15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur LearnWorlds

En savoir plus sur LearnWorlds

Une excellente plateforme pour créer, commercialiser et vendre des cours en ligne depuis votre propre site web.

En savoir plus sur LearnWorlds

They are extremely helpful and responsive throughout the entire process. I researched over 100 LMS options when I began our school and I have never once regretted choosing Learnworlds.

I was very passively sympathized with but given NO ANSWERS and NO HELP. Finally, this morning, I fixed the bug, and told customer service they could close that ticket.

LearnWorlds - Notes

LearnWorlds a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 125 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé LearnWorlds ?

Wilfrid
fondateur (France)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

Avis client Learnsword (learning center)

3,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : création et mise en place de contenu plutot facile de mise en place

diversité des outils proposé et capacité du logiciel

les relevé de connexion qui ne sont pas bon et aucune solution ne m'est proposé malgré des dizaine de relances.

Sylvie Florence
Sylvie Florence
Gestionnaire (Togo)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Logiciel de formation

4,0 il y a 7 mois

J'adore ce logiciel qui permet d'apprendre à distance très professionnel. C'est le meilleur logiciel de formation. Je recommande

Je n'ai pas encore d'inconvénient sur LearnWorlds

Aimee Rebekah
Aimee Rebekah
Director (É.-U.)
Médecine douce, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Best value for LMS for a small school

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have loved my experience so far with LearnWorlds so much that I decided to build another site with it for a membership site that has a meditation library that I was hosting on WordPress & that I was going to develop an app for. If you think outside of the box you can use LearnWorlds to deliver content not just for courses because it's so flexible this is what I love about it. You can scale it way up and have really high level courses and programs or you can scale it way down and have just a simple tool for content delivery.

The things I love most about LearnWorlds are:1. The ability to import SCORM files and have them be part of the course delivery.2. The variety of assessments.3. The website templates.4. The ability to have all courses on a branded app.

There is a little bit of a learning curve to get started. I switched from teachable and teachable does not have the functionality that LearnWorlds does and it also has a really simple start up process. LearnWorlds has more going on when you login and so you have to process more information to get started. Overall I still find it really simple and intuitive. It's not complicated it's just a lot more to process at first.

Rod
Director (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2–10 employés

The best I've found yet.

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Overall I love working with Learnworlds. I appreciate the support team who are always responsive and helpful. I love LW commitment to improvement as well and also that they've happy for feedback. After almost a decade of developing educational resources online, they are absolutely the best I've encountered.

We had been using a competitor LMS for some time and when we started the basic features such as video management, text docs etc. were fairly comparable. So the most appealing features initially was the ability to adapt the platform to our 'look', the community pages and the inbox features. I also grew to appreciate the Vimeo integration and now the improvements in the above and also the mass email function and wide range of tools and features are pretty compelling.

We found the sales functions not suitable for our offers so couldn't use that and therefore lost other functions such as affiliate programs.

Brienne
Founder (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Basic, if you’re just getting started

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It was recommended as a cheaper alternative and initially was easy to set up so would recommend for someone just getting started, and who has very basic elements to their course.

Good trainings available, decent cost compared to some of the more well known platforms, straightforward set up, but as we got into the final stages of inputting all my content, it was clear that the user experience was not going to be what I wanted.

The elements I had in my course could not be inputted or featured the way I wanted which would have impacted students’ content consumption and flow of the lessons

Kelly-Ann
Chief Visual Officer (Australie)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

They sepnd a lot of time getting your business then ignore the problems

Commentaires : They are really responsive in the first couple of months so you can invest your time and money setting up in their system. Then once you're invested they ignore you and spend their time trying to grow their business model with new clients. If you have a long term plan for online learning I'm not sure they're ready to cater to any other businesses than their own.

It has a nice look, and is user friendly.

The software has problems. Tabulation of reports and certificates are something I have been going back and forth with the development and customer service team about, they have been incorrect. They apologise for the problems, come back to me every 4 days when they can be bothered and just say we are super busy growing our business due to the surge in online application due to Covid. That doesn't solve my problems, nor does it justify my subscription. My problems are still outstanding and months, weeks later they are still looking into it. Very poor.

Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Professional and growing platform with latest features and personal support

5,0 il y a 4 mois

All market standard features are available. Many templates and non-technical frontend, but also customizable to suit own demands. Support is really responsive and technically experienced. Platform performance is great. Easy to scale up business. New features are being released and become available to your school on a regular basis.

Actually we always found a solution to our requirements, especially due to a dedicated success manager acting as a sparring partner when investigating new ideas.

Robert
Robert
Head Of Strategic Marketing (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 1 001–5 000 employés

LearnWorld – Nice user interface and support

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : The option to create interactive videos is very good, as well as the integration it has with other software such as Google Drive, Calendly and Zoom. The customer service is another highlight. The servce is not only prompt and courteous, but they also follow up diligently. If you raise a support ticket, you can expect quick feedback is something that stands out from other platforms that have lousy customer service. Overall, I think LearnWorlds is smart in its functionality, focused on a clean and flexible user experience

What I like most about LearnWorlds is the user interface, it is simple and easy to navigate, it does not have confusing menus, it is a good platform to offer training and professional skills in a company, What sets it apart is the constant innovation of the team to improve the platform. I've worked with other learning platforms like Docebo and Edcast, but LearnWorlds is a perfect fit for me. Its user inteface is intuitive, especially if you are already familiar with Wordpress and Microsoft office. The platform also offers excellent training through its Masterclass series and Academy, making it easy to pick up new features.

The learning curve for people who have not worked with these types of platforms before can be long. Because it takes time to get used to.

Aleksandra
Board Member (Pologne)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

Best e-learning platform you can get. Ever.

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : What I love most, besides the simple fact that it is easy to operate, are the people behind the scenes - the outstanding Customer Support, the developers who react swiftly and accomodate for the strangest needs and trainers who walk us through new features on webinars. If you are looking for a really great platform this is your sign to look no further.

I've never encountered such perfectly serving Customer Support. The platform is worth every penny. Versatile, easy to design, you simply have fun designing your courses. Plus the neverending new features introductions we are pampered with. Don't hesitate and go for it!

Nothing. Seriously nothing. It's perfect.

Dot
Company Director (R.-U.)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

The product is doing exactly what we want it to

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Very positive so far. I ran into one issue which was basically not a problem with the product - just a case of us working out which settings to apply to get things set up as we needed. The minute I reached out for help, the support team were on it, and get me sorted immediately, in such a friendly helpful way.

Everything is very clear and obvious when setting up - although we were offered an onboarding session to help set up our school, we enjoyed taking time to wrap our heads around it all - and got things looking and working exactly as we want for our needs. The flow of communications to learners as they are assigned to the content works so well, and we find the onboarding process quick and efficient.

It's not a massive problem - as we worked round it by cloning a course and making additional versions of it (which is SO easy) - but perhaps it would be good to be able to have multiple instructors to one course have specifically assigned learners and be able to receive notifications only when their assigned learners submit, rather than have to make multiple copies of the course.

E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Looking Forward to Many More Years

5,0 il y a 4 mois

The website design and SEO on LearnWorlds is great. My website ranks very high on Google, and I was able to customize so many different aspects, which is incredibly important when making an e-learning course. Their customer service is amazing and very helpful.

Their web design and course creation can be a little daunting at the beginning making it not super beginner friendly, but still worth it in the long run.

Samuel
Samuel
Product Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Fantastic option to host online courses!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

I love how powerful, intuitive, and easy-to-use the LearnWorlds administrator interface is. I can do everything I need to manage my school with minimal effort. They are constantly adding new features that allow me to do more with my school. Their support and customer service teams are super helpful and responsive. My company gets incredible value from LearnWorlds at a low price.

There are a few additional features I'd like to see. For instance, the ability to customize scheduled reports and more built-in third party integrations for my company's tech stack (Salesforce, Eloqua, Marketo). These are all incredibly minor compared to the vast array of great features LearnWorlds has already.

Karen
Owner (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

The customer service and website creation tools are WOW!

As I went through the learning curve with Learnworlds, I was able to look through their help area and found many articles and videos that helped me. When I couldn't figure something out, I could just create a ticket and they got back to me super fast (like in under an hour!). Sometimes, the functionality I wanted wasn't something that Learnworlds normally does, but they usually gave me some workarounds. I opened trail accounts at no less than a dozen companies, and this was the absolute best.

I serve K-12 students, so I wish there were more functions that were targeted to my industry. For example, I really want my students to have multiple subscriptions, but they can't. I also wish a parent could log in and have their own portal where they can set up their children's accounts. As of now, each of my students (even if they're five) need their own account with a separate email. I am working around it, but it's not great.

Demi
Marketing (É.-U.)
Assurance, 51–200 employés

User friendly and lots of functions and features!

LearnWorlds is very user friendly and easy to learn. There are a lot of functions we can use and different ways we can customize our product to make it personable to our company brand. It's also great that they have interactive features that we can integrate into our e-learning courses. The software had the features and functions we were looking for in providing the e-learning course we wanted to provide to our clients. You can import your own videos, add subtitles, have interactive quizzes, and even provide automatic certification upon completion of the course! All the reports and analytics that are available to admins are also really helpful because it allows me to track user progress and lost certificates if needed.

There are some features that I would have hoped to be even more customizable, but whenever I ask the Support team for assistance, they always do their best to give me an alternative option or a workaround which is always nice. I think it would be nice to have some customizable pop-up alerts in case there are anything we need to notify our users when they first enter our site. Minor things such as being able to edit the footer on some pages or customizing the contact form to have more fields would be a great addition!

il y a 3 ans

Thank you so much for this amazing review Demi! We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. We always take into consideration our customers feedback and, wherever possible, implement it in our frequent updates. On the 23rd of March, we are launching the new Popup builder to engage your visitors with the most versatile popup builder on the market. Stay tuned! see more here: https://whatsnew.learnworlds.com/en

Production audiovisuelle, 2–10 employés

Elearning by accident

We had a customer that had us create all of their elearning for their company, so we had to get involved into this new area, and since we do media creation, they wanted us to coordinate the whole project. We tried many elearning apps and we finally recommended this one to our client for different reasons. It I should very easy to use, flexible and intuitive. The value/price equation is excellent. The app allows you to grow with it. It is very powerful and has many extras that most elearning platforms don't have, like the interactive videos app included with the subscription. The platform offers web hosting, very useful marketing tools, and email marketing tools or integrations. The support I should excellent and you get the impression they are on top of it. It is a great platform.

They platform offers gamification but it is not completely developed so it is not very useful. However, they stated it is in progress of being improved.

Dave
Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Excellent product at a fair cost

Easy to use, amazing customer service. Intuitive layout

Would like more video editing features. Otherwise great

Vincent
Owner (Suisse)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés

My experience

Commentaires : Always helpful, responsive and accessible.

Cool, user-friendly software, which develops continuously. A good mix between online marketing focus and organisational LMS. A client service team and spirit which rocks.

We use SCORM files. The speed with which SCORM based e-learnrings are loaded and played is clearly way lower than on other LMS. This leads to waiting time for the users.

Antonio
Web Admin (É.-U.)

Great all in one LMS!

Commentaires : My overall experience is very good. Unless you build your school from scratch and pay thousands of dollars for it, you won't get absolutely everything you want. But I feel that anyone will get most things with Learnworlds and they will have success building their online school.

I enjoy all the integrations and the fact that they are always launching new features. Anyone with no code experience can come up with a beautiful school. Lots of articles explaining how to use and make the best of your school and you can always reach out for support and they are very responsive. Overall, a great value if you are looking to have your school up and running within days and want to have the ability to grow over time.

The more comprehensive plans are a little more expensive than what you can find out there but it's totally worth it if you are serious about building a great online school.

Jeanette
CEO (Norvège)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

LearnWorlds is the tool to teach the world

Commentaires : I don't have to employ at least 3 people to do the tasks that Learnworlds do for me. It is a perfect fit.

The solution is a perfect fit for me and my company. I have even though I am very picky never missed any features or functions. It is very well thought of down to the smallest detail. Professionals making the perfect tool for their peers.

The only thing that comes to mind if the fact, that I didn't make it myself - the biggest compliment ever.

il y a 3 ans

Jeanette, thank you for this amazing review! Thank you for the trust, we are thankful for customers like you. Our support squad will be here for you every step of the way.

Kalkidan Amare
Business development manager (Suisse)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

Awesome product, incredible support!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I'm very satusfied. Took a long time for me to pick and sort among those available in the market, but I'm glad that I ended up with Learnwords!

Ease of use and set up! But above everything else, the support is just simply incredible. Super prompt and accommodating, and they follow through to make sure that the issue is resolved. Gives me the confidence and feeling that I'm not alone in the process. There's also an account manager assigned to my school, whose monitoring my progress and proactively reaching out to provide support. Hard to go wrong with this combination!

There's really nothing i've seen to dislike yet.

Sally
Partner (Australie)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2–10 employés

LearnWorlds has helped us to quickly pivot to an online learning platform

It was well supported with online help and was intuitive enough for people with very limited software experience to quickly understand and launch an online school. Customer service has been very responsive and helpful. We were up and running and growing within a very short period of time and are about to launch our new site which will include many of the upgrades that are now available.

Creating blogs is not as simple or intuitive as it could be, so it takes longer than I would like. Other issues we initially had have all been addressed through the ongoing improvements within LearnWorlds.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for taking the time to leave an insightful review, Sally! Your feedback is valuable and we have already shared this with the team. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. Keep up the great work

mark
Facilitator and Coach (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

LearnWorlds is great to scale a learning/education business

Commentaires : This has given me confidence to create and launch an online school and scale in a way i never thought possible.

The platform is incredibly easy to use. They have just about thought of every detail to make set-up, design and publish. The resource library is packed with quick guides, especially helpful as a new user. When i got stuck, a quick search of the topic gives immediate, easy to follow steps. For anyone feeling intimidated about creating an online school for first time - don't! There is a good range of options and features to make content engaging for the learner.

WE are just about to launch our online school, no negative comments so far in my experience.

Scott
COO (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

I paid thousands of dollars and they don't have a no brainer feature??????????????

1,0 il y a 7 mois

Easy to setup. Thought we were making a good decision. Oops.

WE HAVE TO HAVE A USER FACING TIMER ON OUR COURSE. This is mandated by the State for our course work and LearnWorlds is dragging their feet taking the 30 min it would take to enable the feature.Their team is slow and won't implement no-brainer necessities. Very disappointed and wasting so much time and giving them thousands of $$$ for nothing.

Alberto
Alberto
Co-founder (Espagne)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

It is a good option to create your own course management platform

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : We were evaluating several platforms, starting with MoodleCloud but it was not very attractive for the user. We tried LearnWorlds and it convinced us, we hired it for several months because it had all the features we were looking for and it was a cheap option. Currently we do not use them because we have not achieved the desired user number, but we think it is one of the best applications to create your own e-learning platform.

It is very easy to use, it is very complete with all the functions that are needed, it includes integrations with other tools. The technical support is very fast and they always solve incidents or queries very quickly.

Might be missing a few more integrations

Geoffrey
Founder (Kenya)

The Best Learning Platform In the world

Commentaires : Great LMS in the world.

The best learning platform I have ever interacted with.

An option should be made to allow the users to grade participants in the discussions as well as allow the participants to grade their peer's assessments. Secondly, the platform should allow the instructors to assign the students to peer assess the other learner's assignment other than the instructor doing the assessment. In short, it should have features that allow peer assignment