15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur kintone

Imaginez. Créez. Le générateur visuel d'applications de Kintone vous permet de créer et de personnaliser des applications d'entreprise, sans aucun codage.

En savoir plus sur kintone

We have now customized and created databases to track our cats (we're a cat rescue), their statuses, any medical visits and costs, and our donors, adopters and fosters.

There is no calendar that can be used to show appointments, case dates, deadlines. Other than that, it does everything else.

kintone - Notes

kintone a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 153 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé kintone ?

Reunaldo
Reunaldo
Senior Data Analyst (Philippines)
Marketing et publicité, 501–1 000 employés

Kintone: My Personal Review

5,0 l’année dernière

The best thing about Kintone, in my opinion, is its user-friendly interface and the ability to easily customize the platform to meet specific needs. The ability to quickly create custom forms and reports is also very useful. Furthermore, kintone's integration with other services such as Google Apps, Salesforce, and Dropbox makes it incredibly powerful and simple to use.

Kintone's user interface can be difficult to use and understand at times, in my opinion. It also didn't have a lot of customization options, making it difficult to tailor it to my specific needs.

il y a 8 mois

Hello Reunaldo, Thank you for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear that Kintone's user-friendliness is working well for your business. That being said, we're always striving to improve our product and include new features for our users. Please check out our website for the latest product updates https://blog.kintone.com/company-news Feel free to reach out to support@kintone.com if you have any questions. Our support team is glad to help you. Sincerely, Kintone Team

James
IT System & Security Administrator (É.-U.)
Machines, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Kintone help smooth daily operations

Commentaires : so far so good, Kintone suites most of our company needs and has potential to serve in more areas.

process management, document organization, customized space for different department, workflow tracking and automation. easy to create app for different purpose.

user management and some database integration need improve, but since it's fairly new system compare to others, it's understandable, need to collect more user data and feed backs.

il y a 2 ans

Hi James, We appreciate your positive feedback. We are glad Kintone's different features are helping your business. Your feedback regarding user management and database integration will be duly noted and passed over to the team. Meanwhile, please feel free to reach out to us here https://www.kintone.com/en-us/support/ if you have any questions or concerns Warm regards, Kintone Team

James
I.T Analyst (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

New I.T Analyst using Kintone for about 6 months now

Commentaires : I've built a lot of apps for the company I'm with including a Gas Mileage Tracker App where I wrote a script that connected to Google Maps App and gave us the distance in miles and how much that was in dollars. I enjoyed it for the simplicity and how easy it was to get started building an app. Also the fact that the scripts use Javascript instead of some made up language is also good since most developers have been introduced to either Javascript or Java by now.

I like how easy it is to use and learn and set everything up. One of the advantages I think it has over most of the products in the same line, is how easy it is to set up process management and to assign roles to everyone on the team. For newer companies without anyone that's tech suave, I would definitely recommend Kintone!

Compared to other Services like Zoho Creator, there really is not much room for customization in the apps and the fact that you have to use another service to generate forms to input into the database is also bad because if you are not a user with Kintone, then the data cannot be accessed.

il y a 5 ans

Hi James, Thank you for your feedback! With our open API's, the customization possibilities are endless to transform your apps. I'd be happy to connect you with a Sales Engineer to review any requirements you have in more detail. There are a couple of options to display your data to those not inside Kintone. You can purchase a Guest Account which allows users to access a specific Space in which they were invited to and view the data from there. There is also an add-on called kViewer that allows you to display information inside Kintone with those outside of Kintone via a URL. Best, Larissa Kintone Customer Success

Julio
IT-Data Admin (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 51–200 employés

Easy Customization and Great Support Team

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Very good experience. Kintone has helped our organization grow in our database & data analytics even though we're still in the development phase.

The support team. Their team is very willing to help out with any questions and to help build apps. Integrations - Kintone has a very robust API and also boasts many 3rd party integrations. If whatever app you use already has an API, importing data is a breeze (same with automation). Customizability - Everything is customizable. If you can use Javascript then everything and their dog is customizable.

One gripe I have is the lack of functions natively in the App form builder. An example I had is totaling 10 fields and getting the average. It is possible with the calculations fieldtype but every field needs to be filled for it to average correctly.

Andrew
Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 11–50 employés

I Highly Recommend Kintone

Commentaires : It has greatly helped us to organize our data in one location. It is also the place where people can get the most updated copy of information. We usually update catalogs, pictures, data sheets and so employees usually have several copies and different versions. It's great to know which one is the most updated copy to use, for example. Love how you can customize the data fields to your specific needs.

I like how you can easily customize data fields and organize information in a completely custom way.

When you create a table inside an app, it would be nice to be able to auto sort them and/or use filters. Please make more native Kintone plugins for further customization!

il y a 2 ans

Hi Andrew, We appreciate your positive feedback. We are glad Kintone's customizability is helping your business. Your comment regarding creating a table in an app will be duly noted and passed over to the team. Meanwhile, please feel free to reach out to us here https://www.kintone.com/en-us/support/ if you have any questions or concerns Warm regards, Kintone Team

Courtney
Operations (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Love Kintone for Data Entry, Work flow and Project Management

Commentaires : I absolutely love Kintone! It has modernized our business & reduced data duplication. We now have a project management tool and can see tasks being done among the team in real time. It has highly reduced the amount of emails and outlook calendar reminders, since I can set automatic notifications and reminders. The team I work with at Kintone has been a tremendous help anytime I have questions about implementing new processes. The sky is the limit and I am excited to see things evolve!

It is easy to build apps that speak to one another, separating departments but not having to duplicate data

Its hard to import when there are multiple tables or when there is a lookup field in an app. sometimes I can search a field from the drop down by typing out the word and sometimes that feature is unavailable. It would be nice to have more native plugins with better instructions

il y a 8 mois

Hello Courtney, Thank you for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear that Kintone's application development and collaboration capabilities are working well for your business. We're always striving to improve our product and include new features for our users. Please check out our website for the latest product updates https://blog.kintone.com/company-news Feel free to reach out to support@kintone.com if you have any questions. Our support team is glad to help you. Sincerely, Kintone Team

Tara
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Takes the Stress Out

Commentaires : I have accurate reports, solid information and feel confident in my presentations because of the ability to have reports at my fingertips.

I love that Kintone allows me to retrieve our data in an easy to understand way. I can pull reports, manipulate them and present the data easily.

I wish it were a bit more flexible in regards to searching for information.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Tara, Thank you for your wonderful review! We're glad to hear you are satisfied with Kintone, and find our product user-friendly. I've included a link below on how to search data in Kintone. Searching Data: https://get.kintone.help/k/en/user/search/search_details.html Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions. We're happy to help! Best, Marie Kintone Customer Success

Produits alimentaires, 51–200 employés

Great software for CRM

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : A good platform that saves a lot of time, good customer support, suitable for many companies.

A good program for managing CRM operations, it helps a lot in automating spreadsheets, also makes it much easier to issue and track reports, offers a free trial, frankly I highly recommend it to increase work efficiency.

Indeed, it is an almost complete program, but it is preferable to constantly develop by adding new features, especially with regard to dealing with data.

il y a 8 mois

Hello, Thank you for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear that Kintone's CRM capabilities are working well for your business. That being said, we're always striving to improve our product and include new features for our users. Please check out our website for the latest product updates https://blog.kintone.com/company-news Feel free to reach out to support@kintone.com if you have any questions. Our support team is glad to help you. Sincerely, Kintone Team

Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Kintone - bringing the team together

This software is most helpful in the way that everyone can stay connected while having clearly defined roles for each user. No one sees anything they are not supposed to see. As the administrator, I am able to see everything in one place which is tremendously valuable in how much time it saves.

It does take a lot of time to set up the software. It is very much an investment that will pay off, but you need to be ready to spend some time getting it to where you want it to be.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks so much for your feedback! Happy to hear you are making good use of our awesome permission settings! Best, Larissa Kintone Customer Success

Sarfaraz
Sarfaraz
SEO Manager (Inde)
E-learning, 501–1 000 employés

A Comprehensive Management Software

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I am currently utilizing Kintone to develop a customized CRM system for tracking my firearms training students. The state I operate in has specific regulatory requirements that necessitate thorough record-keeping for periods of up to seven years. This goes beyond the traditional scope of a "sales pipeline" CRM and required me to design a specialized system to meet these requirements. Kintone has been a valuable tool in this process, allowing me to tailor the system to meet my specific needs and effectively manage my student records.

I have a strong background in relational database design, and I found that using Kintone was intuitive and efficient for my specific needs. The customization options allowed me to quickly build a solution for my student tracking requirements in just a matter of days, whereas other applications I tried took several weeks to achieve the same results. Additionally, Kintone's customer support team is a standout; they are always available to assist and speak in clear English which made communication effortless. Overall, I highly recommend Kintone as an excellent product for any business looking for a versatile and user-friendly work management solution.

Kintone is a powerful work management solution, but it does have some limitations. For example, the formatting options for phone numbers are limited, which can make it difficult to read large sets of data. However, the Kintone team has acknowledged this as an area for improvement. Additionally, Kintone relies heavily on integration with third-party applications to fully realize its potential, which can be an inconvenience. Despite these limitations, Kintone is still a versatile and user-friendly tool that can greatly enhance a business's workflow and management capabilities. It's just that it could be more polished.

il y a 8 mois

Hello Sarfaraz, Thank you for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear that Kintone's CRM, support and customization capabilities are working well for your business. Please reach out to support@kintone.com if you have any questions. Our support team is glad to help you. Sincerely, Kintone Team

Bobbie Sue
Mediation Supervisor (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

We love Kintone

Commentaires : We spent a lot of time developing, tying to get our apps all set before we dove in. We just started to use it and it is so much easier than our old systems. Thank you Kintone!

We were doing our case management remotely with Microsoft office products, which was time consuming and challenging when server issues prevented access. Kintone is great! It is easy to use, so customizable, has great features and they are constantly adding more plug ins and connections. We can connect to outside programs and we can move around fields and create apps for pretty much whatever we need. There is great support in setting up apps and learning the ways to develop Kintone to how you want it. We have requested some complicated connections and feature set ups to make our work easier and our Kintone support team has risen to the challenge. Better yet, the functonality is easy enough for a non-tech person to be able to learn how to build apps, add plug-ins and more. No more waiting for an outside tech person to add a field i need now. I can do it! Also, it was wonderful not to have our contacts pressuring us trying to UP-SELL and add on more costs and services. We are a small non-profit without a big budget for the case management system, and thankfully the Kintone team is trying to help us work with our needs while being sensitive to our cost restraints.

There are many different outside programs we use that we can connect (yay), but the cost of getting someone to code the connection is a difficult upfront cost to afford. Had to pick and choose what was most important.

Kate
Data Engineer (É.-U.)
Relations gouvernementales, 11–50 employés

Outstanding Technical Support

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, I have been able to make Kintone work for my application. There have been some frustrating workarounds that have been required due to Kintone limitations, but it works.

I am most appreciative of the Kintone's support staff. I am extremely impressed with response time, knowledgeability, professionalism, and willingness to help that I have experienced when working with all levels of support, but most notably,[sensitive content hidden]. [sensitive content hidden] is always quick to respond to my requests for assistance, and always willing to go the extra mile to make sure my Kintone application is meeting all my company's needs.

I am frequently frustrated by the narrow definition of what constitutes uniqueness in Kintone. The fact that I cannot define a unique record across multiple fields boggles my mind. In my opinion, that is a basic tenet of any database platform. And beyond that, I have had to jump through hoops to make sure that my unique values don't occur within other records. Very frustrating, indeed.

il y a 8 mois

Hello Kate, Thank you for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear your satisfaction with our support team. That being said, your feedback regarding unique records is noted and passed on to the product team. We're always striving to improve our product and include new features for our users. Please check out our website for the latest product updates https://blog.kintone.com/company-news Feel free to reach out to support@kintone.com if you have any questions. Our support team is glad to help you. Sincerely, Kintone Team

Scott
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 11–50 employés

Kintone for quick and easy data storage and access

Kintone is quick and easy to setup and use.

You cant organize the home page very much.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Scott We appreciate your positive feedback. We are glad Kintone is helping your business. Please feel free to reach out to us here https://www.kintone.com/en-us/support/ if you have any questions or concerns Warm regards, Kintone Team

Remus
Head of Production and Quality (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 11–50 employés

Data made easy - no experience necessary !

Commentaires : Excellent ! While the self serve help center has its limitation , my overall experience is positive because when I reached out to someone in the Kintone team , I always got the answers that I was looking for.

I like the fact that I was able to figure it out by myself , without the need to run to IT , as we all know that once IT is involved you usually get something that work for them and not for the end user.

There is nothing I dislike , although I would want to see a more in depth self serve help center . In the current form when you search for solutions on how to solve a problem ( problem in terms of figuring out how to build exactly what you need, not system being down or the like) you might get lucky and find something that will help you. In my view , it would help if customer generated "help solutions" would be made available.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Remus, Thank you very much for your review! We're always looking for new suggestions for our help center and support, so we appreciate your feedback and are happy to help any time! Best, Kevin Kintone Customer Success

Mark
Business Analyst (É.-U.)
Construction, 51–200 employés

Big business tool for a little price

Commentaires : We have built several databases for different operational areas. This has helped us track and store information about our facilities, vendors, and personnel. The notifications are especially helpful for stakeholders to get alerts when new records are added or comments are made, allowing them to quickly perform the next step in a process.

The product was so easy to deploy and easy to train people on. The price cannot be beaten. We switched over from Quickbase, which was much more expensive and less intuitive.

Print formatting leaves a little to be desired

il y a 2 ans

Hi Mark, We appreciate your positive feedback. We are glad Kintone's pricing and database features are helping your business. Meanwhile, please feel free to reach out to us here https://www.kintone.com/en-us/support/ if you have any questions or concerns Warm regards, Kintone Team

Sécurité et enquêtes, 201–500 employés

Kintone review for security services

Commentaires : We needed a solution to house all of our client communication, customer contracts and unique services, equipment, billing information, CRM, document library, post inspections, and more. We are able to do all that and more and customize it exactly as we want it.

The software is customizable to any need. The apps are able to be tied together through related records which is vital to our business. There are many standard apps that can be downloaded for free and edited and/or used as a model instead of building an app from scratch. Customer service for Kintone if very responsive and able to send an app template to assist when a premade app is unavailable. The template can then be installed and customized to suit the unique needs of the user. History is tracked in each app to show the changes made over time. This is an extremely useful feature. The entire interface is user-friendly and easy to learn.

I would like to be able to customize the portal and change the layout (such as move the location of the spaces and announcements). While there is a lot of information in the help section, it could be formatted in a more user-friendly format. I would like to be able to change the order in which the apps are listed in the apps section.

Thank you for your positive feedback! Best, Larissa Kintone Customer Success

Ryan
Manager (É.-U.)
Édition, 2–10 employés

Kintone for Book Publishing

Commentaires : Positive. It was slick to setup and I didnt need to pay an engineer. It has solved our repository and project dashboard needs.

Its a great repository for all of the specifications of each project and a great and easy tool for historical lookback when we have to reference old projects and do re-prints of books.

We have to use this AND gmail/outlook still... so we are still utilizing email and then having to fully do data entry into the software.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Ryan, We appreciate your positive feedback. We are glad Kintone's is helping your business's unique requirements. Meanwhile, please feel free to reach out to us here https://www.kintone.com/en-us/support/ if you have any questions or concerns Warm regards, Kintone Team

Leo
Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Kintone is ideal for people who are looking for highly customizable platform.

Commentaires : In general, I have been very happy using Kintone, I have built a variety of customized solutions using Kintone and I am hoping to do more.

Flexibility is what I love about Kintone. It has core features needed to handle many type of workflow in many industries. For those that are looking for more, It is also very easy to implement additional functionality and work with API from other system.

The UI really could use some work. As far as I think the UX is great, UI is struggling to hit good impressions.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Leo, We appreciate your feedback. We are glad Kintone's customizability is helping your business. Your comment regarding Kintone's UI will be duly noted and passed over to the team. Meanwhile, please feel free to reach out to us here https://www.kintone.com/en-us/support/ if you have any questions or concerns Warm regards, Kintone Team

Nobuko
V.P.of HR & Administration (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

Very Simple and User Friendly

Commentaires : It's very simple and easy to understand for any users as well as Admin.

Easy to customize as Admin for any needs of what the company needs for end-user to use.

None at this moment but if I can say anything, we prefer to have tabs on Portal Home page to divide pages.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Nobuko, Thank you for your great review! Happy to hear that you find our product easy to use, and enjoy its flexibility. We also offer customization for specific needs that may come up on the way. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact us! Best, Marie Kintone Customer Success

Mitali
Social Media Marketer (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Kintone: Perfect Solution For Project Planning

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Kintone is very powerful software that helps all the companies to handle multiple projects and improve their results. I'm using this tool for projects planning and task management with my team.

The Software offers great features to perfectly planning your project work with your team and generate effective result. It's very easy to use and eye-catchy UI.

Personally, I didn't face any issue with the tool right now.

il y a 8 mois

Hello Mitali, Thank you for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear that Kintone's project planning capabilities are working well for your business. Please reach out to support@kintone.com if you have any questions. Our support team is glad to help you. Sincerely, Kintone Team

Nacky
Senior Data Analyst (Philippines)
Marketing et publicité, 501–1 000 employés

Versatile and Efficient business platform.

4,0 l’année dernière

This platform works with a variety of business models. Given that it doesn't require coding, the majority of its functions are simply and easy to use. The flexibility allows it to satisfy our currently requirements at acceptable level.

As a techy person, this platform is too simple as it doesn't require coding. However, I would really like to see how it's been done on the background. Also, adding more features would be beneficial such as sorting of apps based on personal preference rather than when it was made.

il y a 8 mois

Hello Nacky, Thank you for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear that Kintone's versatility and flexibility is working well for your business. That being said, we're always striving to improve our product and include new features for our users. Please check out our website for the latest product updates https://blog.kintone.com/company-news Feel free to reach out to support@kintone.com if you have any questions. Our support team is glad to help you. Sincerely, Kintone Team

Bruce
Data Base Developer (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

Great support

Commentaires : To whom it may concern. Kintone’s technical support receives five stars from our organization--and if there were more stars Kintone would receive them also. What more can I say--near immediate understanding of our issues and effective timely resolution have been the norm. From responding to emails and phone calls to remotely viewing my IMAC to extending the trial period, multiple methods of outstanding support were utilized. Our database is developed and ready to entertain beta testing. We are linking our residents by their attributes (education, history, geography, etc.) and interest (hobbies, physical activities, board and card games, etc). We look forward to a continuing successful relationship with Kintone—though we trust that our need for technical support is diminishing as we go live. Bruce Johnson, PhD
Holy Creek Resident Link Database designer/administrator
Christian Living Communities: Holly Creek Retirement Community
(501c3 nonprofit entity)
Centennial, Colorado 80121

Met our needs for determingin matching interests.

Occasionally difficult to understand and sometimes it does not update data correct;;u

il y a 2 ans

Hi Bruce Thank you for the positive feedback! Our technical support team would be pleased to hear your remarks. We are glad Kintone's support was helpful to your business. Meanwhile, please feel free to reach out to us here https://www.kintone.com/en-us/support/ if you have any questions or concerns Warm regards, Kintone Team

Yumiko
Adminstrator (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 11–50 employés

Excellent software!

Kintone is extremely easy to learn and use. Each application is customizable so that is extremely useful too.

I think the overall look of the software may be a bit outdated but there is nothing about the performance that I would say is a "con".

il y a 2 ans

Hi Yumiko We appreciate your positive feedback. We are glad Kintone is helping your business. Please feel free to reach out to us here https://www.kintone.com/en-us/support/ if you have any questions or concerns Warm regards, Kintone Team

Scott
. (Canada)
Pétrole et énergies, 11–50 employés

Kintone is the BEST System We Have Ever Used

Customization options are second to none. It fit exactly what we wanted to achieve.

Overall we are very happy, and at this time have not found anything to improve on.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Scott, Thanks for the such positive feedback. We are glad Kintone's customizability is helping your business. Meanwhile, please feel free to reach out to us here https://www.kintone.com/en-us/support/ if you have any questions or concerns Warm regards, Kintone Team

Arjun
Sr. Digital Marketer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Recommended tool for all.

Really loved the task management and activity tracking features of the tool. Helps in reviewing the progress of my task. Great collaboration tools.

Should improve the integrations provided by the software.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Arjun, Thanks for the positive feedback! We are glad Kintone is able to help your business with task management and activity. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions. Warm regards, Kintone Team