Avis clients sur Iterable

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Iterable

Iterable est une plateforme de marketing de croissance qui permet une véritable pertinence omnicanale à grande échelle.

En savoir plus sur Iterable

38 avis affichés

Alan C.
Alan C.
Content Marketing Manager in É.-U.
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Used the Software for: 6 à 12 mois

Fantastic email marketing software with great workflows

5 l’année dernière

Comments: Overall we've had a very positive experience with Iterable that has given me autonomy over email marketing and have had not to rely too much on developers to help me achieve my email marketing goals.

Pros:

The WYSIWYG editor for emails is really nice because I can build emails without any code and make them look on brand and functional. The workflow tool is also really powerful for building automatic campaigns that continually perform well.

Cons:

Iterable feels like it just slow sometimes. Loading campaigns, saving templates, navigating to different parts of the software. If the pages and elements loaded faster it would feel a lot more snappy.

Lifecycle Marketing Manager in É.-U.
51-200 employés
Used the Software for: 6 à 12 mois

Easy to use with potential for powerful customization

4 il y a 3 ans

Comments: Overall, I would definitely recommend Iterable. As much as SFMC and others have dominated the market, their data structures and backend setup are more archaic and not easily scalable without custom implementation (SFMC frequently has to shuffle databases around based on client volume since many share instances and the larger ones can take an entire instance down). Although I think Iterable has some catching up to do in terms of more robust customization capabilities, and certain platform capabilities, I still think it's an innovative new tool that has a promising future to bring more powerful function than the old school platforms can keep up with.

Pros:

The interface is intuitive and easy to use. Having no prior experience, I was able to jump in quickly and navigate through setting up an email blast within a day. The object based data setup is also easy and intuitive to understand, despite coming from a traditional "relational tables" platform and background.

Cons:

There are certain key features of an Email Platform that I find lacking for Iterable. Nothing show stopping, but things that I would have thought would be intuitively built in: no auto-suppression can be applied based on send classification (transactional vs. marketing), basic date comparison logic is not available (should be easy for eng to build, given they just need to set additional functions), no re-usable global content blocks available (think of SFMCs Content Areas, where you can house snippets of code, or static html, and wherever needed pull that content in to multiple emails, without having to recreate the same code over and over again - universal footer, header, etc).

Kim B.
Director of Engineering in É.-U.
Services aux consommateurs, 51-200 employés

Rainbows and unicorns promised

1 il y a 2 ans

Comments: Automatic blame deflection of any issues we've raised, canned responses and total failure to meet promised value

Pros:

Cart abandoner targeting promised, non-engineer self-service of complex marketing and retargeting campaigns.

Cons:

Blaming Segment for failure to merge anonymous events with identified users, blaming Segment for integration failures that caused significant loss of data. Awful limitations of workflows. No ability of non-engineers to actually successfully self-service on pretty much any features. Zero interest on actually enabling us to leverage the service to create value

Paul C.
Paul C.
CRM Manager in É.-U.
Automobile, 1 001-5 000 employés
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

State of the art email campaign tool

5 il y a 4 mois

Pros:

Iterable is a beautiful tool that I've been using for a couple of years for email marketing. The list management, template design, and custom workflows features are easy to use and powerful.

Cons:

I feel the reporting is the one weak point, there can be much improvement here.

Raja D.
Raja D.
Email Operations Manager in É.-U.
Internet, 201-500 employés
Used the Software for: plus d'un an

Great innovative, growing product and highly recommended.

5 il y a 3 ans

Comments: This product helps us daily with our email marketing needs.

Pros:

What I like is since I started using Iterable, the product has been evolving and getting more innovative. I enjoy the workflow section on the UI. I enjoy when my team needs product enhancements, they are willing to hear our needs out and work on improving. I like the great customer success team and always helping us. Finally, the upper management and when in need being available to get in discussion with any further needs we might have.

Cons:

I would really like the segmentation piece to be improved. I would like to work with Iterable on needs here as I have found many flaws that I have iterated, but yet not gotten solved. Like searching for a number of campaigns that are similar all at once instead of doing OR's with tons of campaign ids. To be able to query a full workflow.

Anita T.
Anita T.
Senior Product Marketing Manager in É.-U.
Internet, 201-500 employés
Used the Software for: 6 à 12 mois

Impressed with the breadth of functionality

5 il y a 3 ans

Pros:

We chose Iterable based on the strength of its API and its ability to handle a multi-million list size. As a marketer, Iterable has a number of powerful advanced features that make it easy for me to perform segmentation, write workflows and run multivariate tests. The support team is beyond amazing; they are knowledgeable and go out of their way to ensure their customers succeed.

Cons:

Our engineers get a bit frustrated about some of the technical limitations. For example, certain types of API calls are currently centered around the individual user vs. a particular list (meaning that Iterable is designed to ping your server X million times for each user on a list vs. 1 X for the list itself). That said, the Iterable product team is very responsive to customer feedback, and this shortcoming is on the short-term roadmap to be fixed.

Ciprian P.
Senior PHP Developer in Irlande
Services aux consommateurs, 51-200 employés
Source : GetApp

A developer oriented alternative to Mailchimp

5 il y a 2 ans

Pros:

It has a slew of options and ways of creating audiences and targeting users via categories, funnels, actions and events. The API is very complex and a bit difficult to use if you don't contact the support every day.

Cons:

Little documentation and long waiting times for tickets and support requests.

Molly E.
Molly E.
Community Specialist in É.-U.
E-learning, 51-200 employés
Used the Software for: 6 à 12 mois

Powerful tool, worth the hike up the learning curve

5 il y a 3 ans

Pros:

Once you understand Iterable, it's life changing. Being new to the email marketing game and moving over from a clunky and buggy predecessor, Iterable is devastatingly powerful. The User Segmentation feature is a quick and efficient way to find the exact audience you're looking for. Workflows simplify life in ways I didn't know I needed.

Cons:

Iterable does have a very steep learning curve, the first few weeks of using it were rough. Occasionally the HTML editor's interface annoys me with too many scroll bars and way too much to scroll through, but that's just a matter of getting used to making sure your mouse is in the correct position.

Director of Email in É.-U.
Internet, 11-50 employés
Used the Software for: 6 à 12 mois

Iterable has a lot of potential

4 il y a 3 ans

Pros:

The interface is fairly user friendly. Setting up workflows based on events, recurring lists or api posts is also fairly intuitive. The customer success team seems open to feedback and submitting tickets.

Cons:

The thing that frustrates my team the most with Iterable is the lack of consistency between functionality. Of course, you don't realize what's missing until it's gone but, while Iterable has made considerable strides in the reporting suite. The basic daily export of subscriber status is still seemingly too tall of an ask. While the success team seems open to feedback and submitting tickets, there is often an absence of follow through.

Marketing Strategist in É.-U.
Organisme politique, 11-50 employés

Great email marketing platform

4 il y a 3 ans

Comments: Great email marketing platform. Has met our clients needs and is always rolling out new features and webinars.

Pros:

User friendly, easy access to Iterable Support through Intercom, big fan of the workflows

Cons:

Sometimes there are glitches and queue congestions that can take awhile to fix.

Digital Director in É.-U.
Relations publiques et communications, 51-200 employés

Rare Gem

5 l’année dernière

Comments: We use Iterable every day to protect the sender reputation of our clients doing mass mailing. Couldn't do without.

Pros:

It's rare that a software company like Iterable has such helpful customer support. Even in silly questions with help on mocking up emails, they are so willing to help and fix the problem we are experiencing. Great direct integrations with gravity forms and even better workflows!

Cons:

Only complaint with iterable is you do not have the ability to recall a send. Wish the emails went out a bit slower in case of emergency... or at least wish you had the option to slow down send times.

Whitney S.
Email Marketing Coordinator in É.-U.
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Love using Iterable!

5 il y a 4 ans

Pros:

Iterable's interface is intuitive, clean and easy to use. List management is so much easier than other tools, updating and maintaining lists is no longer a pain. The reporting tool is super easy. You can aggregate multiple campaigns and specific time ranges with ease.

Cons:

The main con I have with this tool is how cumbersome it is to upload photos. There are multiple back and forth steps and the process as whole could be a lot easier. I think this is something they are aware of and are working on, however.

Vice President of Client Services in É.-U.
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
Source : GetApp

Best marketing platform

5 il y a 3 ans

Pros:

Would recommend over any other platform. Great product for a great value. We use it for all our clients and it delivers far superior service than any of its competitors that we have tried.

Cons:

Their API goes down occasionally. Usually not to a significant determinant, and they give us fair warning each time, but it can be annoying.

Tim D.
Director in É.-U.
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Iterable Marketing Platform

5 il y a 2 ans

Pros:

Easy to use platform with cross channel marketing. Open API that allows for various integrations and to work seamlessly with all your programs.

Cons:

Like any platform sometimes processed are delayed. More information when maintence is being performed would be useful.

Sheel C.
Dir of Operations in É.-U.
Cosmétiques, 51-200 employés
Used the Software for: plus d'un an

A lot of cutting edge features, maybe too advanced

4 il y a 3 ans

Pros:

The behavioral based segmentation features are very powerful and put a lot of power from the engineering/analytics teams into the marketing team. Behavioral based segmentation, dynamic lists, and large workflows all have a lot flexibility but that can cause errors in incorrect lists/segments/emails.

Cons:

An ESP has to encompass so many features to be useful and there are some that Iterable doesn't have or have just recently launched, such as an analytics dashboard to see how campaigns are performing against each other. Iterable has definitely focused on the advanced segmentation and workflows, but still has to build a lot of other core features that email marketers will find necessary.

Andrew H.
strategist in É.-U.
Relations publiques et communications, 11-50 employés
Used the Software for: plus d'un an

Iterable is great! Great for marketing for agencies

5 il y a 4 ans

Comments: Email marketing

Pros:

I like that it's incredibly easy to use. As opposed to a software like salesforce thats much less user friendly, iterable is super simple, but still lots of features.

Cons:

There are a few issues sometimes with the third party drag and drop feature, but other than that I haven't ran into any big issues.

George W.
Marketing Designer in R.-U.
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés
Used the Software for: 6 à 12 mois

It makes email marketing so easy!

5 il y a 3 ans

Pros:

It's easy to use and understand. It's also very easy for me to create an email template for the rest of the team to use. The feature of multiple accounts is also a great way to easily switch between teams.

Cons:

There's a few bugs here and there, but the support team are always happy to help me out! I do wish there was an easy way for me to upload images for the email templates.

Laura B.
Marketing Manager in
Immobilier, 1 001-5 000 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Iterable is a game changer of an ESP

5 il y a 4 ans

Pros:

Intuitive, clean UI and UX. Amazing customer support that's very responsive, knowledgeable and always eager to help. Iterable is very receptive to user feedback, and is constantly improving and building the too

Cons:

The only issue I've had is with load times with list segmentation here and there- but nowhere near the level of frustration I've had with other legacy systems.

- in R.-U.
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
Used the Software for: 6 à 12 mois

Excellent for workflows, but lacking in other areas

4 il y a 3 ans

Comments: I really like Iterable and I think they're on to a winner, it does feel like they're still in early stages as not everything feels completely ironed out

Pros:

The workflow functionality is really great and offers a lot of opportunities for CRM management

Cons:

Certain features don't function as you'd expect them to, and report stats aren't as clear and easy to use as competitors.

Counseling Intern in É.-U.
Psychologie, 201-500 employés
Used the Software for: plus d'un an

Very helpful for omnichannel marketing

5 il y a 3 ans

Comments: This software makes it much easier to work with cross channel marketing. I was able to keep track of my data easily and make sure that I had accurately uploaded everything, which eased my anxious mind. Being able to present the data from the marketing easily to administrators was also useful.

Pros:

I loved that I could easily update social media, email, mobile, and blogs with slightly different campaigns. It took me much less time than before when I had to do individual updates.

Cons:

Still difficult to upload photos - process is a little tedious compared to the ease available in other areas.

Email Marketing Manager in É.-U.
Internet, 51-200 employés
Used the Software for: 1 à 5 mois

Great Flexibility to do what you need

4 il y a 3 ans

Comments: Its been great, the customer support really surprised me - they're very responsive.

Pros:

The database structure is similar to our CRM - so it houses all our data and allows me to access and data point I need. Handle bars are easy to use to customize based on any information and access any information about a lead in an email.

Cons:

Its one thing that they say they're working on: in the database there are objects with arrays. However, in segmentation if you want to query against two fields in an array, it wont look for the criteria to match in the same array, they can be in different arrays.

Product manager in Finlande
Production audiovisuelle, 501-1 000 employés

Powerful marketing automation platfor

4 il y a 7 mois

Comments: We have use it over 3 years, good platform

Pros:

Easy to use, very good workflow and segmentation tool. You can send email and sms if you have twilio. Y

Cons:

Segmenttation tool is very good, but is. not easy to use. dosen t have any cms or CRM

growth in É.-U.
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

Best email workflow tool

4 il y a 3 mois

Pros:

Default standard for email drip campaigns. This is Iterables core competency and it shows.

Cons:

As an add on, sms platform, it is somewhat limited as base customer database format still requires every user to have an email address. Which makes sense in an email only world but is limiting for phone number only records

Jeremy K.
Operations Manager in É.-U.
Internet, 11-50 employés
Used the Software for: plus d'un an

Good product for managing email outreach

4 il y a 3 ans

Pros:

Really easy to put together email templates and try lots of different campaigns and track the results.

Cons:

Wish it would integrate with Salesforce natively which would have saved us a lot of time. Required additional developer work to integrate with our database as well.

Michelle R.
Marketing in É.-U.
Used the Software for: Not provided

The Best Growth Marketing Tool You Will EVER Use!

5 il y a 6 ans

Comments: I seriously cannot say enough amazing things about Iterable. It has completely revolutionized the way we execute email marketing. It allows for far more sophisticated email list segmentation and trigger email / drip marketing campaign development vs. our previous Email Service Provider. It is a powerful tool that yields powerful results. Not sure if my company wants me to share exact numbers, but let's just say that its helped increase purchase conversions, overall user engagement and email traffic by a VERY considerable factor. I cannot recommend this product more highly! Oh, and the level of customer service is beyond anything I've ever experienced. I've had all my service requests'even ones submitted late on a Friday or Saturday night'promptly addressed. I feel like its a real partnership, which is a great feeling.