Bento For Business Review

Megan D.
Operations Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are a small construction company who specializes in maintenance of apartment buildings. Our crew used to buy materials everyday for jobs and come into office for re-reimbursement checks every couple days. Now they are not loosing time in the field and book keeper isn't having to stop in the middle of something to review receipts and cut a check.
We have also seen saving in 'returns'.. with crew using cards refunds are issued to the cards, not given in cash.
The tagging feature allows job cost tracking at a quick glimpse as well.
Controlling spend limits etc is great and if needing adjusting (i.e. a larger purchase) can be done in seconds and the crew in the field then immediately can use card with the change.
I would like to see a quicker fund load when doing a bank transfer and a larger transfer limit, but otherwise no complaints!

Avantages: Time and money saving, great control of spending from anywhere, snap shot of job costs thanks to 'tag' feature.

Inconvénients: Would like a quicker transfer time or loads from bank and a larger limit per day in transfers.

Great product for our business

Publié le 19/01/2017
Julie N.
Accounting Coordinator
Services environnementaux, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: As an administrator, I am able to assist our local or traveling employees at the office on my desktop, or at home from the app. Easy to make any adjustment (in real-time, no delay) to any users daily/weekly/monthly allowance and spending category, or turn off the card if lost, stolen, or for misuse. Reports are easily downloaded for monthly reconciliation.

Avantages: Ease of use at office or home. Immediate access and ability to adjust a users funds, categories, or turn the card off. Report is simple to download for monthly reconciliation process. Users can see their limits quickly via app.

envoyé par Bento for Business le 19/01/2017

Thanks Julie for taking the time to share your thoughts on Bento. We really appreciate your support and kind words. If there's anything that I can do to help you, please feel free to reach out to me. Thank you!

Bento is the BEST!

Michele V.
Manager, Operations
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Bento cards have simplified our business spending immensely
We can now offer company credit cards to our employees as one of their benefits
All cards are immediately controllable and suspendible if lost or stolen or upon termination
Spending limits allow for control of funds and restriction of categories
The customer service can't be beat! They will work until it is solved and never leave you hanging!
The only negatives would be to have an integration with QuickBooks, which is in the works, and international purchasing ability-also in the works!

Avantages: Functionality and ease of use
Customer Service-Senam is outstanding!

Inconvénients: No international coverage or accounting integration

Makes My Job So Much Easier!

Katie D.
Divertissement, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Before we found Bento, the whole "petty cash" for over 50 employees who travel extensively was the bane of my existence! Now, with Bento, everything is so easy. I have full control of how much each employee has at their fingertips; where and when they can use it; and best feature of all, turn them off altogether if not needed for a period of time. The customer service has been extraordinary, truthfully. I have always gotten an actual person any time I've called, and 100% follow up with every question I've had. I recommend this company with absolute confidence.

Avantages: Everything

Inconvénients: I have no complaints at all about anything on the Bento software. The easiest part of my job by far.

The best business card ever!

Publié le 13/02/2017
Lorena G.
Construction, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our company has been transformed with these new Bento cards. We no longer have to worry about cash being unaccounted for. The best part is that our crew members can take pictures of their receipts and upload them into their Bento app on the spot! Every penny is accounted for and our year end accounting is so much easier! Thank you Bento for making our crew member's expenses electronic and easy to organize.

Avantages: We are able to link receipts to each transaction

Inconvénients: One thing I would suggest improving is to allow us to use our own categories that can match our accounting software or link it to our Quickbooks. I was not able to do this last year (2016) and have not looked to see if I am able to do this now - maybe a newsletter if this issue has been fixed?

Best Assistant to My Growing Business

Publié le 09/02/2017
Carlos G.
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I love it!! We have a growing business and this has helped me better manage our expenses. In my logistics business it was hard to keep track of what my drivers needed on the road and getting ready for work. But with Bento they all have a card that they are able to use for expenses and I am able to keep track of everything now. I can even print a report with Bento for my accountant for this upcoming tax session. Best investment I have made starting my business.

Avantages: Easy and accessible

Inconvénients: Wait time for money transfer

Easy to use

Publié le 04/12/2018
Nicole F.
Construction, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have loved using this program for the past 3 years. It has been a tremendous asset to our business

Avantages: I like that I can easily limit where, when and how much each employee can use.

Inconvénients: The category options for access could be a little better defined (or maybe offer subcategories)

Great startup doing innovative things for business expenses

Publié le 10/02/2017
Harry P.
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Really like the platform, the staff are super helpful and polite too. I'd like to see more progress on reporting and a statement function. Overall please keep up the good work.

Avantages: Ease of access and simple to use

Inconvénients: I cant see a daily balance or monthly end balance so I can't reconcile properly.

Bento is an asset to my business!

Publié le 22/07/2016
Nicholas M.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We've been with Bento since the beginning and now issue every employee a company card because Bento gives me full control of how and when the card is used. Wouldn't think of running a business without Bento.

Avantages: Ease of use, total control, reports, email alerts

Inconvénients: Can't automatically download transactions into Quickbooks, transactions have to be manually entered which can be time consuming.

Great service

Publié le 09/02/2017
Mckinley W.
Transport routier/ferroviaire
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: These cards have really help my company save money,time and gas industry have told others about bento

Avantages: You can manage your cards limits

Inconvénients: Customer service

Best thing I have ever done for the business. It has help me keep control of the expenses by person

Publié le 07/06/2017
Dennis C.
Assurance, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Simple to use if you have a problem there is always someone there to help. You are able to see every min. how it is being used and where.

Highly recommend!

Brian S.
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use Bento to control our employees spending account for fuel, and other daily travel costs and it is the best source we found after trying several other options.

Avantages: Ease of use

Inconvénients: Takes too long for funds to load

Great Credit Card Option for Business

Bailey C.
Accounting Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This has been a great option to allow some of our employees to have access to a credit card, but with control over the spending. It's easy to use, & a great value for the money. Bento for Business has been a helpful tool for this small business.

Avantages: Ease of use.

Inconvénients: I wish it connected directly with Quickbooks. I also wish the deposit time for funds was quicker.

Awesome for employee benefits

Publié le 14/02/2017
Maia B.
co-founder
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use Bento to manage our employee benefits: employees get a card with an amount every week and their use is restricted to categories. I know Bento is limited the the categorizations they receive from credit card companies, but it would be nice if there was more refinement on exactly what was allowed to be purchased.

Avantages: Giving employees their own debit card feels official and is much easier for them to manage than expense reports

Inconvénients: We can only specify types of businesses that they can use - not types of products they can buy

Bento Cards make business life easier

Minnetta M.
Controller
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This is a great solution to avoid paying out petty cash. It makes month end reconciliations so much easier. The employees find the solution easier than submitting expense reports for reimbursement. They turn in their receipts regularly and we balance to the Bento online account. Great solution for small to medium businesses.

Avantages: Can track the expenditures up to the minute online.

Inconvénients: Sometimes transactions disappear after reconciliation, so have to dig through and find out what happened.

Bento is THE business tool you need to succeed in small business!

Publié le 25/05/2016
Kate S.
Secretary
Support client

Commentaires: If you are a small business owner who likes to follow the same philosophy of "less debt" in business as you do in your personal life, Bento is a fantastic tool to help you stick to a budget! When I realized the benefits of not using credit cards a few years back in my personal life, I wanted to also follow that same philosophy in my business. Bento allows me to do just that and I can't be happier about my choice. Thanks, Bento! You're a remarkable tool for my business!

envoyé par Bento for Business le 26/05/2016

Thanks Kate! We are seeing more businesses express your same wisdom and move away from credit cards to Bento's prepaid business SMART cards. I'm happy that Bento is living up to your high expectations. We really appreciate the kind words and review. Thanks for being a valued Bento customer!

Bento Rocks!

Jason H.
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Bento has saved our organization countless hours of reconciling receipts and tracking employee spending. Our employees love it because they don't have to spend their money and wait for reimbursement and the card and smartphone app are easy to use. Any time we've had questions or issues they're resolved in minutes. The online chat function for support is GREAT!

Avantages: Ease of use. Phenomenal customer support. Fair Pricing.

Inconvénients: No support on the weekends.

Bento Card

Ruth W.
Trustee
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Having the Bento Card has helped us streamline our processes and made it easier for members in different departments make their purchases without delay. We always have a record of charges, even when a receipt is lost...having this card is a win win!

Great product

Publié le 13/02/2017
Lesli G.
Photographie, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Bento has been a lifesaver after three similar programs through my bank were discontinued. I was so tired of having issues with cancelled cards and not being able to access the money or add more easily. Bento has been great for my remote employees across the country that need access to money.

Avantages: Ease of use and continuity of service

Inconvénients: You can't specify a certain amount of money total (not monthly) for each employee

Good Features, Great Service

Publié le 14/02/2017
Jamie D.
Construction
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Lots of categories to tailor your employees' purchasing capability. Web site straightforward. Top-notch staff is really friendly and helpful. Never had to wait on hold. Funds take 2-3 days to appear in account after card load is initiated.

LOVE Bento!

Publié le 22/02/2017
Katie M.
Business Director
Services aux consommateurs, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Bento has provided our company with an easier way of providing petty cash to our employees. They have created an easier way to track spending, reload our managers with funds upon their needs and their online and phone apps are incredibly easy to use!

Avantages: Easy to pull up on my phone and track spending.

Inconvénients: Would like it to send notifications or reminds to my employees to attach their receipts and notes.

Great Service Provided by Great People

Daniel G.
51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I found Bento after much online research when looking for a solution for employee expenses during travel. The support staff was very helpful in rush shipping our first round of cards so that we had them when we needed them and she kindly extended our free trial period. The website and app are very easy to use. I am able to manage spending limits on each card and restrict the purchase of alcohol; any changes I make are effective immediately. I am continuously pleased with Bento.

Great Business tool

Christa B.
Design Director
Design, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Every time I had to contact Bento Customer Sevice they have been more than willing to help me in a courteous and professional manner.

Avantages: Ability to do what I need it to do with multiple accounts.

Inconvénients: Having to constantly reassign the parameters and limitations on each account as well as the limited info. Available to the customer service representatives.

Just what we needed

Nicole F.
office manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I needed a way to allow my employees to make purchases but needed to regulate what they could spend on and when. This is a great tool!

Avantages: Ease of use

Inconvénients: Minimum amounts required for loading

Easy to use.

Publié le 02/06/2016
Coriena S.
Office Administrator
Support client

Commentaires: When the cards gets cancelled I can't see what all was spent and where it happened for the employee. The information looks like it just completely disappears.

envoyé par Bento for Business le 02/06/2016

Hi Coriena, while the Card Name disappears from the dropdown (to clean up the view), all of that user's transactions are still viewable in the Transactions table, and via search. You may need to open up the date range, but rest assured you can still see and export all historic transactions from an employee's card (or Utility card) that has been canceled. If you need additional help, our support team will be happy to assist you! Thanks for being a Bento customer!