Avis clients sur Envoy

En savoir plus sur Envoy

Découvrez le hall moderne. Des personnes aux colis, Envoy vous aide à gérer tout ce qui passe par la porte d'entrée.

En savoir plus sur Envoy

Dashboard "Employee Registration" tab should only be available for viewing to Global Access Administrators and No one else. Settings is under Visitor tab and Settings should be on it's own tab.

Envoy - Notes

Envoy a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 415 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Envoy ?

Neil
Neil
Sr QA Analyst (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés

Envoy is the best solution for managing visitors on multiple floors and managing package delivery.

Commentaires : It really is a simple solution for front desk communication, it cuts down on the panic when a VIP arrives and you need to locate their contact. Staff really appreciate getting the instant message with a photo of the visitor. Signing in is as easy as 123, first name and last name and an e-mail. Also responding to a notification is literally a one-click deal. It really cuts down on the build up of packages at front desk. It is simple and it is a great tool for the front of house operations.

Having tried out various solutions over the past 5 years. It is obvious that Envoy is the best solution for managing visitors on multiple floors and managing packages. It is convenient to set up the iPad app, users appreciate getting notifications when Interview candidates arrive at the front desk, they can get a notification message by E-mail or Text message and Slack instant message. Also when packages arrive for employees, they also get a photo of the package label sent to them, this is great for locating priority packages, once collected the user just clicks on a button to mark it as picked up.

Our location uses Apple iOS iPad minis with 8 inch screens, the app is certainly a stable build for iOS devices. However the few brief moments when I decided to use Envoy on a Android smart phone I did experience several crashes. That was annoying but I believe these bugs may have been addressed in a more recent build. For now we decided to only use the iPads as they seem to do the trick.

Brett
Director of IT Infrastructure (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 201-500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Saves time for receptionist, increases security, add professionalism

Commentaires : Envoy has become an integral part of our environment. With connections to Active Directory, Teams, and OneDrive we have streamlined the visitor notification and NDA process. We are able to pre-register visitors to speed up their check-in time using the Outlook add-in. Using the Deliveries feature saves our receptionist and mail room additional time, while letting employees know immediately when something arrives for them. In addition to the portal record of all visitors, along with their picture, the Teams notifications give our employees a record of their visitors to refer back to when needed. It's also helpful now that all visitors have a badge to be able to glance down at it if you forget their name ;-).

Envoy is very well designed for corporate environments. Our initial goal was simply a system that allows us to record and badge all visitors primarily for security reasons. We chose Envoy for the ability to notify users of visitors using email/Skype/Teams, which saves our receptionist time trying to track people down, and the ability to ask visitors to digitally sign an NDA.

The integration was not difficult for our IT team, and the features and integrations have expanded significantly since we started using it in 2017. My only gripe would be the annual premium subscription and label rolls are a bit pricey for an organization of our size, but it is not excessive compared to other options.

Dominique
Operational Global Account Manager (France)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 10 000+ employés

Amazing Experience with Envoy - Highly Recommended!

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, I'm very pleased with my experience with Envoy. It has proven to be a reliable and efficient service that has made my life much easier.

Envoy has great customer service and their product is easy to use. The features are intuitive and the customer support team is always available to help. I've been using Envoy for a few months now and couldn't be happier.

The only downside I've experienced with Envoy is the cost - it is a bit expensive compared to some of the other options available.

Farid
Farid
Head of Data (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201-500 employés
Source : GetApp

Unable to register

1,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very disappointing. I wish my company used a different app.

I have not had a chance to use it. I've been trying to get registered for a couple of hours already.

Unable to register. The mobile app started with Let's Get Started, regardless of whether one is already registered or not. Next is enter email. It takes 90 seconds to come back with something (on a fast phone). Then email was found. I scan the code and I am in. But, the very first time I tried to log in, my company had not connected me with the app. Virtually the same log in process led me to create my own (personal) account, which I was not intending to do. Then when my company did add me to Envoy, now it seems my email exists in two Envoy accounts. When I log in now, I see some information (like company logo and full name) displayed, but it also seems to be my personal account that I had created. I am assuming the logo and full company name would come from my company domain the Envoy has on file. But I know it's my personal account, as there are no resources available, like no rooms etc. Ok. How do I delete the account? I go through the (confusing) set of menus (my profile, then drop down for company, then manage accounts. In there I see my name (and email), select, and delete. It takes me to the Let's Get Started page. When I "log in" again, the same thing happens. Ok. Let's try their support, right? Not available, as it is Saturday. Everybody in the company must be taking weekends off, there is no support. I must wait for Monday. But Monday is exactly what I am trying to reserve at the office, as the company policy is to use Envoy to be able to work at the office.

Njon
Sr People Partner (É.-U.)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 51-200 employés

Great Product but Predatory Pricing

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Adding an additional PRINTER to my existing "Premium" license costs more that a new license. HUH‽ Envoy thinks anyone with more than one entrance to their company needs to be an Enterprise customer. Very bad pricing model built only to upsell. Paying to undisable core functions of the software is total BS.

Ease of use was key to our administrators

The pricing model is ridiculous and is geared solely to upsell customers to top tier for any add-on

Réponse de l'équipe de Envoy

il y a 3 mois

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're glad to hear that Envoy Visitors is providing ease of use and beneficial features for your workplace administrators. And we'd be happy to work with you to make sure you're finding the full value you expect from Envoy.

Facilities Admin (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 501-1 000 employés

admin and user friendly

Commentaires : Envoy is a great tool to add to your business. Especially, during covid19 protocol, the contactless or minimum contact is key for visitors and employees of the company to get notified. It is customizable where you can add in covid19 standard questions and it tracks just the right visitors info. I would recommend other companies to add Envoy for managing visitors on multiple floors and managing package delivery!

What I like the most is that is contactless when using the app on your phone. The kiosk is accessible and convenient when there are one or more tenants in the building. The notifications are fast and efficient

the least about Envoy is that is not compatible with all mobile devices. It is great for apple user, but not so much for Android.

Nels
Information Security & Compliance Manager (É.-U.)
Impression, 501-1 000 employés

Great Visitor Management System

This product is very easy to integrate to an organization; the active directory synchronization keeps employee list accurate and is easy to set up. The entire visitor presentation experience is completely customizable to your organization's needs. Customer service/support is within minutes, connecting to a real person in a chat window and issues or improvement ideas are actually taken into account, and used for future releases....amazing have had two improvement ideas taken and incorporated into now current features.

Not much to dislike about this software; it does what it is designed to do, and does it very well.

dolores
Supervisor Office Services (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 1 001-5 000 employés

Envoy- Safety for our Associates and Visitors

Health Check - Regardless of vaccinations, COVID-19 is continuing to stay with variants and spikes throughout the states and countries. The safety of our Associates and visitors is important. We have an onsite RN who has been providing service since March of 2020 and he truly appreciates Envoy. By including Envoy into our daily routine, we've been able to ease the mind of associates and visitors. The program is easy to learn/use and the best part is "the Bot" and if the "bot" doesn't answer the question, we are immediately directed to a "live" person. This is definitely huge. There are many other safety or security programs that take 24-48 hours to respond. Kiosk Multi language is a great success and we hope to see more languages, i.e. Vietnamese, etc.

Side bar, when we view Protect and want to verify "employees expected" it jumps to Visitors. That has been the most confusing to many Executives , Managers, etc. Dashboard "Employee Registration" tab should only be available for viewing to Global Access Administrators and No one else! Settings is under Visitor tab and Settings should be on it's own tab.

Ryan
Campus Security Specialist (É.-U.)
Construction, 1 001-5 000 employés

2022 Takeaway

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : The representatives have been very helpful and available when needed and most visitors are impressed by the system.

The system has a professional appearance and ease of use that visitors respond well to.

Not easily adaptable to meet the unique needs of a specific business, not security focused.

Youcef
Security officer (France)
Divertissement, 10 000+ employés

Envoy/ experience

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Good experience

App and the services offered are satisfactory

Easy to use and understandable, fluid in the transition

Alvaro
Alvaro
IT PM (Philippines)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Visitors are Wow'ed

I must say, that for a small business / office, we have wowed clients and visitors from multi-nationals whenever they arrive at the receptionist area and sign-in via the iPad terminal using Envoy. Back track a little, one of my favorites features is the ability to pre-register your visitors. This, depends on the setup of your IT, sends an email and calendar invite to your visitor. This email can include map to the office, some reminders (like dress code, parking), and this makes their sign-in a breeze upon arrival at the reception, they just say their names, and they're in the fast lane. Analytics. Yes, I'm a fan of numbers and figures, and Envoy gives us a quick data analytics dashboard to see how many visitors came per month/year, who has the most visitors, deliveries, etc. The data helps our planning for Building management (e.g., add new Envoy terminal, extend the security/reception area, promote pre-registration). It's just a beauty to use. And accessible via web from anywhere, and via a mobile app (passport as well).

If your office has multiple entrance/exit points, note that Envoy will treat it as having multiple locations, hence additional payment. Well, technically it's just the same office. But you can just create a sign-in field to indicate which entrance/exit they are in (just so you get to distinguish it when crunching the visitor data).

Joan
Receptionist and Facilities Coordinator (É.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 51-200 employés

Working onsite using Envoy

Commentaires : Envoy Protect is just great.

We first started using Envoy to log visitors and vendors. It created a badge and worked really well. Then Covid happened. Envoy developed something called Protect. Now Employees as well as visitors and vendors are recorded in Envoy. Employees can use an app on their phone to answer health questions and secure a spot at work and the visitors and vendors are entered manually. The only drawback is that our touchless temperature taking screen cannot sync up with Envoy. That would have been perfect.

As I said in the above section, I wish that it could sync up with my touchless temperature taking screen. Also, with Protect I'd like a little box next to each name that I could check once the person has their temperature taken - being able to record that in Envoy would be great.

Greg
Mgr - Customer Support (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 201-500 employés

SentriLock's Visitor Software

Commentaires : We really like the product. We have not used some of the advanced features but may do so in the future.

We are a technology company in the real estate sector. Prior to Envy, we just used a sign in sheet and badge for visitors signing in. Not very impressive or safe (and this was before COVID). We now have a sign in system that better represents us as a technology company, is easy for visitors to use and for us to track who has visited our office each day.

We don't have any major issues with your product -it has been very dependable and even if we do not have a person at our front desk, visitors can use it without direction. Maybe have a way to send us paper badge rolls periodically based on our usage so we don't run out and have to rush an order.

IT Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201-500 employés

Best Visitor Management Tool

Commentaires : This tool has been a welcome blessing to our organization. Our reception team loves it, our employees love it, and visitors always complement on how great the tool is.

I love that this tool allows everyone to be in the loop on when visitors have checked in. Whether you use the app, get emails, or other ways of notifications, you'll also be in the loop on when someone is there to see you. It also allows you to keep track of everyone onsite. From a security perspective, everyone is badged, and we know how visitors are by seeing the badge. It allows us to push out information meeting (e.g. WIFI, a map, other pertinent info) before a visitor even steps on site.

There's not much I dislike about the software. If I had to pick one thing it's that there's not enough security integrations with vendors at this time. They are slowly working on that though, so it should become less of an issue in the future.

Réponse de l'équipe de Envoy

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your review, Michael! We are definitely working on our security integrations. If you're interested in following our progress, check out our integrations page here: https://envoy.com/integrations

Kaye
Office Administrator (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Fantastic app and service

The ease of the overall design and user interface (UI). Also, the nifty features and add-ons you can add to make it specific to your needs. I get tons of compliments from our guests about how great it is to use, and often give out Envoy's contact information so they can set it up for themselves at their own company. The customer service is top-notch as well. They are always happy to give a helping hand whenever something 'seems' to go wrong - even if it is user error (and they don't make you feel bad about it, either). On the whole, I enjoy working with Envoy, and love the software. Keep up the good work.

The only thing that I can say that I don't like is that you can't put the email as optional on the iPad - meaning having the word (optional) next to the email bar. This always confuses first-time customers, so it would be great if that were something we could do. I already have it set as not a required field, but the word (optional) would be extremely helpful.

Lars C.
Operations Coordinator ()
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés
Source : GetApp

Give Envoy a try and watch your front desk woes melt away!

Commentaires : Anyone who works in operations will agree that there simply aren't enough hours in the day to get to everything. The job gets done with constant reprioritization of to-dos and a lot of hustling, but it would be a heck of a lot easier if I could be everywhere all at once. I am a proud Envoy customer, because the product and service that they provide enables me to do just that. It's hard to quantify how much time, energy, and stress Envoy has spared me, but the dividends are certainly shared by all - our guests, my employees, and yours truly. Give Envoy a try and watch your front desk woes melt away! You'll be glad you did.

Set up doesn't take more than a few minutes. The default interface is simple, intuitive, and visually pleasing, but there is a ton of opportunity for customization and integration for anyone who wants it. Envoy's customer support is ALWAYS there to assist me live on the portal.

I frequently have to troubleshoot the wireless badge printer that came with my Envoy bundle, but outside of that I'm very pleased.

Emily
Office Coordinator (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 201-500 employés

Envoy has been a huge asset to my office. Easy to use and looks nice and professional.

The UI is simple and clean, and for the most part, it is easy to use right out of the box. I also love the option to design and order custom badges with our own company branding on them, as an upgrade from the standard printed name badges. Envoy makes signing our visitors in much smoother and more professional with the digital interface. (Especially for a company in the tech/production industries.)

I tun into issues with the badge printer pretty often, so I'll have to hit up the troubleshooting section of the site a lot. The troubleshooting guide does usually help me solve my problems, though. There have only been a few instances where I've had to reach out to Envoy support or to my company's internal IT team for additional support on weird issues. One more con is that I wish we could have a little more control of the look of the iPad app, but that's not the biggest deal. The home screen and sign in pages still look great as they are.

Joe
Practice Manager (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 51-200 employés

Everything you've been looking for

Seamless integration to your everyday visitor process. Extensive set of plugins for the most popular 3rd party applications. We were able to link in our Wi-Fi for syncing guest credentials without needing to hire a web app developer! Same with the door access control system to include a log entry with temporary credentials upon visitor registration and check-in. The setup of the software is intuitive, and includes helpful hints along the way with why a specific setting is used. HR managers, and Front desk staff can have this product up and running in a matter of hours with little to no IT assistance unless they are looking for 3rd party integrations. The user experience is descriptive and not overly intrusive. The technical support representative who assisted us in correcting some errors in our security software were helpful, responsive, and even through it was a 3rd party system, they were knowledgeable enough to get it linked in to Envoy and didn't push off to the 3rd party to troubleshoot.

As with all good software, there is a premium price tag that comes along with this product. The software does include all you would need in a visitor management software. Other than the price of the product we have found it to be all inclusive and they have released at 2 other major feature updates; "Protect and Rooms included in the premium subscription at no extra cost.

Gerard
Manager of Global Health, Safety and Security (Irlande)
Électronique grand public, 1 001-5 000 employés

Envoy Visitors - My Thoughts!

Commentaires : Getting away from paper based visitor registration and having an ongoing accurate record of visitors.
Overall a great system that improves the visitor experience, and frees up so much time of front of house staff.

Accurate record of Visitors Ability to add an NDA to the process Saves so much time for front of house staff Auto notification for visitor hosts Ability to pre-register / invite visitors Improves the whole visitors registration experience Ease of use for Administrators Good dashboards.

The biggest challenge with deploying Envoy is getting employees to start using it to pre-register / invite their visitors. The product demo videos showing users how easy it is to start using the system could be improved. The benefits of using the system for an organization are clearly laid out in the demo videos - It would also be very helpful to have positive visitor feedback and their experiences on using the system. Options on the front screen are not readily obvious -i.e. a globe to depict different language options? a person that is unfamiliar will have no idea !

Sally
Executive chef (Salvador)
Production alimentaire, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Wow factor

Commentaires : Owning a bakery can get quite hectic sometimes, a lot of people come in making orders or picking up orders as well as vendors. Envoy visitors has helped make the front desk mess free. It's easier to identify which order is being picked up and ensure a better service and experience for our costumers.

Envoy helps make front desk an easier task. Every guest has has the wow factor when coming to our bakery. It helps to pre register visitors, vendors, work candidates and pretty much everyone visiting our place. Visitor registration including photo is one of my favorite features.

There's nothing much to complain about, except it is mainly for iPads , we tried it on android and were not very successful.

Brent
SVP Solutions (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Beautiful user interface with strong integrations

Commentaires : beautiful, modern front-desk check-in system

User interface design -- for both the end user and the admin -- is modern and simple to use. No training needed. The portfolio of integrations -- with things like Microsoft AD, Box (for storing signed NDAs), Skype for Business (for chat-based alerts of people's arrival), and on and on -- is very strong.

The pricing for the top tier (the plan with the most integrations) is slightly high when compared to our monthly investment in other marketing and office technology providers. It is still priced competitively for what it does, but if I had to pick a "like least" price is the easiest.

Sosy
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Looks professional and performs the functions we want it to do.

It looks professional and provides reporting so that we can always track who comes in and out of our facility. It's also pretty user friendly, so we rarely have issues with visitors being able to sign in. Our employees appreciate being able to receive both email and text notifications when a visitor has signed in.

It is pricey. We still find it worth having, but I had to make an argument for it in our budget. I wish the appearance was a bit more easy to customize. Sometimes there are hiccups and notifications don't send, but they typically get fixed very quickly.

Cathie
Experience Center Coordinator (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 501-1 000 employés

Amazing Visitor Registration Software

Commentaires : I really think Envoy Visitors is an excellent product and as I mentioned before many visitors want to purchase our system because they find it's a very easy product to use and gets them the results they need. With Covid Envoy has come up with useful tools for us to you to keep the system touchless which is very helpful as well as the ability to pre-register visitors and add in signable documents.

The ease of the software is what I like most about Envoy. I've had many visitors ask what system we use because they want it for their businesses.

I really haven't come across anything I'm unhappy with.

Jared
Workplace Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 51-200 employés

Useful but still needs better implementation

Commentaires : Overall it is very valuable to us to monitor guests and have our NDA signed upon entry. It would benefit from a tighter integration with google suite and hopefully this will happen.

It is very valuable to be able to track guests, staff, and maintain a smooth front desk entry procedure.

It would be great if there was better implementation with google suite. In its current state, Envoy is an extra step past creating a calendar invite and it has been challenging to get staff to fully use and adopt the software.

Network Administrator (Canada)
Biens de consommation, 201-500 employés

Professionally Greet your Visitors

Commentaires : Great experience, professional look, reliable and maintenance free.

I love the way it presents itself. Very professional and easy to use. It is a complement to our business and our brand. The support staff are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Tell them what you're looking to do and if the solution cannot do it, it will most likely be developed. We tested multiple solutions, this is the solution that stood above the rest.

I haven't found anything I dislike about this application.