15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur SocialPilot

En savoir plus sur SocialPilot

Gérez tous vos principaux comptes de médias sociaux en un seul endroit grâce à la planification post-publication automatisée et à la découverte de contenu.

En savoir plus sur SocialPilot

The interface is very intuitive and easy to use.

We've had problems with the app on an iPad. Missing buttons, things not always working, and it doesn't rotate.

SocialPilot - Notes

SocialPilot a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 365 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé SocialPilot ?

Doriane
Infirmier (France)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

Social ment

2,0 il y a 4 mois

Bonne accroche des patient sur les reseau

Difficile d’utilisation pas très logique

Saturnin
Administratif (Bénin)
Construction, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Logiciel de gestion

4,0 il y a 6 mois

C'est un tres bon logiciel qui gere lws médias sociau

Je recommande ce tres fiable logiciel au utilisateur.

Nicolle
Nicolle
Digital marketing Director (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Simple and east to use with all the functionality

I run many social accounts, set up of these accounts are so easy. I use this on a daily basis and can keep track of all my scheduled posts.

Nothing I don't dislike , they are upgrading the software all the time.

il y a 4 ans

Dear Nicolle, Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you find setting up accounts in SocialPilot really easy.; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Brian
Brian
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Can't go wrong with this Great Bang for your Buck!

Commentaires : I had been using another company to facilitate all of my social media posts, however, the number of accounts I needed took me out of the search for the free products and jumped up pretty quickly to some prohibitive pricing. SocialPilot fit a perfect price point and got me connected to all of my social media accounts very quickly. I can make my posts and schedule them as I like. Thank you!

In our company, between the 2 storefronts we utilize about 10 different social media accounts. I desperately needed something that would allow me to post to all of these at the same time as well as manage the future posts. I can easily create my social media posts or share other things I find via the tool bar plugin. Recently they added in the connection to my Canva account making it even easier for me to share things. It was also very convenient to search for curated content. Well done SocialPilot.

The interface is probably my least liked feature of the software. Sometimes I feel it takes too many clicks to get where I want to go. Maybe the UI is not as intuitive as I want it to be with where I think buttons should be. That being said, I do appreciate what they have available for me.

il y a 4 ans

Dear Brian, Thanks for taking the time to mention what features you like about SocialPilot and leaving this great feedback. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Stephen
President (Canada)
Production audiovisuelle, 2–10 employés

Total Let Down

Commentaires : Tons of bug that will waste your time.

When it works it works it works well. But trusting this service will deliver your content is risky because it won't and lose your work wasting your time.

I have been a loyal customer since SocialPilot started. Lately, they have really dropped the ball on trust. I can't trust that they will deliver my content as scheduled or not lose the content that I've scheduled. If you're a marketing company or a manager, you're the one that looks like a fool because you trust this service to deliver as scheduled. I am currently looking to find a more reliable service since they have endless excuses why their service doesn't deliver. Total BS! I'm totally pissed.

Jess
Jess
Marketing Manager (R.-U.)
Télécommunications, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

An EXCELLENT tool for multiple accounts - i've tried a few!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Honestly, the best monthly sub in terms of time saved and managing socials centrally.

I love this platform. It's excellent value, provides great analytics, bulk scheduling, flexible schedules, high quality pot appearance (for instance I love the carousel feature on FB.)

The only thing that's negative in my view is that you can't schedule threads on twitter, but I'm not sure you can do that directly on Twitter/X in any case.

Blake
Senior Program Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A very basic platform for social media management

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : It wasnt bad, but it wasnt outstanding either. It was an easy, cheap solution to our social media needs at the time. It isnt a program I would suggest first, but it isnt one I would completely discourage a potential user from trying either.

SocialPilot was a quick find, in a situation where we needed a quick solution. It was simple to use, easy to set up and manage, and offered the basic needs of a small team that only needs basic functionality in order to post and automate for several different platforms. I loved how easy it was to post quickly and the ability to create post groups was convenient.

It was lackluster in the features department. I didnt like that the system frequently forced us to reconnect social media accounts, especially when there was no changes made to the accounts. The reporting was very basic, and didnt really provide any suggestions on how to imporove our performance. The need to input each hashtag on every single post manually was a headache, as there was no way to create hashtag groups. The campaign management was simply a list of the posts that had been posted, and the ones in the queue. The quick post content was not engaging or interesting, so quick posts werent valuable.

Jan
Producer (R.-U.)
Musique, 2–10 employés

Simply the best

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very positive - I have gone away but always come back. You can also pause your account which is very handy when you're in between projects.

Simple to use - very stable - seldom get errors. Can set up groups to post to. Change times and posts .. just really excellent

Layout could do with an upgrade - would also like a folder to save content for reuse. At present I have to manually save it in a folder.

Rony Peterson
Rony Peterson
Student (Brésil)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 10 000+ employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

An easy, well-looking, and not expensive social media manager

Commentaires : SocialPilot is a good choice for a more professional management of social media. It syncs with the biggest social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and even TikTok. Also, it is not expensive which makes it possible to use without spending so much money.

This software is intuitive and has a good schedule to produce more posts and publish later. Also, it integrates some of the biggest social media on the market.

It does not have a free plan to use. Also, Instagram's data is not shown on this software for now.

Hanane
Freelance (Maroc)

The powerful program

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : The app is super cool. It's one of the best experiences I've ever had and it's still

It is easy to use .And it enables to schedule the analysis of posts across different platforms simultaneously

The absence of a completely free plan....

Karen
Karen
Owner/Designer (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

SocialPilot great for those new to social media

I like that I can schedule a post that I find from Facebook to a later date. I also like that it does not cost anything to look at analytics for your posts.

There is a lot of different social media management software available but this one seems to work best for my company. It is fairly easy to use and they don't nickle and dime you to death. So I would say no real cons.

il y a 4 ans

Dear Karen, Thanks for taking the time to mention what features you like about SocialPilot and leaving this great feedback. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks for sharing your review with the community and us. Thanks, Jimit

Shari
CEO, Marketing and PR Executive (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Social Pilot is GREAT for Content Management and Campaigns!

Commentaires : Overall, my experience with Social Pilot has been very satisfactory!

What I like most about Social Pilot is its ability to handle all of your social media posts effectively and at a cheaper cost than other social media management platforms! Its platform is simple enough for an extreme beginner to use but professional enough for large businesses!

So far, there is nothing that I like least about Social Pilot! It does everything that I need for it to do!

Elizabeth
Owner (É.-U.)

Best Value for Money

Commentaires : SocialPilot has made my life easier and made my business work seamlessly. Thanks SocialPilot!

It is affordable!! I can schedule to all social platforms easily. It is SO user-friendly. When there is a problem, I get an email. I can add teams if I want. It does the job without charging a fortune and makes my life SO much easier.

I really am pretty happy with it, but here are the things I would change if I could (in order of importance): I still pay Hootsuite to publish my Instagram posts because it can do it without notifying me and having me publish it live. If Social Pilot found a way to do that, I would instantly move all my accounts to Social Pilot and never look back. There used to be a free 1-account version. I always recommend social pilot to people I talk to that want to manage their own social media. That option was perfect for them. Now I generally recommend something else because they really only need to schedule for 1 account. I have had errors occur on posts so they don't publish and I don't understand why. If I knew what it was, I could fix it so everything would post as expected, but I don't. I appreciate the email letting me know there was an error, but it would be nice if there were no errors. The queue feature. I never use it and sometimes I accidentally click it when I mean to schedule and then I have to go back and find the post and change it. If I schedule the same post for multiple platforms but I mess up (like the error I just mentioned) I have to go into each platform's post and change it. This may be unavoidable, but I wish I could fix all of them at once.

il y a 4 ans

Dear Elizabeth, Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled to know that you find SocialPilot affordable and user-friendly; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. We'd love to have a look at your suggestions. Also, we have introduced direct posting to Instagram using SocialPilot's Zapier Integration. You can now trigger your scheduled image as well as link posts to be directly published on Instagram. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks, Jimit

harry
marketing digital (Colombie)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

The best publisher of social network manager.

Commentaires : Although nothing is perfect in this life, it needs a few functions to be perfect. as a hashtag search engine, upload several images in bulk and that you could create several different publications among other things that would come to you very well.

It is very easy to use and intuitive. It has many functions that I can not find in other publishers, such as: it allows you to publish the same message for several days. allows you to search for content to cure, allows you to schedule publications of other feeds, allows you to make publications with links directly from the images, among many other great functions.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Harry, Thanks for such a wonderful SocialPilot review. It's cheering to know SocialPilot has made your social media marketing much easier and you find SocialPilot to be intuitive. We definitely agree nothing's perfect and that is the reason we are always on the run to make SocialPilot a better tool each day. Best Regards, Jimit

Alicia
COO (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2–10 employés

Robust social media management tool

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, we've had a great experience with SocialPilot. Their team was very helpful when we were originally standing up our instance, and from that point forward everything has run as anticipated.

There's a lot on the market when it comes to social media scheduling/management tools, but one key differentiator in our choice of this tool was how easy it is to tag external accounts in scheduled posts (all except for LinkedIn, which prevents this functionality due to privacy/data protection on their end). SocialPilot is the best tool I've personally seen for this on the market.

It's definitely pricey relative to other social media management tools. For us, the value is worth it but certainly not the most budget-conscious option.

Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Social Pilot: Social Media Scheduling and Automation at its Finest

Commentaires : Overall, SocialPilot did what it promised by allowing you to schedule and send out posts without stressing. As the sole creator of social media posts for the non-profit, and needed to post almost daily, SocialPilot made this possible. This is a well-needed program for us!

The integration of multiple popular social media sites was the best thing about SocialPilot. I was able to schedule Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ at the same time. Editing posts before they schedule was also a breeze.

For the free version, you can only add three social media accounts. For a growing company, this became an issue after the initial setup. The new algorithms were not kind to automation applications like SocialPilot and hindered visitors from seeing the posts at times.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

Mayank
Full Stack Web Developer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Excellent tool for streamlining the social media management process.

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The overall experience with SocialPilot is very satisfying. I have been using SocialPilot since the first month of Blogging and still use it from time to time. It is one of the best social media management and scheduling tools, especially for beginners and starters with an affordable pricing structure.

One of the best things about SocialPilot is it is user-friendly and can be operated by a beginner who hasn't used any social media management tool before. The reporting presentation, calendar view, and management structure is way too easy to access and use.

One of the frustrating things about SocialPilot is its mobile app. Also, they have minimal functionality with Instagram as it doesn't offer reel scheduling.

Delaney
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 2–10 employés

Customer service was very helpful when I had difficulty connecting a certain account. Great since.

Commentaires : I'm able to really improve our social media presence and reach.

Scheduling is easy. I like how facebook and twitter posts are published by the program automatically. I also like the idea of having curated content available...however i think that it is stupid that I cannot use the search bar. I also like how I can use it from my phone which is very easy

i find it extremely inconvenient that instagram posts are not published automatically and that I need to do it from the app. I also don't like how I can't schedule multiple pictures for either instagram or facebook. (especially when you are able to post multiple on the actual programs) Finally, I think that it is ridiculous that I can have access to curated content...and not be able to search for it. It's very cheap of social pilot to do that especially when I pay for it. I shouldn't have to double the money out of my pocket to use the search bar. It's absolutely ridiculous.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Delaney, Thanks for your review on SocialPilot. Glad to know you like how SocialPilot works and automates your posts. The search box is a premium feature Delaney, so you will have to upgrade for it's usage and also Instagram has a restricted API so it doesn't allow any third party tool like SocialPilot to post directly to it. This is something Instagram handles and not in our hands. We have recently released the multiple image posts feature on your dashboard. Please check to post multiple images to the supported platforms right from the SocialPilot dashboard. Thanks & Regards, Jimit

Nina
Director of Marketing (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Great app for scheduling social media posts

Commentaires : I love being able to schedule posts in advance. I take a block of time and come up with content rather than doing it on the fly with less focus. I'm able to use it across multiple platforms for multiple clients without logging out. There are a few UX/UI things I wish were different, but overall I'm really happy with the functionality of the app and use it frequently.

It's really convenient that I can have multiple accounts hooked up. I use social media for multiple clients and personal projects, so it's very convenient to do it all from one spot. I also really like the calendar feature; it makes it really clear to be able to visualize it that way.

Finding posts that have just gone out or are scheduled is a little unintuitive. I know it's in there, but sometimes I can only find it on the calendar app. I think making a new post and viewing pending or recently posted posts are the most common uses and should be easiest to find without searching. **Also, the Instagram feature is fine in theory (to have a notification pop up at the scheduled time with the post content, then to manually paste it into the post), but if I accidentally dismiss the pop up notification, I can't find the post anywhere. I understand if Instagram doesn't allow automated posting like FB does, but it's frustrating that I can't find an easy way to post on Facebook if I miss the notification on my lock screen.

il y a 4 ans

Dear Nina, Thank you for taking the time to mention what features you like about SocialPilot and leaving this great feedback. We have introduced the direct posting to Instagram using SocialPilot's Zapier Integration. You can now trigger your scheduled image as well as link posts to be directly published on Instagram. Also, thank you for letting us know about the problems you are facing. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. Thanks, Jimit

Deepesh
Developer, Animagiks (Inde)

I've found it to be intuitive, easy to master and full of useful updates

This product works best for those that need a tool to monitor multiple social networks. It may not be all that useful for those who don't have more than one network. Utilize the scheduling and monitoring tools. Both are great functions of this tool.

There are size limitations to the image size you can post. As I shoot much of my work on a high-quality camera resulting in large size photos, it would be great to not have to edit them down before posting. (Note: This may be a limitation in the networks themselves, but I don't believe so.)

il y a 7 ans

Hi Deepesh, Wow, that's a great review. Thanks so much for this appreciation. Glad to know we have users like you who love SocialPilot. We do allow high quality images here from SocialPilot Deepesh, it's that Twitter doesn't allow image size more than 3MB and Facebook also compresses the image size if they are like really high resolution. Do let me know if you need anything further or you can just shoot up with your query at support@socialpilot.co Thanks for staying with SocialPilot. Jimit

Kristyn
Kristyn
Founder & CEO (É.-U.)

Social Pilot is a great social media tool! Easy to use.

Commentaires : Detailed analytics that are insightful and easy to understand. So that's my favorite feature by far!

I've been using Social Pilot for a few weeks now (after using Hootsuite for years), and I gotta say that I'm impressed! What I like most are their ANALYTICS - by far. They save me a lot of time, they're detailed, and the reports are easy for me and my clients to read and understand. Their browser extension tool is also helpful too!

My least favorite thing about Social Pilot is that you're not able to tag businesses/handles when scheduling posts. So I don't schedule posts through them very often. However.... when I contacted their support team, I was notified that they're working on this and plan to have that changed soon! So when that happens, you'll be good to go.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Kristyn, Thanks for an amazing review on SocialPilot. Really glad to know you find SocialPilot a great tool to use. We are always on the run to make SocialPilot a better tool to use each day, and comments like these gives us a boost to get better each day. About tagging people on Facebook, Kristyn this feature will now not be available on any third party tool, as Facebook has made certain changes in their API policy recently and we unfortunately had to stop working on this feature as we didn't have access anymore. But we are soon going to release some features which will interest you. Best Regards, Jimit

Viktorija
Co-Founder (Macédoine du Nord)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Social media scheduling is really easy!

This is the best and easiest tool for social media scheduling out there. UI is clear and easy to use from the very start. I like the customization of a post per social network . Experimenting with diferent headlines all the time.

Nothing to complain about. It does what it says and is the cheapest solution.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Viktorija, You are awesome ;) Thanks for your kind words Viktorija. Excited to have a wonderful review from amazing users like you associated with SocialPilot from a long time. We are always on the run to make SocialPilot a better tool each day and comments like these give us a boost. Cheers, Jimit

Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur

SocialPilot as an alternative to Hootesuite

Commentaires : SocialPilot has been a great, fairly inexpensive option for my company. There wasn't a lot of training needed to get the software up and running. I was able to post and keep track of my posts very easily.

I liked the ease of use of SocialPilot. The ability to post an article or share a Facebook post directly from the site was a plus.

I wish that you could post directly to Instagram from the software rather than setting up the post and than activating it from your phone.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for your wonderful review. We are thrilled to know that you find SocialPilot easy and intuitive to use. We also have introduced the direct posting to Instagram using SocialPilot's Zapier Integration. You can trigger your scheduled image as well as link posts to be directly published on Instagram. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again. Thanks, Jimit

Andrei
Andrei
Student (Brésil)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 10 000+ employés

SocialPilot is the best option for small teams

Commentaires : SocialPilot is the best option for companies that just need to have social media presence and not necessarily take over the internet. It has all the necessary tools for the best price.

SocialPilot has the best cost benefit for small teams when compared to all the other softwares.

Is not suitable for scaling companies/ growing teams.

Manoj
Manoj
Writer (Inde)
Édition, 2–10 employés

Perfect for businesses

Commentaires : SocialPilot is reliable and suitable for all budget types. It supports even Facebook groups, Tumblr, and VK to schedule content.

SocialPilot is an incredible choice for businesses to automate promotions. It supports all popular social networks including Tumblr to schedule and manage content. The content can be organized into multiple sections so as to detect them easily at a later time.

They can make the interface better. So it will be helpful for users to navigate between various menus easily.