Gov Pilot has a lot of features, once you know how to navigate through the processes.

Publié le 08/05/2018
Nancy P.
administrative assistant
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: more productivity and ease of tasks

Avantages: I like the history of paperwork on each address when you do an address search - it is easy to see what each resident has --like parking permit, leaf permit, etc. You can also find a phone number for the resident in this system very quickly. I love the clone tab - it is the best since it saves a lot of time.
Also when you do an address search the map with cross streets is helpful. The new custom balance report is concise and easy to read, much better than the previous report.
I also like that when we reach out to Prop Pilot that the issue is acknowledged promptly and resolved as soon as possible.

Inconvénients: The program seems to spin often - that can be frustrating. Guess we have too much data. We are trying to go paperless and this program is helping. However I am a paper person!

envoyé par GovPilot le 11/05/2018

Nancy, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thorough review. Feedback like yours is very helpful.

GovPilot has saved me so much time and paperwork. GovPilot is very simple to use in the field.

Publié le 17/11/2017
Gregory L.
Superintendent
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have saved so much time and paperwork. GovPilot has truly simplified my job. I am able to do my job in the field without having to come back to the office.

Avantages: The software is very simple to learn and is user friendly. GovPilot provided training and phone support during our start up. As with any new product I was a little confused at first because GovPilot was all new to me. After working with GovPilot for a few days I was very comfortable moving around. As a Public Works Superintendent, I work in the field a lot and GovPilot has truly simplified my job. I am able to review resident complaints and process street opening permits without having to go back to the office.

Inconvénients: Initially, I was a little confused with the new software. Customer support was able to work me through some problems I was having and simplified things. Some categories were moved around to my liking. I do most of my work with GovPilot on my desktop and everything works fine. When I use my IPAD in the field, GovPilot had some problems viewing data. I talked with people and was told a Windows based tablet works much better with GovPilot.

envoyé par GovPilot le 20/11/2017

Thank you so much, Gregory! So glad that you find GovPilot's product easy to use and our Customer Support team helpful.

Property Data Base

Publié le 04/06/2019
Jonneigh A.
Deputy Clerk
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use this software everyday and love it. I think it has much more capability than what I am currently using it for. I have found their support to be available and responsive. Executive has made our Customer Relations a dream.

Avantages: This product provides and excellent property data base that I hope to expand upon. I would love to include our taxes and water bills, etc. We currently use it for our Building Department and it's a great way to keep your file information and records in one spot with all your forms. The applications are very user friendly and have made our lives much easier for processing of permits. It has literally made my workload much more manageable. I highly recommend this product.

Inconvénients: As with any new system, the start-up was a bit frustrating working out kinks etc. Had an issue with credit card processing but everything was fixed.

envoyé par GovPilot le 06/06/2019

So glad that you love using our software! Thank you for the kind words.

Powerful, Easy to use, Customizable, Amazing

Publié le 28/11/2016
Richard B.
Director of Information Technology and Telecom
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The ability to convert static, antiquated paper forms into digital, GIS-supported cloud-based formats that initiate departmental workflows and government-constituent communication has been a huge improvement and time saver for County residents and our employees. The experienced staff at GovPilot have guided the County through many paper form conversions, always finding a way to customize county systems in ways that meet project specific needs, ultimately improving processes, response times and accountability to our residents. Unlike large corporations that have a take it or leave it attitude, GovPilot welcomes suggestions and seeks feedback, employing an inclusive, team-oriented approach to developing and implementing improvements to our systems quickly and accurately - no matter the complexity of the project. Once the changes are ready for deployment, the GovPilot team comes onsite to provide in the field and office training for all employees and managers involved in the new process.

Avantages: Software is flexible, customizable, and easy to use.

envoyé par GovPilot le 01/12/2016

Thank you for the kind words, Richard! It is a pleasure working with you and your team.

Our process is evolving, and Gov Pilot is there to help and adjust at every turn.

Publié le 28/07/2017
Kevin H.
Housing Inspector
Administration publique, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Gov Pilot makes scheduling, enforcement, the inspection process, issuance of forms and certificates, and record keeping easier and ties all processes together to get a complete and easily accessed record of township properties.

Avantages: We use Gov Pilot for complaints and violations, rental registration and inspections, and CCO application and inspections. We are able to cross-reference all our applications and get an overall view of properties and a complete record for each. The team provides incredible support.

envoyé par GovPilot le 28/07/2017

Thank you for the glowing review! We enjoy working with you and we are so glad that you are satisfied with our software and service.

As a user

Publié le 27/10/2017
Charlotte P.
Secretarial Asst to the Mayor
Administration publique, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Not as much phone time and email time sending the complaints to the proper department and person. Also - Adm notes section allows us to give more information to the department handling the complaint without getting on the phone. Putting things in writing can do away with any misunderstanding there may be when discussing on the phone with the person handling complaint. Follow up to the department on a complaint and the time since it has been 'in progress' is easily determined by the dates listed on the spreadsheet page. Helps keep track of the many phone calls and emails that come in as complaints or simple inquiries on Township items.

Avantages: Automatic send of complaint to the proper department handling said complaint. Also, ease of looking up past complaints by name or location. Very easy when on the phone with resident checking up on complaint that was issued a while ago.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the addresses that the residents give us will not come up on the prepopulated drop-down menu. Most of the time the problem is the address may be a store within a building that has a lot and block that are for the entire building and not just that store. Or sometime there is a crossroads intersection that has a complaint and crossroads don't have a block and lot number to go by.

envoyé par GovPilot le 31/10/2017

Thank you, Charlotte! We love working with your team.

Excellent! GovPilot has made tracking properties within the City so much easier!

Publié le 18/07/2017
Romi P.
Assistant Corporation Counsel
Support client

Avantages: The ability to customize the software to suit the City's needs is really impressive. I was able to create a custom process with the help of the GovPilot team to track vacant properties, abandoned properties and foreclosures within the City. This software has saved countless hours and has made data collection so much more accurate. I love being able to automatically generate a large number of notices and letters with the click of a button. The GovPilot team is so attentive and in many cases they were able to make my requested changes within minutes! I really enjoy using GovPilot and customizing the software with the team.

Inconvénients: I do not have anything negative to say about the software. GovPilot addressed all of the issues that I had with the software.

envoyé par GovPilot le 18/07/2017

Thanks so much for the glowing review, Romi!

I'm just starting to use the system everyday and I continue to find it easier and easier to use

Publié le 21/07/2017
Adam H.
Administrator
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The software covers a lot of what we do in municipal government. It keeps all of our programs together and in one location. I can sign on in the morning and stay on to the end of the day. It is also set up for e-mail alerts when a new issue arises.

Inconvénients: I have found nothing to be concerned about since using the system more frequently. If I need help, I call !

envoyé par GovPilot le 26/07/2017

Happy to hear that you are quickly growing more comfortable using the system. Excited to watch you discover GovPilot's many benefits.

Great Data capturing platform

Jessey N.
Code Enforcement Officer
Administration publique, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have had a pleasant experience with GovPilot thus far and will continue to use the case management system to the way it fits our needs.

Avantages: I like the customization it offers specifically to your organization. We can set it up in a way that fits our needs and not just a standard platform filled with required field we don't use.

Inconvénients: Sometimes there are system bugs that put roadblocks in the workflow, but customer service is quick to assess and mitigate the problem.

Thanks a lot!

Once Designed For The Use Of Your Organization, This Software Is Very Functional In Data Capture

Robin B.
Public Utilities Code Enforcement Officer
Équipements publics, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Code Enforcement uses this software to capture daily functions that occur throughout our area with our utilities that require the assistance of Code Enforcement. We also capture Customer inquiries. GovPilot provides easy access to our records in a snap!

Avantages: Easy to maneuver through sections. I really lean on the reports that GovPilot provides.

Inconvénients: Can not say that I have a Con for this software

envoyé par GovPilot le 19/06/2019

Happy to help.Thanks for the well-written and positive review!

Easy to Use and Adaptable

Publié le 03/07/2019
Mike M.
Code Enforcement Officer
Forces de l'ordre, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It was an easy transition to this system. It only takes a few minutes to enter a concern and anyone else on the system can check on any call to see where you are on it, whether you need to follow-up, contact someone, or what needs to b done to close it out.

Avantages: The are straight forward and easy to use/understand.
The support staff and sales staff worked with up so we could see what we wanted to see, not something we did not want/need. If we have a problem, the chat room is quick and easy, with positive responses.

Inconvénients: Having to use "SAVE" after typing a long narrative to save it.

envoyé par GovPilot le 11/07/2019

Thank you for te kind words! Thrilled to hear that you found the transition to GovPilot to be an easy one, as we work hard to ensure our clients' comfort during this phase.

Excellent experience with the our software and entire gov pilot team!

Publié le 19/01/2018
Meg W.
CODE DEPT AA
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Streamlined all my daily processes. Easy for me and other department members to search for information. Brought our processes up to date and eliminated all illegible paperwork.

Avantages: So much information at my fingertips without dredging through files. Clear and concise. Easy to learn and use. And lots more- if there was a 6th star rating they'd get it. Their customer service, responsiveness and the all important patience factor are far above and beyond any I've ever experienced.

Inconvénients: Nothing really, but it can sometimes feel a little slow when trying to pull up information for my guys out in the field. But it's only a matter of seconds.

envoyé par GovPilot le 22/01/2018

Wow, what a complimentary review! Glad you're having so much success with the system.

We love it! User Friendly and a multitude of features! Awesome customer service as well!

Publié le 17/05/2018
Stephen P.
Senior EHS, Hazardous Materials
Support client

Avantages: The software provides a user friendly database that goes much farther than your typical databases. The options and features it provides surpass anything we have had in the past. Record keeping, reporting, invoicing, stats, it can do it all!

Inconvénients: The software limits us to addresses that are based off of tax map data. It would be nice to expand this to geographical locations not necessarily linked to tax map data.

envoyé par GovPilot le 25/05/2018

What a nice review! Thank you, Stephen. Glad that you find GovPilot's capabilities so helpful.

Great. The software does what we want and customer support/James is very responsive to our requests.

Publié le 27/07/2017
Mary M.
Community Development Clerk II
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am more productive since the system is automated to our needs.

Avantages: It's very flexible to our needs. If we need help or a change to the system your support team is very responsive and acceptable of our requests. If I need to modify a document, for a special circumstance, I can export it to a word document and make my changes on the fly. I also like that fact you can do the same thing different ways depending on your needs.

Inconvénients: This is very minor but the one thing I always have to remember is to click edit record first after selecting form view.

envoyé par GovPilot le 27/07/2017

Thanks, Mary! Glad that you find our software convenient and our Support team helpful.

The GovPilot Team is very accommodating. The software has nice features and helps with tracking.

Publié le 02/05/2018
Sue M.
Municipal Clerk
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: As records custodian, the software's tracking of records is very nice; no more logging in excel spreadsheets for OPRAs. GovPilot also allows for the residents to complete an application for Zoning, OPRA, Rental/Resale CCOs, etc online. The residents are able to see receipt, processing and fulfillment of their requests. It's a really nice tool.

Inconvénients: I have no issues at this point. I can't complain about the support that the Borough has been receiving from the GovPilot team...they've been great.

envoyé par GovPilot le 03/05/2018

Thank you so much! So nice to hear that your department and residents are happy with GovPilot.

GovPilot

Richard M.
Contract Compliance
Administration publique, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Ease of use with map and views. Love the different fields they allow us to use.

Inconvénients: Sometimes it can be glitchy.

envoyé par GovPilot le 17/06/2019

This is your descond five star review, thank you. We appreciate your continued support.

The Property Pilot software is a valuable tool for our municipality.

Publié le 15/05/2018
Matthew H.
Borough Manager
Support client

Avantages: The ability to access the program from anywhere and view property parcels and other important information.

Inconvénients: The program can be glitchy at times and not all parcels will show up for some reason. It is not clear whether this is a GovPilot issue or related to the third parties (Mod IV system, etc...) which provide the information.

envoyé par GovPilot le 24/05/2018

Thank you very much for the great feedback!

GOV Pilot GPS

Kevin B.
Borough Administrator
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The Borough and our residents use the GPS function on a daily basis. It is a valuable tool for all of our departments.

Inconvénients: We have not had issues with the GPS software.

envoyé par GovPilot le 14/06/2019

Thank you so much, Kevin!

GovPilot is a game changer

Publié le 24/10/2018
Darren B.
Chief Information Officer
Construction, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The City of Elizabeth is using GovPilot for Report a Concern and 9 other processes. Gov Pilot has enabled us to retire legacy systems and replace paper with a very efficient set of tools. Our response time is faster and there are far fewer errors in our workflows.

Avantages: Replacing legacy systems and processes were a breeze thanks to GovPilot's dedicated customer service team.

Inconvénients: There is a good deal of customization required; some reporting features could be more intuitive out of the box.

envoyé par GovPilot le 30/10/2018

Thank you, Darren! So glad we could help you operate more efficiently.

It has taken awhile to get this up & running , but once in place, it's a great program.

Publié le 22/11/2017
Sharon A.
Village Clerk-Treasurer
Support client

Avantages: Very user friendly on the inquiry side. Most users that find this on the website have little trouble submitting FOIL and complaints.

Inconvénients: Not very user friendly on the Office side - can be difficult for tracking. OUr staff has had trouble getting this to work as they are still learning.

envoyé par GovPilot le 27/11/2017

Glad that your constituents are utilizing GovPilot!

OPRA

Vanessa N.
Deputy Municipal Clerk
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We, like many Borough's, are being overwhelmed with OPRA requests. The GovPilot Program has allowed me to manage this high volume with ease. The staff has been amazing and extremely helpful. They make you feel like you are there only customer and every issue large or small is handled and resolved promptly.

Inconvénients: There is nothing I don't like any things I thing need tweaking they take care of. No issues at all.

Great! Thanks, Vanessa.

Municipal Court Database

Dana S.
Municipal Court Clerk
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: While this was their first attempt at a court database, they did a pretty fantastic job. They listened to what I wanted and needed and we all worked together to get this very useful database!

Avantages: This is an easy way to keep track of our municipal court citations. The ease of use for both myself and our police officers is exceptional!!

Inconvénients: There isn't much that I don't like about this software

envoyé par GovPilot le 14/06/2019

So glad you find our software useful, Dana. Thanks for the kind words!

Module Review

Riddhi P.
Mayor's Action Center
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It is very easy to use for both ends, constituents and administrative!

Inconvénients: The fact that I am unable to put in a location that is not detected by the system. Happens very rarely so not a big issue.

envoyé par GovPilot le 19/06/2019

Thanks so much! So glad GovPilot is helpful to you and your residents.

Glen RIdge NJ

Publié le 14/06/2019
Tara V.
Deputy Clerk
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The OPRA software is my favorite program. Makes tracking and follow-up on requests very easy.
customer service is great

Inconvénients: getting used to the update was hard at first but now that I am used to it I like it

Thanks, Tara!

Changed the way we work

Publié le 24/09/2018
Marc L.
Chief of Housing Production
Administration publique, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are in the very early days of using GovPilot beyond just the initial reason we bought the software. Recently, we were evaluating offers to buy properties in the City. Using GovPilot, we were able to make far more informed decisions about these transactions. We were able to see violations on the buyer's properties, overlaying zoning and redevelopment areas on the map, and even click through to google street view. I'm looking forward to even more functionality as we build new tools and add new data.

Avantages: The technical support is fantastic. If you can dream up the function and the work flow, the development team can build it.

Inconvénients: The software has a relatively high level of reliance on your existing GIS system and data from other sources. GIGO.

envoyé par GovPilot le 28/09/2018

Thank you so much for your detailed review! So glad to be accomodating.