En savoir plus sur Tidio

Tidio est une plateforme de service client qui vous permet de fournir un excellent support client et de générer des ventes grâce à des chatbots et un chat en direct.

En savoir plus sur Tidio

Its got limited export capability and some granular metrics I like to follow seem to be missing. Their add-on/upgrade structure also feels uneven and confusing.

Tidio - Notes

Tidio a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 357 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Tidio ?

Philippe
Communication manager (Burkina Faso)
Administration juridique, 501-1 000 employés

Tidio review

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Il est facile à utiliser, abordable et offre des fonctionnalités qui m'ont aidé à développer mon business

Le prix est assez abordable mais il pensé a ajouter une version gratuite 😊

Ina
Ina
freelancer (Islande)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Good Customer Service

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I have always been intimidated by investing in automation and marketing systems. I am so glad I found Tidio - it has really simplified my life and saved me a ton of time, a valuable resource for any entrepreneur!

It's easy to use, affordable, and offers features that have helped me grow my business and reach new customers. It's not too expensive, you can use it for free, and the automation tools are very easy to set up.

hmm not too expensive 🤔 but it will be good if they add more "free" options 😁

Marianela
Marianela
Water Treatment and Environmental Management Consultant (Panama)
Produits chimiques, 51-200 employés

Tidio, an interactive platform aimed at increasing the service process and increasing sales.

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : Tidio is an efficient and stable platform, it has analytical tools to understand the behavior of our customers and make constant improvements in our service processes, on the other hand, it integrates with third parties to increase the experience with customers and within our organization. It records visitor history and makes it easy for us to follow up to convert leads into customers, and in general, makes the job of customer service agents a lot easier.There is no doubt that TIDIO's live chat software empowers interaction effectively and offers the fastest and easiest way to help our website visitors.

The Tidio implementation process is simple and fast, and after a quick installation, we can start interacting in real-time with our leads and clients or offline. The widget to interact offline indicates to the user that there is no service agent at this time and the offline status is distinguished with a brief note so that our customers know that they can contact us with a form that will allow us to serve them as soon as possible. brevity.With Tidio, the offline email notification option is very useful as it allows us to receive queries from our website visitors directly in our email. And in the event that we are online, we can receive automatic notifications about new chats, new messages, and data about visitors who enter our website.

Tidio is a very stable and efficient platform when it comes to registering and providing a service process in real-time or offline in a web environment, for small and medium-sized companies. In general, it provides all the mechanisms to monitor for continuous improvement. It also favors analytics-based tracking, which is really the biggest advantage of using this type of platform and as long as we're not talking about large corporations, Tidio will be able to cover all our needs.

Moses
Managing Director (Ouganda)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 51-200 employés

Always responds to customer queries even when we are offline

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Tidio helps us maintain effective communication with our customers. Great product.

We use Tidio to build chatbots which respond to client questions when certain keywords are included in the questions. We also love the live chat feature which we use to respond to website visitors.

The only thing I dislike about Tidio is that it does't show a queue to the clients to know where they stand when they ask a question on the website.

Kevin
Owner (É.-U.)
Matériaux de construction, 2-10 employés

Wouldn't consider any other service

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

We have several websites that a single team of customer service agents run. Tidio makes that possible! We seldom miss any inquiries because of their awesome notification settings which are super simple to set up. With our business, it's also super important to be able to share files back and forth. Believe it or not, many chat softwares don't allow you to do that, but Tidio does. We have tried many softwares in the past but I have a hard time believing we will ever go with any of them again after finding Tidio.

Since we use the live chat on multiple websites, it would be nice to be able to put our unique branding on the live chat for each site that we use this service for.

Alternatives envisagées : Zendesk Suite

Pourquoi choisir Tidio : Shopify Inbox makes it so difficult to use the software on multiple websites. You have to log out and back in for the next project every time you get a live chat request. It was a free option with some pretty good features, but that alone made it impossible to work with when you have more than one project.

Pourquoi passer à Tidio : Ultimately, we had used Tidio before and knew that we already liked it. And Tidio ended up being cheaper anyway so we just came back to you guys.

Bonnie
Owner (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

A must-have for businesses that rely on online sales

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : We have used facebook widgets and similar in the past but Tidio has been leaps and bounds ahead of that. The analytics and the tracking of user behavior is on point. The ease of creating chat bots and canned responses and the overall look and presentation of the widget, as well as seamless integration with Wordpress makes us feel like it's going to be great for business. We are still in the free trial and have already received one booking because the customer was able to ask for a discount code through chat. We love it.

I love being able to create our own chat bots to answer customer questions quickly and easily. Being able to track their behaviors, re-marketing return visitors to the site and initiate conversations based on what they are looking at. Many people won't call to ask a question and prefer to chat and being able to have that capability and do it effectively is going to change the way we do our online sales.

The templates have not been entirely helpful for us as we are a unique industry (escape rooms). Most of what I've done I have had to set up manually from scratch. Luckily, that has been pretty easy to do. If it integrated with our booking software Resova it would also open up so much for us.

Alternatives envisagées : Zipwhip et Heymarket

Pourquoi passer à Tidio : We saw it used on another business's website and really enjoyed it. Signed up for the free trial and loved ease of use.

Adam
Digital Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 11-50 employés

Easy to deploy and use

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I've only been using it for 3 days but so far it has exceeded my expectations!

It's incredibly simple to add to your website. Easy to customize and doesn't require a computer science graduate to use.

It would be nice to give users/customers the ability to hide the chat permanently. I know some users can get frustrated when chat windows pop up every time they visit a site.

Alternatives envisagées : LiveAgent, LiveChat et Zendesk Suite

Pourquoi passer à Tidio : The free option and ease of installation and use convinced us to try Tidio.

Denver
Denver
Full Stack Website Developer (Zimbabwe)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Very Helpful Software

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : This software has enhanced the website making it more personal and effective,

I like the fact that it has a chatbot. This is a popular trend these days.I also like that it has an Android app. I can chat on the go.

The major setback was the price of this product. It is a little expensive for smaller companies.

Krzysztof
CEO (Pologne)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Already very happy and cant wait to see more!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Support - always there!Easy onboardingClearness and easy to use softChatbot seems to be powerful tool

Lak of brand customisation - you can't add your logo to an email or chat window which is elementary for me.

Houssam
CTO (Hongrie)
Pétrole et énergies, 2-10 employés

Impressive product

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It was one of the best user experiences from products I've recently seen

No payment was required, and the whole process took a few minutes from registration, customization, and deployment.

It was not possible to customize the general placement of the iframe widget easily

Alternatives envisagées : Intercom

Pourquoi passer à Tidio : No payment was required and the future pricing looked cheaper than Intercom

Brandon
Brandon
CEO (É.-U.)
Recrutement, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

It was the third one I tried, and the first one that worked as it was supposed to

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Easy set up. Easy integration to mobile device. And the alert sounds are a bonus, they are unique and effective.

Not able to customize where the chat bubble appears, as it is now it almost touches my other lower right pop ups, and I just don't think chat bubbles should be on the left hand side of the screen ever. But those are the only two options, lower right, or lower left. I would rather have a middle right option as well.

Misho
Founder (Géorgie)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Go Tidio!

Commentaires : We seamlessly integrated Tidio on our websites and connected to our Facebook pages. We use it as a multi-channel communication tool for onboarding and customer support purposes.

The integration was as easy as possible. The interface is intuitive and simple to navigate. Chatbots are just amazing! It's so simple to build and launch them. Still what we liked the best about Tidio is their customer support. Always there to help, always nice and informative. Love you guys. Go Tidio team!

The only thing I would add are integrations with apps like WhatsApp and Telegram.

Alternatives envisagées : FreshBooks et Drift

Pourquoi choisir Tidio : In short, Artivechat, while a powerful tool on its own, didn't serve the purposes of our team well. Its interface was unintuitive and the set-up process was tiresome. Plus we realized that we didn't really need an NPL chatbot.

Logiciel antérieur : Activechat

Pourquoi passer à Tidio : Simplicity, quality of the customer support, powerful functionality, branding.

il y a 2 ans

Hi there, Thank you so much for the review! We recently established a new developers team responsable for new dedicated channels such as WhatsApp, so we hope to expand the pool in the future. Thank you once again!

CEO (R.-U.)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Tidio is amazing!

Commentaires : I've only had a great experience with Tidio.

I love the ease of use, the great customer service, and the features I like and use more than what other live chat systems offer. I can view the pages the user has browsed, can automate chats with the bots to get conversions. Everything works as intended.

The only things I can say is the lack of Twitter support to Tidio and more customising the bot actions.

Alternatives envisagées : Userlike, Crisp et Intercom

Pourquoi choisir Tidio : Because I wanted to view what pages the visitors were viewing and more, I used to use Crisp but that's $99 and the other alternatives aren't up to the standards of Tidio.

Pourquoi passer à Tidio : Because of the UI, the design of the chat window, the features and the great customer service, they ask you questions in the trial and it was nice to be feel more than just a number.

il y a 2 ans

Hello! I'm Maciek from Tidio Support We are always happy to read such reviews as yours! Every day we try to best ourselves in order to provide you with the best product we can. I can assure you, that the features you are looking for are coming :) We are working on additional integrations like Whatsapp, Instagram, and also Twitter. Our Chatbots are also constantly growing and improving! We can't wait to provide you with new features we are currently working on. Hope you have a great experience with Tidio!

Roberto Alonso
Roberto Alonso
CEO (Mexique)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Fast and easy

I was looking for a solution to talk to the people in may webpage and after finding Tidio it took me less than 5 minutes to implemented and start using it.

The app for mac shows a message concerning security of the origin of the application plus is just the webpage made application. I better just to user de webpage and the phone app.

il y a 3 ans

Hi there, Thank you so much for the review! The Unidentified developer "error" is known to us. We hope to in the future become an identified developer as we see how this may not be convenient. However, please do not be concerned, the app is fully made by us and it is 100% safe to use :)

Mikaël
Mikaël
Founder (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Great alternatives to any other live chat

Commentaires : Good support, great software, and overall very nice UI that doesn't look like it's from the year 2000.

You do not have to have a set limit of users to use their product, they have a free plan with lots of features, the support and knowledge base is very complete and they have custom-built app for your PC and smartphone so you don't have to log in to your dashboard all the time.

Nothing, to be honest, expectations were overachieved by this software and the fact that they provide support even on the free plan, nothing bad to say.

Alternatives envisagées : LiveChat et Intercom

Pourquoi passer à Tidio : Because they had a free plan and the ability to grow as we please and not having to buy a fixed amount of seats.

l’année dernière

Hello! Thank you so much for all the positive words and a perfect rating. We will continue to improve our product to make sure that there are no cons to be found. Once again thank you and have a nice day

Johan
Sales and Marketing Manager (Afrique du Sud)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Ease of use

Commentaires : I've been impressed with the software and the interface. I manage to communicate with my customers without effort.

User friendly, scalable, easy to implement, looks good on website

No On-site settings to move the chat box to the opposite side of the screen.

Alternatives envisagées : One Chat

Pourquoi passer à Tidio : Better UI and was effortless to install and use.

il y a 2 ans

Hi there! Maciek from Tidio Support here Thank you so much for the perfect score and such a positive review! We are super happy to hear that you are enjoying Tidio and that you find our UI user-friendly and clean. Good luck with your business and enjoy using Tidio!

Seth
Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

An unbelievable blend of ease, style, features and price

Commentaires : We run an overnight summer camp and connecting with parents (our customers) is of top importance to us to establish that we care and answer questions. Even as I was writing this review, I had the opportunity to answer a parents questions on Tidio.
There are lots of options out there : Olark, Zoho, Zendesk etc. I found Tidio to be not only the most affordable, but also the highest functioning.

I love how easy it is to use. It's easy to use for both the customer and for the client on the website. Their app is fantastic for both android and IOS.

Honestly, I love everything about it. There are a few features that I would use on a higher tiered paid version, but I love it!

Alternatives envisagées : Pure Chat

Pourquoi choisir Tidio : Price

Logiciel antérieur : Freshchat

Pourquoi passer à Tidio : Features and ease of use.

il y a 3 ans

Hi there Seth, Thank you for an exquisite review. I'm thrilled that you found Tidio so useful for your business. If you have any questions regarding Tidio - don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team at support@tidio.net or via our live chat on www.tidio.com. We would love to get the perfect score here and change the "unspecified" rate to 5 stars :-)

Daniel
Daniel
Co Founder, Head of Marketing and Product (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 11-50 employés

Pretty Good, some little glitches

I like that you can set up automations which are triggered by various events with specific conditions (for example, a user returns to the site and is on a specific page). You can set up the automation to pop up and ask a question. I also like that I can chat with visitors from a cellphone app.

- The chat icon did have some glitches, as I noticed that when clicking on the screen near the icon, it still shows up, basically a larger area than the icon itself is a "hot area" to start chatting. This means that the visitor may be trying to exit out of a cookie notification or click something on your site and get frustrated that it just keeps opening up the chat. In order to work around this, we've had to try our site from various phones and devices, see how things look and whether or not it gets in the way. We've had to put our chat icon on the lower left side for mobile phones as other wise when Iphone users first visit the site and they get the mandatory popup asking them to allow the use of cookies, they are not able to click the X button to get rid of the notification.

Terry
General Manager (Canada)
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés

Tidio is your go to chat software

Commentaires : From implementation to online support (David is awesome!) there is no program that matches TIdio.

I have used several other online chat providers but Tidio is the most comprehensive program out there. There mobile app is a game changers!

Nothing! I haven't found any cons as of yet.

Alternatives envisagées : Lucky Orange

Pourquoi choisir Tidio : Mobil app

Logiciel antérieur : Olark

il y a 2 ans

Hi there! Maciek from Tidio Support here Thank you so much for the 10s across the board. The fact that you were not able to find any cons is a great indicator that we are going in the right direction with our product. I will make sure to forward the kudos to Dawid too! Have a nice day and take care

Anthony
Digital Marketing Manager (Bangladesh)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

For your website, a useful Live Chat tool is available

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : This tool makes real-time communication a breeze. I can watch users on my website in real time, including their location and what they're looking at. I can strike up a dialogue with them by delivering them exactly what they require. Bots for gathering leads are really strong - they're simple to develop conversation flows for, giving the user the impression that he's speaking with a real person:) - and they're ideal for automation.

You're all fantastic; you're always there for me when I need you and are quite helpful. With the auto-bot, the Tidio chat app has been fantastic for our business and capturing leads while we sleep. I've had a lot of fun building various automations to help us save time answering FAQs. Thanks!

Nothing, to be honest. Excellent customer service. It has helped us save a lot of time on support calls.

il y a 6 mois

Hi Anthony! Thank you very much for your kind review :) It's great to hear that you like the app so much. We really appreciate your feedback, it keeps us motivated to constantly improve Tidio.

Stuart
Stuart
Stuart George (Australie)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Want leads - Ultimate Support Get Tidio

Commentaires : We have been a conversion by conversation company since the get-go. Tidio has been our latest secret weapon to talk and help more. Support is incredible the app is lightweight and available on desktop and mobile. We just can't fault it - don't just read this ... go get it! https://www.ckpcreative.com.au/get-tidio

Our Tidio salesperson minds the shop while we get on with running the company... if there is a question beyond our get in touch, we can then fully engage with the site visitor! Or you can have a staff member right there on hand to start that incredible customer experience journey... Great coms = even better client experiences. Turn visitors to clients by asking all the right questions - and yes it even has BOTS waaahgt! So, get cracking download tidio for free here -> https://www.ckpcreative.com.au/get-tidio

I can find anything to complain about it apart from not having it for the last 10 years

il y a 4 ans

Wow! Thank you so much, we're really proud!

Andrew
Andrew
Founder & Creative Director (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés

It's Changed How We Connect With Our Customers

By making ourselves available to our customers to answer questions through Tidio has made a huge impact on our business. For the most part, we've found our site is self-explanatory to our customers. But for the people with occasional questions about particular products or services, having access to us through Tidio makes the difference between making a sale or not. Also, being able to watch a shopper's page history (seeing where people go while on the site)is a real eyeopener. Fascinating

Not a big issue for us, but the admin panel and notification popups can be a bit clumsy to deal with. It would be helpful to see when the customer has left the site. Nevertheless, we are very happy using Tidio.

Selim
Selim
Head of Sales (Turquie)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

Not Just a Live Chat Program

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It helps my sales team to conduct sales processes in one place, rather than trying to follow clients' responses from multiple chat apps

You can create some message templates and give selecetions (like what service are you interested in? what is the matter you would like to discuss? and so on) so when a client first messages you via the chatbox, they can select it and the salesperson that is connected to the chat will directly be addressing to the client's questions. It is also the first defence when there is a lot of messages at the same time and the sales person in front of the computer is talking to one of them, the other one can wait or be directed to another salesperson. And the fact that it makes the conversation easy to flow, which wouldn't be possible via mail, or other social media platforms' inboxes.

Nothing to complain about the software, but I think products&pricing modules could be better.

l’année dernière

Hi there! Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your kind words about our product and the feedback you have provided. We will make sure to work on the cons you mentioned and improve our app even more! Once again thank you and have a nice day.

Systems Engineer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Awesome chatbot and easy installation

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Their installation steps are very easy to follow and takes only few minutes. Their pre-designed templates for chatbots are very helpful for a quick start. Their drag-and-drop visual editor is convenient as no code is required.

Integration options are quite less at this moment as compared to other similar tools. Apart from that, other things are pretty good.

il y a 6 mois

Thank you kindly for your review! Hope you enjoyed your Free Trial. Thank you for noticing the ease of installation and use of Tidio features. We are constantly developing new integrations and trying our best to grow with our customers! Thank you for the suggestions!

Design Engineer (É.-U.)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 201-500 employés

Helps in managing Live website chat

Commentaires : The website visitor who are interested in our services can be entertained via chat box option and directed to the respective team in the company.

I have come across many software tools which are dynamic and can be plugged in your website but Tidio has proven its best capability. The best part of this tool is its dynamic nature and easy plugin that is available on Wordpress platform. Also, secondly, the android application makes things much easier and simpler and as soon as someone visits on the website and go on the chat menu option, we get a message and thus we can interact with the interested visitor instantly.

Huh! not much here as it comes with the free limited accessibility which makes one to use it free of cost. Simple and easy to use...

il y a 3 ans

Hi there! Thank you for the review! If you can think of something we can do better, to get that perfect score in the Overall Quality, Ease of Use and Customer Support sections - please contact me at oscar@tidio.net - I would love to pass the feedback to the respective teams. :-)