15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur MSP360 Managed Backup

En savoir plus sur MSP360 Managed Backup

Une sauvegarde de premier ordre pour les MSP. simple. Rentable. Tirez parti d'AWS, de Wasabi, de Backblaze B2 et du stockage local.

En savoir plus sur MSP360 Managed Backup

Ability to backup locally and push those backups to cloud, especially low-cost cloud storage like AWS Glacier.

Configuring the different backup options can be a bit confusing at first glance.

MSP360 Managed Backup - Notes

MSP360 Managed Backup a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 218 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé MSP360 Managed Backup ?

Daniel
Daniel
Managing Partner (É.-U.)

Ultimate MSP Backup Tool

Commentaires : The biggest thing we noticed the ability to white label the product so out clients don't know where we can the software from, it makes it look like it is a in house solution.

Most compatible and more customization than any other backup software, works with all storage providers on all OS with unlimited customization.

They got rid of their in house ransomware protection and now you have to install another piece of software on your servers to protection them from that.

Ted

MSP360 reseller point of view

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : It is a reliable, versatile, manageable backup system. Therefore, I am very happy with it.

I like the centralized monitoring. I can look in one place to quickly see the status of all. The green circle on the dashboard is perfect. Of course, if there is an issue, I can usually address it right from the dashboard

Restoring files from an image backup is confusing. I don't do it a lot, but I have to look it up every time, and even then it is confusing. I also configuring the retention times is confusing. I wish there was more detail on the impact of each choice. The setup on the Dashboard for a new customer is very confusing at first. I made a list of instructions when I first did it so now I breeze through. However, it was rough at first requiring one to jump around the interface a lot.

Alexander
Founder and Managing Driector (É.-U.)

Do not use MSP360

1,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Sometimes I can be a cheapskate. Sometimes being a cheapskate leads me to choose the wrong software. I made that mistake with MSP 360. I have it installed on many client devices and migrating to another software is going to cost me a lot of time. Someday I will find that time and I will be so glad to be off this platform.

When I moved to MSP360 it was called Cloudberry Backup and it was not bad. They changed their name and pricing and made everything worse. So I guess the best thing about MSP360 is that it was not always as bad as it is now.

The web interface is terrible. It is very difficult to figure out how to navigate the interface to find backup history, restore data, even managing licenses is difficult. The only thing worse than their web interface is the new backup wizard. There are too many ways to mess it up and no easy way to clone configurations accoss multiple devices much less sites.

Yisroel
owner (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

A great MSP backup solution

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Excellent, it brought to me a real confidence in managing my backups, that I can respond quickly if there is any issues.

It allows all clients to be on one platform for easy management. I had multiple solutions before, frankenstack. Now all in one place, one bill, one view. Very NiceAlso they have multiple forms of backups, local, cloud, file, image, all of them I implement.

At this point I really do not have any cons. I have had good response from tech support when I had issues. They did change a backup type that I was using, which was not secure. The change made sense.

Informatique et sécurité réseau, Auto-entrepreneur

Helps me sleep at night

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have only needed help once during the installation process and tech support was fast and walked me though my confusion... It was much more simple install than I was thinking.

Integrating MSP360 into our workflow was a breeze. The timely alerts and very detailed reports are very helpful internally and with the clients.

Could use a more modern web GUI and the work flow tends to jump around... better feature grouping would be great.

CTO (É.-U.)
Textile, 51–200 employés

Best Bang for the Buck

5,0 l’année dernière

I really like the storage options if gives for backups.

I have used many backup software in my career 20+ years and MSP360 offers the most for a small to mid size solution.

Carlton
MR (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 51–200 employés

Great Backup

Commentaires : Great, Backup all our vSphere infrastructure with the software

Like the dashboard where I can control my backup schema. Also, like the daily logs, so I get conformation that the servers have been backed up.

Actually nothing, does just fine for all my needs

Ben
Ben
COO (R.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Easy access to a wider range of backup solutions

Cloudberry gives us easy and uncomplicated access to cloud backup solutions usually only accessable through expensive contracts with IT management firms. By using Cloudberry in tandem with backblaze b2, we've reduced our offsite backup costs to 1/10th of the price.

The setup process is a bit clunky for people without experience but their team are more than happy to help if you get stuck!

Marco
Marco
Director (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Excellent option for nimble MSPs, pay only for what you use

Commentaires : Very satisfied, excellent price-value

They don't force you to pay upfront for storage, I use their Amazon S3 bucket and the license price is excellent for a nimble MSP (one man band) like myself.

It takes a bit to understand purchasing and applying licenses

Excellent product

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Ease of use, reliability and price. Fast initial backup. Lightweight.

Slow restore on mac. Error messages if unimportant files are missed out.

Biotechnologie

Server Backup: The best and most flexible option despite some issues

I'm focusing this review on the Server Backup edition of CB backup. It's incredibly flexible in terms of configuration and storage options. It will work with just about any cloud provider that you might need, including Backblaze B2. The interface is pretty good , at least compared to the competition. It's got some quirky elements, but I've been able to figure out how to do most things pretty easily. Basically, if you want to choose your storage provider separately and are looking for a tool to access that storage, that can work with different providers and offers multiple backup sets, it seems like the best choice, at least in this price range. The server backup edition offers OS backup, system state backup and bare metal backup restore, which is really nice. I'm using it on WHS2011, where I've previously had to cobble together a mix of Windows server backup and 3rd party options. So far it looks like I'll be able to do it all with Cloudberry which is great, and in addition, combine local and cloud backup flexibly.

Backup version control could be improved. I've used crashplan in the past, which has abandoned its consumer market - but crashplan had excellent control of version saving so you could save more recent versions and less older versions - while always retaining some older backups in case you need to do a restore from an older period. Hopefully, CB will improve version control. Another issue for me is the business model. I'm not thrilled that I need a license for every single machine I want to backup - but the real kicker is that there is a 1TB limit on cloud storage with all the editions except the very expensive Ultimate edition. This is surprising at first because Cloudberry is not providing the storage! It is a purely arbitrary limitation that has nothing to do with software capabilities. These days, with large media files, 1 TB is not so large. You really have to search the website to even find this out - it's not described in the product specs. So $29 for the basic desktop version - but if you want to backup all those movies and music and home videos - the price goes up by 10x. On the other hand, they seem to be willing to release that limitation in exchange for a review, so that's okay. The progress bars are not very helpful - you can't really see how much is waiting to be backed up and it's difficult to see how much is currently in the backup storage. Beyond that major issue, I've run into some glitches - but nothing that keeps me from using the software.

Eric

MSP360 a backup solution for MSPs and Corporations

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very happy overall. MSP360 allows us to manage a centralized SaaS backup and recovery platform. All jobs are managed from a central console. We can use multiple storage providers for redundancy and can manage our own encryption keys.

For us, MSP360 checks all the boxes. One of the few providers that support connecting to third-party storage providers like BackBlaze B2, Amazon S3, MS Azure, Drive E2, etc. They offer storage, but it is not required. They allow customers to create and manage their encryption keys. Multiple backups options, retentions, and schedules are supported. Additionally, support is very responsive.

The licensing was convoluted to get volume discounts in the past, but they have fixed those issues. The recent addition of FFI backups requires support to enable it on some third-party S3 buckets.

Andrej
CTO (Slovénie)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2–10 employés

One of the best backup product for SMB and IT providers

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very satisfied, have been using many backup products in past 20 years and now I am happy and satisfied user, re-seller and admin of MSP360 for almost 10 years and have no plans to switch to anything else. Quite a lot of times I use it to restore some files, which users deleted accidentally or overwrote unintentionally, and process of finding right version of the file is much, much easier than with many other products.

What we like most is product being in affordable price range even for resale to lower budget end-users, while at the same time having all enterprise options and, as shown during years of use, enterprise reliability.

It is minor, but WEB user interface is a bit odd to me, as I was more used to some on-premises backup solutions. But it just needs some time to get used to, far beyond it being deal breaker.

Marian
Informatique et sécurité réseau, Auto-entrepreneur

Excellent backup software for saving to cloud and local. The only one I use for Windows.

Commentaires : I know my clients' data is being backed up reliably. I use Cloudberry Lab Backup for clients locally and with AWS S3/Glacier. My clients are home users and small businesses.

The gui is well-designed, there are plenty of options. The choice of cloud storage providers is huge. It's extremely reliable. I've used Cloudberry Lab Backup - free and paid - on clients' servers, desktops, laptops for years. Even when there was no free version the price was so reasonable, much more affordable than other backup programs. In combination with Cloudberry Explorer, you can't beat it. Unlike many other backup solutions, you can also save locally too. The best tool for Windows backup strategies.

You do have to be fairly technically proficient (which isn't necessarily bad for us tech providers since we have to make a living!) so it's unlikely a regular end user would be able to deal with it. I would like the free version to allow a bit more than 200GB - maybe 350GB - just so I don't worry that a client's backups would stop working since I'm not onsite IT. But the price for one desktop license is so reasonable that if I'm sure a client will need more I just buy one. I did try Cloudberry Lab Backup on the Mac and didn't like it as well as Arq, but that was a while ago. Really this is excellent software.

James
Technical Service Manager (Irlande)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Great value for money product

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It has allow us to streamline backups to the cloud and onboard customers quickly

Easy of use, easy to setup, restore from cloud quite speedy

Support could be improved, it would be better if you software generated and sent the log files to support when creating a support ticket

Director (Suède)

Overall a good product

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It's been working well as a backup solution for my business needs.

Reliable backups with multiple cloud store platform options. Good dashboard where you can keep track of backups, current and historic.

Ongoing small issues which don't seem to get resolved. e.g. date issue with email notifications, where backup date switches between US and EU format making it confusing for customers.

Tejas
Lead IT Administrator (Inde)
Vente au détail, 501–1 000 employés

MSP 360 Backup Product Review

4,0 il y a 3 mois

All the offered features like backup, schedule, manageability, encryption, data restoration etc.

when in need of for the support there are too many KBs shared through email to go through and perform the investigation by our own. That leads to maximum investment of time. In please of that I would suggest MSP 360 to give a call back as soon as possible to the customer to provide the appropriate solution.

Chuck
Co-owner (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2–10 employés

Great value without sacrificing features

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, great solution and price with flexibility on all fronts!

The cost for what you get is undeniable. You get all the industry features needed to provide backup and disaster recovery solutions for your clients. We have also had success in recovering data for clients which is the most important during a ransomware attack or data loss.

The interface to manage costs and licenses could be better. Also, there could be some improvement on recovering data from the cloud console!

Erick
Erick
Client Technologies Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 501–1 000 employés

Cloud Backup

Is it easy to use and configure. You can run File-Level Backup and Virtual Machine Backup also which is a great advantage, you can cover your backup in different levels.

This has been a bad experience when I tried to recover for the first time in a real situation and I was not able to do it. I called the support and they just said that there was a bug in the system and it was not possible run the restore. I tried to recover 2 files from a VM backup and the support told me that I had to recover the whole VM which was totally crazy. That was one year ago, and I am still waiting for a solution. Since that time, I had to start running 2 different backup, one VM backup and one File-Level BAckup

Igor
owner (Allemagne)
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Reliable, cosy UI solution for home/small business backup

Commentaires : I spent a plenty of time comparing a lot of software, trying trial and free versions, looking for a solution that'd help me complete my home/small business/hobbyist backup. As a photographer I have to manage huge amount of image files with RAW data, these are quite bulky and ravenous in term of HDD space used, nevertheless quite important for me to save and have a backup of it.
However, in most software solution I've been testing I was rarely satisfied, whether it's been the lack of usability, and mostly about the amount of the software maintain the speed of connection and the bandwidth while backing up. Hopefully, eventually I ran across MSP360 software and surprisingly had a delightful experience with it right away. Especially I was happy enough about the speed and stability of bandwidth wile backing up. It seems due to multithreading engine it can retain very high speed of upload, in fact as high as I hardly ever had while being used other upload methods. It's important for me as I have a lot of data to be backed up and can't afford spending much time for it, though need rely on it's outcome. So, in conclusion, I would certainly recommend the software as such thing that helped me and resolved my issues.

I spent a plenty of time looking for a solution that'd help me complete my small business backup. In most software solution I've been testing I was hardly ever satisfied, and mostly about the speed of connection while backing up. Then, I ran across MSP360 software and had a good experience with it. I was happy about the speed and stability of bandwidth wile backing up.

Now I still use trial free version and plan to buy it as I have to backup more without limits of free version and it's all ok by this time it suits my needs completely

Dameon
Dameon
Cyber Security Evangelist (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 1 001–5 000 employés
Source : GetApp

Pretty much set it and forget it

Once you set it up, it pretty much just runs. Many, many different backup services and methods supported. Supports encryption before uploading to cloud.

The only real issue I've ever had with the product was how it dealt with failures (or rather, didn't) when backing up to a local SMB fileshare and there was an issue on the local disk. I eventually figure out what the issue was, but it would have been nice had the product provided a little more details about what was happening in this situation rather than saying it failed to back up particular files.

Seth
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

MSP - comprehensive, yet simple to use suite of products

5,0 l’année dernière

Getting setup with MSP360 was a breeze. The client software was really lightweight and the wizard helps walk you through everything. I like having the option to password protect the console to help mitigate ransomware and the ability as customer to set your own encryption password.

The Google / Office 365 backup console can take a little bit of refining in terms of making sure everything is covered, as well as recovery, but it does the job.

President (É.-U.)

Best backup Option

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Works well, and it is easy to use...

I can backup to any datastore, many options

in order to use the managed version of this software, I must pass the password to my data to MSP360. I wish there was a way to "trust no one". If you need this, you can still purchase the legacy version of their product. The company can sometimes roll out new features, without in depth documentation.

Nicolas
IT administrator (France)

search for an Backup solution ? it's an interesting option

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We search a backup solution that support our S3 compatible provider, this one is fully optimised with MSP360 and of course, all of that work easely and we can offer backup solution to all our MSP customers.

Create backup easely. Can save data on cloud provider (S3 include S3 compatible provider). Support is provided quickly with good knowleadge.

Monitoring option and remote desktop could be interesting but for us, theses optins are not used internaly

Jaime
It (Chili)

Msp360 rds

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It was very inportant to reduce the cost

The price and easy to use and has many option to configure the agent

The price in the invoice could be more clear