15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Sumac

Le logiciel de gestion des donateurs et de collecte de fonds de Sumac est le seul outil dont vous avez besoin pour atteindre vos objectifs de collecte de fonds de fin d'année.

En savoir plus sur Sumac

There's a wide variety of add-ons you can choose and our custom module works great. The website integration is seamless and saves us a lot of time.

This is disappointing as we now must continue to store hard copy files when we were hoping to eliminate them.

Sumac - Notes

3,9

Sumac a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 113 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Sumac ?

Tanya
Admin/Volunteer Coordinator (Canada)
Psychologie, 2–10 employés

Sumac in our little non-profit

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We have one system for donors, clients, volunteers, and it is easily adaptable to our needs.

Fully customizable, does what we need it to, easy to gather stats and run reports. All in one software for donations/grants/case management/volunteer management.

It can look clunky, but it is a powerhouse! As well, it would be nice to have auto-save, or spellcheck on forms.

Rachel
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

The CRM that helps you manage donations and memberships

Commentaires : I appreciate the software support they provide and attempt to be as thorough as possible.

I enjoy the ability to create a number of tax receipts at once. It helps keep the one time a year production easy to manage

It is tricky to see when a number of memberships are expiring, or to get prompted for when they expire. This feature may exist and I have not figured it out yet.

Nancy
Finance Administrator (Canada)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 2–10 employés

TOO Expensive

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Tech staff are helpful

I like that you can do reports and have it for different categories, the tech support staff are helpful

Beware: We have had two exuberant price increases of almost $100.00 each time. We are only a small charity so this has had a huge impact on us. We had a 4500 donation capacity but only had 3000 donors in our database and they bumped us to 6000 donors and our price jumped by almost $100.00 for a 2nd time. There were no improvements to the program with these price increases. I asked to be dropped to a 4000 donor capacity and was told we had to sign a new contract. Before the last price increase they would have dropped our package to a 2000 donor capacity but being small with few staff; we did not have the time or man power to eliminate 1000 donors. After 2 price increases I am very unhappy with the product and would not recommend it. It was a great product for $100.00 month, but not for $267.00

Brian
Administrator (Canada)
Sports, 11–50 employés

Excellent Membership Management

Commentaires : Our organization consists of 50 clubs spread throughout the Province. Each club maintains their own data which is visible only to them and to the organizations head office. This allows for consistent reporting around the Province.
Implementing the system was completed within 3 months, including converting existing spread sheets and uploading them onto the database. Training was conducted in person and online. Sumac provided initial training for the Bowls BC Administrator.

The Sumac membership management system is flexible and easily customizable. Out of the box it can be used immediately but can also be tailored to specific requirements. The Cloud based database combined with its data security allows each clubs data to be maintained separately and securely.

It is sometimes difficult to load the software onto Mac computers. This mainly due to the Mac security system that is not always fully understood by the user. Loading the software onto a windows machine is very easy.

Clare
Board Member (É.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Really, really helpful and easy-to-use software

Sumac has everything we need -- keeps our database, sends out our communications, keeps track of all our donations and receipts/acknowledgements. It is set up in a straightforward way and, when I first researched CRMs, it was the only one where I could understand the setup from the start (I think the others were not set up logically). Also, the support team at Sumac is wonderful; attentive, understanding, they are really willing to help me solve all my problems, whether it is a quick question or a larger issue that needs much more overhaul. In fact, they resolved the biggest problem I had with the software: I frequently must bulk import changes to my data, and there were parts I had to do manually because the contact types weren't available to use in the import workspace. But they have recently changed the import workspace to be more flexible, at least partly in response to my comments, so now my bulk imports go much more quickly. In addition, the program has many optional add-ons that can help with courses, volunteer hours, registrations, silent auctions and so many other bits of software that anyone might need. Also, it is very reasonable priced.

The only things that I find difficult are remembering all the little details of complicated searches, downloads, and the steps of emailing. But I am not very technologically savvy, and others will not be as easily frustrated as I am.

Laura
Psychologie, 2–10 employés

Case Management for Community-based Epilepsy Supports and Education

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Positive - ease of implementation, good price point.

Enhanced File Management: Sumac has improved the sharing and management of client files among support workers, ensuring a seamless service experience for clients.Efficient Case Management: Front-line staff now have access to a professional case management system, optimizing their efficiency and effectiveness in delivering services.

Still working to refine reporting processes with the goal of enhancing proficiency in creating standardized reports for donors and funders. Our hope is that we can train and assign a dedicated member of the team to helping manage tools and assets within an increasingly digitized operating environment.

Silvia
Chief Executive Officer (Canada)
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 11–50 employés
Source : GetApp

SUMAC - great CRM

Commentaires : After struggling for several years with an expensive database that was not intuitive and did not meet our needs, our organization looked into several others to replace it including Sumac which was recommended to us by another not-for-profit. We scheduled a demo with a Sumac Guru for our entire team and we were all captivated by the ease of use and functionality it offered – almost everything on our “wish list” (and much more). We then decided to purchase Sumac and have not regretted our decision. While there were a few hiccups with our data migration, overall we have been very impressed. It is very user-friendly, fast, and has features that we are still discovering a year after we started using it. The Sumac team is amazing and has been very responsive, accommodating and helpful when we have needed assistance in using the tool and putting through change requests when we have suggestions and identified areas for improvement.

User friendly Excellent customer support New releases on regular basis

Online functionality for some add-ons is very basic (e.g. ticketing) or not available yet (e.g. sales) The User Guide is good at describing each of the many fields in the database but limited in explaining how these are used together (processes)

Greg
Greg
Executive Director (É.-U.)

Sumac is a compact and powerful tool. Our challenge is developing internal skills to use it fully

Commentaires : Consolidation of our enrollment and donation systems. Capacity to communicate with students and donors online.

Ease of interface after basic orientation. Exportable data. Capacity to track giving, enrollment, volunteer roles, auction, etc. It integrates all of the different dimensions we need to manage for our student, supporter and partners.

To fully use Sumac requires a growing understanding of the tools and strategies you can use to extract information and access the data you need. Building this capacity inside an organization takes a focused and sustained effort. In other words - at times we wish Sumac was more intuitive but we realize its diversity of features is probably more important than its ease of use.

Catherine
Office Manager/HR Coordinator (Canada)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Suma is a great product. You have to subscribe.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Sumac is an excellent product. Have had great success with Sumac. Highly recommend it.

Our organization relies on the database feature of this software on a daily basis. We also rely on the Donor Management abilities. We are now using the Board of Directors platform, which is very useful.

I really do not have any cons to mention. I have always had great tech support as long as I have been using it.

Todd
Secretary (Canada)
Philanthropie, 201–500 employés

Friendly service

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Our sites functionality and our member appreciation speaks for our success.

We met online regularly with [sensitive content hidden] to set up our site. He genuinely took an interest I. Our organization to best help us make it work.

No complaints at all, it was a good experience.

Réponse de l'équipe de Silent Partner Software

le mois dernier

Hey Todd, thank you for your review! That's the type of service we always strive to provide

scott
Exec Director (Canada)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Indispensable tool at our office. There's no facet of our operation that doesn't rely on Sumac.

Commentaires : Flexibility.
Can easily grow.
Different levels of security and accessibility.
Great support.
Always adding new modules.

It integrates everything. With Sumac we can generate output to determine trends or targets, even deficiencies, by combining seemingly unrelated data. There's no data-based relationship we cannot explore and mine for fresh insights. I like that it is held off-site so that we do not have to worry about additional data security. Of course, this also makes our Sumac data available anywhere, anytime.

Some of the modules have a steeper learning curve, but I don't see how that's avoidable. The biggest deficiency for me is that I would love an ap (application). Personally, I work with an iPad and right now I cannot access Sumac with that platform.

Kevin
Program Coordinator (Canada)

Overall Positive Experience. Easy to use and navigate. Good Customer Service.

Commentaires : An easy way to manage our membership and donations programs.

I like the Membership and Donation platforms. Compared to our previous system it is very easy to update records, put in payments, and track donations with certain campaigns. Its also easy to run numbers for my director and give detailed stats.

There is not much to dislike but probably the search functions on the Contacts page. It would be great to have a search bar to search last name, organization name, province, etc...

CEO (Canada)

SUMAC - CRM review

Commentaires : After struggling for several years with an expensive database that was not intuitive and did not meet our needs, our organization looked into several others to replace it including Sumac which was recommended to us by another not-for-profit. We scheduled a demo with a Sumac Guru for our entire team and we were all captivated by the ease of use and functionality it offered almost everything on our wish list (and much more). We then decided to purchase Sumac and have not regretted our decision. While there were a few hiccups with our data migration, overall we have been very impressed. It is very user-friendly, fast, and has features that we are still discovering a year after we started using it. The Sumac team is amazing and has been very responsive, accommodating and helpful when we have needed assistance in using the tool and putting through change requests when we have suggestions and identified areas for improvement.

Amanda
Community Engagement Coordinator (Canada)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Sumac is quite easy to use and has great support staff

The website integration is great and easy to use. It has saved us a lot of time and money. It is great that users are able to sign in with their login

I wish you were able to build your own reports. It can be difficult to pull the information I need in a timely manner

Danya
Organisme social ou civique, 11–50 employés

This has seamlessly streamlined so many of our processes

Commentaires : We've totally changed the way we keep client files, plus we've imported a few years' worth of donation records and we can see history and run reports in a way we weren't able to before.

The support we get when we have issues is wonderful. The support team is very quick to reply to requests.

I'm not sure, maybe that I can't generate reports from our custom data points. We track a number of things about clients and we have no way to retrieve that.

Executive Director (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 2–10 employés

The software takes some time to learn in order for it to be most effective

Commentaires : Tracking donors, their gifts, and receipting.

SUMAC is a great value. I've used several other CRM products over the years and I believe its the best product for the price on the market. The customer service is top-notch. Their reps are effective, cordial, and timely in solving any issues.

Reporting seems difficult. When I've needed certain reports, I've had to call in the tech team to walk me through the process. More reporting templates that all non profits need would be helpful.

Elizabeth
Church Administrator (Canada)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Using SUMAC to record donations to our church has freed up time to focus on other tasks.

Commentaires : Increased time to do other things, great reports, easy tax receipt preparation, simple updates to donors' information, tracking pledges, and ability to move someone from active to inactive and back again so I don't have to input their info again.

SUMAC is easy to use. Recording gifts and preparing tax receipts is simple. The reports are a great way to double-check donations each month.

I cannot think of anything I don't like about SUMAC. it is so much better than what I used previously.

Caron
Comptroller (Canada)

Sumac is a difficult program to navigate and the cost of a basic platform is extremely high.

It has the ability to generate Charity Receipts It is usable as a stand-alone customer relations program

Generating Charity Receipts is not an easy task - coding is always an issue The software cost is not designed for smaller charitable organizations Terminology for reporting is not consistent with the accounting/bookkeeping profession

Tamara
Administrative Services Coordinator (Canada)
Psychologie, 11–50 employés

overall I am pleased with Sumac

Commentaires : it's a good way to track donors and volunteers and the exported reports are pretty good

it's pretty user friendly and it's easy to get used to even if you don't have database experience from prior use

sometimes the filters take awhile to load and it also takes awhile to log on but other than that no problem

Kate
Director of Marketing (Canada)
Art
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Took our Segmentation to a whole new level

Sumac is powerful and customizable. With a little prep work, we were able to take limited information from our (separate) box office and turn it into a strong patron database that we can slice into innumerable segments for precise messaging and campaigns. I was also quite pleased to see feedback I'd made to Sumac turned into a real product feature.

The interface is a little cumbersome, but not unusually so for a software in this category.

sheryl
executive director (Canada)

love it!

it is so intuitive, friendly and usable. I have no complaints about the software.

There is nothing about Sumac that I don't like. We have referred you to three other agencies and they now use it. We need a finder's fee!

Gigi
Communications Keeper (Canada)

Awesome program!

Commentaires : We went from using a variety of Excel sheets to keep track of donors and workshop alumni. It was a bit cumbersome. When we moved to Sumac, it became really easy to enter people, add them to an organization and then track donations, workshop attendance, etc. It's also pretty easy to pull up all of the information that we need and access it quickly.

It's so easy to use and we can customize it and add modules for our own purposes. Really intuitive and it doesn't take long to get comfortable with it.

We don't use some of the features often enough, so sometimes we have to relearn things - like doing a campaign.

Sam
Artistic Producer (Canada)
Arts de la scène, 2–10 employés

Some Good Features but Not Easy to Use

Lots of features. Like that you could manage contacts, take payment and sync with accounting software.

It wasn't intuitive to use. Couldn't figure out aspects without reading the tutorial.

Laura
Coordinator (Canada)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

We have been setting up our membership list on Sumac. The system is quite user friendly.

Sumac provides very helpful support. They are only a phone call away and sometimes you are able to speak with someone immediately.

Nothing - I need to get used to the system. As with any new to you system it takes a little time to get used to it and the more you use it the easier it becomes.

Monica
Producer and General Manager
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Cost-effective, easy-to-use, flexible

Commentaires : I can attest that improved efficiency in our data management and communications in the last five years is directly associated to Sumac. Most notably, it has assisted our strategies to more fully integrate audience development and private sector undraising campaigns.
When I recommend Sumac to colleagues at other not-for-profit organizations, the first thing I endorse is their terrific customer service which seems in tune and crafted perfectly for organizations with limited overhead and resources.
Peter Turk and his associates are responsive, approachable, knowledgeable, caring and willing to adjust programs so that they work for our organization, rather than our organization working around their system. Sumac fits our needs: it's cost-effective, easy-to-use, flexible and improves Nightwood's organizational capacity.