15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Aha!

Aha! est l'un des principaux logiciels de feuilles de route au monde, approuvé par plus de 5 000 entreprises.

En savoir plus sur Aha!

Combined with the excellent integration options, I would recommend evaluating Aha! whether you are a startup or looking to upgrade the PM function.

Often I'll need to completely refresh the page before I see my changes in the UI so it makes things a bit slower to use.

Aha! - Notes

Aha! a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 525 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Aha! ?

Emily
Emily
Director of Investor Relations
Capital risque et capital-investissement, 11–50 employés

Aha! Review

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Esséname
Esséname
Restauratrice (Bénin)
Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés

Diagramme fait

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Bien

Permet de faire les logiciels de diagramme

Retrouver les anciens dossiers est difficile

il y a 5 mois

Hi Esséname, Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you find Aha! useful for diagram creation. There have been several recent improvements to our documentation features that you might find useful. You can read more about best practices here: https://www.aha.io/support/roadmaps/strategic-roadmaps/best-practices/best-practices-create-a-product-info-hub. And if you have any further trouble do not hesitate to reach out to us at support@aha.io.

CPO/CTO (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 11–50 employés

I will use this software for the rest of my career. It's worth every penny.

Commentaires : If you've used developer-centric tools (Jira, for example), you know that they may be great for tracking stories and sprints, but they have very limited support (if any) for tracking the actual thought process in coming up with those stories. Either they don't have enough levels of hierarchy, or they try to get away with tags for everything. This is the first product that I've every used that has a structured methodology and design approach to evaluating your goals as a company / department; figuring out what initiatives support those goals; further breaking the initiatives down into master features (sometimes called Epics in other packages), and then individual features (stories). It also generates beautiful roadmaps, and has a transformational scorecard feature that lets you set up the criteria that matter, then rate all of your features, then calculate a score so you have a definitive order in which to do things.

The comprehensiveness of this software is incredible. It has almost everything you can possibly conceive of when building nearly any type of product or service. It helps you organize, plan, communicate, rate, rank, document, and create everything you need, except the actual software code (but you can just assign the stories to your dev team, and/or sync to another product). It also empowers you to have the conversations with stakeholders to figure out truly what's important (as opposed to the endless chorus of "it's all important"). I wish I would have known about this years ago.

The single largest missing feature is OKR support. There are goals and metrics, but not a structured way to do OKRs for products/teams. But there is also plenty of other software in the world that does it. We did struggle a bit with the integration with Jira, but that's largely because of Jira deficiencies.

il y a 3 jours

Hi David, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed and positive review. It is great to hear how Aha! has helped you and your team determine and communicate what is most important. I see that you were missing the ability to track OKRs and I am happy to share that we have recently added OKR support! You can read more about it here: https://www.aha.io/blog/manage-okrs-in-aha-roadmaps. Thank you again David!

Bastian
Bastian
Product Management Consultant (É.-U.)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 201–500 employés

An Amazing Tool to Align Strategy and Execution for Product Management

Commentaires : Great experience from setup to use. Fanatical customer support and the fact that they follow their founders "Lovability" mantra (within 95% ;-) It has made me successful in helping companies tie product execution to company strategy. AHA tools usually create artifacts to help keep all stakeholders aligned.

Any organization that wants to be thoughtful, deliberate, and wants to link everything they build to the reason WHY they are building it should use this tool. It takes energy and effort to adopt, but the results are amazing. Every feature and release can be linked to a strategic element. In fact, what you are getting with AHA is not only a tool, but a best-practices thought model for product management (this can be challenging to implement but the rewards are high if you get through it. A key benefit is that once created, roadmaps and reports stay FRESH, meaning all changes to dates of features and releases are instantly reflected in your roadmaps and reports. No more updating Excel rows where cells are months!! Last but not least, their support is second-to-none!

While I really like AHA overall, the UI has many challenges. There are many inconsistencies (some places have a save, other autosave, some screens have a URL, others don't, some settings can be applied to everything at once, others have to be set manually one-by-one). Also for a single page app, it often struggles with refresh after edit more than it should in 2021.

Jeff
Director Product Management (É.-U.)
Automatisation industrielle, 10 000+ employés

My Two Cents

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : My experience is positive and I was able to convince management to invest in additional licenses after being acquired and merged with a couple other technology companies. All companies in our new division have standardized on Aha as the Product Management tool.

Support is great! We are a global company with cross functional teams on multiple continents. Aha enables the team to collaborate, and communicate our plans to management efficiently.

Enforcing utilization. The tool is only as good as the data that goes in. It's been a bit of a struggle getting everyone to use the tool as part of their daily work vs. updating everything the day before I want a debrief on the plan.

Raf
Product Marketing (Canada)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 501–1 000 employés

Don't recommend. Read review for details..

Commentaires : Would never recommend.

Cool logo. Good space to house personas and competitor analysis.

In the initial onboarding process I would contact customer support for clarity, seeing as how I've never used such a software. I had one phone call, fairly short. I was later tasked with sole responsibility for the software - evangelizing and coaching others on how to use it. When I reached out to support for more clarity, the reps did EVERY possible not to get on a call with me. They would email me back every other day - directing me to instructional videos - refusing to get on the phone. I needed to integrate with Jira, "Please HELP!!??"- guess what? "We have some videos that can help you. Awful support. As well, not very user friendly, not customizable, and just down right inferior cosmetically.

la semaine dernière

Hi Rafael, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry to hear you experienced difficulties with onboarding. We have put a lot of effort into the onboarding experience over the last few years and do pride ourselves on having a super responsive and very knowledgeable support team. We continue to build out our knowledge base with step by step instructions for set up including the Jira integration. For teams who need more assistance we offer concierge services with personalized rollout services. Should you have any troubles in the future our team is available at support@aha.io ready to help.

Nate
VP Product Management (É.-U.)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 201–500 employés

Product Management Choice

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Aha is a powerful tool that gives you ability to customize the core product around how your team does its job. The easy integrations with engineering development tools like Azure DevOps or Jira make it an accurate status reporting tool for product teams while allowing engineering functions to do their execution work elsewhere. The dashboards and reports in Aha are super powerful and it's the only way we report on roadmaps and status. And finally the Ideas portal with Ideas advanced allows us to be in touch with our customers in a meaningful way and let's us communicate internally and externally about what's coming next for our products.

The cost of a license is not cheap, and it took my business a long time to convince senior executives to allow us to get the Ideas Advanced licensing. It would have been really helpful if Ideas Advanced could have been enabled for a subset of users or a product line within a corporate tenant account.

Alexandra
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 501–1 000 employés

Aha takes product roadmapping to the next level

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Aside from having every feature a product manager could dream of, working with Aha through the purchase process has been a very positive experience. Their customer support is fast, friendly, and helpful. I know if I had additional questions or needed help , their team would be there.

Aha is incredibly feature-rich. It can handle ideation, business planning, product management, and so much more.

With all the functionality, the learning curve is a bit steep. For example,

il y a 7 mois

Hi Alexandra, Thank you for leaving such a glowing review! It is great to hear about how you are able to take full advantage of all the rich functionality in Aha! while your development team can remain in the tool of their choice. And you are correct our customer success team at support@aha.io is here to help if you have any additional questions!

Glenn
Glenn
Product Manager III (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés

Good product for strategy and roadmap planning

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Good product and one of the best SAS solutions in the product strategy space. Hoping the new service model they are adopting doesn't alienate existing customers but time will tell.

Ease of use, thoughtful design, ability to manage backlog of ideas and promote to a roadmap and subsequently JIRA for execution

The service model that Aha! is evolving towards is self-service unless you subscribe to their Enterprise+ licensing tier and meet a certain minimum number of seats. Disappointing to not get the same level of service commitment that the company provided in their early days but they claim a "lean" servicing model per my recent discussions with their Customer Success department.

Robert
Robert
Senior Agile Program Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001–5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Legitimately impressed!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

I was astounded by how flexible and feature-rich the platform is. You can instantly tell how much thought has gone into this product over the years. It has been developed in a way that can support so many different configurations its amazing.

I feel like it can be easy to get lost in what workspace or line you are in when navigating different tabs and roadmaps. You have to pay close attention to where you are so that you see what you are actually looking for at any given time.

Jeux d’argent et casinos, 501–1 000 employés

Excellent tool

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Simplicity and flexibility Great report sharing with no Aha users High end support

Tool is very expensive Not any other cons for me

Rob
Program Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 501–1 000 employés

Great for Product Management Idea Roadmapping

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Great for organizing idea generation and new feature roadmapping. Helps us align as a company on software requests and build a timeline for deployment

The software is very structured and can't really customize the reporting or forms.

Sallie
Program Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 5 001–10 000 employés

An awesome platform worth 5 stars

Commentaires : The past 14 or so months with Aha! has helped us evolve our internal processes and break down barriers to provide more consistent and streamlined cross-collaboration across our teams. Working with Aha! has been a very positive experience.

I always tell people that Aha! brings together the why and the how of a solution, giving the view into the overall strategy components of a solution, mixed with the back end development and ongoing progress. It captures everything our teams needs to collaborate, stay informed, share, and stay on track. It's easy to use and the support team is fantastically responsive, knowledgeable and friendly. As someone with little technical background, the platform and an ever-growing knowledge base made it easy to customize the experience to our unique needs.

Sometimes too many options can be a bad thing. Aha! will let you do basically anything you want, but sometimes having that ability makes it feel overwhelming. However, I'd hardly call that a con since 1) I'd rather have too many options than not enough, and 2) the support team and knowledge base help you through whatever scenario you're in.

Tessa
Logiciels, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Enterprise-grade with powerful flexibility and integrations

Aha! has made a huge difference in our ability strategically plan our releases and align across multiple delivery teams. It's the only tool flexible enough to accommodate our broad and multifaceted product suite, and allows us to report on it all without requiring engineers to create reports for us. The customization and integration capabilities are better and more user-friendly than any I've seen in any product. When configuring customization and integrations in other products, I often find myself thinking "if only this were as easy as Aha". Same thing about reporting - it can be a bit complicated but I think they do a great job of making it as simple as possible even with a huge variety of options and massive flexibility. Their support is also incredibly responsive and friendly, and their documentation is good. It's been really easy for me to teach myself the ins and outs of the product and get answers to my questions.

Our biggest barrier to getting more value out of Aha is the cost. We would love to bring our scrummasters and UX leaders into Aha in more than essentially just a read-only capacity, but the cost to do that is prohibitive. While the benefits of Aha are huge, so is the cost, so it's something we need to be constantly ready to justify to management. The navigation is also somewhat poor, and there are a handful of specific views that are hard to use, which is a point of confusion for many users. But that's not too bad since we can usually create the view we want via a report.

Kim
Technology Project Manager (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 201–500 employés

Fantastic Support & Quick Start Up

Commentaires : The exceptional Support Team has made all the difference in how we've been able to effectively use Aha! to manage projects. They REALLY do respond in a couple hours, the chat function is fantastic for quick questions, and it's very easy to schedule time to talk through more complex topics. The quality of the knowledge base, video tutorials and regularly offered trainings are the best I've experienced. Behind all that is a knowledgeable, friendly and extremely helpful team of Support folks.

Aha! provides a comprehensive set of tools to allow our teams to track work from an initial thought through to completion. Using Aha! we managed an extremely complex software implementation with multiple integrations and were able to track the work at varying levels of detail while always knowing status. Aha!'s My Work dashboard, assignment and commenting capabilities ensured our team members, with minimal effort, could readily identify their work, call out and address roadblocks and communicate progress. Team members who are more interested in doing the work than saying what work they did are converts to the value of Aha!, praising searchability, ease of use and a central repository for all the critical information.

Determining the workspace structure proved challenging for us and we are still trying to decide what's the right configuration. Still, there's really no wrong way to set it up and the flexibility and adaptability of the product will allow us to evolve our structure to meet our evolving organization's needs.

Liam
Strategic Programme Director (R.-U.)
Jeux vidéos, 201–500 employés

Simply the best

Commentaires : Aha has listened to its customers and consistently delivered a product that does exactly what it says on the tin. Customer support is of course world class - fast, responsive, intelligent and useful proactive assistance. Concierge service that comes with Ent+ is extremely useful.

Everything works how you'd expect it to. It is EASY to use if you spend an hour or two looking at the help videos and basking in the glow of what an amazing product you're investing in. Trustworthy company, eat their own dog food, led by a guy who wrote a book called Lovability. For us, finally being able to visualise our ambitions, go beyond simple roadmapping pitfalls to an optimised value-driven world, integrated with project management tools. Perfect.

Onboarding through the help files isn't that great, as it's now a fairly large and complex product. However, the accompanying videos are short and perfectly poised to help. You should expect to commit people to this product to understand and train others. Once you've configured and set up it's a breeze and a joy. I could have done with more help containing output from workshops and discussions, whereas currently you need to use a combination of Notes and description fields, or some sort of crossover with Ideas. It isn't very clear and that is surprising seeing as product managers use it. You'd have thought a clear workflow capturing initiative and feature level discussions would be normal.

Grant
Product Manager (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

This product has it all.

Commentaires : Excellent experience so far. Putting more time into the setup and structure pays dividends later down the track. This is where the training and documentation really puts it ahead of the competition as we have not had a situation where we have not found an answer.

This product can scale like our aspirations - it is very useful when you are small for structuring how to work, and when you are large for managing the multiple streams of development. Great integration to other products like Azure DevOps and Microsoft Teams as well, this formed a large part of our decision-making for purchase.

At first we struggled with integrating this with our standard project management tools. Then we realised that educating our delivery leads to use the built-in tools was more efficient (and cost effective) than double-handling! Problem solved, and efficiency gains as well.

Carol
Sr. Manager of Product and Quality Assurance (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 1 001–5 000 employés

Product Management made easier!

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : As a Product Manager I definitely have seen improvements in my release planning and processes. Users can really visualize sprints, releases and backlog items and easily navigate throughout the system. Being able to share beautifully colored roadmaps with executives is a definite plus!

Drag and Drop in the Workflow BoardDrag and Drop in Sprint Planning - easily move items to defer to later Sprint, move back into the backlog, etc.Easily move items from ideas to featuresIntegration with TeamSupport to quickly receive priority issues from customer support calls.

Because there are so many features I feel like I am not taking advantage of everything. I find myself creating 'workarounds' for things I need to do when there may be a better way. However, the support is awesome!!

il y a 9 mois

Hi Carol, Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review. It is great to hear how Aha! has helped make your life easier and share beautiful roadmaps! We have an extensive knowledge base if you want to dig deeper into any particular feature: https://www.aha.io/support. Or our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions you may have at support@aha.io.

Tanja
Project Manager (Suède)
Agriculture, 1 001–5 000 employés

An advanced strategic tool with lots of functions and possibilities

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Aha! is the only tool we are using for common road mapping all over the company. Our plan is to also use the idea portal in the future. That will be step no. 2 for us, we just have tested it a bit so far. Roadmaps are prio.no. 1.

Aha! is our first common road mapping tool in our company. It helps us to get a common focus on the work to do, and for aligning towards our company strategy. We are getting more and more advanced with different views = roadmaps, but also with the minimum alignment between the different divisions. We use different Release layout, e.g., for SW and for mixed SW/HW.

I would say that it is a challenge in the beginning for users like me, that have not a product manager background, to see what to do and where it all fits. So a very easy "Aha! for dummies" guide, like the really good film clips that are found in the Aha! internet pages, that would have made my working life a bit easier. But a really like the short film clips, they are very useful. Maybe that could be an option, to make them available from the data model? The you get a bit more info than the text there, they could be linked to the short films directly. =)

il y a 11 mois

Hi Tanja, Thank you for your positive review! It is great to hear how Aha! is helping your organization achieve strategic alignment. For new users, we have a great overview (https://www.aha.io/support/roadmaps/strategic-roadmaps/introduction/get-started-with-aha) on getting started with Aha! Roadmaps. It sounds like you found some other helpful clips on our website too! I really like your idea about adding them to our data overview model. We will consider it! As always, if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions you may have at support@aha.io.

Matt
Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 5 001–10 000 employés

Aha is a great way to manage the product portfolio

Commentaires : Aha provides a place to capture our entire portfolio in one place and allows independent support of each business division. This is enabling enhanced planning dialogue and greater transparency throughout our organization. We use it to model and support our value stream which makes it easy to ascertain current information about the disposition of each feature. This, in turn, informs better decision making. Also, on the rare occasion when we do need support, the team at Aha is always responsive and always very helpful. And the tool is always available and stable and has not left us hanging at any critical moments

the flexibility/configurability is the best thing about Aha. It can be configured to match business processes and needs and does not force adherence to any particular process. The diverse needs across our entire business portfolio are supported.

understanding "the lay of the land" within the tool is always a little confusing for my new users. Some expect to have hand-holding type navigation, but that is not this tool. A few minutes to show them the basics usually gets them up and running.

l’année dernière

Hi Matt, Thank you for your positive review! I am so glad that the flexibility of Aha! Roadmaps means our software can fully support your needs. For new users, we have a great overview on getting started with Aha! Roadmaps (https://www.aha.io/support/roadmaps/strategic-roadmaps/introduction/get-started-with-aha). As always if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions you may have (support@aha.io).

Director, Project Management Office (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501–1 000 employés

Great Tool for Project & Portfolio Mgmt

Commentaires : We can share project information and status immediately within our team, also useful for visual displays for internal and external meetings.

As an IS project management team, we like Aha's ability to organize all project and portfolio information in one spot. The custom report section's timeline report is used frequently for all portfolio reviews, and it allows us to drill down to a product, release, feature with 3 clicks. We also use the comments sections for meeting minutes and another task tracking. I would estimate we only use 50% of Aha's capabilities but are very happy with our purchase. I Also customer service is 5 star when I submit an email I get a response often within the hour.

There is a bit of a learning curve, but videos help. I think you need a senior resource that will take a couple weeks to sift through all the features and identify what's important for your implementation vs. nice to have. Since we are an IS PM team, we don't use strategy and ideas, we only use product, release, features & reports tabs. We have experimented with strategy and ideas features but have not had the time to fully explore. There are a couple of items I have mentioned to customer service: I would like the ability to store documents with the assurance I can recall if needed - currently, when I attach word docs I have to keep a backup in SharePoint based on advice from customer service. I would like the calendar to exclude weekends as the default (or as an option) currently when I set up releases using my templates I have to go in and change start and end dates to workdays,

Peggy
Immobilier, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Best end-to-end product management tool on the market!

Aha! is a complete end-to-end product management solution that has the capability to organize features using simple-to-complex org hierarchies while simultaneously promoting product management best practices. There were many areas in which Aha! outshined other tools: application stability, overall performance & speed, ease of use, (just the right amount of) flexibility in feature organization, and out-of-the-box intuitive planning structures (eg feature organization, release planning, roadmaps, idea management), and it's full set of field integrations with JIRA. While many of these sound like fundamental requirements for any product tool, I found a majority of the 9 or so tools I trialed to be significantly lacking in these areas. Aha! is more expensive than some of the other popular product tools out there but the cost is easily justified by their larger feature set that'll save teams time and money, along with providing a stable and consistent user experience. Also, Aha! was also one of the very few tools that supported the capture of ideas directly from mobile phones and enabled users to easily attach mobile screenshots to an Idea or Feature card.

Since AHA is a very robust, flexible app that can scale with a business, there's an initial learning curve (as is the case with any software that provides this level of flexibility). The up front time investment is worth it because once the application is set up, it's very easy for the team to understand, navigate and use!

ALEX
Product Release Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 501–1 000 employés

Powerful Product Management Tool

Commentaires : Great productivity tool for any Product Management Team.

C-Suite and Executive level Goals and Initiatives are linked all the way down to Features and Defects worked on by Engineering. Live reports (can be used in Aha presentations) are a huge time saver. A versatile tool that provides the Product Management team with lots of options for roadmap creation, program increment & release planning and tracking. Support is amazing and very responsive. Live updates to the software. Great to get new features without extra wait time.

Live updates to the software. Sometimes the updates are unexpected and break current behaviors internal processes with no warning. Takes days/weeks to adjust afterward. Unclear on why certain features are changed. The response is frequently that user groups said it should work the new way. No clarity of how to access this pool of user groups to share opinions. If possible, both new and old options need to be allowed. Where possible need to allow to turn certain features on/off at the global level. Recently started to push out certain features (e.g. Automation) only to higher subscription tier levels. Software is expensive enough to have all features at all levels. More direct/hands-on support can be kept at higher levels.

Nathaniel
Sr. Product Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 5 001–10 000 employés

Solid Product Platform

5,0 l’année dernière

Aha! has always had outstanding customer service and user experience. I have used this product for many years and have easily onboarded and mentored product managers' careers using this product. I like that we have traceability from the business strategy all the way to the requirements. It has been an invaluable tool for my team to articulate the 'why' to our IT partners.

The product can be overwhelming at first for new users, but the knowledge base and tutorials are beyond sufficient to bring folks up to speed. It would be great if the product allowed more configurable design to its presentations and roadmaps so we can migrate fully out of ppt and use presentation mode instead.

l’année dernière

Hi Nathaniel, Thanks for your review! It is great to hear how Aha! is helping your organization achieve success. I would encourage you to vote and comment on an idea in our ideas portal (https://big.ideas.aha.io/) in regards to your presentations request. Our product managers continuously review ideas when building out our product roadmap. As always, if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions (support@aha.io) you may have.

Jaana
Jaana
Co-Founder, Owner (É.-U.)

Fantastic tool for a startup to manage strategy and roadmap

I used Aha! in my previous job as a Product Manager. When I started my own company, Aha! was the obvious choice for me to use to build our short and long term roadmaps. Aha! guides you through roadmap creation starting from your strategy, vision and business environment. The way Aha! is set up makes you think through all critical aspects of your business like the competitive landscape, and take them into account in your roadmap planning. Going through the roadmap process in Aha! ensures that we stay focused on the right things that bring us the most value. Aha! Customer Success Team is legendary. In my 20+ years of career I've never experienced anything like it. True professionals who know what they're doing. The team responds to issues within minutes. They resolve the issues within minutes. They want you to be successful, and provide you advice and best practices to get you there. This is how customers should be treated, and Aha! is an inspiration to us in that!

I love it all! Only downside is that now I get really annoyed when contacting someother companies' customer service and my questions and requests disappear into a black hole. Aha! has shown a new standard that other companies would benefit in trying to reach!

Marie
VP, Product Management (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

Excellent product and excellent service

Commentaires : The service at Aha is outstanding! Just recently, I had a question that I needed some help with. I sent it into customer support and had an answer within a few hours. CSR worked with me to solve my problem, gave me great suggestions, and left me with a lot of confidence in Aha.

I love that it's specifically built for product managers, instead of trying to force us into using project management software. I daily use the reports for monitoring progress, as well as for setting expectations within the company around our roadmap. I've used the integrations both with Jira and Azure DevOps, and both are very solid! The ideas portal is fabulous! Easy to configure, easy to use, and saves me hours of headaches trying to manage that.

Creating a brand new report from scratch is actually harder than you would think it should be. Though, if you want to create a report from a template, it's super easy. Also, the UI definitely feels a bit dated in places. When trying to convince my company to use Aha rather than Productboard, it was difficult for them to see past the "Sexier" UI in Productboard to understand that Aha had better & more features