Avis clients sur Bento for Business

par Bento for Business

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Bento for Business

Bento réinvente la manière dont les entreprises gèrent les paiements B2B dans le monde numérique.

En savoir plus sur Bento for Business

59 avis affichés

Julie N.
Accounting Coordinator
Services environnementaux, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 19/01/2017

"Great product for our business"

Commentaires: As an administrator, I am able to assist our local or traveling employees at the office on my desktop, or at home from the app. Easy to make any adjustment (in real-time, no delay) to any users daily/weekly/monthly allowance and spending category, or turn off the card if lost, stolen, or for misuse. Reports are easily downloaded for monthly reconciliation.

Avantages: Ease of use at office or home. Immediate access and ability to adjust a users funds, categories, or turn the card off. Report is simple to download for monthly reconciliation process. Users can see their limits quickly via app.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Bento for Business le 19/01/2017

Thanks Julie for taking the time to share your thoughts on Bento. We really appreciate your support and kind words. If there's anything that I can do to help you, please feel free to reach out to me. Thank you!

• Publié le 19/01/2017
Megan D.
Operations Manager
  • Publié le 21/02/2017

"Bento For Business Review"

Commentaires: We are a small construction company who specializes in maintenance of apartment buildings. Our crew used to buy materials everyday for jobs and come into office for re-reimbursement checks every couple days. Now they are not loosing time in the field and book keeper isn't having to stop in the middle of something to review receipts and cut a check.
We have also seen saving in 'returns'.. with crew using cards refunds are issued to the cards, not given in cash.
The tagging feature allows job cost tracking at a quick glimpse as well.
Controlling spend limits etc is great and if needing adjusting (i.e. a larger purchase) can be done in seconds and the crew in the field then immediately can use card with the change.
I would like to see a quicker fund load when doing a bank transfer and a larger transfer limit, but otherwise no complaints!

Avantages: Time and money saving, great control of spending from anywhere, snap shot of job costs thanks to 'tag' feature.

Inconvénients: Would like a quicker transfer time or loads from bank and a larger limit per day in transfers.

Dennis R.
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 22/02/2017

"A few improvements suggested"

Commentaires: The software provides a beneficial service. However it could be better in a few ways. Firstly it REALLY would be better if users could have monthly statements! Especially if they could show daily balances on them. Secondly, it would be better if there could be users assigned to different departments/divisions. Currently we have to have two (2) different Bento accounts to keep them separated.

Avantages: It allows us to let employees have access to funds when they don't have a company credit card. Pus we have been able to blocker certain users and certain types of transactions as advertised.

Inconvénients: Needs monthly statements with end of month totals. Need to be able to divide users by department or division.

Melba A.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 19/04/2020

"Everything early"

Commentaires: I am solving the fact that i will not lise any money from fraud on my books and i can track spending account.

Avantages: I like to track my company's spending and notice if anything not calculated properly i will know right away if the books is off

Inconvénients: There is no cons with bento everything works as it says and helps from losing money with this app you save from loss

• Publié le 19/04/2020
Michele V.
Manager, Operations
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés

"Bento is the BEST!"

Commentaires: Bento cards have simplified our business spending immensely
We can now offer company credit cards to our employees as one of their benefits
All cards are immediately controllable and suspendible if lost or stolen or upon termination
Spending limits allow for control of funds and restriction of categories
The customer service can't be beat! They will work until it is solved and never leave you hanging!
The only negatives would be to have an integration with QuickBooks, which is in the works, and international purchasing ability-also in the works!

Avantages: Functionality and ease of use
Customer Service-Senam is outstanding!

Inconvénients: No international coverage or accounting integration

Katie D.
Divertissement, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 08/02/2017

"Makes My Job So Much Easier!"

Commentaires: Before we found Bento, the whole "petty cash" for over 50 employees who travel extensively was the bane of my existence! Now, with Bento, everything is so easy. I have full control of how much each employee has at their fingertips; where and when they can use it; and best feature of all, turn them off altogether if not needed for a period of time. The customer service has been extraordinary, truthfully. I have always gotten an actual person any time I've called, and 100% follow up with every question I've had. I recommend this company with absolute confidence.

Avantages: Everything

Inconvénients: I have no complaints at all about anything on the Bento software. The easiest part of my job by far.

Lorena G.
Construction, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/02/2017

"The best business card ever!"

Commentaires: Our company has been transformed with these new Bento cards. We no longer have to worry about cash being unaccounted for. The best part is that our crew members can take pictures of their receipts and upload them into their Bento app on the spot! Every penny is accounted for and our year end accounting is so much easier! Thank you Bento for making our crew member's expenses electronic and easy to organize.

Avantages: We are able to link receipts to each transaction

Inconvénients: One thing I would suggest improving is to allow us to use our own categories that can match our accounting software or link it to our Quickbooks. I was not able to do this last year (2016) and have not looked to see if I am able to do this now - maybe a newsletter if this issue has been fixed?

Carlos G.
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/02/2017

"Best Assistant to My Growing Business "

Commentaires: I love it!! We have a growing business and this has helped me better manage our expenses. In my logistics business it was hard to keep track of what my drivers needed on the road and getting ready for work. But with Bento they all have a card that they are able to use for expenses and I am able to keep track of everything now. I can even print a report with Bento for my accountant for this upcoming tax session. Best investment I have made starting my business.

Avantages: Easy and accessible

Inconvénients: Wait time for money transfer

Nicole F.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 04/12/2018

"Easy to use"

Commentaires: We have loved using this program for the past 3 years. It has been a tremendous asset to our business

Avantages: I like that I can easily limit where, when and how much each employee can use.

Inconvénients: The category options for access could be a little better defined (or maybe offer subcategories)

• Publié le 04/12/2018
Harry P.
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/02/2017

"Great startup doing innovative things for business expenses"

Commentaires: Really like the platform, the staff are super helpful and polite too. I'd like to see more progress on reporting and a statement function. Overall please keep up the good work.

Avantages: Ease of access and simple to use

Inconvénients: I cant see a daily balance or monthly end balance so I can't reconcile properly.

• Publié le 10/02/2017
Nicholas M.
  • Publié le 22/07/2016

"Bento is an asset to my business!"

Commentaires: We've been with Bento since the beginning and now issue every employee a company card because Bento gives me full control of how and when the card is used. Wouldn't think of running a business without Bento.

Avantages: Ease of use, total control, reports, email alerts

Inconvénients: Can't automatically download transactions into Quickbooks, transactions have to be manually entered which can be time consuming.

• Publié le 22/07/2016
Mckinley W.
Transport routier/ferroviaire

"Great service "

Commentaires: These cards have really help my company save money,time and gas industry have told others about bento

Avantages: You can manage your cards limits

Inconvénients: Customer service

Dennis C.
Assurance, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 07/06/2017

"Best thing I have ever done for the business. It has help me keep control of the expenses by person"

Avantages: Simple to use if you have a problem there is always someone there to help. You are able to see every min. how it is being used and where.

• Publié le 07/06/2017
Brian S.
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2-10 employés

"Highly recommend!"

Commentaires: I use Bento to control our employees spending account for fuel, and other daily travel costs and it is the best source we found after trying several other options.

Avantages: Ease of use

Inconvénients: Takes too long for funds to load

Bailey C.
Accounting Manager
  • Publié le 21/02/2017

"Great Credit Card Option for Business"

Commentaires: This has been a great option to allow some of our employees to have access to a credit card, but with control over the spending. It's easy to use, & a great value for the money. Bento for Business has been a helpful tool for this small business.

Avantages: Ease of use.

Inconvénients: I wish it connected directly with Quickbooks. I also wish the deposit time for funds was quicker.

Maia B.
co-founder
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 14/02/2017

"Awesome for employee benefits"

Commentaires: We use Bento to manage our employee benefits: employees get a card with an amount every week and their use is restricted to categories. I know Bento is limited the the categorizations they receive from credit card companies, but it would be nice if there was more refinement on exactly what was allowed to be purchased.

Avantages: Giving employees their own debit card feels official and is much easier for them to manage than expense reports

Inconvénients: We can only specify types of businesses that they can use - not types of products they can buy

Minnetta M.
Controller
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 08/02/2017

"Bento Cards make business life easier"

Commentaires: This is a great solution to avoid paying out petty cash. It makes month end reconciliations so much easier. The employees find the solution easier than submitting expense reports for reimbursement. They turn in their receipts regularly and we balance to the Bento online account. Great solution for small to medium businesses.

Avantages: Can track the expenditures up to the minute online.

Inconvénients: Sometimes transactions disappear after reconciliation, so have to dig through and find out what happened.

Kate S.
Secretary
  • Publié le 25/05/2016

"Bento is THE business tool you need to succeed in small business!"

Commentaires: If you are a small business owner who likes to follow the same philosophy of "less debt" in business as you do in your personal life, Bento is a fantastic tool to help you stick to a budget! When I realized the benefits of not using credit cards a few years back in my personal life, I wanted to also follow that same philosophy in my business. Bento allows me to do just that and I can't be happier about my choice. Thanks, Bento! You're a remarkable tool for my business!

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Bento for Business le 26/05/2016

Thanks Kate! We are seeing more businesses express your same wisdom and move away from credit cards to Bento's prepaid business SMART cards. I'm happy that Bento is living up to your high expectations. We really appreciate the kind words and review. Thanks for being a valued Bento customer!

• Publié le 25/05/2016
Jason H.
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois

"Bento Rocks!"

Commentaires: Bento has saved our organization countless hours of reconciling receipts and tracking employee spending. Our employees love it because they don't have to spend their money and wait for reimbursement and the card and smartphone app are easy to use. Any time we've had questions or issues they're resolved in minutes. The online chat function for support is GREAT!

Avantages: Ease of use. Phenomenal customer support. Fair Pricing.

Inconvénients: No support on the weekends.

Ruth W.
Trustee
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés

"Bento Card"

Commentaires: Having the Bento Card has helped us streamline our processes and made it easier for members in different departments make their purchases without delay. We always have a record of charges, even when a receipt is lost...having this card is a win win!

Avantages: Ease of use

Lesli G.
Photographie, 2-10 employés

"Great product "

Commentaires: Bento has been a lifesaver after three similar programs through my bank were discontinued. I was so tired of having issues with cancelled cards and not being able to access the money or add more easily. Bento has been great for my remote employees across the country that need access to money.

Avantages: Ease of use and continuity of service

Inconvénients: You can't specify a certain amount of money total (not monthly) for each employee

Jamie D.
Construction
  • Publié le 14/02/2017

"Good Features, Great Service"

Commentaires: Lots of categories to tailor your employees' purchasing capability. Web site straightforward. Top-notch staff is really friendly and helpful. Never had to wait on hold. Funds take 2-3 days to appear in account after card load is initiated.

Katie M.
Business Director
Services aux consommateurs, 201-500 employés

"LOVE Bento!"

Commentaires: Bento has provided our company with an easier way of providing petty cash to our employees. They have created an easier way to track spending, reload our managers with funds upon their needs and their online and phone apps are incredibly easy to use!

Avantages: Easy to pull up on my phone and track spending.

Inconvénients: Would like it to send notifications or reminds to my employees to attach their receipts and notes.

Daniel G.
51-200 employés
  • Publié le 08/02/2017

"Great Service Provided by Great People"

Commentaires: I found Bento after much online research when looking for a solution for employee expenses during travel. The support staff was very helpful in rush shipping our first round of cards so that we had them when we needed them and she kindly extended our free trial period. The website and app are very easy to use. I am able to manage spending limits on each card and restrict the purchase of alcohol; any changes I make are effective immediately. I am continuously pleased with Bento.

Christa B.
Design Director
Design, 13-50 employés

"Great Business tool"

Commentaires: Every time I had to contact Bento Customer Sevice they have been more than willing to help me in a courteous and professional manner.

Avantages: Ability to do what I need it to do with multiple accounts.

Inconvénients: Having to constantly reassign the parameters and limitations on each account as well as the limited info. Available to the customer service representatives.