Bring Concord aboard!

Publié le 15/02/2019
Senior Associate Counsel
Produits alimentaires, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I honestly can’t imagine life without Concord. I now have several thousand contracts at my fingertips, all easily accessible with a few keystrokes. We compared several contract management platforms and Concord was the clear choice. I would say this to other in-house attorneys: the longer you wait to get Concord, the harder you’ll be kicking yourself when you see how much more efficient and productive it makes your legal department!

Inconvénients: I wish I didn't wait so long to make Concord an essential tool in my daily practice!

Great & Easy to Use Product

Publié le 07/10/2016
Contract Manager
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My company struggled to find a contract management product that didn't cost thousands of dollars. Concord very nicely meets that criteria and comes with wonderful features. We unfortunately don't utilize all of the features available, but the repository and the reminders are extremely helpful. I also love being able to add comments as notes to myself when I check back in on a contract at some point. Another plus for Concord is the search feature. When dealing with hundreds of contracts sometimes I cannot remember all the names of each vendor. You can add "tags" to your contracts and can search for tags very easily. This makes the process of searching and finding a contract very easy. The ability to have reminders sent to yourself so far in the future is wonderful. I never have to worry about missing a deadline as long as my contracts are uploaded in Concord. Great product that we will continue to use!

Concord Review

Publié le 19/08/2016
Andrew K.
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The software has helped us to reduce the number of errors and the time to draw up a contract. I wish we could automate all of our processes like we have for contract management with Concord!

Avantages: The templates with predefined fields to be filled out work great.

Inconvénients: Some formatting issues. Can't print documents from internet explorer without having a very tiny font size (I know it's not your issue but I don't care to explain that to our clients). One other problem is that a contract has to be shared via email before it can be printed and manually executed. I would also like to be able to upload an executed physical copy of an agreement to existing document that is in negotiation (instead of voiding it and uploading it separately).

Great Free software for creating documents

Publié le 10/08/2019
Cheynel H.
Customer Support Professional
Télécommunications, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I had a pretty good experience using Concord. I will use in the future because it gets the job done.

Avantages: I love that it is free. I also love the ease of use. it is very simple to create and edit a document that needs a signature. Very easy to add other recipients to the document that need to sign and very fast getting to the recipient's email.

Inconvénients: Customer support for the free version can be updated. There was not much to help when first getting started.

Good Product Overall

Publié le 19/02/2019
Adam M.
Integrator
Services environnementaux, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, I really like the software and I would recommend it to companies who need an easy and efficient way to get their contracts signed by their customers without the headache of using actual paper.

Avantages: I appreciate the organization features of this software. It allows you to create templates for various contracts which you can save for multiple uses between multiple customers. It makes signing, organizing, and saving contracts quick and painless.

Inconvénients: It can take a bit to get used to the overall formatting of the software. Overall, it is easy to maneuver through but it does benefit if you are a bit tech savvy.

Terrific! Great value, and great features

Publié le 02/09/2016
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: So far, this product has been amazing! We needed a way to stay on top of deadlines for renewals and terminations, and found the perfect solution. Being able to set reminders has helped stay on top of these important dates. Another great aspect of the software would be the ability to add Tags to each contract. This enables us to sort and determine how many contracts, and what contracts different areas are currently using.

Avantages: Ease of Use

Eric L.
Strategic Advisor
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Support client

Commentaires: I'm a fan of ease of use, as a long time SaaS user a product needs to be easy to use right away and i want to be able to get to work quickly. Concord has built just that . When needing to get a contract out quickly and struggling with making the contract sound "legal" enough Concord delivers. Concord has helped me take a 1 man PR agency to a 10 person Agency in 6 months.

Avantages: Ease of use, easy to roll out to the team as we grow and we don't need to hold hands to get contracts out

Inconvénients: None, the customer service is second to none

User friendly with good functionality

Publié le 16/11/2017
Candice H.
Bookkeeper
Réseaux informatiques, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ease of use and one location to track contract negotiations and records.

Avantages: The ability to negotiate and sign contracts online. Managing all aspects of the contracts online and quick access to the software. Have not had any programming issues delaying productivity.

Inconvénients: The need to customize many necessary features specific to our industry. Would like to see more features added that address accounting needs and track comments within the same screen.

Great for SMB

Publié le 14/02/2019
Jacob W.
Sales Engineer
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It's incredibly easy for us to manage our vendor and independent contractor agreements. Our favorite and most used feature is the automated templates, allowing us to save hours a month in paperwork for all of our independent contractors. They're also incredibly simple, which, for us is a huge plus.

Inconvénients: - We have over a dozen entities and we wish that we could manage users in one panel, then giving them inherited/overridden permissions by the entity, instead of each and every entity one-by-one.
- The analytics piece is bare bones and could use some TLC.

Great contract management system

Publié le 09/09/2016
Vishal S.
Hôtellerie, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: After researching all of the major e-contracting products in the market, we concluded that Concord offered the most functionality for the price. In particular, we were seeking a product that allowed us to customize workflows and set up approvals before a contract is sent out. Surprisingly, we were unable to find another system that could do that.

Avantages: Ability to customize work flows.

Inconvénients: There is no mobile app and the signature function does not seem to work on mobile phone browsers.

Convenient

Publié le 29/09/2016
Casey W.
Sales Manager
Hôtellerie, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have been using Concord for contracting purposes and it has made it much more streamlined. The ease of uploading a template and then using that over and over again for our needs with e-signature has expedited the process of our clients signatures. I also love the messaging feature that sends and email to the client so it helps me track what I have sent to them in regards to the status of their contract with us.

Avantages: Easy to use, simplifies the process.

Inconvénients: None

Concord Contract Management Review

Publié le 01/09/2016
Controller
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The Concord contract management platform has become a resource tool used everyday for our company. Internal permissioning and automatic notifications allow for efficient maintenance and monitoring of our contracts and agreements, with a centralized repository for quick and easy referencing. The audit trail, discussion notes, term, and finance sections also add to ongoing dialogue amongst our users. Would definitively recommend the Concord contract management solution.

Somebody finally understands contract workflow

Publié le 20/11/2016
Errol S.
Support client

Commentaires: I have tried about half a dozen different "contract signing/management" apps over the past several years. They all work, but there have always been limitations that require clunky workarounds. Concord is the first one I have tried that makes it easy to manage contract changes (and the back and forth required to agree on those changes) and signing both with people inside my organization and outside.

Avantages: It has the best workflow management tools to get from first to final draft, to signed.

Inconvénients: It differs from other tools I have tried in that it isn't really designed to add signature fields into the body of your prepared document. That is not really a problem, but it took a little trial and error to figure that out.

Simple and Clean Program

Publié le 19/08/2016
Andrew B.
General Counsel
Hôpitaux et soins de santé
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Concord was very helpful. Zach contacted me very quickly, within a few hours of completing my Capterra request. Zach found out about our company's needs, and built a demo around those needs (something I wish more of the referred companies did). Zach was also very willing to repeat his demo again when asked to show it to an executive who could not sit in on the original demo. We have only completed our second month with Concord, but we've been very pleased so far. We have not utilized too many of the front-end features, e.g., the drafting and revising functions, although these are pretty nice too (love the draft management feature). We mostly use it for the back end, storing, organizing, and alerts for existing agreements.

Avantages: Concord has a very simple, easy to navigate user interface. Didn't take long at all to figure out how things work, and start uploading documents.

Inconvénients: Customer Support. When you get in touch with someone from Concord, they are fantastic, and always help you get your answer. However, its not a set up where there is tech support standing by, and there is no customer service line. So you are limited mostly to email. They still respond quickly, so the only time this could be an issue is if you are in an emergency.

Streamlined our agreements process

Publié le 23/10/2017
Sr. Director of Finance and Operations
Production audiovisuelle, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We moved from doing all contracts on paper to being 100% digital. It's streamlined our whole contract process incredibly and made it much more organized & efficient.

Avantages: It's very easy to track contracts throughout the writing, negotiation, signing, & execution process. The on-boarding process was made very easy, thanks to our Account Manager who walked us through that process and went the extra mile to make sure it was setup perfectly for our needs.

Inconvénients: I wish there were more robust reporting features- such as summarizing financial clauses by month/year and some way to mark them as paid or unpaid. That would be an invaluable tool for our finance/accounting department.

Overall very easy to use & useful. I like that they are constantly improving & adding new features.

Publié le 23/10/2017
Kasie S.
Contract Administrator
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Easy to use and navigate, functional, easy to keep categories organized. Easy to make edits and updates. The Concord team is responsive.

Inconvénients: I wish that there was the option to stack folders. The tags are useful, but ideally I'd like to be able to store contracts in folders AND with tags.

A friend introduced us. Love at first sight!

Publié le 02/05/2019
John B.
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This is a wonderful software before we just had everything unorganized. But now everything is so much easier and we know when contracts are going to expire

Inconvénients: It could organize things a bit better, but given what things used to be. I definitely love where this product is headed

Concord Contracts

Publié le 12/10/2016
Director of Human Resources and Contract Compliance
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Concord has given us a platform to catalogue and manage our numerous business and employment related contracts. It has been beneficial in abstracting terms and running reports.

Avantages: Concord has given us a platform to catalogue and manage our numerous business and employment related contracts.

Got custom fields you need to access? Run away!!

Publié le 23/03/2017
Katie L.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We contracted with Concord over a year ago and have experienced two very disappointing situations: (1) We started working with Concord in April of 2016. We were guaranteed connection to our custom Salesforce fields within 30 days before we signed our contract in June (only out-of-the-box fields are accessible at this time). Once those 30 days passed, we still were not able to connect custom fields and were then 100% gold star guaranteed it would be working by the end of 2017 (note this is still seven months after initial promise). As of March 2017, we are still not able to connect to the custom fields. We have been paying for a severely handicapped service all this time with no offer of account credit, or any sort of response as to when the custom fields will actually be available. On top of that... (2) One of our users that we have been paying for is not able to connect his API key at all to the Concord platform. We have been in contact with their Customer Service department at least a dozen times regarding this and keep getting the same general response that the tech team is "working hard to investigate the issue". To add insult to injury, our last two emails requesting a response have not received any response. It's been over 30 days since they last responded at all. We feel ignored, lied to and very disrespected as a customer. The saddest part is that we really love everything else about the platform! But if it won't connect to the fields we need, or connect to our user at all, it's not valuable and causing productivity issues. Get it together Concord. At least RESPOND to your customers. And if you are going to promise something to a customer to get them to sign a contract, FOLLOW THROUGH.

An excellent contract management solution

Publié le 31/03/2019
Service Civique
Électronique grand public, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: What is great with Concord is that it helps you at a crucial point in the business life: when it comes to negotiating the terms of a contract, and signing it. Many business partners can get a bit crazy at this point, and Concord is doing a great job to make this whole process smooth and transparent. I really love the electronic signature option as well as the online negotiating feature - Concord is an essential tool for your Business Development team, it will help them to sign agreements much more easily than before.

Inconvénients: Some business partners are quite reluctant to use the Concord Software, for many reasons. There is still an evangelization work to be done by Concord. Also you cannot get great analytics data of your contract management.

Very Happy with Concord

Publié le 01/09/2016
Executive Administrator
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Implemented this software several months ago and am so surprised at how user friendly it is. Had a great integration session with a team at Concord. Compared several other Contract Management programs before deciding on Concord and their pricing and features were far superior.

Avantages: very user friendly....easy to search for contracts

Inconvénients: sometimes when uploading Word Doc the document needs tweaking....signature lines are out of whack. simple fix though. PDF's are preferable if you only need e-signature, however, you can't edit a PDF so Word doc is needed for redlining.

Automated email notifications

Publié le 08/09/2016
Chris F.
Buyer
Machines, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Concord has helped us gain control of our obligations and opportunities for cost savings with automated email notifications of impending contract end dates. Previously we had no such controls: contracts went into a fire-proof safe and were never touched again.

Avantages: Advanced notifications are our big win. Would be nice to have options greater than 90 days advanced notice, some contracts require at least 90 days notice to terminate for example. Easy to add/upload contracts and copies of agreements. Tagging system simplifies searching for the correct document.

Inconvénients: Reporting needs improvement, especially since I paid extra for the feature. Please improve financial reporting, currently there are some very basic reports that I have no need for, but would like to be able to have a 'spend under management' report.

Concord Review

Publié le 12/12/2016
Cody M.
Externalisation/délocalisation, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The best experience I think is that it allows me to see what changes are actually happening and to check back what was modified. It is easy to use.Concord allows me to organize our files basically, so I don't have everything dumped into one place. It's easier to see and more organized.

Avantages: It's user-Friendly. I can share the documents with the client and I can check on the changes and what was modified. We can track the number of contracts sent out vs. how many were executed.

Inconvénients: So Far so good. I can tell that it was really useful.

Concord has changed the way we manage business deals

Publié le 30/09/2016
Senior Vice President, Operations
Internet, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Centralizing all agreements in one location has been tremendously helpful to our business. Everyone knows where to look for docs. Negotiations are managed in the platform. We no longer need an additional e-signature service. The efficiencies are amazing.

Low cost but full featured contract management solution

Publié le 23/09/2016
Contract Manager
Biotechnologie, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Concord is an entirely cloud-based system that features as a contract database as well as a full fledged negotiation/e-signature platform. It has integration with Google Docs and Office files, as well as PDF. It's a very flexible piece of software that can have multiple uses depending on the organization.

Avantages: Very customizable, template system is excellent, ability to import redlines from Word files is essential

Inconvénients: Some pushback on proprietary platform from outside partners (although this is rare). Requires partners to create an account, although it leverages logins from LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, etc.