15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Craftybase

En savoir plus sur Craftybase

Une solution cloud pour la gestion des matières premières et de l'inventaire des produits. Les fonctionnalités comprennent le suivi des revenus et la facturation.

En savoir plus sur Craftybase

It’s hard to understand in the beginning and no one to talk to just email.

Craftybase - Notes

Craftybase a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 180 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Craftybase ?

Kathryn
Kathryn
Owner (Sole Proprietor) (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Affordable inventory management for makers

Commentaires : I wish I had Craftybase when I started making in 2011 because it's daunting trying to start from scratch with so many products that contain components I make as well as common materials. Adding new components with new products would be more manageable. All my items include components I manufacture myself (laser cutting. painting) so having to enter "recipes" for all components individually is tedious. For example, I can copy a recipe for an ornament (three different components, ribbon, tag) but when I create components, I can't copy the recipe from a similar component (cardboard shape, primer paint, color paint, topcoat) and this gets really slow with all the colors I have. Recently a new client ordered $800 of obsolete items I hadn't entered into Craftybase. It took 10 hours to enter component recipes for 2 products x 4 colorways, some of which had common components and many had common materials. I assumed I'd be able to generate a pick list to total the common components & materials. Nope! Back to the spreadsheet to group common components... but I didn't try to automate the paint required, so I wasted a lot of time going to the hardware store for more primer. Probably not making minimum wage on this order.

Designed for solo crafters or small businesses Affordable pricing Accommodates both raw materials and components I manufacture (many small business products are for retailers who buy and resell finished goods)

Does not permit copying recipes for components, just final products Does not generate pick lists to manufacture orders Must set up for either creating batches for inventory or creating products for specific orders, and I have different product lines that fit one model or the other but can't justify dual subscriptions to set them up as separate businesses Not integrated with Xero for accounting

Josh
Warehouse and Fulfullment Supervisor (Canada)
Biens de consommation, 11–50 employés

Crafty is Simple and Straightforward. Worth the Money

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Crafty has streamlined our inventory management, with a slight learning curve and ability to handle the needs of our business. So far we are very happy with the software and excited to see how it evolves. Small issues are to be expected with such a system handling so much data everyday, the support team is friendly and efficient.

The ease of setting up everything and the user interface is very friendly and easy to navigate.

We had some trouble with the "Product Bundle" process when compenentizing our products, a lot of our wholesale sales channels include "Tester" products which is the same as the product. This created duplicates of products in Crafty which resulted in us having to spend more time fixing issues.

Rebecca
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

I love Craftybase so much! My business wouldn't survive and thrive without it.

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

I love their customer service. Whenever I have questions or wants, I just reach out and they are quick to respond and very helpful

I wish the inventory synced with Shopify so that my inventory everywhere was correct.

Lydia

Do Your Research!

2,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Meh, I’m switching to another provider soon

It accurately tracks ingredients for my recipes

It does not sync with BigCommerce, there is a lag MOST of the time when updating information, the price is outrageous compared to other options on the market today

Réponse de l'équipe de Craftybase

il y a 3 semaines

Dear Lydia, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate your honesty and are pleased to hear about your positive experience with accurately tracking ingredients in Craftybase. We understand your disappointment regarding the lack of integration with BigCommerce. While it's not currently available, it's on our radar for potential future integration. If you'd like updates on this, please let us know. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by lagging updates. We've upgraded our servers to improve processing speeds. If issues persist, please contact our support team for assistance. Regarding pricing, we do aim to provide value, and your concerns will be considered as we continually evaluate our pricing. If you'd like us to review your account for better alignment with your needs and budget, please reach out. Your feedback is invaluable as we strive to enhance our platform. Please don't hesitate to share further suggestions or concerns. Thank you for being a valued customer!

Colleen

Great Product

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Very Positive and has been a huge influence on our spending control, material and product organization and also tax time.

It has helped us realize our disorganization with materials and where we may have spent unnecessary money. Also has been an amazing help with ensuring that we are charging properly for our product.

The only issue we have had is not a problem with Craftybase but more with how we run our business. It did take some time for me to understand how everything connected within the program, but they do have good tutorials, which I should have read ahead of time. We discovered during our set up that we were not consistent across our sales channels with product names which caused extra work on our part but was again our fault. The program has made us think a lot more about the business side and organizing everything.

Shelly
Owner (É.-U.)
Bijoux et produits de luxe, Auto-entrepreneur

Lifesaving (and marriage saving)!

Commentaires : They are responsive, fix problems when they arise, they are excellent at walking you through what it is you need to do to achieve your task. It's been a life saver for me since I still have a day job and takes some of the nitty gritty record keeping off my hands through automations.

It's online and supports multiple sales channels. It pulls items out of my inventory and has been a life/marriage saver at tax time (I'm a sole proprietorship) and it's ease of use for tallying annual reports is fabulous. I do handcrafts so QuickBooks really is not designed for this industry.

The tech support is great and they work really quickly to get back to you in short time. In an ideal world, it would be 24/7, but their response time is great.

Lisa
Owner/Maker (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A must for made-to-order businesses

Commentaires : I couldn't run my business without craftybase. I run a jewelry shop with thousands of orders per year. I've got over 200 skus with 70 variations each and CB makes it simple to create product recipes, manufactures, and adjust inventory. There is some initial setup for variations but after that it's all automated.v taxes are a breeze with this software

-automatically imports orders from multiple channels -automatically creates manufactures for products and decreases material stock levels -keeps track of all my expenses -provides tons of various reports to help during tax time -customer service is easy to reach and always helpful

There's nothing I don't like about craftybase!

Kristin
milliner (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, Auto-entrepreneur

So powerful! It's worth the money.

Commentaires : Helps me organize my hundreds and hundreds of styles/types/colors of materials. Integrates nicely with multiple sales platforms.

The power in this is amazing! I can search through all my materials by color or fiber content or size or date purchased, etc. It's a lifesaver for me to be able to see my materials with photos and all the data I need. The recipes/manufactures and the way it calculates COGS is super powerful. I can start typing the name of the material and enter the amount — and it calculates the actual cost of materials used based on date of manufacture. Very helpful for makers who have some supply left of an old lower price and new supply purchased at a higher price. Craftybase will average the cost to figure out what your current COGS is.

Being a cloud software, it requires a subscription, which is a bit pricey. And there have been periods of downtime (though they communicate well about outages in the Facebook group). It takes a while to set everything up, and there is a bit of a learning curve.

Fatou
ceo (Suisse)

Verry Good tool for Makers

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

The price Ease of use Seamless Integration with Shopify

Nothing So far I have been using the tool since 2 months

Raven
Biens de consommation, Auto-entrepreneur

Craftybase keeps me on track

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Craftybase is excellent and any problems I have had have been of my own creation. Keeping things up to date and adding in all of the details of purchases, recipes, manufactures, etc keeps things running great. Not entering all of those details leaves one in a bind. That's not the fault of the software!

Excellent, reliable software Highly detailed Integrates with my Shopify store Powerful even at lower subscription level

Sometimes not intuitive; it's not their fault that I am new to all of this.

Adam
Wholesale and Marketing (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Craftybase is our go-to Inventory management!

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : We have loved the overall experience, and haven't found anything even close to what Craftybase is capable of. It is an essential part of our workflow, and helping us maintain inventory, and recipes. We truly value Craftybase and would recommend to anyone that is a maker, crafter, or in need of solid inventory management.

We love the ease of use with Craftybase. We have a ton of items that we sell indiviually as ingredients, as well as combined to make other products on our shelves. Craftybase allows us to build these "components" as well keeping track of each individual ingredient. This is by far the most accurate and easiest way we've found to keep track of inventory, and recipes.

There is a bit of a learning curve when first starting out, but that is mostly because we had to learn the terms that Craftybase uses, and the functionality behind some of the features. There are tons of good walk-throughs in the system, as well as good examples. Customer service isn't the most reachable. If you have a question, it may take a day to hear back, and they only have email. There is no live chat, or phone support. There's no onboarding calls or dedicated support staff to really help you hit the ground running, so you'll have to spend some time really learning the system, and try and send questions that you don't need immediate answers to.

Sandra
Owner (Canada)

Great Service! Very quick response time

Commentaires : Very good. I would recommend it to friends.

All my Etsy information automatically filters in. I can easily keep track of my expenses and revenue and know exactly where I am for the month. I love the ability to build recipes for a product before I actually make it to see where I would need to price it to be profitable.

Shipping cost are not allocated to the order automatically. I would love to be able to add packing materials to the cost of the order and to be able to keep track of the packing material inventory at the same time.

Laura
Teacher (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Awesome Software

Commentaires : The customer service has been exceptional from the very start of this service and has not waned as they have gotten bigger. They always email me back within a few days if not the next day with a great answer that solves my issue or they tell me when my issue will be solved or put me on an email list for updates about the feature I request.

I like being the robustness of the reports craftybase offers. I like how it helps me to track my inventory in a detailed way. I like how it helps me figure out the cost of my item and helps me to automatically figure out the least amount I should charge for it on each channel. It integrates with my accounts on amazon and shopify, which makes inventory a breeze.

I don't love paying every month. Also, recently, I had to do some projections for how much of something to buy. I'd like it to have a feature that would look at my average usage of something over the last year, per month, and how much was currently in stock to tell me how much I should by.

Lesli
CEO (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 2–10 employés

Good, and hoping it will become great

Commentaires : Overall, I like it, and I appreciate that they keep adding features. The inventory system is really necessary for someone like me, and there are very few programs at this price point that will do it.

The software does the thing a small manufacturer like me needs most: keeps an inventory of supplies, manufactures, etc. It does it well, for the most part. It also handles multiple sales channels well, and gives me a good idea of costs.

The difficulty comes when you, say, want to sell off some of your inventory, or make a gift basket from your manufactured goods, or sometimes sell a pack of two instead of one. The software does not handle that well at all. It also isn't a full-fledged bookeeping program (you can't issue a credit, for instance). I'm not sure it needs to be, but it is a caveat.

Kaesha
Biens de consommation, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Software for most craft businesses

Commentaires : Overall I have found Craftybase to be useful and I will continue to use this software. If my business were structured a bit different, with less products and a condensed material base I would say this software is perfect.

I love that I can track materials I use and that each material can be linked to several different products. I can quickly see which materials I need to buy. I also love that I do not have to manually enter any of my sales and my daily accounting is done automatically. I can easily compare sales this month to sales this month last year without having to do any calculations on my own.

There is a lot of set up to get the materials all entered and then assign them to the products. I sell over 100 products in my shop with each one requiring many different materials. By the time I had every material entered and connected to all my products I had already discontinued some products and added others. My shop is a little too complex to be handled by just myself. To make this software work for me I would need to hire someone to help with updating the inventory numbers, yet I am to small to afford help. This software would be perfect for a shop with 10-30 products if the products only use a couple of materials each. I also don't like that I have to manually attach my shipping costs to the correlating order.

Morgan
Vente en gros, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Helps track my materials and keeps my products in stock

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I am new to Craftybase, so most of my experience is limited to just the setup process, but I hope this helps inventory managing and control be less stressful. I feel like Craftybase has the best set of features for products that don't come pre-assembled. I find the price point to be quite high - especially since I cannot get manufacture at a lower level plan. We will see how much value Craftybase adds and whether it is worth the price point.

I really like that Craftybase integrates with multiple sales channels that I use. This, along with auto-manufacturing makes it easy for items to be adjusted as I sell, and I can have an accurate real-time look at all the materials I have on hand.

I found the process of getting Craftybase up and running very labor intensive - especially having over 200+ SKUs. I wish there was an easier bulk editing feature. It feels really clunky at times and there is a lot of clicking in and out of different pages in order to get each product set up - even after using the upload csv feature.

Sarah
Program Director (Ouganda)
Organisme social ou civique, 11–50 employés

Review of Craftybase

Commentaires : Overrall, I recommend Craftybase. They make it possible to download all the data that has been inputted and see overall projections and uses that accorded. Also, it is helpful to be able to notify us when we are running out of materials and/or it is easy to see where mistakes are, so they can be fixed. The interface is fantastic from a quick glance. Just a few too many steps to input things individually.

I LOVE that it allows multiple different parts of the business to be tracked. Expenses, products, materials used, and labor all in one place. I also appreciate the ability to download csv files of the data to easily sort out information.

There are a lot of buttons to press to complete one task, so it is easy to accidentally click the the wrong button and archive materials and/or change the pricing without meaning.

Darren
Owner/Operator (Canada)
Cosmétiques, Auto-entrepreneur

How can I praise this software and company enough?

The best thing about working with Craftybase is the customer support. At first trying to figure the program out was rather daunting but the two owners were so very approachable and helpful in their aid they gave. They are also just two incredibly kind people who have designed great software for those of us who make things. But maybe the thing I like most is the sheer scope of the program. It just seems to accommodate all of my needs. Or maybe it its calculation of my COGs. I especially like that. Get the picture? There's lots to like here.

There was one aspect of my business I was having trouble setting up in Craftybase. But then when I thought of it I had to concede that the aspect I was trying to accommodate had nothing really to do with any kind of production and therefore Craftybase wasnt even set up to accommodate this.

Christa
Biens de consommation, Auto-entrepreneur

Craftybase saved my sanity and inevitably my business!

Commentaires : I was swimming in receipts, spreadsheets, and access databases before switching to Craftybase.
Now I feel like my ducks are in a line and I know which direction my business is headed in.

I like that I have live time inventory data. I load in new items, can run reports on hand qtys. And see how many orders are pending for what.

I think it could be designed with a little more click and play.

Anya
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Excellent for small handmade business

Commentaires : Craftybase has been a great system to use for my business that needs to track material usage and costs as I manufacture my products. I have been very happy with it and its ease of use.

Ease of calculating COGS. Also, it's integration with Square Register is excellent

Wish it integrated with Squarespace. Also, the variances automatically created with imports from Square Register are not overly helpful

George
Chief maker (Pologne)

Craftybase works for us

It simplifies the process of figuring out how much to charge on a manufactured item, it basically does my taxes for me and it allows me to know what I need to restock (products or materials) with just a click or two.

It should integrate more. You have all my user data, why can't I automatically Import it into mailchimp? Why can't I create a shopping list and export it to my local online diy shop? I also can't collate my inventory on the other platforms when something sells on another - access is read only. You could do more with what you've built. Its great - it could be amazing.

Amy
owner (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, 2–10 employés

Can't live without it!

Commentaires : Lifesaver, timesaver.. Wish I'd had it from the very beginning of my business.

Craftybase is an easy to access, straightforward platform that keeps tabs on my 100s of items (materials & finished products) in inventory.

There are some small details that could be improved upon, and Craftybase seems to be very responsive to user input to improve these details.

Janice
Owner, creator (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Didn't take long to learn, and help was easily available

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : So far, I am loving Craftybase. It is exactly what I was looking for for my business to help me streamline and be able to order materials more efficiently, make components and products more efficiently and be able to add expiry dates/lot #'s to track. The more I learn, the better it gets. I have to say that I am also very impressed with the customer service as each time I have needed to contact them for any questions or issues that have come up, they have always answered within the timeline that they have laid out in their response emails, and they have asked pertinent questions to help figure out how to solve my problem.

I like how there was a checklist available to help on where to start. I have reached out to the support desk a few times and have had great help and I didn't have to wait long for someone to answer my questions. I love the quick at-a-glance dashboard that shows me my products and materials and stock levels as well as the graph that shows profit margins and expenses.

I would really like to be able to delete products that I no longer have (discontinued) to sell instead of only being able to archive them.

Emily
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Exactly what I need for my candle biz!

Commentaires : Love this software!

I love how it keeps track of costs for every material and tracks material batches.

I wish it had more options for keeping track of extra things on orders like gift boxes or add ons. I would also like to see a bundling option for products after orders are placed.

Leslie
Owner/Artisan Soap Maker (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Time & money saver for a small business.

Commentaires : My overall experience has been great. Their customer service has been on point....always quick to respond, friendly and professional. It's been easy to keep up with my expenses and profits for taxes too.

It's pretty easy to use. I love that it keeps my recipes and shows when an ingredient is getting low or even the whole product so I can schedule when to restock. I am also thankful that it shows my costs in making each product along with showing recommended retail & wholesale pricing, as well as what my profits are.

Some of the features can be confusing. For me, the stocktakes have been too time consuming, so right now it's not my favorite.