Avis clients sur GovPilot

En savoir plus sur GovPilot

GovPilot est une plateforme web de gestion gouvernementale qui optimise l'efficacité, la productivité des employés et l'engagement des constituants.

En savoir plus sur GovPilot

The ease of setup and the fact that Gov Pilot does all the modifications and updating.

Initially, I was a little confused with the new software. Customer support was able to work me through some problems I was having and simplified things.

GovPilot - Notes

GovPilot a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 76 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé GovPilot ?

Pamela
TACO; Office Mgr, Community Development (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 51-200 employés

Incredible improvement over other software

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : The software we used prior to GP (SDL) is clunky, and awkward, and anything but user-friendly. GP blows them out of the water, and is helping us process applications faster, which automatically makes us more efficient.

Gov Pilot seems to have been designed with the user in mind, and -- on top of that -- the GP team has worked tirelessly with me to customize features, and module design toward optimum efficiency.

Because the onboarding and development teams have been so responsive to my requests in the initial phases, I have no complaints about GP whatsoever.

il y a 2 mois

Thank you for your wonderful feedback Pamela. It means so much to the GovPilot team that our customers appreciate their support and the platform's ease of use. We look forward to continuing our work with you and Bradley Beach!

Billie
Senior Inspector (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 11-50 employés

GovPilot is what my department has spent years searching for

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : I have already recommended GovPilot to several other county departments and have made myself available to them for questions regarding the switch. I have been pleasantly surprised with all of the features that our previous software didn't offer and, a lot of which, I didn't even know how much we needed them. Automatically notifying residents that their complaint has been handled or that their permit is now approved, integrating GIS in to their mapping systems to provide up to date and accurate maps of my County, and working with our credit card processor to safely and securely process permit fees with seamless transfers of information between the two are just some of the features that, now that we have them, we can't do without. There are so many great things to mention about GovPilot that I simply can't remember them all but, suffice it to say, GovPilot is well worth the cost.

The GovPilot team have been nothing but professionals for the entire process of changing from our previous asset management software to GovPilot. They gathered the details of what we were doing before, what we didn't like about our previous software, and how they could help fill in the gaps. Then they worked closely with myself and several of my team leaders to come up with a tailor fit solution to manage our Animal Control calls, Code Compliance calls, and our septic system permits. Even though GovPilot is based in New Jersey, they were willing to fly down to Texas to provide face to face training to me and my staff at a very low cost. The software is great and does everything we need and more but I think one of the best features they have is the live chat option on every page. If you have a question or get stuck somewhere, simply click on the support button and get help from a live representative in seconds. Another great thing that I appreciated was the professional manner in which they handled a few hiccups with our contract process. We had to put the project on hold several times while we processed some internal issues and the GovPilot team was there, ready to pick up where we left off once things were sorted out. No complaints and no incessant nagging about when we could move on to the next step. If I had to delete this whole review and condense it down to one word, I would describe GovPilot simply as "professional".

When reading reviews, I tend to distrust those that don't mention something negative in their review. There is always something that can be improved. Believe me, I had to think long and hard about what could be improved on with GovPilot. The only thing I could come up with was that they are obviously a New Jersey based company because a few of the fillable fields in our forms still referenced New Jersey for a few days before we were able to get them all switched over. That was it. That's all I could come up with. I have been entirely satisfied with GovPilot.

il y a 11 mois

Thank you very much for your wonderful (and thorough) review and feedback! Please be sure to reach out to your account manager or our support team any time you need anything! We look forward to working with you!

Kenneth
Sr. Accountant (É.-U.)

Residential Parking Review

3,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : The 2020 rollout of the software to employees and customers was premature. The cashiering and reporting data input from various departments caused major confusion. The lack of training for the cashiers before its release was a disaster and the lack of testing by GovPilot created a load of data that all had to be corrected. The transfer to our accounting software was because of the lack of control over duplicate data.

Improvements made as problems were discovered.

Current Residential Parking problems were detailed in an email currently being addressed. The early release before proper testing was a problem in 2020.

Rose
ACO (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 501-1 000 employés

Gov Pilot Review

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Good. Customer service is outstanding.

Keeping track of licenses. We use this often especially in the beginning of each year.

Ease of use. I think the software could be more user friendly with better help screens.

il y a 2 mois

Thank you very much for your review and feedback! We are so glad to hear that our customer support team is responsive and helpful! We'll be sure to take your feedback into account as we continue to improve on the GovPilot platform!

Rebecca
Acting Borough Clerk (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 201-500 employés

Lodi's Review of GovPilot

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : GovPilot changed the way we do business for the absolute best and we can't remember life without it.

GovPilot's software allows information to be shared easily and instantaneously between departments and also with the public. We are able to limit the paper in our offices while still allowing for information to be accessed easily.

The time is takes for Property Profile information to be updated

il y a 5 mois

Thank you very much for your terrific feedback and review! Our team is proud of the work we do with Lodi, NJ!

Clyde
Code Enforcement Officer (É.-U.)

GovPilot - Good Functionality and Operability

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : The GovPilot modules provide a great mechanism to record, track and manage the large quantity of rental properties we administer and the diversity of issues that are reported to our local municipality.

The best feature in GovPilot is the responsiveness of the Staff. They are timely in their actions to correct issues. They take our feed-back and integrate features into the modules which tailor them to our unique circumstances.

We can not identify any drawbacks or shortfalls so far since issues are infrequent and corrected quickly when they do occur.

il y a 5 mois

Thank you very much for your review and feedback! Our onboarding, account management, and customer support teams take great pride in being responsive and helpful to our customers! We are happy to hear you have enjoyed your experience with GovPilot thus far!

Melissa
IT Administrator (É.-U.)

Melissa Gleason - Camden County IT Administrator

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Easy to use Dashboards and ability to customize the Dashboard. Easy to filter within modules. Easy to have new modules setup. Easy ability to add permissions to modules. Easy to use Reporting feature. Issue fixed quickly and effectively. Ability to create automated workflows on modules and ability to add pre-defined emails and forms that can be generated with information in the module.

Issue with reporting location. Not always is a concern or issue that needs to be reported is from an exact address.

il y a 6 mois

Thanks very much for your review and feedback, Melissa. It is a pleasure to work with you and your colleagues in Camden County!

Jemaine
Clerical (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 1 001-5 000 employés

I love working in GovPilot!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I refer to the Customer Service Team as "MY A-Team" they are personable, efficient and have always responded quickly and accurately to any of my issues and were always available.

The ease of use; though repetitive it allows for efficient and speedy processing of OPRA requests and responses.

The ability to merge and retrieve certain functions.

il y a 5 mois

Thanks very much for your response and feedback! Our customer support team appreciates your kind words!

Stephen
Borough Administrator (É.-U.)

Fully Comprehensive Software

5,0 il y a 9 mois

The ease of use and the ability to computerize some of our key processes.

There aren't any cons for the use of this software. Whenever there may be an issue or a process is not making our jobs easier, support has worked very hard to simplify and improve the process so that it is much more functional.

il y a 9 mois

Thanks very much for your review and feedback Stephen! We look forward to continuing our work with you.

Darren
Darren
Chief Information Officer (É.-U.)
Construction, 1 001-5 000 employés

GovPilot is a game changer

Commentaires : The City of Elizabeth is using GovPilot for Report a Concern and 9 other processes. Gov Pilot has enabled us to retire legacy systems and replace paper with a very efficient set of tools. Our response time is faster and there are far fewer errors in our workflows.

Replacing legacy systems and processes were a breeze thanks to GovPilot's dedicated customer service team.

There is a good deal of customization required; some reporting features could be more intuitive out of the box.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you, Darren! So glad we could help you operate more efficiently.

Janice
Township Clerk (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 201-500 employés

Awesome Software

Commentaires : During this pandemic, GovPilot has enabled me and my staff to work remotely and get used to the new methods, which took about a day. Customer support is great and as far as the future, it will cut down on the number of phone calls and customers at the counter, enabling us to be more efficient and have all of our records in one place. I highly recommend GovPilot!

Our office deals with a lot of incoming applications and both foot traffic and phone inquiries for our licensing services. This software can minimize the amount of foot traffic and offers the convenience to our constituents of applying for a wide number of permits online in the comfort of their own office or home.

I can't think of any cons at this time. All of my experiences have been pleasant and I haven't even used every tile yet.

il y a 3 ans

Amazing! Thank you very much Janice. We're proud to know that you and your colleagues are pleased with GovPilot, and are seeing meaningful results!

Kevin
Borough Administrator (É.-U.)

GovPilot GIS Maping System

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : GovPilot team is very responsive and ready to provide support & service.

Easy to navigate . User friendly. Easy web interface.

Nothing, a great product. Hard to find fault with this product.

il y a 10 mois

Thanks very much for your feedback and for taking the time to share your thoughts Kevin!

Richard
Contract Compliance (É.-U.)

GovPilot

Ease of use with map and views. Love the different fields they allow us to use.

Sometimes it can be glitchy.

il y a 4 ans

This is your descond five star review, thank you. We appreciate your continued support.

Dana
Municipal Court Clerk (É.-U.)

Municipal Court Database

Commentaires : While this was their first attempt at a court database, they did a pretty fantastic job. They listened to what I wanted and needed and we all worked together to get this very useful database!

This is an easy way to keep track of our municipal court citations. The ease of use for both myself and our police officers is exceptional!!

There isn't much that I don't like about this software

il y a 4 ans

So glad you find our software useful, Dana. Thanks for the kind words!

Ross
Fire Marshal, Chief Code Enforcement, Zoning (É.-U.)

EXCELLENT SINGLE SOURCE PROVIDOR

Commentaires : Excellent communication and extremely responsive tech support.

Module interaction with Departments throughout the City

There are many pros with this software. The only thing I am awaiting on is integration so that when a web payment is made, it automatically makes an entry into the transaction log and zero's the account accordingly.

Thanks so much!

Maureen
tax collector (É.-U.)

Tax Collector

The software is easy to use. Now everything is in one place.

A little hard to understand in the beginning

il y a 4 ans

Thanks, Maureen! Happy to help.

Nicholas
Building Inspector (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 51-200 employés

Its a great system but requires patience to get it right.

Commentaires : It created a more streamlined work flow and organized my permits onto one data base.

It has great applicability across multiple departments. It creates better work flow and efficiency through out.

The development process can be arduous. It can take awhile to get every thing right. There should be a user portal for better security.

Ryan
Ryan
Councilman for the Borough of South River (É.-U.)

GovPilot has significantly changed the way we operate within the Borough.

Commentaires : Time savings, efficiencies, and integration between departments that will hopefully lead to time savings.

GovPilot makes workflows more vibrant and efficient through data aggregation. By collecting all of this digitally and building it into a property parcel-centric view, it creates an integrated way to oversee and execute various tasks that serve residents, allowing departments to step away from their silos and better coordinate tasks.

Right now, a lot of build out is still necessary to provide a user friendly experience for employees. And there's no real backend for users.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you so much, Ryan! Excited to learn how Jet Mode improves your user experience.

Anthony
Deputy Clerk (É.-U.)

A good overall system that helps us manage requests.

It helps us to track and follow up with requests and is user-friendly. It allows employees to view everything in one central location.

The history screen is a bit much to scroll through horizontally to view all the fields. It would be helpful if there was an option to specify if a request is being put in by an administrator on the back end.

il y a 5 ans

Glad to hear that your decision to upgrade to GovPilot is working well for you, Anthony. Thanks for the kind words!

Anne Marie
Borough Clerk (É.-U.)

The Borough Departments are happy with this computer program.

Commentaires : Improved communication for our Governing Body to direct a resident to log in his/her concern or request for information (OPRA)

Ease of use for both employees and residents using the program. Good communication tool as linked to our website.

It can be a forum for a constant complainer to use and answering is time consuming. Addresses need to be exact when looking up. It would be easier to be able to punch in the street name if unsure of address.

il y a 5 ans

Glad the departments are happy, Anne Marie! Thank you so much.

Dwayne M
Municipal Clerk (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 1 001-5 000 employés

GovPilot has been wonderful. They are very easy to work with and have been responsive to our needs.

Commentaires : Makes managing office operations much easier and more efficient.

GovPilot will work with you to develop customized solutions that fill the need in your office operations. They are more than one size, out of the box process that you are required to adapt to.

Their processes work best in Google Chrome and that can be restrictive. Our office operates mostly with Internet Explorer.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks so much! Wonderful to work with you too.

Todd
Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)

Excellent training and customer support.

Very user friendly. Like that the software can easily be customized for our needs. Many options are available to the customer.

There is nothing that I feel needs to be improved although when we begin to use the software more often, we may be able to provide info on what we feel can be improved upon.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you! Brooklawn is a pleasure to work with.

Dena
Deputy Clerk (É.-U.)

Staff is always very helpful and on top of fixing any issues.

Program is very easy to use. Residents like the convenience of online forms, OPRA especially.

Still tweaking our GIS map. Some parcels aren't 100 percent correct. Currently working with them to fix these issues.

Joe
Director of IT and Communications (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 51-200 employés

GovPilot is an intuitive and easy to use program.

Commentaires : Easy to access information that our residents can view from almost any device.

The software is easy to use and navigate. If you have existing shape files for you data it's very easy for you to send them to GovPilot to have them added.

I would like to be able to output layers/maps to a large format file for printing. Currently the software does not do that. You can't edit shape layers either...something that would be helpful for plotting data points or boundaries.

il y a 6 ans

We are pleased that you find GovPilot easy-to-use. That is always our goal when developing new capabilities.

Joe
Director of Code Enforcement (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Improved efficencies through auotmated workflows and data collection

Commentaires : Pros: Great tool for gathering data for statistical analysis, communication between divisions. The workflow system delivers real time information and is easily adjustable. In conjunction with tablet use, it allows for more efficient use of inspectors. The system customizes the forms, letters and workflows to your needs.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you, Joe! Happy to have made a difference.