Avis clients sur Namely

En savoir plus sur Namely

La plateforme de gestion des RH, de la paie et des avantages sociaux que vos salariés vont adorer.

En savoir plus sur Namely

We love the onboarding system, it makes everything very easy and automated.

Some of the locations for things seem a bit odd.

Namely - Notes

4,0

Namely a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 421 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Namely ?

MD Abu
MD Abu
Chief Marketing officer (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

A great Human resource management tool to bring efficiency at workplace.

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I am very satisfied with the software. It has made the HRM of our corporation more convenient & effective.

It is a very convenient system to make the HRM more easy & effective. It helps to manage the system remotely & sync all the information instantly. The software is very easy to implement & has a great User interface.

The software is already a great build but sometimes it becomes clumsy to manage all the data at once.

il y a 8 mois

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you've enjoyed using our platform.

Angie
Payroll/HR Administrator (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 51-200 employés

Namely Review

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Namely HRIS, Payroll and Benefits have made such a difference. Easy to setup and use. Have worked with multiple payroll systems for over 40 years and Namely (by far) is the best and user friendly.

We love the Onboarding, it has saved us so much time. On employee's first day, 99% is done. That's amazing.

Con is that not all of Namely HRIS info carries over to Namely Time.

il y a 8 mois

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that our platform saves you valuable time, especially when it comes to onboarding.

Deborah
Payroll Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Namely is the way to go

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I have been doing this job for many years using many different providers. I have found Namely to be a top notch provider.

Product is easy to navigate and use. Customer service is top notch

I would like to see the ability to use more complex filters for reporting. Sometimes I must download into excel to do additional filtering on the same column

Emily
HRBP (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Adequate product for the price

2,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I personally would not partner with Namely in the future, but it worked well enough for the 1 year+ that we had it.

We decided to go with Namely because it worked well with Germany, and we are an international company. It is unfortunately very difficult to find a product that works well in both Germany and US, since Germany is not a 1st tier country (like Spain, France, England). Germany also has very specific compliance and protocols in place. This was a number 1 feature to us, as well as the price point. Namely also had relatively simple reporting, we were always able to get what we needed.

Performance reviews were quite bad (from both an administrative and user standpoint), no ability to plan compensation within the system, difficult to set up work flows and difficult customer service (not able to just chat with someone, needed to email and create a ticket and wait for a response), organization chart was not set up well, work flows were not as simple as they could have been (ie a workflow for managers to be involved when someone was onboarded - had to be entirely manual).

il y a 4 mois

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback. We are disappointed to hear that you feel Namely wasn't the right solution for your company and apologize for your negative experience. We will be sure to relay your feedback and suggestions to our Product team.

Elena
Elena
Data Analyst (Espagne)
Biotechnologie, 501-1 000 employés

User friendly HR platform

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : In other words, to make my job easier in every aspect. You can just like the post, add a comment. On the left you will see a panel where you will find several links to help you navigate the platform. You can also view compensation and benefits in the profile area. Goals and performance reviews are also easily accessible from there.

The best thing about Namely is that it is user friendly and the reports are valuable. We have easy access to our resource section where we can post any policy, brochure, company or benefit related information.

Could be more intuitive, especially going back and forth between all the modules. Also, I think some features could use more customization.

Ressources humaines, 51-200 employés

Great HRIS and Payroll system with many customizable features

Commentaires : I and a Namely advocate, I was instrumental in recommending and seeting them up for my business. I just think their customer service format changes frequently and it is confusing sometimes to keep up with their preferred communication etiquette.

We have a ver detailed and multi step performance review process, Namely allowe dus to build the ratings and concepts for our processes. The abilit ti assign multiplie review writers, the steps of approval and the reminders are all key in our operations.

Our account contacts and the way we communicate has changed at least 3 times in the past year. Sometimes i feel like there is a push to work with customer service only in their prefered way, if you send an e-mail instead of a case or if you mark something urgent that they don't think is urgent.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you find our platform to be super customizable, especially when it comes to performance reviews. As for customer support, we truly apologize for your experience. We are confident that our new Pod Service Model and the Namely Help Community will enhance clients' overall experiences going forward.

Melissa
Employee Experience Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

Happy with HRIS

Commentaires : Namely is a good system. It has helped us to make our candidate and employee experience easier and more efficient. We are looking forward to adding the benefits system to replace our current system to really give our employees a central place to go for all of their needs.

We really like the onboarding tool for our new hires. There are definitely benefits to this system to streamline your process. For the most part, Namely provides an easy to use platform for our new hires to upload and provide their information. I really like the option of the e-signature which allows us to send out documents to individuals or company wide to be signed. Those documents are then available on the employees profile. We like the analytics which allow us to look at a variety of data points about our employees. We are preparing to add Namely benefits to our package and are hopeful that this will allow us to increase our employee experience satisfaction.

We did not have a great experience with implementation and felt that we were not prepared for our go live. Our original Customer Support person struggled with many of our questions and concerns and we were left to figure a good number of work arounds on our own. We are hopeful that the new system for getting help support will be better for us. We are frequently looking for ways to work around the limitations of the Namely software. The Namely community of users has been helpful to our company.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Namely has enhanced your onboarding process and overall employee experience. As for implementation, we truly apologize for your experience. We have made several improvements recently, such as introducing Data Migration Services, to ensure that our clients' implementations go smoothly and properly prepare them to go live. As for customer support, we are confident that our new Pod Service Model will enhance clients' overall experiences and are happy to hear that you have found the Namely Help Community to be helpful.

Yvonne
VP of Finance and Admin (É.-U.)
Automatisation industrielle, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

HR and payroll 'amped up'

Commentaires : Great team, good support. Really have enjoyed and benefited from the Broker Team at Namely.

I think the ease of use for all users was a main factor. Keeps the team engaged, connected and really enjoy the ability to manage PTO all in one spot.

Think sometimes there are a couple of suggestions by a minority that get a lot of attention and maybe it isn't something that needed to get focused on right away or maybe more discussion so the functionality works better for all.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that our platform helps keep your employees engaged and connected. We work very hard to assess, prioritize, and action on all suggestions that we receive. Please continue to give product feedback to your dedicated Namely Pod and know that we take it very seriously!

Tess
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

CircleCI<>Namely

Commentaires : Our experience with Namely has definitely been tumultuous. We had a very rocky start and it continued to be rocky as the turnover rate was extremely high on their CS team. We had about 6 CSMs within one year. Constant issues with the platform and no resolution in sight. Things are better now and Namely seems to be making great strides towards progress, but still has work to do.

-one source of truth for all employee information - easy to track/request time off -resources tab is helpful for new hires -place to store private employee data -very customizable

-SO many issues in the beginning(especially with workflows and onboarding templates) (ex. when you submit a salary change workflow you have to do two separate workflows for base salary and commission, even though the commission piece is added into the workflow). -can't easily hide legal name from other employees view -tasks tab is pretty much no use to us. When you assign a task to someone there is no way to set reminders or alert you if you have a task overdue. Also, no notification or red flag that says you have incomplete tasks on the homepage.

Abhishek
Abhishek
Associate Consultant (Inde)
Études de marché, 51-200 employés

Best HR solution tool!

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Great HRM tool with excellent interface and efficient features. Its payroll management feature is also very handy.

I love the interface. It’s easy to use and user-friendly. It’s a one-stop solution for all your HR needs. Performance review and onboarding process is also very smooth.

There is room for improvement of reporting feature/performance review. Even the tax feature can be made more user-friendly.

Ralitsa
HR Supervisor (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 51-200 employés

Overall review

Namely is easy to navigate for the admins and our employees. The social aspect that everybody can share on the dashboard is great. Payroll service is also very satisfactory. Customer service improved from an year ago. We have received fast and helpful responses to our inquiries. Benefits management in the system is also intuitive. We had smooth last Open Enrollment.

One of the features that I wish to improve is the Namely Time reporting. Majority of our employees are hourly so when we are looking for reporting on the hours worked the reports are not robust and involves lots of time cleaning to get to the information you need. PTO tracking for hourly and salary and reporting it could be better and less confusing. Another feature I wish to improve is the Namely Benefits as a broker. We had signed up previously but then ended up with another broker as many errors occurred in our benefits management and lack of commutation with our broker. File feed management during open enrollment could improved also.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that both you and your employees find Namely's platform user-friendlyespecially with payroll services.

Tomi
Executive Administrator / Office Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Not your typical Payroll software, so no more dreading the use of it!

Commentaires : I used to dread doing payroll, because the system we were using was not user friendly and extremely time consuming and cumbersome. Now, with Namely, I can input information into the HRIS system, and it feeds right over into Payroll; so no more double entering! Namely does not look like a typical boring old spreadsheet. The system is easy to read, with nice use of color, and some areas even customizable w/ our own graphics and pictures. It's nice to work in software with some personality. We can now onboard our new hires using Namely, which allows the new employee to fill in tedious personal information, leaving me, the administrator, only a few areas that I have to input myself. It is a definite time saver for sure! I love the fact that Namely allows us to customize reports, but sometimes I feel that this is one area that isn't as easy to figure out. Some reports can only be created by a Namely Rep, and other reports can be created by us. I can't always figure out which filters to use, or how to complete a report exactly the way I want to use it. This may be more user error, and not entirely Namely's fault. I will say that the Namely Reps/Support do come to my aid every time, and I do get the reports or answers I need rather quickly. We like the fact that employees can do open enrollment/life change events, right through Namely, which removes Human Resources from having to enter everyones selections manually ourself. Namely had a few glitches with it this last year, but part of it was also a communication problem from the Insurance Company side. Namely has been in contact with us about working on this problem throughout the year, so I'm now worried about it now. I do not dread having to go into Namely to update or enter something. I do not dread doing payroll, because if I have to fix something in an employee's profile, deductions, taxes, etc... it's only a click away, and then I can get right back to completing payroll. It's very easy! Namely really does reduce the amount of work HR has to do: 1) by allowing employees (active or termed) access to their W2's and/or changing their address 2) supervisors requesting Raises and Promotions now go through Namely and not a silly group email train 3) I said it earlier, but having Namely take care of Open Enrollment/Insurance deductions so no manual entry needed. I hope you can see that Namely is not your typical Payroll/HRIS software, but has personality, ease of use, and quality customer service!

The ease of use, customizable reports in format pdf or Excel, and it even looks appealing to work in.

I have to manually input PTO for new hires, or when someone moves to next tier of years of service. The numerous email alerts you get for any employee change request (ie: address; title change; Raise, etc...) gets annoying, yet to confirm that I sent off the payroll submission, I don't receive any.

Caryn
Communications Manager (É.-U.)
Sports, 51-200 employés

Review of Namely for time management, easily accessible benefits information and other perks

Commentaires : Namely has been transformational for our business, improving efficiency and allowing employees and managers to focus more on the core work of the organization without being bogged down by time-consuming HR tasks. The ability to track leave, benefits and paystubs all in one software keeps us accountable and avoids lots of paperwork!

Before my company started using Namely, we were submitting our time-off requests on paper and routing through multiple mailboxes for approvals. We did not have a reliable and convenient system for managing our leave accrual or communicating with busy managers about PTO requests. Now, all of that information is at our fingertips, approvals are a breeze, and it's easier for managers to keep track of all of their direct reports' schedules. Namely also allows us to view our pay stubs and benefits information at any time, and complete our annual open enrollment, all within the software. I would highly recommend the service to any organization looking to improve its efficiency for HR processes.

At our company, employees accrue comp time for working weekend events throughout the year. Namely does not allow us to enter that comp time in a formal system that is tracked electronically. Instead, we keep track of it on our own, and when we enter PTO requests as "comp time for XYZ event", it is on the honor system. Not a huge complaint, but would be nice if we could track that piece of our PTO the same way we can vacation time, sick time, etc.

Shane
HR Director ()
Cabinets médicaux, 51-200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Namely: To Infinity and Beyond!

Commentaires : A couple of years ago I sat in my office after getting off the phone with our previous HR software support team. I was angry at the 72 hour turn around time and then it hit me. I don't have to put up with this. I began my journey to find a replacement HR/Payroll platform. I didn't want to be held back by so-called "turn around time" ever again. Demo after demo I battled through all the fluff of the so called superb platforms on the market, then I threw on the brakes. I stumbled on this company called Namely that looked familiar to social media that I frequent. It looked so simple, could this be the one? I signed up for the demo prepared to be disappointed by a flashy sight with no power behind it and awful customer service, but then it happened. I found the ONE. So simple, yet very powerful and the customer service was off the chart (from another planet). We took a leap and implemented Namely's HR and Payroll platform. I dreaded to hear employee feedback and was terrified to reach out to customer support. Employee feedback started to roll in, what? they actually love it and it's easy to use. I never dreamed I would receive so much positive feedback from employees, but I did and still do. Then came the day I had to contact customer support. I was blown away by the quick and courteous support I received. I was in awe. This is exactly what I was looking for. I couldn't believe it. An HR platform that employees love, HR and Payroll managers love to use, and quick and courteous support. Namely will allow us to grow To Infinity and Beyond! We love Namely!

Employees and Managers love the look, feel and ease of use. The platform is very customize able and the reporting is very powerful. From on-boarding to termination, Namely has what it takes to get the job done. Their open API is a huge plus allowing integration with almost any vendor.

The calendar could be more powerful and the file storage could use a makeover, but you can't lose with this platform. They are continuously listening to users and making improvements.

Dena
Sr. HR Consultant (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 201-500 employés

Would choose Namely if evaluating vendors again

Commentaires : Namely has been a great decision for our company that wanted to house Payroll, Benefits and HRIS under one roof. We selected them due to the ease of use of the platform for the site administrators as well as our employees and felt they would be able to meet the needs of our growing company. The service that Namely's staff has provided is great. If evaluating vendors for another company, I would choose to select and implement Namely again.

The platform is very easy for employees and site admins to navigate. It's intuitive. It promotes self-service so employees can update their personal information, with an easy click they can request and their manager can approve PTO, they can easy view important company information (employee handbook, their w2, summary plan descriptions, etc). Once set up, onboarding new hires is super easy and quick and done within the Namely system. The mobile app is easy to use. We love that our distributed workforce can view their co-workers birthdays and work anniversaries and we can disseminate info via the facebook like newsfeed. It helps everyone feel more connected even though they are spread out around the country.

They are still working to auto-sync some remaining fields from the HRIS to payroll side of the platform (like EEOC/Job Category and Ethnicity info) for easy EEO-1 reporting.

Meg
HR Director and Payroll Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion des investissements, 51-200 employés

A solid product, easy to use, checks all the boxes

Commentaires : Namely is the perfect solution for a small business like ours. It has saved me so much time compared to the previous solution we used for HR and payroll.

I find Namely easy to manage, easy to explain to employees, full-featured, with solid and easy-to-use reporting. The payroll reporting, which I use extensively, is especially robust - I haven't had to venture into custom reports because all the "canned" reports meet my needs and then some, and they download lightning-quick! After a year I have yet to find something "glitchy" that doesn't work quite right - it's well-built and thoughtfully designed.

I find that correcting the occasional payroll issue is a bit of a challenge - fortunately, Namely's payroll customer support team is well-versed and available to assist.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that our centralized platform has saved you valuable time.

Travis
CEO (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 51-200 employés

Straight forward

Commentaires : Line of sight is easy, metrics and reporting are well thought out. Performance management is excellent, company goal setting, company wide communication is excellent.

Namely is straight forward, clear, and easy to use right out of the box. In fact very few things have been changed for over a year.

There are not any cons, it is easy to use.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you enjoy utilizing our all-in-one platform and find it to be straight forward.

Lisa
Pétrole et énergies, 51-200 employés

Great for small companies

Commentaires : Overall, I like Namely. It makes processes easier and their customer service is fantastic.

The ease of use is what I love most about Namely. For the most part, it is very intuitive and user friendly. Being user friendly makes it easy for me as the admin but more importantly it makes it easy for my employees to navigate.

There is still a lot of room to grow. There are a several functions that I was used to on other (larger name brand) software that Namely doesn't have yet. A major one for me was not having pass enrollment. But they have since updated that and now offer a passive enrollment, which is a relief! I know they are working on a load of new functions and I look forward to seeing what they are.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and look forward to continue enhancing our platform and your overall client experience.

Lisa
HR Director (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great concept, but not able to deliver

Commentaires : Namely needs to stop building new features, fix the ones they have, and build better internal processes. The dysfunction they are experiencing internally is extremely apparent to clients.

In comparison to other all-in-one HRIS systems, the interface is a lot more friendly. It marries the concept of social media newsfeeds with HR, allowing employees to comment on each other's birthdays and anniversaries. This gives HR an opportunity to engage employees with a fresh approach to benefits, payroll, and compliance.

I'm unsure of the experience of other customers, but the concept of Namely never took hold for our organization. Beginning at implementation, the Namely team was disorganized and unstable. Implementation was scheduled to wrap up October 1 and wasn't completed until January. During that time, Namely's implementation team experienced turnover 3 times, each time having to reset our implementation schedule. Information was missed, uploaded incorrectly, recreated, etc... They missed the ACA filing deadline and we had to work with an outside vendor with additional costs. They filed our taxes incorrectly and this still has not been resolved. On the benefits side, the agent assigned to our team miscalculated the rates from the plan we chose. According to the rates on the spreadsheet, we chose this particular carrier because it seemed these were the best rates and value. We had our open enrollment meetings and an employee pointed out that the numbers were incorrect, that she would be paying up some amount more per month. We had the agent resend us the sheet, we broke down the formulas, and identified the incorrect formula. Thankfully, our agent forgot to submit our enrollment form and we missed the deadline with the carrier. The integration with Adobe Sign has never been successful, so we have not had a single successful Onboarding through Namely. Instead of fixing glitches in the systems, they have built around them which makes it less intuitive (ex. build a new hire's profile including payroll info, send the onboarding packet, then after the new hire starts, go back into the profile to add the payroll group. When I asked why we weren't able to add the payroll group while we are adding payroll info at the start, they explained the glitch.) Compared to other systems, reports have a long way to go. Most come back blank after being ran. We have experienced more turnover in Namely's account managers. With all of the errors and issues we have needed to remedy, we simply did not have time to encourage use of the system. The time off app crashes, so we have lost engagement in the system. Rather than risk any further damage to the organization, we have implemented BambooHR (which is wonderful) and now let Namely sit silently in the background. It has been costly and frustrating, for the admin as well as the employees.

Amanda
Director of Human Resources (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Great product with variable implementation and customer support

Commentaires : I work for a nonprofit organization with more than 60 employees in over 20 states (we're a remote workforce), and we began using Namely after leaving a different software in the summer of 2016. I struggled to decide between a three and four-star review. For now, I'm going with a three, but I reserve the right to revise upward or downward in future weeks and months. Our sales and introductory phase with Namely was excellent. We learned a lot about the product and Namely's offerings, and, obviously, our organization was sold. As I've seen noted in some other reviews, there were problems with our implementation. Our payroll was set up incorrectly, even though Namely had payroll registers to model on, and that error resulted in the underpayment of taxes. To Namely's credit, they put a lot of work in to correct the issue and file amendments, but it was disappointing that poor implementation resulted in something like that. We've also had spotty responsiveness and support, but that has improved as the kinks have gotten worked out (which is somewhat backward to what you, as a customer, might want). Outside of the implementation and responsiveness, we love the platform. I love that we have so much control over payroll (that wasn't the case with other software), and the HRIS side of things is much more sleek, streamlined, and easy to understand. In summary, I would say our relationship and experience is improving over time, but there's still some damaged trust and suspiciousness after the rocky implementation.

Customizable; modern; streamlined

Ad hoc (sometimes it feels like new features or functionality is tacked on); inconsistent (sometimes, the product doesn't work as described)

People Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Namely for the Win

Commentaires : We are solving efficiency issues at our organization. Within one year of using Namely, we have been able to focus on writing new policies and implementing training that we did not have time to complete before. We are also solving key man risk issues, because our dedicated reps know our business and would be able to help other employees if our department was unavailable for any reason. I have also had an overall great experience with Namely's support team.

I love the payroll function for Namely. It is user friendly, accurate, and reliable. I also love working with a dedicated payroll rep each payroll cycle to help make things run smooth and efficiently!

There are some missing features on Namely, like the ability to have recurring monthly deductions versus deductions each check. I would also like to see some improvements to the performance management system.

Maricela
HR Generalist (É.-U.)
E-learning, 201-500 employés

Namely is getting better and better by the day!

Commentaires : Hi, we've been using Namely for the past year and it's been fun implementing the system and building out our new processes within the system. There have been a couple of challenges, but I think it's because the company is still growing. I believe they are aware of the issues and are trying their best to fix them. I like that they seem to be transparent, they continuously keep us clients informed about releases and updates. They know that they must get payroll running smoothly (which is where we have the most issues). Payroll still needs work but it's not bad or a deal breaker. I'm confident that they will make payroll better within the next couple of months.

Allows us to have a paperless on boarding! The team/org. charts, reporting, time off management and performance platform.

Payroll needs more work.

Anat
Revenue Assistant Controller (Israël)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

Friendly software

Commentaires : Namely is a nice product and basically helps with managing the employee records in a good way

Basically Namely is a nice product. I'm an finance team worker and using it on a daily basis. Also, it 's easy to find what I need. Exporting reports is simple.

I'm not operating the product so I'm not familiar if there is a possibility for it, but I think there should be more fields or at least a possibility to add a field according to the company's needs.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Namely has simplified your Finance team's day-to-day. As for fields, we've made our platform customizable from the ground up so that you can create as many company fields as you want.

Adrian
People Analyst (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 51-200 employés

Namely Review

Namely's ease of use is second to none. Our employees love the facebook like layout.

We wish there was more performance management features. Takes a lot of self learning to learn about a lot of the features.

Thadya
HR Coordinator (É.-U.)

User Friendly but not Payroll/ PTO Tracking / Time-Keeping Friendly. Bad Implementation Team.

Commentaires : We are trying to minimize paper clutter and store information digitally which is one of the reasons why we chose Namely. On-boarding process is much more automated as you can upload all required documents into a template and have new employees complete them using e-signature. Performance Management feature makes it very easy to keep track of everyone's progress and manage from the administrative side. Benefits Open Enrollment is now automated and employees will be accountable for making changes or selecting new coverage.

ser friendly. Easy to navigate through the website and very easy to run custom reports in the HRIS side. We are also utilizing their on-boarding, performance management and benefits enrollment features to save the company time as well as to reduce paperwork.

Biggest concern is that the Payroll module is as robust as Namely claims it to be. The report writer is limited and there are manual double entries that you need to do to if you are tracking PTO as well as other information using their HRIS module. We ended up purchasing their Namely Time module because the web-clock and PTO Tracking in their HRIS module is very limited; the web-clock is unable to round worked hours as we track employee hours worked in 15 minute increments and PTO Tracking was not accruing the correct amount of sick and vacation balance for the employees which caused us to manually track PTO for 6 months on a spreadsheet. Even with the Namely Time module, it does not fully integrate with Namely Payroll, therefore, all accrued vacation and sick balances does not feed over and we are not able to show the accrued balances on employees pay-stubs which is required by law in California. We have NOT been in compliance for over 10 MONTHS .