Signatures électroniques professionnelles

Gilles R.
Directeur Comptable France
Comptabilité, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Le support technique très réactif et de qualité et la relative facilité d'utilisation du produit

Inconvénients: La gestion des avenants, ajouter un document à signer faisant suite à un document existant n'est pas des plus simples et ergonomiques.

Practical, effective and user friendly system

Jennifer H.
Benefits Coordinator
Entreposage, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall we are very satisfied with Concord. We have about 20 users at this moment and everybody has had a positive experience so far. As with every new system, some questions have come up, but our Customer Success Manager,representative, is always very responsive and always provides effective solutions to our concerns.

Avantages: Easy to navigate platform
Electronic signature
Offers third party access
Ability to track changes and set lifecyle

Inconvénients: The transition from our previous system to Concord took a little longer than we expected but we are very pleased with the system overall.

Concord helped our compmany organize contracts and legal documents

Publié le 17/09/2019
Lindsey B.
Head of Finance
Télécommunications, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, Concord has helped our company get organized/develop a process and have a space that we can collaborate on legal documents. It's vastly improved our efficiency on a legal basis.

Avantages: Concord pros:
-Concord can store all of your legal documents in one place
-Concord can share your documents via email with users so that you don't have to attach documents and exchange them back and forth via email .
-Concord helps our teams draft legal documents and comment on them in one spot vs. having them in Google docs then uploading to a signature software so we can see the full history of the document (when someone drafted the document, comments, changes, when a document is sent out to someone for their review, when they read/open documents, and when they've executed them).
-I also like that Concord has organizational features like tags and time controls so that you know what your contract is for and how long it lasts. I like that Concord has an expiration date feature so you know when you need to renew certain contracts or agreements.
-I like the ability to know where contracts stand at all times via Concord and the transparency that provides to our teams.

Inconvénients: -Converting documents from Word to Concord can be tricky sometimes formatting wise. Concord still needs some user functionality like a ruler at the top of the page so you can adjust formatting, spacing, etc.
-There are some features of the internal/external comments that need to be adjusted. Whatever comments you make internally with your teams become visible to external users at a certain stage. Having the ability to always have that internal commenting would be good as an upgrade to the system.
-I wish that Concord had more integrations with certain CRM tools like Hubspot or other integrations with technology that we use on a day to day basis

Concord - Easy to use, hard to get wrong

James B.
Senior Technology Vendor Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: As a Vendor Management team, we use Concord for managing contracts and key documents such as NDAs. We find having Concord there helps us to track documents and ensure that key dates (such as service renewals) aren't missed.

Avantages: Concord is easy to use and hard to get wrong. I like to simplicity which doesn't dumb down the complexity of what the tool tries (and succeeds) in doing
The support we get from the team at Concord is second to none - they're responsive and super friendly with their being no such thing as a stupid question.

Inconvénients: The only con I've found is that the underlying text editor has been updated which has caused a loss of functionality. However, the team at Concord jumped straight on a call with me to offer a workaround to solve my problem which was actually more efficient than the way I was previously completing the task anyway

Concord Contracts Management Solution

Publié le 17/09/2019
Neil C.
General Counsel/Benefits Administrator
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We now have our 5 related entities on the system with more than 1,000 different contracts, agreements, etc. The system allows us to not only keep a central repository that can be seen by those who need to do so, but also makes it easy to send new contracts out to vendors and customers and have them immediately and easily searchable, while providing an excellent mechanism for periodic review.

Avantages: I love the that you can customize the e-mails sent from different entities. The integration with Word is great, along with the audit trail for documents going through the system, and the e-signature feature is a must!

Inconvénients: The migration of data from our old system to the new one was a bit clumsy and certain aspects were duplicated during migration, which did take us some time to rectify. The custom branding of e-mails for each entity did take more time than expected, but it's great now!

Concord Contract Management Software

Gregg B.
Contract Manager
Eau/gaz/électricité, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This has allowed us to use a software that captures all history, files that we used to keep manually and in-house in file cabinets. This has literally saved us hundreds of thousands of dollars in filing, storage and time over the past two plus years.

Avantages: Its super easy to use, the functionality is extremely well thought out, and they continue to make it better each and every year.

Inconvénients: At one time, the status levels, but they have corrected and are continuing to make that better all of the time.

Concord software review

Randa T.
Assurance, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Before Concord all we had were paper contracts so tracking was difficult. With Concord everything is electronic and in one place. I can easily search for a document in the Concord software, which makes my life so much easier!

Avantages: The pros of this software that it is easy to use. If there is a function that I haven't used or have needed in awhile, there are great tutorials to assist.

Inconvénients: At first there were a few functions that would have been nice to have. Shortly after, Concord notified me that they had enhancements to demo to me. Most of the functions that we needed were now available.

Great Software

Publié le 20/09/2019
Anjali I.
Legal Counsel
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We needed a user-friendly contract management platform that offered a simplified signing mechanism, storage, searchability and reporting. We've found that in Concord.

Avantages: The search function makes it easy to search for specific clauses when you remember a clause you worked on, but not the contract! The summary report and associated fields make it easy to share key data with other non-Concord users in the company.

Inconvénients: There are still a few features that would make it slightly for impactful, but we've always found work arounds as we wait for new features and the customer support team has always been great at walking me through any questions or work arounds.

Concord feedback

Jenny M.
Contract Administrator
Construction, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My efficiency has greatly increased. I haven't always had the best of luck with IT assistance and wish that could be more accessible.

Avantages: I have found it to be very easy to use. Concord has helped make my process more efficient.

Inconvénients: I consistently have problems with end users (other companies I send documents to) claiming they don't get the emails from Concord. I realize this may not be a Concord issue directly but its my most common issue.

Bring Concord aboard!

Publié le 15/02/2019
Senior Associate Counsel
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I honestly can’t imagine life without Concord. I now have several thousand contracts at my fingertips, all easily accessible with a few keystrokes. We compared several contract management platforms and Concord was the clear choice. I would say this to other in-house attorneys: the longer you wait to get Concord, the harder you’ll be kicking yourself when you see how much more efficient and productive it makes your legal department!

Inconvénients: I wish I didn't wait so long to make Concord an essential tool in my daily practice!

The System of Systems

Gretel T.
Executive Assistant to VP of Operations
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My experience with Concord has been fantastic. The implementation and customer support team have been responsive to all our questions every step of the way. The software is functional and has improved our productivity immensely. No more lapsed contracts (FOR REAL!). I wholeheartedly recommend Concord as a contract management solution.

Avantages: I love the aesthetic component of Concord. The interface is clean-looking, easy to understand, and pleasing to the eye.

Inconvénients: I was not thrilled with the lack of immediate tech support. There is a chat support service where you leave a message and then a team member responds at a later time.

Very helpful for a large organization with a complex review & approval workflow

Sales manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: 1) I work for a large enterprise where any contract needs to be approved and reviewed by a number of departments and people. It's great that we have custom approval workflows and always know whose review we're expecting at each particular stage. 2) Easy to find and easy to use templates. 3) Extra documents (PDFs, etc.) can be attached to a contract, which means that the document content doesn't get clunky.

Inconvénients: The format editing could work a bit better; I'd prefer it would replicate the formatting user experience of MS Word.

Concord - The easy Contract Management software that can make a HUGE difference!

Publié le 09/09/2016
Gregg B.
Contract Manager
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This software was tested against the Top 10 Contract Management software's on the market. It was the best by far, for the ease of use, large storage capacity (no limitations), notifications and digital signature! It did not hurt that the cost of this was a fraction of any other on the market!

Avantages: Ease of use. For me to apply change to our internal processes, is not an easy thing to do. People do not like change. If it is easy to learn, and it can be set up to resemble what you already do, then it is a WIN-WIN for everyone!

Inconvénients: The only thing I can think of is this: I wish this software also had Purchase Order capabilities - then it would work for EVERYTHING I do within my responsibilities!

Concord Review

Publié le 19/08/2016
Andrew K.
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The software has helped us to reduce the number of errors and the time to draw up a contract. I wish we could automate all of our processes like we have for contract management with Concord!

Avantages: The templates with predefined fields to be filled out work great.

Inconvénients: Some formatting issues. Can't print documents from internet explorer without having a very tiny font size (I know it's not your issue but I don't care to explain that to our clients). One other problem is that a contract has to be shared via email before it can be printed and manually executed. I would also like to be able to upload an executed physical copy of an agreement to existing document that is in negotiation (instead of voiding it and uploading it separately).

At last a user friendly document repository

Gillian F.
CCO
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We needed a document repository and workflow that wasn't limited to contracts and that allowed workflows to be visible. Concord worked with us and adapted workflow and templates to meet our needs.

Avantages: Responsive service support, ease of use, flexibility to meet our business needs, ability to integrate with our data warehouse. The Concord team listens to our requests and its doesn't take an age to find a solution if its not readily built in. The are agile!

Inconvénients: Reporting capability and tagging format.

Great Free software for creating documents

Publié le 10/08/2019
Cheynel H.
Customer Support Professional
Télécommunications, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I had a pretty good experience using Concord. I will use in the future because it gets the job done.

Avantages: I love that it is free. I also love the ease of use. it is very simple to create and edit a document that needs a signature. Very easy to add other recipients to the document that need to sign and very fast getting to the recipient's email.

Inconvénients: Customer support for the free version can be updated. There was not much to help when first getting started.

Smooth sailing so far!

Jocelyn C.
Asst. City Attorney
Administration publique, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The Concord team is extremely responsive, and training to date has been outstanding. We had been using contract templates in PDF with minimal fill-in capability, and still staff often cheated the system and made changes that Legal could not immediately identify. The tracking capabilities and the ability to assign different levels of access in Concord is a huge benefit and is going to be a game changer in terms of staff time spent on contract review.

Avantages: We're still in the very preliminary set-up phase, but so far it's been fantastic. The layout and actions are very similar to Outlook, so even with very little training (we're in week 2 of use, really), it's remarkably intuitive and easy to use. I am also looking forward to be able to track contract and insurance expiration and to run reports (something this organization has never been able to do).

Inconvénients: No cons at this point. We haven't yet tried to push a contract out to DocuSign, but I have every expectation that should be fairly seamless.

Very Helpful!

Amanda B.
Safety
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall I am very happy with Concord and would recommend it any large company who maintains driver files.

Avantages: The system is very helpful with maintaining our drivers files. They are help us with drug testing for random and pre employment.

Inconvénients: Only con I have is that they will not except forms for the drivers files if they are missing any piece of information, even something as small as the missing year on a date.

Good Product Overall

Publié le 19/02/2019
Adam M.
Integrator
Services environnementaux, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, I really like the software and I would recommend it to companies who need an easy and efficient way to get their contracts signed by their customers without the headache of using actual paper.

Avantages: I appreciate the organization features of this software. It allows you to create templates for various contracts which you can save for multiple uses between multiple customers. It makes signing, organizing, and saving contracts quick and painless.

Inconvénients: It can take a bit to get used to the overall formatting of the software. Overall, it is easy to maneuver through but it does benefit if you are a bit tech savvy.

Indispensable tool for our small legal department

Senior Associate Counsel
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Concord is a versatile, economical, user-friendly document management tool. All the members of our small corporate legal department use Concord extensively on a daily basis.

Inconvénients: Concord is always upgrading the software and improving the user experience. So any less than optimal features are likely to be addressed in short order based on customer input.

Concord Document Conversions/edits

Erin A.
Regional Market Director
Services d'information, 13-50 employés

Commentaires: - Document control: this has worked well
- Sharing comments with external entities: this has worked most of the time (see comment above)
- Gathering signatures: this has worked sometimes - at other times, it has not allowed me to select the person signing until I re-created the document.

Avantages: Concord's primary purpose of version control, sharing, and signing of documents works fairly well, however, I have had some challenges with adding comments that others were unable to see regardless of how I added them and/or level of access of the recipient.

Inconvénients: When documents are uploaded to Concord, the formatting is a disaster. I have spent countless hours reformatting documents in Concord, only to see the document revert to the original formatting after I submitted it for signature! Also, I once spent a great deal of time creating a template only to have it disappear from the system - administrator couldn't even find it.

Key player for dematerialization

Linda F.
Chief of Staff for the Customer Success
E-learning, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Easy process to sign, follow-up and store our contracts.
Great templating solutions to send documents in batches.

Inconvénients: We can't share documents easily with the rest of the team based on tags. It works only for signed documents.
Customers are often confused and don't know how to fill and sign documents.

Concord Review

Jayant S.
Contracts Specialist
Produits pharmaceutiques, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Organization and speed of executing contracts are two of the most useful tools that Concord has provided.

Avantages: The software keeps things organized and it is extremely easy to search for key words that may only be in certain clauses of a contract. Additionally, it is very easy for workflows and multi-department users to share contracts with ease.

Inconvénients: It isn't as friendly to 3rd party users and they seem to want to execute contracts in a traditional paper fashion.

User Review

David H.
Senior Strategic Partnerships Manager

Commentaires: Good

Avantages: Easy to generate contracts and send to clients

Inconvénients: Hard to do tracked comments and login issues occasionally.

User friendly with good functionality

Publié le 16/11/2017
Candice H.
Bookkeeper
Réseaux informatiques, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ease of use and one location to track contract negotiations and records.

Avantages: The ability to negotiate and sign contracts online. Managing all aspects of the contracts online and quick access to the software. Have not had any programming issues delaying productivity.

Inconvénients: The need to customize many necessary features specific to our industry. Would like to see more features added that address accounting needs and track comments within the same screen.