Avis clients sur 17hats

En savoir plus sur 17hats

"Un outil professionnel idéal pour les auto-entrepreneurs." - Magazine INC.

En savoir plus sur 17hats

We really liked that clients could view and sign the contract and pay the invoice in pretty much one step.

17hats - Notes

17hats a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 112 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé 17hats ?

William
William
Chief Operating Officer (É.-U.)

Small business owners wear a lot of hats, this helps to manage many of them easily

Commentaires : This truly lives up to its name. I'm not sure how many hats it helps me with as a small business owner, but it sure is close to 17. It saves me time on a daily basis by automating my contracts, invoices, and payment acceptance. I heartily recommend this to anyone who needs a little more time to do work of their business rather than the business of the business.

Allows me to create invoices and automate monthly billing. Separates billable work by project. Supports multiple users. Integrates with several payment gateways to automate payments. Handles invoice reminders. Helps with prospecting by providing web publishable intake forms. Includes workflow designs that automate and track projects by stages. One huge thing this has done for us is to streamline the quote to contract to invoice process. Each is handled and triggered by the previous step. We create quotes and upon acceptance the agreement is sent. Upon electronic signature of the agreement the invoice is created and sent. It provides some lightweight bookkeeping features but also integrates with Quickbooks Online.

We deal with some billing that requires calculation in sub-penny increments and the billing suite performs rounding errors because it cannot calculate below 2 decimal places. I also wish there were a full api for lead intake. The lead forms work well, but cannot be styled to match the landing pages we use for inbound marketing.

Nancy
Nancy
Virtual Assistant (É.-U.)
Édition, Auto-entrepreneur

The Potential Is There!

Commentaires : I was looking for a platform that could serve several functions at a reasonable price point. I found it in 17 Hats, and I’m always learning something new.

It’s comprehensive. I was looking for an all-in-one solution for booking, invoicing, and workflow management.

The Booking function doesn’t have all the features you see in other booking platforms such as manual scheduling and schedule blocking. It’s a little clunky but I believe it’s still being developed.

Jane
Director (R.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Its a good product that would be amazing with a few changes.

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : We have used it for 7-8 months now and we are still working to get it fully set up - if I was a new company and only had to start from scratch it would be much easier but it is harder when dealing with an established company and you are trying to work through tutorials and keep a company going! I would have loved some more 1-2-1 support with a call and them helping you set systems up.

How it can manage most elements of your business in one reasonably priced product. the customer services team are helpful but there is no real hands on help.I love that you can have multiple people using the system and can have bookings for everyone which was an issues with lots of other competitores.

There is some element of duplication that is annoying. Linking email and calendars to the service is fiddly unless you exclusively use Gmail.

Jennifer
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Poor Quality

Commentaires : Pretty awful. I learned of 17 hats at a convention. I am in the wedding industry and create one of a kind ceremonies for couples. After speaking with the reps, I was convinced that 17 hats would be easy and be of great help for streamlining my business. I spent at least 30 hours watching videos and inputting data, templates, questionnaires and still was not successful. It seemed to be an endless learning curve for me. I even bought the business tips videos at an additional fee thinking that would help. It was more about how to grow my business rather than helping me understand 17 hats. Once I decided to close my account, they were helpful in guiding me however, they did not ask me what they could have done better. Very disappointing.

I liked the idea of templates, streamlining and having everything in one place.

Where do I begin? Customer service is only via text messaging or email and response takes up to 3 hours. I cannot speak to anyone on the phone which was extremely frustrating. All the learning is through videos and I think the videos are well done, however, I prefer a more personal approach. The learning curve for me was extremely high as I am not a techy person to begin with. I even bought the additional business tips videos and that was more of a how to grow my business verses how to work with 17 hats. Eventually, I gave up because there was so much to learn. It was a complete waste of my time and money.

Laura
Photographer (Canada)

Efficient and User Friendly Software Management

Commentaires : Overall, I love that I can organize my projects, send quotes, contracts and invoices all from the same place. I also love that I have streamlined workflows for each different type of project all saved in 17Hats.

I love 17Hats. I use it for every single one of my projects and I love the organization it provides me within my business. My workflow is so streamlined thanks to 17Hats!

The only downside that I can see about 17Hats is that the quality of their bookkeeping is not as thorough or beneficial as other accounting software. I have to manually enter all of my expenses and I wish there was an option for me to take pictures of my receipts. I also wish I had the ability to automate some of my monthly/annual expenses so that I didn't have to enter them every time.

Allison
owner (É.-U.)
Photographie, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

I have MORE THAN 17 reason I love 17 hats!

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : I've been using 17hats for more than 5 years. It has keep my business looking professional and has kept me organized and on track. I don't miss a thing thanks to the reminders, the calendar and dashboard. I love the easy of templates and how simply I can set up a scheduling option for my clients.

I love that this CRM literally has everything you would need to run a small business. The client database, bookkeeping, scheduler, invoicing, and calendar are the features I use the most. I love how organized I am thanks to 17 hats.

I am not missing anything, it's my favorite software and I use it multiple times a day.

Farrah
Photographer (É.-U.)

3 YEARS IN

Commentaires : Lifelong Client. I always wait until the Black Friday Sale every year and buy an entire 2-3 year package, such a good deal!

Crisp and clean layout. Ease of use. Tutorials help get you started. Great Template Options Connects Bank account for bookkeeping/categorizing personal expenses or business expenses Easily switch from Square to PayPal to accept payments. The list goes on and on...it is truly a hit...

I wish they had a feature that texted reminders to clients about their upcoming appointments. This would be SUCH a helpful feature. Does not let you see YTD Sales for previous years.

Wedding Venue Owner (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Business Management Software that offers unrivaled value

Commentaires : 17Hats powers my small business. From lead acquisition, to contract fulfilment, 17Hats does just about everything for me including marketing, payment collection and more. PLUS everything is automated so my time is not wasted on chasing clients or emailing hot leads.

1. Accepts ACH Payments through Stripe (Saves me $1000's on credit card fees) 2. Marketing Automation 3. Built-in Contract Management 4. Easy to Use 5. Constantly being improved

There are no reporting features. I have to use Zapier to link to other software

Jamie
Jamie
Productivity Specialist (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

17 hats where it all began...

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

I started using 17 hats for. The scheduling and signed client agreement functionality.

I did not like how projects were organized. This may have changed since I used the product.

Manufacturer (Inde)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Wonderful 17hats web pls that's amazing

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : That's a great platform of solve the business problem solution and clear to any service

Everything is clear and unique solution of any problems

Everything is right and fantastic website yo provide by 17 hats to response the any problems of your business and any query

Calypso
Photographer (É.-U.)
Événementiel, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Easy to use and very functional

Commentaires : Overall worked well, just lacked features I needed.

It is easy and affordable. It was simple to set up and provided an easy to use interface for my clients.

Lacked features like lead tracking which is key for my business. It just seemed very entry level and while it worked at first, I needed more features.

Danielle
Danielle
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

17hats is an all in one system that lacks a few integral things

Commentaires : Overall it's worth it to have emails and client documents in one system. It's easy enough for the clients to use too. It's pretty slick but I don't feel like it's truly an all-in-one system. If it had a built in scheduler or worked with Acuity, plus was more like Xero for financials, I'd be happy!

I love how easy it is to send an agreement, questionnaire, and invoice to a new client. Everyone raves at how much they love my clients systems because it's so easy to use. It makes booking in new clients a breeze.

17hats falls short on the bookeeping and financials. I find it's not robust enough to really even help me keep track of my money. I end up having to use outside financial systems like Xero or GoDaddy Outright because of this. The added expense isn't fun.

Automation Specialist (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 1 001-5 000 employés

17hats helps organize and systemize

Commentaires : The implementation team was so helpful and showed us how to continue to build on the basics so that we can really use it to it's full potential. Our private tour business has grown becasue of 17hats.

This tool really helps create a simple and cohesive process for all of your quotes. You can easily build templates for every service and email and quote. It has been a time saver and it has allowed us to work better as a team to satisfy all requests because it creats transparency for us all. We always know what the other has quoted or said. The bookeeping tool is also a timesaver!

It would be great to be able to use this as a bit of a marketing tool to send blast information to all contacts.

Dania
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

Quadruple your productivity!

Commentaires : I really lucked out by getting in on this at the beginning and I was able to lock in a great rate, however, I would still pay full price for this today if I had to. Being a small business owner has it's many challenges, especially when you have to do everything yourself. Since I've signed on with 17hats I've been able to sign contracts, accept payments, and streamline the booking and communication process all while I'm away from my desk. I would never be able to pull this off without a platform such as this. In addition, it helps me to keep track of my bookkeeping, and my workflows, reminding me of my To Do's and when to do them! No software is perfect but they are constantly improving and listening to suggestions, and whenever I need assistance they are quick to respond. Since I've signed on with 17 hats a year ago, my business has almost doubled, partly due to the streamlined communication and payment processes of 17hats, and because of the ease of this platform I'm able to handle it all without hiring and cutting into profits. AMAZING!

Jessica
Divertissement, 11-50 employés

Amazing CRM Software with incredible support

17hats does so much more than just the basics. It manages incoming leads, turns them into invoices, and allows me to set up workflows so the system does much of the work for me. It has saved my company a ton of time and probably money, too. The support team is incredibly responsive and helpful.

The accounting is lacking, but it's not meant to be a primary accounting software. It has the ability to sync with Quickbooks Online which works.

Recruitment Specialist (É.-U.)
, 201-500 employés

Easy way to manage my photography Clients

Commentaires : The ability to organize all of my Clients into a project where I can see their communications, contracts, and invoices at a quick glance.

This system makes it really easy for me to manage my photography Clients and Second Shooters (Independent Contractors). I love that I get a text alert when I have a new lead, and that I can create inquiry questionnaires that can be imbedded directly into my website. The integration with Gmail and PayPal makes things very easy for services I had already set up for my business. I admittedly don't use all of the features offered in 17hats, but love the ones that I do utilize!

The insert token/attribute option doesn't always work as expected for my contracts. When I preview them there are a lot of things that end up looking a little funky in regards to spacing. I've taken a lot of time going back and forth to fix these issues before sending to a client.

Yoneco
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

A true time-saver.

Commentaires : Using 17Hats simplifies so much of my business ' contract management, lead tracking, invoicing. I can do all of that and more (to-do lists, email tracking, bookkeeping, calendar synching, etc.) all through one system. The internal dashboard is easy to navigate and they've made it easy to integrate with other platforms, like PayPal, Stripe, Square, and Google. There are also templates for everything ' contracts, payment reminders, etc. ' to get you started. Or you can create your own text and save it as a new template. The bookkeeping option links to your accounts ' bank and credit card ' so you can easily sync transactions; and there's a time tracker. My favorite features, however are the contract and invoice management. First, no more emailing contracts back and forth for signatures or using a third-party service. 17Hats has built-in signature ability. I can send a quote (with multiple options for the client to choose from) and, once accepted, auto-send the invoice that goes with it. If it's not accepted, easily schedule follow-ups and lead check-ins. The only cons for me are: The limits to file sharing and lack of a client portal. It's a 'business management' system with some project management features. It's not a true project management software like Asana. The dashboard is easy to navigate but does show a lot of info that I don't always need (like my local temperature). You get used to it, but something more minimal would be great.

President (É.-U.)
Urbanisme et architecture, 11-50 employés

Our customers love it!

Commentaires : The biggest problem that has been solved is making it easy for customers to buy.

We like that it is very easy to get quotes to our customers and easy for customers to say yes! Most of the time we send a quote we get a yes!

That they don't have built in templates for our industry. This would be extremely helpful so we don't have to create what we need.

Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

A good software for smaller 1-person agencies

Commentaires : The tech support I've received has been solid. I like the software and I'm going to continue using it for now.

Quoting is fantastic. I can send a quote out with the contract and a payment schedule attached. When the person accepts the quote, they then get sent the contract. After that they are shown the payment schedule. Building a quote is equally great because I can offer three sections. First section: the required items of the quote. Second section: Choose one of the options. Third section: Choose any of the options. This has been very helpful for website design where I put the website design in the first section, me hosting or them hosting in the second section, and add-ons like maintenance, SEM, e-Commerce, and more in the third section.

Customers can't setup automatic payments for recurring invoices.

Nikki
Nikki
Marketing Consultant (É.-U.)

So many features for the price point, it was a no brainer

We needed a database that had the ability to connect with Gmail and send digital contract for online signatures. The digital contract functionality alone pays for the product, as other digital contract programs alone are double the price. Having a complete database tool that allows for this included in the cost is perfect.

You can't add custom fields for contacts or projects so this makes the database functionality extremely limiting. My client is a home inspection company that also hosts training courses for other home inspectors, works with real estate agents and project managers, and has preferred partners. This makes it very difficult to differentiate between contact types and add the field we need. We'd pay a little more for this functionality if it was available.

Joshua
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur

A great product that will cover everything a small business needs!

Commentaires : I have been using 17hats for over a year now and I absolutely love it. I had bounced from program to program to manage my companies daily needs in accounting and project management but when I found 17hats I abandoned them all for 1 program. I have the ability to manage mu customers, automate invoices, keep track on my book keeping, set up work flows with auto triggers, manage my calendar, lead management, and more! If you have a small business then I would strongly recommend you checking them out!

Having all the tools I need in 1 spot to manage the daily business needs.

Needs a more robust phone app covering all the areas the website covers.

Jessi
Owner (É.-U.)

Great tool for any small business!

This tool does so much! I love how professional my invoices, quotes and contracts look and I love the ability to set up work flows. I couldn't run my business with it.

My complaints are very minor. I wish I could choose the timeline for follow up emails on late invoices. I wish ACH transactions cleared faster. But overall there's hardly anything I'm left wishing for, it fills all my business administration needs.

Marc
owner (É.-U.)
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur

Great tool for small business owners

Commentaires : It's a great tool with great support and a team that is constantly improving. The community is also super helpful.

I love that this software provides the tools to effectively run a small business, but helps you look professional in the process. It's super awesome and works for a number of genres.

I didn't like that it wasnt as specialized for photographers as I needed. A few additional features would have been awesome, but overall I recommend the product all the time.

Thaddeus
Thaddeus
Audio Visual Technical Specialist (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 201-500 employés

Give you all you need.

Commentaires : It's really gives you 17 hats to run your business would definitely recommend it if you are serious about handling your business yourself. It really doesn't take away the logistical hassle of dealing with different services and/or people.

Allows you to manage and organize business. You can sort clients by date as well as generate invoices. The service also allows for scheduling as well. Because it tracks invoices you can also use it as an accounting tool as well.

It is a bit self contained so, if you choose to use any other products to replace any of this products features it becomes drastically less helpful. It also is a bit pricey.

Stéphanie
Owner/Bookkeeper (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

Overall a great product, but I found it clunky to use after a while.

Commentaires : E-signature capabilities.

Great features, such as e-signatures capabilities and lead capture. Chat support is also usually available and pretty helpful. Workflows are also a nice addition if properly set up.

Can be cumbersome to use, more of a learning curve than with other software, and the bookkeeping wasn't sufficient as a true bookkeeping system at the time I used it. I also didn't like the feature request system, which was based on a certain number of votes you were allotted.