Alex Neiford's Review

Publié le 19/05/2014
Alexander N.
Support client

Commentaires: I have reviewed several appointment websites from Appointlet to Genbook and I have found that by far Reservio outpaces both products, The calender function is easier. The unlimited features are exceptionally better (staff members, etc...) The pricing point i feel is better than the competition also especially since your premium package is 10 dollars cheaper monthly than the next best competitor that I have seen. I love the session tracking feature, it works seamlessly with my website. I think the only thing that may help is more detail before you buy, in other words there were several questions i had to ask via email (especially about the session tracking ability) before I was sure I wanted to buy. I do love the simplicity of the website, but i beleive that there could be detailed explanation, using words, pics, or video that could possibly allow for more purchases before having to contact someone via email. So I love the product but more explanation of all of you guys great services could possibly help sell more premium memberships WITHOUT people having to call you. If people arent exactly sure what they are buying then they may not take the time to ask and therefore a missed selling oppurtunity. Other than that your service is perfect (better than the rest) but again it took me inquiring about these features as opposed to them being fully explained on the site beforehand. Had all the functionalities been explained on the site I would not have had to email my questions and I would have purchased the package 4 days ago. But nevertheless, i am a huge fan!

envoyé par Reservio le 20/05/2014

Hi Alex, thank you for such a warm feedback. We are very glad you are satisfied with our services and I hope our product will serve your needs well. We are already taking steps to add more information to our homepage. Thanks for letting us know about this!

Great solution with limited features

Publié le 10/01/2017
Anthony C.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This solution is great and we use it every day, however, after a year of usage, the feature is exactly the same.
The support is active but the development seems in standby.
However a great solution to manage planning of our salon

envoyé par Reservio le 10/01/2017

Dear Anthony, thank you for your review!
Customer's feedback is really important to us and is always much appreciated.

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our product and with provided customer support, hoping that you'll be more satisfied with our development in the upcoming year.

Last year, we started to work on a new version of Reservio and it's mobile application (Android, iOS), which will be available this year. You can also look forward to many improvements this year, such as redesigned booking page rolling out this month.

Please, don't hesitate to contact us anytime you'd have further questions or need help!

Reservio

Reservio makes it easy for us to keep track of and schedule appointments with clients

Publié le 10/12/2018
Social Media Coordinator
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We love using Reservio for our landscape clients -- it makes it easy for them to come in for a consultation, set up their presentation appointment, and so much more

Inconvénients: Nothing - we loved using Reservio -- it makes it so easy for us to keep track of our appointments!

The reservation site everyone needs

Publié le 25/11/2014
Brandon S.
Youth Pastor
Support client

Commentaires: Because of the flexibility of Reservio's features, we were able to create an option for our community to register for our Christmas Story event. The ease of use made me confident that even the most technologically illiterate person would be able to book their time slot for the tour. In fact, over the last two months, I haven't heard a single complaint or difficulty in using the site.
In addition, the costumer service is prompt, helpful, and exceeded expectations when working together to incorporate the site/product into our event. Whenever a business is interested in making something work for the client rather than their own bottom line, I can be confident in continuing to use the product.
Apart from using it for our non-profit, the small business applications would be superb if you ever schedule any kind of service with a client.

Very easy to use, clean look

Publié le 09/05/2015
Melani W.
Support client

Commentaires: I just started using this to book tarot readers for upcoming events and it handles the exceptions in our scheduling very well. You can schedule a person for multiple time periods in a day without any hassle. It was very easy to use, and I picked it up in no time. The Calendar view seems a bit glitchy, and it would be nice to be able to change the backgrounds on the calendar for scheduled versus non-scheduled time periods so it's not white on white, but I can live with that. I also wish there was a bit more room for the bio for staff, but that's so minor. The free version limits you to 40 bookings and 25 SMS messages, which is good for a trial period for one of our events. The first "Standard" level is very affordable, too, and that level allows you to email staff when they have a booking.

Best Customer Service Anywhere

Publié le 26/02/2015
Johanna G.
Owner/Instructor
Support client

Commentaires: I have been using Reservio for several months now and love it! My clients love the ease of reserving their classes on their own time(many clients reserve very late at night when I would be sleeping!) it has been a great help in my business.
On the few occasions that I needed help, the customer service team, specifically Magdalena, has always been cheerful and answered any of my questions in a timely manner.
I hope that more people learn about this service, I did a lot of research before deciding to use Reservio and I chose it because it was the most user friendly. Even when I had the free version, there were many options available to me. The paid versions just made everything a little bit easier!
Love Reservio & their support team! -Johanna M Griego

Not 100% solution, unfortunately

Publié le 09/08/2016
Hynek P.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Using this service for 2 years, from time to time it fails to synchronize with the Google Calendar and then lets your customers order on the dates you are already full, which is very annoying

Avantages: Customer service reacts very quickly

Inconvénients: It does not work as it should. Synchronization issues are still appearing after serveral months

horrible customer service

Publié le 08/03/2019
Loren L.
Assurance, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: not much. paid for a service that doesn't work

Inconvénients: paid for the software and it still won't send sms confirmation. tried customer service and no response

envoyé par Reservio le 19/03/2019

Hello Loren,
we are really sorry to hear that you were not happy with our Customer Service and with our premium plan.
We reviewed your conversations and we always answered within 24 hours the latest.
Our premium plans do not come with prepaid SMS as written on our pricing, but you do have an option to take advantage of this feature and purchase an SMS plan apart of your premium package. SMS pricing varie depending on country and cost set by carrier.
We have already processed the refund of your premium plan as you requested.
Please do not hesitate to contact us on support@reservio.com if you have any further inquiries.

Like the simplicity but faulty email reminders, and poor response from company

Publié le 18/07/2014
Sara S.
Support client

Commentaires: I really like the ease of use of Reservio. I have the free version, while my business is growing. Even in the free version, there is the option to have email reminders sent to your clients. This is NOT WORKING. I have emailed Reservio once, twice, thrice, four times. Their support desk only responded to my first email. Then, they just stopped responding altogether. So, they didn't fix the email reminders to clients glitch, and they didn't respond to me any more. Why won't they fix it, and why won't they respond any more? I even emailed the founder and CEO, Frantisek Mazuch , who had sent me an introductory email when I signed up. No answer. Once again, I really like the ease of use of Reservio, and hope to make it my long term scheduling service. Maybe people with the free version don't get any attention? Like the other review says, you have to take care of your customers. If a feature is available with the free service, shouldn't it be working? If they get it working, I will rate this service a 5 star appointment scheduling software.

I've found my new booking partner!

Publié le 12/11/2014
Shannon T.
Owner / Lead Photographer
Support client

Commentaires: Very happy with how easy this site is to use and how visually pleasing it is. I have worked with other booking sites and they looked and felt terrible. While setting up my new page, I had a couple of questions and received a response from customer service right away. They even sent a screen shot of the steps to take. For a visual learner like myself, I loved that! Very excited about Reservio.

Less time for scheduling, more time for business

Publié le 09/12/2014
Dana C.
Support client

Commentaires: As a private teacher, I have many individual students who need to book their individual lessons. It used to be complicated to make a timetable considering everyone´s preferences and especially to change it all the time. Students get often ill or just lazy:-) It´s much easier with Reservio for me and more comfortable for them. Thanks a lot!

Very straight-forward

Publié le 26/11/2014
Kristin B.
Support client

Commentaires: I've looked into other scheduling sites, and so far I really love Reservio. I don't have a high client count, but need something to offer online scheduling, and I love how Reservio is so available, clear, and offers free bookings to a certain extent. I highly suggest!

What a nice surprise!

Publié le 20/04/2015
Maros H.
Co-founder
Support client

Commentaires: I tryied using this software at my dental practice and pacients are realy enjoying it. They say it's more comfortable for them to book an appointement online rather then calling the receptionist. This way she has more time for other things to do.

I HIGHLY RECCOMEND RESERVIO

Publié le 04/03/2015
Lenka M.
Support client

Commentaires: I have been using the Reservio system for my business for 6 months. I am an English teacher and I need reservations of my clients to my lessons. This system meets all my requirements for this purpose.

Simply excellent

Publié le 22/04/2015
Michal H.
founder
Support client

Commentaires: I've been using this tool since about two years by now personally and I help my customers to implement it into their business as well because it's simply excellent.

Reservio Review

Publié le 28/06/2018
Anne C.
Executive Assistant
201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Source : SoftwareAdvice
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love how the security feature secures my schedules. And the customization tab is easy to use for beginners.

Inconvénients: Maybe try to expand the feature more. For more options for customization. But other than that everything is alright.

Great

Publié le 06/01/2015
Rachel M.
Coach
Support client

Commentaires: Nice, modern looking interface, easy for me to use, easy for my clients to use, quick response with queries. Love it!

It is awesome!

Publié le 24/11/2014
Alysson M.
CFO
Support client

Commentaires: We've finally found a great partner for our costumers. It is simple to use and very practice. We are very happy with.

awesome

Publié le 04/01/2015
Steve C.
Support client

Commentaires: I've used other products such as booking bug. This is easier and can be tailored in a lot more ways. Love this!

I started working in 2 minutes

Publié le 04/05/2015
Raffaele S.
Marketing Manager
Support client

Commentaires: The easier way to manage appointments for almost any business

May I try your system

Publié le 25/09/2015
M.bassel M.
Web Design
Support client

Commentaires: i like to see your product if is like me or not.