decided on Social Pilot because of price and it does the job - no frills just gets the content out there every day

As a time saver I found Social Pilot to be the most cost effective and easy to use aggregator for social media.

A lot of apps want you to use Chrome - I use Safari - the layout of SP is a bit clunky - maybe that is why? The over all design could be be better - hard to tell what account you are changing times for, having to choose to see 24 hours at a time is unnessary - we are global and use all time zones. Just over all it seems a little entry level as far as design goes.

mattia
Digital Marketing Manager (Italie)

One of the best

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Generally positive experience. Socialpilot remains one of my favorite tools for managing minor social networks but sometimes also for the main ones (facebook and instagram).

a very complete and constantly updated tool that allows you to manage and plan posts on the main social networks. The tool allows management of multiple professionals with the same roles or different roles, also facilitating teamwork without ever overlapping roles. Also good on the updates and reports.

nothing in particular except the fact that now all social networks are releasing their management tools that overshadow these secondary tools but which remain essential for the management of all social networks that do not include a native tool.

Managing Director (R.-U.)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

A great entry level product

Commentaires : Social Pilot have been a god send to my business. They are constantly adding new features and run regular online events offering insight, training and best practice. The guys can not do enough to help you.

Social Pilot is one of only a handful of similar products that offers integration to tumblr as a standard which was vital in my choice. The subscription price points are excellent value for money and allow for growth as and when needed.

Bulk upload of postings is not as a easy as one would like. There are two options: 1. Uploading without specifying a posting date and time where by the system will send you’re posting in the order of the upload file using a configurable schedule which you define or 2. Uploading specifying the date and time for the post to be sent. The later I have yet get working. There is no automatic alert if any queue where to fail. This has only happened once in the past 8 months of using Social Pilot but you do need to keep you eye on the posting queue

il y a 4 ans

Hi there, Thanks for your amazing review. Glad to know you like SocialPilot and is value for money! Thanks for letting us know Bulk Scheduling was giving you troubles. We'll surely look into it as there a lot of users who love this feature and how easy it was for them to upload bulk posts. Thanks for your kind words. We are always on the run to make SocialPilot a better tool each day and users like you motivate us to do more. Best, Jimit