Avis clients sur Kontainer

En savoir plus sur Kontainer

DAM et PIM (Product Information Management) Kontainer : un hub de distribution de données produit et de banque d'images sécurisé, élégant et convivial au sein d'une plateforme cloud.

En savoir plus sur Kontainer

More storage at lower price. Nothing further right now.

Kontainer - Notes

Kontainer a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 122 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Kontainer ?

Katrine
Katrine
Brand Manager (Danemark)
Mode et vêtements, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Intuitive and to the point

Commentaires : Kontainer is available to answer questions every day and they take the time to do so.

Fast integration and great support doing process. The software solved our frustrations about sharing assets and content to more people, still ensuring a level of authorisation for users. We choose Kontainer as it is a simple platform, very intuitive to use and easy to graphically make it unique for our brands.

There are a few functions we are not super happy about such as the PDF viewer inside Kontainer where we hope that a new version will be rolled out shortly.

Edwardo
UX Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Perfect Switch!

Commentaires : It has been a great experience, which is why we switched over from another DAM software.

In addition to a user-friendly software and great tech support, the look and feel of the platform is very welcoming and creates a great experience for all our clients.

Hard to think of cons but I would suggest improving the request process for additional Kontainers.

SM & C Manager (Danemark)
Articles de sport, 51-200 employés

Reliable management system

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I use Kontainer to arrange marketing campaigns, and sharing that content with my colluges arond the world. That gives me a asset in terms of securing that we make the same impact at the same time.

I like the easy upload and the fact that you can create either folders or albums. This is really helpful in terms of keeping all pictures in the correct folder and then just adding them to albums.

Somehow I find it really difficult to get an overview of permissions for each user, and I seem to always have problems sharing links with external partners. I don't like that shared folders can't be udated with new content without having to share a new link to the same folder.

Sille
Marketing Assistent (Danemark)
Mode et vêtements, 11-50 employés

User friendly time saver

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Overall Kontainer is brilliant. It saves you a lot of time, because everything works more or less automatically.

Easy to use, and very helpful staff. It is fast and efficient, and you can get customized features that fit your needs. You can pull statistics, so that you can keep track on the activity within your Kontainer(s)

Master data management, can be a bit tricky sometimes. Other problems that I had run into, staff has helped me resolve very quickly

Sophie
Head of LEO Historical Archives and Museum (Danemark)
Musées et institutions, 5 001-10 000 employés

Satisfied costumer

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : All in all, the database is working well and fulfils our needs. We are in the process of registering a large archive, and so far, it is going well.

It has been nice to be part of the process through the construction of the database, allowing us to completely tailor it to our needs. And when we have needed to change or fix something, the response time is usually fast.

We would like the search function to be more flexible and detailed. We would like to be able to use boolean operators.

Anne Dorte
Marketing coordinator (Danemark)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 1 001-5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Easy access to our image archive for our users

Commentaires : Super fast and efficient service from all Kontainer employees
Customizations happen quickly and efficiently

Integration with existing applications is painless Easy rollout throughout the organization Simple and clear for users

Not being able to replace existing files without having to delete and re-upload and redo keywords Some sort of history on the picture, so you can go back to previous versions.

Digital Media Manager (Danemark)
Cosmétiques, 51-200 employés

Our own "picture bank"!

Commentaires : We are using Kontainer to share our digital assets to our distributors and customers.

The platform has an exclusive look to it, yet it maintains it ease of use and the very intuitive interface. All in one platform for managing digital assets with lots of good features.

Overall i don't have any cons for Kontainer. When i have had issues the team behind has been quick to fix them.

ceo (Danemark)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Great product

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : great experience and very helpful staff!

Most important features for us was the Api integration

not much to say here - the maintenance / updates to the sodtware was a problem a few times, but mostly due to our alternativ use of the software

José Eduardo
José Eduardo
Enoturism & IT (Portugal)
Vins et spiritueux, 11-50 employés

Affordable, reliable & easy to use

Commentaires : We have clients all over the world that need up-to-date technical notes of the wines, awards, images, logos and by using Kontainer we managed to provide an ease access to all of the material with less effort and time. With the system we provide our clients a tool they can use and don't have to be depend of us replying to emails with the natural delay.

Reliability and Easy of use, UX oriented

No dislikes. Nothing comes to my mind regarding this question.

Maria
Back Office junior Coordinator (Danemark)
Articles de sport, 51-200 employés

Kontainer Review

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Good

The DAM system is what I use daily . And i think it is a good system to share with our customers

The search filter . could say what it cannot find in the search.

Anders
COO (Danemark)
Jeux vidéos, 2-10 employés

Spot on!

Commentaires : In addition to the easy file sharing, one of the biggest benefits of Kontainer is the way we use it as a shared archive with our customers, customers can easily find items from both current and past campaigns and therefore we avoid a myriad of emails and WeTransfer links

The most important thing about this product is how easy it is to share all the elements that are part of a production. Our company has customers all over the world and having a place where all our assets are easily accessible saves us money and not least time.

Has not jet encountered any shortcomings

Réponse de l'équipe de Kontainer

il y a 3 ans

Dear Anders. Thank you very much for the review. It makes us very happy to know that Kontainer works as it was intended.

Britt
Marketing Coordinator (Danemark)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 201-500 employés

Fantastic Digital Management System Strengthened by Second to None Support!

Commentaires : We have been able to place sales and marketing material on a platform, which is accessible with employee login via our website, making it very easy and convenient for our global colleagues always to have the latest and most updated information at hand. This is particularly important to us as a global company with colleagues in all time zones. It is also a great feature that specific folders can be targeted customers - so you can customize content without giving access to the internal part of the platform.

The platform is very easy and flexible to work in - further strengthened by the excellent service support! Any issues or challenges are always dealt with quickly.

We miss being able to replace existing files without having to delete and re-upload , redo tags and texts etc. We would welcome some form of ad hoc news-type update, so we can see which features are new and which are being worked on. But otherwise we really do think this is a great platform backed up by great service-minded people.

Thomas
Owner (Danemark)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Supercool system. Easy to use

Commentaires : I have used this system for about 5 years. It's easy to use to me and my customers

Great design and very easy to use for my customers

I had a little trouble putting up my logo

IT developer & supporter (Danemark)
Meubles, 501-1 000 employés

Kontainer used as an image bank

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The overall experience is good - we slightly lack even further personalization of Kontainer, so it can look ie. exactly like our website. But other than that it makes it easy for us to share media with partners, colleagues and the press.

The most important pro about Kontainer is its simplicity and image conversion capabilities. It is possible to share images (on a "Folder specific" level) with partners, the press and colleagues. File conversion works excellent in many formats.

User management is either extremely complicated or not functioning correctly. It should be connected to an Active Directory or similar and grap roles/user permissions from here.

Designer (Danemark)
Vente en gros, 11-50 employés

Professional service!

Commentaires : Overall Kontainer is a great tool for both me, the whole organisation and all our customers. It is very user-friendly!
The service from the Kontainer team is unique - they answer fast, they really listen and try to find the best solution for us.

Amazing response time. Intergration without problems. Easy updates. Great team!

Our biggest challenge is that we want all the upgrades, that are not included in our agreement. Kontainer can so many things, and I think we need them all :)

Erik
Artwork coordinator (Danemark)
Produits alimentaires, 501-1 000 employés

quality for money

Userfriendly, valour for money Ease to use

limited download options (eg cannot download ai files as Png)

Réponse de l'équipe de Kontainer

il y a 3 ans

Dear Erik, Thank you very much for your review. We can easily add the option of export from ai files to PNG. I have created a support ticket on this so it will be made soon, If you have any other requests for download templates, please let us know. Thank you again :)

Zenia
PR & Marketing Coordinator (Danemark)
Textile, 11-50 employés

Kontainer review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very positive - it is easy to use!

The ease of use - it is a tool for us to share our images with press etc., but also a great tool for us self when working - the perfect search engine.

I can't really think of anything. I think the software is perfect for what we are using it for.

Maria
Creative ecommerce assistant (Danemark)
Cosmétiques, 11-50 employés

Really exited for Kontainer

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The struture that has been implementet is amazing. It took some time to get done, but it has been really helpfull now that its done.

I like how simple it is to use. Also I really enjoyed the team behind Kontainer - very helpfull and serviceminded! it really saved me time to when i had to download pictures into special formats etc.

It could be very smart if we somehow could acces the kontainer structure through a driver directly from the desktop. So I wouldnt have to download materials I use on a daily base, an put them into new maps on my desktop. (I hope it makes sense)

Marketing Coordinator (Danemark)
Marketing et publicité, 501-1 000 employés

KOntainer Review

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : A really good solution, which we are very happy about, as it gives us a lot of opportunities to share important files across the organization and at the same time with external partners.

- Easy to use - Opportunity to expand - Lives up to our brand

The WebDAV solution where Kontainer becomes a driver on your computer does not work. Unfortunately, it prolongs working time and drags down the overall experience

Marie
Graphic Designer (Danemark)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

I am sp happy that we got kontainer

4,0 l’année dernière

Easy to use, very modern. Helps us keeping structure to our pictures and documents

I can not come up with anything i didn´t like about Kontainer.

Pernille
Marketing Coordinator (Suède)
Construction, 11-50 employés

A good storage solution for different types of files

Commentaires : Great program, ok support

With Kontainer you can easily share files

It takes some practice to learn all the functions.

Camilla
Export Sales Manager (Danemark)
Design, 51-200 employés

Image Bank RDG

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Kontainer has improved our possibilites of selecting and sharing photos (also customized sizes) with our customers and partners.

DAM system for all images. Good search, size, customize & share possibilities

I miss a PDG user guide which can be shared with customers. Eventhough it is very user friendly we still get questions

Michelle
E-commerce Onsite Manager (Danemark)
Vente au détail, 201-500 employés

Nice and easy imagebank to use

Commentaires : Good experience overall

Easy overview of assets for the whole organization

Search function can be improved. Other than that I believe it actually functions quite well.

Rebecca Wolfram
Ecommerce & Marketplace Specialist (Danemark)
Meubles, 11-50 employés

Some really good tools

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Everything has been really good.

The share function and that our customers can customize the images - that has been really helpfull. And then I also really like your support - you are quick to answer.

At the moment I am happy about the software - so fare nothing I cannot like.

Cecilie
Marketing Manager (Norvège)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Time saveing

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I am very happy with this new system for our imagebank. It makes me save a lot of time compared to th system I have worked with earlier.

It is easy to use and saves me a lot of time. Easy to make folders and send out link directly.

The system is quite new to me, and so far I am only satisfied.