The People make the Product

Publié le 13/02/2019
Co-Founder
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Transitioned a complex database with many "many to many" relationships which don't seem to something the designers at Kintone make a priority but thanks to experts and determined support from the team, we've figured most things out. We have a lot of work to do yet and it can feel daunting but thanks to the support, it is doable.

Avantages: The support. Figuring things out wasn't intuitive for me and without the support team, I'd likely not have seen the transition through. The team was unbelievably patient and kind and smart about ensuring we didn't get it fast...but correct. Support team truly was the best value and made all the difference in the world.

Inconvénients: Challenging to use and learn.
Lack of comprehensive tutorials.
I would always search first for help but only found very basic guidance which made me feel terrible for always having to turn to support team to figure things out. The product is great if you are very tech savvy and have advanced skills... or if you have the team for support. But if we had to go this alone, we'd never have endured.

Hi there,

Thank you for your review! Our support team truly appreciates all of your feedback, and we're always happy to help whenever you need it. Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need assistance!

Kintone Makes Reports Easy

Kimberly G.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The data allows me to understand our target audience and see when the dynamics of our audience change over time. For example, we always assumed that 90 percent or more of our audience was low income. Now that we have more data entered into Kintone, I see that our audience is 80 percent low income. This reflects the shift in our local population, but it wasn't until we had more data in Kintone that I could see our assumption was wrong.

Avantages: It's a comprehensive database that helps me wrote reports to funders. It allows me to customize the data I collect and easily make changes as needed.

Inconvénients: I wish there was an app that I could easily use on my phone in the field without having to use the desktop version.

Hi Kimberly,

Thank you for your feedback!

We've been making some major updates to our Kintone mobile app since the beginning of the year. This will allow you to work on your phone from anywhere. It is available in both Google Play and the IOS store.

Kintone Customer Success

Data made easy - no experience necessary !

Publié le 07/11/2018
Remus M.
Head of Production and Quality
Mode et vêtements, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Excellent ! While the self serve help center has its limitation , my overall experience is positive because when I reached out to someone in the Kintone team , I always got the answers that I was looking for.

Avantages: I like the fact that I was able to figure it out by myself , without the need to run to IT , as we all know that once IT is involved you usually get something that work for them and not for the end user.

Inconvénients: There is nothing I dislike , although I would want to see a more in depth self serve help center . In the current form when you search for solutions on how to solve a problem ( problem in terms of figuring out how to build exactly what you need, not system being down or the like) you might get lucky and find something that will help you. In my view , it would help if customer generated "help solutions" would be made available.

envoyé par kintone le 24/01/2019

Hi Remus,

Thank you very much for your review! We're always looking for new suggestions for our help center and support, so we appreciate your feedback and are happy to help any time!

Kintone Customer Success

Made it easy for a caveman

Publié le 16/02/2019
Founder and Chief Executive Officer
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am not a developer. I know how to spell HTML. The Kintone team took a concept I had and created a comprehensive client evaluation audit and scoring system that included multiple client support apps, like action planning. From day one until we were able to start testing initial versions was fast, fast, fast. The development time was a matter of months from start to roll out. The people we worked with were wonderful, honest and smart. The only challenge was that since I am not a "techie" - there were times their communications were a bit over my head. But they eventually learned how to communicate better with a novice like me. I was very, very pleased with Kintone and the platform they built and manage for us.

Avantages: The system is quite robust, has multiple applications (audit, reporting, support materials, action planning), and easy to use.

Inconvénients: Multiple clients cannot be working on their audit at the same time.

Hello,

Thank you for your review and our team is very grateful for your feedback! As you mentioned, Kintone is a very robust system that can be designed however you want it to be, and we're happy that we were able to help turn your concept into a system that works for you!
Let us know anytime if there's anything else we can help you with!

Kintone Customer Success

Kintone review for security services

Publié le 28/05/2019
Administrator
Sécurité et enquêtes, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We needed a solution to house all of our client communication, customer contracts and unique services, equipment, billing information, CRM, document library, post inspections, and more. We are able to do all that and more and customize it exactly as we want it.

Avantages: The software is customizable to any need.
The apps are able to be tied together through related records which is vital to our business.
There are many standard apps that can be downloaded for free and edited and/or used as a model instead of building an app from scratch.
Customer service for Kintone if very responsive and able to send an app template to assist when a premade app is unavailable. The template can then be installed and customized to suit the unique needs of the user.
History is tracked in each app to show the changes made over time. This is an extremely useful feature.
The entire interface is user-friendly and easy to learn.

Inconvénients: I would like to be able to customize the portal and change the layout (such as move the location of the spaces and announcements).
While there is a lot of information in the help section, it could be formatted in a more user-friendly format.
I would like to be able to change the order in which the apps are listed in the apps section.

envoyé par Kintone le 05/06/2019

Thank you for your positive feedback!

Kintone Customer Success

Kintone - bringing the team together

Publié le 28/05/2019
Program Director
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This software is most helpful in the way that everyone can stay connected while having clearly defined roles for each user. No one sees anything they are not supposed to see. As the administrator, I am able to see everything in one place which is tremendously valuable in how much time it saves.

Inconvénients: It does take a lot of time to set up the software. It is very much an investment that will pay off, but you need to be ready to spend some time getting it to where you want it to be.

envoyé par Kintone le 05/06/2019

Thanks so much for your feedback! Happy to hear you are making good use of our awesome permission settings!

Happy with Kintone!

Publié le 16/02/2019
Karlee C.
Community Coordinator
Mode alternatif de résolution des conflits, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Kintone allows us to be as detailed and specific in capturing information as we desire to be while remaining clean & simple to use. We feel confident that we will be a more successful organization because of Kintone.

Avantages: This software is completely customizable. It is easy to use & makes us feel empowered in the success of our organization.

Inconvénients: It takes some additional steps to get all of reporting done than the site we used previously. However, the detailed information we are capturing, the customization of that information, especially the transparency of knowing exactly how that information is being captured & translated, outweighs the additional time reporting takes.

Hi Karlee,

Thank you for your review! Really happy to hear about all the great things you and your organization have been able to accomplish with Kintone. We're glad that our platform has been able to help you grow!
Please feel free to reach out if you ever need help with anything!

Kintone Ease of Use

Darryl C.
Sr. Operations Mgr
Eau/gaz/électricité, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Management of rotations of equipment to be sent for kitting program

Avantages: I'm a manager and I'm not in the system daily. The ease of use for me to access and have a dash board with all of my info. The dashboard lets me review the required data without having to reapply my search parameters. Also, finding new info or updating my dashboard is simple.

Inconvénients: Nothing found as of yet. If something occurs I will reach out to Kintone

Hi Darryl,

Thank you for your feedback! The Announcement section of portal home makes it easy to keep up to date on all your information.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions.

New I.T Analyst using Kintone for about 6 months now

James C.
I.T Analyst
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I've built a lot of apps for the company I'm with including a Gas Mileage Tracker App where I wrote a script that connected to Google Maps App and gave us the distance in miles and how much that was in dollars. I enjoyed it for the simplicity and how easy it was to get started building an app. Also the fact that the scripts use Javascript instead of some made up language is also good since most developers have been introduced to either Javascript or Java by now.

Avantages: I like how easy it is to use and learn and set everything up. One of the advantages I think it has over most of the products in the same line, is how easy it is to set up process management and to assign roles to everyone on the team. For newer companies without anyone that's tech suave, I would definitely recommend Kintone!

Inconvénients: Compared to other Services like Zoho Creator, there really is not much room for customization in the apps and the fact that you have to use another service to generate forms to input into the database is also bad because if you are not a user with Kintone, then the data cannot be accessed.

Hi James,

Thank you for your feedback! With our open API's, the customization possibilities are endless to transform your apps. I'd be happy to connect you with a Sales Engineer to review any requirements you have in more detail.

There are a couple of options to display your data to those not inside Kintone. You can purchase a Guest Account which allows users to access a specific Space in which they were invited to and view the data from there. There is also an add-on called kViewer that allows you to display information inside Kintone with those outside of Kintone via a URL.

Kintone Customer Success

Great software which allows to quickly optimize analog processes. Fits small and large organization

Publié le 23/04/2018
Philipp S.
Head of Finance and Administration
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Very easy to develop forms and workflows. User driven. Allows to deploy apps fast and supports quick changes based on user needs.

Inconvénients: The mobile version needs improvement and is not as user-friendly as the desktop version. A better mobile version would greatly add to the overall value of the software.

envoyé par kintone le 01/05/2018

Thanks for the review! I will pass on your feedback about our mobile app. We are currently in Beta testing for Kintone Roam, a new version of our mobile app. This new app is intended for in-the-field Kintone users. If you'd like to check it out, please email support@kintone.com.

Great process management software

Publié le 07/11/2018
Betsey T.
Network Administrator
Vins et spiritueux, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We picked this software in order to fix a paper based process that had gone wrong After we made the first application we've made 30 more for different processes in our company. I can't say enough good things about the software and how it has helped our company.

Avantages: User friendly GUI
Easy learning curve for programming
Notifications
Process management
Great support
Adaptability

Inconvénients: There is nothing that we dislike currently

envoyé par kintone le 08/01/2019

Hi Betsey,

Thank you for your feedback! We're very happy to hear about all the apps you've developed and how Kintone has worked for you!

Database Management made easy

Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are able to track SO MUCH data because of Kintone. I have charts, graphs and more because of Kintone.

Avantages: I love that a total novice can use this and be successful in handling a lot of data.

Inconvénients: I wish there were a few more ways to manipulate the data within the Kintone program. Like moving the apps to a different order rather than just the newest apps first.

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear Kintone is helping you easily track all of your data!

Kintone Customer Success

Kintone simplifies data management at the cost of some functionality

Publié le 19/07/2018
Sean R.
Web Administrator, IT Support, Graphic Designer
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Kintone has drastically improved our non-profit organization's ability to collect and manage data. An NPO lives and dies on the accuracy of its data. With Kintone, we are better able to present the effectiveness of our services to potential donors and grantors, improving our ability to earn more and better grants, leading to better services for our clients.

Avantages: It is incredibly simple and fast to get a new app built and launched. Some of the smaller ones go from idea to launch in a matter of minutes. These are programs that would have taken hours or days to develop in Microsoft Access.

Inconvénients: There is some basic functionality that I expect in any database or data management software that Kintone lacks. For instance, the ability to have a drop-down menu that also allows for a user-typed input (what Access calls a combo-box). If this existed in Kintone, it would help me to simplify a great many apps.

envoyé par kintone le 01/08/2018

Hi Sean,

So happy to hear Kintone has been a success for your NPO! As far as the product features, I'd be happy to submit your feedback to the team for review. In the meantime, there is always the option for customization within your domain. If you'd like, I'd be happy to get you in touch with one of our Sales Engineers to review. Just email support@kintone.com.

Kintone Customer Success

Makes managing data "manageable" for the non-IT employees

Publié le 23/04/2018
Remus M.
Head of Production and Quality
Support client

Avantages: Most functions are easy to use .
Easy to create your own database from scratch or by migrating data from various files.
Love the fact that I was able to add 1 user at a time - allowing me time to learn and pass on some knowledge to the next user .
The ability to link multiple apps thru very useful functions ( lookup ) works perfect for me

Inconvénients: Online support ( help ) - very limited - when trying to find some guidance on how to set up your "newly invented " app , if you search the HELP or "google it" you will not get many answers or very well explained answers.

envoyé par kintone le 01/05/2018

Hi Remus! We are currently updating all of our help materials and would love to hear any specific feedback you have. Also, don't hesitate to reach out to support@kintone.com if you ever need assistance. Our team would love to review your apps!

Excellent drag and drop database builder

Publié le 20/04/2018
Barry S.
Adjunct Faculty
Hôpitaux et soins de santé
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I liked the software. It has helped us find an easy way to track certifications for our organization.

Avantages: What I like most about this software it is super easy to build a database with drag and drop. Also, if you need something more advance there is a custom development team that is affordable

Inconvénients: I think the look of the user interface needs to be updated. The visual design needs work as it doesn't look visually impressive compared to some tools.

envoyé par kintone le 01/05/2018

Hi Barry, thanks for the review! So glad you're loving our drag and drop feature. It sure does help to build your custom apps with ease. I will pass on your notes about the user interface to the team.

PHENOMENAL PRODUCT!

Publié le 18/04/2018
Compliance Officer
Textile, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: TONS. We originally started using Kintone to develop a Supplier Portal for our international suppliers. This is currently in use. We are now working to develop a portal for our design and sales department - housing the core processes of our custom manufacturing operation.

Avantages: It's flexibility, ease-up use, and because I'm a database nerd - the database on the back-end is setup exceptionally well. EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT structure and overall product.

Inconvénients: There really isn't anything to NOT like about this software. I do see some areas of potential however - for instance - maybe adding a matrix feature in the app dev part. But nothing to complain of.

envoyé par kintone le 01/05/2018

Thanks so much for the kind words! Glad to hear you are expanding your Kintone use throughout your company. Let us know if there is any way we can help as you onboard your new users.

Kintone Support / Ease of use

Publié le 03/06/2019
Troy S.
Plant Supervisor
Production alimentaire, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very good experience. I recommend this software to everyone. If you are looking for paperless and an increase in productivity when it comes to entering data.

Avantages: The support is very good. The software has made things a lot easier and faster for our production floor. The apps are easily built to our needs.

Inconvénients: Ability to organize Apps in Categories.

envoyé par Kintone le 26/07/2019

Hi Troy,

Thank you for your great review! Very happy to hear about all the great work you've been able to accomplish with Kintone, and our team is always glad to help if you need any further support! Feel free to reach out to us anytime!

Easy Setup for a non-Techie

Publié le 13/02/2019
Michael D.
IT Consultant / Client Services / Volunteer at Christmas Unlimited, Inc.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I chose Kintone because the sales rep was so much more involved and helpful than any of the other products I was considering. She was able to get me up and running with the free trial in less than an hour. Kintone really is easy to use. And even though I had a few roadblocks during the setup, I was able to find the answers online or through Customer Support.
And the fact that Kintone is a database as opposed to most CRMs that are built for the sales team, I was able to build the solution I need.

Avantages: Kintone is easy to use. I was able to get it up and running in less than an hour (although it took several more tweaks to the setup before I had it working the way I wanted). Customer Support is excellent as well.

Inconvénients: While many parts of the software are well-designed and look really good, there are parts of the software (like the Admin section) that look older and could use a re-design.

Hi Michael,

Really glad to hear you've been loving Kintone! As you mentioned, anyone can create a build on Kintone that works for them. Our team appreciates the feedback as well! Feel free to reach out to us if you ever need help with anything!

Excellent tools

Publié le 01/05/2018
Asesor de Gestión Humana
Support client

Avantages: Is a tool that allows me a much faster work than normal, I recommend 100%, does not need any type of update or changes, because it is an excellent application, recommended.

Inconvénients: I do not have any type of complaint regarding this application because it has an excellent performance, I recommend it to all

envoyé par kintone le 04/06/2018

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate your feedback.

Kintone helps make our teamwork more productive and gives us power to manage our business.

Publié le 08/02/2018
National Account Manager
1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Kintone makes any business better by allowing self-designed business processes. Everything is built & nested within our collaborative work-space leading to a lead in proficiency. It's also extremely easy to use to stay on top of key notifications throughout the day.

Inconvénients: Workspaces you join can sometimes be cumbersome if you're accustomed to another layout but it gets easy quickly. Sharing applications & stats can sometimes take a moment to upload but only when collaborating simultaneously.

Kintone Platform Review

Publié le 25/08/2019
Mary kaye W.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés

Commentaires: Great support.

Avantages: Love the use of plug-ins and modular programming. As a former Sr. Sys. Analyst in the utility industry, I was impressed with the ease of use of the Kintone product and the ability to come up to speed to develop a useful program.

Inconvénients: Did not find any negatives. Looking forward to the evolution of our software.

Kintone is a great platform for creating form-based apps

Publié le 12/02/2019
Brenden F.
Co-Founder, Chief Executive Officer
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: They've got really good support if you've got questions, comments, or concerns. Their quote for getting more out of the software was reasonable. The pricing is great and allows non-enterprise users to access their platform.

Avantages: Kintone offers a lot of functionality where you have form-based processes. It allows you to capture meaningful data from forms, create specific permissions all the way down to specific fields, create lots of apps, and generate reports from data fields. It was pretty easy to pick up on how to do everything we wanted and didn't cause a lot of brain damage on figuring out the platform.

Inconvénients: You can't set permissions for tables within forms. We got a quote from them to do this, but for our client it wasn't going to be worth it.

Hi Brendan,

Thank you for your review! Very happy to hear that you and your company have been using Kintone's features to the fullest! Our support team really appreciates your feedback as well; don't hesitate to reach out at any time if you need help!

Kintone Customer Success

Excellent Tool, productive and power for business

Publié le 02/05/2018
Daniel R.
Computer Operator - GTS, Solutions, Del & Transf
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 001+ employés
Source : GetApp
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Excellent aplication to teamwork more productive and gives us power to manage our business. 100% effective

Inconvénients: I no have cons to this aplication because i increase productive in work, and is a grear software which allows to quickly optimize analog processes. Fits small and large organization

Kintone - A Database for Everyone

Publié le 19/02/2019
Robert A.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are able to track all our members and our donors and to keep track of ongoing projects we are working on. The software allows us to easily collaborate together as a team, as well.

Avantages: I find the Kintone can do everything we need to do as a small to medium size non-profit. It scales down to our needs. It is easy to use and set up and technical support so far has been fantastic - both friendly and very helpful.

Inconvénients: At the moment - I really can't think of anything I dislike about the software. It's really such a joy to use this software, I have no negative feedback at this point. But I've only been using the software for about a month, so perhaps over time, I'll be aware of aspects of the software that could be improved.

envoyé par Kintone le 08/03/2019

Hi Robert,

So happy to hear you're loving Kintone! As you mentioned, Kintone can be customized and scaled to fit any size organization. Our team really appreciates your feedback too! We're happy to help whenever we can!

Kintone Customer Success

Easy to use no code database platform for a nonprofit. We use it to track services and share data.

Publié le 21/04/2018
Director of Evaluation and Technology
13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy to set up and share information. Being abe to attach files to records is great. Best are the analytics - other online databases we used did not crealize charts or pivot tables. Exportability.
We are able to share data and staff can use the easy tools to create their own reports.

Avantages: Analysis capacity. I can create pivot tables and sumary reports easily. Allows our staff to look at data without relying on Evaluation or tech department support

Inconvénients: Nothing really. Only things I would like would be ability to run video files and preview all file attachments in the site, not just download to view.

envoyé par kintone le 25/05/2018

Thank you for your feedback! I would like to mention the Box Plug-in we have available. This plug-in allows you to preview documents and watch videos within your app without having to download the file. All you need is Kintone, a Box account, and the plug-in information provided below. Don't hesitate to contact support@kintone.com if you have any questions!

Box Plug-in: https://developer.kintone.io/hc/en-us/articles/212495198-Box