Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur LearnWorlds

Une excellente plateforme pour créer, commercialiser et vendre des cours en ligne depuis votre propre site web.

En savoir plus sur LearnWorlds

46 avis affichés

Luke J.
Luke J.
  • Publié le 09/03/2021

"The most complete software for your e-learning business"

Commentaires: Learnworlds are like part of your extended family. Not only do they have a great product they have a great team. Their support team are very helpful and will work with you on everything you need. If something isn't available, they will provide a workaround.

Avantages: The student data that Learnworlds provides is second to none. Having the front-end website builder with all of the backend functionality and data is fantastic.

Inconvénients: Customisation for our business specifically. i.e getting rid of some site-wide features.

Alternatives envisagées : Kajabi et Teachable

Pourquoi choisir LearnWorlds : We were limited by our resources and not specialists in this area.

Pourquoi passer à LearnWorlds: They are the complete package. From the front end website, backend LMS and they were more advanced with their data and functionality for a more educational institute, where exams and certification is important.

envoyé par LearnWorlds le 10/03/2021

Thank you so much for this 5-star review Luke! Your review means a lot to our team! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, continuously adding new features, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you! Thank you for the trust, we are thankful for customers like you.

Alicia S.
Director of Online Learning
E-learning, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 24/02/2021

"Perfect Solution for our Online School"

Commentaires: The data we can pull from our courses is above and beyond. Learnworlds has given us everything we need to create innovative, engaging online courses that people LOVE taking. The interface is user-friendly and integrates with several other programs like Zapier and Mailchimp. They have constantly improved the platform and have gone the extra mile to help make our school successful with professional development offerings. We couldn't be more happy with our LMS selection!

Avantages: I love so many things about this software. I think first and foremost the best part is the team behind it. From every aspect of using this software they have been helpful and forward thinking. Everything they have promised, they have delivered. They are extremely helpful and responsive throughout the entire process. I researched over 100 LMS options when I began our school and I have never once regretted choosing Learnworlds.

Inconvénients: I wish there were more prebuilt templates in the ebooks. I also wish the built in assessment tool offered more question formats. They have recently added multiple selection answers which is great! I am also looking forward to more updates in the extra sections for users involving social interaction and communication in addition to what they already offer. For example, I'd like to be able to easily email users in a course directly from the LMS.

Alternatives envisagées : Google Classroom, Schoology et LearnDash

Pourquoi passer à LearnWorlds: The ability to import SCORM files, price and user support.

envoyé par LearnWorlds le 03/03/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this insightful review, Alicia! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, continuously adding new features, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you! We are constantly working on new features or advancing the existing ones, so stay tuned.

Kelly-ann D.
Chief Visual Officer
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 28/08/2020

"They sepnd a lot of time getting your business then ignore the problems"

Commentaires: They are really responsive in the first couple of months so you can invest your time and money setting up in their system. Then once you're invested they ignore you and spend their time trying to grow their business model with new clients. If you have a long term plan for online learning I'm not sure they're ready to cater to any other businesses than their own.

Avantages: It has a nice look, and is user friendly.

Inconvénients: The software has problems. Tabulation of reports and certificates are something I have been going back and forth with the development and customer service team about, they have been incorrect. They apologise for the problems, come back to me every 4 days when they can be bothered and just say we are super busy growing our business due to the surge in online application due to Covid. That doesn't solve my problems, nor does it justify my subscription. My problems are still outstanding and months, weeks later they are still looking into it. Very poor.

• Publié le 28/08/2020
Sherry P.
Co-Founder
  • Publié le 11/03/2021

"I love the Learnworlds platform"

Commentaires: Great experience! LW has the best support and customer service I’ve ever experienced with any other LMS.

Avantages: Ease of use, ability to customize, and having full control to make changes.

Inconvénients: It does not integrate with Constant Contacts. The blog looks nice, but I would prefer more than 2 different templates to use.

Alternatives envisagées : Kajabi et Thinkific

Pourquoi passer à LearnWorlds: Learnworlds was the only one of my top three that supported SCORM files.

• Publié le 11/03/2021
Jon W.
Learning Director
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 09/03/2021

"One stop shop for a decentralized network of non-profits"

Commentaires: Our goal is to provide our over 1000 members from 342 connected non-profits from around NYS "the right resources, right when they need them". Learnworlds helps us categorize our resources into the 10 areas of organizational health that we have identified, making it simple for our members to find the resources they need. We also use it as the landing page and gateway for digital cohort learning experiences. Gives us a one stop shop for meeting links, content, and engagement. Our facilitators don't have to resent the same zoom link for all of the 9 different sessions they'll be hosting. Helps reduce the administrative burden on them.

Avantages: LearnWorlds is more than an online learning platform. It's flexibility and adaptability has provided us the ability to engage our 342 connected non-profits around New York State in a variety of ways. The best part is that there support team is quick to respond and help with the unique situations we're running into as we provide resources and connection to our over 1000 member organization. Couldn't be more happy with our experience.

Inconvénients: I'm getting picky here but the updated design elements (which I was hoping would come out) ended up being great but I had to rebuild all my pages to fit the new templates. I use the platform as a digital resource library so I've got over 125 "courses" that I had to recreate. But it ended up being a net positive because the new template designs and user experience is way better.

envoyé par LearnWorlds le 20/08/2021

Jon, thank you for your 5-star review. It is absolutely fantastic hearing that our platform and the support team has made your LearnWorlds experience an outstanding one! Also, thank you for your feedback, which we have shared with the team. We are always here to support your vision.

Demi H.
Marketing
Assurance, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 03/03/2021

"User friendly and lots of functions and features!"

Avantages: LearnWorlds is very user friendly and easy to learn. There are a lot of functions we can use and different ways we can customize our product to make it personable to our company brand. It's also great that they have interactive features that we can integrate into our e-learning courses. The software had the features and functions we were looking for in providing the e-learning course we wanted to provide to our clients. You can import your own videos, add subtitles, have interactive quizzes, and even provide automatic certification upon completion of the course! All the reports and analytics that are available to admins are also really helpful because it allows me to track user progress and lost certificates if needed.

Inconvénients: There are some features that I would have hoped to be even more customizable, but whenever I ask the Support team for assistance, they always do their best to give me an alternative option or a workaround which is always nice. I think it would be nice to have some customizable pop-up alerts in case there are anything we need to notify our users when they first enter our site. Minor things such as being able to edit the footer on some pages or customizing the contact form to have more fields would be a great addition!

envoyé par LearnWorlds le 07/03/2021

Thank you so much for this amazing review Demi! We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. We always take into consideration our customers feedback and, wherever possible, implement it in our frequent updates. On the 23rd of March, we are launching the new Popup builder to engage your visitors with the most versatile popup builder on the market. Stay tuned!

see more here: https://whatsnew.learnworlds.com/en

Kelly S.
Business Development
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 03/03/2021

"Excellent Platform, very happy!"

Commentaires: Overall, I love this company! We are very happy with the platform!

Avantages: We did extensive research and trials on at least 10 different LMS programs prior to deciding on Learnworlds. We ultimately went with Learnworlds because of the simplicity of the program, without compromising the quality of courses that are delivered. We love the interactive feature on the videos, and the course pages are very professional and modern. They also host free workshops frequently to provide support to their users, which has been very helpful. Overall we are very happy!

Inconvénients: This seems to be a quickly growing company, with new features and improvements every week, which is wonderful, but there is always a fine line between keeping it simple and not making it so complicated that it becomes overwhelming (the new site design editor is excellent, but definitely a learning curve compared to the original editor. On the old designer allowed almost anyone on our team to get on and create a course and course overview page within minutes, the new editor means more time and training on our part to get our instructors to use it). Luckily, they still allow use of the old editor, so all good. I hope they continue to prioritize simplicity as they continue to add more features. Also, the grading of tests and recording of students answers -- we have to use our own forms in order to record each students answers when taking a test. Being an online course platform, tests and quizzes are critical.

envoyé par LearnWorlds le 07/03/2021

Thank you so much for this 5 star review Kelly! Thanks for the useful feedback which we have shared with our team. We are always taking into consideration our customers' feedback and, wherever possible, implement it in our frequent updates. Our Customer Success Team is here for you anytime.

Lauren V.
Leadership Development
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 31/12/2020

"Great Education Platform"

Commentaires: Still learning the product but very happy with our test results. Very excited to offer a plat form for the team for learning and development.

Avantages: The ability to brand your academy and offer online learning to the team. LearnWorlds offers us the ability to upload video learning, quizzes and offer the team an experience online that they can access from their home, office on their computer or their mobile devide.

Inconvénients: There is a drip email feature that requires you to add the user 24 hours before you can send an email. This is a bit frustrating.

Alternatives envisagées : Kajabi

Pourquoi passer à LearnWorlds: Ease of Use, Branding, price point options

envoyé par LearnWorlds le 11/01/2021

Lauren, thank you for sharing your experience and valuable insights on using LearnWorlds! We're so excited to hear that your overall experience with LearnWorlds is a positive one and that you can offer a top-notch learning experience to your team. We have already shared your constructive feedback with the product team. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our trusted Customer Success team. We wish you every success!

• Publié le 31/12/2020
Jeanette J.
  • Publié le 24/02/2021

"LearnWorlds is the tool to teach the world"

Commentaires: I don't have to employ at least 3 people to do the tasks that Learnworlds do for me. It is a perfect fit.

Avantages: The solution is a perfect fit for me and my company. I have even though I am very picky never missed any features or functions. It is very well thought of down to the smallest detail. Professionals making the perfect tool for their peers.

Inconvénients: The only thing that comes to mind if the fact, that I didn't make it myself - the biggest compliment ever.

envoyé par LearnWorlds le 26/02/2021

Jeanette, thank you for this amazing review! Thank you for the trust, we are thankful for customers like you. Our support squad will be here for you every step of the way.

Coach/Founder
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 03/03/2021

"Stable platform to build on"

Avantages: The site is stable and is consistently accessible

Inconvénients: Learning curve to implement - customer service response can be slow

envoyé par LearnWorlds le 07/03/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! our feedback is valued greatly and it helps us maintain excellent standard of service to our customers.

Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/07/2019

"Elearning by accident"

Avantages: We had a customer that had us create all of their elearning for their company, so we had to get involved into this new area, and since we do media creation, they wanted us to coordinate the whole project. We tried many elearning apps and we finally recommended this one to our client for different reasons. It I should very easy to use, flexible and intuitive. The value/price equation is excellent. The app allows you to grow with it. It is very powerful and has many extras that most elearning platforms don't have, like the interactive videos app included with the subscription. The platform offers web hosting, very useful marketing tools, and email marketing tools or integrations. The support I should excellent and you get the impression they are on top of it. It is a great platform.

Inconvénients: They platform offers gamification but it is not completely developed so it is not very useful. However, they stated it is in progress of being improved.

Alternatives envisagées : DOTS LMS, Adobe Captivate Prime et 360Learning

Pourquoi choisir LearnWorlds : More accessible, great features.

Logiciel antérieur : Adobe Captivate Prime

• Publié le 24/07/2019
Antonio S.
Web Admin
  • Publié le 15/04/2019

"Great all in one LMS!"

Commentaires: My overall experience is very good. Unless you build your school from scratch and pay thousands of dollars for it, you won't get absolutely everything you want. But I feel that anyone will get most things with Learnworlds and they will have success building their online school.

Avantages: I enjoy all the integrations and the fact that they are always launching new features. Anyone with no code experience can come up with a beautiful school. Lots of articles explaining how to use and make the best of your school and you can always reach out for support and they are very responsive. Overall, a great value if you are looking to have your school up and running within days and want to have the ability to grow over time.

Inconvénients: The more comprehensive plans are a little more expensive than what you can find out there but it's totally worth it if you are serious about building a great online school.

• Publié le 15/04/2019
Teya B.
Teya B.
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 22/12/2018

"Professional Looking School with no efforts"

Commentaires: I am in love with this platform and I would never change them for another.
I feel cared for by the amazing support team that know my name, my work, my problems and needs. They offered me the attention and personalized tips. All that gave a big boost to my online school.
If anything could be better than this wonderful software, it's their customer service. Their customer service is the best I ever had in my life.

Avantages: Despite that I am an artist, but I don't have an eye for grapic web design. What I loved the most in LearWorlds is that they put a lot of efforts to create clean, modern and professional looking layouts. You just click and change the text. I was really easy to make my e-learning academy look expensive and polished. There are many, many, many different layouts for videos, text blocks, pictures, customer reviews, payment options....basically anything you could need. And the best part is that they update and upgrade all this regularly!

Inconvénients: I wish the the uploading system had the option to organize your files in folders. I use a lot of images in my academy and it can become hard to find what you're looking for after certaint number of uploads.
However, with the constant updates they are making I am sure this is just a matter of time to be added as functionality.

• Publié le 22/12/2018
Sally D.
Partner
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/03/2021

"LearnWorlds has helped us to quickly pivot to an online learning platform"

Avantages: It was well supported with online help and was intuitive enough for people with very limited software experience to quickly understand and launch an online school. Customer service has been very responsive and helpful. We were up and running and growing within a very short period of time and are about to launch our new site which will include many of the upgrades that are now available.

Inconvénients: Creating blogs is not as simple or intuitive as it could be, so it takes longer than I would like. Other issues we initially had have all been addressed through the ongoing improvements within LearnWorlds.

envoyé par LearnWorlds le 10/03/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave an insightful review, Sally! Your feedback is valuable and we have already shared this with the team. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. Keep up the great work

Jacqueline zaleski M.
Jacqueline zaleski M.
Author & Instructor
  • Publié le 18/11/2017

"Their initial proposal to switch hosts was the ultimate in a professional academic offer."

Commentaires: This software makes it possible to me to have an international school, to interact with a widely diverse platform of students without the "brick and mortar"overhead that continues to make education too expensive for many students. It also allows me the one-on-one contact with students who have very specific questions that I want to throughly answer, instead of sitting in a typical lecture hall with hundreds of others holding onto their unanswered questions.

Avantages: There's nothing wrong with making a fortune selling courses on using a hula hoop, but I've been professional field researcher outside the USA for nearly 13 years. I have five professional degrees in subjects that I am passionate about to my core. I want to attract self-directed students. All the other online hosts that I thoroughly researched or used focused on what I call "recreational learning." My courses are serious investigations to make a sizable income. LearnWorlds has so many professionals on staff that they understood that concept and are helping me to attract those who need CPD credits as an ESL teacher or a respectable career as an English Tutor in as little as a week."

• Publié le 18/11/2017
Voice Over in Spanish, Portuguese and English (Hispanic Accent), Musician, Composer, Producer.
  • Publié le 29/05/2019

"The winner"

Avantages: I had been trying LMS software for months and had actually settled down for another one until I tried LearnWorlds. What I liked about it is the fact that as soon as I started using it, it was easy to learn. They have excellent support and were one call away when I needed help. They have extensive and thorough training materials and moving from the previous LMS was a breeze. I think this is a keeper.

Inconvénients: We have some blended learning that we were not able to bring to the platform. However, because we were focusing our business on a subscription model, we were not very worried about it.

Alternatives envisagées : NEO LMS, Adobe Captivate, TalentLMS et 360Learning

• Publié le 29/05/2019
Vanessa J.
Web Developer
  • Publié le 29/03/2021

"Very Poor Customer Service! Sad! Bad! Mad!"

Commentaires: Even though the design is nice, and it only takes an experienced developer about an hour or two to set up their customized school site, I would not recommend this product based on the experience I've had with customer service. Paying for customer service is part of what makes the price high, and when I reach out for support, I seem to get nothing but "there, there's" and smug retorts. DO YOUR JOBS, PLEASE!

Avantages: As a web developer, I have found this CMS very simple to use. Much simpler than Wordpress, Wix, etc. Easy to customize, and gives you a nice professional look.

Inconvénients: Certain customer service representatives were RUDE! We had a glitch in one of our courses for over a month. Had to refund and turn away customers for a month as we asked customer service for help over and over. I was very passively sympathized with but given NO ANSWERS and NO HELP. Finally, this morning, I fixed the bug, and told customer service they could close that ticket. They then had the GALL to argue with me that their never-present development team had "just" fixed it (wow, what a coincidence!) and behaved quite rudely toward me!

• Publié le 29/03/2021
Jonas K.
Jonas K.
Songwriter/Producer
  • Publié le 04/12/2018

"Experience after using learnWorlds for 7 month"

Commentaires: I have used few others providers and wasn't satisfied until I found LearnWorlds. They have all the tools and easy to use interface to build your online school.

Avantages: It's easy to use and doesn't take to much time to learn all the core functions. I build my first online course in a few hours using they awesome design tools and page builder. Also I have to mention friendly and help full customer service. That's really important for me.

Inconvénients: Translating school pages to different language takes some time. They have prepared translated version in most popular ones, but in my case I had to spend few days on doing that. Still it's easy to understand how to do it.

• Publié le 04/12/2018
Melisa C.
  • Publié le 03/03/2021

"Best Platform for the Edupreneur"

Commentaires: LearnWorlds has afforded me the opportunity to market my own courses at an affordable price, which helps me to beat my competitors pricing.

Avantages: LearnWorlds provides the best customer service in the industry.

Inconvénients: The inability to group clients my clients.

envoyé par LearnWorlds le 07/03/2021

Melisa, thank you so much for your insightful review! Our support squad is always here for you to provide any assistance you may need along the way.

Co-Founder
  • Publié le 10/12/2018

"LearnWorlds: Platform for online teaching"

Avantages: I did a lot of research before I decided to use LearnWorlds as my teaching platform. It is very excellent equipped with many useful feathers and helpful service. I got a lot of friendly support during my starting. Platform is designed to be easy to use and make it fast to found your school. Even I am not excel at IT and computer coding, I also be able to create my website within a couple of day. Thank LearnWorlds team.

Inconvénients: I live in Thailand and LearnWorlds working time is based on UK time, so our time are not synchronize. When I have question or any support, I have to email to LearnWorlds support center, and wait for until working time in UK start. That is only problem I can find using this platform. Different time zone may be frustrating when continuous communication is needed to solve some kind of problem. Beside from that, I think everything is well designed and nice.

• Publié le 10/12/2018
Rafael I.
Rafael I.
  • Publié le 15/12/2018

"The perfect solution to sell online courses and build your own online academy!"

Commentaires: Before I used wordpress with a series of plugins to deliver my courses online, which required a lot of configuration time, bug fixes and customizations. After migrating to leranworlds I was able to focus more on what matters: the production of the contents!

Avantages: I love the ease of creating the landing pages of the courses and adding and organizing the content. It is a complete platform, with a lot of flexibility to adapt to different online business models.

Inconvénients: The only functionality that I did not find is the ability to make the release of classes dependent on making previous modules ...

• Publié le 15/12/2018
Martin B.
Martin B.
Personalchef
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 19/12/2018

"LearnWorlds is a great learning platform"

Commentaires: I was looking at maybe 5-7 different platforms before I decided to go with LearnWorlds. It is easy to use (intuitive) and there are the features that you need. I am happy I found it!

Avantages: LearnWorlds has a really good web site builder. It is easy to use and fully customisable. LearnWorlds also has what I believe to be the best learning environment. Everything can be developed and better, but LearnWorlds have some features that I think are great! - Interactive videos
- Quizzes
- Certifications
- E-book creator
- E-book viewer that allows the students to highlight and comment
-etc.
If there are any problems their support team answers quickly and they are really helpful to pass on suggestions to their programmers.

Inconvénients: I cannot say that there is that much I dislike. There are some few glitches in the typing in the web site builder, other than that I am totally sold out to this platform.

• Publié le 19/12/2018
Ana C.
MD
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés

"Medical Education"

Commentaires: Great product that we use daily!

Avantages: LearnWorlds is easy to use, has most of the features you want and great customer service. They continue to evolve to meet the needs of customers.

Inconvénients: Need more copy/paste features for content. Cannot get users engaged on discussion forums.

envoyé par LearnWorlds le 07/03/2021

Ana, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for LearnWorlds! Thanks for the useful feedback which we have shared with our team. We are always taking into consideration our customers' feedback and, wherever possible, implement it in our frequent updates. Stay tuned!

Business Owner
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 13/12/2018

"A good solid option for course creation"

Commentaires: Customer support has been very friendly but some issues have yet to be resolved after several months. They are aware of the problem and said it was forwarded to the development team but no solution has come about.

Avantages: It is pretty simple to create your courses with the drag and drop options.

Inconvénients: There is no overview of student progress and activity. If you need to know when a course was completed you have to search through the activity log. So far the integration options are also very limited.

• Publié le 13/12/2018
Stacey N.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 17/04/2019

"Highly Recommend!"

Commentaires: LearnWorlds has been a very positive experience for me. Before I came here I tried to build my courses on another platform where supporter support was very limited. This cost me time and money. The support here is solid and reliable. Pit has gone above and beyond to help me build my vision. Things run smoothly on this platform, so I hardly ever have any tech issues with my students that purchase my courses, which frees up my time to create with freedom.

Avantages: User friendly. Once students are enrolled very little tech issues so they can navigate on their own. Which frees up time to focus on other aspects of the business.

Inconvénients: It would be nice if there were more options ( so you don't have to bother with resizing) for uploading photos with out heads getting cut off.

• Publié le 17/04/2019