keep track of meeting locations

Publié le 19/04/2019
Sustaining Engineer
Internet, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: helpful for solving the problem of room availability in a corporate office with multiple shared meeting spaces.

Avantages: management of shared meeting spaces in a large office. Integration with gmail for simple room reservations. Mobile App to quickly see what rooms are available right now.

Inconvénients: difficult to integrate with older email systems; separate room reservation required from the meeting invitation. recurring meetings is still a beta feature. failing to check in for a meeting releases the room too quickly. Separated employees still have recurring meeting reservations tying up rooms.

Way easier to setup than I thought, great analytics for those data nerds.

Publié le 07/05/2018
Rachel W.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The ability to quickly book rooms right outside of a conference room is great. Able to see what rooms are available, for how long, and what ones are in use and by whom. I think it helps get the most out of our meeting spaces.

Avantages: Easy setup
Analytics
Clean interface
Friendly customer support
Additional features seem to be added often.

Inconvénients: Chrome extension for Google calendar, logs out after awhile so makes using it a pain.
To get the most out of it, I'd need staff to login to the Robin website not ideal with my group of users.

Good but can live without it.

Publié le 12/09/2018
Zachary D.
AE
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Really great tool for helping coordinate room booking and sharing. Facilitates organization without the need for whiteboards/or printing schedule cards.

Inconvénients: The software is great, the only thing is it's typically not business critical. A really "nice to have" option that we could probably live without if we had to.

Robin Makes Booking Rooms Easier

Publié le 13/04/2017
Alex V.
Client Engagement Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I work at a smaller company and sometimes booking conferences room can be a pain. Now that we use Robin it is easy to tell at a glance when a conference room is available and even easier to secure that space. No more double booking rooms! I also love the mobile app which allows me to book a conference room from my iPhone when I'm on the move.

Avantages: I like the convenience of the mobile app.

Does what it promises

Publié le 14/04/2019
Marketing Manager
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Really easy to use, and therefore easy to get usage across the business. The app is especially straightforward and makes room booking a breeze - much easier than trying to do the same through Google Calendar.

Inconvénients: No issues to report , though room usage may have to be a fairly large issue for your business to justify using it.

Use it to book conference rooms in our office.

Publié le 07/06/2017
Louis H.
Manager, Business Development
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Keeps conference room schedules organized.

Avantages: This is a systematic way for our team to book different conference rooms. Before this, people walked in on groups having a meeting frequently.

Inconvénients: The customer support wasn't as helpful as I had hoped. Everyone I book a room it sends an email out from the person in our company that set the program up, so it looks like it's his meeting not mine and I'm not sure how to fix that.

Use the service to coordinate scheduling of conference rooms

Publié le 27/06/2017
Louis H.
Manager, Business Development
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ease of use to book conference rooms without walking in on another meeting.

Avantages: This allows our office to easily book a conference room and know what is available without having to get up and check or walk in on someone in a meeting.

Inconvénients: The customer service and linking to my calendar has never been stellar. Still not running as efficiently as I'd hope to be.

Robin Powered helps keep me organized

Publié le 09/04/2019
Musique, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like this software mostly because it is integrated with google calendar. Everyone in my office using google so there's no need to learn a new software. With everyone doing there own projects and scheduling being our biggest issue, it's nice to have a software that can keep me and my co-workers on track.

Inconvénients: Luckily, I don't pay for this software, but if I did, I'd dislike the price. It's great but over my budget.

Robin - Reservations made easy

Publié le 05/12/2016
Regina J.
Support client

Commentaires: I LOVE Robin. It makes reserving space so easy and manageable. Our tenants love the software. Before we started using Robin, we had people walking in on meetings, squatting in the conference rooms...and now its so much better!