15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Kontainer

En savoir plus sur Kontainer

DAM et PIM (Product Information Management) Kontainer : un hub de distribution de données produit et de banque d'images sécurisé, élégant et convivial au sein d'une plateforme cloud.

En savoir plus sur Kontainer

The ease of use of the service provides is perfect for us, as it allows us to offer the platform for a variety of clients, with a very short deployment timeline.

More storage at lower price. Nothing further right now.

Kontainer - Notes

Kontainer a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 178 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Kontainer ?

Katrine
Katrine
Brand Manager (Danemark)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Intuitive and to the point

Commentaires : Kontainer is available to answer questions every day and they take the time to do so.

Fast integration and great support doing process. The software solved our frustrations about sharing assets and content to more people, still ensuring a level of authorisation for users. We choose Kontainer as it is a simple platform, very intuitive to use and easy to graphically make it unique for our brands.

There are a few functions we are not super happy about such as the PDF viewer inside Kontainer where we hope that a new version will be rolled out shortly.

Emilie
Marketing Coordinator (Danemark)

Kontainer.

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I like Kontainer. It's easy, clean designs and a great place to have all our images etc.

The easy setup and clean designs. It is also nice for our customers.

I would love to have some templates I could click on and that would be the design. Often, we don't have time to design our portal.

la semaine dernière

Thank you for your review and feedback! We are always here to help you with utilizing your Kontainer, just reach out to us on support@kontainer.com

Articles de sport, 51–200 employés

Reliable management system

Commentaires : I use Kontainer to arrange marketing campaigns, and sharing that content with my colluges arond the world. That gives me a asset in terms of securing that we make the same impact at the same time.

I like the easy upload and the fact that you can create either folders or albums. This is really helpful in terms of keeping all pictures in the correct folder and then just adding them to albums.

Somehow I find it really difficult to get an overview of permissions for each user, and I seem to always have problems sharing links with external partners. I don't like that shared folders can't be udated with new content without having to share a new link to the same folder.

Anne-Mette
Product Marketing Manager (Danemark)
Appareils médicaux, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Excellent, userfriendly portal for international partner network

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Really happy with it and support has also been good and timely.

ease of use, customizing design, download options of images, individual acccess management of users are some of the features I like the most. And it just really looks professional :-)

I think I'm missing bulk upload of several users with same level of access. Haven't found it at least but perhaps it's there.

la semaine dernière

Thank you for the review and feedback! If you need any help with using your Kontainer and its features, just reach out to us on support@kontainer.com.

Viktor
Event and Marketing Platform Manager (Suède)
Appareils médicaux, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A great solution for our partner portal

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Great customer support, and how easy the system is to use.

How easy it was to set-up and the "permission" feature was exactly what we were looking for.

It is a bit expensive compared to the competition.

il y a 2 mois

Thank you for your review and feedback!

Sermin
Head of Customer Relations (É.-U.)
Textile, 51–200 employés

Great tool for images

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Convenient and user-friendly system that has a lot of different functions

I don't have anything specific things that I dont like.

la semaine dernière

Thank you for you review and feedback, Sermin!

Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Easy to use and gives a great overview

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

It´s easy to learn, and gives a great overview of our content. It´s nice to be able to download our content in different formats from one original file. When viewing the files in our drive, it takes alot of time to show up. But in Kontainer its easy to quickly see the avaliable content.

When opening a new folder, the old ones don´t close. Could be useful, but it makes it a bit unmanageable and confusing.

il y a 2 mois

Thank you for your review and feedback. Folders stay open in the right-hand folder structure to enable moving and adding files to other folders. I have notes your experience though and appriciate it.

Chung
CEO (Danemark)

KontainerReview

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : For me Kontainer was a game changing, because of the process in the everyday with managing pictures and etc.
Now everybody in the company can service all customers with what they need og size and format on pictures.

Easy to use, save time, managing photos on a new level. Easy access for all, internally and externally.

Some template doesnt always work. Other I dont have any big issues.

il y a 2 mois

Thank you for your review Chung. We'd love to know which templates you are referring to so we can have a look at them. You can always reach out to your usual Kontainer contact or support@kontainer.com

Julie
Digital Marketing Coordinator (Danemark)
Design, 11–50 employés

PIM and DAM system

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience is very good. I think that the system is perfect for us and the colleages are very helpfull.

That you can have both your PIM and DAM system at one place. It is an easy system to navigate in.

That it is still very new, so there is still some things that are under development.

il y a 2 mois

Thank you for your review Julie!

Mode et vêtements, 51–200 employés

Kontainer

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Ability to create a folder with selected pictures and share by link

Nothing comes to mind, no big issues with the system

la semaine dernière

Thank you for your review!

Mike
Event Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 2–10 employés

Excellent web-hosting program for our clients hosting virtual events

Commentaires : Our company switched to Kontainer from another digital asset management platform and we've generally found it to be a perfect fit so far. We have some unique use cases of the software and the tech support/customer service groups from Kontainer have been excellent in working with us to get squared away.

We love how straightforward the system is. The ease of setting up and maintaining existing sites has been refreshing. Kontainer's customer support has also been excellent so far. They've helped us with multiple custom solutions to complex problems associated with our specific use cases.

The site metrics for site activity (particularly individual file views) could stand to be a little more robust - we'd like to be able to get more info about individual file views and it's not clear to me whether that's impossible with the current software or just carries an extra cost. We know it's possible to pull data about # of downloads of files, but we generally don't want users downloading from our Kontainer sites for unique reasons.

Sophie
Head of LEO Historical Archives and Museum (Danemark)
Musées et institutions, 5 001–10 000 employés

Satisfied costumer

Commentaires : All in all, the database is working well and fulfils our needs. We are in the process of registering a large archive, and so far, it is going well.

It has been nice to be part of the process through the construction of the database, allowing us to completely tailor it to our needs. And when we have needed to change or fix something, the response time is usually fast.

We would like the search function to be more flexible and detailed. We would like to be able to use boolean operators.

Articles de sport, 11–50 employés

User-friendly DAM system

Commentaires : I’m very happy working with Kontainer. The system is very easy to use for me and for our customers. And there is so many more options, which we are still not using. The people from Kontainer gives a great support, when we have problems or questions.

We used to have all files on a server, which made it imposible to find the pictures we needed. This was our primary reason to choose Kontainer - now we can simple search for pictures, and it’s easy to get an overview. The second reason was to make it easy for our customers to find pictures, which have been a great success. It’s easy to share pictures with a link to bon users. And I can choose the size for downloadning, so I don’t have to edit picture size afterwards.

The “tags” function does not work together with the search field and it’s not possible to filter pictures based on the tags. So it’s necessary in some degree, to know which words to sesrch for. The InDesign plug-in does not work very well, we still have to use a server for the pictures we use in InDesign documents. It’s not possible to mirror an album.

Maria
PR Manager (Danemark)
Bijoux et produits de luxe, 51–200 employés

Functional tool with a broad range of possibilities

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Very happy with the tool and support from the team.

Great sharing and organizational features.Possibilities to create creative content pieces, such as moodboards, press releases, and collection overviews within the tool in an easy way.

When creating pages using templates and combining text with images, the process might not necessarily be intuitive and functional.It becomes time consuming and not easy to do within the tool.

Meubles, 51–200 employés

Value for money

4,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : In general Kontainer is a great DAM system with a lot features and a nice interface.

Kontainer has a nice interface which can be designed and changed in a lot of ways. The customer support is fantastic with a very short response time.New features and improvements are being added constantly.

Diferent search fields can sometimes confuse the user, especially when searching for article numbers.

Line
E-commerce Trainee (Danemark)
Textile, 201–500 employés

Review of Kontainer

4,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Kontainer has improved my daily work with images a lot. Easy to store the images, search function and filtrations, and also to download the images in the dimensions and formats I need.

The search function are very important for my use in Kontainer and it is very easy to use. The ease to download images and convert them to the formats and dimensions that i need. Very useful.

Usually the issues I meet gets fixed very quick.

Cosmétiques, 51–200 employés

Easy way to collect brand material, pictures & content

Commentaires : Very nice tool. Helpfull people at KONTAINER if you have any questions. We don´t use it correctly as a PIM system - why it can be a bit complicated to work with. Would be better without all that manually work. But that's our problem.

It gives us an easy and good overview of the products and assets that our costumers needs. It's easy for them to search for a specific product and then find data, product info etc.

The different folder types can be a bit difficult to differentiate from each other. I had problems with choosen the right ones from the beginning. And first you startet out - you have to do it over again if you find out you need another type.

Kenneth
Digital manager (Danemark)
Meubles, 201–500 employés

Kontainer Rocks!

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : I am very excited about the product, it has all the features we need for our business

The feature that allows you to download and scale the images in the same click

I get logged out too quickly when inactive

Maria
Social Media Manager (Danemark)
Textile, 11–50 employés

Great daily tool

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Very good. It's my preferred tool for organizing content.

It's very easy to navigate and customize ti our brand DNA. It provides a comprehensive and informative overview, and I use it on a daily basis.

I haven't come across any obstacles yet.

Cecilie
Kommunikations- og marketingsspecialist (Danemark)
Produits chimiques, 51–200 employés

Ease of use DAM

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Good - I would recommend to others.

The ease of use for everyone and the excellent customer service.

There's so many features that's it's overwhelming to use them all to the fullest.

Henrik
KAM (Danemark)
Vente en gros, 11–50 employés

Satisfied

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Very easy to use. I use it most for sending pictures to clients

there is nothing i dont like about kontainer

Jonsa
Digital Marketeer (Belgique)
Matériaux de construction, 11–50 employés

User friendly tool

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Kontainer's standout feature is its streamlined user experience, offering an intuitive interface that simplifies digital asset management. It excels in organizing and categorizing files, making it effortless to locate and manage assets efficiently. The platform supports various file formats and provides comprehensive metadata management for easy search and retrieval. Kontainer also offers advanced permissions and collaboration features, ensuring secure sharing of assets among team members.

No major negative points for now. The Kontainer team is ready to help when needed.

Thomas
CEO (Suède)
Relations publiques et communications, 2–10 employés

Container image bank

User friendly, value for money, a great tool

Nothing actually, it has ween working really good since day one.

Vibeke
Online marketing manager (Danemark)
Biens de consommation, 11–50 employés

Very easy to use

Commentaires : We are saving a lot of time using Kontainer, because our customers can help themselves finding the pictures they need.

It's very easy to get an overview of pictures only by searching across filenames, tags and descriptions.

The integration with InDesign is not working yet.

Mode et vêtements, 2–10 employés

Easy to use

4,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Good and easy for everyone to use. different kind of options for formats and to comment on rights to use the images and videoes

That it is easy to use and it gives easy access to all visual material like packs, videos and campaign images for us and our retailers.

it takes some time to figure out how to build and construct files but otherwise nothing special